Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears’ Boyfriend Sam Asghari Shopping for Engagement Rings at Cartier

$am’s work is about to finally pay off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2021 3:22 AM

I hope to god she gets an airtight prenup - but somehow I doubt she will.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 11:35 PM

That sharp attorney that is working with her won't let Sam fleece her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 11:43 PM

Yes, if there’s anyone you can trust to have your best interest at heart, it’s a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 11:46 PM

I honestly believe her dad stood back so he can practice his "Told you so!" dance.

Iranians are world renowned grifters and Britney will learn the hard way all that glitters is not gold.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 11:56 PM

Lord. I hope that he doesn’t convince her to elope.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2021 12:05 AM

R4 do you have any examples of Iranians grifting or that just your backwater, lizard brain hatred speaking? Do you even live somewhere with Iranians? I doubt it. You didn't even call them Persians like a normal person.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2021 12:11 AM

There is nothing airtight about her r1.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2021 12:20 AM

[QUOTE] I honestly believe her dad stood back so he can practice his "Told you so!" dance.

He didn’t want to be a punching bag anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2021 1:43 AM

How is she worth only $60M? It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2021 1:51 AM

He's probably buying it with her money.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2021 1:55 AM

Why is that Islamic woman alone with a strange man? Whore!

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2021 1:55 AM

I would love to have Sam over to my place for a long weekend.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2021 2:07 AM

Countdown to police breaking down door to bathroom where Brit. Brit has locked herself in w. garden shears, shaved head, cunt shots galore, Go Func Me page cauz she's broke

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2021 2:29 AM

He’s just priming the pump.

Step 1: PR campaign to pressure the courts to end the conservatorship. Step 2: Marriage Step 3: PROFITTT

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2021 2:35 AM

Step 4: Brit Brit fans screaming why didn't her dad take care of her!!

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2021 2:41 AM

Face it. Britney is mentally unstable and is going to be exploited by worse people than her father. She is going to end up destitute.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2021 2:42 AM

"...this Court has recognized that Ms. Spears has both the capacity and capability to identify, engage, and instruct counsel of her own choice, on her own, without the assistance of the Conservator or the Court,” writes Thoreen in the petition, which is embedded below. “If Ms. Spears has the capacity and capability to engage counsel on her own, she presumably has capacity and capability to handle other contractual and business matters. In addition to being able to choose and instruct her own attorney, Ms. Spears should be given the opportunity to hire her own business manager, financial advisor, and security to protect both her estate and her person.”

Rosengart echoed his earlier argument that Jamie’s agreeing to step aside was an effort to avoid accountability and “extract a multi-million dollar settlement” — and that hasn’t happened. “Mr. Spears has now effectively surrendered,” the attorney tells THR. “There is no settlement. To the extent Mr. Spears believes he can try to avoid accountability and justice, including sitting for a sworn deposition and answering other discovery under oath, he is incorrect and our investigation into financial mismanagement and other issues will continue.” Billboard

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2021 2:49 AM

R12 get in line, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2021 1:04 PM

Let’s start a GoFundMe for Britney in advance.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2021 1:17 PM

At least the envy of Britney is open on this thread, lol.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2021 4:18 PM

R20, even if Sam is a grifter, I would still fuck him if. And lord knows I would love to be worth $60M.

It's possible to envy people yet question their life choices.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2021 4:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2021 5:26 PM

He needs to knock her up too to really score.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2021 5:29 PM

The longer I live the more it seems life can be a soap opera if you make it that way. Who needs ones on TV. when we've got all these real life ones.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2021 5:54 PM

If she wants to get married, and he'll take care of her, isn't that a good thing? Why must she live alone imprisoned?

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2021 6:00 PM

Of course he is doing this ALL for love. Now the question is, Is it just for the love of money? Is it for the love of power & prestige when he sells her ass to the Arabs after he drains all her accounts?

