Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Okay, DL Queens - Let's Solve This One

22-year old perky blonde Gabrielle Petito, an aspiring YouTube vlogger (groan) goes on a cross country trek with her boyfriend, chronicling their adventures all the way. Their van and the boyfriend show up in Florida, but she's not in it. This one sounds pretty obvious to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527September 20, 2021 12:44 AM

I predict a two hour Dateline special about all the twist and turns this case took even though it's clear as day the boyfriend killed her.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 2:47 PM

It's the boyfriend. When are straight women not murdered by their partners?

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 2:48 PM

The boyfriend was into yoga.

Yoga freaks are mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 2:49 PM

I saw them when they came through Atlanta, but I have no idea what may have happened to her. I swear.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 2:51 PM

Boyfriend's got that "God, you annoy me enough to make me wanna kill you" look on his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 3:02 PM

The boyfriend just wasn't into her, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 3:09 PM

Can I have her stuff?

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 3:10 PM

He definitely killed her, but I don't think it was part of an elaborate plan, based on his behavior so far. I'm guessing she died accidentally, he freaked, bolted back home and lawyered up.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 3:12 PM

They were probably performing some stupid death-defying stunt that they wanted to capture on video, like hanging off a cliff. They behaved like YouTube-Tik Tok idiots, he was too stupid to know what to do after she plunged to her death, so he just got in the van and drove away.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 3:14 PM

Has anyone checked The Abortion Hut?

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 3:15 PM

He's unattractive. Hopefully this will be a speedy, investigation, trial, and execution.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 3:18 PM

He sold her. She’s Dubai-bye, by now.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 3:21 PM

As much as I love a good Murder mystery, this one doesn’t grab me. I’m sorry for Gabby and her family, though. She was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 3:22 PM

I agree about some TikTok stunt. They were in the mountains - I could see a selfie gone wrong and over the cliff she went.

He obviously knows. Why he isn't in jail right now is weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 3:25 PM

He murdered her. No elaborate plan, though.

I never believe the “accident then panicked” explanation. With genuine accidents, people call 911.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 3:25 PM

R14 I have a feeling the cops are grilling him and waiting for him to crack.

I'd like to see what's on his iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 3:28 PM

The boyfriend looks too stupid to plan anything elaborate. He probably couldn't take being cooped up in a van with her and her annoying sorority girl voice any longer and hit over the head with a frying pan in a blind rage.

He'll plead guilty to voluntary manslaughter.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 3:30 PM

He got tired of hearing her go on and on about her social media and finally bashed her head in with a rock.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 3:30 PM

I think you need to explore the possibility of homosexual-related homocide.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 3:30 PM

This story reeks.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 3:31 PM

R18 - if you put any two animals into a small, confined environment, eventually there's going to be a fight.

This van life is asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 3:36 PM

Puny cocklet, straight boy rage. He'll plea but still do time. Enjoy communal shower time, buddy!

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 3:37 PM

He might as well confess, because I'm sure he wasn't smart enough to put the cell phone down.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 3:39 PM

I'm sure it was the Rapture.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 4:54 PM

Is there brackish water nearby?

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 5:11 PM

If you'd only done a Search..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 5:26 PM

R19 Do you think he took a walk one night to get away from her constant droning, hooked up with a big-dicked fellow traveler out taking a leak, got caught by the girlfriend giving him head, then panicked and threw her off a cliff?

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 5:55 PM

R26 I did, ya cunt, and nothing came up.

But do go on, won't you, you fucking whore?

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 5:58 PM

They were vlogging all along the way, right? At what point did the vlogging stop? That would be an easy way to pinpont when she died.

This should be really easy for the cops to solve, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 6:49 PM

R29, On the other hand he could have been vlogging for her and that would be evident in the change of wording or sentence structure.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 7:13 PM

R30 True. From what I've seen, though, it seems she was the star of most of the videos they were making on the road, and he was just in the background most of the time. If the videos suddenly stopped, or if he started making them alone, you'd be able to start there.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 7:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2021 12:55 AM

The police aren’t grilling him. He lawyered up and the police haven’t spoken to him at all…

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2021 1:13 AM

whenever one of these 5 threads become official I will participate. This multiple thread chaos is the worst it’s ever been. It has to stop.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2021 1:28 AM

R34 Take to your fainting couch, miss.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2021 1:40 AM

If DL had a functioning "search," you wouldn't be getting the vapors, R34.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2021 1:42 AM

It was Gabby's van. She picked the wrong partner. Brian Entin on Twitter NEW:@NewsNationNow has confirmed the Moab City, Utah Police Dept. responded to an incident involving Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito on August 12th.

Neither Laundrie or Petito were the reporting party. Police say there was insufficient evidence to justify criminal charges.

Brian Entin on Twitter We need the full police report to understand -- and are being told we can get it during normal business hours. Hopefully tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2021 2:43 AM

R37 So there was an "incident" between the two of them last month? Things are definitely not lookin' good for the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 2:45 AM

WTF. He wasn't married to her, so it's not like he couldn't leave. If the relationship is that unsatisfying, just break up.

And did the dumbass think he was just going to come home alone and no one was going to ask him any questions about his missing girlfriend? And if they did, he would just refuse to answer.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2021 2:49 AM

Link to Brian Entin's Twitter page, as copying didn't come out as clearly as I'd hoped. Check him out. He's a not bad looking reporter/sleuth. LOL at the pizza delivery attempted trick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2021 2:52 AM

She probably tried to break up with him and he went apeshit at the thought of her moving on without him, R39. Guys like that don't really love the girl or else they wouldn't ever hurt her. She was a posession to him. When the girl leaves them or move on, the loser guy can't handle that something they feel that they "own" or "belongs" to them isn't theirs any longer. And if they can't have it/her, no one can.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2021 2:59 AM

No word about what their lives were like before the van trip--did they have jobs, etc. No former coworkers or neighbors have been trotted out to comment yet.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2021 3:10 AM

R43, Her stepmother said she's a talented artist and a free spirit.

His Instagram has a lot of dark comic figures. Online comments say they look either childish or Satanic or a weird combo of both.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2021 3:43 AM

"Everyone on DL who hates pissy queens like you"

A lot of people are saying that.

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2021 4:15 AM

The boyfriend lawyering up right away..and not talking isn't a good sign. I mean...if not guilty, wouldn't he want to cooperate? That would be a normal reaction for anyone who "cared or loved" someone that disappeared and want to find them.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2021 7:53 AM

It's weird to me that he's left his social media accounts up and open to anyone. Their videos are still on YouTube with comments open, so of course he's being bashed. Wouldn't his lawyer have advised him first thing to shut them all down?

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2021 9:08 AM

He killed her to get a bigger place. Outta the van. Into the can.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2021 9:21 AM

^^it won’t feel much different.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2021 9:24 AM

Alien abduction?

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2021 9:31 AM

If it's her van then why did he drive it alone to FL? Wouldn't he be liable for grand theft auto?

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2021 10:09 AM

R46, Worse is that there are references to death on his social media. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2021 10:11 AM

So we know if the pizza got delivered yet and what flavour it was?

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2021 10:42 AM

R45 That's not true. He's just being very careful. You know, like I was.

by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2021 10:44 AM

R43 In other words, she was an unemployed loser, hoping to get Internet famous.

Well, she got her wish. Too bad she's not alive to enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2021 10:45 AM

Here's my theory. For now…

1) They broke up mid-journey, either amicably or with lots of drama. This could be why there is talk of an "incident".

2) She was going to stay behind, allowing him to finish the journey with the van.

3) Witness reports corroborate that she was in fact spotted alive and well after Laundrie's departure.

4) She got killed, he arrived alone in Florida and didn't get charged for anything because of point 3

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2021 11:31 AM

The boyfriend released a statement:

“I understand that a search has been organized for Miss Petito in or near Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming,” Brian Laundrie said in a statement, according to ABC News.

“On behalf of the Laundrie family it is our hope that the search for Miss Petito is successful and that Miss Petito is re-united with her family,” said the statement, issued through an attorney.

“On the advice of counsel the Laundrie family is remaining in the background at this juncture and will have no further comment,” it said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2021 11:46 AM

He's hawt!

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2021 11:48 AM

Reddit is convinced of his guilt. But, I have an inkling they had an argument, she stayed behind, and he took the van back East. I could be wrong, as the odds aren't on my side. 9/10, it's the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2021 11:57 AM

If the van is hers and they broke up I don’t think she just let him take it since it was her primary form of transportation and she wasn’t close to home.

She did not have contact with her family after 8/25 and if she needed to get home she would have asked them for help.

He obviously did something to her would explain her disappearance and his layering up right away.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2021 12:05 PM

R58 If that were the case, why would he be uncooperative? And why would she not have communicated with anyone for the last month?

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2021 12:06 PM

Reading a bit about on Websleuths. I love a good mystery…

Her family tried to get help from him and his family a couple of times, but the boyfriend and his parents won't budge. I'm already starting to question my working theory…

The girl is dead, that much is clear — She was an avid user of social media, so the whole "she just wants to be off the grid for a while" thing doesn't work at all. That, combined with the boyfriend's absolute refusal to help in any way, tells me he either killed, she died by accident, or she died at the hand's of someone else.

If she was left behind alive after they parted ways, he would have said so. While lawyering up is always the smart thing to do, refusing to even talk to the police is a dead giveaway that you are guilty of something.

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2021 12:07 PM

Not talking to the police is a sign he isn't a moron. Mist cops are blithering idiots.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2021 12:24 PM

Play Misty for me, officer.

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2021 12:55 PM

If it was her van, why couldn’t the police arrest him for auto theft?

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2021 1:58 PM

R62 Indeed. Mist cops are the worst. I prefer my cops clear and transparent.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2021 2:09 PM

I'm not thinking they broke up and he continued the journey without her. If the van was hers, she'd have taken it and left him to find out how to get home. Also, I'm sure she'd call friends and/or family and tell them she and the boyfriend broke up.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2021 2:11 PM

True, R66.

My theory went straight into the trash bin — he dunnit!

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2021 2:16 PM

She never saw September. This fuck face “boyfriend” letting her parents suffer more is the HEIGHT of maga behavior.

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2021 2:18 PM

R61 Do you mean her family tried to get the boyfriend's family to help them with the search for their daughter and the boyfriend's family refused?

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2021 2:18 PM

Correct, R69.

In fact, her family even released a statement begging them for help:

“The Schmidt and Petito family beg the Laundrie family to not ‘remain in the background’ but to help find who Brian referred to as the love of his life. How does Brian stay in the background when he is the one person that knows where Gabby is located?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2021 2:22 PM

R70 He killed her, all right. Pieces of her are probably scattered across the country.

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2021 2:26 PM

Once they find her body I bet he will claim that she died from heat exhaustion on a trail.

And to explain away his behavior he will try to spin it as being too grief stricken to think straight so he just drove home and tried to forget about it.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2021 3:30 PM

WHOSE VAN WAS IT???

If it's her van and he's driving it without her... he's responsible for her deliberate or accidental death. If it's his van, then anything could have happened, maybe she met some super-hot guy who took her hiking in the back country where there's no internet access.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2021 3:33 PM

It’s her van.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2021 3:34 PM

He loved her SO MUCH he couldn't let her live after she said it was over. But he's cool with killing her then going on with his life, lying to the world, making her parents suffer, driving her van, etc. Typical straight boy loser.

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2021 3:54 PM

There’s nothing to solve, the boyfriend killed her. The question is whether they can find enough evidence to prosecute.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2021 4:05 PM

r56 It's a bit odd he refers to her as Miss Petito, and not as Gabby. Seems very detached and uncaring IMO. He is doing everything he can to look guilty and aloof. Will he be pulling an ace out of his sleeve somehow? I wouldn't bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2021 4:16 PM

They just had a news conference and nothing new really, LE says they processed the van and couldn’t really find much pointing to foul play. They did say that they have been unable to speak with the boyfriend. They went to his house and were handed a notice to contact his attorney, which is why so little is known. He has been called a person of interest in the case.

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2021 4:17 PM

R78, According to a Twitter post LE knows a whole lot more than they're willing to reveal at this point.

Gabby's social media was deleted and then came back up for some unknown reason.

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2021 4:23 PM

Yes, they let on that they know more than they are saying but must respect his rights. The attorney for the family is working it hard so they all just know something bad happened to her.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2021 4:27 PM

R62 exactly . Only idiot talk to the police . It can't help you but it can get you into a lot of trouble .

If she really was seen alive after he allegedly left then I could see a situation where they had a fight and he impulsively left with the van , leaving her behind .

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2021 4:33 PM

Could Gabby have caught Covid and the boyfriend denied her health care? All parties involved including police seem maga. The police are being inordinately cordial to the boyfriends parents and their rights.

“Bug bites are better than being brainwashed by the media” - quote on boyfriends Instagram

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2021 4:56 PM

Can someone post the boyfriends weird drawings? I don’t have Instagram. Is he a meth taker??

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2021 5:00 PM

R72 The only reason he doesn't remember what happened was that damned psychedelic toxic algae bloom that had him thinking Gabby was still in the van even after seeing her body collapse from exhaustion on the trail then get struck by lightning that magically turned her into a beautiful bird that flew far, far away.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2021 5:02 PM

^bun, 😒

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2021 5:04 PM

He seems like a derpy loser. They both seem pretty aimless, life-wise.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2021 5:37 PM

R84 If only abortion hut were still around, this whole tragedy could have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2021 5:45 PM

R62, this guy is MAGA trash, he's not smart

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2021 5:51 PM

Something went bad when they were in the Grand Tetons. I think she fell, or was most likely pushed by him, off a cliff.

Her remains will be found eventually.

He’s guilty.

And also a huge asshole.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2021 5:59 PM

I refuse to read anything about this story, apart from the 89 replies in this thread. Can someone explain to me what the boyfriend said (to anyone) when he returned home without her? Did no one ask, “So, like, uh… where’s Abbi?” I don’t get how this case has even gotten this far with no action taken against him.

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2021 6:01 PM

Also, fuck the OP for calling everyone “DL Queens”

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2021 6:02 PM

R90 he hasn't said anything that has been made public. I imagine he must have said something to someone but so far no one is talking.

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2021 6:22 PM

Staging a missing person case? It's very risky and very likely the truth will come out, but the amount of attention and social media following is worth the risk for vloggers.

Or like someone said, a freaky accident killed her, but now he is creating suspense, manufacturing the public interest and milking the tragedy for his own gains.

Or he killed her, he is just that dumb!

by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2021 7:03 PM

Gabby's parents not hearing from her since August is significant. I'm sure she would have called her family by now...at least, not to worry them.

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2021 7:14 PM

If he killed her, R93, he's a criminal. Criminals are stupid. If they were smart, they wouldn't have comitted a crime/crimes. Stupid people all think they can somehow lie or hide away their crimes. Rarely works.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2021 7:42 PM

[quote] Staging a missing person case? It's very risky and very likely the truth will come out, but the amount of attention and social media following is worth the risk for vloggers.

