Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A different perspective on vaccines/Ivermectin with Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine

Yes, there are other perspectives and no, they are not necessarily wrong just because the MSM deliberately ignores them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 11:52 PM

I am a slut I am a cum loving, cock sucking slut Now, hear me out Yes, I like it in the ass and the mouth Yes, I wear expensive French foundation Yes, I sleep with my son's friends, they're legal Yes, I am a slut I wear pink negligés and party with the gays Oh yes, that's me A slut, a cock loving whore A fucking slut Yeah, that's me, a slut And if you don't like it, honey I don't care, I'm just gonna keep being a slut, okay

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 11:33 PM

An article that provides some additional information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 11:38 PM

People don't quote Malone because he's a self promoting narcissist whole claims things that aren't true about both himself and mRNA vaccines (which he has not worked on in decades)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 11:40 PM

Mrna vaccines will cure cancer!

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 11:46 PM

Jimmy Dore has gone of the deep end; he's nearing Alex Jones territory of credibilty and will do anything for views.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 11:47 PM

OP/r2, why do you want more people to get COVID?

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 11:48 PM

EAT PASTE AND DIE.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 11:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!