Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are West Virginia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee, and the Dakotas such dumps?

Boris likes to attack NYC and San Francisco but not the red states where everyone is on meth

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 12:57 AM

Education and exposure to "the other."

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2021 9:51 PM

I meant "Lack of..."

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2021 9:52 PM

Stupid people fooled by GOP politicians who are sucking tax money from the treasury

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 9:54 PM

How many of the states listed are run by Democrats whose theme is "Tax and Spend."

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2021 10:11 PM

There are some very beautiful sites in West Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2021 1:50 AM

North Dakota is more of a wasteland than a dump. It would have to have been something to be a dump; the state is just nothing. Flat and dry.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2021 1:54 AM

I find Tennessee and South Carolina to be extremely depressing but West Virginia has gorgeous scenery. I have a very liberal friend who grew up in Southern California but he really likes Fargo, North Dakota, says it is very charming

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2021 2:15 AM

Fuck off cunts, with the classist anti-rural America bullshit. Enough already. You're no better or more sophisticated than the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2021 2:17 AM

As someone who has lived in both rural America and amidst the coastal elites, I know just how full of shit you are, r8. I think you do too.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2021 2:26 AM

R8 I like to listen to country music spun off from chain steakhouse commercials. It's just as good as everything else.

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 2:36 AM

cunts R US

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2021 2:37 AM

Kentucky at least has hot male cheerleaders.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2021 2:40 AM

Tennessee is booming

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2021 2:41 AM

Even in the reddest of states there are pockets of liberalism/liberals.

Even though Tennessee is a conservative state the area in and around Sewanee, Tennessee (The University of the South) is very liberal.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2021 10:35 PM

What's Charleston WV like for the gays?

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 12:24 AM

WV has tons of potential. But nobody wants to move there.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 12:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!