Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen Elizabeth is Shielding Prince Andrew From Prosecution Over Sex Crimes

[QUOTE]Prince Andrew has avoided “multiple attempts” to serve him legal papers on behalf of his sex assault accuser, bolting 500 miles to the safety of mom Queen Elizabeth II’s Scottish getaway Balmoral, days before the first hearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 5, 2022 2:33 PM

As a mother, I'm sure she believes Andrew's (highly questionable) assertions that he's innocent. I also wouldn't be surprised if she feels this is part of a growing push (largely from America) to try and bring down the monarchy. So, I won't get angry for a mother trying to protect her son (despite that fact he's 60 and more than old enough to deal with his own shit). That being said, I think she needs to hand him over to Charles and Andrew to deal with in a more dispassionate manner.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 3:32 PM

Andrew is believed to have made the dash north in an attempt to avoid the humiliation of being physically served papers in Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s upcoming civil lawsuit against him.

The paper says there have been “multiple attempts” to serve the papers on Andrew at his home, Royal Lodge in Windsor Great Park.

Andrew is reported to have been going “stir-crazy” at the property. Although the Lodge, which was formally the late queen mother’s home, has extensive grounds that are a far from claustrophobia-inducing 98 acres, Andrew has reportedly been unwilling to go outside for fear of being pounced on by agents working for famed U.S. attorney David Boies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 3:36 PM

This is clearly bullshit. The Queen has zero ability to unilaterally put a stop to legitimate legal maneuvers against members of her family. If there is a real threat to Andrew, it's because Boris won't (or can't) stop it. Maybe if those warmongering Tories weren't so quick to shit on Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan, he'd be more keen to help out.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 3:44 PM

R3 Glad to hear that. I'll give it another try. Could you please tell his mum I'll drop by in the morning? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 3:50 PM

Sounds more like HE is avoiding them. This has nothing to do with the Queen. What is she supposed to do? Have the BRG come in with muskets and turn him over to Scotland Yard?? They are not involved in legal matters.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 4:16 PM

[quote] I think she needs to hand him over to Charles and Andrew to deal with in a more dispassionate manner.

Charles and....Edward, you mean?

or William?

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 6:49 PM

[QUOTE] The Queen has zero ability to unilaterally put a stop to legitimate legal maneuvers against members of her family.

You actually think the authorities would raid Balmoral, R3?

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 6:52 PM

Who cares, at worst he had sex with a 17 year old

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 6:57 PM

A 17-year-old who was sex trafficked

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 6:59 PM

One requires the Queen's permission to visit Balmoral. I don't fault her for aiding Andrew. Sex with a 17 year old in the UK is not an issue

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 7:00 PM

But sex with a victim of trafficking most certainly is an issue in the UK

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 7:01 PM

[quote] A 17-year-old who was sex trafficked

So she claims. But she’s lied about quite a lot of things and I’m starting to think she’s completely made this up for money.

This is pretty damning & backed up by evidence. There is, at the very least, reasonable doubt as to whether Prince Andrew ever fucked her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 7:07 PM

He was just having fun 🤩

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 7:11 PM

"A 17-year-old who was sex trafficked "

Which is kind of rapey and VERY illegal in NY where it happened

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 7:12 PM

I guess he really can sweat after all. Hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 7:13 PM

Hahaha..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 7:21 PM

Can’t believe the BRF Stans are in here defending Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 7:54 PM

[quote] Can’t believe the BRF Stans are in here defending Jeffrey Epstein.

Where? Jeffrey Epstein was convicted. No defence possible.

Prince Andrew, however, has not be convicted of anything. He faces one single accusation from a known liar.

Decemt people will understand the problem here. You clearly won’t.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 7:59 PM

^decent

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2021 8:00 PM

Virginia the whore was over 18 yrs old"If and when" Prince Andrew fucked her. Her old attorney Gloria Allred DROPPED HER as a CLIENT. Do you really believe Gloria(the money-hungry publicity Vampire attorney) would have turned down a shot at the Royal Family if Virginia the whore was telling the Truth? Gloria caught the whore in several lies, dumped her trampy whore ass as a client.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2021 8:18 PM

Then why doesn’t Andrew face up to these accusations and fight them, R20? Why is he in hiding?

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2021 8:58 PM

r21 gets it if the woman was an 18 year old liar then Andy has nothing to worry about, because sweaty Andy always tells the truth

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2021 9:04 PM

Of course Andrew is a scumbag. I don’t see what this has to do with the BRF. He was not consulting mummy and Chuck regarding his visits to whore houses. They don’t want to get involved in his mess. Never complain, never explain. They are definitely mortified. Believe that.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2021 10:08 PM

R20 Andrew is a piece of shit but I agree this Virginia woman is a fame whore looking to make money. Back when the demon Meghan Kelley was on NBC, she had arranged an interview with her a few years ago, but Kelley discovered numerous holes in Virginia's claims (including the fact she had lied under oath before) and that's why Gloria Allred dropped her.

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2021 10:42 PM

So as king as he can't be served in person, the case can't move forward? Shirley it can't be that simple.

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2021 10:55 PM

Long not king ^^

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2021 10:57 PM

R25 No it can proceed without him, and don't call me Shirley.

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 11:50 PM

Let's just end this. Andrew is shady. Virginia is a pain in the arse. I'm sick of hearing about it. And I happen to like Sarah, Duchess of York.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2021 2:52 AM

Virginia is backed up by witnesses. This is a clear cut case of a young girl being trafficked by a known serial pedophile. Prince Andrew is as dumb as the stone in Buckingham palace. The picture of him with his arm around her and him lying about it makes him an untrustworthy defendant. Worse, his horrific and comical lie filled BBC interview is part of the public record. Dude is guilty.

