Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why am I attracted to the buck tooth Condi Rice?

She is not really much to look at but why am I captivated by her? She is intriguing in a very weird way.

by Anonymousreply 153September 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Speaks fluent Russian. Plays the piano. Fit. Disciplined. Complicit.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 1:40 AM

R1 None of these reasons could explain. I think it's her internal craziness.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 1:43 AM

Power is the greatest aphrodisiac.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 1:44 AM

Maybe you like her apartment

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 1:47 AM

She is very smart, fit, and self-possessed.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 1:57 AM

Are you a woman, OP? If so, it could be because you know it’d feel good to have your clit running through the gap in her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 2:01 AM

I sat next to Condi Rice during a loooong ceremonial dinner over which she presided while she was Stanford's provost, in early 1999. She is, simply, fascinating. She speaks eloquently and authoritatively and seems to know a lot about a lot. Her Russian is really good (as is mine, which is why I think I was seated next to her at the head table). She also smelled good. As the dinner speeches went on, she was whip smart in her criticisms of the speakers. I very much enjoyed the "gossipy" banter we exchanged. Some bigwig philosophy of education guy from U Chicago was speaking and she and I were rolling our eyes hard.

Then she told me that she was resigning soon to help with the George W. Bush presidential campaign. My infatuation deflated immediately.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 2:03 AM

She never did a thing for me.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 2:03 AM

You’re into that split-tooth on the clitty? 👅

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 2:08 AM

I wouldn’t say that I’m sexually attracted to her but there’s something about her that just seems cool. I can see why Dubya seemed in love with her.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 2:19 AM

I think I'd rather have the Garofalo troll, thank you. Way too much Condi around here lately. She can go light cigars with $100 bills or eat baby seals or whatever she does, I don't want to hear about her.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 2:21 AM

It's her fucking boots. Did you know Dick Cheney and Karl Rove came up with the combat boots so that she would exude the iron boots fascist persona they were going for. And here she was some lovesick bitch mooning over W. as her office husband.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 2:34 AM

Blech. Those boots, what a clown!

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2021 2:37 AM

Iraq, Condi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2021 2:54 AM

Looks like the "power pearls" didn't do the trick there.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 3:02 AM

R7 Are you a woman? Did she really give the lesbian vibe?

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2021 3:16 AM

Jesus Christ, get the fuck out of here OP. You're an asshole

this is like your third thread about this

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2021 3:27 AM

Maybe it's the chilly insousiance as she says, "I don't think anybody could have predicted ...."

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2021 9:31 AM

She is thin, successful, cosmopolitan, great taste in footwear, AND has very dark energy. Of course she is sexy. No need to be good looking to have allure.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2021 9:56 AM

Because she’s a treasonous hag?

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2021 11:59 AM

Are you lesbian? All of my lez friends think she's really hot.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2021 12:08 PM

Bush administration Leni Riefenstahl

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2021 2:33 PM

She is an interesting woman.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2021 4:38 PM

And yet - she's still a virgin, right?

This bitch's "positions" are awful. She's against abortion, gay marriage, removal of Confederate statues, no limits on guns, etc.

She's ice cold - that's the appeal. Sorry - but a frigid conservative that's never been fucked is some messed up shit that I can't deal with.

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2021 4:44 PM

She had a partner for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2021 4:49 PM

...years

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2021 4:50 PM

Fuck Off Boris

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 4:59 PM

R24 Who told you she's anti abortion and gay marriage? And btw she's also pro gun control. I highly doubt she's a virgin since she can probably get any lesbian she wants .

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2021 5:50 PM

R28 - her Wikipedia page, which she can update at any time. She's 'mildly' pro-choice - which means she isn't really pro-choice.

And she's for civil unions, not gay marriage. And no, she's not pro gun control either. She's a 2nd amendment absolutist.

Where the fuck did you get your garbage info R28?

