Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

News Flash - Tucker Carlson admits he is a liar

Amazing. One of the few honest things he has ever said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2021 6:02 AM

Who fucked with the thermostat?!!

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote]Carlson said he had also “put pictures on the screen to hurt weak people” but only “inadvertently”, and always tried to “punch up”, aiming to hurt those more powerful than him.

What exactly is inadvertent about deliberately putting pictures on the screen to hurt ‘weak people’?

That sounds pretty advertent to me.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 10:44 PM

This is the level of mental illness that has seeped into all corners of the GOP and their base. They are evil, know they are evil and try to justify their evil through mental gymnastics and rationalizations.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 10:48 PM

[quote]put pictures on the screen to hurt weak people”

Well, no shit. How else are you supposed to hold the attention of the semi-literate, hateful buffoons who watch your bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 10:50 PM

We really are reliving 1930’s Germany again with these people.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote]Tucker Carlson admits he is a liar.

Liz?

Liz, are you alright??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 10:51 PM

Carlson finally got fat enough that his shirt collar cut off the oxygen to his brain and he remembered how to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 10:55 PM

R5, the difference now is there are more of us than there are of them. It will get to a point when the large blue states say "fuck you" and won't pay for red states. Good luck trying to maintain any standard of living by killing or punishing liberals/immigrants/non-whites when you find out how many of us work and pay the taxes that keep your shit state from shriveling up and dying.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 10:56 PM

God. Is he a big drinker? I mean the mom who abandoned him and gave him FAS clearly was, but he has the bloated look of a terrible stew bum

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 10:56 PM

And that's with pro lighting and makeup. He looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 10:56 PM

Terrible Stew Bum - new band name.

Called it!

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 10:58 PM

There is no way you can make your living spewing the bile that he does and genuinely be happy. He can't possibly be proud of what he does for a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 10:59 PM

[quote] There is no way you can make your living spewing the bile that he does and genuinely be happy. He can't possibly be proud of what he does for a paycheck.

A paycheck that the Swanson heir does not need.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 11:08 PM

Tucker Carlson is as greasy as a Swanson TV dinner.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 11:11 PM

That Montana fisherman must have been a real wake up call for Carlson. You think that was the first time he ever thought about how his daughter will get to live with his legacy of supporting a traitorous POTUS and contributing to deaths of thousands?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 11:14 PM

Tucker Carlson is not worthy of our dinners.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 11:14 PM

Tucker has been useless all of his life. He fears abandonment. Again. He'll just keep killing off his viewers as long as they like him. Fuck Black people or anyone but the human garbage he'd never associate with

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 11:14 PM

R15, and the white supremacy crap. Literally going to Hungary to prop up a leader who controls the fucking media. I mean how fucked up of an asshole must you be to not see the irony in going to give a blowjob to a leader who imprisons media people who speak against him? Does fuckhead think that between Biden and Trump that Biden is the weak, fragile bitch who whines about how the media hates him and would imprison or kill media people given the opportunity? Even Tucker isn't that out of it.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 11:18 PM

R12, Stew Bum had me rolling. I googled it, and was surprised to see it is an established term. It was also described as Old Fashioned. This is my main takeaway from this thread. Anytime somebody brings up Tucker, I will just mutter to myself “goddamn stew bum.”

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 11:32 PM

He's a contemptible POS.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2021 2:29 AM

Tucker is still on the air despite losing advertisers because he is protected by Lachlan Murdoch. This son of Ruport is just as as evil and vile as daddy and lovvvvves Tucker.

You would *think* that CNN and MSNBC or some reporter somewhere would hound the Murdoch family until they answer for all this, but instead you have idiots like Jake Tapper, a friend of Tucker's, defending all the "good" people who work at Fox.

The Murdochs are Nazis who have basically destroyed democracy and everyone just sat around and let them do it.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2021 3:15 AM

R21 when did Jake do this?

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2021 5:11 AM

This is correct Tucker & Tapper are indeed friends.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2021 5:48 AM

Of course they are. Why would Tapper find a white supremacist to be an issue since he himself is a Zionist and makes that clear at every opportunity? Zionism and White supremacy have a kinship. And if you try to challenge me, I'd be more than happy to show you the "photo album" of that friendship.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2021 4:53 PM

R24

where’s the “photo album?”

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2021 7:13 PM

OMG!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2021 7:50 PM

where’s the photos of jake & tuck?

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2021 12:04 AM

R24 show it lol and how is he a Zionist

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2021 5:38 AM

Show the receipts!

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2021 6:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!