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2021 3:03 AM

What does Meghan think?

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2021 11:03 AM

You know your Royal Family is utter scum when they hire online trolls to attack trafficked sex victims. How much lower can you go. They are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2021 11:15 AM

Fuck the NY Post. They’re so concerned about Andrew but will continue to support and prop up serial sex perv Trump. Maybe if they took a harder line against him, I would feel different.

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2021 11:25 AM

[quote] Then why doesn’t Andrew face up to these accusations and fight them, [R20]? Why is he in hiding?

Who says he’s “hiding”? Absolutely everything he does regarding this will be on the advice of the BRFs very expensive & world class lawyers. The idea that he’s run off to Balmoral is bullshit…he goes there every year at this time, as does the whole family.

[quote] Virginia is backed up by witnesses. This is a clear cut case of a young girl being trafficked by a known serial pedophile. Prince Andrew is as dumb as the stone in Buckingham palace. The picture of him with his arm around her and him lying about it makes him an untrustworthy defendant. Worse, his horrific and comical lie filled BBC interview is part of the public record. Dude is guilty.

Virginia is backed up by no witnesses whatsoever. She has ONE guy who says he saw her with Andrew in a place that Andrew has never visited and at a time when it’s impossible for him to have been there.

Andrew says he doesn’t remember the photo being taken. Do you have any conception of how many people he’s posed for photos with over the years? Why are you choosing to characterise that as a “lie”?

FACT: There is precisely zero evidence that he ever slept with Andrew’s and rather a lot of evidence that she is a pathological liar and is simply trying to make money.

Evidence matters to most people. Not to people like you, of course, for whom it’s all about the narrative…evidence be damned.

Prince or pauper every human being deserves to have a case against them proved. It’s disturbing that so many people are content with trial by media these days.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2021 2:16 PM

Actually it was a woman that saw Prince Andrew with Virginia in Tramp.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2021 10:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2021 8:54 AM

[quote] Actually it was a woman that saw Prince Andrew with Virginia in Tramp.

Seriously? That’s your “evidence”? That some woman saw PA in a nightclub with a young blonde woman?

Doing what? Shagging?

There’s little doubt that Andrews was in London with Epstein & Maxwell and met PA. She asked to have her photo taken with him to show her mother. Maybe they all went to Tramp, who knows?

None of that adds up to a “poor trafficked girl being raped”.

And who is this “woman” who saw them? Did she know Andrews so well she could identify her from a photo a few decades later? Please. That would get laughed out of any court.

Even the journalist who broke the story came to believe that Andrews was lying, as did her own lawyer.

This whole thing has been a shameful money grab from day one.

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2021 9:44 AM

CUNT!!!

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2021 9:48 AM

If I ever had a royal peen in me, I would never wash my pussy again ever.

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2021 10:07 AM

Hi Cheryl r38

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2021 12:00 PM

R36. Also staff on Epstein Island. Btw Boris. I’d love to meet you in real life sometime.

by Anonymousreply 40September 11, 2021 3:21 AM

TRUMP RAPED A 13YO GIRL WITH EPSTEIN!

by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2021 3:28 AM

I don’t know if Trump or Clinton raped on of Epstein’s children, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2021 3:32 AM

What kind of moron thinks Prince Andrew ISN'T a fucking low life? I don't doubt a correlation between the weirdos here who are defending him and those who hate that black chick.

by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2021 3:33 AM

Prince Andre Got his Ass SERVED today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2021 3:35 AM

Andrew,lol

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2021 3:35 AM

They didn’t actually serve Andrew the papers, though.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2021 3:47 AM

[quote] The Queen has zero ability to unilaterally put a stop to legitimate legal maneuvers against members of her family. If there is a real threat to Andrew, it's because Boris won't (or can't) stop it.

I agree. I'd add that Charles is calling the shots and has been for a while. But I think it's really unlikely anything will ever happen to Andrew as long as he stays on British soil. He is probably going stir crazy, like the article said. He is after all a man who for 60 years has done whatever the fuck he wanted at any given time.

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2021 3:52 AM

The accuser had a shitty life, but she started hooking at 17 and stopped when she was 23. Was she really groomed or did she make a shitty adult decision because she had scant parental support, was molested as a prepubescent, and was poorly educated? Did Ghislaine Maxwell put a gun to her head to make her go to Thailand? Doesn't sound like it. I think Prince Andrew likes barely legal women, but a pedo? No.

by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2021 4:02 AM

He’s just an ephebophile, R48?

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2021 4:06 AM

R49. In the UK the age of consent is 16. If this Virginia woman wants to blame anyone for her crappy life she should be blaming her awful parents and the authorities who let her slip through the cracks.

by Anonymousreply 50September 11, 2021 4:19 AM

No. Prince Andrew, an adult had no business fucking teen age girls in the first place. Second of all the charges involve her exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2021 6:06 AM

[Quote]Her lawyers say they were served on 27 August, being left with a police officer at Windsor's Royal Lodge.