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 5:54 PM

Best story is when Katrina was happening, she was spotted at Ferragamo on Fifth Avenue, trying on shoes. Some withered old NY broad said right in her face “how dare you be here when people are dying I New Orleans”.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2021 6:32 PM

Provosts gotta provost.

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2021 10:20 PM

R29 1. Mildly pro-choice is skill pro-choice. 2. She was never anti-gay marriage and she referred to mother of Mark Dybul's partner as his mother-in-law. 3. She was never a 2nd amendment absolutist either. You need to check your facts before posting.

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2021 12:25 AM

She also supported and developed women in government, regardless of their political affiliation. Frances Townsend was one of her protégés and she thought very highly of her. Keep in mind that Frances is a democrat and her former boss Janet Reno was running for governor against Jeb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2021 12:38 AM

She's also a war criminal whose knowing lies helped lead us into disastrous, bloody invasions. A foreign policy dinosaur whose Cold War mindset couldn't deal with a changed world. An inflexible thinker whose banal center-left social positions can't redeem her neoconservative blundering and enabling of an increasingly authoritarian—even then—party.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Just remember, she was the National Security Advisor on the day when the worst terrorist attack in history happened on US soil. I don't want kind of "advising" she was getting paid for, but it obviously had nothing to do with national security.

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2021 1:00 AM

If Condi had used her intelligence for good, rather than evil, just imagine what she could have accomplished for this country. Sad when you think about it.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2021 1:34 AM

Boris Fucktard you love her because she speaks Russian so well. You dream of whispering sweet Anti-Tranny hate into her earl

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2021 2:25 AM

R37 What does Condi have anything to do with Boris Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2021 2:31 AM

She is hot to lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2021 3:08 PM

Maybe it's the gap.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2021 1:14 AM

The house in Palo Alto Condi and her partner owned and lived in together. They eventually sold it for about 1.4M.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2021 2:36 AM

R41 This was her partner's house. I couldn't believe she would live in such an old and shabby house... I heard she also had her own place.

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2021 3:07 AM

R32 is Boris Fucktard

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2021 12:15 PM

Fuck off zombie Gaddafi.

by Anonymousreply 44September 12, 2021 6:45 AM

Her “partner”? We’re talking lesbians aren’t we?

by Anonymousreply 45September 12, 2021 7:10 AM

Are you lesbian? She butch in the most crass, a-hole, power driven, man hating dude kind of way. Lesbians love other lesbians that act like straight male jerks.

Lesbian Catnip.

by Anonymousreply 46September 12, 2021 7:53 AM

R42. That's the house Condi owned with her female partner. Both names were on the deed which is public information They lived there together for years

by Anonymousreply 47September 12, 2021 8:04 AM

Its a shame the evil cunt didn't die of cancer for the 20th anniversary of 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 48September 12, 2021 8:56 AM

I had a negative opinion of her. Then I saw a pic. or video(can't remember which) meeting w. Arab leaders. No head wrap, neck exposed & a bitch face, like Joan in Mommy Dearest..don't fuck w.me fellas. She also had her handbag, always useful to cary your cast iron frying pan in case someone needs to be 'brought round' to their senses. Gave me pause.

Then I read 2 of her memoirs. She is an amazing woman & her parents, even more amazing, which she beautifully credits. Taught me again about my biggest failing, Contempt prior to investigation, guaranteed to keep me in a state of ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2021 12:22 PM

And yet, R49, she's a war criminal whose lies cost hundreds of thousands of lives and caused international chaos that people are still dealing with. And she blithely went back to Palo Alto without any consequences.

by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2021 12:38 PM

Contempt prior to investigation, guaranteed to keep one in a state of everlasting ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2021 12:44 PM

And yet she obviously didn't fallow her words when she had contempt without investigation when she said we should go to war because "we don't want to find out the smoking gun comes in the form of a mushroom cloud"

