Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trans Activist Allegedly Attempts to Burn Lesbians in French Pride March

French feminists are circulating a disturbing video from Bordeaux Pride showing trans activists disrupting a lesbian march and seemingly attempting to burn the women marching with a lit flare.

The footage, posted by radical feminist group Résistance Lesbienne, describes the incident as a "trans-identified male" from extremist group Antifa trying to burn the lesbians holding a pride march in the port city of Bordeaux.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 4:18 PM

That’s LITERAL violence!

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2021 8:21 PM

Trannys ruin everything.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2021 8:22 PM

Well, I'm definitely proud to be ANTI-TRANS more each day. It's a blossoming of a loathing I never knew I was capable of.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 8:25 PM

Pfft. There are crazy bitches in every demographic.

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2021 8:27 PM

It's becoming quite apparent that Antifa and the Trans movement are aligned. There appear to be a lot of hate-filled INCEL-TRANS in Antifa.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2021 8:38 PM

More extracts from Op's linked article:

This is not the first incident of trans activists targeting lesbian demonstrations in France, with Résistance Lesbienne and other French feminist groups documenting multiple incidents in just the last few months.

In July, footage was circulated showing lesbian demontrators being physically assaulted by trans activists during Paris Pride for protesting against males identifying into lesbianism.

[...]

In France, attacks on women's rights activists are from being limited to just lesbian causes, and appear to be increasing in severity. In March, French feminists attempted to hold an information protest against sexual exploitation which was violently interrupted by trans activists.

Women who gathered to demonstrate against the sex trade at a statue at Palace de Rèpublique were pelted with eggs and assaulted with red spray paint in their eyes.

Of the statue, hitting us and tearing the banners we were holding. We yelled back "male violence", "MRAs" they then started yelling "transphobes" and giving us the finger and started chanting "one terf, one bullet, social justice!". pic.twitter.com/XopCHgLpoC

— narfem (@radfmnst) March 7, 2021

Later, the statue where the incident had taken place was spray painted with words translating to "save a trans person, kill a TERF."

They started spray painting at the bottom of the statue "Save a trans person, kill a terf"

We were all shoked at the degree of violence we were going through. Our sisters at the top of statue (who are in majority prostitution survivors) were traumatized and some of them cried. [...]

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2021 8:51 PM

What pronouns do French trans use? “Elle” and “il” and “le” and “la” must wound.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2021 9:09 PM

^Anything ungrammatical will serve.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2021 9:12 PM

I can't help wondering what people at the big LGBT organizations (say, Human Rights Campaign - the ones that think gays, lesbians and trans are all one big happy family) think when they see things like this (if they do see things like this).

Do they instinctively side with the lesbians, like they should? Or do they dismiss the lesbians as radicals and defend the rights of the crazy trans people attacking them with fire?

(That Résistance Lesbienne twitter feed has a hilarious video from Edinburgh, a few posts down, where some towering brawny trans woman with a walker is hissing "Witch!" at all the lesbians.)

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2021 9:23 PM

Ash a leshbian and a transhwoman, I find thish ashinine.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2021 9:26 PM

Only one picture as evidence?

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2021 9:29 PM

R11 There is film, fuckwit.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2021 9:30 PM

I see smoke, I don't see flames.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2021 9:36 PM

The video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2021 9:44 PM

Hideous sociopathic incels who dress like women to coerce lesbians to sleep with them.

The lesbians need to bring blow torches to their marches now and send these incels to hell.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2021 10:11 PM

What is the trannies' grievance with lesbos?

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2021 10:14 PM

R16 They are women.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2021 10:16 PM

Sexual rejection, R16.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2021 10:27 PM

Probably some mother issues involved, too.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 12:16 AM

Trans = mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2021 12:40 AM

Share widely.

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote] “trans-identified male”

What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 22September 13, 2021 12:45 AM

R13, there is actual combustion of the flare in the photo at OP.

(Where do you think smoke comes from, anyway?)

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2021 12:59 AM

Be safe, my French sistren!

by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2021 12:59 AM

Perfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2021 1:43 AM

R10? Back off from my schtick, Cait.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2021 1:44 AM

Trans have the right to burn women!

They have made every other insane claim, why not this one?

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2021 1:47 AM

Trans funded by Antifa..follow the $$$$

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2021 2:05 AM

Don’t worry, the Muslims will soon deal with all this degeneracy.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2021 2:26 AM

R29 made me consider which poison I’d rather. They both hate gays and women, but at least Islam is consistent.

