Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My best fuck

I just started dating this hot guy. He was young, Hispanic, average body but big booty. Anyway, we went out to see a movie (I forget which movie, it was about some wealthy woman shopping). No one else was in there. We could not focus on the movie because we were so into each other. We started making out. I grabbed his ass and he blushed. He brushed his hand against my 9 inch boner. “You’re so big” he said. I put my hand down the back of his jeans (he was wearing no underwear) and started playing with his bubble butt. He leaned over and whispered in my ear “let’s go”. We left before the movie was over. As we exited the theater, I attempted to hide my boner from staff and other moviegoers with my jacket. When we reached his car we started making out again and touching each other. He jerked me while he drove us back to his place.

When we got to his place, a small apartment, he immediately took his clothes off and removed my clothes. I was the hardest I’d ever been. He had a smirk on his face and couldn’t take his eyes off my big dick and said “Damn, that’s hot.” We continued to make out as we went into his room. He pushed me onto his bed and shoved his thick ass into my face. I ate him out as he moaned. “I need it!” he yelled as he moved away from me to get the lube sitting on his nightstand. He started fingering his ass with it with one hand while he stroked my duck with it with the other. Before I knew it, he was sitting on my dick and riding it hardcore. His big ass clapping as he bounced on me, I began spanking him. “Your ass is incredible”, I whispered into his ear. Soon after, he came all over me while he was riding. I was in complete ecstasy and started to feel a weird feeling coming on. “I’m cumming”, I said loudly. He kept riding as I moaned. I felt like I was going to heaven as I came inside him. Best orgasm in my life besides the first time I orgasmed. To this day, I never did have anything as strong as that again. No other man (or woman) gave it to me that good.

Anyway, soon after he stopped speaking to me. He had got what he wanted from me and was on to other men. I ran into him once at the grocery and we were cordial. I secretly wanted him again but I knew he wasn’t interested.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 6:10 PM

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 1:11 PM

7/10

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 1:11 PM

If he walks like a duck...

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 1:14 PM

I hope the duck got a bit of action too. Or did it just have to watch this whole abomination unfold before his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 1:18 PM

Duck kinda spoiled the story mood, sorry

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 1:20 PM

Paging the ASPCA!

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 1:20 PM

It was a typo. I meant dick.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 1:21 PM

-100/10

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 1:25 PM

A nine-inch "boner," but no writing talent. Sad when that happens.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 1:25 PM

3 pages of stream of consciousness and I still feel blasé. So many stupid details yet OP couldn't recall the name of the movie.

1/100. MEH!!

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 1:26 PM

1/10

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 1:28 PM

Why was your duck at his "small apartment"?

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 1:31 PM

OP, you're dethpicable!

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 1:36 PM

How could you tell he blushed in the darkened cinema? Do you have some sort of superhero vision power to see in the dark, like Daredevil? I hope so, that would make this actually interesting.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 1:50 PM

[italic] Dear OP

Please post your stories on our website where more readers can appreciate them.

Sincerely,

NIFTY Archives

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 1:53 PM

[quote]Anyway, we went out to see a movie ... We started making out. I grabbed his ass and he blushed

How do you see someone blush in the cinema?

[quote]He started fingering his ass with it with one hand while he stroked my duck with it with the other

Did your duck give consent?

[quote]He had got what he wanted from me and was on to other men.

Or perhaps other ducks?

2/10 (I got a chub from the read)

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 1:55 PM

I’m sensing some EST.

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 1:55 PM

Quack! means Quack!

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 4:02 PM

Was it a Mallard, a Mandarin, or perhaps a Muscovy duck?

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 4:55 PM

This thread keeps me chuckling.

Thanks guys.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 5:12 PM

I'm sorry but I didn't read your recap very closely. So I'm unsure, OP...do you have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 5:37 PM

How much time passed before you received the bill?

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 5:42 PM

He has a 9 inch duck r21.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 6:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!