Where was the investigation Condi? No weapons of mass destruction yet you were SURE they had them. OR maybe you were just blatantly and knowingly lying to the American people so we would back your war mongering administration. You have blood of thousands of people on your hands Dear.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 3:37 AM

I love looking at a whole person, not just their politics. I am more than my political positions. Politics is a minor part of my life. When I read her memoirs I learned much more about her, than just her political persona. Fascinating. But I have an inquiring mind, which I like about myself. I have come to accept that this is not usual. Many don't like or understand it. But it serves me well. In a misspent youth I threw out the babe(some really luscious ones) w. the bath water too many times..I've learnt my lesson. No more contempt prior to investigation for me.

by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 3:49 AM

Yeah, me too r53, that's why I love Hitler because he had a great knack for speaking in public as a personal motivator and uniting a country. His art background really influenced informs and architectural imagery for decades. I don't bother with politics, I judge the whole person, that's really a minor part of my life just like you.

by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 4:38 AM

[quote]Politics is a minor part of my life. When I read her memoirs I learned much more about her, than just her political persona

I am sure the thousands of people who died because of her actions are very happy you choose to ignore that side of her so you can continue to be fascinated with her persona.

by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 4:42 AM

R46 She's not butch at all and in no way is she giving out man hating vibe. She is relatively feminine in my opinion. Hillary is butch. Janet Napolitano is butch. Janet Reno was butch. But Condi Rice was not.

by Anonymousreply 56September 13, 2021 4:53 AM

Condi Rice is not fem either. No one thinks of her as pretty, attractive, or sexy except for desperate lesbos. More of a black book worm with buck teeth. Female Urkel.

by Anonymousreply 57September 13, 2021 5:00 AM

Joan in Baby Jane & Strait Jacket

by Anonymousreply 58September 13, 2021 5:36 AM

R57 However, compared to Hillary, she is still a woman at least on the surface.

by Anonymousreply 59September 13, 2021 5:44 AM

However, unlike Hillery she actually sent thousands of people to their death with her position of power and lies to the American public.

by Anonymousreply 60September 13, 2021 5:47 AM

I'm only talking about which female politicians are butcher, not about their policies. Rice is relatively feminine compared to the others, such as Hillary and Janet(s). Even desperate lesbos won't fall for Hillary, unless a significant amount of benefits are provided.

by Anonymousreply 61September 13, 2021 6:07 AM

A regular bundle of joy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 13, 2021 6:18 AM

When you look enjoy learning it influences how you roll. I try to stay openminded before I reject someone totally. Especially people I don't know personally & have never even met. I also try to carefully read & explore issues & situations surrounding them before I condemn them. That was investigation is for me. I know its different for everyone. When I have the need to condemn & criticize quickly, to rush to judgment I know something is wrong with me, not the other person. Usually I am feeling insecure or afraid.

by Anonymousreply 63September 13, 2021 11:46 AM

[quote] I also try to carefully read & explore issues & situations surrounding them before I condemn them.

Yet you seem to have no problem doing the opposite putting them on a pedestal without knowing them personally. Ignoring the actual things that have been factually documented about them such as lying to the American people to pursued them into a 2nd war on a country that did not attack us.

I never knew Kim Jong-un or Saddam Hussein personally, I wont judge till I meet them. Your Logic.

by Anonymousreply 64September 13, 2021 11:55 AM

[quote]I try to stay openminded before I reject someone totally.