Time will tell, Free Brit, so Sam can enslave her.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2021 6:16 PM

Some on this thread obviously have never been loved. It really exists, disinterested (mostly) love. Doesn't mean the two people are perfect or even sane, but they actually love each other and regard the other as just as important as themselves. I'm not saying this is it, but devotion exists.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2021 11:16 PM

We’ve all been loved, R27.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2021 12:12 AM

We, R28? So now you speak for all of DL? I don't think so. Sorry I hit a nerve.

There are a lot of posters on DL who are sour-minded and emotionally stunted. They haven't known love, or they wouldn't find any inkling of it to be so offensive and intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2021 12:45 AM

Are we sour minded and emotionally stunted in real life, though, R29, or is that just one part of our persona which is always on display when we come here to let the bitch out?

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2021 8:27 AM

I mainly come here for the W&W, not the BO. But you have a point, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2021 7:13 PM

Britney’s really got it together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2021 7:15 PM

Well, it IS the real deal. Not many celebrities can say that.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2021 7:18 PM

It’s official.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2021 10:34 PM

Time-wise, it makes sense…they’ve been together 4 years. But hopefully she gets a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2021 12:15 AM

Someone might remind Britney that she HAS kids. Now she is old and nuts and perhaps shouldn't make new, damaged kids.

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2021 12:26 AM

R32- She has a great ass.

by Anonymousreply 37September 13, 2021 12:55 AM

What kind of deal do her wonderful lawyer & Sammy have to fleece dummy? This is right out of a movie. Wonder if she will try to kill herself when this goes tit up?

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2021 1:12 AM

Did she give him money from her allowance to go shop for engagement rings

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote]But hopefully she gets a prenup.

Octavia Spencer, so far, has been the only one to comment that on her IG post announcing the engagment.

by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2021 1:18 AM

Sam is beautiful. Well worth 60 million. And he keeps her fat ass and ankles in shape. The woman is talentless and old. She's luck to get him.

by Anonymousreply 41September 13, 2021 1:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 13, 2021 1:29 AM

If Octavia ever tires of acting she should become a life coach.

by Anonymousreply 43September 13, 2021 2:20 AM

“Shopping for rings” with Brit’s credit card. Wonder what other things he’ll be “shopping for” now that her money is freed up?

by Anonymousreply 44September 13, 2021 2:46 AM

She seems to gravitate towards Middle Eastern men. Remember Sam Lutfi, her “manager” back in the breakdown days? (His real name is Osama Lutfi.)

by Anonymousreply 45September 13, 2021 3:43 AM

Are there any videos showing what Sam Asghari sounds like? I never heard him speak.

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2021 4:25 AM

It’s so obvious: he’ll impregnate her, and get her off her meds. She’ll have another breakdown, after which he’ll divorce her and rake in the “child support”. The child will end up fucked up as well. As for this grifter? He’ll re-marry a much younger woman without giving a shit about the lives he destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 47September 13, 2021 8:44 AM

At her bridal shower, the host should have a movie night theme, featuring Gaslight, Dial 'M' for Murder, Reversal of Fortune, and Sleeping with the Enemy...

by Anonymousreply 48September 13, 2021 10:25 AM

R46

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 13, 2021 10:51 AM

He may just be content to live a luxurious lifestyle with Britney footing the bill without trying to steal her money. We will see.

by Anonymousreply 50September 13, 2021 11:04 AM

Bet he had her credit card.

by Anonymousreply 51September 13, 2021 11:30 AM

Sam is going to want a kid or kids. Which is the worst effect this marriage will have. It will be a nightmare if Britney carries a kid. It will be unkind if she provides an egg for a donor to carry. I like Britney and she has heroically provided for her family but she is mentally ill and was not a good mother and her time for mothering has passed. She could get more involved with the children she has. I don't care much if Sam is a gold digger and not all gold diggers are completely bad people, they can in fact stabilize if they don't cut and run. They can provide consistence and routine to very rich, mentally ill people. It's a JOB. But keep new lives out of this.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 12:32 PM

Did she provide the Amex? I mean isn’t Thai what they fought for?

