Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The New Breed

The number of free-thinkers willfully choosing joblessness over vaccine and then crying about it is about to skyrocket, and they deserve their own thread. This guy doesn't appear to have a GoFundMe yet but he gets the OP spot simply for the MARY! of it all.

"And you, don't you know my tears will burn the pillow. Set this place on fire 'cause I'm tired of your lies."

[quote]‘I am all cried out,’ local man says the federal vaccine mandate impacted his job

[quote]John Allen spoke with 8 News Now and says he is coming to terms with his decision to quit his job because of the vaccine mandate.

[quote]“I am all cried out, I can no longer walk into my office,” he said. “It’s about what you stand for if you don’t stand for anything then you fall for everything.”

[quote]On Thursday evening, Allen resigned from his job, right after the president’s announcement stating that all businesses with more than 10 employees will need to mandate vaccines.

[quote]“I don’t know what’s really in that tube. The reading on the tube can say so many things of ingredients but at the end of the day what are they really inserting into your body? I don’t know, Allen tells 8 News Now.

I know. At the end of the day, they're usually inserting an endotracheal tube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74November 1, 2021 11:26 AM

Boo-fucking-hoo. No sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2021 2:53 AM

What a collection of dumbasses. I feel for their families, but not them.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2021 2:54 AM

The Fetal-Cell Fighter

[quote]Pending Fired for No Vaccination

[quote]I believe in the constitution and I don’t want my daughter to be punished for our nations faults. I submitted a solid and sincere religious exemption request and am praying that it comes back to our favor. I do not believe the mandates are necessary and violates the freedom God has given us all. I vehemently disagree with the use/testing of aborted fetal cell lining for all three of the Covid vaccines and the experimental gene therapy and spike proteins within.

[quote]$170 raised of $50,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2021 2:54 AM

The Noncompliant Nurse

[quote]Nurse about to lose job over Covid vaccine mandate

[quote]My name is Danny and I’m a nurse of 26 years. I worked in the Emergency Department for 21 years and now work in a perioperative setting. My employment is about to terminate on September 1, 2021 because of a mandatory vaccine notification I’ve received from my employer. They are mandating that all employees be vaccinated by this date or they will be terminated. Other major healthcare systems within my community are following suit and doing the same thing. My career is about to end prematurely because I choose my right to not take the experimental injection. Because of this action by these healthcare facilities I will suddenly find myself without employment.

Update:

[quote]I have officially joined the ranks of unemployed and uninsured. Feel so betrayed after years of dedicating my life to help make a difference in people’s lives.

[quote]$30 raised of $20,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2021 3:04 AM

Slap him, Willona.

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2021 3:07 AM

Let the gobegmes flow.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2021 3:08 AM

26 years of giving patient care based on medical/scientific protocols but suddenly this year those protocols are unsatisfactorily “experimental”? What did Russians put in these people’s water to suddenly make this many Americans this stupid?

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2021 3:10 AM

Hey kids, you thought living in a stationary RV with black mold and a craped-out [sic] generator was bad? Just wait until you're flying down the freeways in it because daddy has promises to keep.

[quote]Jobless in two weeks by vaccine mandate

[quote]Hey guys, I by no means am one for charity, but that being said, my current employer is pushing me down the road. Now I have a good setup to travel, me and my wife and two daughters live in a motor home. However it has alot of work needing to be done before I can get on the road to go seek work where I'm not required to get the jab.

[quote]I promised my family I wouldn't because they were concerned about my health in doing so. I gotta get new tires under it, as well as the little pickup I trailer behind it. Also the roof is leaking, causing black mold, I have silicone stoping the water from getting in. Also the generator has craped out, so we have no power when between destinations. It has a residential fridge and freezer witch is nice, but will not maintain days with no power.

[quote]If you feel compelled to help my family, please give what you can. I feel that this may be a tool that the lord may use to help us through these uncertainty, volatile times. Thank you patriots, and god bless you and yours.

[quote]$50 raised of $25,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2021 3:37 AM

Selfish, stupid crybaby.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2021 3:43 AM

Fuck these people.

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2021 3:43 AM

Apology not accepted, add me to the broken hearts you've collected!

