Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lil Nas X serves three gold Fits at Met Gala

Lil Nas X said I'm going to serve you not one, not two, but THREE outfit reveals with some cake for dessert #MetGala

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 1:50 AM

Yasssssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 12:49 AM

Let's start a thread for every outfit!

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 12:59 AM

He looks really good here even if I wasn’t a fan of his Rick James hair last night.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 12:59 AM

'Cause nothin' says "American Picnic" like a faux gold suit of armor!

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 1:00 AM

Oh, Mary!

She looks like the hate child of Liberace and Little Richard!!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 1:03 AM

Now I actually love these compared to Dan Levy or Troy whoever. You can be gay and feminine and flamboyant / screaming Queen / androgynous you just have to go hard or go home. Everyone doesn’t get a trophy just cause you tried.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 1:04 AM

It isn't three outfits. It's two outfits, and a cape. He looks great, and I guess if there's a place to do this, it's at the MET Gala. That being said, this gimmick was tired when Gaga wore that horrid Brandon Maxwell shit and hogged the spotlight in 2019.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 1:45 AM

He slayed

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 1:47 AM

I love the beaded suit.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 1:49 AM

YASSSSS!!!!

lol

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 1:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!