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2021 2:32 AM

France is actually worse than UK & US combined. Almost all the visible "Feminist", "LGBTQIA+", even "Lesbian" (other than this lone Résistance group universally hated by the Left) groups, personalities and mainstream media have only hysterically supported MEN cosplaying as women and BEATING lesbians, in the name of "Transphobia! Our trans sisters getting violence again! Fuck you bigot cis scum TERFs! No TERFs in our Lesbian/LGBTQIA+/Feminist/Women's space!"

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2021 6:27 AM

Its clear that overwhelming majority of trannies are just crossdressing STRAIGHT men which explain their constant demand for validation ( and violent reprisals ) exclusively targeting women and women only.

These mentally straight men have no business in the gay movement in the first place

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2021 7:39 AM

[quote]It's becoming quite apparent that Antifa and the Trans movement are aligned.

Nah, it's just that the right wing trolls who obsess over trans also obsess over Antifa and they are bone lazy, so after a while they combine all their conspiracies into one big one because it's easier for them to keep track of. You guys have also been linking abortion rights to trans and Antifa lately, too.

It's like how you go into any thread on DL about any topic (casseroles, socks, 500-thread count percale sheets) and say "this is just like [trans thing]" or "this is just like [Meghan thing]." There's no connection to any of this stuff except in your tiny minds.

Anyway, side note: anyone who wonders whether these anti trans people are also the right wing trolls, but who doesn't want to go through the trouble of using the ignore trick to confirm it, can tell by the missing words, weird misspellings and strange turns of phrase in this thread that we're not dealing with normal everyday "concerned citizens" of an English-speaking country.

by Anonymousreply 33September 13, 2021 7:50 AM

Don't forget these trannoes are men. Men are more violent towards women.

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2021 7:55 AM

[quote] Don’t worry, the Muslims will soon deal with all this degeneracy.

r29 "Queers against Islamophobia" are excited

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2021 8:14 AM

R33 just forgot to mention his thoughts on the burning of the women in his defense of these violent freaks. Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2021 8:34 AM

“trans-identified male” - It means an inevitably ugly man who wears makeup and dresses and if he is straight, he enjoys beating up women, especially lesbians. Most are ugly incels rejected by straight women but they soon realize that gay women don't want anything to do with them either. Hence the incredible anger.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2021 11:26 AM

Too bad in incels (minus the trans stuff) won't have sex with men. Many of them are half decent looking and gay men care less about personalities. Women are more discerning and are frightened off my incel weirdness or realize they are rarely earner potential.

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2021 11:33 AM

Yet the French are still very anti-gay (anti gay men in particular.)

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2021 12:52 PM

Typical male pattern aggressive socialization.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote] Trans funded by Antifa..follow the $$$$

Antifa has MONEY? To fund the trans??! You GOTTA be kidding.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2021 3:43 PM

Are lesbians flammable?

by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2021 8:10 PM

Don't the French have dykes on bikes to beat down the interlopers?

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2021 8:15 PM

And such a responsible, non-biased, respected news source, Boris!

Or is Chum Fat the OP?

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2021 8:19 PM

Lez Brûlée

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2021 8:34 PM

I didn't see any burning lesbians, they weren't even singed. I feel cheated.

Someone was waving around a flare. It seemed to be aimed at trying to catch the banner on fire and then the camera went haywire and then it was over. Trans/Antifa wasn't setting any lesbians on fire. They're not funding anyone. You're indulging in hysterical hyperbole (some call it lying), as usual.

Go away. We still don't care about you and your loathsome bigoted opinions. Get your own website and stop invading and trying to take over this one. You'll never win here.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2021 8:52 PM

Sorry R46 Some of us here care about lesbians and our sisters/mothers/cousins/friends.

We will continue to speak up on these violent attacks on women committed by incels cosplaying women, with their garish makeup, wigs and (often too tight) dresses.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2021 9:01 PM

One psycho tranny doesn't deserve attention They love making news.

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2021 9:05 PM

You're a very stupid person, R47. Wigs, makeup, too-tight dresses - these are what you focus on.

From what we've seen at Michfest (of beloved Datalounge thread-memory), you TERFs are absolutely hideous and the clothing you wear are nasty old rags and vagina capes. Also, you're seriously fat - like Orca fat. You have no room to criticize the way anyone else looks or dresses.

by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2021 9:08 PM

And yet R49/incel, those lesbians aren't committing acts of violence against these men or demanding that the world join in on their mentally ill delusions that sex and gender don't exist. No matter how much you wish it weren't true, the fact is the vast majority of intelligent, mentally sane people don't buy the garbage the trans movement and its followers are selling. It's actually turning former supporters away.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2021 9:42 PM

Since when are lesbians not welcome at DL? A forum for GAY people. It's TQIA++++ that shouldn't be here. Trannies have nothing to do with same-sexual attraction, but are completely opposed to sex over gender. We have completely opposite interests and needs.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2021 9:42 PM

Trannies never came here and invaded our website. They never bombarded us with hundreds of stupid fucking threads about Trannies the way that you do. They never harassed and constantly insulted Gay men the way that you do.

