Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Team James O’Connor and his hot boy Adam

Is anyone else watching these two on TikTok, hot daddy James throwing around and pinning his hunky jock boy toy Adam? They run a martial arts studio in Indiana and are really good natured and humorous, while providing actual information on self dense (not that I’m ever going to remember it). James especially is known for his colorful tights and nail polish, with out losing an ounce of masculinity. They have other hunky guys on too doing moves, but mostly it looks like a school for kids. But these two are so damn hot, tightly embraced, rolling around on the floor, choking each other out and I’m guessing doing their best to hide their boners, I on the other hand can not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 1:09 PM

“You’re mounted on your opponent…”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2021 2:15 PM

“Adam submitted”

I mean who wouldn’t to this alpha daddy? It really looks like they’re going to kiss at beginning, Adam really only has eyes for daddy James.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2021 2:19 PM

Daddy James’ beefy thighs and meaty ass, putting boy Adam on the bottom where he belongs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2021 2:22 PM

They are good looking but I don't like their SKANKY haircuts.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2021 2:24 PM

Nice shots of boy Adam being put through his paces, and all the other hot hunky men who he’s in competition for Daddy James’ attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2021 2:25 PM

James looks okay, but I'm not impressed by Adam.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2021 2:25 PM

Too much clothing

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2021 2:29 PM

One of these young men is a "daddy"? Where? in Upside-down World?

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2021 2:35 PM

Daddy James is literally father to five children, he’s not shooting blanks that’s for sure. How many other young men call him daddy I don’t know. Here he is getting his pump on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2021 2:53 PM

How many men are you currently stalking, OP? Does the FBI have you on a list? Would you like to be on one?

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2021 4:19 PM

James forces Adam’s head between his thick thighs and holds it at his crotch, Adam can’t stop grinning like a drunk in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2021 11:04 PM

are they on meth?

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Their hot and bothered, at least in the comments section, rolling around martial arts moves got them banned from going live on TikTok, so they are now doing them from YouTube.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2021 11:19 AM

Let me know when they're doing them from OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2021 11:31 AM

Working out barefoot = TRASH

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2021 12:53 PM

It’s martial arts, I think that’s standard and predates working out by centuries.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2021 12:58 PM

I'm talking about lifting weights, not martial arts

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2021 1:02 PM

This is gloriously gay. Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2021 1:54 PM

OP’s simpering prose makes me want to burn down the world.

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2021 2:04 PM

It's almost like the Kama Sutra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2021 2:21 PM

Usually James is the one in tights, but here’s boy Adam in prancing pony tights and both of them being Kings!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 18, 2021 1:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!