Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lil Naz X's performance at the VMAs deserves its own thread.

Very entertaining!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 2:48 PM

Wow what a spectacle! The hot pink started to burn my eyes

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2021 2:03 AM

WHO puts the money into this child?

He certainly knows how to put it to use.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2021 2:06 AM

He is not sexy in any way.. An attention loving whore who is cashing in on the Gay Community but has done nothing for the Gay Community. Showing off his ugly tattoos is not necessary. If Satanist are the best we can do in the LGBT maybe we should try harder.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2021 2:08 AM

I LOVED it. He is the gay artist I’ve always wanted.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2021 1:01 PM

R3 He is out in an homophobic genre. He is making hits as an openly gay artist which was something very rare not so long ago

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 1:04 PM

R3

Do you not realize the entire point of Satanists is to fight against the homophobic religious conservatives?

You can’t be serious that he’s done nothing for the gay community.

People like you on this forum are the worst and are anti-gay.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 1:26 PM

R3

Idiot still doesn’t get the pro-gay message of the Montero music video. This monster wants us to side with the homophobic religious conservatives over a gay man who fights against those homophobic religious conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 1:28 PM

R3 lol at him being a satanist just because of one music video. Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 1:37 PM

R3 = trolling cunt.

What have you given the "community" but STDs, R3?

Attractive? I would agree to anything he wanted. His persona is an angelic thug with wit and intelligence. Anything.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 1:41 PM

It is becoming more obvious that Lil Nas X doesn't like WHITE.....Dancers......And people are talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2021 8:42 AM

This is trash, he is trash , gays especially gay black men deserve much better , someone with actual talent, class and good looks to look up to!

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 9:23 AM

He is, as I said in another thread, non-threatening in that he doesn’t have sex appeal. He’s comical and that’s why he gets away with being naked and etc.

But I like him. He challenged the country music as a black man and hip-hop as a gay man. 2 homophobic genres and got #1 hits out of it. You can’t shit on that.

I like that he’s gay and mainstream and doesn’t have to act like a fucking Glee character. He’s not “brave and stunning” or plays victim. I respect him for “shoving being gay down our throats” as homophobes call it. And he loves doing it. And he trolls and calls people out on Twitter for homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 9:41 AM

Surely the Gay Community can do better than Satanist as our role models? He is not hot. He looks desperately trashy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 9:50 AM

If I were a gay kid today, my head would explode watching. Lil Nas X is forging a path like none other before him. His trolling skills are next level. He owns his sexuality. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2021 10:00 AM

R14 Aren’t you one of the posters always crying about the gay trolls here on this site?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 10:02 AM

R15, I call out trolls who are anti-trans, racist, misogynistic, anti-Muslim etc, yes.

Lil Nas X is a troll for the good side. There is such a thing. And he’s it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 10:04 AM

R16 = Have you heard him speak?. He has the verbal skills of a 10th grader, and that's being generous.. He is desperate for people to think he is sexy. He isn't. Just another queen. And pushing himself on BET is not going over well for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 10:19 AM

I’m sure you all would be hating on him this much if he looked like Timothy Chalamet.

Hahhahahaa.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 10:21 AM

R17 but you are forgetting his trolling skills on social media are next level.. lol

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 10:22 AM

R18 DL hates Rat Boy and admittedly Rat Boy has a little talent unlike this attention slore.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 10:24 AM

Lil Nas X is doing what no other pop Princess has done since Madonna … pushed the buttons of middle America. (Except he seems like a sweet person unlike Madge).

And I’m living for it!

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 10:41 AM

You can't be gay and successful without getting a lot of haters.

You can dislike him as much as you want but he is doing what nobody did before and he is not doing it being safe (like Sam Smith, and frankly coming out just at the beginnning was a big risk for Sam).

I don't like most of his song, it doesn't appeal to me, but i wish him the best because he is making being gay more easy for others, a lot of people are going to grow up with his music, and far right conservatives hate him which is a good reason to love him

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 10:55 AM

There’s nothing sexy about him. He’s trying so hard, and zilch. I really can’t rate the music because I don’t know that “style” of music. It sounds like audio garbage to me. I am fairly certain no one will be listening to that crap in 60 years.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 11:02 AM

He is unapologetic and bold. 👍🏾

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 11:11 AM

someone needs to tell him that Shawn Mendes will never fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 11:11 AM

R24 - “he is unapologetic and bold.”

That’s the problem. When did being “bold” become a substitute for talent? You can’t honestly tell me you enjoyed that crap. I’m shocked this “performance” received airtime, but I guess that’s the VMAs now.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 11:14 AM

R25

He doesn’t want Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 11:18 AM

Check his comment section on his tik tok account he has a lot of straight male fans because he has a great sense of humor and he doesn't take himself seriously.