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2021 3:46 AM

I’m lazy and don’t want to work, but if I admit that then people will hate me, so I’m gonna say I’m being judged for refusing this vaccine and if you can’t understand that, then please at least donate money for my kids. Thank you and God bless.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2021 3:53 AM

Thank you, President Biden, and fuck these attention-seeking idiots.

I want MY life and freedom back.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2021 3:54 AM

Support the American Dream

[quote]Hi! My name is Amanda, and I am asking for help due to recent uncontrollable events. I am at risk of losing my current job, my career, my house, and everything I’ve worked so hard for since age 15 because of medical reasons for not getting vaccinated against COVID.

[quote]Oh the pride I felt when I graduated and was finally making progress towards my American Dream after 10 long and EXHAUSTING years! We finally bought a house, we started a family, we inspired people with similar underprivileged backgrounds from my siblings to co-workers and right down to that IT worker who no one ever thanks.

[quote]My cardiologist won’t sign my reasonable accommodation regardless of the results of my upcoming echocardiogram. I’m forced to take a gamble with a vaccine that will potentially kill me or lose my job, my career as a pharmacist (no one will hire an unvaccinated healthcare professional-I’ve received all other required vaccines for school, but this one is different), and my house.

[quote]Here I am being everyone’s light when the government just wants to blow out my candle. My patients see me struggling due to the employee shortage and say “don’t quit! Without you we have no one!” My heart breaks each time as I smile and tell them “I won’t quit” (when the pandemic started, I saved the one guy’s life by smiling and telling him “hang in there; it’s just a rough patch.” He came back a month later to thank me because little did I know, he planned on killing himself).

[quote]$20 raised of $300,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2021 3:55 AM

Losers!

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2021 3:59 AM

Human rights activist working for a non profit nationwide rights organization.

[quote]I worked for Trader Joe's until they mandated masks. I medically could not wear them nor would I as I have the God given right to breathe air and I believe in not veiling the face! I will not comply with the mandate and illegal company policy. Now they say want me to take the toxic useless Vaccine to return to work! Of which I will never do!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2021 4:03 AM

Go die from Covid then. I’ll fund that!

It’s weird when nurses pull this shit. Maybe it’s not weird.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2021 4:07 AM

The Church of the Unvaccinated.

There are no membership requirements save for two:

1. You believe in One True God, The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses and the Prophets, and of course the God of Y'shua (whom some also call "Jesus")

2. The other membership requirement unique to this faith is that you believe in your heart of hearts that Government mandated vaccinations (and other intrusive medical procedures done against the will of the recipient) are tantamount to betraying God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2021 4:07 AM

At some point one needs to decide that vaccinating the population is a good-faith effort by a lot of well-meaning and hard working scientists and that the government efforts to manage a pandemic by trying to protect its citizens is not an absurd plot to chip everyone, to kill us all, or turn us into zombies.

I get that the Republican propaganda machine is doing everything it can to grab power as they see no legitimate way forward for the Party. They stoke the paranoia of their followers to trust the most preposterous lies by the worst politicians in their Party.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2021 4:08 AM

Daughter Galyn is NOT a Lab Rat.

[quote]I am Galyn's mom. Ive been in a highly contentious litigation battle that has ensued far too long, 9 years. I am a noncustodial parent who is against the jab -- and all optional shots, not mandated by schools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2021 4:15 AM

We need to bring back the concept of the leper colony for the unvaccinated. Round them all up and quarantine them in big, underpopulated states.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2021 4:21 AM

[quote]We need to bring back the concept of the leper colony for the unvaccinated.

The vaccinated are also spreading it at the same rate, though...

by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2021 4:51 AM

Keywords: The Lord, patriots, freedoms, liberty, Nuremberg, GoFundMe

Image tags: goatees, mirrored glasses, morbid obesity, pickup trucks, guns, extra chromosomes

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2021 5:30 AM

Put the anti-vaxxers in concentration camps in Antarctica, away from decent, healthy people. They'll eventually all die from different strains of Covid. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2021 5:34 AM

Here’s another branch on the Giving Tree of Covidiocy:

Joe — perhaps inspired by Linda Evangelista —won’t walk next door and get vaccinated for less than $200k.