Uh…. No. Staging a missing person case is useful if you’re trying to start over again somewhere else anonymously, but not for “attention and social media following”. I don’t think there’s a single documented case of someone doing that in the social media era.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2021 7:46 PM

Why haven’t police questioned the bf?

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2021 7:57 PM

[quote] I have a feeling the cops are grilling him

Not without his lawyer present

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2021 7:57 PM

Brian Entin @BrianEntin Also - the police report says there is body camera footage. We will request that next.

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2021 8:00 PM

This guy is dumber than Chris Watts.

"My girlfriend disappeared while we were on a road trip alone together, I took her vehicle, and no one's heard from her in six weeks. But I didn't do anything to her, really!"

In what world could he POSSIBLY get away with this?

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2021 8:19 PM

The police report from Utah was regarding a fight between the couple. The boyfriend told police that being together in the van was taking a toll on their relationship, and that she had mental breakdown because she thought he was going to leave her behind so she scratched him. No charges were filed.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2021 9:05 PM

"It's a bit odd he refers to her as Miss Petito, and not as Gabby."

The lawyer may be smart in keeping this guy from talking to the cops, but he wasn't very smart about releasing that statement. "Miss _____", rather than using a first name, is a classic, subconscious distancing technique used by murderers.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2021 9:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2021 9:36 PM

^ streaming live

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2021 9:36 PM

Is there some connection between this and that murdered lesbian couple?

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2021 9:37 PM

Absolutely, R105; no doubt in my mind! No, siree! Crazy serial killer out there, so they'd better start looking for him!

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2021 9:42 PM

DL lawyers, I have a few questions. Can police compel him to talk to them? (I get that the lawyer would be present.) if not, could a Grand Jury be convened? He’d have to testify then, although he could plead the 5th when asked specific questions as to what happened to the girlfriend, and if he had something to do with her disappearance.

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2021 9:51 PM

All the housefrau detectives on Reddit and websleuths.com are now also pinning the 2 recent tent Dyke murders in Moab, Utah on the boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2021 9:52 PM

She seems like a bunny boiler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 15, 2021 9:54 PM

They seem like they were both nuts. Maybe he left her and she got got by the same person who offed the lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 110September 15, 2021 9:56 PM

R110, sure Jan!

He killed her

by Anonymousreply 111September 15, 2021 9:57 PM

R109, no, she doesn't. You're just a misogynist trying to blame her for the fact that her boyfriend killed her

by Anonymousreply 112September 15, 2021 9:58 PM

The LE said they cannot drag the boyfriend in for questioning because they have no proof that a crime was committed.

by Anonymousreply 113September 15, 2021 11:15 PM

If he's in possession of her van, can't they at least haul him in on suspicion of auto theft?

I still think a stunt gone wrong is as likely as a deliberate murder, but if he's totally stonewalling the police and the world it's one of those.

by Anonymousreply 114September 15, 2021 11:32 PM

[quote] Is there some connection between this and that murdered lesbian couple?

I’ve no idea, but Blind Gossip seems to think that the police are investigating whether there might be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115September 15, 2021 11:40 PM

The van is owned by the killer's parents.

by Anonymousreply 116September 15, 2021 11:43 PM

[quote] The LE said they cannot drag the boyfriend in for questioning because they have no proof that a crime was committed.

Oh PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 117September 15, 2021 11:55 PM

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times! If there is no body, it becomes infinitely difficult for the police and prosecution to prove anything.

The bodies contain all the evidence.

by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2021 12:04 AM

Is that what's meant by the corpus delicti, R118?

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2021 12:14 AM

Incidentally, the police reports from Utah documented that she was hitting him and she was hysterical. Reddit fraus now angry that cops are misogynist for documenting that she was manic even if cops and another witness was there. Never change, reddit fraus and always believe all women, even if said woman is actually hitting people, only a woman can be the one and only true DV victim! They obviously got into a physical fight again, he hit back and killed her, accidentally or premeditated. Then he ghosted everybody because he has zero defense. This isnt a case of a cool girl and the loser she is dating that reddit thinks it is. They are both immature, naive, aimless, and have no clear future. They dreamed of becoming youtube superstars so they left their dead end jobs bagging groceries and then they ran out of money in the middle of nowhere, had barely any youtube views and started blaming each other. He is guilty of killing her but its not that romanticized story of a golden blonde girl with a bright future. Yeah I hear that tracy chapman song in the background.

by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Are they tweakers? Was she having a bad time on, of coming off meth when the police were called? Did she later overdose?

by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2021 12:33 AM

*On or coming off

by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2021 12:33 AM

Okay, so I just saw the police reports on Twitter and apparently one of the murdered lesbians worked at the very same Moonflower Coop where the altercation between Brian and Gabby happened on August 12, and then the lesbians went missing the very next day??? That's waaaay too coincidental.

by Anonymousreply 123September 16, 2021 1:30 AM

He is home, she is not, and he refused to talk to the police!!!

HE DID IT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2021 1:31 AM

a compilation of all theories on the internet!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 16, 2021 1:38 AM

“Schmidt said the couple left Salt Lake City for Grand Teton National Park around Aug. 24, which was when she said she last spoke to her daughter on a FaceTime call”.

Reminds me of that Lori Daybell thing. Wasn’t the last time the kids were seen were when they were at a national park?

by Anonymousreply 126September 16, 2021 1:39 AM

It was no me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 16, 2021 1:43 AM

Thanks for that R125. My instinct tells me it's theory 3, 4 or 5. I'm leaning towards, they had a fight and he just left her ass. She either perished, or another stranger hurt her.

They both had mental health issues. Anything is possible. He could also be as guilty as fuck. That's how it looks on the surface. But, I don't like to make prejudgments until there is irrefutable proof.

I haven't forgotten how Reddit Web Sleuths fingered the wrong guy in the Boston Marathon bombing.

RIP Sunil Tripathi

(he committed suicide after being falsely accused by anonymous internet typers who brought national attention to his name)

by Anonymousreply 128September 16, 2021 1:50 AM

Cops were called in Utah after an "incident" between the two of them.

Anyone know what happened?

by Anonymousreply 129September 16, 2021 1:55 AM

He did it.

She probably got into another fight with him, started bitching or hitting him, and he lost it. Bashed her head in.

by Anonymousreply 130September 16, 2021 2:03 AM

How does a fug guy like him get a pretty girl like her?

by Anonymousreply 131September 16, 2021 2:05 AM

A lot of early 20 something ladies slum it at that age, R131. Unless they're unlucky enough to get knocked up or, in Gabby's case, get killed, they upgrade in the BF department. Had she lived, she never would have settled with that dude.

by Anonymousreply 132September 16, 2021 2:16 AM

After Grand Teton National Park in WY, they had planned a trip for Yellowstone but she never made it, or she was killed there in the "zone of death"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 16, 2021 2:21 AM

Here are the police reports from the Moonflower Coop/Moab incident:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 16, 2021 2:26 AM

Someone needs to trademark the phrase "DIRTY LAUNDRIE" and then sell it to the inevitable podcaster for a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 135September 16, 2021 2:32 AM

Wrong R128

"Tripathi had actually been missing for a month prior to the April 15, 2013 bombings. His body was found on April 23, after the actual bombing suspects had been officially identified and apprehended."

Sunil did not commit suicide due to being named a suspect in the Boston Bombing, as he was dead before the bombing occurred.

by Anonymousreply 136September 16, 2021 3:03 AM

"She probably got into another fight with him, started bitching or hitting him, and he lost it. Bashed her head in."

Of course the misogynists have to blame her

by Anonymousreply 137September 16, 2021 3:07 AM

"I'm leaning towards, they had a fight and he just left her ass."

Sure just like OJ left Nicole and then someone else conveniently came along and murdered her!

by Anonymousreply 138September 16, 2021 3:08 AM

The boyfriend is not THAT bad looking. Jeez. He’s almost on the chick’s level. Granted, she is/was lovely, but he isn’t Macaulay Culkin or anything.

by Anonymousreply 139September 16, 2021 3:11 AM

R120's absolute certainty that it was all her fault is... unsettling.

But I think he's done something horribly wrong, but of course I have no idea if he just ditched her in a place where she came to harm, or he actively killed her or what. Because a decent person's first concern would be finding her or helping others find her, and an innocent person would be more afraid of the Court of Public Opinion than the police... and would be trying to clear his name and not let anonymous accusations ruin his reputation forever. But he's just stonewalling everyone, not even trying to help locate a missing person. If she were alive and in trouble, that would amount to criminal negligence, but there he is, doing everything in his power to keep her from being found...

by Anonymousreply 140September 16, 2021 3:14 AM

[quote] Of course the misogynists have to blame her.

Will you stop patrolling this forum misusing the word “misogynist”, you annoying old cow.

Talking about the behaviour of one particular woman in a particular set of circumstances is not misogyny.

The police had threatened to arrest Gabby for domestic assault because she slapped him. All that poster is suggesting is that MAYBE she did that again and this time he murdered her in return.

It’s a potential explanation not an attempt at “blame”, a notion only you have introduced.

Now, waddle off and bore some other corner of the internet, you tedious cunt.

by Anonymousreply 141September 16, 2021 3:22 AM

They picked up Edna Grundy along the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 16, 2021 3:26 AM

Um, i'm sorry...in what place would taking this bf in for questioning???

HE WAS THE LAST KNOWN PERSON TO SEE HER. that is SOP to eliminate a suspect. and he SHOULD be a suspect. this is a MISSING PERSON.

Oh, wait...this is FL.

by Anonymousreply 143September 16, 2021 4:20 AM

The guy is 23 and has complete male pattern baldness.

Sucks to be him.

He was lucky to get any female interest at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 16, 2021 5:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 16, 2021 6:15 AM

He knows she's dead.

If he thought she was alive, he'd be desperate to have her found, either out of concern for her welfare or to remove suspicion from himself. But no, nothing from him, not even a hint as to where to look.

by Anonymousreply 146September 16, 2021 6:25 AM

In a world where people are desperate enough for clicks that they'll do shit like this... I can believe the came to grief staging some sort of insane content.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147September 16, 2021 7:22 AM

R147, please tell me that they lost custody after that.

by Anonymousreply 148September 16, 2021 10:29 AM

Moab (where they had the fight) is near some of the filming locations for Thelma & Louise.

by Anonymousreply 149September 16, 2021 11:00 AM

I'm a bit surprised that U.S. media isn't on this 24/7. A missing white woman who may have been murdered used to be media madness.

by Anonymousreply 150September 16, 2021 11:10 AM

Why were they in a hotel in Salt Lake City (August 25th) when they had been living in the van?

by Anonymousreply 151September 16, 2021 11:14 AM

r151 because they had been living in a van.

by Anonymousreply 152September 16, 2021 11:27 AM

The Blind item linked previously tries to link the murder of the 2 lesbians with this case. Supposedly one victim saw the other being killed? Opinions?

by Anonymousreply 153September 16, 2021 11:31 AM

Some news channel (was it NBC? I was a little tipsy) making the murdered May-December lesbian couple Moonflower Co-op connection, last night.

I thought it was a stretch, because it sounded like the guy creeping the lesbians was a lone denizen, and it sounds like Gabby and Brian were actively traveling a lot.

But I guess it’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 154September 16, 2021 11:33 AM

Saw a news report this morning with the girl's father angrily looking at the camera and addressing the boyfriend: "Where is our daughter? What do you know?"

The police have named the boyfriend a "person if interest," so they're closing in.

by Anonymousreply 155September 16, 2021 11:34 AM

It's been reported that the girl suffered from "anxiety." That's shorthand for "batshit crazy."

After the incident in Salt Lake where she was attacking the boyfriend, I can completely see a scenario where she loses her shit again and he retaliates HARD this time, accidentally killing her in a rage, then freaking out, dumping her body, and taking off.

by Anonymousreply 156September 16, 2021 11:37 AM

He should have concocted a "fell off a cliff" story instead of coming home alone and clamming up. Not too bright, I assume, but probably couldn't deal at the time.

by Anonymousreply 157September 16, 2021 11:44 AM

The boyfriend has a Grand Teton sized nose.

by Anonymousreply 158September 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Today should be a fun day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 16, 2021 12:21 PM

So, Gabby and bf have a fight outside the Moonflower Coop (where one of the lesbians worked) and the police are called. They are separated for the night…Gabby stays in the van and bf goes to a hotel.

The very next day the lesbian couple are murdered/go missing.

That’s a hell of a coincidence so I can see why the police are looking to see if there’s a connection.

by Anonymousreply 160September 16, 2021 12:23 PM

"According to the domestic violence report on Gabby and Brian, a bystander saw "Gabrielle hitting Brian in the arm and then climbing through the driver's window as if Brian had locked her out and she was trying to find a way in."

Gabby, gurl, you were in danger.

Probably not the first time this shit happened between them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 16, 2021 12:55 PM

R161 Sounds like he was more in danger.

by Anonymousreply 162September 16, 2021 12:57 PM

Yeah… I think the guy who murdered the girl has the anger management problems. Couples fight, it’s normal, and being cooped up in a van might set the stage for a few doozies.

Yeah, r161, she’s probably dead but he was the one in danger. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 163September 16, 2021 1:00 PM

Oh, there is more… This is quite juicy.

[quote] "Responding officer Daniel Scott Robbins later located the couple's 2012 Ford Transit on the way to Arches National Park and pulled them over. He then found Gabby crying uncontrollably in the passenger seat. She disclosed to the officer that her and Brian's altercation was fueled by mental health issues.

[quote] "Because of her [redacted] and [redacted], combined with little arguments she and Brian had been having that day, she was struggling with her mental health, which led to the incident that was reported to law enforcement," the report mentions, adding that Gabby was continually "crying, breathing heavily, or compose a sentence without needing to wipe away tears, wipe her nose, or rub her knees with her hands."

[quote] When the officer spoke with Laundrie, he told him that both Gabby and he struggled with the same issues and their differences had been building up in the past few days. "'That time spent created emotional strain between them and increased the number of arguments," the report said, indicating the 4-5 month duration of their cross-country trip.

[quote] "Brian said Gabrielle, thinking he was going to leave her in Moab without a ride, went to slap him," it mentions. "Both expressed a 'desire to remain together and ultimately agreed to be separated."

I wonder what the "redacted" stands for.

by Anonymousreply 164September 16, 2021 1:01 PM

All bloggers are so phony. This proves it.

by Anonymousreply 165September 16, 2021 1:03 PM

I get a Joran Van Der Sloot vibe from this guy. Even if they somehow can't find enough evidence to charge him for Gabby, he's going to incriminate himself somehow, sometime. And I think he absolutely was involved in the lesbians murders.

by Anonymousreply 166September 16, 2021 1:10 PM

The lesbians knew he killed his girlfriend. They had to go.

by Anonymousreply 167September 16, 2021 1:13 PM

R164 I'm guessing they redacted the names of the medication Gabby was taking.

by Anonymousreply 168September 16, 2021 1:16 PM

Jesus… that would be one cold killer. But, you never know…

Here's the full body cam footage of when the couple got pulled over, with the girl crying and both looking mentally unsound.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 16, 2021 1:16 PM

Wow, she was fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 170September 16, 2021 1:25 PM

Yes as was he

by Anonymousreply 171September 16, 2021 1:33 PM

The cop who pulled them over handled that situation really well.

by Anonymousreply 172September 16, 2021 1:35 PM

You don't normally see police officers using conflict resolution tactics.

by Anonymousreply 173September 16, 2021 1:37 PM

I feel sorry for both of them, young, unstable and feeling emotionally volatile. Sometimes it sucks to be young, life can be so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 174September 16, 2021 1:46 PM

Clearly, she was emotionally unstable (yes, she's dead now). Clearly, he's got issues, as well. Take two fucked up kids with no discernible skills or futures ahead of them, throw 'em in a van together, and send 'em off on a months-long cross country trek.

