Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I know I'm his side boyfriend but I wish he would limit his posts with his partner.... ):

I love him as well! Just because we only meet at weekends doesn't mean my feelings don't matter.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 11:04 PM

Letting yourself get emotionally attached was your mistake

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 6:16 PM

As God is my witness, I will never be a sidepiece again

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 6:20 PM

You make up a lot of stupid posts.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 6:25 PM

You’ll never be anything more than a cheap whore, OP. How could you not have figured this out by now?

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 6:36 PM

Do you think this website is your personal Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 6:40 PM

I obviously don’t know any of the three of you but if my own experience is any indication, your feelings DON’T matter to him. I was kept on the side for 7+ years by a guy who loved to say “Now. Forever. Aways.” I could never have imagined anyone saying those words to me whose real feeing was IDGAF, but time finally wised me up and it HURT.

You can care like you never cared before and that still won’t make anybody love you who’s only in it to use you. If you have the strength you should leave now, but I don’t think you will. You’re too invested, still thinking he *should* do the caring and considerate thing because he *should* care about your feelings even if he’s partnered up. Imagine his delight when a side piece says he needs to please stop gushing so much about his partner cuz it makes the side piece FEEL BAD. He’ll KNOW he’s got you trapped for as long as your tolerance for humiliation holds out.

It may take a lot more pain before you summon up enough pride and anger to face what your situation really is. I hope you do. Or I hope I’m wrong.

But I should also thank you, because after having quit being a side piece 18 months ago, I had a really bad day yesterday — suddenly missing him, wanting to text him — and you’ve helped remind me of the sensation of powerlessness and desperation that comes when you know you’re not loved and you still can’t give it up yet, so you try to negotiate that maybe he’ll give you just that one more crumb of attention — please not talk about his partner SO much.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 6:49 PM

He's getting what he needs. You have no leverage. He's just not that into you. He loves someone else. You will die lonely.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 6:51 PM

You have the power of goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 6:57 PM

Being a side piece is GREAT if you know the score and just enjoy the good sex.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 6:59 PM

OP's theme song

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 7:23 PM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 7:50 PM

You deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 8:31 PM

A sideshow for the weekend!!! hahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 10:30 PM

R10 No, this is OP’s theme song, overwrought, rain soaked and alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 10:35 PM

[quote] "Just because we only meet at weekends doesn't mean my feelings don't matter."

Does he own a boat, OP? The weather is still lovely this time of year. Perhaps you could have a day on the water...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 10:56 PM

That’s precisely the point OP - your feelings don’t matter, they never have and they never will. Run.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 11:01 PM

OP. Watch a tv show. Read a book. Fresh air is nice.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 11:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!