This is not proper service. Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2021 6:17 AM

It's well known fact that the brain doesn't stop developing until your early 20s. The people people talking about this Virginia woman like she was some hardened 30 year old tramp who made poor life choices don't get it. Even if Andrew didn't hold her down and violate her he still took advantage. He's a slimy creep and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

by Anonymousreply 53September 11, 2021 6:35 AM

R53 the age of consent is still a hard law. Your opinion about the ages that people mentally mature doesn't matter. I'm also guessing you'd be opposed to republicans raising the voting age for the same reason.

by Anonymousreply 54September 11, 2021 6:52 AM

She failed. Andy got served.

by Anonymousreply 55September 11, 2021 6:58 AM

r54 It's not a matter of opinion. People aren't fully formed at 17. That's why we no longer execute people for crimes they committed as minors. Anyway the whole thing comes down to whether you believe her over Andy. I see no reason to write her off just her celebrity attorney dropped her. Andy is a sleazy turd, why is it so hard to believe that he fucked her?

by Anonymousreply 56September 11, 2021 7:17 AM

R56 he didn't even allegedly sleep with her until she was 18. Pearl clutching appeals to mortality fail under legal scrutiny for a very good reason. Your kangaroo court concept of legality is dumb and you should feel bad for being so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 57September 11, 2021 7:28 AM

[quote] Also staff on Epstein Island. Btw Boris. I’d love to meet you in real life sometime.

You mean the man who said he saw Andrews and PA on the island in 2004? 2004 when she was married with children and living in Australia? That man?

And, sorry, we will never meet. I don’t eat in McDonalds or visit trailer parks.

[quote] What kind of moron thinks Prince Andrew ISN'T a fucking low life? I don't doubt a correlation between the weirdos here who are defending him and those who hate that black chick.

Let me say this slowly so that even the hard of thinking like you can understand - there is no evidence whatsoever that PA had anything at all to do with Andrews. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

She has repeatedly lied under oath & initially invented an orgy with 8 people including Andrew that turned out to be a lie.

The journalist that broke her story came to believe she was lying. Her lawyer dropped her for lying. There are emails from Andrews asking to be reminded of what she’d previously told them so she could keep her story straight.

Now, let me ask you…what kind of moron is happy to see anyone convicted on the basis of no evidence whatsoever? It’s people like you who are responsible for innocent men rotting on death row because you are too fucking stupid to understand that a) evidence matters and b) your personal opinion of rhe accused does not.

[quote] Anyway the whole thing comes down to whether you believe her over Andy. I see no reason to write her off just her celebrity attorney dropped her. Andy is a sleazy turd, why is it so hard to believe that he fucked her?

And this is the problem…people as dim as you really do think this way. The whole thing OUGHT to come down to evidence not who you personally want to believe.

If you are ever invited for jury duty, please decline. Unfortunately, terminal stupidity isn’t accepted as an excuse so try “depression & anxiety”.

by Anonymousreply 58September 11, 2021 8:46 AM

They were in love!

by Anonymousreply 59September 11, 2021 10:50 AM

"He vuss my boyfriend!!!"

- Frau Blucher

by Anonymousreply 60September 11, 2021 11:13 AM

Hold on there...Balmoral is in Scotland, not Afghanistan. He can be served up there just as well as he can be in England. WTF are you on about?

by Anonymousreply 61September 11, 2021 11:14 AM

Andrew is guilty, but his Mama will save him.

by Anonymousreply 62September 11, 2021 12:25 PM

R58 at least you admitted that you are Boris DeJure, Fucktard incel, foolish troll.

by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2021 12:27 PM

Boris you probably wouldn’t like the “activities” I have planned if we ever meet. 😂😂😂🧟‍♂️👊🏻

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2021 12:50 PM

Boris is tranny Bitch will kick his fucking ass when I catch him.

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2021 8:33 PM

He was not served. The Server is obliged to place the documents in the hands of the accused. Not to a policeman or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2021 10:50 PM

Andrew can and will go wherever he damn well pleases. His protection detail will keep anyone not vetted far away from him.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2021 10:56 PM

And that protection detail and the fortress where he currently resides are provided by the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 68September 12, 2021 12:35 AM

Get your lips off the queen's withered ass and go suck Andy's cock if his security detail will "you near him," lol. No security detail in the world is gonna keep Andy from having to face the legal music.

by Anonymousreply 69September 12, 2021 2:10 AM

There's no legal music to face, a US civil court has no power outside the US unless he willingly submits to its authority, and I sincerely doubt he's ever going to do that.

by Anonymousreply 70September 12, 2021 2:13 AM

The music he has to face is that he is hiding from the court, refusing to testify, and in general acting like the guilty old perv he is. He can't be extradicted, but he can no longer set foot in the U.S., either, and that has to be painful.

by Anonymousreply 71September 12, 2021 2:18 AM

[quote] I also wouldn't be surprised if she feels this is part of a growing push (largely from America) to try and bring down the monarchy.

You've been watching too many cheesy movies.

by Anonymousreply 72September 12, 2021 2:19 AM

I want the whole thing to blow over and go away.

by Anonymousreply 73September 12, 2021 2:21 AM

[quote] No security detail in the world is gonna keep Andy from having to face the legal music.

You know nothing about legal matters, despite your bluster.

A US civil court has no legal authority to extradite him from the UK. He can die without "having to face the legal music," so long as he does not set foot on US soil.

by Anonymousreply 74September 12, 2021 2:26 AM

Even if the court did have the power to extradite him, it wouldn't be able to because none of the things he's accused of were illegal in the UK at the time, and no-one is ever extradited to face charges they wouldn't face at home.

by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2021 2:33 AM

R75 - If he was extradited, it would be for crimes committed in the US, not in the UK.