What could possibly go wrong?

by Anonymousreply 175September 16, 2021 1:55 PM

[quote] The lesbians knew he killed his girlfriend. They had to go.

Going by the timeline, I think it must have been the other way round. He killed Gabby because she knew he’d killed the lesbians.

And maybe he did that because he thought they’d called the police the day before?

by Anonymousreply 176September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

This just goes to show how these YouTube, Insta, and Tik Tok videos where these couples appear blissfully happy and carefree are complete and total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 177September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]Brian said Gabrielle, thinking he was going to leave her in Moab without a ride

Which he probably was.

by Anonymousreply 178September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

I'm not buying the triple homicide angle.

by Anonymousreply 179September 16, 2021 1:56 PM

I wonder if her parents were aware of how fucked up their daughter was. If so, wouldn't they be a bit concerned over her taking off on a journey like this?

by Anonymousreply 180September 16, 2021 1:57 PM

Holy cow, they were at the coop with the lesbian couple that was murdered? I only just started catching up on this case this morning and I am stunned.

by Anonymousreply 181September 16, 2021 1:59 PM

So, they are both mentally unstable and decided to go cross country together, 24/7. I wish Nancy Grace was hot on this trail.

by Anonymousreply 182September 16, 2021 2:03 PM

No need to question what was on her iPod when she died.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 16, 2021 2:05 PM

If they saw him kill his girlfriend, or even if he just suspected they did, I can absolutely see him killing them, too.

by Anonymousreply 184September 16, 2021 2:08 PM

[quote] I'm not buying the triple homicide angle

It does seem an enormous stretch at first glance…but the upshot is that this Brian can be directly connected to three people who were all murdered (as I am sure Gabby has been) shortly afterwards.

The odds of that being a coincidence are enormous.

by Anonymousreply 185September 16, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote] If they saw him kill his girlfriend, or even if he just suspected they did, I can absolutely see him killing them, too.

But Gabby spoke to her parents after the lesbian went missing, so it can’t have happened that way round. They must have been killed first (if he killed all three).

by Anonymousreply 186September 16, 2021 2:12 PM

WTF?!? @ R147??

by Anonymousreply 187September 16, 2021 2:18 PM

Oh, do I have the dates wrong on that? Thanks r186, I had the date she was last seen wrong, I thought it was the 14th but it was the 24th.

by Anonymousreply 188September 16, 2021 2:23 PM

R174 Amen. It’s hard to be young right now. And Vlogging turns you into a half human half avatar.

I thought Nomadland ruined my appetite for wanderlust and vintage campers, but this is even sadder and more disturbing.

I feel so sad for everyone involved here, most of all that gal’s parents. This is like some form of psychological dystopia, all perceptions are distorted, muffled, removed. It’s a scary time in the world.

by Anonymousreply 189September 16, 2021 2:28 PM

Is the boyfriend hot? Because if he is, then he’s innocent.

by Anonymousreply 190September 16, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote]He should have concocted a "fell off a cliff" story instead of coming home alone and clamming up. Not too bright, I assume, but probably couldn't deal at the time.

Yeah there's no way of checking on those things.

by Anonymousreply 191September 16, 2021 2:46 PM

Pure speculation on my part, obviously but what if it went something like this:

The police officer agreed not to arrest Gabby for DV if the pair separated for the night to cool down.

Gabby stays in the van, Brian goes off to a hotel.

Earlier on he’d seen the younger lesbian at the Moonflower & taken a fancy (she is very pretty) so followed her to the campsite hoping for a hook up since he has a Gabby free night.

There he finds the wife who is (obviously) not impressed to see him and he ends up killing them both.

Over the next few weeks Gabby becomes very suspicious, maybe even finds something Brian has taken from the murdered couple & threatens to go to the police, so he kills her too.

It does seem a bit police procedural storyline but not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 192September 16, 2021 2:47 PM

R192 I'm listening...

by Anonymousreply 193September 16, 2021 2:49 PM

I’m thinking his fragile straight male ego couldn’t take the double whammy of the public humiliation of the abuse from his gf and possibly getting shot down by the lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 194September 16, 2021 2:52 PM

Was Kylen Schulte working at Moonflower that day? I can't find an answer to that. This article makes it sound like she and her wife were in Moab but at a bar and not at the coop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 16, 2021 2:53 PM

I agree with R176. He killed the lesbians while in "time out". A few days later, their murder is all over the news, and he can see that Gabby is putting the pieces together, so she has to go, too.

by Anonymousreply 196September 16, 2021 2:54 PM

It’s certainly very notable that the night the newlyweds were murdered, Brian and Gabby were not together. Possibly the only night before and since that they haven’t been.

Ho hum.

by Anonymousreply 197September 16, 2021 3:03 PM

R137

How is what I said misogynist? I'm not blaming her.

It's in a police report that she hit him during a domestic incident.

by Anonymousreply 198September 16, 2021 3:10 PM

Talking to the police or the media isn't real smart, that's my advice, keep it zipped and lawyer up, man.

by Anonymousreply 199September 16, 2021 3:13 PM

R137

No one is saying that he isn't entirely responsible.

But was she overly emotional and also abusive? Er, yes.

by Anonymousreply 200September 16, 2021 3:14 PM

If he'd locked her out of the van and threatened to abandon her in a strange place, is it really abuse if she hit his arm while she was trying to get into her vehicle and not get left behind?

by Anonymousreply 201September 16, 2021 3:15 PM

So They had a domestic dispute involving cops b4 she disappeared? The bf did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202September 16, 2021 3:16 PM

He wouldn't let her back in the van?! And it's her van?!

He's cold AF. Killer.

by Anonymousreply 203September 16, 2021 3:22 PM

It's sad how so many young women feel a need to be with mediocre, fug men.

Don't tell me Laundrie didn't show these tendencies before. I read that they had stopped being engaged before the trip. Not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 204September 16, 2021 3:25 PM

Except the lesbians were killed with a gun. Did he have one?

by Anonymousreply 205September 16, 2021 3:25 PM

Yes, R165 and R177. Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 206September 16, 2021 3:27 PM

R201 Yes, it really is.

If the roles were reversed, and he hit her arm for the same reason, there isn't a person on the planet who wouldn't call that abuse.

by Anonymousreply 207September 16, 2021 3:28 PM

R201 No, it’s not at all. But I believe the initial report about them was made because she was seen to slap him across the face. Thats’s what the police were describing as an act of domestic violence.

As I understand it.

by Anonymousreply 208September 16, 2021 3:29 PM

There are dozens if not hundreds of people on Datalounge alone who would NOT call that abuse, r207.

by Anonymousreply 209September 16, 2021 3:30 PM

She didn't slap him, r208. And he pushed her, which I'm sure r207 would not call abuse.

[quote]One witness called 911 and said he saw Laundrie and Petito fighting over a phone, according to the police report. When Laundrie got back into the van, Petito hit him in the arm before trying to climb through the driver's side window.

[quote]Laundrie said that when the two of them began arguing in town, he had attempted to separate from Petito so they could calm down. Laundrie said he got into the van but Petito was afraid he would leave without her, so she went to slap him and he pushed her away to avoid the blow, according to the police report.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 16, 2021 3:32 PM

If he didn't kill her, he could have left her somewhere, in a rage, then went back and she wasn't around. Would she have had her phone? Did he try to call her, and he couldn't reach her? Couldn't locate her, so he panicked and drove home. People that age can still be very immature. But I don't necessarily think that's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 211September 16, 2021 3:34 PM

I think he was absolutely trying to leave her behind at the Moonflower. She was trying to get into the driver's side window but later was seen hysterical in the passenger seat, and he told the cops he had wanted to separate to cool off. Now I wonder what he was doing with the phone and why they were fighting over it when the cops were called.

by Anonymousreply 212September 16, 2021 3:36 PM

She also hit him when the police pulled them over, just as their lights came on. She says so in the body cam footage. And he has scratches on his face and arm, also observed and discussed on the body cam footage.

It was clearly a volatile and sometimes physically abusive relationship for both of them. Acknowledging that in no way lets him off the hook for any harm that has come to her. On the contrary, it's necessary to get all the facts in order to pursue justice.

by Anonymousreply 213September 16, 2021 3:39 PM

R210

Obviously I have no idea what hapoened, but the report I listened to said that she had slapped him & he pushed her away. On this basis, the police made it clear they would arrest Gabby (although Brian didn’t want that) if the pair didn’t separate foe the night. They even sourced a hotel room for Brian. In their report they stated that they’d ascertained that he was not frightened of Gabby, showed no sign of “battered boyfriend syndrome” (their words) and didn’t need medical help.

Seems a bit OTT for just an attempted slap.

Obviously, this is just what I read. Could be nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 214September 16, 2021 3:40 PM

She wanted to call her parents to come and get her to get the hell away from him, most likely. And he didn't want that. That vblog was their only source of income, yes? And her van, their "home"? So this leech loser was dependent on her. If she wised up and dumped his ass, he would lose his only source of income, his "home", his lifestyle (as it was) and his woman.

Once he lost control of her and figured out it was over for good this time, Duh, the loser killed her!

by Anonymousreply 215September 16, 2021 3:42 PM

[quote]it's necessary to get all the facts in order to pursue justice

Datalounge is not pursuing justice, and anyone insisting that no one can post unless their information would pass muster in a court of law is being ridiculous. Especially when I'm starting to suspect that some news outlets are publishing contradictory information about this case.

by Anonymousreply 216September 16, 2021 3:44 PM

R215. He had his parents he could run home to; which is what he did after the girlfriend’s “disappearance.” They’re covering up whatever their little precious may or may not have done.

by Anonymousreply 217September 16, 2021 3:51 PM

One thing I noticed in the bodycam footage was that he seems to be smiling. Just like Chris Watts.

I feel awful for her parents, because she was 22 years old and an adult. They couldn’t have prevented her from making the colossal mistake she made (ill-advised road trip with an ass for their ill-advised “career”).

When people are described as “a free spirit” by their family, I read it as “unstable”.

by Anonymousreply 218September 16, 2021 3:51 PM

R174 Agreed, but still it’s usually a good idea to not murder people

by Anonymousreply 219September 16, 2021 3:51 PM

"I wonder if her parents were aware of how fucked up their daughter was. "

Two points there:

1) Even if she was fucked-up, they couldn't stop her from doing something as unwise as a cross-country van trip with a dubious guy.

2) Maybe she wasn't such a mess, before she spent months crammed into a van with a sociopath. Because like I said before, he knows she's dead. If there were any possibility she was alive, he'd be trying to get her found, and remove any suspicion that he murdered her.

by Anonymousreply 220September 16, 2021 3:53 PM

Why is the daughter the one who's "fucked up" when there's a very good chance the bald, loser BF offed her?

by Anonymousreply 221September 16, 2021 3:54 PM

They were both fucked up to some degree, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 222September 16, 2021 4:05 PM

General question. Why are they not working or not studying? I mean American offers so many opportunities for a good life which don't exist anywhere else. So not sure why they want to throw away their life.

by Anonymousreply 223September 16, 2021 4:05 PM

What field of study would you suggest a psycho murderer might excel at?

by Anonymousreply 224September 16, 2021 4:07 PM

Politics, R224.

by Anonymousreply 225September 16, 2021 4:11 PM

He probably killed her in a crime of passion (no elaborate plan). He's from Florida, he doesn't think that hard.

As of today he is still not cooperating with Police. [RED FLAG]

Why do so many straight pretty women have such horrible taste in men?

Ugly women get dumped or divorced by their men. Pretty women get murdered by their men.

Remember when that Chinese man divorced his wife for being too ugly?

When his ugly baby was born he blamed the wife, who earlier had plastic surgery he didn't know about and allegedly passed on "ugly genes." 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 226September 16, 2021 4:12 PM

The Boyfriend, in the Van, with the Lug Nut Wrench

by Anonymousreply 227September 16, 2021 4:15 PM

R223, Doing YouTube videos or being on Social Media as a way to make easy money is glamorized right now with online classes on how to do it. Very few succeed and like MLM it's a whole lot harder than it initially appears.

by Anonymousreply 228September 16, 2021 4:20 PM

Nah R227, he used his bare hands. Or something sharp where he could cut up her face. He would have wanted her to suffer for daring to kick him to the curb!

I'm always amazed by these straight dudes who kill their partners/exes. "How could she leave ME?". Bitch, look in the mirror. Look in your wallet. Look at your LIFE. Now, look in the mirror again. Why would she stay?

by Anonymousreply 229September 16, 2021 4:22 PM

Two young people should not be cooped up like that for such a long time. It leads to issues. But if he was upset they could have reached the nearest big city and took a flight back instead of killing. Why does such a good looking young man or men want to throw away their lives? especially being white is a good genetic lottery to being with anyway.

by Anonymousreply 230September 16, 2021 4:33 PM

People saying "straight women get murdered by their men" like it's an epidemic...do you watch a lot of shows like 20/20?

by Anonymousreply 231September 16, 2021 4:35 PM

"Very few succeed [at social media monetization] and like MLM it's a whole lot harder than it initially appears."

And like MLM schemes, people spend more than they earn chasing social media fame. I have a relative who has reportedly gone deep into debt, trying to get famous on social media. They've had just enough success to encourage persistence.

As for these kids, I don't blame them for quitting their dead-end jobs and giving it a try, when they were planning they must have thought "what did they have to lose"? Dead-end jobs? Dead-end jobs don't get you anything but minimum wage and a dead end, self-supporting travel that went well might lead to a new direction in life, and even if it doesn't at least they'd see a bit of the world before giving up, and Burger King is still hiring.

by Anonymousreply 232September 16, 2021 4:40 PM

R231, 1 minute of googling told me that "unintentional injuries" is the 6th leading cause of death for adult women, and that of those who are murdered, 50% are murdered by current or former domestic partners. The last statistic is probably low, because so many murders go unsolved.

Of course "unintentional injuries" includes auto accidents, selfie accidents, and old ladies falling and breaking a hip. and not just murders.

by Anonymousreply 233September 16, 2021 4:44 PM

He obviously killed her. What he should do is claim self-defense. Because the articles about the incident with police last month say that she was the only one accused of using physical violence in the fight they had, when she hit him. Maybe having that on the record could save his ass, although if it's true he should have come out with it immediately. In reality I seriously doubt this woman was ever a real threat to his life, I'm just saying.

by Anonymousreply 234September 16, 2021 4:47 PM

Surely murder involves “intentional injuries”, R233, by defintion.