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 12:37 PM

That*

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 12:37 PM

She said in her testimony that they want to have a child but that she’s been forced to keep an IUD in. This will end in flames.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 12:41 PM

He was caught with other women before. Don't let this scammer fool you. He won't stick around longer than having at least one anchor kid. Notice he had no problem being on her payroll for this entire time. Who do you think prevented her from certain freedoms when dad wasn't around? He was the dad's choice as a babysitter. It's disturbing to see this is how she'll start fresh.

She might not need a conservatorship, but she's a dumb woman when it comes to men.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2021 12:43 PM

Oh and let's pretend it is genuine -- how many women get ditched when they get too old, especially by a younger lover. They have a 10 yr age gap, and she'll be middle aged, while he's still fresh in his 30s. She should've learned from Demi. For her sake, hope they are both infertile.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 12:47 PM

Serious question: Assuming he's not using her, how do you suppose he could afford to shop for wedding rings at Cartier in Beverly Hills?

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 12:50 PM

She’s been giving him money the whole time. She may not have cut a check that said “Engagement Ring” on the memo line, but she likely paid for it indirectly.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2021 1:01 PM

R52 is correct. Fucking Britney is a job. And having to listen to Britney is worth $$$ millions. Pretending she is a singer, dancer or musical talent earns Sam another 25 percent of her wealth. He's none too bright himself but he's a nuclear physicist compared to that hillbilly stripper. He's also a discreet, handsome man who had toned down some of her sluttier displays. (until recently) He's healthy and eats well. Avoids pork and fat. Has a fabulous body and Spears has never looked healthier. Britney is dumb, mentally ill and talentless. She bathes now, thanks to Sam. Pay the man. A lot. He's cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2021 4:50 PM

Britney may not be the best looking woman, but fucking her can’t be classified as a “job” unless you’re gay.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2021 7:25 PM

R61 agreed. She's definitely not a hideous troll and is in shape. However, he was caught fucking around before, which doesn't bode well their future. You'd think that would be one thing he wouldn't feel the need to do, but he did.

by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2021 7:30 PM

Thanks, R49. He's not what I expected. Seems kind of shy and almost dorky.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2021 10:01 PM

He’s been caught fucking who? Male or female?

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2021 10:56 PM

How do you pronounce his last name?

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2021 11:18 PM

Britney gonna lose all her money!

by Anonymousreply 66September 14, 2021 2:02 AM

He should wear tighter pants.

by Anonymousreply 67September 14, 2021 2:05 AM

BRITNEY $PEAR$ BEAU $AM A$GHARI $EEN OUT $HOPPING FOR RING$ WITH THE $ONG$TRE$$

by Anonymousreply 68September 14, 2021 2:16 AM

But what did Sam the Man buy for his other girlfriend & for himself w. all that money he has(chrortle, snicker)

by Anonymousreply 69September 14, 2021 12:17 PM

R59, so he’s using his allowance.

by Anonymousreply 70September 14, 2021 2:11 PM

All jokes aside, it's highly unlikely a woman under a conservatorship was allowed to give her boyfriend an allowance. They weren't even able to go on vacation without daddy's permission...

I'm guessing since he likely lived rent free the past 4 years and had access to Britney's cars and personal gym, his expenses have been pretty low. As a result, he could've used the money from modeling gigs to buy an engagement ring.

Hell, if I were mommy and daddy Asghari, I would put a ring from Cartier on my credit card or take out a loan if necessary. It's called investing!

by Anonymousreply 71September 14, 2021 2:45 PM

Watch out for Iranians/Persians, they're horrible grifters and completely amoral.

by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2021 2:54 PM

Mario Lopezzzz can't stop staring at him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2021 3:13 PM

R71, you make it seem like Britney had no money at all. Believe me, she had money. And he got a piece of whatever she had.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2021 12:53 AM

And has made his move now he will shortly have ALL her money

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2021 1:41 AM

He should have some of her money. Why not? He's totally made her small personal life a happy and healthier one. He's a very cute guy who might fuck around. So what? Like all the old fags here didn't fuck around on their partners, if they ever had one.....

