Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitches with they tits out

The old receptionist at my work was a large AA woman who had her breasts always hanging out and had major attitude. She was also married to a skinny white dude. She was so rude but played the race card so nobody dared call her on anything. I will admit I almost envy these women’s confidence.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 7:10 AM

Those bitches best be putting them tatas away! You all be frontin and putting them out on display! Like you got any anyways?

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2021 12:46 AM

$18.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2021 12:46 AM

She must have been suffocating skinny white dude with the boobs.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2021 12:48 AM

Nice story Boris.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2021 1:02 AM

R4 You rang?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2021 1:11 AM

Boris is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2021 1:14 AM

R6 This is the start of a whole new campaign titled “Boris is beautiful!”

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2021 1:19 AM

I like to see males with their tits out, so I let female hoes slide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2021 1:30 AM

R8 Quite big tits!

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2021 1:32 AM

I worked with an obese woman with giant boobs and she had an outfit she would wear that I could only describe as full-body panty hose. No shame whatsoever!

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2021 1:35 AM

Believe me when I say that I am not the grammar nazi, but don't we have some pronoun trouble here?

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2021 1:36 AM

"Bitches with they tits out" is a,beautiful song.. We played it at my grandmother's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2021 2:00 AM

Well at least they’re not slapping you viciously across the face with them!

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2021 1:48 AM

[quote] Bitches with they tits out

Was this supposed to be English?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2021 4:37 AM

I'm so tired of tits out. I can't even bear to look at cleavage any more.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2021 7:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!