Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miss Bill Hemmer STORMS out of a restaurant after they ask him for his I.D with his VAX card

David Moye Mon, September 13, 2021, 9:35 AM

Fox News host Bill Hemmer said Monday that he had walked out of a restaurant in New York City after employees asked to see a photo ID along with his COVID-19 vaccination card.

“I popped into a restaurant three weeks ago,” he said during a segment on the city requiring proof of vaccination for many indoor activities, including dining. “I said, ‘I don’t have my vaccination card, but I do have an app,’ so I downloaded that and I showed it to them. And they said, ‘Sir, can we see something with your name on it?’”

Hemmer said he took out a couple of credit cards, but was asked for something with his photo on it.

Co-host Dana Perino asked Hemmer if he showed his Fox News badge. He didn’t say why he didn’t show that or a drivers license.

“I turned around and walked out,” Hemmer said. “You guys can have it. Good luck. The joint was empty.”

Fox News requires all of its employees to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 31, 2021 1:32 PM

Do you KNOW who I am???

I am Bill motherfucking Hemmer!!!

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 1:40 AM

Here's the video of Miss Hemmer bitching about it with Dana Perino on Faux News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 1:41 AM

Poor Miss Hemmer. She hasn’t had any dick in a while.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 1:43 AM

Wth is a "vax card"- and how do I get one?

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote] Poor Miss Hemmer. She hasn’t had any dick in a while.

At least her hair coloring is on point!

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 1:48 AM

Because of a glitch I had to redo my NY vax pass a few days ago.

It literally says in several places--clearly--to be prepared to show photo id when presenting the app for admission.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 1:53 AM

Hemmer’s face as she spun around on her heels, threw both doors open and strutted out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 1:55 AM

he was always such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 1:57 AM

[quote] It literally says in several places--clearly--to be prepared to show photo id when presenting the app for admission

But I'm Bill Hemmer!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 2:00 AM

Sad. He used to be cute and seemed so normal.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 3:17 AM

I first saw the thread and and was like the SNL guy no way but then I was like oh wait that's Heder or something so then I was like idk who the fuck this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 3:25 AM

[quote] idk who the fuck this guy is.

Former CNN morning anchor, very Catholic and perpetually a bachelor. He used to be a DL fave because of his looks despite his bovine face and facial mole. He then moved to Fox, and the DL love affair with him ended.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 3:28 AM

R11 Like, you were like

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 3:34 AM

"Do you know who I once was?"

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 3:36 AM

Fucking closet case. He heavily cruised me five years ago on W 44th Street on my way to work.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 3:40 AM

Such a tough guy! Making huge sacrifices for the cause. Lol. These simpletons.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 4:57 AM

Funny, I always thought he was a closet gay but still surprised so many here have chimed in too. He sets off the gaydar like a tornado warning.

I still think he's cute although not as much as he used to be (who is?) He's like a brunette Phil Keating to me.

Who knew so many gays worked at Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 5:43 AM

I remember wanting to bone him.

He then moved to FOX.

Is he still hot physically?

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 5:46 AM

But he's in that group of folks who thinks you should have to provide photo ID to vote?LOL!

KARMA!!!

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 5:59 AM

I think this photo is recent.

I’d still bone him even if he’s passed his prime (so am I).

But I’d need to see his vac papers and he’d need to take an STD test first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 6:30 AM

Newscorp requires all employees to be vaxed, so this is just another performative exercise for their "freedumb" obsessed viewers

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 6:35 AM

Is he out? He's in his mid-50's, never been married, no girlfriend.

He has to be gay, right?

[quote] Newscorp requires all employees to be vaxed, so this is just another performative exercise for their "freedumb" obsessed viewers

It's not that he's unvaxxed, moron. He already said he has his VAX card.

The issue was that he didn't have his ID with him, and he felt that the host/hostess should know him because he's a "famous" news anchor.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 7:50 AM

He cruised me at Bed Bath and Beyond on 23rd, during his CNN years.

Was with a blonde girl at the time, but his focus was definitely not on her.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 7:53 AM

I would probably do the same. It isn’t that big of a deal. He has the app, good enough. So many book lickers think you have to follow the letter of the law every single time.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 8:19 AM

He looks like a lip-less loser.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 8:38 AM

Mole.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 8:42 AM

Poor Bill; trying so hard to elicit rage like the cool kids at Fox, but instead he just prompts eyerolls for being such a pissy little bitch

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 8:47 AM

You think that's bad, Bill? I didn't get my crème brûlée!

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 8:58 AM

I had such a crush on him back in the 90s when he was on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 10:36 AM

Why aren’t we talking about his WIG ?!?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 11:21 AM

That's not a wig, R30.

It looks like his real hair.