[quote]Convince me to get the vaccine for covid-19

[quote]Hi I'm Joe, I'm not convinced on getting the vaccine since it has a 99% survival rate. But if I the gofundme hits it's goal. I'll go to the Walgreens next door and get it! Have a good day.

[quote]Become the first supporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2021 6:20 AM

I hope the job Katelyn was taken out of when she went under didn't involve writing or editing.

Just the highlights:

[quote]On April 21 2021 I had to go under for a decent sized fertility surgery that has taken me out of my job till the end of June.

[quote]However the job he was working out for seven years decided to make it COVID-19 vaccination mandate of which him and many others did not feel comfortable doing along with the job did not handle the situation very well they gave them less than a week to get the shot figured out or they were firing everyone. With that being said Colin lost his job due to not agreeing to getting the COVID-19 vaccine which was his decision and they didn’t care if you had a appointment set up or not they still fired you and Colin was planning on scheduling a appointment if needed.

[quote]Along with normal sources of living and the medical bills are starting to roll in along with the upcoming appointments to come [. . .] with this financial burden we’re going through our savings are going to the bills we have which is causing us to not have hardly any money left and won’t be able to make our bills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2021 9:52 PM

Pay for my superspreader world tour!

[quote]Hey guys

[quote]So I've decided to take on the world during the Pandemic as an Unvaxxed Professional athlete/ traveller.. who knows what the future hold with all the regulations but I'm sure it will be expensive due to all the tests and requirements I'll have to undertake without covid vaccines so I'm starting a gofundme page to help cover the costs of it all!

[quote]I will post videos, streams and pics on my Instagram, YouTube and Facebook pages- davidcleggpsa

[quote]Thanks heaps for your support

[quote]$55 AUD raised of $30,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2021 8:19 AM

Sanshiro Hanafusa (at R15) and John Allen (at the OP) are Men of Principle.

They took risks, they knew they took risks.

We have seen their kind before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2021 8:38 AM

[quote] We need to bring back the concept of the leper colony.

Yes, indeed, R21. Let them keep themselves to themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2021 8:42 AM

On shucks! I thought this was a thread about the Bill Henson classic where he is fucked by Kristen Bjorn.

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2021 8:54 AM

Judging by the sad state of the donations, there's only one "fucked" here and it's the self-inflicted kind.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2021 9:08 AM

R29 It's always sad when any attractive man ruins himself with excessive ink or piercings.

News flash: if ink or piercings are the majority of your body, it's too much.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2021 5:17 PM

I have found that if folks refer to the life-saving vaccine as "software," quite possibly they're against it.

Also, if you stand for something stupid, you gain the opportunity to learn about consequences. Or not.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2021 7:13 PM

Can't wait for all of the new job openings! It's like we planned it or something, right? #VaccinatedCanUpgrade #VaccinatedGetPromated

by Anonymousreply 34September 13, 2021 10:38 PM

The histrionic kween on the Vegas news "I don't know what's in that vial. I don't want that inside my body."

Yet, she'll meet some rando on Grindr and have THAT inside her body within 15 minutes. Quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2021 11:28 PM

Well, we tried.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2021 11:33 PM

Emily is fighting for her God-given right to exhale a hot load into the open mouth of every patient. Please, won’t you help?

[quote]Help Hygienist: Lost job due to no vaccine

[quote]Hi, my name is Emily I’m a hygienist and have recently lost my job due to the state mandate that Inslee has put into place for healthcare workers last week. I have not been vaccinated as I believe everyone has a choice whether it be religious or health reasons. I am now left with no income and hope things will change soon so we can all continue with our normal life’s and career paths we have chosen because that’s what we were passionate about. Anything helps!! God bless everyone!

[quote]Become the first supporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 14, 2021 10:39 PM

R12 as a self-professed lazy person who doesn’t want to work, I feel a boost in my esteem comparing myself to those who hide the same desire behind self-righteous fundie paranoia. I’m an unproductive bum, sure, but I’m not going to endanger people or espouse dangerous reich-wing political talking points while I’m about it.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 11:37 PM

I love how no one who is contributing to their GoFundMe.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2021 12:46 AM

I think it's hilarious as well, R39. The main group of donators would seem to be other lazy, jobless, virtue-signaling Deploreable Snowflakes. And God knows, THEY aren't in any position to help anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2021 6:56 AM

First and foremost, you let them fire you. You never quit. Let them fire you!

