Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flyover Frau Chases Family Around Grocery Store and Coughs on Them

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2021 4:09 PM

Why aren't these assholes arrested?

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 1:27 PM

Over 7.8 billion on the planet. One less surely won't hurt.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 1:27 PM

These stores need flamethrowers

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 1:33 PM

Whatta

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 1:37 PM

We seriously need to cull the herd.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 2:00 PM

Someone should have wacked her with a frying pan

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 2:25 PM

I’m sick of people. There are too many of these types of people.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 2:47 PM

[quote]We seriously need to cull the herd.

Agreed. Let's start with R4

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 2:52 PM

Who is she? Someone has to have identified her.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 3:53 PM

R9 - she's been identified. She works for SAP in Scottsdale - but I'm sure not for long.

She's toast - and it is deserved. Plus she needs to be arrested for assault and harassment.

Say what you will - but video on phones has been the best supplement to true justice. No one should be allowed to do what she did without repurcussions.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 3:56 PM

Where's that braided Amazon when you need her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 4:09 PM

I would have thrown a tomato right at her big tranny face.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 4:15 PM

Is her coughing on someone considered assault? If the person she coughed on clocked her in the face, could that be considered self defense?…

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 4:31 PM

^^ Yes, it has already been treated as assault multiple times during covid. And yes, self-defense would be probable, if you made it clear that you believed she was a continued threat ^^

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 4:37 PM

I can't believe no one has outed the bitch yet. Odd that she singled out a mother with her kid.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 4:39 PM

Covid has so disappointed me. I was hoping for Black Plague-like carnage. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 4:45 PM

It's time to start carrying mace. I'd mace that cunt, she can explain to the police afterwards what happened.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 5:02 PM

Oh she’s been put on blast! TikTok is all over it.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 5:06 PM

She may have been identified and her employer is on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2021 5:13 PM

People need to start carrying small cans of Lysol and when one of these assholes starts something, spray ‘em down.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2021 5:44 PM

She has been identified on Reddit a long time ago. Just counting down the minutes to her firing.

Janene Hoskovec from Scottsdale, Arizona.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2021 5:52 PM

These people all need to be dealt with like that screeching blonde bitch was by the braided Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2021 6:15 PM

To no one's surprise, she follows the following on Twitter:

Lauren Boebert

Mike Pompino

Mike Pence

CNN Fake News

Rudy W. Giuliani

One America News OANN

Sean Hannity

Ted Cruz

Senator Ted Cruz

Laura Ingraham

Lou Dobbs

Dinesh D'Souza

Donald Trump, Jr.

Maria Bartiromo

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2021 6:19 PM

Covid or not, even in the best of times, you shouldn't be coughing on people. Fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2021 6:24 PM

Next item to be added to her LinkedIn profile: 2021-present Unemployed.

With a link to a newly set up GFM page ("victim of cancel culture")

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2021 6:59 PM

No less than attempted murder

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2021 8:13 PM

5150 them.

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 9:07 PM

She looks like she could be related to Marjorie Taylor-Greene, which is no compliment

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2021 9:10 PM

R8 - I am sorry, but I have to block people like that the second I see a post like that one. Nothing personal, but it feels so disrespectful to the rest of the posters on here who took the trouble to give an actual comment. It's really a very rude way to troll everyone else and creates a nuisance. Sort of like that asshole neighbor that leaves the TV on blast all night despite knowing damn well he will fall asleep and everyone else can hear it all night long.

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 9:22 PM

Omg I would be screaming and pelting her with produce. I would NOT be whining at her to leave me alone!

Time to start carrying pepper spray.

As someone above mentioned, even without Covid, it is unsafe, disgusting and foul to intentionally cough on people for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2021 9:53 PM

Now that's a Herman Cain Award winner I want to see

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2021 9:55 PM

R8 smooches, you big

CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT

by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2021 9:56 PM

She does look like MGT.

by Anonymousreply 33September 8, 2021 9:56 PM

She also looks like Kimberlin Brown.

by Anonymousreply 34September 8, 2021 9:57 PM

I think a lot of these people are hoping someone reacts physically hoping for some lawsuit. Like that fat magat with the Trump 2024 flag in the store. Why would you do that unless you're trying to cause a reaction and instigate shit.

by Anonymousreply 35September 8, 2021 9:59 PM

She's going to lose her job. Probably by tomorrow. Deservedly.