The reason why he hasn't been extradited is because Andrew hasn't been charged with anything in the US. You can only extradite someone if they are formally charged. And extraditions aren't guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 76September 12, 2021 2:36 AM

R76 What I'm saying is that they won't extradite someone to face charges for a crime that isn't also a crime in the UK; the likely sentence also has to be comparable. So even if he was charged in the US and an extradition requested, it's highly unlikely it would happen as those conditions can't be met.

by Anonymousreply 77September 12, 2021 3:23 AM

There was a CDAN blind a few days ago that said someone who was obviously supposed to be Andrew was planning to visit Italy recently until he found out that if he set foot on Italian soil he would be immediately extradited to France, where he is also wanted on charges.

by Anonymousreply 78September 12, 2021 3:29 AM

I’m sick of him ! Get out!

by Anonymousreply 79September 12, 2021 2:28 PM

Haha Boris: your Prince is stuck on Royal properties until his child abusing ass faces the music.

by Anonymousreply 80September 12, 2021 2:47 PM

Bore off, Cletus. Don’t you have a schoolyard to shoot up or something?

by Anonymousreply 81September 12, 2021 3:15 PM

The woman Virginia Roberts Giuffre has credibility problems. She's lied in the past (no, I didn't have sex with Andrew) and now he's committed sexual assault??? WTF? Well. woman, what is it then? I've also heard that she helped Epstein "recruit" other young women herself. She's not the innocent victim that she claims to be. She said she asked to have her photo taken with Andrew so she could show her parents that she met a Prince. If Gloria "I'll Do Anything For Publicity" Allred dropped Virginia as a client, she must have seen red flags. I think she's after $$$ and Andrew wasn't responsive so she decided to sue.

We can all agree that Andrew is a boorish, arrogant, entitled ass but I don't if he did what she said he did. We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 82September 12, 2021 3:20 PM

[quote] As a mother, I'm sure she believes Andrew's (highly questionable) assertions that he's innocent. I also wouldn't be surprised if she feels this is part of a growing push (largely from America) to try and bring down the monarchy. So, I won't get angry for a mother trying to protect her son (despite that fact he's 60 and more than old enough to deal with his own shit). That being said, I think she needs to hand him over to Charles and Andrew to deal with in a more dispassionate manner.

Most people don’t believe their friends and loved ones are capable of committing crimes. Most people support and defend their loved ones. However, while the Queen of England gets a pass. People like Camille Cosby and Phylicia Rashad are demonized.

by Anonymousreply 83September 12, 2021 3:57 PM

Fuck Queen Elizabeth. Old piano legged cunt.

by Anonymousreply 84September 12, 2021 4:52 PM

R78, just what exactly are these alleged charges you allege Andrew is wanted for in France? Why doesn't France ask for his extradition from the UK?

by Anonymousreply 85September 12, 2021 5:04 PM

To R82...You are the "SMARTEST PERSON" on Datalounge. I have been saying the same thing many comments ago. If Gloria, the "publicity Vampire" dropped Virginia "the lying stretched-out used-up" old slut. You know it' is a problem!!

by Anonymousreply 86September 12, 2021 5:42 PM

People talking about a son of the reigning Queen of the UK getting extradited are absolutely clueless.

by Anonymousreply 87September 12, 2021 8:41 PM

I found this post of Lady Colin Campbell photos on my Internet travels. She sure likes the jewels, doesn't she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 13, 2021 12:36 PM

R88 cubic zirconias you mean

by Anonymousreply 89September 13, 2021 12:58 PM

OP- Prince Andrew used to be cute. BOY was that a long time ago. His looks are COMPLETELY GONE.

by Anonymousreply 90September 13, 2021 1:08 PM

R88 all the jewelry in t world cannot hide the fact that she’s an ugly freak.

by Anonymousreply 91September 13, 2021 3:13 PM

This girl was a hustler. Bottom line ...a paid for whore who recruited other girls ....he did nothing legally wrong... its a bit sick sleeping with a seventeen year old ... if people who seem so outraged stood up and did something to stop sex trafficing ...it would be a different story... THIS IS A SMEAR CAMPAIGN.....

by Anonymousreply 92September 13, 2021 3:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 13, 2021 3:53 PM

Are you American r93? Constant stories and scenarios about absolutely everything relating to the royal family appear non-stop in the tabloids from the moment they're around 18 until they die.

by Anonymousreply 94September 13, 2021 4:48 PM

R87, whether Andrew is extradited or not is another matter. The question is why doesn't France request his extradition if he is wanted for alleged crimes in France - alleged crimes that are never detailed by those who allege them. The latest fantasist seemed to believe that Italy would be willing to extradite him.

by Anonymousreply 95September 13, 2021 4:50 PM

r57 you're a disgusting sycophant. You're only taking his side because he's rich and famous. Keep licking those boots.

by Anonymousreply 96September 13, 2021 5:28 PM

Boris the Nazi loves Prince Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 97September 14, 2021 10:56 AM

Prince Andrew, if he was a decent man would not have ever been near Jeffrey Epstein in the first place. Guilty.

by Anonymousreply 98September 14, 2021 10:58 AM

Any honorable man would not have his arm around a young girl dressed like that; in that house, and with those people.

by Anonymousreply 99September 14, 2021 11:54 AM

[QUOTE]A lawyer for Prince Andrew, who was sued last month by a woman accusing him of sexually abusing her when she was a minor, said in a Manhattan court on Monday that the lawsuit was likely to be invalid under the terms of an earlier confidential settlement — one that the prince’s lawyers have said the woman reached with Jeffrey Epstein.