Don't give us this false dichotomy. You seem to be arguing that someone's complex, delightful memoir should morally outweigh the consequences of her actions. I'm sure Henry Kissinger can be a charming raconteur; he's also a war criminal. I've enjoyed dinner conversations with Wall Street billionaires who basically helped engineer the financial crisis to their own profit; they're scum. Cf. R7 above.

by Anonymousreply 65September 13, 2021 12:07 PM

In this age of cancel culture more than ever I seek to have my own mind & not be swayed, hence my desire to remain openminded & do my investigation into things. In my misspent you I threw away many a person & opportunity because of my emotional, insecure need to rush to judgment & condemnation. I can live in regret over these missteps or I can learn & grow as a human being.

by Anonymousreply 66September 13, 2021 12:13 PM

Bush and Cheney were the deciders. Condi Rice was more of an opportunist...

by Anonymousreply 67September 13, 2021 3:44 PM

My dad thought she was hot, too, OP.

by Anonymousreply 68September 13, 2021 3:48 PM

She's always looked like the type of closeted lesbian who has callouses and burns in her vagina from trying to scrub the temptation out.

by Anonymousreply 69September 13, 2021 4:58 PM

She failed miserably as a public servant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 13, 2021 7:07 PM

R69 She is not in closet in California.

by Anonymousreply 71September 13, 2021 11:56 PM

She was a day late and a dollar short for the job. Her background was in cold war Russia (which was basically over) when it needed to be middle east terrorism. She was Ill-prepared for the job.

by Anonymousreply 72September 14, 2021 10:48 AM

Because OP you are disgusting and need mental help. Why would you love a mole-covered sell-out? I love how Harry Belafonte called her out. Sorry, beautiful people don't like ugly Fascist dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2021 11:02 AM

R73 Lol. You should post a photo of yourself and show us how beautiful you are. Without a photo, I would just assume you are ugly and mean.

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2021 11:49 PM

R74 - I am actually considered quite handsome and charming. Of course, you would say that given that you would defend the Candace Owens of the Bush administration. Sorry, these are disgusting, ugly women and Harry Belafonte was right. Also, like Sindey Poitier, he was a beautiful man.

by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2021 11:57 PM

Love how you all have your panties in a twist of the evil Ms. Rice. Let's see if we can get your BP up CONDI,CONDI. Is it cause she's black?

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2021 1:58 AM

R75 Sorry, but only desperate gay men would describe him as beautiful...

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2021 2:03 AM

If Condi was white with that buck tooth and war monger personality, no one wold be praising her or talking about her "beauty".

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2021 3:48 AM

R78 Hillary is white and with buck tooth, yet she got praised much more than Condi.

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2021 4:26 AM

For her looks R79?

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2021 4:44 AM

R80 Lol. Hillary is not much to look at either. They mainly praised her for the fact that she was a butch feminist.

by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2021 5:14 AM

That's my point, OP praised Condi for your hotness, not her brains. I call bull shit on that. If Condi was white, she would not be so praised. Condi is a dog, and shit for actual brains. She got us in a war we didn't need to because she was so into Bush (pun intended). All talk the OP seems to be infatuated with.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2021 6:49 AM

She's great at anal.

by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2021 6:51 AM

R77 - only desperate gay men would be bitchy enough to call Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte NOT beautiful. Or racist gay men.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2021 10:23 AM

After reading this thread, it is clear she is a DL icon.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2021 10:46 AM

R84 Lol are you serious? Considering them as hot also reflects your own level of hotness, or on the flip side, ugliness.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2021 4:34 PM

R82 I don't agree she is a dog. She is more on the average looking side, but it's the way how she carries herself that is quite charming.

by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2021 4:41 PM

R7 I actually have sat next to her at two official dinners and she is a fascinating woman. Very interesting and well versed a wide range of topics. I don't especially care for her politics but I could definitely see her appeal on several levels. Not sexually for me but in other departments.

by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2021 4:49 PM

r49 r51 r53 r63 r66 r76 Dubya is arguably the worst president in the history of the United States. Kindasleazy Rice eagerly supported Dubya and her complicit lies helped lead this country into the disastrous, bloody, and insanely expensive invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. Rice is an asshole and you are an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2021 5:18 PM

Sorry, but Harry Belafonte's head shape like a baby with FAS negates any beauty he may have had. Symmetrical features on that head is a "no". He even passed down that near neanderthal head to Shari. And a large part of him fighting for Black civil rights was his "erotic rage" and access to white women. I guess a fake can spot another, even though he is more fake than her.