Now the COLOR, is a whole different issue.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 6:57 PM

If he or any celeb shows their ID they’re giving away their home address. Probably not a good idea for anyone in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 32October 29, 2021 1:16 PM

hasn't Hemmer worn a toupe for decades? please confirm

by Anonymousreply 33October 29, 2021 1:27 PM

I stood behind Bill at the Republican Convention in Florida 2012. I have worn one of these attached wigs. I have since then had four hair transplants. So I would suggest I have the backround and evidence to answer this. I was within 5 feet of Hemmer. I am 5-11 he stands about my exact height. He wears a wig. You can not tell from the front. But you can tell from the back......online source

by Anonymousreply 34October 29, 2021 1:29 PM

I fucked him and his hair never came off, but it did get messy.

by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2021 1:42 PM

He’s a bottom, then? I guess we have to trash him now…

by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2021 1:49 PM

Why?

It was hot. I didn't know who he was at first, it was a meet cute on the street.

by Anonymousreply 37October 29, 2021 2:02 PM

I won’t r37, but DL being DL, it will happen…

by Anonymousreply 38October 29, 2021 4:23 PM

What does his ass look like in person?

by Anonymousreply 39October 29, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote] The issue was that he didn't have his ID with him, and he felt that the host/hostess should know him because he's a "famous" news anchor.

It wasn't even that. He showed her the app on his phone and was told that he needed a physical card, which is funny because that can just as easily be forged.

[quote] If he or any celeb shows their ID they’re giving away their home address. Probably not a good idea for anyone in the public eye.

Yes, even non celebs are wary of providing those details. If you're out crusing for cock, you probably don't want to show your ID.

by Anonymousreply 40October 29, 2021 9:00 PM

Isn't it a state law in NY to have an ID on you at all times? I guess I do understand not wanting to show someone not in law enforcement where you live. This queen, though, probably didn't want them to know his real age.

by Anonymousreply 41October 29, 2021 9:54 PM

What a bunch of bullshit to go through to eat dinner. I'd leave too.

by Anonymousreply 42October 29, 2021 9:58 PM

He should have hopped on the ferry and headed out to Staten Island. He would have dined for free and someone would have driven him home.

Heck, they’d probably name a street after him.

by Anonymousreply 43October 29, 2021 10:07 PM

R39, cute a bit perky and high on his body. Hairy, the man did not trim one pube, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 44October 30, 2021 8:37 AM

Did she flounce out catching her caftan on the gilt umbrella depository?

by Anonymousreply 45October 30, 2021 9:57 AM

Thing is if you have a reservation (usually made through an app like resy or open table) they have your name and details already. So all you really need to do is have your app (excelsior pass, clear, whatever) match the name under the reservation. I think once I’ve been asked to show my ID on top of all that and it was mildly annoying (and unnecessary), but I didn’t leave.

by Anonymousreply 46October 30, 2021 10:24 AM

Ha ha knew him from Elder High School in Cincinnati. Closeted to the crucifix.

by Anonymousreply 47October 30, 2021 12:42 PM

Was it something like this, R47?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 30, 2021 5:52 PM

Interesting, R44. He gives the impression of a prisspot who shaves his entire body with a Venus razor.

by Anonymousreply 49October 30, 2021 6:00 PM

I think Bill is sexy, but I agree -- he does come across as a bossy bottom priss pot.

by Anonymousreply 50October 30, 2021 6:02 PM

This dumb MAGAt faggot. He’s like Bill O’Reilly on that network. A far Right lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 51October 30, 2021 6:06 PM

[quote] What does his ass look like in person?

You mean his face?

by Anonymousreply 52October 30, 2021 6:07 PM

Aren’t Republicans pro-ID?

by Anonymousreply 53October 30, 2021 6:07 PM

There's a scene in Succession in which the producer tells a female anchor that she looks tired & the male anchor (who seemed very Bill Hemmer-like) asks how he looks at the producer responds that he's FIE - Fuckable in an emergency. That guy always reminded me of Hemmer

by Anonymousreply 54October 30, 2021 10:13 PM

[quote] This dumb MAGAt faggot. He’s like Bill O’Reilly on that network. A far Right lunatic.

Lovely. The Left is always so open minded and conscientious about using biased epithets.

by Anonymousreply 55October 31, 2021 12:31 AM

I dont know him.....

by Anonymousreply 56October 31, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote] Lovely. The Left is always so open minded and conscientious about using biased epithets.

Shut up, faggot.

by Anonymousreply 57October 31, 2021 5:29 AM

R55, our resident racist, is upset. lmfao.

[quote] I use "them people" -- but Showanda in HR is not pleased.

I repeat, shut up, faggot.

by Anonymousreply 58October 31, 2021 5:30 AM

He was on the news in Cincinnati in the 80's and it was a very well known "secret" he would cruise the local gay bar (the Dock) parking lot around 2am looking for cock. He liked blow jobs and a finger up his ass. Once he went to CNN he "straightened up".

by Anonymousreply 59October 31, 2021 5:40 AM

R58 is a hypocrite and an idiot. You must be a delight. Yes, by all means, keep using that term on a gay message board. Plus, I've said it once and I'll say it again... you are creepy. Anyone who blocks a poster to read, study, and track another's posters posts is creepy. You need help, dear.

And for the record, you don't seem to understand humor. The "Showanda" joke is more about the poster than her. Maybe you should stick to knock knock jokes.

by Anonymousreply 60October 31, 2021 1:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!