[QUOTE]The hearing, coming in the closely watched lawsuit brought by Virginia Giuffre, one of Mr. Epstein’s most prominent accusers, was the first public response from Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, and suggests that his legal team will seek to beat back any attempt to allow the suit to proceed. Prince Andrew’s lawyer also argued on Monday that his client had not been properly served with legal papers in Britain.

[QUOTE]The lawyer, Andrew B. Brettler, said Ms. Giuffre’s lawsuit was “baseless, nonviable and potentially unlawful.”

[QUOTE]“We have significant concerns about the propriety of this lawsuit,” Mr. Brettler said at a hearing in Federal District Court in Manhattan.

[QUOTE]Other lawyers for Prince Andrew indicated last week in a letter to Ms. Giuffre’s lawyers that the prince would challenge the lawsuit on the grounds that Ms. Giuffre’s lawyers had not properly served him with the complaint, a routine step giving a defendant formal notice that he has been sued.

[QUOTE]“We are not instructed to appear in the claim brought by Ms. Giuffre in the Southern District of New York and we are not instructed to accept service of that claim on behalf of the Duke,” the lawyers, with the firm Blackfords, wrote.

[QUOTE]The lawyers also wrote that Ms. Giuffre’s claim against Prince Andrew may be invalid under terms of a 2009 settlement reached in a lawsuit against Mr. Epstein in Florida.

[QUOTE]Ms. Giuffre’s lawyer, David Boies, had attached a copy of the letter from the prince’s lawyers to a court filing on Friday. In it, Mr. Boies said the lawyers’ suggestion that the earlier settlement “somehow releases Prince Andrew from the claims” made by Ms. Giuffre was “erroneous,” noting that Prince Andrew had not been a party to the earlier case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2021 1:01 PM

Who knew “Randy Andy” was a child molestor? People used to think he was Gay and I’m so glad that he is not, although I have nothing but sympanthy for his victims.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2021 10:24 PM

He’s accused of humping a woman of legal age. Not a child. Sleazy, but not a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2021 10:33 PM

[quote]the age of consent is still a hard law. Your opinion about the ages that people mentally mature doesn't matter. I'm also guessing you'd be opposed to republicans raising the voting age for the same reason.

R54. This is discussed in every new article on Andrew: he fucked a victim of sex trafficking, and it doesn't matter if she were 5 or 85. It is illegal to fuck victims of sex trafficking. This has nothing to do with age of consent.

Sex trafficking, sex trafficking, sex trafficking. Always illegal.

Got it now?

by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2021 10:57 PM

Boris is retarded and doesn’t get it….

Sos over and over.

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2021 2:01 AM

R103, sex trafficking is illegal but that still doesn't make it paedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2021 7:39 AM

Check the Klan whores gatekeeping the thread and downvoting it, trying to protect their precious sex offender.

by Anonymousreply 106September 18, 2021 12:30 AM

Klan Grannies - Leave Andrew alone! He's not a criminal.

Also Klan Grannies - Meghan MERCHED ARCHIE'S LUNCH BOX!! Bring back the guillotine.

by Anonymousreply 107September 18, 2021 12:32 AM

IS BORIS A KLAN GRANNY?

by Anonymousreply 108September 18, 2021 12:40 AM

We've all known elderly parents who will lose all objectivity when it comes to their favorite child. It is more proof, the royals are just like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 109September 18, 2021 1:18 AM

Boris is Jeffrey H from Forrest Hills Queens, a fat loser with acne scars.

by Anonymousreply 110September 18, 2021 3:19 AM

R105. I don’t recall calling Andrew a pedophile. But it does appear he was besties with a known sex trafficker and may have fucked a victim of sex trafficking.

R103

by Anonymousreply 111September 18, 2021 2:50 PM

You might not have r111 but a popular line against Andrew is that he's a paedophile. It also remains to be seen what evidence will be presented to support the allegations of sex trafficking.

by Anonymousreply 112September 18, 2021 8:36 PM

I don't think HM should have had him at Balmoral. It doesn't look good.

I know he's her son, but surely even she thinks he's a massive bell end.

by Anonymousreply 113September 18, 2021 8:46 PM

"...but a popular line against Andrew is that he's a paedophile"

That's a popular line for anyone who's famous because of internet conspiracy idiots.

Andrew's a jerk & has questionable personal relationships, but do I think he's a pedo? No. There's just no proof of that. Its unfortunate what happened to Giuffre, but even if he did have sex with her at 17 that does not make Andrew a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2021 10:02 PM

[quote] A 17-year-old who was sex trafficked

Oh that’s not good.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2021 10:34 PM

[quote] a growing push (largely from America) to try and bring down the monarchy.

Classic British paranoia and xenophobia. No one in America gives a fuck about “bringing down the monarchy.” Why would we? The vast majority couldn’t care less, then there’s a sizable minority who find it romantic. End of.

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2021 10:37 PM

Americans are interested in celebrity PERIOD. We don’t support monarchies and we certainly don’t have the power to end them either. They seem to be doing a good job of it themselves.

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2021 11:31 PM

[quote] Queen Elizabeth is Shielding Prince Andrew From Prosecution Over Sex Crimes

Not that unsimilar to Brian Launrie's parents.

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2021 11:39 PM

Andy has already pleaded guilty and been sentenced to house arrest for life. The Queen has agreed to internal banishment. Put him on a sex registry and call it a draw.

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2021 11:42 PM

Now Fergie will never get her ass back in the fold.

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] He’s accused of humping a woman of legal age. Not a child. Sleazy, but not a pedophile.