Or have I misunderstood?

by Anonymousreply 235September 16, 2021 4:48 PM

Look. I am not misogynist, but it seems to me, when the cops wee called, she was unhinged and had a tantrum, going after him and he was trying to defend himself. (There are plenty of nutcases on you tube, women who go crazy in stores, etc.) I suspect this was a pattern of behavior from someone unstable who had issues. He probably knew from past experience that barricading himself in the car until she calmed down was the best thing to do at that time. I truly believe that if he had any role in her death, (because I do believe she is dead) it was accidental, not intentional. When some one goes out of control as she apparently did, it is not beyond possible she accidentally killed herself. Maybe they split up, he drove off, then went back to look for her and either he couldn't find her, or he did find her dead and he went back to his parents. This may not be as simple as it appears. Depending on what they find, the most he'd get is involuntary manslaughter. Depending on what they find. Without a body this is going to be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 236September 16, 2021 4:51 PM

Moab. They have weird town names in Utah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 16, 2021 5:14 PM

My vote is for crime of passion. Pushed her off a cliff or something.

If he'd thought it through, he should have ditched the van and drove back in a rental or something.

"I don't know officer, she was acting crazy and I had to get away so I left her in the park with the van."

by Anonymousreply 238September 16, 2021 5:19 PM

No one is going to believe any accident narrative after he’s refused to talk to police.

This whole lifestyle is so depressing.

by Anonymousreply 239September 16, 2021 5:32 PM

I was reviewing the information and the part about not wanting to be left behind stood out to me. Maybe the boyfriend threatened to leave her behind and take the van and she developed an anxiety over this and that’s why she jumped through the window of the van, and why she stayed to sleep in the van while the boyfriend took the hotel room, which normally would be the other way around for safety.

by Anonymousreply 240September 16, 2021 5:45 PM

If you watch the entire police bodycam footage, the cop specifically asks the boyfriend about the scratches on his face and on his arm. The boyfriend acknowledges the scratch on his face was from her, but that the scratch on his arm was from something else. The cop checked him for additional marks on his body. The cop advised the boyfriend that he was the victim of abuse in this situation, not her. So yes, she abused him in this situation. And yes, he probably was locking her out of the van to protect himself and to give her a chance to cool off.

That doesn't excuse him at all, and I suspect the abuse was mutual at times and that he ended up killing her, probably in a blind rage. But all this talk of her as an innocent young waif is a bit misleading. No, she didn't deserve to die because she was emotionally volatile.

Sadly, she seemed quite tiny, so it probably took only one good blow from the boyfriend to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 241September 16, 2021 5:46 PM

R236, if that was the case he would have just reported it. He didn't because he killed her

by Anonymousreply 242September 16, 2021 6:34 PM

The police encounter near the Moonflower sounds like the witnesses were worried about HER even if she was physical with him. They were worried about the way he pushed her. That's probably what happened--These two were a folie-a-deux. They got into another physical tussle and in the course of it he pushed, shook, or hit her too hard. And then did THE dumbest thing.

There are conflicting reports out there about the ownership of the van. Many reports say "her van her van her van her van." But there was an article somewhere late yesterday that said the van belonged to the Laundries. (RIDICULOUS name). Let's nail down this burning issue of van rights . . .

by Anonymousreply 243September 16, 2021 6:37 PM

Another ambiguity--Do we know she actually got as far as near the Grand Tetons? Or could she have been killed/died when they were still in the Moab area? All kinds of theories here upthread about her being killed in Moab, with and without the lesbian honeymooners angle. But isn't that precluded if she did get to the Grand Tetons area?

by Anonymousreply 244September 16, 2021 6:43 PM

I did a 5 days cross country road trip with a good friend a few years ago. We're still good friends, but when it was over, we definitely needed space. I can imagine a cooped up couple would be even worse.

If he had the sense god gave paste, he would've grabbed as much cash as he could and headed to a country without extradition. There's no way out of this.

by Anonymousreply 245September 16, 2021 6:51 PM

The elder lesbian was only 38? She looks 50!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246September 16, 2021 6:58 PM

R246 Seriously! I thought she was much older, too!

This is what veganism and yoga does to a body.

by Anonymousreply 247September 16, 2021 6:59 PM

Yikes I have relatives on both sides of my family going back generations in her town. I hope we’re not related. Naah, it’s been suburbanized. Probably newcomers.

by Anonymousreply 248September 16, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote] Why are they not working or not studying?

Because social media. They wanted to be stars, recording their boring yet violent trip across the more picturesque parts of America. Back in the old days it was drifter males who took off to explore America - Easy Rider, Route 66, On The Road, In Cold Blood.

Now women are equal, so they’re drifters, too.

by Anonymousreply 249September 16, 2021 7:49 PM

[quote] R246] Seriously! I thought she was much older, too! This is what veganism and yoga does to a body.

That’s first degree meth face.

Damn. When I was in nursing school we still had state psychiatric hospitals and *all* of these people would have been locked up by their families and by police.

by Anonymousreply 250September 16, 2021 7:53 PM

I wonder how the two met. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened in a mental health setting like group therapy or some 12 step meeting.

by Anonymousreply 251September 16, 2021 7:54 PM

R249...Don't forget Thelma and Louise...

by Anonymousreply 252September 16, 2021 8:03 PM

Was there any mention of them keeping a gun in the van? I can't imagine camping or sleeping in a van in remote areas, rest stops, or empty parking lots. I just wouldn't feel safe even if traveling with someone. So many drifters and lunatics out there. For normal people bringing along a firearm would be a prudent measure.

by Anonymousreply 253September 16, 2021 8:12 PM

[quote] I wonder how the two met. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened in a mental health setting like group therapy or some 12 step meeting.

Which two of them?

Or both couples?

They all look like they could use 12 steps and group therapy.

by Anonymousreply 254September 16, 2021 8:16 PM

Everyone is assuming she was unstable at baseline, when the only evidence of that is she looked unstable after weeks in a tiny van, with a man who's been connected to the deaths and disappearances of three women.

by Anonymousreply 255September 16, 2021 8:37 PM

Jesus R253 I get your point but the fact that bringing a gun on a trip seems normal / prudent to an American... I get it, I really do - but it always shocks me a bit.

by Anonymousreply 256September 16, 2021 8:52 PM

full body-cam video, 1:17:38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 16, 2021 9:02 PM

short version of body-cam footage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 16, 2021 9:03 PM

R255 Pretty sure a "free spirit" whose biggest ambition was to create a YouTube channel and lock herself up in a van with some dude had some issues prior to the trip beginning.

by Anonymousreply 259September 16, 2021 9:11 PM

Ok, I’m a bit confused DL sleuths. The two women who were killed—how far away was Laundries from them? Was it a few miles, or 10-20 miles? Did he actually go into the store where one of the women worked? Apologies in advance, trying to catch up on stuff after a crazy day of work, and tried to read through the thread but probably missed a lot.

by Anonymousreply 260September 16, 2021 9:24 PM

R249 "Because social media. " Let's don't stoop to the level of these idiots. You can form complete sentences, surely.

by Anonymousreply 261September 16, 2021 9:40 PM

That guy seriously has the creepy psycho smile.

by Anonymousreply 262September 16, 2021 9:42 PM

R256 I'm American and am always taken aback at the flippancy towards firearms. Especially with two psych cases in a van. Do people not consider getting their weapons being turned on them??

by Anonymousreply 263September 16, 2021 10:02 PM

R147 That picture looks like it's from the early 90s, before internet fame was even a thing. They were just idiots.

by Anonymousreply 264September 16, 2021 10:24 PM

Jesus. That bodycam footage . She is a whack job. Crazy. That poor guy was locked in a van with her? Sheee-it.

by Anonymousreply 265September 17, 2021 12:11 AM

R265 yes, poor guy! And he seems so innocent, and not part of the problem at all!

by Anonymousreply 266September 17, 2021 12:31 AM

R266 Hey, if anyone knows what it's like to fly into a blind rage when someone acts like a spoiled fucking brat, it's me! His only mistake was not making it look like she had been tortured by some stranger.

by Anonymousreply 267September 17, 2021 12:37 AM

Why is the thread greyed out?

by Anonymousreply 268September 17, 2021 1:29 AM

R268 It's not.

by Anonymousreply 269September 17, 2021 1:30 AM

R268 It is for me, also

by Anonymousreply 270September 17, 2021 1:35 AM

r268/r270 You have to re-set your 'Flames and Freaks' to "Asbestos Eyeballs."

by Anonymousreply 271September 17, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote] Is the boyfriend hot? Because if he is, then he’s innocent.

He’s attractive enough. I forgive him already.

by Anonymousreply 272September 17, 2021 1:49 AM

Thank you, Bronze Age Gay.

by Anonymousreply 273September 17, 2021 1:56 AM

Has the boyfriend even told ANYONE where exactly he last saw her? What his last words to her were? What the dynamic was between them?

I don’t understand why we still don’t even have the answers to these VERY BASIC questions. Am I missing something??

by Anonymousreply 274September 17, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote] "Because social media. " Let's don't stoop to the level of these idiots. You can form complete sentences, surely.

Shut up, Mom.

by Anonymousreply 275September 17, 2021 2:07 AM

Mom has a point, R275.

by Anonymousreply 276September 17, 2021 2:34 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 17, 2021 4:00 AM

Ok, Angels. What we need to do to narrow down on this is:

1) determine WHO actually owned the van

2) determine who might own a gun between the 2 couples

3) the bf had scratches all up and down his body, yet she had nothing visible on hers (did the cops even check, bc she was a woman and there was no female cop present, she could have some in the zone of her tank top/short shorts line); do we really know that HE was the abused in a DV charge or whether she was/or as well? (AFTER ALL, THIS IS BROADCASTING FROM FL, Y'ALL)

4) who would leave a small, short cute girl like her to just rough it and issue a "fuck you" to her without at least a call to her family saying she was unhinged.

There are serious holes all over this story. I think the PD that stopped them did a serious disservice to this case. I know there is more to this story...this will end up as a Dateline NBC/Chris Watts type. That guy looked guilty AF during the body cam videos.

by Anonymousreply 278September 17, 2021 4:28 AM

Also, my short, cute daughter was a homeless vagabond in a much less beautiful rig as this for 4 YEARS with a number of people she insulted and abused, and despite her insane alcoholism, was never left on the roadside despite the most atrocious behavior.

by Anonymousreply 279September 17, 2021 4:31 AM

Do we know where exactly the girl was abandoned by the boyfriend, if that’s what happened? Did he at least say that much—that he left her somewhere? I’ve been asking this question for days now.

by Anonymousreply 280September 17, 2021 4:36 AM

If he slept in a hotel, and she slept in the van, it’s unlikely he went camping somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 281September 17, 2021 4:37 AM

"[R255] Pretty sure a "free spirit" whose biggest ambition was to create a YouTube channel and lock herself up in a van with some dude had some issues prior to the trip beginning."

FYI wanting to be a social media star is totally normal among today's young people, and young adults have always wanted to travel or goof off instead of getting a job or settling down/getting tied down. Sure, some are on career tracks at that age, but an awful lot of people in their early twenties are desperately trying to find a way out of being a wage slave for the next fifty years, and believe me I would have done something similar when I was young if I had indulgent parents who'd taken me back in when I straggled home broke and filthy.

So we don't know anything about her pre-trip mental state, and I'm not willing to say that she was crazy just because she acted crazy after being cooped up with a murder suspect for weeks. For all we know she was always batshit, but one episode of hysteria under unusual circumstances isn't proof that she was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 282September 17, 2021 4:37 AM

"Did he at least say that much—that he left her somewhere? I’ve been asking this question for days now."

It seems he's said absolutely nothing about a person who's officially missing and not dead, and I'm taking that as proof that he knows she's dead. If there was any hope of finding her alive, he'd have told the police where to look, if only in the hopes of saving his own miserable skin from arrest and/or ongoing suspicion. But he hasn't, he's said nothing and apparently they can't force him to talk without evidence that a crime took place.

I wonder what his parents think of him being a person of interest in all these crimes. Well, no, I don't wonder, I'm sure they're so deep in denial they've found Lake Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 283September 17, 2021 4:40 AM

I'm still dumbfounded that the PD can't call him in - no matter whether he likes it or not - for a fucking interview. Seriously, how many crime shows have we seen where they call in randos for an interview when he's the LAST KNOWN PERSON to see her before her disappearance? This makes ZERO sense. Don't care if he doesn't want to interview...what is he, a Trump or something? Nobody should be exempt from interviewing for a nonappearance case.

This looks so wrong. How rich/influential are his parents?

by Anonymousreply 284September 17, 2021 4:54 AM

You’re probably right, R284 — they’re white and rich.

by Anonymousreply 285September 17, 2021 5:03 AM

^^ sorry i meant a disappearance case

by Anonymousreply 286September 17, 2021 5:06 AM

You'd think that refusing to give any information about a missing persons case might count as obstruction of justice or endangerment, but I'm no lawyer.

And it's Florida, where there's no law anyway.

by Anonymousreply 287September 17, 2021 5:09 AM

Pretty much - IT'S FLORIDA. as r287 says. They can do what the hell they want. And whatever they can't, the gators abide.

by Anonymousreply 288September 17, 2021 5:11 AM

R284 He lawyered up right after he got home, if the police don't have anything to work on, a dead body, physical evidence (blood, DNA or personal belongings found...) interviewing him is just talking to a wall, his lawyer will instruct him not to answer anything because the disappearance itself is not a crime. I learned this from a domestic violence case, the girlfriend had bruises all over her face but the police cannot question her boyfriend, even though her friends all worried and contacted the police, she refused to talk and the police had to leave, they can make some inquiries but the boyfriend had no obligation to answer anything because there was no crime committed.

by Anonymousreply 289September 17, 2021 6:30 AM

Does he think her family is just going to give up and let it go? The internet never forgets.

by Anonymousreply 290September 17, 2021 6:43 AM

they should have asked him r284. his response would be brought into record. the fact that they didn't is weird. he's at at the least knowledgeable about what happened.

by Anonymousreply 291September 17, 2021 6:44 AM

This guy is gone. He killed her. Period.

Nobody answers questions about her in that way and using "Ms." of someone you've spent several months with. He is hiding.

by Anonymousreply 292September 17, 2021 6:49 AM

I watched the full version of the police video of them being pulled over. I was struck on how wonderful the police handled the situation...very professional and helpful. I think they went out of their way to help them...finding a motel for Laundrie to stay, keeping them apart for the night...even driving him there. What service! They handled Gabby with kid gloves, when she was so emotional. The charges were more serious for her, but they cut her a break as best they could. If it were another couple, a bit darker, would it be the same? Ok...I went there, but couldn't help thinking that. Anyway, kudos to the police. I wonder now...what they think with the disappearance (and probably death) of Gabby, just a couple of weeks later. I know they see and handle far worse on their job, but I'm sure this haunts them a bit.

by Anonymousreply 293September 17, 2021 9:48 AM

The thought crossed my mind as well, R293. It's really not a big deal that you brought it up.

