Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don’t take in troubled foster kids

Sociopaths abound. You’ve been warned.

This especially includes Russian kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 9:14 PM

Especially Russians.

Fetal alcohol syndrome is very high among unwanted Russian vag-droppings and as a result so are a multitude of behavioural problems.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 6:35 AM

We were told privately by a social worker to adopt a child under 2 from Russia. Even then it's a "leap of faith" and you have to assume the mother drank while pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 6:43 AM

I’ve had seven foster kids over the years. And while a couple had minor behavioral or emotional issues, they were all great little guys who never gave me any more problems than any other kids. Good experience.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 6:55 AM

What did she do? I’m not watching a 30 minute video to find out.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 7:00 AM

[quote]Don’t take in troubled foster kids

Lighten up, friend.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 7:00 AM

There are two Russian adoptees NEXT DOOR to me!

What can I do?

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 7:01 AM

R4 she voted for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 7:01 AM

Russia has a really high abortion rate.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 7:05 AM

мне нравится синий

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 7:07 AM

Another Slavic hating fascist thread. Gets so hard since it's not woke to hate black people. You must take it out on someone.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 8:11 AM

R10 boris can dish it but not take it, just like putin.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 8:15 AM

R4 Husband groomed Sabrina, they had sex, manipulates Sabrina with the promise of a relationship into killing his wife. Idk why the focus is on her when the husband was the one behind it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 8:24 AM

The only reason a man would bring a teen girl into his home is for sex.

Big suprise: Lolita murders her foster mother.

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 8:24 AM

Tell me about it!

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 8:29 AM

“You had one job and you couldn’t even do that right!”

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 8:33 AM

A very common condition in children adopted from Russia is reactive attachment disorder (RAD). Even those infants who are born healthy (e.g. without fetal alcohol syndrome) will develop a mental disorder if they were not given enough attention in those months after birth. They need to be held, cuddled, and talked to. However, employees in orphanages don't have time to give children all the attention that they need, so often children lie for long stretches of time without any stimulation.

In the past decade, lots of Americans turned to Russia because they wanted to adopt Caucasian babies. The problems emerge after a few months. The child rages, sometimes picks one parent whom they treat like crap, might abuse pets or other children in the home. Sometimes no amount of love and therapy can correct the problem, which continues until the kid ends up in jail or runs off with a partner who is a bad influence.

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 8:35 PM

Why are there so many Russians in the US now? (Real question).

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 8:54 PM

This is more a case of a sociopathic man (the husband) using manipulation and coercion on a vulnerable young person.

But I agree avoid Russians of all ages.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!