Do you think he did anal?

by Anonymousreply 121September 27, 2021 3:55 AM

R120 - maybe a remarriage to Fergie with wholesome pictures as grandparents is what the eternally broody Queen will order.

by Anonymousreply 122September 27, 2021 1:09 PM

A grifter and a pedophile…perfect couple.

by Anonymousreply 123September 27, 2021 3:27 PM

To R122...I believe that the Re-marriage is gonna happen. The Queen adores Sarah,and it will be a good distraction for the press and HRH Princess Half-Breed. All the press coverage towards Andrew& Sarah will drive Meghan Crazy!! I still believe Tampon Charles will DIE.. Will& Kate(HRH Prince and Princess of Wales).Meghan, over the edge screaming( How Da Fuck did I Fuck this up sooo Badly).

by Anonymousreply 124September 27, 2021 5:11 PM

It will show the randy lad is FINALLY ready to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 125September 27, 2021 6:13 PM

The Queen has awarded Andrew (and Harry & Meghan too) with a Platinum Jubilee Medal.....who the fuck is advising her?

by Anonymousreply 126September 27, 2021 6:33 PM

Flog him in the Tower of London!

by Anonymousreply 127September 27, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote]Who cares, at worst he had sex with a 17 year old

He didn't "have sex" with her. She was trafficked and coerced into it. There's a huge difference.

by Anonymousreply 128September 27, 2021 6:49 PM

[quote]a growing push (largely from America) to try and bring down the monarchy

This is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 129September 27, 2021 6:50 PM

[QUOTE] The Queen has awarded Andrew (and Harry & Meghan too) with a Platinum Jubilee Medal.....who the fuck is advising her?

I thought R126 was fucking around but it’s true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130September 27, 2021 6:54 PM

[quote] and HRH Princess Half-Breed

Please die soon. A mutant strain of COVID-19 would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 131September 27, 2021 6:59 PM

The Queen is awarding about 500,000 Platinum Jubilee Medals. I think she's giving one to all of her relatives. It would be more of an issue if she deliberately left Andrew, Harry and Meghan out. It's really no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 132September 27, 2021 7:38 PM

[quote] He didn't "have sex" with her. She was trafficked and coerced into it. There's a huge difference.

She alleges that she was trafficked and coerced.

I am pretty sure that if you are ever accused of anything criminal you’d expect a case to be properly proved against you before conviction. Have the decency to extend that courtesy to others.

by Anonymousreply 133September 27, 2021 7:57 PM

He's a known sex pig.

by Anonymousreply 134September 27, 2021 8:07 PM

He did nothing ILLEGAL he slept with a grifting whore !

by Anonymousreply 135September 27, 2021 8:10 PM

R121, are you offended by anal sex?

I don’t care what type of sex he had. She was legal, but 40 plus year olds having sex with high school aged teens is gross. So legal but sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 136September 28, 2021 6:30 AM

Can anyone explain why out of all the creepy perverted men Epstein apparently supplied his services to, Prince Andrew (three alleged incidents within a short space of time) is the only one we are meant to care about? What about all the others? What was going on on Epstein's island?

by Anonymousreply 137September 28, 2021 7:36 AM

Have the Klan whores suppressed all the threads about the Queen paying out millions to defend her rapist son?

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2021 5:46 PM

so how will the sector of DLers who bizarrely worship and obsess over these inbred corrupt assholes react? Lizzy is protecting her predator son

by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2021 5:48 PM

There's nothing to react to, r139. He's a jerk and she's his mother. He's allowed a defence and, actually, we don't know what's really going on.

The real question is why is Andrew the only focus of the Epstein outrage? Surely there were other Epstein clients?

by Anonymousreply 140October 2, 2021 6:34 PM

R140, it’s possible that some of the other Epstein “friends” have paid to avoid being sued.

by Anonymousreply 141October 2, 2021 10:38 PM

Good point, r141. But why doesn't the media care? What happened to Epstein's little black book? It's almost as though aside from Andrew and occasional updates about Ghislaine, this story is dead.

by Anonymousreply 142October 2, 2021 10:57 PM

It seems like Americans care more about QEll than her British subjects do.

by Anonymousreply 143October 3, 2021 3:18 AM

"What happened to Epstein's little black book?"

FFS. I'm tired of people acting like that address book is some fucking scandalous mystery. The address book has been on the internet for about 7 years. Its never been a secret. Tons of people in the New York/Palm Beach/London jet set were listed.

by Anonymousreply 144October 28, 2021 3:02 AM

[quote]It's almost as though aside from Andrew and occasional updates about Ghislaine, this story is dead.

The story is dormant, not dead. Both cases (Andrew's civil case & Ghislaine's criminal case) are still in discovery. There's nothing to report. Ghislaine will be tried sometime next year. Andrew's case will be tried probably in late 2022/early 2023.

Fun fact: The judge in Andrew's civil case, Lewis Kaplan, is also the judge in the Kevin Spacey civil case.

by Anonymousreply 145October 28, 2021 3:05 AM

Prince Andy knows he laid up with all them little girls. He need to spend some time in Rikers with Ghirlevil. They just as nasty as Jeffrey. So it Trump & Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 146October 28, 2021 3:07 AM

I thought Ghislaine's trial starts in Nov.

by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2021 3:38 AM

R144, the point wasn't the little black book per se but all the supposed other individuals for whom Epstein allegedly trafficked young women, sometimes underage. The low-hanging fruit of Andrew, whose particular offences seem more to be in the realm of stupidity rather than rape, is an easy distraction from the real, truly disgusting crimes that happened. What is happening in the investigation on that front? Who are all these other men and when will justice come for them?

by Anonymousreply 148October 28, 2021 8:04 AM

He won’t be randy andy up in the jail cell.

by Anonymousreply 149October 28, 2021 10:38 AM

If Andrew believes that he hasn't done anything wrong he should co-operate. If he knows he did do something wrong he should take his medicine so to speak.

