Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Girl, 4, dies in her sleep a day after she and her unvaccinated parents tested positive for COVID

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2021 3:27 AM

YES! REPORT!

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2021 1:09 AM

the mom looks like pre-crazy Amanda Bynes

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2021 1:09 AM

Report the griftme as fraudulent. These people are sending this country right back into lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2021 1:10 AM

But we took plenty of horse paste!

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2021 1:11 AM

how do i report this?

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2021 1:11 AM

There's a recent $5 donation pulling no punches.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote]Karra Harwood, Kali's mother, was unvaccinated when she contracted the virus on Monday, which spread and also hospitalized her 5-month-old son

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2021 1:12 AM

I think you have to have an account, R5, but I'm not sure.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2021 1:12 AM

Galveston trash.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2021 1:13 AM

Why do they need $20k to bury their kid? A cremation is a thousand bucks - cheaper if the body is small and light, like a child's.

GoFundMe really needs to stop allowing COVID-related fundraisers, or any kind of fundraiser related to someone's death. It's particularly disgusting for someone to say "Someone I know just died. Send me money!"

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2021 1:13 AM

[Quote] R M donated $5 Grandma and mother were posting antivax and antimask posts on their FB, someone shared them online on HermanCainAward on reddit. They also admitted that the girl had a pre existing respiratory issue, but told the news she didn`t to avoid backlash for taking 0 precautions. They ultimately killed her with their stupidity and selfishness and are now trying to cash in on her death by constantly raising the goal, absolutely unreal. That poor girl.

This one, r6?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2021 1:14 AM

How to report a fundraiser

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2021 1:16 AM

I donated to the fund of the security guard shot to death because he attempted to enforce the mask mandate. The rest I reported.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2021 1:16 AM

That child didn't have to die. No sympathy for the parents -- they had more than enough time to get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2021 1:17 AM

Thanks, R12.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2021 1:24 AM

Does this fall under the new abortion law?

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2021 1:24 AM

Another thread by a covidiot, 11 000 people killed by the vaccines and nobody cares...

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2021 1:26 AM

It's not about the vaccination. They are also anti mask and anti quarantine. These people are actively spreading misinformation see post above and covid.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2021 1:27 AM

WHAT, R17?

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2021 1:28 AM

Poor kid. AT least she wasn't raised by trash anti-vaxxers, though.

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2021 1:29 AM

R17, wtf are you talking about and what killed all of your brain cells?

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2021 1:30 AM

r19 just F&F the stupid ignorant troll, probably posting from Russia.

by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2021 1:30 AM

What I want to know is why the parents photoshopped the girl’s eyes in some of those pictures to make them look enormous and crazy.

The parents should go to jail for their negligence.

by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2021 1:36 AM

GFM holds the release of funds while the campaign is investigated. Fraudulent.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2021 1:40 AM

Everyone report. I did.

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2021 1:40 AM

Is there link to the Gofundme? Where is it?

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2021 1:44 AM

Look and the G dumpster husband. Trash!

by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2021 1:47 AM

Poor kid she was adorable and this was not her fault. Her mother looks like trailer trash and those are the most vocal anti mask and anti vaccine idiots on earth.

But mah freeedums!

by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2021 1:49 AM

Where is a link to their page?

by Anonymousreply 29September 11, 2021 1:52 AM

[quote]It's not about the vaccination. They are also anti mask and anti quarantine.

And anti-vax. It's about the vaccination as much as it's about anything.

by Anonymousreply 30September 11, 2021 1:54 AM

The link to the GoFundMe is in the article.

by Anonymousreply 31September 11, 2021 1:56 AM

This is so sad and unnecessary - and so damn dumb of the parents - I can't even make a Patsy Ramsey comment for this. It's just fucking sad the kid pulled the short straw in the parental lottery.

by Anonymousreply 32September 11, 2021 1:57 AM

I don’t care that she died. She would have grown up to be trash just like her grifting parents. Good riddance. What I hate is that they all didn’t die and that her fucktard parents are profiting from committing man slaughter.

by Anonymousreply 33September 11, 2021 2:03 AM

Let me get this straight. It is wrong to have an abortion, but perfectly okay to kill your children with Covid? Fuck these MagASSHOLES!

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2021 2:06 AM

It happened in Texas, one week after abortion was made illegal. So I think it's some sort of replacement type thing. One child dies to make up for the one forced into being born.

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2021 2:07 AM

Fake news on steroids

by Anonymousreply 36September 11, 2021 2:15 AM

The mom has total white trash face.

by Anonymousreply 37September 11, 2021 3:25 AM

[quote] The link to the GoFundMe is in the article.

Can you link it here so we can see?

by Anonymousreply 38September 11, 2021 4:31 AM

[quote] cheaper if the body is small and light, like a child's.

A vet would do it for even less money.

by Anonymousreply 39September 11, 2021 4:35 AM

Here's the GFM. They have raised 17k out of the 20k. It's total bullshit that they are asking for 20k for a funeral.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2021 4:50 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2021 4:54 AM

She has 4 other kids: Aubrie, JJ, Patience and...baby Kierstyn.

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2021 4:57 AM

GoFundMe has said they will kick the anti vaxxers off....REPORT THEM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2021 5:03 AM

Sick freaks

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2021 5:05 AM

This should fall under Texas’s new Abortion Law: the mother chose to kill her child in the 257th week!!