What I want to know is if these officers reflect the behaviours of AZ police in general. Is it the impact of reforms that were implemented? Or is it their particular precinct? Or is it just those individual cops? Or was it the particular situation (a young feuding couple on the side of a somewhat desolate road who apparently could be easily calmed down)? Or is it ... you know.

That footage has left a lot of interesting questions? And it gives me hope!

by Anonymousreply 294September 17, 2021 10:25 AM

R280 " I’ve been asking this question for days now."

And it's been answered about 50 times already. NO. He is not speaking to the cops or providing ANY information. That's in nearly every article and restated amongst these threads many times.

by Anonymousreply 295September 17, 2021 11:03 AM

Ironically if the police had locked her up for assault on that occasion they might then have contacted her parents, or bf might have just exited the scene, and she'd be alive today.

by Anonymousreply 296September 17, 2021 11:48 AM

The Launderies neighborhood is angry and have organized themselves to protest against the continued silence. Last night they drove by the house in golf carts yelling at the family to start talking. They even wrote a message to the family on a stop sign.

by Anonymousreply 297September 17, 2021 12:23 PM

Just watched more bits of the body cam recording. Apparently they got into lots of fights where things even turned violent.

I can see the following happening:

1) Gabby goes ballistic again, and dares Brian to ride away (she was afraid he would back in Moab)

2) Brian called her bluff and took off in the van.

3) After a couple of hours regret and worry set in. He tries to call Gabi, but she went off the grid (something she did frequently, according to reports)

4) After possibly an entire day spent on trying to reach/find her, he gives up and drives home

5) Gabi met her demise either by accident (e.g. falling down a ravine) or by the hands of a stranger

by Anonymousreply 298September 17, 2021 12:30 PM

Good thing I wasn't in that fuckin van with her...

by Anonymousreply 299September 17, 2021 12:49 PM

R298 Absurd and ridiculous theory. He’d have called 911 under circumstances like that.

by Anonymousreply 300September 17, 2021 1:06 PM

R298

This would actually be a good alibi for Laundrie if he were smart enough to think of it.

The only problem for him would be lying about where he "abandoned" her. Because they will find her body nearby.

What the cops really need is his cell phone. If he stayed in one place for a long time, then ran home, that's the place where the deed happened.

by Anonymousreply 301September 17, 2021 1:26 PM

[quote] This would actually be a good alibi for Laundrie if he were smart enough to think of it.

No, it wouldn’t. It would be terrible. How would he convince a jury that he was concerned enough about her to search for a day but not concerned enough to a) call the police or b) call her parents to see if they’d heard from her. Like everyone else on the planer would do.

No, the only concocted explanation/alibi that might work would be: “We had a row and she stormed off. Last I saw of her she was hitching a lift with some trucker”.

No one would believe it, but how could it be disproved?

by Anonymousreply 302September 17, 2021 1:36 PM

^planet

by Anonymousreply 303September 17, 2021 1:37 PM

I haven't had time to watch the entire police video but on CBS yesterday the reporter said that she told the cops they'd both been off their meds all summer. Did anyone else hear that?

by Anonymousreply 304September 17, 2021 1:37 PM

I was wondering about the cell phone and if police had already requested the activity from the service provider and were able to determine the last cell tower ping.

by Anonymousreply 305September 17, 2021 1:39 PM

Maybe they did have a firearm and they both reached for the gun. Understandable, perfectly understandabe. He had strength and she had none and yet they both reached for the gun.

by Anonymousreply 306September 17, 2021 1:54 PM

This could have been my sister. For most of her life, she’s been in these intense relationships that everyone worried about. She is a petite adorable blonde, and only now in middle age is she properly medicated, and has settled down a bit. Dating a stable man is “boring”, so she’d always wind up with volatile ones. Bad combo.

I’m so sorry for the families (even his).

by Anonymousreply 307September 17, 2021 2:02 PM

Let's hear your waterproof theory then, cunt at R300

by Anonymousreply 308September 17, 2021 2:04 PM

R304

I heard something like that.

If they were off anxiety meds, it's not that fatal for people with mild anxiety i.e. able to function without it. They would just be more irritable and angry than usual.

That, of course, could have fatal consequences.

by Anonymousreply 309September 17, 2021 2:20 PM

R308 I’m a “cunt” for pointing out the enormous flaws in your theory?

You have about 20 years of maturing to do before you are worth talking to, I’m afraid.

by Anonymousreply 310September 17, 2021 2:31 PM

R310, Dutchie is looking for any way possible to blame this on the female victim. Facts and reason are not on his side.

by Anonymousreply 311September 17, 2021 3:00 PM

R281 But they may have been camping up until the incident and then were separated for a night.

by Anonymousreply 312September 17, 2021 3:12 PM

R311 Do I think she was a bit insane? Yes. Do I blame her for what happened? No, and she certainly didn't deserve to die.

R312 Fair point, I didn't think of that.

by Anonymousreply 313September 17, 2021 3:13 PM

That boy messed up when he failed to call her parents, or the cops. If he had told them basically, that they argued, "she went off and I was upset so I drove away, and when I came back and looked for her I couldn't find her. " It was a flaw for him to not call anyone. I'm betting if he was on meds and stopped taking them, maybe his judgement was impaired. He ran home to his "safe space" to hide. Buying his head in the sand. If he has a diagnosed mental illness, it may help his defense. Look. He isn't that bight. He's no experienced serial killer. The cops will find the body if she is dead. I wonder where her phone is. IMO the phones would help locate her and his phone will tell us what might have happened.

by Anonymousreply 314September 17, 2021 3:40 PM

Two domestic violence advocates weighed in on the video and pointed out something I never thought could be a red flag which was her admitting to the police that she was at fault for being OCD or anxious because Brian is a good guy.

The advocates stated that is the classic behavior of someone who is abused and tries to downplay and rationalize why the deserved the abuse and try to cover for the abuser. They also pointed out that Brian’s lack of acknowledgement to any wrong doing is a red flag, finally the fact that he refused to press charges despite having visible marks on him is a clue into his role as an abuser who does not want to be found out.

by Anonymousreply 315September 17, 2021 3:45 PM

[quote] And it's been answered about 50 times already. NO. He is not speaking to the cops or providing ANY information. That's in nearly every article and restated amongst these threads many times.

According to R301 and R302 it sounds like he maybe said he abandoned her? Is that true? Because I’ve read all the replies in this thread (except for those written by any DLers I’ve blocked) and this is the first that I’ve heard anything about what Laundrie might have said about her absence: that he abandoned her, or that she wandered off and he drove away? Something to that effect?

I mean he had to have said at least a single word or two to *someone* upon his return. Or at least SHRUGGED. I don’t understand why reporting and discussion on this highly pertinent point in the story is non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 316September 17, 2021 3:49 PM

R316 No, I think this is our speculation. As far as I know, he has not spoken to the police or anyone else (other than his parents and lawyer) so no one has any clue at all what, if any, explanation he’s given.

He must have said something to his parents at least, I agree with you. But we don’t know what.

by Anonymousreply 317September 17, 2021 3:54 PM

It just seems like if the police came a-knock in’ (and surely they did), he could have at least said “She wandered off and I looked for her but couldn’t find her and then I drove home.” There’s no danger in saying that at least. But to flatly refuse to even say a single word to the police? That’s … just beyond. I mean, it’s in his best interest to at least say *something*.

by Anonymousreply 318September 17, 2021 3:58 PM

R318 Trust me. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 319September 17, 2021 4:06 PM

Random camping couple recognize Gaby's van in Grand Teton parking lot on Aug 25 and are able to give a very detailed description to Gaby's mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320September 17, 2021 4:11 PM

Of course he abandoned her. Not much fun fucking a corpse unless he's sicker than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 321September 17, 2021 4:14 PM

R321 That is absolutely outrageous.

by Anonymousreply 322September 17, 2021 4:21 PM

Reminiscent of the Oscar Pistorius case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 17, 2021 4:21 PM

FFS. Secret should have read “snigger”.

by Anonymousreply 324September 17, 2021 4:22 PM

Autocorrect is diabolical.

by Anonymousreply 325September 17, 2021 5:20 PM

R298 One of the stupidest theories here. He’d have spoken with cops to defend himself by now.

by Anonymousreply 326September 17, 2021 5:35 PM

R326 It's not a stupid theory IF he had called 911 or the police or her family when he couldn't find her.

However, since he didn't do that, I'm inclined to believe it was a frying pan to the had in the back of the van.

by Anonymousreply 327September 17, 2021 5:39 PM

The situation was not working out for whatever reason. Dude, just walk away. Pack your bag, leave the van, call her parents and tell someone to come get her, she’s having a breakdown.

That the assault incident looked like he was driving away and leaving her, very bad look for him.

That’s what the police need to ask him: why didn’t you just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 328September 17, 2021 5:42 PM

He's hitchhiking on 8/29 claiming fiancee was working on social media page so stayed behind. TikTok video of young woman who gave him a ride with her own boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 329September 17, 2021 6:31 PM

After their separation when they had that fight, it would have been smart for one to say..."I think we need to cut this trip off. It's not working." The tension could only get worse.

by Anonymousreply 330September 17, 2021 6:36 PM

Re: R329: So SHE ditched him, and not the other way around?

by Anonymousreply 331September 17, 2021 6:53 PM

...."cut this trip short".... not off...

by Anonymousreply 332September 17, 2021 7:05 PM

R331, Having trouble posting the TikTok video. Young couple (including Gaby look-a-like blond) said BF was anxious, sketchy and inconsistent re what he told them.

BF lied to LE in the earlier video claiming he didn't own a cell phone. In the same video Gaby told LE he kept forgetting to recharge his cell. At the end of the body cam 1 hour long video with police he admitted he owned a cell. Conclusion is he's not always 100% honest.

by Anonymousreply 333September 17, 2021 7:06 PM

If he abandoned her and she was never seen again, and now he's refusing to even talk to the police about a missing person... then he's probably getting bad legal advice. Because if she's found dead and he deliberately obstructed the search, doesn't that make him liable or culpable? Especially if it's hard to establish the time of death, if there's any possibility that she was alive while he was refusing to help the police find a missing person, doesn't that make him somewhat legally responsible for her death?

Well, I think he knows she's dead, because he'd be trying to help find her otherwise. But the chances of her body being found are low whether she was murdered or fell off a cliff trying to get the perfect selfie, the American West is lightly populated. Look how long it took to find poor Phillip Krycek in an area ten miles square, but they'd be looking for Gabby in an area a thousand miles around.

by Anonymousreply 334September 17, 2021 7:07 PM

They might find her remains a couple decades from now.

This would have made a great case for old-school Unsolved Mysteries, which Robert Stack hosting.

by Anonymousreply 335September 17, 2021 7:25 PM

*With not which

by Anonymousreply 336September 17, 2021 7:26 PM

Poor pretty Gabby. Sweet, nutty but didn’t deserve whatever has happened to her.

He is nutty and not sweet.

by Anonymousreply 337September 17, 2021 7:49 PM

Poster on another online site summarized the TikTok video I could not post on DL:

"Well, he was hitchhiking and the people that picked him up talked to the policia, he told them his girl was at camp working on her social media business, and has been camping for weeks.

offered $200 for a ride,

he is guilty AF,"

by Anonymousreply 338September 17, 2021 8:04 PM

R338 So did they give him a ride back to the van or what?

by Anonymousreply 339September 17, 2021 8:10 PM

So, do I actually have to actually get arrested for you queens to start slobbering over me?

by Anonymousreply 340September 17, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote]He approached us asking for a ride because he needed to go to Jackson and we were going to Jackson that night. So I said, ya know, 'hop in' and he hopped in the back of my Jeep," Baker said. "He offered to pay us like, $200 to give him a ride like 10 miles. So, that was kind of weird."

[quote]Baker then recounted the alleged story Laundrie told them.

[quote]"He said he had been camping for multiple days without his fiance," Baker recalled. "And that she was working on their social media page back at their van."

[quote]Baker said when she mentioned to Laundrie that they were driving to Jackson Hole, Laundrie "freaked out" and asked asked them to pull over and he exited the Jeep.

[quote]Baker said they let him out near Jackson Dam in Grand Teton National Park.

[quote]"It was a weird situation," Baker said. "When we picked him up he was wearing a backpack, he had a long sleeve, pants, hiking boots, and he had like, scruff. Um, but, he didn't look dirty. For someone who was camping for multiple days, like, he didn't look dirty, he didn't smell dirty. So that part was kind of weird."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341September 17, 2021 8:35 PM

R341, Thanks for your posting help.

by Anonymousreply 342September 17, 2021 8:40 PM

I wonder why he freaked out when he said they were going to Jackson Hole. Had he dumped her body there or something?

by Anonymousreply 343September 17, 2021 8:47 PM

What’s the difference between Jackson and Jackson’s Hole?

by Anonymousreply 344September 17, 2021 8:50 PM

R344 Pretty much the same thing. Technically, Jackson is a little hamlet within Jackson's Hole.

by Anonymousreply 345September 17, 2021 8:59 PM

R345 Isn't Jackson's Hole the name of the valley and Jackson is the town? Like Silicon Valley and San Jose?

by Anonymousreply 346September 17, 2021 9:00 PM

If that’s the case, his sudden apprehension at being driven to one place instead of the other, is confusing.

by Anonymousreply 347September 17, 2021 9:03 PM

R347 Sounds like he was pretty fucked up. Probably just said he was going to Jackson without thinking, remembering that may have been where he dumped her body. Then when he realized where he was going, he was like, "Oops! Let me out!"

by Anonymousreply 348September 17, 2021 9:07 PM

He obviously killed her in a way that couldn't be claimed as "accidental", either.

He's a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 349September 17, 2021 9:10 PM

He's not even smart in covering his tracks and stories. No wonder his lawyer ordered him to not speak to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 350September 17, 2021 9:12 PM

Who is Jackson and why is town named after his hole? That must have been some hole!

by Anonymousreply 351September 17, 2021 9:36 PM

There's no statute of limitations on murder. If they find her in 20 years, he's cooked. And given the response from her family and his neighbors, I don't see him having a happy life regardless.

by Anonymousreply 352September 17, 2021 9:40 PM

R340: "So, do I actually have to actually get arrested for you queens to start slobbering over me?"

Yes. His "meat" needs to be "caged" in order for him to reach peak DL desirability.

by Anonymousreply 353September 17, 2021 9:45 PM

This is the rest of the article at R341, sorry for not posting the whole thing. All three TikTok videos are at the link.

[quote]In a second video, Baker said Laundrie allegedly told her that he and Gabby were camping along Snake River, on an unregulated camp ground, "basically out in the middle of nowhere."

[quote]Laundrie allegedly told them he had been "hiking for days along Snake River."

[quote]Baker then recalled how unprepared Laundrie looked for someone who had been hiking and camping outside for days.