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2021 5:21 PM

[quote]I don't especially care for her politics but

Oh, you don't especially care for starting endless, unnecessary, barely thought-through military quagmires on the strength of public lies?

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2021 10:56 PM

Rice is to Lesbians what Jenner is to the Trannies: DEAD

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2021 10:58 PM

R88 How was she like in person? Lesbian or not?

by Anonymousreply 93September 16, 2021 12:19 AM

R28 Get any lesbian she wants? Even if she is gay, you think all lesbians are so desperate to sleep with Condoleezza fucking Rice?

by Anonymousreply 94September 16, 2021 12:38 AM

R94 She was probably the best looking one among the powerful lesbians(compared to Janet Reno/Napolitano, Elena Kagan and Mrs. Clinton). And she was the most powerful one among the non butch lesbians. These 2 distinctions made her quite appealing.

by Anonymousreply 95September 16, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]Very interesting and well versed a wide range of topics.

Too bad none of them were in terrorism or the middle east threats which were looming long before she was hired for the job.

by Anonymousreply 96September 16, 2021 1:45 AM

Remember photos of her coming into a room with a bunch of the boys from the Mid. East. They were in all their get ups. She came in head held high, no neck covering or head scarf. Pulled out her chair & sat down, giving any of the boys glaring at her loads of attitude. Arabs the first slavers of African Americans refer to black people as Pug Nosed Slaves. Bet Condi saw that in their eyes as she stared them down. Bet she had a cast iron frying pan in her briefcase if a few of them needed an attitude adjustment.

by Anonymousreply 97September 16, 2021 2:03 AM

Gaddafi was also Arab?

by Anonymousreply 98September 16, 2021 2:06 AM

Boris are you sitting around crossdressed badly and whacking off to pictures of Cuntalingus Rice?

by Anonymousreply 99September 16, 2021 2:22 AM

R95 Not every woman wants to date someone just because they are powerful. Especially lesbians, who are usually liberal, and she's a conservative. And old. And unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 100September 16, 2021 9:22 AM

R100 Just like me.

by Anonymousreply 101September 16, 2021 9:23 AM

R100. Boris is clueless

by Anonymousreply 102September 16, 2021 2:27 PM

R100 Sorry but I'm quite sure she could easily get much more high quality men/women than you and most of the other average little people.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2021 3:11 AM

Her partner was a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2021 3:13 AM

The gap between her teeth is nothing compared to the gap between her legs. #CondiCunt

by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2021 3:18 AM

What's so fascinating about a with gap teeth? It's not a professional look and it signals poor dental care and poverty stricken low class upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2021 3:40 AM

I literally can’t stand her.

She exemplifies evil in every form to me. And I align her in the Trump category. DISGUSTING!!!

Black or white or anybody whose republican are’ “Life Ruiners.”

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2021 3:54 AM

R106 She was from a middle class black family. The stereotype about people's dental appearance in reflection of social status is both amusing and horrible.

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2021 4:08 AM

[quote]The stereotype about people's dental appearance in reflection of social status is both amusing and horrible.

I may be all of those but it still rings true. You must be British.

In America straight teeth and GOOD dental care is not an afterthought. It's not something you do if you have extra money. Both upper class and middle class know this. Lower class cant afford it. Dental care is not free in the US and often times not even covered with your employer. It's no different than having good manners or dressing up for a job interview.

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2021 4:22 AM

Her family could certainly afford it. She was learning piano and figure skating from a very young age. The fact that she is classy and rich but still keeps a little unique character is pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2021 4:56 AM

The fact that you called her "classy" means that you don't know the meaning of the word. CLASSY She's so CLAAAAASSYY

The fact that her family could afford it as you say speaks volumes about their low priorities for you looks. I guess they figured a lost cause so why spend the money.