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2021 5:16 AM

Reported - fuck those anti-vaxxers.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2021 5:25 AM

I can't believe they are still just "considering getting a vaccine" after killing their own kid. Perhaps they want the others gone too but are too lazy to do a 'foreign faction' scenario.

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote]I can't even make a Patsy Ramsey comment for this.

But ya did, Blanche, ya did!

by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2021 10:41 AM

[quote] Why do they need $20k to bury their kid? A cremation is a thousand bucks - cheaper if the body is small and light, like a child's.

Because these assholes either killed both of those 2 poor kids (the boy may not make it) or the hospital co-pay and treatment for the boy after they gave him the fucking plague because of the idiots they are will be huge. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2021 10:56 AM

17K for this display of darwinism.

I like these donations:

Melanie Santana donated $10 This is why my 10year old is the only student wearing a mask in her classroom in Arizona. It is because she cares a lot about her fellow citizens, she sees that we are interconnected, that her actions affect others, even if she feels out of place and judged by masking when no one around her is. We wear our masks and vaccinate so that we may possibly save even one life. If America had achieved herd immunity by having a higher vaccination rate, we would not have had this new surge and we could have saved this little sweetheart’s life. What a shame? We are Americans first…can we please help save lives…these are real lives lost..:more than the terrorists took in 9/11 and Kabul…we get angry at the terrorists, but we don’t get angry with our neighbors who won’t vaccinate or mask. Yep, it’s a free country. But do we really want to see more children die from this….totally preventable and so sorry this happened to this baby. 18 hrs

R M donated $5 Grandma and mother were posting antivax and antimask posts on their FB, someone shared them online on HermanCainAward on reddit. They also admitted that the girl had a pre existing respiratory issue, but told the news she didn`t to avoid backlash for taking 0 precautions. They ultimately killed her with their stupidity and selfishness and are now trying to cash in on her death by constantly raising the goal, absolutely unreal. That poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 50September 11, 2021 11:08 AM

R49 here. Last night my roommate was video chatting in the kitchen while I was cooking with her ex. The guy is a former Marine and now works as a psychologist in a mental health center near San Francisco. Because they are a public institution, all his co-workers now have to get the jab. He is vaccinated but he said the law enforcement guys and many of the nonprofessional staff at the center (where they come into contact with hundreds of homeless people or addicts per week) immediately got "exemptions" on "religious reasons" from former military doctors. Says it's absolutely insane because while he and his wife have 3 kids between them (2 teens they vaxxed and a 7 year-old they can't vax yet), they can't imagine what kind of people are so sick in the head to risk their kids like that. Says he is CONSTANTLY worried about bringing COVID home to his 7 year-old and he and his wife take the test every 3 days and double mask at work.

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2021 11:09 AM

Sent a fraud complaint.

by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2021 5:58 PM

I understand the people who hesitate, but if it's based on right-wing talking heads or Trump or any of that circle of assholery, you are in fact a moron. It's not up for debate. You're a fucking idiot who can't explain why you listen to VACCINATED people tell you not to get vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 53September 11, 2021 6:11 PM

I also reported the campaign. You don’t need an account. Don’t know if it will make a difference, but fuck these people

by Anonymousreply 54September 11, 2021 6:19 PM

[quote]You're a fucking idiot who can't explain why you listen to VACCINATED people tell you not to get vaccinated.

They're more subtle than that; they say "it's you choice—don't let them tell you what to do." Then they recite the various half-truths and outright misinformation about the vaccines (and avoid mentioning that they themselves are vaccinated).

by Anonymousreply 55September 11, 2021 6:27 PM

There's a subreddit called "The Herman Cain Freedom Award"

[quote][bold]Qualifications for nomination:[/bold]

[quote]- Public declaration of one's anti-mask, anti-vaxx, or Covid-hoax views.

[quote]- Admission to hospital for Covid

[quote][bold]Qualifications for award:[/bold]

[quote]- Award is granted upon the nominee's release from their Earthly shackles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 11, 2021 7:28 PM

Is this the trashy meth head family that was torn asunder when narcissist grandma od'd her sister and the uncle was excited to be on the news?

by Anonymousreply 57September 11, 2021 8:27 PM

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2021 2:31 AM

OP cunt, spreading lies. How many vaccinated children have died, f#cking @sshole??

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2021 2:33 AM

That kid never stood a chance even if she lived. What shit parents and a shit grandmother, too.

by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2021 2:33 AM

The parents should be arrested for murder. As for the kids of these people I just don't have any pity or compassion. Most likely they will grow up to be like their parents, a pox on this world.

by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2021 2:36 AM

Why has this GFM been stopped?

by Anonymousreply 62September 14, 2021 11:11 PM

Bacliff is full of meth head trash. I live near Kemah which is just up the road and this area has a reputation.

by Anonymousreply 63September 14, 2021 11:35 PM

I kind of agree with R60.

by Anonymousreply 64September 14, 2021 11:41 PM

R62 It's not stopped, they are still collecting donations.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2021 1:44 AM

Why hasn't the go fund me been stopped?

by Anonymousreply 66September 17, 2021 3:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!