[quote]"Looking at his backpack. It wasn't full," Baker said. "He said all he had was a tarp to sleep on. Which, you think if you're going camping for days on end you'd want food and a tent and he had none of that."

[quote]In a third video, Baker showed a map of their alleged journey with Laundrie and pointed out where they dropped him off at a turn out road next to Jackson Dam.

[quote]"He said he was going to walk across the street to the parking lot, which was full of people, to continue hitchhiking," Baker said.

[quote]Baker described Laundrie's demeanor as "very nice, very polite" and calm.

[quote]In a fourth TikTok video on Friday, Baker clarified that she had been in "constant contact" with the FBI in the days prior to her posting the videos.

[quote]"Everything I have told you, [The FBI does] know," said Baker. "I'm just putting this out here to maybe reach people who had seen him that day, or maybe, had been in contact with him after me and my boyfriend had been in contact with him." Three days after this alleged encounter Brian Laundrie was back at his parent's home in North Port, Florida where he retained a lawyer and has not spoken to law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 354September 17, 2021 9:53 PM

How strange.

So, he was hitchhiking for a while…then must have gone back, retrieved the van and driven home.

by Anonymousreply 355September 17, 2021 10:15 PM

His sister was on the news....speaking for the first time. Naturally, she knew nothing and had nothing more to say, other than we hope Gabby is found and is safe. What a waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 356September 17, 2021 10:20 PM

R395, Agreed, and it doesn't make any sense. Furthermore if he's been staying in free campsites, of which there are plenty in certain areas, how would he have access to food and a shower?

Doesn't sound like he was carrying a large quantity of water which is the #1 rule of all hikers and campers. Yet he didn't appear or sound badly dehydrated nor did he ask to buy any food along the way. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 357September 17, 2021 10:21 PM

Despite claiming to be living the "van life" all indications from the couple's social media appear that they've been buying donuts and other junk food at convenience stores along the way. So much for claiming to be vegans.

by Anonymousreply 358September 17, 2021 10:23 PM

The NY Post is linking them to the two murdered women in Moab? Anyone read that? Just speculation on their part.

by Anonymousreply 359September 17, 2021 10:31 PM

R559, Confirmation that the brutal shooting of the lesbian newlyweds have no connection to Gaby and her BF.. Timeline doesn't match up at all as the women were murdered on about Aug 13 and Gaby face timed her mother on Aug 25 many miles away.

However the het couple spent about 6 hours eating and using their social media at Moonflower Coop where one of the 2 murdered women worked so they might have met. Outside of the coop/grocery store is where bystanders called LE after witnessing a physical fight.

by Anonymousreply 360September 17, 2021 10:45 PM

R351 Is the spirit of DL.

by Anonymousreply 361September 17, 2021 10:47 PM

R360 I think what people are saying was he killed the two women and his girlfriend figured it out, so he had to get rid of her. It is a strange coincidence no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 362September 17, 2021 10:53 PM

Gaby's father confronted BF at his home in FL on 9/10 the night before her mother officially reported her missing. They'd tried to fill out a missing person's report before 9/1 but were told they'd have to give it more time as Gaby was an adult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363September 17, 2021 10:53 PM

R360

I think you may be missing the point.

Gabby & Brian’s altercation outside the Moonflower happened the day before the newlyweds went missing/were murdered. Brian & Gabby spent that night apart, as instructed by the police.

The suggestion is that Brian may have killed the newlyweds while away from Gabby and she subsequently became suspicious of him, so he killed her.

The timeline does work which is why the police are looking at that angle.

Not saying that’s what happened but it’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 364September 17, 2021 10:54 PM

Tonight 2 LE went to BF's FL home. Could have been called because of the number of noisy protesters outside. Videos don't cover what actually happened inside the home.

by Anonymousreply 365September 17, 2021 11:04 PM

The community is angry and has started lashing out at the family’s silence. Tonight there is a candle light vigil for Gabby.

by Anonymousreply 366September 17, 2021 11:13 PM

Live outside the Laundrie house (live as of 7:12PM, EST)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367September 17, 2021 11:13 PM

[quote]“It has been determined that the Gabby Petito missing person case is not related to the double-homicide case involving Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte,” the Office of the Grand County Sheriff said Friday in a brief statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368September 17, 2021 11:14 PM

Thanks, R368. Looks like they’ve ruled it out then. I wonder how?

Hope justice is found for them as well as Gabby, whatever happened.

by Anonymousreply 369September 17, 2021 11:19 PM

Brian Entin @BrianEntin They just took an evidence bag in. (Referring to LE inside BF's FL hone.)

Conflicting stories that LE redacted that they cannot 100% rule out that absolutely no connection between the murders of the 2 newly married lesbians.

Recall that a Social Media poster complained that LE had not contacted him back re his complaint of his 9-year-old daughter being approached by a 40's creeper. This was prior to the news blast on the married couple's slaying.

by Anonymousreply 370September 17, 2021 11:24 PM

Sorry, I try to keep up, but sometimes I fall behind. Who's BF?

by Anonymousreply 371September 17, 2021 11:31 PM

I like how Miranda got made up in her fourth video. She's cute! I also like how she shows us the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 372September 17, 2021 11:33 PM

R371, I'm using BF for boyfriend rather than spelling out the creep's name.

by Anonymousreply 373September 17, 2021 11:34 PM

I’m glad the Florida police are taking this seriously. Her family is from Long Island. They could easily say it’s not their business. Whatever happened, it happened out west, etc.

by Anonymousreply 374September 17, 2021 11:43 PM

Ah, thanks, r373.

by Anonymousreply 375September 17, 2021 11:46 PM

From the Daily Fail,

Gabby Petito's best friend Rose Davis has claimed her fiancé Brian Laundrie, 23, was a jealous and controlling partner in their relationship In an interview with DailyMail.com Friday, the 21-year-old recalled one occasion in which he allegedly stole Gabby's ID so she couldn't go out with Rose to a bar 'Brian didn't want her to go out with me, so he took it,' she said. 'She was hysterical. She told me she slapped him and something about him pushing her' Rose, who's from Sarasota, said she met Gabby, 22, early last year on Bumble BFF and began hanging out with the couple at their home in North Port She said Laundrie came off as a sweet and caring guy, but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him and later tried to stop them from hanging out 'I'm her only friend in Florida to my knowledge and that's not because she can't make friends, he just didn't want her to have friends,' she said The two were so close they even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it, said Rose

by Anonymousreply 376September 17, 2021 11:49 PM

R376 Brian, you in danger, gurl.

by Anonymousreply 377September 17, 2021 11:56 PM

Sounds like a lot of slapping and pushing between the two, probably worse. It was a volatile relationship between two immature people. She is (or was) very pretty and he's not much...so it's not surprising that he might be jealous and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 378September 17, 2021 11:58 PM

"...but was always worried Gabby was going to leave him..."

"...he just didn't want her to have friends..."

"...even shared their locations with each through an iPhone app, but when Laundrie found out, he made Gabby delete it..."

What is "Leech, Psycho, Loser Who Can't Handle The Girl and Gravy Train Kicking Him to the Curb?" for $1,000 please.

by Anonymousreply 379September 17, 2021 11:58 PM

Also from the Daily Fail, "He's got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these "episodes," where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn't sleep."

Remember Gaby took the picture of the Fight Club book with him and posted it on Social Media. She was hinting he had this other side he kept hidden.

WHY did his parents let him take a several month road trip if he wasn't mentally stable? Didn't they know the pressures and potential dangers of "van life" when neither one appeared to have superior camping and survival skills as shown by their lack of emergency equipment and food & water supply?

by Anonymousreply 380September 18, 2021 12:02 AM

Comment on the Daily Fail previously highlighted article,

Brian killed her in the Zone of Death...the border between Idaho and Wyoming that no one can be convicted of murder because of a legal technicality. Read about in the NY P O S T front page

by Anonymousreply 381September 18, 2021 12:07 AM

Of course he heard voices. Of course.

Poor Gabbi. You can't love the crazy or violent out of a person.

by Anonymousreply 382September 18, 2021 12:08 AM

PROTEST AT #LAUNDRIE HOUSE: Officers have reportedly entered #BrianLaundrie 's North Port, Florida home, where a handful of protesters have gathered, asking for answers on the location of #GabbyPetito.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 18, 2021 12:08 AM

R381 that was already mentioned in this thread, see R133

by Anonymousreply 384September 18, 2021 12:09 AM

LE has been searching the huge Grand Teton Canyon area all day with multiple helicopters and ground force.

Law enforcement and helicopters are also currently searching , and have sectioned off a wooded area, near the home of BF's parents in FL.

by Anonymousreply 385September 18, 2021 12:11 AM

live feed of people protesting in front of the house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386September 18, 2021 12:24 AM

What if he brought the body back to Florida in the van and his parents are going to help him conceal it, like that guy who raped and murdered that college student in California 20 or 30 years ago? His parents kept the body under the porch and buried on the property.

by Anonymousreply 387September 18, 2021 12:34 AM

Wow...the Zone Of Death...very freaky. I didn't know about that, and I'm sure many others didn't either. It could give some people ideas. That loophole needs to be fixed.

by Anonymousreply 388September 18, 2021 12:38 AM

^ Kristin Smart. The guy she was last seen with has always been the prime suspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 18, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote]Mom has a point, [R275].

R276 I guess so, if you're here to be scolded for your grammar.

by Anonymousreply 390September 18, 2021 12:42 AM

There’s a fantastic podcast series about Kristen Smart’s case….Your Own Backyard. I think it may actually have helped solve the case. Worth a listen.

by Anonymousreply 391September 18, 2021 12:42 AM

[quote] Also from the Daily Fail, "He's got these jealousy issues and he struggles from what Gabby called these "episodes," where he would hear things and hear voices and wouldn't sleep."

Sounds like schizophrenia. And as we know from Twitter, mentally ill people are never violent or aggressive, so he must be innocent.

God bless him.

by Anonymousreply 392September 18, 2021 1:04 AM

people off their medication should not be on the road, and we have two mental cases here, travel together in a van and both were off their medication, murder-suicide was the most likely outcome for them but he chickened out, that's why we are here now.

by Anonymousreply 393September 18, 2021 1:23 AM

Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown.  The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian.  As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

I wonder if this is going to end in murder/suicide

by Anonymousreply 394September 18, 2021 1:24 AM

LOL at those taking LE's "the two cases aren't related" statement seriously. They can't even find this guy to question him about Gabby. Do you really think they want Brian to know they're considering him as a suspect in the lesbian case? They will say whatever they have to say to get him in custody.

The Moonflower thing is WAY too coincidental and the timeline fits perfectly. There's no way widdle Bri-Bri isn't a suspect in BOTH cases.

by Anonymousreply 395September 18, 2021 1:32 AM

He's too big of a coward to own up to killing her so he's too big of a coward to do the time. He'll off himself for sure.

by Anonymousreply 396September 18, 2021 1:32 AM

R133 I thought when I read ‘zone of death’ it was gonna be, like, ‘don’t go here, too dangerous, no water, wild animals, no one can get to you to help if you need it, unforgiving climate’ type stuff. I did not know there was ever such a thing as a loophole for murder.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 397September 18, 2021 1:33 AM

Nothing says ‘innocent’ like fleeing the police.

Did he take off in a Bronco?

by Anonymousreply 398September 18, 2021 1:47 AM

Yup, agree r396. And he offed those two women.

by Anonymousreply 399September 18, 2021 1:48 AM

So he was holed up with mom and dad and now he’s gone and mom and dad didn’t say anything?

by Anonymousreply 400September 18, 2021 1:48 AM

A lot of parents make excuses for their psycho shitbag kids, R400.

by Anonymousreply 401September 18, 2021 1:54 AM

It kind of sounds like the parents didn't tell the cops Brian was missing for a few hours, gave him a head start.

by Anonymousreply 402September 18, 2021 2:00 AM

[quote]murder-suicide was the most likely outcome for them but he chickened out, that's why we are here now

Not sure why people are trying so hard to defend this guy and make this somewhat Gabby's fault, but I think it's a reasonable theory to believe Brian was trying to take Gabby's phone and van and abandon her, she fought to get her stuff back because she was terrified (and with good reason), and Brian spun it to say "gosh officer, we both have mental health issues, we're just trying our best, we don't want to separate tonight, she only gave me one little scratch." He gets sympathy for dealing with "the crazy girlfriend" and it throws the cops off just enough for him to buy a few more days so he can actually abandon her or kill her.

He wouldn't be the first guy to isolate a girlfriend and make her think her reasonable concerns were unreasonable.

by Anonymousreply 403September 18, 2021 2:05 AM

Right, R402. A generous head start, a vehicle with a full tank of gas plus loads of cash, a burner phone and Mommy prepared him some sandwiches with the crusts cut off for his escape to Mexico. His parents need to meet up with Casey Anthony's mom.

by Anonymousreply 404September 18, 2021 2:06 AM

The Zone of Death isn't a place where murder is legal, it's simply a place where no one has (as of yet) been charged with any criminal activity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405September 18, 2021 2:07 AM

You know I've been following it for a few days. And I have to say. These two are just not that interesting to me. I don't care about her. Or him. I'm opting out. Good luck. I'm waiting for the next Butch Sous Chef.

by Anonymousreply 406September 18, 2021 2:12 AM

They were interesting to you a few days ago when you could say the lady was crazy and sympathize with "that poor guy was locked in a van with her," r406. Now that it's pretty clear the guy is a murderer you're noping out of the thread and pretending like you're just too bored with it all.

by Anonymousreply 407September 18, 2021 2:17 AM

So supposedly the family hasn’t seen the boyfriend since Tuesday? What in the actual fuck?

by Anonymousreply 408September 18, 2021 2:23 AM

This story gets weirder by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 409September 18, 2021 2:25 AM

I think the story is just now getting truly interesting, since he’s gone missing.

I find it very hard to believe he killed the lesbians, but I welcome that twist if it comes!

by Anonymousreply 410September 18, 2021 2:40 AM

His parents are assholes, giving him a three day head start. They might have given him more time if it were not for the loud and angry protestors on their lawn, threatening to break their windows if Brian didn't tell where Gaby is. In order to get rid of them and/or get protection, they had to call the police to their home and admit that their son has been 'missing' for three days. Fuck them and fuck his lawyer who had to have known that he did a runner.

by Anonymousreply 411September 18, 2021 2:58 AM

Wow, r408, I thought he disappeared early today but it's been days? His parents are real pieces of work.

by Anonymousreply 412September 18, 2021 3:06 AM

Arrest Mom and Dad. Drag them to the jail to see what they know.

by Anonymousreply 413September 18, 2021 3:13 AM

Have you heard the latest?

Brian disappeared from the parents' home. They say they haven't seen him since Tuesday.

Douches.

by Anonymousreply 414September 18, 2021 3:31 AM

Have you heard the latest?

The parents say they haven't seen Brian since Tuesday.