Sorry but a gap between the teeth is not "unique" or cool. It's about as unique and cool as a Cleft Palate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2021 6:16 AM

R103 That's has nothing to do with what I was saying.

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2021 9:44 AM

R111 She was not bad looking at all when younger and she also aged well. Only women hating crazy gay men would call her ugly. The fact that someone compared Cleft Palate to a pretty common dental feature also speaks volumes. It hard to find a person more ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2021 8:48 PM

Beauty is not an intellectual exercise R113. You either have it or you don't. If Condi and that face were working at McDonalds, no one would be raving about her beauty. Only desperate bull dykes could find her attractive. A face only a mother could love.

by Anonymousreply 114September 17, 2021 9:20 PM

R114 Condi is within the wide spectrum of average looking people, just like 90% of the population. Only women hating ugly gay men that lack any attention from females and decent looking males could not understand that people are not either beautiful or ugly. Too bad probably even your mom couldn't love your face.

by Anonymousreply 115September 17, 2021 9:41 PM

Condi is a buck tooth hag. Deal with it. If that gets your panties in a wad, that's your problem. But don't try and convince the rest of us she is hot, no one thinks that except for you and your bad taste in woman. Only an fugly homely bull dyke would think Condi is lipstick worthy.

by Anonymousreply 116September 18, 2021 12:20 AM

Plus she's a horrible human being. Thousand of people died because of her direct influence in a position of power. Oh, but lest not judge, after all she is so delightful and poised in person.

by Anonymousreply 117September 18, 2021 12:22 AM

Only fugly gay man with small penis would have such hatred towards women.

by Anonymousreply 118September 18, 2021 2:44 AM

Ask you wife OP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 18, 2021 3:23 AM

Only straight men would have some hatred, we don't want or need to fuck woman to get off, so we can tell it like it is. Your penis shaming of men has no power here.

by Anonymousreply 120September 18, 2021 3:25 AM

This is a weird thread started by Boris to get Gays to love Republicans. As usual it has backfired tremendously for him.

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2021 3:28 AM

R120 Some gay men turned gay because of their micropenis not being able to impress women, so they switched over to be a bottom in order to avoid the "performance". You just seem like one of them who have extra hatred towards women lol.

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2021 3:59 AM

^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2021 4:52 AM

Boris not gay. Well, he is not any sexuality because he is an incel. Fat, ugly, scarred and trolling his way thru life. No accomplishment other than spamming message boards. He is a real success. 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2021 10:31 AM

Au contraire, Boris is very attractive to many ladies of Vladivostok because his sophistication outdoes that of the local gents and because of the way he throws his troll-rubles around at the vodkaterium of a Saturday nite.

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2021 12:06 PM

[quote]Some gay men turned gay because of their micropenis not being able to impress women, so they switched over to be a bottom in order to avoid the "performance". You just seem like one of them who have extra hatred towards women lol.

Penis shaming does not work on a guy with a beer can dick. You picked the wrong dude to play that game with trust me. If you saw it, probably bigger than the cheap dildo you have been using for the last 20 years. At least gay men don't have to buy fake pussies to get off like most lesbians do with rubber dildos resembling male penises. I am starting to think the Freudian penis envy thing is true, you seem quite obsessed with it. Maybe it's only true with dried up lesbians because they want dick but they hate men.

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2021 12:15 PM

R123 R126 Is this you? Or have I overestimated the size?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2021 9:37 PM

Beer can girth lol...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2021 10:48 PM

R122 Boris aka Jeffrey from Forest Hills, Queens does have a micro penis. He admitted it on Gay Universe years ago.

by Anonymousreply 129September 19, 2021 3:15 AM

As W. Bush’s National Security Adviser she is single-handedly responsible for allowing the 9/11 terrorist attacks to take place through gross negligence and incompetence.

