Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why no threads on the Met Gala?

I thought there would be dozens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 9:04 AM

They are, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2021 3:41 AM

Eva Braun went dressed in Hugo Boss, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 4:04 AM

People don't get sarcasm I see.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2021 4:13 AM

The sarcasm would have been more effective if you hadn't posted a picture.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2021 4:15 AM

This is now the third, you stupid fat blind whore.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2021 4:16 AM

I know she's only nineteen, but it's impossible to make Eilish attractive. Even in Vogue, she was awful. And to think she was supposedly concerned about being sexually objectified.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2021 4:22 AM

The only shocker was David Byrne smiling.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2021 4:26 AM

Nobody cares any more OP. Its just tik tok people and other wannabes no one has ever heard of. Once they let in Kardashians, Jenners and Hadids, the writing was on the wall.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2021 6:13 AM

On the bright side, most of these people are going to be dead from ADE and cancers caused by the mRNA shots within 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2021 6:40 AM

I wish the rappers would just go away. I wish rap would too.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 7:17 AM

R9, hi nicki!

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 7:21 AM

People don’t get sarcasm, R3, when they’re too busy bemoaning the overthrow of the high class benefactors of good taste by the insipid, content creating, influencers.

But good try OP, good try. I’m reading you.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 7:28 AM

*feeling, dammit!

I’m feeling you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 7:30 AM

She looks like a piglet and with old lady hair! And the breasts just make her into a fat person.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 7:46 AM

Do you think Anna Wintour likes hosting these trash?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 9:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!