Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shirtless Tom Hiddleston in new public display of affection with his latest love Zawe Ashton

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2021 7:30 PM

How does he stay in such good shape?

The guy has never been fat, and he always looks toned.

I thought that British guys were supposed to be all doughy and pasty?

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2021 12:31 AM

r1 Oh no! Some are yes but gym and fitness culture is a big thing in the UK and seems to be increasing!

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 12:33 AM

Is she related crime Ashton Kutcher?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 12:35 AM

He keeps sprouting new growths of beard cysts and having them removed, but then it starts all over.

You have to get the whole sac out to keep them from growing back. That's what Dr. Sandra Lee says.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 12:41 AM

r4 Are you speaking symbolically? !

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote] He keeps sprouting new growths of beard cysts and having them removed, but then it starts all over

Link, please

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 12:43 AM

The girlfriend has serious butter face.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 1:02 AM

Puh-lease.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 1:08 AM

Really, r1?

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2021 1:10 AM

Where's the "I ❤ Z.A." shirt?

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2021 1:12 AM

R5, Was the word "beard" your first clue?

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2021 1:12 AM

Unf…Tom is so much hotter than that Benedict Arnoldthatch.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2021 1:19 AM

r11 LOL !!

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2021 1:22 AM

Damn, lucky girl. I'll admit it I'm fuckin jealous of her.

R1 yeah he is in beautiful shape

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2021 2:53 AM

Poor fanboys throwing tamtrums because his favourite actor is straight hahaha. I love the smell of jealousy in the mornings.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 6:03 AM

r14 Sounds like youd spread your legs for him very happily and very quickly given the chance!

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2021 1:18 PM

r15 I prefer the smell of a hot mans sweaty body drenched in testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2021 12:24 AM

We need to ask Taylor swift how she feels. At least he found a realistic beard this time.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2021 12:31 AM

That is one pasty Brit!

Hiddleston too.

by Anonymousreply 19September 19, 2021 12:32 AM

Zawe?

by Anonymousreply 20September 19, 2021 12:37 AM

So does Tom, r7.

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2021 12:45 AM

That's not a good body at all, not fat which is something nowadays, but shapeless and saggy and showing age.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2021 1:25 AM

One of my favorite comments from the DM peanut gallery:

[quote] Looks more genuine than that other fake relationship.

by Anonymousreply 23September 19, 2021 2:29 AM

Lol so cynical! r23

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2021 10:11 PM

Ha, isn’t it, R24? The poster was listed in Beverly Hills. Think they know something?

Incidentally, did you catch the picture of her with a ring on her left hand? It’s one of the shots of her grabbing her hat.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2021 10:26 PM

r25 No I didn't spot that thanks!! Intriguing.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2021 10:29 PM

Is there a standard "Beard" contract? To make it sound legit, Ryan Seacrest's Shayna "broke-up" with him, returned and broke up again. Now he's an available bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2021 10:43 PM

My clean up of my second post:

As my entire family knows (husband,kids,dogs) I have stupidly fallen in love with Tom Hiddleston. This one-way romance started after Hiddleswift, but I’ve read enough about the affair to have questions.

Did TS get those big bosoms right before the “affair”? (I can’t stand her, BTW ).

Do you think they actually made love? Picturing than is both disturbing and erotic and disturbingly erotic.

HIs relationship with Zawe Ashton. Bogus, yes - but I wouldn’t be surprised if they married.

. (BTW, we saw him in the West End production of “Betrayal”. He was - no hyperbole - magnificent. After play’s end, my husband and I stood across the street from the stage door, where he emerged & serviced fan boys and girls who were lined up around the block. First of all, his shoulder to waist ratio defies belief - he’s shaped like a Dorito. Secondly, his greetings,hugs & murmurs of endearment to fans as he worked this enormous line after performing the matinee of a very sobering and gut wrenching play were such bait to the “ i know tom really loves me” crowd.He looked upon each fan with more warmth then I’ve ever seen him look at Ashton, ever.

This is where I become suspicious. In all the pictures I’ve seen, she is clutching his arm, or gazing at him with love eyes. He’s just there.(And yes I saw the recent beach pictures) - a look when you’re crazy about someone - especially if you’ve just started f*cking- it’s hard to miss. Zawe is often pictured with that look when she’s with Tom.

The reverse? Never.

Also I don’t understand how someone (Tom) who has an enormous reputation for dressing well (despite his at-home uniform that he sometimes wears) can stand the kind of hideous dresses that Zawe sports. The one at BAFTA was hilariously ugly , as was the one she wore to the Emmys. I commented on this in a reddit forum & got flamed badly. “How superficial are you? blah blah )

But it’s not about the aesthetics of ZA’s dresses - it’s about a kind of connection between two people I don’t see.

Please if someone has a picture of TH looking at ZA the way he looked at Chris Hemsworth in the early Loki days, please share. As it is, I don t buy it.

TH has been my favorite sexual fantasy since I first noticed The Night Manager. I don’t care if he’s straight, doesn’t like women but likes to fuck, is bi or gay. Our paths will never cross.

Fame does weird things to people. I also think his early (Suburban Shootout to the first Thor) angelic beauty also and being compared to a Botticelli angel since RADA was overwhelming. I think he spent a lot of time after Thor1 screwing lots of people and loving it.

He’s now very sexy(to some) ,but to some others he’s a balding and pasty, middle age Brit. It think he was trying to prolong that face( and who wouldn’t ) and thought TS’s youth could prolong the illusion.

Tom and Zawe are a good match in so many ways. But I don’t see him crazy about her.He didn’t seem that crazy about her “Betrayal”.

And what’s this Marvel role Zawe that happens to be just right for her ? (old news I know, but I’m still shocked at the incredible opportunity bestowed.

Maybe she’ll get that look at the wedding. Especially If Chris Hemsworth is standing behind her.

by Anonymousreply 28December 18, 2021 7:10 AM

Is she black or is he just really pale?

by Anonymousreply 29December 18, 2021 7:14 AM

Goodness! How embarrassing for them! They must not have seen the photographers capturing their intimate moments!

by Anonymousreply 30December 18, 2021 7:17 AM

She's the one with the great body. Thicc but fit, just like the straight boys love. Hiddleston is less than 6 weeks from dadbod.

by Anonymousreply 31December 18, 2021 7:17 AM

[quote]Poor fanboys throwing tamtrums because his favourite actor is straight hahaha. I love the smell of jealousy in the mornings.

Wow, You're really quite stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32December 18, 2021 7:19 AM

But, but, I thought this sexy, straight gal was the love of his life... At least it said so on his T-Shirt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 18, 2021 10:18 AM

R28 get help.

by Anonymousreply 34December 18, 2021 12:20 PM

r28 You are the typical racist frau who can't stand his fave with another woman and make up shit about him in a fit of rage and jealousy. Admit you are jealous and call it a day, your mental diarreah is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2021 1:07 PM

R32 R34 R35 I see the fucking Zawe ninjas have heard the bat call that their Qween is being critised, so have flown in to defend her honour. Jeez, she must be so proud of you all.

by Anonymousreply 36December 22, 2021 7:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!