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 11:20 AM

R27 - “he doesn’t want Shawn.”

Well lucky for him, because Shawn would never touch him in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 11:24 AM

R29

Who cares? Montero is better than that self-hating closet case bore of a flop anyway.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2021 11:26 AM

He's great, but that is not sexy. Or if it is, they've sanitized the sex out of sexy. That picture of Nas and Billie in the elevator is the biggest boner killer of the evening, but at least it is inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2021 11:28 AM

R30 - Shawn Mendes net worth = $40 million. Lil Nasty X net worth = $7 million. Whose music did you say was “better?”

by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Can "music" get any worse? Ugly black gays simulating an orgy to a recorded track. Not even a memorable track. Just dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 33September 14, 2021 11:44 AM

Of course DL racists hate him but LOVE closet case Mendes who has done nothing for gay people.

by Anonymousreply 34September 14, 2021 12:11 PM

I think he's very sexy. Jack Harlow too. 20 years ago I would've been bowled over by that performance, but I've just grown completely out of MTV and award shows.

I love and appreciate what Nas X is doing BUT I just can't get into his music. Good for him that his impact and cultural relevance is NOT about his music. It's deeper. I just hope there's some substance and talent there once people "get over" it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 14, 2021 12:16 PM

You know what’s worse than his music? The people on here saying he’s so influential and “important” just because he’s black and gay, even though they acknowledge they can’t get into his music or performances. You’re the worst kind of racists. He’s not talented, in any color! Quit making this about race or sexual orientation; he’s a horrible artist.

by Anonymousreply 36September 14, 2021 12:33 PM

I agree that he isn’t sexy at all, but I absolutely LOVE that he lives rent free in the likes of R3’s mind and that homophobic black people are in meltdown about him and he doesn’t give a single fucking shit. Respect.

by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2021 12:36 PM

Comparing him to that little closet creep faggot Mendes?

You ancient hags here are TOO FUCKING MUCH. LOL

He OWNS that nasty little queen.

by Anonymousreply 38September 14, 2021 12:38 PM

R38 - see R32 please. Who “owns” who?

by Anonymousreply 39September 14, 2021 12:41 PM

Another handle for the "ancient fags" troll?

by Anonymousreply 40September 14, 2021 12:57 PM

R36 You CLEARLY don't understand what racism is so you're either a dumb white kid or an even dumber black one.

And yes just because he's black and gay AND on the front cover of magazines that don't normally feature these people is influential AND important despite YOUR petulant rantings.

News flash: EVERYTHING is about either race or sexual orientation. Where the FUCK have you been for the past forever?

YOUR problem--amongst many I assume based on your narrow-minded replies in this thread--is that YOU cannot see beyond your dumb face. You don't get that there are bigger things at work here than YOUR taste in musical artists. You're shallow. Deep as a puddle of mud.

Grow up and pull your head out of your ass. The world doesn't revolve around you and who you think is cool. Fucking twat.

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2021 1:23 PM

Lil Nas X? Lil Nas T!

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2021 3:40 PM

Trolls saying Shawn “doesn’t want him” like that means anything.

If you want to play that game, there are lots of hotter white boys who want to fuck Lil Nas X. He doesn’t want them anyway, BTW. He already has a man.

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2021 3:48 PM

When he sings it sounds like he is farting out of his mouth but I like his recent music.

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2021 4:02 PM

R43 - There’s not a SINGLE “hot white boy” that wants to fuck Lil Nasty X. The ones that do, are receiving money or industry connections. It’s called prostitution (look it up) and it’s been around for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2021 4:07 PM

R45

You know nothing. Go on social media, especially TikTok. Lots of hot boys want to fuck him.

Go fuck yourself, tard.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2021 4:10 PM

R46 - Damn you’re hardheaded. Again, nobody wants to fuck Lil Nasty X, they may say they do, but they’re only saying that for the notoriety (fame) or “likes” on social media. Is that clear enough?

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2021 4:13 PM

R47

Stop WWing your stupid posts, troll.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2021 4:21 PM

The only thing i know is that i was reading a spanish magazine article about the ten best performances and the whole thing was Lil Nas X this, Lil Nas X that (and little mention of the other nine).

And i don't know if he is sexy or not, but the guy is hot, way hotter that someone as bland as Shawn Mendes

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2021 6:02 PM

Very entertaining, OP. Lil Nas X is sexy as hell. The dancing and music were terrific. And the homoeroticism was in your face and on point.

My only complaint...the pepto bismol colors were atrocious!