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2021 10:09 PM

Why do some people pick on people taking care of kids? It’s up there with bothering the elderly. Trump garbage creeps. . It would be better if stuff like this and bothering people on planes. That kind of stuff, should be put on 5150 holds for three days.

by Anonymousreply 37September 8, 2021 10:40 PM

Why does anyone gaf if someone else chooses to mask up? Myob, cunts.

by Anonymousreply 38September 8, 2021 11:59 PM

Anybody willfully coughs right on me, I take them down.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2021 12:17 AM

Anyone who deliberately coughs on my unvaxxed child, I take them down. No. First I smash her head into the rim of the frozen turkey cooler, then I take them down.

by Anonymousreply 40September 9, 2021 12:26 AM

I would've just used pepper spray or a taser on the bitch. Honestly.

by Anonymousreply 41September 9, 2021 12:41 AM

R41 A spray can of lye in the face would be better.

by Anonymousreply 42September 9, 2021 1:06 AM

Is the hag mentally ill or evil? I think evil, depraved.

by Anonymousreply 43September 9, 2021 1:19 AM

Geez but The Heartland is full of human garbage.

by Anonymousreply 44September 9, 2021 1:24 AM

The Cuntland

by Anonymousreply 45September 9, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote]She does look like MGT.

And Sidney "Kraken Lady" Powell

by Anonymousreply 46September 9, 2021 1:31 AM

I would have slapped the shit out of her, hard. I'm a guy. She thinks she can get away with this shit because she's female.

Call the cops on me.

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2021 1:36 AM

R46 AKA leopard-print Voter Fraud Lady

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2021 1:39 AM

People like this aren't ever going to try to do this to a guy like me, R37. They'll go after a woman and a kid (or kids) or the elderly. Because they're cowardly trash. That cunt knows that a man would knock her fucking head in if she pulled that COVID cough on him.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how she loses her job and all respect of every decent person who she knows.

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2021 2:36 AM

The shebeast assaulting a mother and child is the sister in Nebraska of the account executive in Arizona.

This is how your family will screw your life up.

by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2021 2:43 AM

R47 throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 51September 9, 2021 3:04 AM

And her job's gone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 9, 2021 3:08 AM

R52 “Who is she? Never met her!” 🤡

by Anonymousreply 53September 9, 2021 3:19 AM

White trash being white trash. What’s new?

by Anonymousreply 54September 9, 2021 3:21 AM

I would’ve thrown canned vegetables at her. At least she got canned for real.

by Anonymousreply 55September 9, 2021 3:24 AM

Some people with HIV have spent years in jail for *spitting* on people.

This loathsome cunt deserves the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 56September 9, 2021 3:25 AM

We are being held hostage by these people. They are not anti-vaxx, they are pro-covid and they are actively spreading the infection.

The ICU is full. Lockdowns eminent, but they really, really, really want you to know how they feel this virus is fake and their liberty is being removed from their lives.

These are the fuck your feelings types who are keeping the rest of us in pandemic mode INDEFINITELY.

by Anonymousreply 57September 9, 2021 3:31 AM

She was fired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 9, 2021 3:31 AM

Excellent news, R52 and R58. Thank you both!

by Anonymousreply 59September 9, 2021 3:39 AM

It would be funny if it were Jennifer Coolidge in a mockumentary, but, unfortunately, it is all too real.

by Anonymousreply 60September 9, 2021 3:48 AM

The ugly cunt should have had bleach thrown at her just like her president Drumpf said.

by Anonymousreply 61September 9, 2021 3:53 AM

I like the way you think, R42. Just make sure she's wet first.

by Anonymousreply 62September 9, 2021 4:00 AM

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

by Anonymousreply 63September 9, 2021 4:13 AM

And some people think I don’t exist!

by Anonymousreply 64September 9, 2021 4:16 AM

State/local governments need to start recognizing this as a form of assault and something that the targets of this behavior can legally respond to with enough violence sufficient to cease the behavior and protect themselves from their attacker.

Personally, I like the idea of spraying them with Lysol and flashing a lighter when they undoubtedly move to get physical. But that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 65September 9, 2021 4:31 AM

That old bitch should’ve been clocked.

by Anonymousreply 66September 9, 2021 4:35 AM

Stores should have burly bouncers.

by Anonymousreply 67September 9, 2021 4:38 AM

So SAP hires trash like that, yet I couldn’t even get an interview when I applied with them a few years ago? What a joke of a place!

by Anonymousreply 68September 9, 2021 4:39 AM

She has exactly the same facial and bone structure as MTG.

by Anonymousreply 69September 9, 2021 4:39 AM

So many assholes.

by Anonymousreply 70September 9, 2021 4:42 AM

If that bitch coughed on me or my family i would have clocked her upside the head and dragged her out of the front door like that video we saw several months ago. NO MERCY!!! or maybe just pulled her out by her stupid bleached hear out the door.

