Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Remember going to the Brainwash Hut at the cathedral?

The priest would always take children into a private booth where he would serve them wine and trick them into thinking that unborn fetuses feel pain and are the same thing as human lives with souls and loving parents who can afford them.

Jesus is all-powerful, but somehow, he can't provide for unplanned pregnancies, nor can his followers.

Then the priest would play "hide the cucumber" and teach the kids how to make natural slime. I always called it "Jesus juice."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Hey, guys.

Just a reminder that you all have to obey all my commands because I spent 40 days and 40 nights on Mount Sinai alone and came back with tablets containing all the rules written by the Finger of God himself, I pinkie-swear

God says I'm in charge of everything, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 1:30 AM

I always wanted to go to the Brainwash Hut at church, but it was really expensive. My mom was one of those inbred, "home-school" types that comprise the base of the Republican Party and go on to let any corrupt authority deceive, scam and control them as long as they're white and promise the fairy tale of everlasting life and justice.

All the kids at home school made fun of my sister and I because we frothed at the mouth when our right-wing parents electrocuted our heads through metal helmets with forceps forcing our eyes open in front of the Bible every time we misinterpreted the scriptures. Tuffy Jeans and we got homemade educations.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 8:01 AM

They tried to open up a few Brainwash Huts in France, but after several hundred years of the Church lying and gaslighting the French, promising false cures for the Plague and preaching that Jesus requires all of them to be permanent peasants, the French finally rose up and chopped off the heads of the corrupt Catholic clergy and their precious King.

I called it the Double Chop. It saved 98 percent of the population half of their income.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 5:02 PM

"Stupid Girl" was in the hymn books of all the trendiest Brainwash Huts where people used to throw their money and loyalty at any witch doctor who promised them resurrection and redefined non-breathing, non-feeling fetus cells as life on the authority of an invisible wizard in the sky that nobody ever saw!

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 5:07 PM

Remember, before modern medical science, when evangelical Christians thought that human life and souls began at "the quickening?"

My, how the goal posts have changed!

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!