I think Sam is dumb and innocent enough to love Britney. And she's bipolar and can fuck for days on end. Her ASS is in great shape and her pussy hasn't been passed around. He can love her. Britney never had talent. She's clearly happier now. Feeling loved and getting fucked right is more important than being listened to or catered to. She's not smart enough to know that she isn't a music star forever. Her father was willing to pimp her out until her small reputation was nothing but broken joke. I am a fan of SAM. He likes Britney and she chose him from the start. Get the man you want. No one can pretend all day and night. He's sees a golden future.....with Britney.

Give that man 25 million dollars. When he leaves. But at least $5 million. NOW. He's earned it. And he loves her. Consider that both things can be true.

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2021 1:58 AM

Thanks for the insight Sam

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2021 2:00 AM

r76 is the "Ancient White Fags" troll, batshit insane and completely wrong about everything, as usual.

It's a shame Muriel doesn't ban that trash from DL.

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2021 2:34 AM

R76 is smart & funny. Maybe right or wrong but not as evil and destructive as R78!!! That man stocks other posts and has a mental illness that makes it sound insane all the time. It must be Matt because it sounds so old? But he post under a few different IPS, so only Muriel can tell. Nobody calls for anything there, because he is a waist of time with no real thinks or energy to his life. Old men can only complaine. R78 is a very angry old white man. She is an old white bitch for sure.

Ban R78. Nothing R76 said offensive or wrong. Britney has no talent but NOW has a not bad looking fiance. He's an improvement over her father. R78 seems jealous of R76. Why is this? What you fear most will meet you halfway. R78 wants to be banned I think. Let's do it.

Stop R78 - this old white man from stocking other posters on this site. He waists his time but ruins the discussion. That old bitch is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2021 3:38 AM

"Trash" is an old white fag term, no? DL has these men who speak not like real people. THey are old white ghetto GAYS. R78 is visibly sad, crazy old carcass.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2021 3:47 AM

R78 W&W his own RACIST post 22 times at R4!!! He's a sick old man who posts from a few sources. The ugly troll of Datalounge. Stalking and internet harassment are a crime R78. Ask Britney, Bitch.

Ban it or kill it. There is no Muriel. F&F. Cut off his access to this site. NOW.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2021 4:00 AM

Britney got lucky to get fucked by a man of his stature. Sam is willing to marry her = she can be a happier person.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2021 4:48 AM

Sam is hot but he’s among the many hot fitness guys of Instagram. Let’s be honest, there’s plenty of men who will line up for Britney Spears and take Sam’s place.

You guys are acting like they’re Martha Raye and Mark Harris.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2021 5:11 AM

I already have 78 on ignore so. Missed what he said which is fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2021 3:12 PM

Most people have R78 on ignore. Why it keeps coming back with other devices? UGLY troll of DL.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2021 4:25 AM

Guess they can tie the knot now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 29, 2021 11:08 PM

i bet he wants to get that ring on her finger as fast as possible before she has another breakdown and he will then control her money.

by Anonymousreply 87September 30, 2021 12:22 AM

I have R78 on ignore but that doesn't weed out all the freaks. Why is it so necessary for some on here to insist no one could love Britney for herself? Astrologically, it makes perfect sense she would find a true love around 40. It's a key year for most people, and if the preceding decades have been fraught, it often signals a turn of the wheel of fortune. Sorry some are so effing jealous of a gorgeous woman with power, money and magnetism to the max. Do all women have to be ugly, insane or look like transvestites for posters on DL to give them a break?

by Anonymousreply 88September 30, 2021 11:49 PM

R88 you just lost the point you were trying to make by bringing astrology into it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 1, 2021 6:04 AM

Why is it not surprising that the posters who put people on ignore are the same posters that believe in astrology.

by Anonymousreply 90October 1, 2021 12:15 PM

So her money is still tied up pretty safely? Is that correct? But now she’s free to do what she wants with her physical self?

