Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy in September

Come on girls, thread for DL love birds

by Anonymousreply 178October 8, 2021 8:59 AM

no news of Froy or Madden??

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2021 7:08 PM

R1 Not really. He posted a quote about love that was cute imo.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2021 9:16 AM

R just got back to London from Italy and the med. Months.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2021 12:01 AM

No he didn't.

The were just spotted by someone in London on the streets though -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2021 1:06 AM

But...duh...

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2021 1:20 AM

Why was this Murield so quickly?

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2021 2:36 AM

R6 "Murield"...?

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2021 2:46 AM

How much longer do we give this relationship?

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2021 2:48 AM

R8 They have already been together for more than one and a half years. They will last till at least 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2021 5:53 AM

He posted this quote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2021 5:55 AM

It's clear he's head-over-heels in love with Madden. The question is, is it the same for Madden? Previous rumors make me wonder...

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2021 12:21 PM

Madden has been in Italy all summer except for a couple weeks back mid summer. Then he was in the Greek Isles when the big gay Greek party was a couple weeks ago.

Froy was on an island with a bunch of eldergays , Spanish, Brit, German, in a villa for a week off the coast of Italy, after Spain and "Hawaii" (not).

F has been moved around the corner of R's place. Just keeping apart for work and to keep things on the DL??? Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2021 12:28 PM

For those new to these threads, the above post is complete hogwash from our resident troll.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2021 1:01 PM

You would know. I saw him in London yesterday for the first time in a month or so, and YOU confirmed it, toots!

Smooches

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2021 1:08 PM

Take your meds honey.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2021 1:10 PM

I'll let you know when he flies back here.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2021 2:42 PM

Interesting how fast his threads used to fill up, with new ones constantly...and now it has screeched to a halt. Hmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2021 2:02 PM

R17 The closet cases get boring after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Actors/singers have been announced for the TV series, Monarch, that Froy was in talks to appear in. Susan Sarandon, Anna Friel, Trace Adkins and Beth Ditto so far. Sarandon and Adkins play married country stars, the Romans, matriarch and patriarch of a country music dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 2:56 PM

There’s no real gossip anymore. Everyone knows they’re fucking.

by Anonymousreply 20September 13, 2021 3:05 PM

R12 Are you saying Froy was never in Hawaii?

by Anonymousreply 21September 13, 2021 3:54 PM

R19 Some are saying the full cast is still being announced. Those are the main characters leading the show, but supporting and recurring characters are still to be announced.

R21 He absolutely was in Hawaii. We have the photographic evidence from his own posts to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 6:29 AM

[quote]Some are saying the full cast is still being announced. Those are the main characters leading the show, but supporting and recurring characters are still to be announced.

Yes, the full cast is still to be announced. (Another actor was announced since I wrote that.) I was mentioning who has been announced so far. And I'm not sure those are all the lead actors, there may be more leads than that.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 1:04 PM

He's gone quiet again...

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 10:36 PM

Probably too busy with his vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 10:39 PM

[quote]He absolutely was in Hawaii. We have the photographic evidence from his own posts to prove it.

Omg, who cares where he was? I can see being a fan but what's with the obsessive need to know where he is all the time?

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 11:29 PM

R26 You must be new. There is no "obsessive need to know where he is all the time"...what we have here is a resident troll who literally makes up these claims about where he and Richard are, and what they're doing. Some of us are just correcting these lies when others ask if they're true. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2021 1:06 AM

Well, well...the boy just showed up to an official art gallery event in London - with Jenna Coleman (Richard's "ex"). This is the first official event with actual press photos that the boy has been to in years -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2021 2:51 AM

[quote]You must be new. There is no "obsessive need to know where he is all the time".

Yes, there is.

[quote]Well, well...the boy just showed up to an official art gallery event in London - with Jenna Coleman (Richard's "ex"). This is the first official event with actual press photos that the boy has been to in years -

That's because before he had a relationship with Richard Madden he didn't do anything significant enough to be at an official event with actual press photos.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2021 3:15 AM

R29 Well, his fans want to see him. Can you blame them?

