Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Norm MacDonald is DEAD TO ME

Cancer wins again. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2022 1:19 AM

I never found him funny

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 7:45 PM

Original thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 7:47 PM

I loved the guy, and will miss him. Had no idea he was sick.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 7:47 PM

FFS, OP, learn to do a search you fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 7:58 PM

I remember a Zoom interview he had with Roseanne during covid and she was saying that there was only one case of infection in Hawaii where she was living. “Well, did you kill him?”

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 1:03 AM

I never found him funny either. He was one of the worst Weekend Update anchors on SNL. Just read Jim Carrey called him one of the funniest cast members of SNL. Stephen Colbert described him last night at the funniest on Weekend Update. All nonsense. Isn't there any way to eulogize someone without all the hyperbole?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 10:28 PM

He was funny.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 10:33 PM

can I have his stuff?

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 10:34 PM

According to Dish Nation, he "transitioned".

He's not dead folks, she's Norma McDonald now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2021 8:57 PM

He was hilarious! God, that first podcast with SuperDave and Adam comedy gold.

I never really appreciated him at the time, but he different level funny.

Live ya, Normie!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2022 1:12 AM

I'm sad he passed away, but he was never funny. Awful Weekend Update host.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2022 1:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!