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2021 6:18 PM

I’m not wild about his music either but I will say that “Old Town Road” and “Panini” were catchy songs. His songs are all about the jingles and chants, which works in the singles / TikTok world. These young artists have 30 seconds to make a song instantly catchy to be used on social media and TikTok and he can do that.

And yes someone mentioned Sam Smith and they’re the total opposite. Sam Smith is “brave and stunning” and acts like a victim and Glee character and delicate with feelings made of glass. Nas X is confident and cocky and doesn’t give a fuck. And he identifies as GAY. He’s not queer or whatever he is GAY. A word rarely used in mainstream right now.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2021 6:41 PM

I like his personality and I actually do think he is smart on social media. But imagine if he came out with songs like Kiss me more or Up. He would be unstoppable. I don't think he is a great performer either tbh. And did someone post he is worth 7 million? I imagine he will make more from live performing. But can you imagine the horrible protests and what he will be a target of?

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2021 9:33 PM

He looked HOT and his confidence is HOT. He's here, having his moment, and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2021 9:38 PM

Is this in English because I couldn’t make out what he was rapping about. Garbage.

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2021 9:42 PM

He is very self aware and always post screenshots on his tik tok account of people joking about him on twitter and having a great sense of humor about it.

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2021 10:39 PM

Well personally I'd bang him like a screen door in a hurricane.

Does anyone really care about the music? When was the last time someone's singing voice really mattered?

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2021 10:55 PM

R3 is clearly a cynical cunt in desperate need of a good shag. Then again, aren’t we all? x

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2021 11:01 PM

R11 thinks that black people should be good-looking and classy to appear in public.

How nice that she laid that on the table.

Not that a white sheet makes a good tablecloth.

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2021 11:28 PM

rr33 If Nas looked like any of your basic white gay IG whores, then you would all be given him a standing ovation and then draw up fifty thousand threads on him.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2021 5:04 AM

He's doing what Madonna and R'n'B/Pop whores did years ago. But he has a cock, so yeah, groundbreaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2021 3:02 PM

Just what gays want to see, other bottoms taking their clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2021 3:54 PM

He’s such a turn off. Are his “fans” just acting like they like him for “woke clout?” I’m just so confused. How can anyone like this crap? So so sad this is what passes for mainstream entertainment today. We are doomed.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2021 4:02 PM

Where can I watch this performance in HD?

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2021 4:30 PM

R62 Well, his song are streamed and do very well on itunes, so yes, there are people who like his music.

And yes, he is like Madonna or other pop divas, something that curiously seemed banned for males till recently. There was nothing wrong in supporting a diva who really cares about gay community for a change

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Great music, always makes me smile when I work out and this charmer sings for me. Harlow is even better, and hot too. Lil Nas has a fabulous body and a gorgeous face, but his shameless attitude and in-your-face-ness is what I really find attractive. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2021 7:52 PM

I do like that when it comes to being 'masc' or 'fem' he hasn't really chosen a lane, and doesn't seem to give much of a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2021 6:02 AM

[quote]I do like that when it comes to being 'masc' or 'fem' he hasn't really chosen a lane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2021 6:09 AM

^^^ Yeah. I call that not really choosing a lane. Yes it's pink but it's also a cowboy outfit.

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2021 6:12 AM

I'm surprised so many people are calling him unattractive, though knowing DataLounge's demographic and taste I shouldn't be. I think he's gorgeous, with almond eyes and amazing lips. He also seems to have a great personality and isn't taking this music industry seriously.

His music? It's trash, I agree. Even the latest hit ('Industry Baby') sounds like it was made on GarageBand in about an hour, and is riddled with autotune. He is not really a musician like that, nor is he particularly original. But he knows how to sell a 'concept', and it's absurd to expect some Bob Dylan-esqsue masterpiece given the current state of the industry. For about 15 years it's all been about shock value, viral moments, quirky outfits, and using the music as a caveat to sell other products. If you didn't know this already, you are LATE. This is the game he is playing, and currently he is playing it very well.

Not sure why Shawn Mendes has been brought up, but net worth doesn't really matter. McDonalds sells more burgers than any other restaurant, it doesn't make them the pinnacle of taste and cuisine. I would certainly rather go see Nas' show in all its spectacle, than Shawn Mendes singing his whiny, nasal songs with the same 3 acoustic guitar chords played ad nauseam...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2021 3:22 PM

Cinesnatch is a woke pig who supports an ideology (trans) that is uniquely homophobic. Get your hairy, ugly ass off this forum cunt!

by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2021 2:45 PM

Cinesnatch is also a major hypocrite. Get over yourself hairy queen

by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!