As for 'official events', pre-Covid, most show biz events, especially in LA, have a bunch of nobodies and d/c/b list level celebs attend all the time, so that's not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2021 3:18 AM

R30 What's not true at all? You have to be invited to "show biz events". If not, we all could crash the red carpet. I don't remember if there was an official event for Cruel Summer. There was one for Initiation and there was one for Light As A Feather. He didn't go to those. I don't think he was even in LA for Initiation (a friend told me). But before that, the only other things were The Teen Wolf finale event and the premiere of A Cowgirl's Story -- those were 3 or 4 years ago. Froy wasn't exactly getting a lot of press attention or fame pre-Richard.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2021 3:34 AM

R31 Dude, there's more than just premieres for one's specific projects. There are all sorts of different kinds of 'event's going on in places like LA (pre-Covid) that tons of celebs, many of them not high-profile at all, are invited to and attend regularly, for the publicity. Just sift through the last 20 years of stuff on gettyimages. If anything, he didn't have a good publicist or team who made it a priority for him.

Yes, there was a big premiere event for Cruel Summer at a hotel. Most of the cast and crew attended except him (as he went to London to be with Richard the day filming ended). And yes, one for Initiation that he also missed (I think he might have been filming Cruel Summer at the time in Texas).

Yes, we know he wasn't getting a lot of press attention pre-Richard (as I said though, you don't need to be high profile at all to attend stuff. You just need a good team. As for his fame, it was mainly coming from his regular use of social media.) As for now, it's not like he attends much either. This is the first real event he's been to since those years ago, and since being with Richard. So it's not like he's really capitalizing on the current relationship either as they are so intensely "private" (aka closeted). The only thing that has improved is magazine/print press, so far.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2021 3:46 AM

[quote]So it's not like he's really capitalizing on the current relationship either as they are so intensely "private" (aka closeted).

He's capitalizing on his current relationship by being the date of Richard's friend/ex. who he met through Richard. She was probably the one invited, not Froy. Regardless, he's capitalizing on being out in public with someone who's more famous in England than he is, and he only knows her because he's Madden's boyfriend, and no other reason.

[quote] Dude, there's more than just premieres for one's specific projects. There are all sorts of different kinds of 'event's going on in places like LA (pre-Covid) that tons of celebs, many of them not high-profile at all, are invited to and attend regularly, for the publicity. Just sift through the last 20 years of stuff on gettyimages. If anything, he didn't have a good publicist or team who made it a priority for him.

Or he was never invited because he was not a celeb. Prior to Cruel Summer his credits were scanty. He's still not a celeb, really. I think he did go to a premiere of a movie Hunter's brother was in, that premiered at a multiplex in the Valley. There were no press pictures. (Not a joke.)

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2021 6:13 PM

R33 If you think that's really capitalizing on a relationship, fine, but clearly the standards are low. But I suppose that's about as much as one can do when they're closeted.

And to your second point, no, he is a celeb, and he was back then, albeit a very, very tiny one. As I said, look back at over 20 to 30 years of celebrity events and you'll see plenty of small players get invited to and attend things - all the time. And the bar has only lowered in the last decade of the social media era. As someone who has followed plenty of celebs, many of whom never became very big (hardly at all), all attended these kinds of events for decades pre-Covid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2021 9:13 PM

I’ve got dreams to remember - they’re all about love in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2021 9:23 PM

R34 Well then why do you think he wasn't at all these events he supposedly could easily get invited to? Are you suggesting he isn't interested in publicizing himself? He went to most of the events he had some connection to, and he always publicized himself whatever ways he could. If he was someone who didn't have a million selfies on the internet I might be more inclined to believe he wasn't into showing himself off.

[quote]If you think that's really capitalizing on a relationship, fine, but clearly the standards are low. But I suppose that's about as much as one can do when they're closeted.

Well, since he wouldn't even be in England if he wasn't there with Richard, it seems obvious that the only reason he was even at the event was because he has a relationship with/lives with Richard. What's hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2021 11:41 PM

R36 Dude, what are you even trying to argue at this point?

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2021 12:22 AM

R37 Basically the whole "He finally showed up for an event and got his picture taken!" premise. As if he's reclusive or he has bad management. Rather than the fact that there were no events to show up to, and no one was interested in taking his picture. He had publicity when he was on Teen Wolf, then on Cruel Summer. Because when you're on shows, you get some promo. Between those times, nothing.

Froy isn't famous. Whatever current notoriety he has is because he stepped up in class and is living with Richard Madden and hanging out with Richard's friends. Not trying to sound like a hater, I'm not a hater. But he's not a star.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2021 2:10 PM

*He's just a star's boyfriend. And a very mildly successful actor. That may change but those are the current facts.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2021 2:12 PM

I don’t think Cruel Summer is Froys breakout role. That’s if he ever does make it big.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2021 7:38 PM

R38 And again, I will repeat, plenty of not-too-famous, small-part type 'celebs' (who don't even necessarily have top tier PR) get photographed and attend events regularly (particularly pre-Covid), and it's only become more obvious in the social media age (where the bar has been lowered even more). Again, that's not something made up. You can believe what you want, but the past several decades of celebrity events, all free to browse through on sites like gettyimages and wireimage, prove that wrong. Had he stayed in Los Angeles, and had there not been a pandemic, he may have went to more events.