She should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 130September 19, 2021 3:25 AM

If she was in prison she might could get her toofus fix.

by Anonymousreply 131September 19, 2021 3:27 AM

I watched her in a 9/11-weekend discussion on CSPAN with Bush II's immediate team reflecting on what went on in the Situation Room in Washington, D.C., that fateful day. I have to admit, I was really impressed by watching and listening to her recollections and thoughts for longer than I'd ever given my attention to her previously. Very precise, articulate and intelligent individual, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 132September 19, 2021 6:46 AM

The width of the gap between her teeth is exactly the same width as my freshly made clitoris. It’s not just the middle class and poverty stricken that this bitch has caused to cry out in desperation. She nearly caused my Ava Gabor wig to cum unglued when she went down on me.

by Anonymousreply 133September 19, 2021 7:06 AM

[quote] Very precise, articulate and intelligent individual, IMO.

So was Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 134September 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Hitler articulate? Intelligent? He was a shouter, rabble rouser. Never heard anything articulate or intelligent attributed to him.

by Anonymousreply 135September 19, 2021 9:15 PM

Condi was hot.

by Anonymousreply 136September 20, 2021 3:34 AM

R133 Lol let's be honest. If Condi was middle/low class, probably most of the people on DL including you would live in ghetto shithole.

by Anonymousreply 137September 20, 2021 3:43 AM

[quote]Hitler articulate? Intelligent? He was a shouter, rabble rouser. Never heard anything articulate or intelligent attributed to him.

Hitler IQ test score was estimated at 141. He convinced an entire country to go to war, he may have been evil (like Condi) but he was very intelligent. His rabble rousing was a technique he only used when he was in public. He was not a Donald Trump by any means. In fact Trump tried to mirror his tactics but he lacked the intellectual ability to form ideas and complete sentences.

Just like Condi, Hitler hated Dentists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 20, 2021 9:37 AM

R138. A new low for Boris. Defending Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 139September 20, 2021 12:26 PM

No one is defending Hitler you simpleton. It's a comparison of war mongering personalities, Both Condi and Hitler had similar traits. Both were responsible for starting wars and people dying. Although Hitler did it on a much bigger scale.

by Anonymousreply 140September 20, 2021 12:45 PM

R140. At least you admit to being Boris.

by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2021 8:24 PM

No body in their right mind is attracted to this buck tooth hag.

by Anonymousreply 142September 20, 2021 8:34 PM

Who estimated Hitler's IQ 141, Goering, his Dr., his mom? Clever, sneaky, crafty is not the same as intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 143September 20, 2021 8:41 PM

Admit it, it has nothing to do with her teeth. War criminals get you hot.

by Anonymousreply 144September 20, 2021 8:49 PM

Boris, do you still live in your Mom’s basement? Are you still poor? How is Sid?

by Anonymousreply 145September 20, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote][R140]. At least you admit to being Boris.

NOPE, I never said that and I am not Boris. You apparently have reading comprehension problems along with your fetish for ugly woman.

by Anonymousreply 146September 20, 2021 11:52 PM

R146 yes, you admitted that you are Boris, a couple of times now. Bye for now, Boris

by Anonymousreply 147September 20, 2021 11:54 PM

[quote]Who estimated Hitler's IQ 141, Goering, his Dr., his mom?

Try Google Dear. It's better than projecting your silly opinion. It just makes you look even more stupid than you really are.

by Anonymousreply 148September 20, 2021 11:54 PM

Anyone who calls Condi ugly must have prostate functional issues and deserves to be fucked by McTurtle in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 149September 21, 2021 1:31 AM

Anyone who calls Condi attractive is suffering from Blue Waffle Disease.

by Anonymousreply 150September 21, 2021 7:48 AM

R150 must be suffering from micropenis syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 151September 21, 2021 4:41 PM

Condi Rice has nice legs.

by Anonymousreply 152September 23, 2021 6:10 PM

R152 Is George W.

by Anonymousreply 153September 27, 2021 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!