As for the Queen, well I get mothers (and fathers, etc) standing by their kin but the law should be allowed to take its course. The abuse of a minor is a very serious allegation, that goes without saying.

by Anonymousreply 150October 28, 2021 10:44 AM

R148, Epstein's estate, which is estimated to be about $599 million, will be sued by his victims. Andrew was a trivial part of this story; many much more powerful men were implicated, so much of the truth may not come out for many years.

by Anonymousreply 151October 28, 2021 10:49 AM

[quote]The low-hanging fruit of Andrew

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 152October 28, 2021 10:55 AM

What would Andrew be charged with?

by Anonymousreply 153October 28, 2021 11:25 AM

^ Stupidity for starters

by Anonymousreply 154October 28, 2021 12:29 PM

I get that and agree (he disgusts me, and I've even met him - he was short and unattractive) but genuinely? I mean, for one thing the age of consent is 16 in the UK. So I'm just wondering what he'd be charged with. Is it that he'd be charged with US laws and would have to be extradited?

by Anonymousreply 155October 28, 2021 1:07 PM

R155, theoretically he could be charged with violating US laws concerning sex trafficking. However, I do not think any country can be compelled to extradite one of its own citizens. Extradition laws are used for countries to get back their own citizens who have tried to flee justice.

by Anonymousreply 156October 28, 2021 1:26 PM

R155 I don't know what the various country laws are but in some countries despite whatever their own age of consent laws are it is illegal to have sex with somebody that is considered a minor in another country. Australia is an example of this.

An Australian adult over 18 can legally have sex with a 16 year old in Australia. But if they have sex with a 16 year old overseas in a country where it is illegal they can be charged in Australia.

So it really is down to what ever laws each country has for its citizens. On the other hand Andrew could be found guilty in the US and have to move to a country that won't extradite him to the US depending on where the UK stands on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 157October 28, 2021 1:30 PM

R139 I don't get it. Why him? He's not even attractive!

by Anonymousreply 158October 28, 2021 2:10 PM

Will King Charles protect his brother when the Queen is gone.

by Anonymousreply 159October 28, 2021 2:57 PM

The woman Virginia Giuffre who said she had sex with Andrew said he hadn't raped her, she was 17 when it happened (age of consent in the UK is 16) and admitted she'd been turning tricks before she even met Epstein, so this is just a money grab.

by Anonymousreply 160October 28, 2021 3:14 PM

^ You all keep forgetting that he broke US law, it doesn't matter what UK law is

by Anonymousreply 161October 28, 2021 5:08 PM

Except r157, Giuffre was not under the age of consent in any of the three jurisdictions where she alleges she had sex with him.

She was 17 in London and New York and at least 18 in the US Virgin Islands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 28, 2021 5:10 PM

^ She was a trafficked minor, illegal in the US

by Anonymousreply 163October 28, 2021 5:12 PM

Where in the US was she a trafficked minor for Andrew, r163? Allegations of trafficking aren't even part of her claims against him.

You all keep forgetting to read Guiffre's own affidavit, where she makes it clear that she was above the age of consent in every jurisdiction she alleges she had sex with Andrew in and says absolutely nothing about being trafficked for him.

I've just been reading her affidavit. Far from being traumatised at the idea of being with Andrew, she was showing off about it to her family.

[quote]I wanted a picture with the prince because I was keeping in contact with my family. I had told my mom and my grandma that I was meeting Prince Andrew and that I’d take a picture for them. They told me to “be careful.

by Anonymousreply 164October 28, 2021 5:18 PM

Andrew has not been criminally charged in NY, and it seems unlikely that he ever will be. Charles will probably keep him locked up on royal property, unseen by the public, just as he is now.

by Anonymousreply 165October 28, 2021 6:19 PM

@r164, Then what is she suing for if Andrew did nothing illegal?

by Anonymousreply 166October 28, 2021 6:35 PM

If they try to charge Andrew with having sex with a 17 year old hooker, they'll have to arrest several million American johns too.

by Anonymousreply 167October 28, 2021 9:14 PM

R166, it’s a civil suit for damages. The burden of proof is much lower than in a criminal case. And I’m not saying he did nothing illegal, it just seems as if it’s unlikely that any charges will be pursued in the US.

by Anonymousreply 168October 28, 2021 10:03 PM

Is he not allowed to leave his estate?

by Anonymousreply 169October 29, 2021 12:33 AM

I think Andrew is immoral, very stupid and a complete liability, but I can’t see what laws he has broken?

by Anonymousreply 170October 29, 2021 12:40 AM

R170, she alleges that he sexually assaulted her.

by Anonymousreply 171October 29, 2021 12:54 AM

R171 Of course she does. Otherwise she doesn't have a case. She's a grifter. He's a creep. They were made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 172October 29, 2021 12:56 AM

This is going to be Big Liz’s legacy. It’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 173October 29, 2021 1:27 AM

R168, from reading her affidavit, where she makes no specific allegations of a criminal nature against Andrew, the only thing I can think of is that Giuffre wants money from him.

In her affidavit, she says Andrew has a sexual liking for feet, so I'm wondering just how he would have sexually assaulted her, which some people are implying. It's quite clear, even from what she says, that Andrew was just a very stupid oaf who himself was being exploited by Epstein.

