Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Future MAGA Terrorist Alert

Section e especially

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 3:09 AM

Maybe not but Gofundme up in 3, 2, 1,...

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 12:17 PM

They’re dragging her so much she had to make her Instagram private and delete posts lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 12:21 PM

Boris alert.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 12:28 PM

I’m walking away…. From the troubles in my life, I’m walking away… 🎶

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 12:31 PM

While no one "deserves" to get sick or die, there are predictable consequences whose probabilities increase when one chooses not to get a vaccine during a pandemic...

...with regard to these predictable consequences, I believe we can express our thoughts by paraphrasing The Hunger Games: May the odds ever be in OUR favor.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 12:34 PM

LMAO...

She redacted his SSN, but not his DoD ID in his signature block! Fucking idiot.

Oh, and any military member who suddenly has moral objections against vaccines is 100% postively undoubtedly full of pure shit! You actually have to undergo a physical exam and get vaccinated before you enlist / take the oath of office. This guy isn't showing conviction...he's a plumb dumb IDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 12:34 PM

BTW, I looked this idiot up on the Army email directory and he's a fucking Reservist!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 12:47 PM

She’s lying.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote]It’s called principals something you are lacking

Perfect

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 2:31 PM

He's going into Republican politics.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 2:41 PM

My step-father was a Lt. Col. which is a middling level for that length of service, really. Fort Bragg. That rank and station are two indicators that he has let others think for him his whole life and needs minding and being told what to think.

With less than 2 years until he gets his retirement he's walking away from about $5,000-$6,000 a month. So much stupidity here, but he'll be sick (b) or locked up (e) soon, so there's hope.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 2:49 PM

It’s all lies as usual with these Trumpers. Never trust them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 3:58 PM

How is a memo labeled Aug. 23 able to reference the 13 deaths that occurred Aug. 26?

Deplorables are fucking idiots, every last one of them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 4:12 PM

R13 They never learn. This is the second deplorable claiming people are quitting the military because of the vaccine. Both stories easily debunked. Anyone quitting the military because of this vaccine (the 17th or so shot required by the military is suffering from deeper issues and unfit to serve.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 4:34 PM

For anyone impressed he might be walking away from a retirement: Reservists get a fraction of what active duty retirees make, but not until they turn 60. If a retired active duty LTC can expect to make around $5,000 a month, this guy would make nearly half of that.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2021 5:18 PM

I firmly believe all people should have full exercise of their will even when they're so stupid it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 3:06 AM

Boris and Mao and Trump!

Oh, My!

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!