Normal lesbians are perfectly fine. TERFs aren't welcome anywhere, certainly not here at the Datalounge.

Go find your own fucking website. We don't want you, we don't need you, you and your hysteria are not any part of us.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 10:15 PM

Mtf are some fucked up people. They may try and pressure guys into fucking them but you never see a ftm being violent.

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 10:18 PM

Normal lesbians have no time for the new trans activists R52. You are way off base.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 10:18 PM

[quote] Normal lesbians are perfectly fine.

Since when is a hateful freak like you the arbiter of what is normal? And you don't speak for others on this site.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 10:19 PM

Sweetie R55 I didn't start this thread and I've never started a thread about trans. I just happen to be one of the many people who don't buy into the trans propoganda. Now go shriek and point fingers at someone else.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2021 10:23 PM

There are so few of you that you hide here on the Datalounge, afraid to go anywhere else on the internet. Normal lesbians and their websites won't allow you on their forums. They won't tolerate your vile bigotry and hysterical lying. They kick you off and ban you from ever showing your ugly faces there again, quite rightly.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 10:36 PM

Crazy how the unhinged trans activist on this thread doesn't see how misogynistic and homophobic he is revealing himself to be, with every new post. You're just validating everything that the posters have said, and of course you never, ever address the actual OP post itself, you just show up and start screeching "TERF!" and "anti-trans"!! because you know deep down that you are very wrong.

You cannot bully, gaslight, and shriek to get your way here, on the DL. It must be killing you inside.

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote] There are so few of you that you hide here on the Datalounge, afraid to go anywhere else on the internet.

Just goes to show that datalounge is now a safe haven for hate speech. That's why hateful bigots like you are here.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2021 10:48 PM

I think R49 is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2021 10:51 PM

DL is a gay male forum but the homophobic Trans in OPs story was attacking Lesbians. Who knows how many hate crimes that Trans loon has committed against Lesbians or Gay men. We need to call out homophobia wherever we see it. Period.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2021 10:51 PM

DL is a forum for both gay men and Lesbians, r61. Lesbians are welcome here and always have been.

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2021 10:53 PM

I do too R60. Same argumentative tactics. That is to say, they have none.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote]Crazy how the unhinged trans activist on this thread doesn't see how misogynistic and homophobic he is

He know but doesn't care. He is here to defend homophobes and misogynist

The Trans defenders are usually homophobes themselves so they don't care how they come across to gay men.

[quote]DL is a forum for both gay men and Lesbians, [R61]. Lesbians are welcome here and always have been.

You're incorrect. DL [bold]is[/bold] a gay male forum, however women (gay or straight) have been active participants of the forum.

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2021 10:56 PM

R64 every single time one of these threads appears, some misogynistic anti-lesbian troll appears and shrieks about how the DL is a gay forum and how the lesbians need to go away. Don't be that guy. Even if you aren't intending to, you are supporting his rhetoric by saying that.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2021 11:01 PM

This is a better video of the Antifa attack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2021 11:05 PM

I don't think anyone can love a Lesbian who has been burned by a Transexual.

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2021 11:08 PM

R65, no one is that guy. DL is a gay male forum regardless of how others see it.

You should feel proud that gay men, reluctant or not, are more welcoming of women than heterosexual men or Trans people. The fact that threads defending women (lesbian or heterosexual) are created by DLers on a regular basis should give you comfort that women have allies. DL doesn't get enough credit for the things they do right.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2021 11:09 PM

R68 Sure, whatever you need to tell yourself 🙄

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2021 11:10 PM

Sure R68, whatever you need to hear yourself say.

by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2021 11:11 PM

R58 for the win.

Trannies of today (not the original T in LGBT i.e. truly gender dysphoric gay guys) are NOT welcome here. Get over it cunt!!!

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2021 11:11 PM

[quote] One psycho tranny doesn't deserve attention They love making news.

I heard that where there is One Psycho Tranny, there are One Million Psycho Tranny.

I heard that at a Psycho Tranny rally.

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2021 11:12 PM

So TERFs are anti-sex work and Ts are pro?

by Anonymousreply 73September 13, 2021 11:16 PM

I don't know why the trans activists at DL don't realize that having their own forum would be much nicer than having to glom on to a gay and lesbian forum.

They're absolutely determined to muscle their way in here and demand to be treated like one of us. Then they complain because we're more likely to call them on their bullshit (nobody else ever does). It just seems easier to go somewhere else.

I'm very tired of the whole "we're one big queer family!" talk.

by Anonymousreply 74September 13, 2021 11:27 PM

[quote]I don't know why the trans activists at DL don't realize that having their own forum would be much nicer than having to glom on to a gay and lesbian forum.