Douches.

by Anonymousreply 415September 18, 2021 3:32 AM

The media have been camped around that house all week, never saw a glimpse of Brian and never saw him "leave"? If he did drive the van back on 9/1, then he took off almost immediately and has a 2-week head start.

by Anonymousreply 416September 18, 2021 3:32 AM

Two weeks? They'll never recover her body, then. He's had ample time to make sure of it, even as stupid as he is.

by Anonymousreply 417September 18, 2021 3:37 AM

Maybe Brian is out looking for the real killers?

by Anonymousreply 418September 18, 2021 3:38 AM

LOL ^^

by Anonymousreply 419September 18, 2021 3:39 AM

[quote]Two weeks? They'll never recover her body, then. He's had ample time to make sure of it, even as stupid as he is.

Do you think he drove back with the body? That's going to leave trace evidence in the van, which I'm gathering they would have impounded by now.

by Anonymousreply 420September 18, 2021 3:46 AM

Isn’t the van missing?

by Anonymousreply 421September 18, 2021 3:50 AM

R420 = They would have had enough evidence to arrest him days ago if the Van gave any real clues or evidence of a corpse. That's why I think he choked her to death and left her in the middle of nowhere. Even if he stabbed her he probably did it outside the van so I really don't think any major evidence was left in the van. Surely he would have torched it rather than drive it back home filled with incriminating evidence. ?.

by Anonymousreply 422September 18, 2021 3:54 AM

The police have had the van for some time. Supposedly Brian arrived at the parents house, in the van, on 9/1.

by Anonymousreply 423September 18, 2021 3:54 AM

I don't think so, R240. I do think he knows exactly where her body is, though.

The reason I don't think he stashed her body in the van to bring with him is because seeing her corpse and having to deal with it's realities (i.e, the smell and fluids) would make the fact that he killed her in a rage for dumping him too "real" for him. This guys is an abusive pussy. Abusers are, at heart, cowards and bullies. He is running from the reality that he killed Gabby, running from having to take any responsibility for what he did, running to Mommy and Daddy, etc.

I believe she was killed outside of the van and he hid her body. Since he's been so kindly /s/ granted time to go and cover his tracks and destroy evidence, I believe he's buried her corpse or destroyed it in some way.

Hopefully, he fucked it all up, like he's fucked everything else in his life up. I also hope that he fucks up his eventual attempt at suicide so he can rot in jail for murder with only the "voices in his head" to keep him company.

by Anonymousreply 424September 18, 2021 3:57 AM

Was Brian ever seen at the parents house by anyone other than that family? Did Brian really return to FL, or was the van driven back by someone else? I know that's a stretch, but the entire affair has gone bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 425September 18, 2021 4:02 AM

I agree with you R422. But R417 made it sound like he had two weeks to dispose of the body, which he didn't. He arrived back to Florida 1/9 (apparently).* If forget the details of when she last spoke to her mother. Snapchatted, etc and was last seen, but if he killed her, it sounds like it was 28/8 or 29/8. He had a very small window to dispose of the body and hightail it back to Florida with the van.

*I can't remember who, if anyone, can confirm when they saw him in Florida and be trusted

by Anonymousreply 426September 18, 2021 4:14 AM

He's not been seen since Tuesday.

Do you think he's made a dash for Mexico?

by Anonymousreply 427September 18, 2021 4:26 AM

He has not been seen since Tuesday.

I wonder if he's across the border by now.

by Anonymousreply 428September 18, 2021 4:31 AM

I hope protesters surround Mommy and Daddys house and chant profanities. WTF is wrong with these people? I also do not think he is going to Mexico. He looks like a "Tent in the Woods" fugitive. Brian also looks like one of those Transitioning Prisoners who start complaining about Trans rights after he gets sentenced..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429September 18, 2021 4:45 AM

I just read they were childhood sweethearts.

by Anonymousreply 430September 18, 2021 4:56 AM

I haven't checked this thread for a while thinking that nothing substantive had happened in the case. Wow, between this and the Murdaugh madness!

I don't understand why he was hitchhiking if he had access to the van.

by Anonymousreply 431September 18, 2021 4:56 AM

R431

I think he wanted to go into town to get some sundries to dispose of the body.

You know, garbage bags, disinfectant, duct tape etc.

Gabby was in the van alright, but not working on her social media page.....

by Anonymousreply 432September 18, 2021 4:58 AM

Some people said they saw the van near Jenny Lake in Grand Teton park.

I wonder if he sank her body there?

by Anonymousreply 433September 18, 2021 4:59 AM

R432, you think he left the van behind because it was acting as a storage space for her body and he didn’t want to drive it anywhere with her in it just in case he encountered law enforcement?

by Anonymousreply 434September 18, 2021 5:03 AM

Why is there so much activity tonight at the parents home? And did Anderson Cooper interview them? Also CNN reports that police spent "quite a bit of time" looking at a car parked in the driveway. No sight of the guy, though.

by Anonymousreply 435September 18, 2021 5:07 AM

Thanks, r432. That scenario makes sense. It is strangely prudent of him to worry about being pulled over by LE. His psychotic symptoms could explain why he bolted when he heard they were going to Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 436September 18, 2021 5:10 AM

R433 = oh no...PLEASE tell me he didn't try to sink the body. That never works. I think we have all seen enough CSI to know how that is going to work out. It might have worked if he sank her at the lake Naya Rievera got stuck in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437September 18, 2021 5:35 AM

Did they ever find Naya Rivera?

by Anonymousreply 438September 18, 2021 5:56 AM

Unless his parents are RICH, he won't last long. How will he live?

by Anonymousreply 439September 18, 2021 5:58 AM

R429 = The parents home is tiny. Not a mansion.(Video Clip of their street and house)... Brian is going to be found in a tent someplace or dead. All these DL theories about him leaving the country is absurd. He could barely speak English let alone a foreign language. Also the Mexican border has cameras and lots of Law Enforcement. He is probably at a homeless encampment trying to blend in. His parents will be on TV by Monday begging him to turn himself in after the cops threaten to arrest them. Wait and See.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440September 18, 2021 6:18 AM

R376, huh, that sounds like another aspiring social media influencer, Alexis Sharkey. And another, Kat something.

Pretty/cute women who have jealous husbands who are relegated to background/support for the women’s SM presence.

I feel like the men view these women as possessions they want to show off but they’re simultaneously jealous that the women are “sharing” themselves with Internet randos. The relationships are volatile, family and friends are concerned. I just get a similar vibe from the women and their killers.

by Anonymousreply 441September 18, 2021 7:22 AM

A person doesn't have to go to great lengths to hide a corpse out in Wyoming. Just take a back road in the woods and carry the body a hundred feet from the road and cover it with leaf litter, or carry it out into some scrubland and cover it with dust and twigs. Trying to sink a corpse in a tourist area like Jackson Lake would be stupid, when you've got hundreds or thousands of miles of back roads nearby, with no other cars around and barely any inhabitants, and nobody's going to bother checking why the vultures are circling in one spot. Look how long it took to find poor Phillip Krycek in a dry land park ten miles square, and then think how long it'd take to search all of Wyoming! I mean look at this photo, you could hide a human corpse anywhere in that scrub and it'd be invisible to anything but a corpse-sniffing dog, and this is just one valley of hundreds. The whole huge state is similar.

The only way they'll ever find her is if he confesses, or he was stupid enough to dump her some place obvious, like Jackson Lake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442September 18, 2021 8:07 AM

I hope the parents are arrested, or at least hauled down to the station for a few days of questioning.

by Anonymousreply 443September 18, 2021 8:07 AM

If he offed himself, Gabby will never be found.

by Anonymousreply 444September 18, 2021 8:09 AM

BREAKING NEWS ALERT.....LAWYER = "Whoops. He isn't missing. He is "hiding".......CNN LINK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445September 18, 2021 8:41 AM

The Lawyer = "Brian is hiding".........The Police = "We don't know where he is. He could be anywhere"..............Fun Trivia = You know who usually hides from the Police? Killers. Arrest the Lawyer. Mommy. Daddy. I bet the cops start getting answers real quick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446September 18, 2021 8:46 AM

I want a Murdaugh cross-over.

by Anonymousreply 447September 18, 2021 11:11 AM

Is it too early to cast the Lifetime film, "Journey to Death: The Gabrielle Petito Story?"

by Anonymousreply 448September 18, 2021 11:34 AM

That attorney needs to be questioned, he is suspicious af

by Anonymousreply 449September 18, 2021 11:40 AM

Hoo boy....the news said he's missing now. Yeah....I agree with R396.

by Anonymousreply 450September 18, 2021 11:59 AM

Just waking up and catching up. He's missing now?? I agree that he will probably off himself now. This is like OJ with the running.

by Anonymousreply 451September 18, 2021 12:02 PM

The comments aren't loading up? I've refreshed several times.

by Anonymousreply 452September 18, 2021 12:04 PM

There is no question now that he did it...not that is wasn't already obvious. This seals it.

by Anonymousreply 453September 18, 2021 12:07 PM

R448

Or how about “Van life”.

by Anonymousreply 454September 18, 2021 12:09 PM

it's her family's attorney claiming that, i think. So not officially declared by LE - i could be wrong about that, i didn't think i saw anything about LE announcing he's missing/hiding. However, we all know the score.

Nobody, nobody who is on a lengthy trip and "loses" someone doesn't call around after a certain amount of time asking if your partner has contacted them and is missing/can't find them. Then drives back in THEIR van to their home. Plus the weird hitchhiking trip when you have a van?

by Anonymousreply 455September 18, 2021 12:11 PM

The idiot protestors are actually impeding the investigation. Go home and rant on message boards like we do, dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 456September 18, 2021 12:16 PM

The lawyer, the parents, sister and anyone else who helped Brian escape, need to be arrested now....now that he has been gone, for abetting a criminal. The lawyer should be disbarred, at least.

by Anonymousreply 457September 18, 2021 12:18 PM

The sister said on tv she just wishes for Gabby’s safe return.

Either she’s completely out of the loop or she’s one cold liar.

by Anonymousreply 458September 18, 2021 12:20 PM

The Police at the family home = "We want to talk to Brian".........Mrs Laundrie = "I'm sorry. He is in hiding right now. I will tell him you stopped by. Now get off my my lawn".......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459September 18, 2021 12:24 PM

I feel sorry for her parents.

by Anonymousreply 460September 18, 2021 12:27 PM

I don't understand why Brian was not hauled in for questioning immediately.

Many murder cases are decided by circumstantial evidence. At least this is what a lawyer told me.

by Anonymousreply 461September 18, 2021 12:44 PM

I've been asking this question from the beginning, r461. i've seen so many true life crime shows where they bring in any suspects or "last known" people for questioning - they don't ask permission, they pull them in. Why was it that THIS was a random case where they couldn't haul him in for questioning?? Are laws different in FL? i don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 462September 18, 2021 12:47 PM

R461, LE wanted an airtight case against Brian. Usually perps with mental issues crack but his parents could afford a good lawyer who told him to stop talking to anyone.

Note how much info the young couple who picked up hitchhiking Brian got out of him.

by Anonymousreply 463September 18, 2021 12:47 PM

R463 when was he hitch hiking?

by Anonymousreply 464September 18, 2021 12:55 PM

r463 - it starts at r329. he was picked up by a couple. He offered them 200 bucks for a very short ride, then acted oddly when they diverted their plan and decided to go a different direction. He demanded to be let out.

by Anonymousreply 465September 18, 2021 1:01 PM

He is too dumb to stay on the run very long without getting caught.

by Anonymousreply 466September 18, 2021 1:04 PM

I think he's killed himself, and that's why his social media accounts have been left active and open to comments.

by Anonymousreply 467September 18, 2021 1:35 PM

I was thinking the same, R467

by Anonymousreply 468September 18, 2021 1:37 PM

Exactly how old is Brian? How long have they been together?

Various news and social media sources say he's Gaby's childhood sweetheart and that they met in school. His age has been reported to be 20's to 30's which doesn't make sense.

Also what's the real reason Brian's dad flew him home and back in mid August supposedly to clean out the FL storage locker he shared with Gaby. She stayed behind in a hotel (costly.)

by Anonymousreply 469September 18, 2021 1:39 PM

i think he's way to narcissistic to have killed himself. look at the way he portrayed himself on body cam vids.

by Anonymousreply 470September 18, 2021 1:39 PM

No go on the suicide for him. He's hiding out. guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 471September 18, 2021 1:41 PM

She says that he was on his way to Jackson and they confirmed they were headed there, so he got into the Jeep.

Then he "found out we were going to Jackson and freaked" and demanded to be let out of the car immediately.

Am I the only person who can't make any sense of this?

by Anonymousreply 472September 18, 2021 1:42 PM

R470 I wouldn't be too sure about that — all that bravado will evaporate like snow in the sun once you basically became America's most-hated man overnight.

by Anonymousreply 473September 18, 2021 1:44 PM

Yeah, it's weird r472 but he was clearly schizo.

by Anonymousreply 474September 18, 2021 1:45 PM

R472, I somewhat distrust the story. People make up things to insert themselves into public events. Several people were caught out for giving television interviews on 9/11 about what happened at the Towers who were not there. As I recall one person went on and on about a relative who had died in the Towers, who did not exist.

by Anonymousreply 475September 18, 2021 1:49 PM

r473 i would agree but it's been stated in threads above that he was hearing voices. he's schizo. he was off his meds. one and one together equals 2. Also, she clearly thought she was a trigger for him. it all points to some abuse and him having a huge personality disorder in which he just snapped.

believe me, i've been living homeless in a car with someone else that was schizo. he almost killed me by choking and raped me. he was saying all kind of weird shit while he heard his voices. i dumped his ass after awhile. it was a bad time. it also happened during the wildfires that burned our city down.

by Anonymousreply 476September 18, 2021 1:51 PM

How long were they together? Family animosity? At least Chris Watts TRIED to create a united front with his in-breds.

by Anonymousreply 477September 18, 2021 1:58 PM

R284- Trumpo would jump at being interviewed, eveni he did do it, he's a narc. They're proud of their criminality and have high belief in their ability to "fool" others. Now Biden however- You'd never get a interview out of him in this case.

by Anonymousreply 478September 18, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]Am I the only person who can't make any sense of this?

I think his plan was half-baked to begin with and once he was in the Jeep he got paranoid and decided it was a bad idea. If he really is schizo then anything could have set him off.

by Anonymousreply 479September 18, 2021 2:02 PM

wow R476 you've been through hell!! hope you're back on your feet these days..

As for BL — you are right about the schizo part. But maybe those voices now prompted him to take his own life? We'll find out soon enough…

by Anonymousreply 480September 18, 2021 2:08 PM

He is hiding because he is a coward and can’t take the heat. I am curious as to when he actually left the house because it has been watched by neighbors, the media and Gabbys family since last weekend when the story started to get traction on the news and social media.

I think the family is not being truthful and he left before they noticed he was missing on Tuesday. Also why would they not inform the lawyer beforehand.