by Anonymousreply 71September 9, 2021 4:52 AM

*hair

by Anonymousreply 72September 9, 2021 4:53 AM

What a fucking cunt! I don’t usually wish Ill will on anyone, but I’ll make an exception for her.

by Anonymousreply 73September 9, 2021 5:00 AM

I'm at the point where i really feel like we need to some vigilante style (mild) justice on them: slash their tires, apply for stupid credit in their name, shit on their front doorstop, huge amounts of goop on their windshields. Anything mostly harmless but very inconvenient for them. I'M ABOUT TO GO OFF ON THESE ASSHOLES.

by Anonymousreply 74September 9, 2021 5:15 AM

Nonsense, R69, this woman is way more physically attractive than MTG, whose face is literally deformed.

by Anonymousreply 75September 9, 2021 5:33 AM

So from now on anyone who Googles her name when she applies for a job will find this. Suck it, COVID Qunt.

by Anonymousreply 76September 9, 2021 5:52 AM

Welfare queen.

by Anonymousreply 77September 9, 2021 5:57 AM

[quote]I would have thrown a tomato right at her big tranny face.

I would have thrown a fist right at her big tranny face.

by Anonymousreply 78September 9, 2021 6:22 AM

Anti-vaxxers = Death cult.

by Anonymousreply 79September 9, 2021 6:24 AM

Sis needs to try this in my Brooklyn neighborhood.

She’d be leaving town in a wooden box.

by Anonymousreply 80September 9, 2021 6:27 AM

For some reason I'd already blocked SAP on Twitter. They must post all manner of garbage since they hire mentally ill slags like Janene!

She's out of a high-paying job at age 55, the peak of her earning years and retirement savings years, and she's likely to get a felony conviction to boot! She's really fucked her whole retirement now. GFM site doesn't allow people who've broken the law to beg for funds! She really screwed the pooch, but I really wish someone had hurled a hard cabbage at her fucking empty Trumpy head!

by Anonymousreply 81September 9, 2021 6:45 AM

I had a bad experience in the Wendy's drive thru (Mary!) but now you don't dare complain because everybody has a camera, but this woman deserves to be named and shamd.

by Anonymousreply 82September 9, 2021 8:10 AM

[quote] Sis needs to try this in my Brooklyn neighborhood. She’d be leaving town in a wooden box.

If it was in Canarsie, they’d never find her body.

by Anonymousreply 83September 9, 2021 10:58 AM

She seemed like a relatively well educated woman too.

by Anonymousreply 84September 9, 2021 7:18 PM

Good. Best news all day.

by Anonymousreply 85September 9, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote]She seemed like a relatively well educated woman too.

She also seems like a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 86September 9, 2021 7:42 PM

R86 - you're giving mental illness a bad name. She's just a saucy, loud-mouthed bitch.

Don't give this c*** a pass with a mental illness excuse. She's working full time - she doesn't have any diminished capacity except lack of compassion and too much ego.

by Anonymousreply 87September 9, 2021 8:17 PM

R11 beat me to it! I was going to post that clip of Amazon Braids Girl taking out the trash in Long Beach. I shop at that store about once a week. I LOVE that clip.

by Anonymousreply 88September 9, 2021 8:36 PM

R88 here. That youtube version is now "age restricted"? WTF. Here's the original from reddit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 9, 2021 8:39 PM

Wake me up when some enterprising sleuth tracks down Ms. Janene Hoskovec, asks her for her reaction to being canned for her asshattery, and films it for us.

by Anonymousreply 90September 9, 2021 8:41 PM

[quote] (from her still non-updated LinkedIn page): Having 20 years' experience in technology sales, I am passionate about helping organizations navigate the IT, finance and legal complexities of digital transformation. When organizations harness the power of digital landscapes that are cohesive, progressive, and secure, it frees them to successfully compete and thrive in the rapidly changing modern digital economy.

Yes, that's exactly who I'd want to "help my organization navigate the IT, finance and legal complexities of digital transformation": a QTard frau who was dumb enough to become the subject of a "Covidiot Karen Gone Wild" type of video.

by Anonymousreply 91September 9, 2021 8:46 PM

Every time I see a pic of MT Green I think she looks like someone who had an experimental face transplant that "took" but doesn't quite look right.

by Anonymousreply 92September 9, 2021 8:46 PM

No one will hire her now lol. How many lives/relationships has dump ruined? He really is the devil incarnate. These people are brainwashed beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 93September 9, 2021 8:50 PM

Here's the hubby. He sounds like a lovely fellow, based on his YouTube subscriptions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 9, 2021 8:54 PM

[quote]Don't give this c*** a pass

We’re adults. You can say cunt.

by Anonymousreply 95September 9, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote] "Covidiot Karen Gone Wild" type of video.

