Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Dallas

Looked for a thread. Damn he is still handsome. He makes me horny. Not so much his husband. But Matt is fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2022 8:22 AM

He's always been a beautiful man, and his voice is unbelievably sexy. I do find his husband Blue to be quite cute, not to mention very charismatic. They do make a nice couple and their YouTube channel is above and beyond endearing.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 7:07 PM

I actually like the YouTube channel he and his husband do. Easygoing. Not in your face. And I want to see his weiner.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2021 4:23 PM

Always found him hauntingly beautiful. His eyes are mesmerizing.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2021 5:02 PM

He certainly has amazing cum gutters, which is of course Matt's point at OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2021 5:08 PM

He should be a much bigger star - but maybe he's perfectly happy with his current level. I loved Kyle XY, and I also think he's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2021 5:11 PM

OP here. I have dreams of him ass up. You just know he has a lightly fur set of cheeks and a sweet crack and hole. I would love to see that.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2021 5:44 PM

"Always found him hauntingly beautiful. His eyes are mesmerizing."

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2021 5:47 PM

I bet his hole is nice and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2021 7:32 PM

I'm not too sure about putting two pre-teens together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 17, 2022 4:18 PM

R2, Dallas’ dick is out there. It’s very small but he’s still very cute.

by Anonymousreply 10July 17, 2022 4:19 PM

Kyle Krieger has a little one too. Has Nico's ever leaked?

by Anonymousreply 11July 17, 2022 4:21 PM

I loved Kyle XY and still pissed by the awful treatment ABC Family gave it. They cancelled it yet gave The Secret Life of an American Teenager and Pretty Little Liars, a million seasons. I don't even think Kyle XY or Lincoln Heights are on Disney Plus. Matt said he'd love to continue it. He's still friends with the cast like Jaimie Alexander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2022 4:23 PM

Always thought he an ugly.MF.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2022 6:38 PM

I've watched their YouTube channel since they adopted their first child, and think they're some of the best role models out there. Not only are both Matt and Blue handsome and talented, they're really good parents, advocates and well spoken. Their story regarding their newly adopted daughter is out-of-this-world cute. The world is a better place because of these two stand-up men.

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2022 6:53 PM

Matt doesn't act very well. and Blue doesn't sing very well. They're charming enough, otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2022 7:18 PM

I respected that they initially blurred out the daughter's face. This is a very new situation. But I guess they decided the channel needed a boost...

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2022 7:19 PM

You're not very bright, R16.

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2022 7:24 PM

You don't think they're using the daughter for views?

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2022 7:26 PM

Yes, I'm sure they adopted this little girl and are giving her a loving home... for views.

Let's think about this for a moment. Which would get them more views: adopting a child, or posing nearly naked? You do the math, and show your work. Well, that is, if you can. I doubt you can count higher than10, and that's assuming you have all your fingers and toes.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2022 7:33 PM

plastic surgery duck face

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2022 7:35 PM

I mean they wanted another kid but of course they’re using her for views. Two things can be true.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2022 8:34 PM

[Quote] Yes, I'm sure they adopted this little girl and are giving her a loving home... for views. Let's think about this for a moment. Which would get them more views: adopting a child, or posing nearly naked? You do the math, and show your work. Well, that is, if you can. I doubt you can count higher than10, and that's assuming you have all your fingers and toes.

You seem bothered.

One need only look at the comments on their videos to see that their fanbase is Frau Central. A second child (a GIRL!?!?!) would absolutely benefit their channel.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2022 8:57 PM

I've always thought he was very hot, but did he get blacklisted or something when he came out? I really respected him for being out of the closet, and I'd like to support any project he's in by watching, but he doesn't seem to work very much, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2022 11:56 PM

It's disgusting the way celebrities use their kids as props for cheap publicity.

by Anonymousreply 24July 18, 2022 8:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!