The family may believe he is capable of harming himself which is why they let police in, maybe he left a note.

by Anonymousreply 481September 18, 2021 2:23 PM

What sucks for the girl's family is that Brian is probably dead, too, which means it'll be harder to ever locate her body, and Gabi's parents will never know exactly what the hell happened or get any sort of closure.

by Anonymousreply 482September 18, 2021 2:27 PM

R482 I predict this is exactly how it will end: Both dead, with the girl's remains never recovered. He'll take the entire thing with him to the grave.

by Anonymousreply 483September 18, 2021 2:57 PM

fL LE searching wildlife area near Brian's parents' home. Not nearly as large an area as Grand Teton where LE is still searching for Gaby.

Lots of comments on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484September 18, 2021 3:33 PM

Agree R481. He's a coward. "Man" enough to kill a woman but too big of a pussy to own up to what he did, give her family closure, or do time for his crime. Disgusting.

He probably went home just long enough to grab Daddy's gun or Mommy's pills so he could off himself.

by Anonymousreply 485September 18, 2021 3:51 PM

This is 2021's "the girl in the well" and I'm kinda tired of the 24/7 news coverage. People kill their SO all the time. This is only news because it's a pretty blond girl.

I'm a lawyer. You can refuse to talk to the police and it is not obstruction. It is their job to make or solve the case. They are not your friends, nor are they going to "help" you. Think about OJ. Anyone with common sense knows he did that, but the State was unable to prove that he was legally responsible. You can be sitting next to a smoking gun that just killed someone but if they cannot put that gun in your hands with you pulling the trigger, chances are you're going to walk. No body = no crime. For all the legal system knows, Gabby is sitting on a beach in Brazil right now sipping a margarita.

The court of public opinion might be against this guy but it seems to me like something happened where he could be legally culpable so the smartest thing he can do is STFU. The court of public opinion can't put you in jail.

by Anonymousreply 486September 18, 2021 4:09 PM

[quote]The North Port Police Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigations are currently searching for [bold]23-yr-old[/bold] Brian Laundrie of North Port. The attorney for the Laundrie family called FBI investigators Friday night indicating the family would like to talk about the disappearance of their son. The family now claims that they have not seen Brian since Tuesday of this week.

[quote]Brian is described as:

[quote]-White Male

[quote]-5’8 160lbs

[quote]-Brown eyes

[quote]-Short brown hair

[quote]-trimmed facial hair

[quote]-Last seen wearing a hiking bag with a waist strap.

[quote]We understand the community’s frustration, we are frustrated too. For six days, the North Port Police Department and the FBI have been pleading with the family to contact investigators regarding Brian’s Fiancé Gabby Petito. Friday is the first time they have spoken with investigators in detail. It is important to note that while Brian is a person of interest in Gabby’s disappearance, he is not wanted for a crime. We are not currently working a crime investigation. We are now working a multiple missing person investigations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487September 18, 2021 4:15 PM

Some good points made in the Twitter feed. If the parents told law enforcement where Laundrie is, considering how they obstructed before, why does LE believe them?

R486, you are absolutely right. Every piece of advice out there instructs people to not talk to LE, at least not without a lawyer present. And I do believe that part of this interest is the fact that she’s a pretty, blond white girl, but it also is more than that—it’s the whole intrigue of the boyfriend leaving her behind and holding up in his parents’ house, as well as the young girl as victim trope, putting her trust into someone else’s hands and getting “punished” for it.

by Anonymousreply 488September 18, 2021 4:16 PM

^ “holing up” at r488.

by Anonymousreply 489September 18, 2021 4:17 PM

What do his balls and asshole smell like right now?

by Anonymousreply 490September 18, 2021 4:23 PM

R488, Women's advocacy groups have long warned the vulnerable of both sexes to be wary of whom they date and befriend. You don't have to sex a person to be in danger because of their instability.

So much easier for the general public to see the consequences of bad friend choices by watching a true crime story evolve. Can't tell you how many on social media have said they've been in too similar scary situations and didn't recognize it at the time.

General public thinks pretty white women have so many choices of men to date, and then don't understand why they end up with seemingly nice ones that have a very dark side.

by Anonymousreply 491September 18, 2021 4:25 PM

Not sure what you were getting at with your reply, R491, as it’s so vague. The lesson is, “Don’t date or even hang out with schizophrenics,” I guess?

by Anonymousreply 492September 18, 2021 4:30 PM

[quote]The lists on Petito’s account bear labels including “Colorado,” “Utah,” “craters to Teton,” “near Yellowstone,” “from Yellowstone to Glacier” and “to Washington.” The “Utah” list includes 32 locations, far more than any of the other lists.

[quote]Petito’s social media accounts confirm she visited many of the Utah locations marked in her “Utah” list in The Dyrt app.

[quote]One of Petito’s reviews on The Dyrt was for a primitive camping area just east of U.S. Highway 191 in Utah’s Grand County. That location, on the outskirts of Arches National Park, was one of several in the vicinity of Moab, Utah marked by Gabby Petito.

[quote]Gabby Petito wrote this review of a primitive camping area just west of Arches National Park in Grand County, Utah on July 29, 2021.

[quote]The Moab area is significant in Petito and Laundrie’s travels, as it was the place where they had an encounter with police on Aug. 12...

[quote]…Police reports and body camera footage show Moab police believed Petito had been the aggressor in the emotional situation. An officer separated the couple overnight, leaving Petito with their van while Laundrie checked in to a hotel.

[quote]The COLD team cannot confirm where Petito camped that night, however her The Dyrt account provides some potential clues. Petito had flagged possible campsites on U.S. 128 along the Colorado River, as well as in the Porcupine Rim area of the Manti-La Sal National Forest.

[quote]The Porcupine Rim site sits roughly five miles north of the place where, on Aug. 18, deputies from the Grand County Sheriff’s Office located the bodies of Crystal Turner and Kylen Schulte. Turner and Schulte had been reported missing two days earlier.

[...]

[quote]Petito had marked potential camping sites in Utah’s Skull Valley. Petito’s list in the app titled “craters to Teton” suggests she and Laundrie might have visited or planned to visit Craters of the Moon National Monument in southeastern Idaho after leaving Utah.

[quote]Petito and Laundrie might also have driven to Palisades Reservoir along the Snake River before entering into southwestern Wyoming en route to Grand Teton National Park. Petito had eyed potential camping spots east of the park, in locations that would afford scenic views of the park’s iconic peaks.

[quote]Petito’s last communications with family members are believed to have occurred in this vicinity. She reportedly told her family she was headed from Teton area to Yellowstone National Park shortly before she disappeared.

[quote]Gabby Petito’s list on The Dyrt for “near Yellowstone” includes a location in between Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, in the John D. Rockefeller Memorial Parkway. The location sits in a meadow along Glade Creek a little over two miles southeast of Grassy Lake Reservoir.

[…]

[quote]The next site to the north on Petito’s “near Yellowstone” list is a backcountry campsite, labeled 4R1, within the heart of Yellowstone National Park. Unlike many of the locations Petito had marked on the app, the 4R1 site was not a place where she and Laundrie could have camped out of their van.

[quote]Yellowstone’s 4R1 requires a short hike in from the Canyon Village area of the park. 4R1 sits on Ribbon Lake, near the south rim of the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. An overnight stay at 4R1 would have required Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie to obtain a permit from the National Park Service. The COLD team cannot confirm whether or not the couple obtained such a permit or hiked in to Ribbon Lake.

[quote]Petito’s lists on The Dyrt suggest she’d expected to exit Yellowstone National Park via the park’s west entrance. Her next place mark was the Targhee Creek Trailhead along U.S. Highway 20 east of Henry’s Lake State Park in Idaho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493September 18, 2021 4:32 PM

[quote]The North Port Police Department, FBI, and agency partners are currently conducting a search of the vast Carlton Reserve for Brian Laundrie. His family says they believe he entered the area earlier this week. More details when available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494September 18, 2021 4:37 PM

Brian was clearly spotted speed walking away from his parents' home and then getting into a friend's car near the local Publix grocery store. Poster got a clear picture on his/her cell. Also offers a detailed description.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495September 18, 2021 4:39 PM

What day, r495?

by Anonymousreply 496September 18, 2021 4:45 PM

Until Disney movies and romance novels for ladies stop glamorizing "bad boys" who can be "saved" by the love of the right girl, a lot of women are going to grow up thinking if they take enough shit off of a guy, love him enough, wait out his mood/mental illness/temper, that he'll become the perfect man, provider and father.

That shit never happens. They stay rage-o-holic losers. The Beast never turns into the Prince, Belle. The Beast will end up strangling you in the desert after you say you need a break from his possessive insanity.

by Anonymousreply 497September 18, 2021 4:47 PM

R497 It's literal violence!

by Anonymousreply 498September 18, 2021 4:49 PM

Maybe not, R486, but our henchmen can hunt him down and torture him until he tells us where she is.

by Anonymousreply 499September 18, 2021 4:50 PM

Not a lesbian. A gay with two sisters, a niece and female friends, though.

by Anonymousreply 500September 18, 2021 4:52 PM

R495 that could be any Florida cracker walking the streets. It also looks like a tattoo on the left arm. Brian doesn't have a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 501September 18, 2021 5:00 PM

[quote]a lot of women are going to grow up thinking if they take enough shit off of a guy, love him enough, wait out his mood/mental illness/temper

I don't think "a lot" of people "grow up thinking" this, R497, but [italic]some[/italic] women (and men) want to believe the toxic people in their lives will change.

Abusers (and assholes in general) don't wear signs saying they're abusers. People generally present themselves in a positive way when you meet them and then eventually reveal who they truly are. Physical abuse leaves a mark but recognizing mental or emotional abuse isn't always so easy and victims often become conditioned to believe they are at fault or are afraid to leave.

I finally looked up the domestic violence advocates referenced by R315:

[quote]Mindy Murphy, president and CEO of The Spring of Tampa Bay, says she sees the behavior of a victim in Gabby, based on her history of dealing with domestic violence victims.

[quote]”It was not unusual to hear her taking responsibility for her behaviors and, kind of, him not taking any responsibility for his. I tend to think that probably there was a lot more that he did to contribute to the situation than at least I saw in that first 20 minutes," said Murphy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502September 18, 2021 5:17 PM

Why are you all obsessed with this case? Crazy people do crazy things. People die. Move on and talk about who should have won the 1986 oscars like a good Eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 503September 18, 2021 5:19 PM

R503, why are you even posting here, then? Let me share—I don’t give a hoot about Days of our Lives. Do you know how many times I’ve posted in those threads? Zero.

by Anonymousreply 504September 18, 2021 5:22 PM

Can someone please start a Thread #2 for this topic? This thread is now at the point where it’s virtually impossible to even begin to post a reply without the webpage crashing and reloading incessantly. 600 replies on one page is too much. I don’t know why this janky-ass site ever switched from the “20 replies per page” model. This is about my 25th try now. I’m trying to find out WHAT DO BRIAN’S NUTSACK AND TAINT SMELL LIKE right now?

Also, the only thing interesting about that “camping app” article about 12 replies upthread is that you can clearly see VPL on Brian and it is IMPRESSIVE.

by Anonymousreply 505September 18, 2021 5:26 PM

Part 2 below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506September 18, 2021 5:31 PM

R487 everything except what DL wants to know: Dick size!

by Anonymousreply 507September 18, 2021 6:29 PM

[Quote]The lawyer, the parents, sister and anyone else who helped Brian escape, need to be arrested now....now that he has been gone, for abetting a criminal. The lawyer should be disbarred, at least

How can they do this if he wasn't charged with a crime? Unless somehow LE can prove he confessed to them..

by Anonymousreply 508September 18, 2021 6:39 PM

R479

I tend to agree with you.

He wanted to go to Jackson's Hole to purchase stuff for the cover-up.

But then he thought, "I might be seen on the store videotape."

by Anonymousreply 509September 18, 2021 6:42 PM

R495

He shaved off his beard. I figured he'd do that.

by Anonymousreply 510September 18, 2021 6:43 PM

[Quote]The lawyer, the parents, sister and anyone else who helped Brian escape, need to be arrested now....now that he has been gone, for abetting a criminal. The lawyer should be disbarred, at least

How can they do this if he wasn't charged with a crime? Unless somehow LE can prove he confessed to them..

by Anonymousreply 511September 18, 2021 6:45 PM

Florida is strange. The people and the laws are another breed.

by Anonymousreply 512September 18, 2021 6:51 PM

R512

Let's face it. Since Trump, a lot of lawless assholes have crawled out from under their rocks and right into the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 513September 18, 2021 6:54 PM

"Why are you all obsessed with this case? Crazy people do crazy things. People die."

Who among us hasn't dreamed of leaving it all behind and taking off on a just-the-two-of-us trip with a flawed but hot guy? Well, this is why we don't live the dream.

by Anonymousreply 514September 18, 2021 8:49 PM

R514 On what planet is this prematurely balding guy “hot”?

by Anonymousreply 515September 18, 2021 9:35 PM

Is he balding, or did he shave his head? Or is he balding AND he shaved his head to disguise it?

Because that's why a lot of guys shave their heads these days.

by Anonymousreply 516September 18, 2021 9:53 PM

[quote] is he balding AND he shaved his head

That’s the situation. There’s a pic of him somewhere in this thread where he has a little stubble growing in on his head and you can clearly see he has an advanced case of male pattern baldness. So not hot.

by Anonymousreply 517September 18, 2021 10:55 PM

Here’s the pic. Yuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518September 18, 2021 11:04 PM

r480 I made it out alive, thankfully. Have been housed and gainfully employed for over 2 years now, making more money than i have ever. I did see that schizo asshole one more time outside of the county welfare office. he tried to be all friendly and i told him to back the fuck away. His grandma had actually called me during the time we were associated and told me to stay away from him and that he was dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 519September 18, 2021 11:20 PM

So has LE determined that she, like the hiking family, are dead due to lighting strikes?

Damn that lighting!

by Anonymousreply 520September 18, 2021 11:33 PM

[quote]Brian was clearly spotted speed walking away from his parents' home and then getting into a friend's car near the local Publix grocery store. Poster got a clear picture on his/her cell. Also offers a detailed description.

R495 Is he wearing flip flops in that pic?

by Anonymousreply 521September 18, 2021 11:49 PM

He reminds me of this POS. He was deemed hot by DL until they saw enough full-length photos to determine that he was hung like a Ken doll. Then — Poof! — no longer hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522September 18, 2021 11:50 PM

I think baldness can be hot. He's hawt.

by Anonymousreply 523September 19, 2021 12:26 AM

She flipped out and attacked him one too many times, and he either killed her or left her somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 524September 19, 2021 2:00 AM

Maybe she's "Gone Girling" him.

by Anonymousreply 525September 19, 2021 2:50 PM

Yes, R514, but camping in a van? In the wilderness? Uh, no. I require a bug free environment, gentle breezes, room service and indoor plumbing. A delicious pool if not an ocean. hot young waiters and wonderful food I don't have to prepare myself.

by Anonymousreply 526September 20, 2021 12:35 AM

Well that's you, R526, some of us would be happy with an ebook of verses underneath the bough, a loaf of Cliff bar, a jug of gatorade, and a well-hung thou, beside me singing in the wilderness. O, Wilderness were Paradise enow!

by Anonymousreply 527September 20, 2021 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!