Because they---unfortunately---did that to HRC, GLAAD and Stonewall in the UK so they think they can get away with anything. But not here on DL. Thankfully!

by Anonymousreply 75September 13, 2021 11:29 PM

R73 liberal feminists are pro sex work and pro men pretending to be women. Progressive feminists think it's degrading.

by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2021 2:35 AM

R73, I thought it was the other way around: the progressive (or regressive, actually) feminists are pro-sexwork and pro-trans.

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2021 3:05 AM

I have rarely met a Lesbian who has fought with a Trans activist.

I think that story is fake news.

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2021 4:53 AM

French fries anyone?!

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2021 5:40 AM

Here is that swine trans attacking a witch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2021 8:17 AM

^^ If a freak like this came at my glamour lesbian sister I'd put him in a fucking coma.

by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2021 8:28 AM

Some of you woman-hating Transtapo assholes need to watch the vid at R66. I dare you to defend it.

by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2021 3:15 PM

I keep watching this Edinburgh video and I break out laughing every single time.

The Twitter comments are pretty good too.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2021 8:16 PM

I need help with the lingo. If you're a gay man and you like dick and nothing else and you're not swishy, then you're "cis," and this is a bad thing because you're "privileged"?

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2021 11:14 PM

This is my take on this violence toward woman by trans crazies. Have to say that because I don't believe it's all trans. I think its a crazy element. Anyhoo, I think it defeats their point. They strike out at something they are insanely angry, violently angry at because they are jealous of something they know in their hearts they are not. They know they never will be & it drives them nuts. The fact that many Lesbians are butch, but still fully female & proud of it, drives them nuts. They don't need or want hormones, top surgery to be butch, it's just how they roll. They don't feel they are men in women's bodies. This rally challenges the trans BS narrative.

Wish they encounter a few of the types of Biker Bull Dykes like back in the day. They would clean the clocks of them trans!

by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2021 11:27 PM

"Top surgery", such a sterilized euphemism.

Call it what it actually is - a MASTECTOMY.

by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote]Its clear that overwhelming majority of trannies are just crossdressing STRAIGHT men which explain their constant demand for validation ( and violent reprisals ) exclusively targeting women and women only. These mentally straight men have no business in the gay movement in the first place

r32, this is what most people do not understand, they keep thinking that trans is comprised of those with gender dysphoria or incredibly femme gay men like they have seen on Drag Race. But this is not the case, the fact is that the majority of 'trans' are usually straight, majority white, men who would previously have been called cross-dressers or transvestites.

The gay rights movement is now doomed. Inadvertently, we have made straight white men with fetishes' the most oppressed, and consequently the most powerful, group in society. This is why these men are allowed to say and do anything, including violence, and face no repercussions. This is why no one can even question them on the most outrageous of claims or demands, the gay rights movement has given them the strongest shield to hide behind and the sharpest sword to attack.

They don't give a shit about gay people but they will never let us go. Think about it, before this these men were laughing stocks who hid their fetish privately. Now, thanks to the gay rights movement, they are kings of the world, completely untouchable. This is why they will stop at nothing to prevent any exclusively gay centered group (e.g. LGB Alliance) because it poses an imminent threat to their power. Of course they can have their own trans exclusive groups/organizations but just try to form an exclusively gay group and see how far you get. They cannot allow this to take place because they know the only way they can push their insane demands is under the protection of the good will of the gay rights movement.

Not to be pessimistic but I think it's a lost cause. All of our formerly gay institutions have been co-opted. The LGBTQIA+++ rights movement is already a joke but it will continue to expand. Anything after 'B' is basically straight people. Some have already added 'K' for kink. And I will not be surprised when the 'P', already rebranded as 'minor attracted persons', is added. If a movement can argue that children under 18 have the wherewithal to make life-altering decisions about their body and fertility, then how can one argue they don't have the means to consent to other things?

I am sad that the gay rights movement has come to this. Everyday I feel less and less connected to the gay community. Honestly, I don't even recognize it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2021 1:34 AM

[quote]They don't give a shit about gay people but they will never let us go. Think about it, before this these men were laughing stocks who hid their fetish privately. Now, thanks to the gay rights movement, they are kings of the world, completely untouchable.

And you have gay men like Cinesnatch or Ooze who will support them no matter what they do, and people willing to get into physical fights in the street to defend them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2021 2:44 AM

There's an idiot born or created by stupid media every minute.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2021 2:48 AM

R87

Truth. (And it makes me sad, too.)

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2021 4:15 PM

"Activism" has lost all meaning.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2021 4:16 PM

More evidence that Trans = mental illness

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2021 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!