I’m assuming she gets some kind of allowance, though.

by Anonymousreply 91October 1, 2021 5:42 PM

This fox is very sneaky. If he divorces the idiotic B after a couple years, he orb ends up with at least $$20M In the bank. Britney is an idiot anyway and very easy to be manipulated.

by Anonymousreply 92October 1, 2021 5:44 PM

She's a dumb white trash girl from Hicksville Louisiana who never should've been pushed into show business. She would've been much happier if she'd stayed a country bumpkin and lived on a farm with lots of animals.

by Anonymousreply 93October 1, 2021 6:11 PM

R93 I agree. She was big investment that paid off. But at the expense of her sanity. She made the industry a shit ton of money before she was 18 and she couldn't really enjoy her wealth into her later adult years because she lost her sense of mind. It makes you wonder if fame really was worth it. Musically, she didn't break any boundaries nor ever wrote or composed majority of her music. She was disposable and lasted longer than the industry even projected. She had charisma and a fun personality which I will give her that. But I'm certain, if you took another cute young girl who also has charisma and put her into Britney's spot in 1998, she would have exploded in popularity like Britney did. Because the need was there for the market.

by Anonymousreply 94October 1, 2021 6:15 PM

[quote]Iranians are world renowned grifters

The same people who talk like you would also claim all gays are pedos.

by Anonymousreply 95October 1, 2021 6:18 PM

r95 you don't know shit. If you live in LA you know the deal with Iranians.

by Anonymousreply 96October 1, 2021 6:19 PM

I guess every one named Trump or works in that circle is Iranian rather than Scottish, German, Irish and Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 97October 1, 2021 6:20 PM

She used to be so hot and cute, there was no one quite like her back in the early 00s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 1, 2021 6:24 PM

r97 Your obsession is tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2021 6:25 PM

Her old nose suited her face much better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2021 6:25 PM

Does this grifting bf have a job?

by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2021 6:27 PM

R89, your ignorance is showing. Intelligent people don't dismiss knowledge they haven't fully explored. I've studied astrology for 50 years. You are thinking of a horoscope in one of your cheap magazines/websites. It's like downgrading physics because you think it only refers to what makes your toilet spin which direction.

by Anonymousreply 102October 2, 2021 12:41 AM

Astrology is a big steaming pile of horseshit. Next.

by Anonymousreply 103October 2, 2021 12:45 AM

[quote] Does this grifting bf have a job?

I would consider putting up with that nutcase as a job.

by Anonymousreply 104October 2, 2021 12:48 AM

Only if he were gay, R104.

by Anonymousreply 105October 2, 2021 2:21 AM

He reminds me of gay porn’s Samuel O’Toole from 2010 or so. Asgari has 2 million followers on IG. Does he have influencer deals? It does not seem so. That would earn him income and I find it odd he doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2021 3:10 AM

I thought Sam was focusing on acting???

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2021 8:35 AM

r78 apparently her pussy was passed around quite a BIT. She has always been rumored to have HIV for years now.

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2021 9:25 AM

$am is $hopping for ring$ alright.

by Anonymousreply 109October 2, 2021 10:15 AM

Has Sam every shown the world his willy or bum?

by Anonymousreply 110October 2, 2021 11:18 AM

No, R110, he only teases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 2, 2021 12:11 PM

So the long game appears to be working out for him. This will not end well for poor dumb Britney.

by Anonymousreply 112October 2, 2021 12:22 PM

R37 she does have a nice ass. If I was Sam I’d keep ol girl bent the chair in the “I’m a Slave foe You” outfit.

More seriously, it’s good that Sam is a fitness guy because with some bad influences (read fat Queens!) she has that southern white girl dna to instantly fill out family dollar 6xxxl leggings and a pup tent.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2021 3:16 AM

[quote] I honestly believe her dad stood back so he can practice his "Told you so!" dance. Iranians are world renowned grifters and Britney will learn the hard way all that glitters is not gold.

How about Iranian jizz, does that glitter too?

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2021 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!