[quote] After the picture, Epstein and Maxwell kissed me and said to “have fun.” They left Andy and me alone upstairs. We went to the bathroom and bedroom, which were just steps away from where the picture was taken. We engaged in sexual activities there. Afterwards, Andy left quickly with his security.

[quote]I chatted with Epstein about this the next day. I told him, “it went great.” Epstein said something to the effect of, “You did well. The Prince had fun.” I felt like I was being graded. It was horrible to have to recount all these events and have to try to meet all these needs and wants. I told Epstein about Andy’s sexual interests in feet. Epstein thought it was very funny. Epstein appeared to be collecting private information about Andy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 29, 2021 7:22 AM

is she saying that he knew that she was trafficked? The actual encounter (assuming he did not know that) would have come across as consensual otherwise, or that she was just some paid escort that Epstein and Maxwell were gifting him.

by Anonymousreply 175October 29, 2021 7:40 AM

Behead him!

by Anonymousreply 176October 29, 2021 8:54 AM

Giuffre never accuses Andrew of being involved in her trafficking or of asking Epstein to send her anywhere for him. Read the affidavit and what she says about Andrew. He did nothing beyond being stupid and allowing Epstein and Gizzle Maxwell to exploit him. Guiffre even says Epstein and Maxwell laughed about him behind her back and that Epstein was trying to get her to feed him information about Andrew.

The account she gives of meeting him in London suggests that not only did she consent to sex with Andrew but she even texted or called her mother and grandmother on the evening she was introduced to him to tell them the exciting news that she had met a prince and she even had the infamous photograph taken with him to show them. She must have had a certain level of agency to ask for a photograph to be taken and Andrew must have been incredibly dumb to agree to have that photo taken. Or he in fact did not have sex with her and had simply been introduced to her as a friend of Epstein and/or Maxwell and so agreed, as a friendly gesture, to have his photograph taken with her so she could show her mum and gran.

Giuffre undermines her own more serious accusations about all the other men Epstein introduced her to with this obsessive focus on Andrew, who even from her own words is only guilty of being a stupid person who is easily exploited. It makes it seem that all she cares about is getting money from him.

by Anonymousreply 177October 29, 2021 11:30 AM

Whoops! Correction: "Guiffre even says Epstein and Maxwell laughed about him behind HIS back and that Epstein was trying to get her to feed him information about Andrew."

by Anonymousreply 178October 29, 2021 12:27 PM

He’s been so banished from public life without it seems having broken any laws…is there more (about other underage girls) that the palace is aware of and is praying never sees the light of day?

by Anonymousreply 179October 29, 2021 12:33 PM

R179, Andrew has been involved in other shady things. He's been connected to cash-for-access scandals and has had relationships with other corrupt people. Those things alone might have gotten him pushed out of public life.

by Anonymousreply 180October 29, 2021 1:44 PM

Yes, Andrew is shady, an oaf, not particularly intelligent, associates with corrupt and dodgy people who exploit him and laugh at him behind his back. That's why he's an easy target for Giuffre.

by Anonymousreply 181October 29, 2021 2:40 PM

[quote]R171 she alleges that he sexually assaulted her.

The queen is saying this about Andrew? Why doesn’t she ask for help?

by Anonymousreply 182October 29, 2021 2:42 PM

R181 Oh, I think that makes sense. Unlike sex crimes, financial impropriety leaves a paper trail and can be used as a powerful weapon to ensure the royal family understands he’s done. Easier to keep quiet too.

by Anonymousreply 183October 29, 2021 9:17 PM

The DM is saying that he has until TODAY to answer her affidavit or there will be a summary judgment against him. Can't wait to hear the news tomorrow either way!

by Anonymousreply 184October 29, 2021 10:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 30, 2021 12:22 AM

He wasn't even served properly. The subpoena. was left with a security guard. Shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 186October 30, 2021 12:29 AM

The filing today by Andrew's lawyers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 30, 2021 2:41 AM

R186 I don't understand how that's a valid argument when Andrew was deliberately making sure he could not directly be served it, and he has a bunch of security to stop people getting access. They also emailed it to him and got an auto-reply confirming receipt. They posted it to him. Why should powerful people get to avoid it?

by Anonymousreply 188October 30, 2021 5:02 AM

Get to avoid what, r188? Trumped-up allegations in a compliant that is only valid in a completely different jurisdiction, solely designed for the purpose of getting a large, out-of-court settlement?

by Anonymousreply 189October 30, 2021 7:09 AM

R188, under US law, you do not have to personally serve someone if they are trying to evade service; you can serve the complaint on, say, a staff member, or by whatever means the court approves.

by Anonymousreply 190October 30, 2021 7:19 AM

R190 Yes, and eventually the judge accepted that the papers could be served to Andrew's lawyers in the US. I just don't think it's a valid argument to avoid getting the papers, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 191October 30, 2021 7:32 AM

Why would he want to associate himself with an Epstein settlement if he is not guilty?

by Anonymousreply 192October 31, 2021 9:08 PM

TRUMP RAPED A 13YO GIRL WITH EPSTEIN!!!

by Anonymousreply 193October 31, 2021 9:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194February 15, 2022 3:33 PM

R194 It was clear that this was going to be settled out of court the moment Virginia's lawyers said that she would accept a settlement (after months of saying she wanted her day in court and would not accept a settlement under any circumstances) and they were vague about Andrew having to admit guilt as part of any deal.

by Anonymousreply 195February 15, 2022 3:36 PM

I bet the queen procures for him, to this day.

by Anonymousreply 196April 5, 2022 2:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!