Unless you’ve got a Facebook or GoFundme scam working. Then sure, quit.

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2021 7:12 AM

The thing about this demographic of Americans is that they don't think twice about the horrific shit they put in their bodies on a daily basis when it comes to the average American diet - especially for these right-wing, Christian, southerners.

Oh the irony.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2021 7:19 AM

[quote] I’m forced to take a gamble with a vaccine that will potentially kill me or lose my job

Bitch, there are a million and one more things in this world that could kill you on a daily basis than a vaccine ... like riding in a car.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2021 7:25 AM

All Cried Out - I love that song!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2021 7:26 AM

Ward has money for Grim Reaper rings, but not for a lawyer. Help!

[quote]Hi I am trying to raise money for a civil rights lawyer to fight against the vaccine passport being mandated every where now. I do not believe the government has a right to demand we take an experimental drug just to be able to go outside but it is coming on September 22 2021.

[quote]The lawyer is charging $475 dollars just for the consultation and then that amount for every billable hours there after.

[quote]If you don't want to end up wearing a "Yellow Star" or worse end up in one of the "Special Field Hospitals" that have been popping up in every province supposedly for the hospital overflow then it is time to make a stand. Please donate as it is going to benefit us all

[quote]$35 CAD raised of $50,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2021 7:47 AM

Notice how little they all raised. Idiots. Eventually even the sums won't be enough. Good for Biden...extend it to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2021 9:37 AM

First cajole, reason with, and mandate that the unvaccinated get the jab. Then we’ll go after the rest with dart guns.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2021 4:20 AM

Ward at R35 must not be terribly photogenic. But guys, he only have $35 of the $50,000 needed to hire his "civil rights lawyer"!

by Anonymousreply 48September 18, 2021 1:26 AM

People who choose to not get the vaccine, in the absence of an actual reason rather than just ignorance or knee-jerk defiance, deserve to be ostracized.

by Anonymousreply 49September 18, 2021 2:49 PM

That update is really going to arouse sympathy and get the donations rolling in.

09/20:

[quote]I am just asking for whatever can be given until I get another job just to keep my head above water, Any amount would be greatly appreciated

10/04:

[quote]Me and my family are homeless now, I guess I assumed someone would help was asking to much, maybe I should have went on the news and lied about having 7 kids

$125 raised of $2,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2021 10:20 PM

[quote]The vaccinated are also spreading it at the same rate, though...

Absolute, 150%, weapons-grade, triple-distilled horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote]My name is Joan. I am a Special Education teacher and was recently put on leave without pay because of the vaccine mandate in New York City public schools. I tried to get a religious exemption to the mandate as I sincerely believe god has blessed me with a perfect immune system by his design. My school district denied me an exemption and religiously discriminated against me.

If god blessed Joan with a perfect immune system, why can’t he cough up a measly $10k?

$0 raised of $10,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2021 10:35 PM

R52 Religiously discriminated against stupid people endangering other peoples' chlldren? Win!

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2021 12:04 AM

R50 So this POS allowed his kid to go homeless because he refused to take a shot? Geez, take the kid away please.

And now he's all bitter because people aren't helping.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2021 12:05 AM

Well, SMELL JOAN at R52!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2021 12:18 AM

So, these people have never received the vaccines for diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella, meningitis, polio, chicken pox, shingles......

Sometimes you can run circles around them with their own stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Their stupidity is endlessly entertaining.

“I have not been vaccinated as I believe everyone has a choice whether it be religious or health reasons. I am now left with no income.”

Exactly right. You had a choice and you made it.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2021 1:17 AM

These selfish assholes should be deported to North Korea.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2021 1:41 AM

There's a lot to digest with this one:

Romanian immigrant

Loves America

Recently bought and renovated first house

One-income family

Sick wife has emergency c-section to deliver premature baby

Baby requires ongoing specialized medical care

BUT....BUT....MY FREEDUMBS!!!