Love this.

by Anonymousreply 96September 9, 2021 8:57 PM

Another nut was filmed in TX following a judge around HEB shouting how he was going to be hanged as a traitor and spouting about evil and religious shit. The biblehumpers are just as nuts as Muslim or Jewish fundamentalists.

by Anonymousreply 97September 9, 2021 9:02 PM

[quote]We’re adults. You can say cunt.

It's rather a requirement around here.

by Anonymousreply 98September 9, 2021 9:46 PM

So glad this cunt was fired.

I hope she can never find a job again.

I hope she suffers and dies along and hungry and rejected.

Fuck her. May she suffer untold pain and agony before death.

by Anonymousreply 99September 10, 2021 4:48 AM

When a pre-shopping spree Chardonnay brunch (or squeeze bottle full of spirits cunt) bitch starts to spew, wouldn't receipts be absolutely required?

by Anonymousreply 100September 10, 2021 5:09 AM

When I fly into Lincoln Nebraska, I always cough in the local grocers. 🤡

by Anonymousreply 101September 10, 2021 5:15 AM

She’s a beast, a wild hog. I hope she reads what we are saying about her. Filthy, nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 102September 10, 2021 7:09 AM

I was surprised to find she was employed. She looks old. And for someone who boasted they worked around IT, it's equally surprising she didn't understand the concept that people have been found out via the internet when they acted out in bizarre behavior

by Anonymousreply 103September 10, 2021 9:27 AM

I think all the Botox and PS on her face has cut off the blood supply to her brain.

by Anonymousreply 104September 10, 2021 10:43 AM

She's lucky the woman she assaulted didn't spray Lysol or Raid in her mouth. A quick visit to the ER is sadly missing from the video. I'd have bashed her head into the linoleum floor until it stopped talking.

I am full of truly murderous rage after watching videos like this for a year. I wonder if I really would lose control and kill a bitch if one assaulted me? I never thought I was capable, but in all honesty I am.

by Anonymousreply 105September 12, 2021 5:32 AM

R105 nah, won't happen because you probably don't look like a good target. Most of these bullies are rarely going up to full grown men that look like they can fight back and that's for a good reason. It's always young people, employees that are a powerless, another female, etc.

I'm friends with a petite woman, who deals with bs all the time. My theory is that she's small, looks younger than she is, and doesn't look like a fighter. That's why she becomes a prime target for assholes. Never happens when she's with her husband though.

These loons are with it enough to know who to antagonize.

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2021 8:04 AM

“Oh it’s my allergies, excuse me 👽…”

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2021 7:14 PM

I hope grocery store lady catches the Covid now.

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2021 9:29 PM

R29 R3

by Anonymousreply 109September 12, 2021 9:32 PM

And, since she was fired from her job, has no health insurance to pay for it.

That’s gonna be a big bill.

by Anonymousreply 110September 12, 2021 9:48 PM

Whenever I'm out and about in my mask I keep having this thought...

I wish a motherfucker would.

But alas, so far, no one has mocked me. But I wish a motherfucker would.

I'm trained in martial arts. They won't be getting off the floor without assistance.

by Anonymousreply 111September 12, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote] I was surprised to find she was employed. She looks old.

How old does she look to you, and what age do you think women generally retire at?

by Anonymousreply 112September 12, 2021 10:45 PM

I’ve said this before, but MTG looks like a woman who transitioned to a man and then de-transitioned back to a “woman.”

by Anonymousreply 113September 13, 2021 4:54 AM

I knew there was more to this story. He face looked to pulled to be a local.

by Anonymousreply 114September 13, 2021 5:07 AM

Her face looked too pulled***

by Anonymousreply 115September 13, 2021 5:08 AM

R105, a saw a small snake in my bathroom last week. I have no idea how it got there. The closest thing I had was Lysol, and I sprayed the dickens out of it. I killed it! I'd gladly try to replicate the response in this situation.

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2021 2:25 AM

[quote]saw a small snake in my bathroom last week. I have no idea how it got there.

Probably crawled up from the terlet.

by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2021 4:40 AM

These are the fucking assholes who go on about "mah freedumbz" as they invade everyone else's

by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2021 4:47 AM

Live. Love. Contaminate.

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2021 4:56 AM

Somebody should’ve grabbed a bottle of two Buck Chucks and smashed it over her head.

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2021 11:50 AM

This woman should be beheaded immediately. Ugly frau.

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2021 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!