Yes, he's a very, very small 'celeb' when put in perspective (and most of that comes from social media). No one here is saying he's a 'big star' by any means. But he did have a life and small career before Richard. The current "notoriety" all due to Richard would only really make sense if they were truly an out, public couple. They're not. And there would be a lot more press and appearances then we have been getting. (Whatever leg up he may be getting is probably more so a behind-the-scenes thing).

by Anonymousreply 41September 17, 2021 9:34 AM

Froy is just coming off his first series lead. Quit it with the "nobody" narrative. It's not realistic.

by Anonymousreply 42September 17, 2021 7:54 PM

Wow, you all can really keep a thread going, can’t you? They’ve been shut up indoors for months and you still find things to argue about.

by Anonymousreply 43September 17, 2021 8:11 PM

Well, Froy posing with Richard's ex is a tad juicy.

by Anonymousreply 44September 17, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote]And again, I will repeat, plenty of not-too-famous, small-part type 'celebs' (who don't even necessarily have top tier PR) get photographed and attend events regularly (particularly pre-Covid), and it's only become more obvious in the social media age (where the bar has been lowered even more). Again, that's not something made up. You can believe what you want, but the past several decades of celebrity events, all free to browse through on sites like gettyimages and wireimage, prove that wrong. Had he stayed in Los Angeles, and had there not been a pandemic, he may have went to more events.

Okay that would make sense if he ever DID that, pre-Covid, but he didn't. So maybe I'm wrong. I'll let you tell me. Why didn't he? He's repped by CAA, not some hole in the wall agency. Why didn't he attend a lot of these events, then? I mean I'm just curious, now. I follow a lot of minor celebs, I like it a lot more than following big celebs who've made it. I never see any of them posting stuff about attending premieres. Once in a while, like Alex and Matthew Lange went to a Joker premiere. But their dad is a Disney exac, so they have more access to things like that, I think.

by Anonymousreply 45September 18, 2021 2:12 AM

*exec

by Anonymousreply 46September 18, 2021 2:12 AM

Becuase social media is more important than attending the opening of an envelope. Froy has representation. He has auditioned plenty. And things are finally starting to move for him, and they were before he was papped with Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 47September 18, 2021 3:16 AM

R43 Well, yeah, because of exactly that, so there's nothing else to talk about. LOL!

R47 Bingo. (And I think that's why some fans are so happy about some tiny little appearance because social media isn't really being utilized by him like it was...)

by Anonymousreply 48September 18, 2021 9:12 AM

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but Froy is getting more "recognition" for being with Madden than he's getting for Cruel Summer. His numbers didn't go up on his Instagram, after he appeared on Cruel Summer. They've actually gone down since quarantine from 1.9M to 1.7M.

The only time Just Jared featured him since he was on Teen Wolf is when he was papped in Venice and London. Only because he was rumored to be in a relationship Richard. Not taking anything away from career highs, but the main media interest in Froy has been because of the rumors.

I don't know what they deal is with Froy and Hunter, but the fact that no one in the media was interested in starting rumors about them is proof enough they didn't care what Froy was up to. It's Madden the media cares about, it started with Brandon Flynn, now they're interested in his new younger boyfriend. Just saying. Let's not be delusional.

by Anonymousreply 49September 18, 2021 4:58 PM

Do you think Froy is booking more roles because of Richard? Because of some Just Jared press? C'mon now.

by Anonymousreply 50September 18, 2021 8:34 PM

[Quote] It's Madden the media cares about, it started with Brandon Flynn, now they're interested in his new younger boyfriend.

Well, Madden's camp feeds them stories, e.g. the Ellie breakup reasoning, the Brandon "no invite for Richard to Versace" story.

by Anonymousreply 51September 18, 2021 8:35 PM

Are he and Richard married yet?

Glad to see Froy's hair is still recuperating from the summer.

by Anonymousreply 52September 19, 2021 12:41 AM

[quote] I don't know what they deal is with Froy and Hunter, but the fact that no one in the media was interested in starting rumors about them is proof enough they didn't care what Froy was up to.