Tries religious-exemption ploy

Fails

Lots of time to create photo collages

$9,768 raised of $10,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 31, 2021 11:11 PM

So glad these narcissists are losing their jobs. They actually believe they are worth poisoning with a vaccine. Quite literally some of the dumbest people ever. No one is engineering a vaccine to get them. Even if there was an evil plot no one is going to target these idiots with their worms for brains.

by Anonymousreply 60October 31, 2021 11:41 PM

When Kassy looks into her magic mirror, you know she sees a younger, prettier Gwen Stefani looking back.

[quote]Hello, my name is Kassy and I have lost my job because of the vaccine mandates. I live is California where everything is expensive and I have rent,and utilities,car payment and 6 children and my disabled mother who I care for. I just need some help so I can stock up on food and daily needs and hopefully pay some bills ahead of schedule until I can find a new job. Anything is a blessing so thank you for your love and support. [bold]Let's go Brandon![/bold]

$95 raised of $2,000 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 1, 2021 12:08 AM

The guy at R59 should go and work retail or make his wife get a fucking a job.

by Anonymousreply 62November 1, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] So this POS allowed his kid to go homeless because he refused to take a shot? Geez, take the kid away please.

[quote] And now he's all bitter because people aren't helping.

I feel sorry for the kid, but not the POS dad.

The woman at R61 cries about losing her job and needing cash for rent, utilities, and food for her 6 kids and disabled mom. I don't feel sorry for either. If she can't afford 2k to cover expenses while trying to find a new job, she better fucking hope she doesn't get a severe case of covid and ends up in a hospital.

by Anonymousreply 63November 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Maybe the guy at R59 can sell part of his forehead.

by Anonymousreply 64November 1, 2021 1:18 AM

If it meant feeding my kids, I would do any job. I don't understand the disconnect here.

by Anonymousreply 65November 1, 2021 1:25 AM

I am amused that these gofundmes are failing so badly. These beggars should read the writing on the wall, get vaccinated and get back to work. No one cares as these low donations show.

by Anonymousreply 66November 1, 2021 1:26 AM

These idiots are the same MAGAts that scream "bootstraps" to anyone else. Especially victims of wildfires, hurricanes or tornadoes.

Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 67November 1, 2021 2:30 AM

The gofundme beggars who mention not getting vaccinated for religious reasons and referencing "God" and "Lord" should go beg at churches for food, money, and shelter since they are using religion for not vaccinating.

by Anonymousreply 68November 1, 2021 5:15 AM

People in a cult like to stick together, being around you highlights their brainwashing and forces them to question themselves. It’s more comfortable to be around other cult members who confirm their bias.

by Anonymousreply 69November 1, 2021 6:55 AM

The saga of this Smith College freedumb-fighter has a little of everything: "trauma" as a reason for refusing to wear a mask or get vaccinated; multiple acts of trespassing; heart palpitations and seizures; Florida; arrests; hunger strikes and refusing liquids; Bernie Sanders, and so much more.

[quote]I jumped up and hid in the closet but they found me and attempted to physically drag me out while I held on to the door frame and yelled that I had nowhere else to go. Bri filmed all of this, explaining to them that I had been on hunger strike and had stopped taking fluids the day before and that she was worried about my health.

[quote]Life is too short to entertain petty fascists!

$15 raised of $2,500 goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 1, 2021 8:46 AM

[quote]I don’t know what’s really in that tube. The reading on the tube can say so many things of ingredients but at the end of the day what are they really inserting into your body? I don’t know

And yet he probably willingly ingests more than his body weight in fast food on a monthly basis.

by Anonymousreply 71November 1, 2021 8:49 AM

What I hate about this (other than the families who are affected) is that people with legitimate financial problems are now having to compete with these jackasses for assistance, whether that be gofundmes or anything else.

by Anonymousreply 72November 1, 2021 10:49 AM

R16 he reminds me of the psychologist in Twin Peaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 1, 2021 10:51 AM

R29 What is that tattoo on the second guy's chest? It's incredibly ugly. And is that Jesus between them?

by Anonymousreply 74November 1, 2021 11:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!