Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BILLIONS season 5, part 2

Who’s watching?

Corey Stoll is a hot piece!

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2022 12:03 PM

CHUCK SENIOR, WE LOVE YOU GET UP!

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 8:51 PM

Nobody’s watching?

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2021 2:54 AM

I'm watching now. Great show. I like it better than Succession.

by Anonymousreply 3October 28, 2021 11:43 AM

A few years ago I saw Stoll in a play from the first row and quite unexpectedly had his big, beefy ass just a few feet away from my face. Happy to report he’s even hotter in person.

by Anonymousreply 4October 28, 2021 12:35 PM

Corey Stoll much hotter than that British ginger. And Paul Giamatti should've won an Emmy by now. Can't wait for season 6.

by Anonymousreply 5November 23, 2021 6:09 AM

I don't like Paul Giamatti's look post-weightloss. He looks sick and much older. Some people just look better juicy and succulent.

by Anonymousreply 6November 23, 2021 6:11 AM

I want Corey Stoll so fucking bad.

Agreed that Billions is so much better than Succession - which is encumbered by the exact same plot, with the same machinations, over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 7November 23, 2021 7:04 AM

I'm thinking this is the Season Succession jumps the shark. Meanwhile Billions carries on even with the exit of one of the leads.

by Anonymousreply 8November 23, 2021 10:21 AM

Is there an actor working in Hollywood today that can match Paul Giamatti's delivery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 23, 2021 10:42 AM

Succession is watched by the coastal elite, Billions is for flyovers.

by Anonymousreply 10November 23, 2021 1:12 PM

You obviously haven't watched Billions, r10. It has TV's first non-binary character as one of its main cast.

by Anonymousreply 11November 23, 2021 5:52 PM

“Succession” is a straight up soap opera, complete with the constant repetition of storylines. Which is fine.

“Billions” actually expects a little bit of financial sophistication from its viewers. Not much— just a little.

by Anonymousreply 12November 24, 2021 1:56 AM

Seriously, though. Can someone explain if it's a realistic depiction of hedge fund culture?

by Anonymousreply 13November 24, 2021 10:44 AM

It’s inconceivable to me that anyone can seriously argue that Billions is anything but a ridiculous piece of fan service for financial elites. The characters are inconsistent, the dialogue is laughably contrived, and the plot just twists as if the writers are making a new show when they get bored.

Succession is definitely having a muted season, but the acting and writing is tailored to the characters and the story. Billions has almost every character fast talk the same hyper literate dialogue cooked in some writer’s room in Hell. If they didn’t have such an extraordinary cast, it would be off the air.

by Anonymousreply 14November 24, 2021 11:12 AM

^ How much of Billions have you watched? And what keeps you going back if it's so bad?

by Anonymousreply 15November 24, 2021 1:29 PM

I love a lot of the cast and watching a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 16November 24, 2021 1:36 PM

It's not a train wreck. It's going into its sixth season.

by Anonymousreply 17November 25, 2021 12:58 AM

Watching the 6th season. I think Michael Prince is more intriguing than Robert Axelrod.

by Anonymousreply 18April 20, 2022 12:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!