LOL! That's because Hunter was not a celebrity. So it's not even a fair comparison.

by Anonymousreply 53September 19, 2021 12:44 AM

The press probably wouldn't have gone gaga for Brandon and Richard if Sam Smith hadn't provided them an angle to exploit for their cover outing of Madden.

by Anonymousreply 54September 19, 2021 12:46 AM

*covert outing

by Anonymousreply 55September 19, 2021 12:46 AM

R50 Exactly! Since being with Richard, we've had two pap walks, and two mid-level fashion magazine covers. That's it. Where's all this "capitalizing on the relationship" some are going on and on about? In fact, most of the recent press about Madden's relationships has all focused on his history with female partners.

Now, if you want to talk about the specific surge in internet-based gossip around Froy in the last year, yeah, sure, the Madden angle is responsible for that.

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2021 12:54 AM

Does Jenna and Froy hanging out give credence to the view that Jenna and Richard were only ever friends, with Jenna bearding for Richard? I believe she's had an LTR since Richard but it seems a bit odd to befriend Richard's boyfriend. There's usually residual feelings, even if you don't want to get back with an ex.

by Anonymousreply 57September 19, 2021 12:57 AM

R57 I have felt the same. But you can't dare suggest that anywhere else because a whole bunch of Richard's fans (particularly the female ones) all believe that his previous "relationships" with women were real, particularly the one with Jenna. Thus, they're convinced he's bi. But there's no real proof for that (until he decides to give 'that' interview some day, and knowing him, he probably never will).

by Anonymousreply 58September 19, 2021 1:06 AM

Someone on ATRL claims to be friends with Richard's sister and that Richard is openly gay. Perhaps it's been a long road, though. I did thing it was a bit suss that Jenna was pictured with Prince Harry's hand on her thigh and then she was papped with Richard not long after. Most str8 male celebs wouldn't return after that.

by Anonymousreply 59September 19, 2021 1:11 AM

R59 Do you have link to that thread at ATRL? Curious to read it.

by Anonymousreply 60September 19, 2021 1:15 AM

R57, I think it’s a worthy theory to consider. However, I don’t think she was a beard. They cut ties for a while after their split then seemed to reconnect again in late 2019 (after they were spotted together by a dude on Instagram and refollowed each other on SM) . She was in a long term relationship but that broke up in 2020. However, we won’t know the truth unless someone decides to share and I don’t see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 61September 19, 2021 1:16 AM

[Quote] Do you have link to that thread at ATRL? Curious to read it.

No. It was just a passing comment. ATRL threads are mostly dismal.

by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Anyone know how long it's been since Richard "dated" a woman?

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2021 1:32 AM

Ellie Bamber, so late 2018?

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2021 1:38 AM

[quote] Exactly! Since being with Richard, we've had two pap walks, and two mid-level fashion magazine covers. That's it. Where's all this "capitalizing on the relationship" some are going on and on about? In fact, most of the recent press about Madden's relationships has all focused on his history with female partners. Now, if you want to talk about the specific surge in internet-based gossip around Froy in the last year, yeah, sure, the Madden angle is responsible for that.

Kind of amazed you and others can't see the connection between being talked about on the internet (or anywhere else), and a performing career. Fame, gossip, even notoriety have kick started many a career. If nobody's interested in you or talking about you, that's when you're in danger of being forgotten. If you don't think people in Hollywood don't have any clue what's said on the internet. you're wrong. Not to mention what's being gossiped about in Hollywood. So many performers have climbed the ladder by being with someone more famous, it's a cliche.

by Anonymousreply 65September 19, 2021 3:53 AM

That doesn't apply to gay people pursuing mainstream appeal.

by Anonymousreply 66September 19, 2021 3:55 AM

[quote]LOL! That's because Hunter was not a celebrity. So it's not even a fair comparison.

R53 You missed the point. I was saying being with a non-celebrity like Hunter proves that Froy was a complete nobody to the gossip press. Because they were not interested in who Froy was with. Both people don't have to be celebrities for the media to be interested. What if Madden had been quarantining with Hunter instead of Froy? Do you think the media would have totally ignored it? I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 67September 19, 2021 4:02 AM

Oh. My. God. At this point, it's like talking to a brick wall.

by Anonymousreply 68September 19, 2021 5:25 AM

The tumblr gals are pissed off by some fans suggesting they want more for Froy than just him being at home with Richard in a domestic fantasy, that he deserves a good career and working regularly...and they totally misinterpreted the point and are going off. Why am I not surprised?! LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 69September 19, 2021 5:31 AM

What? Froy subsisted on conventions for years. He's not long ceased "Cruel Summer" and he's likely to walk into this Nashville set series soon. You can tell some of these fan types lived off his social media usage. He's working more now than he ever did.

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2021 6:34 AM

These tumblr gals we're always hearing about, here - what does it matter what they think? Are they relevant? Why do we always need to be told about their bad takes on everything related to Froy (or Richard)?

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2021 2:11 PM

R71 It doesn't matter. Their drama, and sometimes delusion, just amuses me. They really live vicariously through these gay Hollywood relationships like they even know a lick about what gay male life is even about.

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2021 2:27 PM

R72 There is so little to talk about re Froy anyhow I guess we have to talk about something. I don't know what to make of him lately, he seems a little like he's trying to be a mini Madden. Personally I would like to see him study acting harder and worry less about the physical appearance. There are a lot of actors today who rely on looks and being competent to do TV, without really even trying to be great actors, unique or interesting. I hope he's not one of those.

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2021 2:54 PM

R73 Not to mention, like Madden, becoming super "private". I just wish he would get more work. Considering he hardly uses social media like he used to, new projects are the only way we're going to get to see him. Somebody's got to cast him in something soon. Hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2021 3:00 PM

Some of you act like we haven't been in a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2021 9:16 PM

[quote]Some of you act like we haven't been in a pandemic.

Froy flew to England when quarantine was still happening. He acts more like there's no pandemic than most of us.

by Anonymousreply 76September 20, 2021 12:19 AM

Froy took bubble life seriously. He even moved continents to maintain the same roommate.

by Anonymousreply 77September 20, 2021 12:39 AM

We need something to dish about when it comes to this boy. Something fun and sexy...

by Anonymousreply 78September 20, 2021 10:44 AM

[quote]He even moved continents to maintain the same roommate.

He's stronger than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 79September 20, 2021 4:38 PM

I swear some favorite from a couple years ago that was very possibly Flynn (I forgot but it only makes sense), could be there with them. They were with R in Italy and the Greek Isles. Just sayin'... Where is Flynn?

by Anonymousreply 80September 20, 2021 4:46 PM

And they are all in london like poly or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 81September 20, 2021 4:49 PM

R80 Flynn and Alisha Boe were in Nice, France, last week - acc to Brandon's Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 82September 20, 2021 4:55 PM

Cult the bullshit. Neither has been to some Greek isles.

Froy and Richard have been in London this whole time. They were seen by someone on the streets according to twitter last week, and Froy just made that appearance at the art event. Word is Richard is going to Spain soon to start the last part of filming for Citadel. Froy will probably go with him.

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2021 4:44 AM

I think they went to the British Museum and took in the Elgin Marbles, does that count?

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2021 4:47 AM

[Quote] took in the Elgin Marbles

Those came to London about the same time as Richard, no?

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2021 4:50 AM

Too funny. R went back to Italy last night.

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2021 6:07 PM

Froy and Richard in Spain with the cast of Citadel getting on a private jet -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2021 2:16 PM

Who was filming?

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2021 2:51 PM

R88 Another cast member on the show -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2021 3:13 PM

Where are those people who said they wouldn't last? They've been together almost two years now and are still going strong. Tell me again how long Flynn and Richard lasted?

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2021 5:07 PM

How do we know they're going strong? I bet Ellie Bamber thought she and Richard were going strong when she liked that pic of Madden and Flynn...

by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2021 5:33 PM

[quote]Life is so fragile. Be relentless with love.

That quote sounds like someone was proud to learn a three-syllable word but didn't bother to learn what its definition is, so he sounds like a typical stalker explaining himself.

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2021 5:49 PM

I’m confused, is Citadel the 2nd Eternals movie?

by Anonymousreply 93September 28, 2021 9:50 PM

No, R93.

Its an Amazon TV mini series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2021 10:04 PM

I wonder what Froy does all day (or night) will Richard works? Boy used to be passionate about his music, but nothing on that front anymore. No current project announced. So besides all the mind-blowing sex, what does he do all day?

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2021 12:05 PM

Gym, sightseeing, diary keeping.

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2021 12:17 PM

I’m assuming Richard hired Froy as his personal translator to go to Spain.

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2021 12:56 PM

You would think he has Froy on the payroll as something like "personal assistant" to make it easier for him to go everywhere with him. Or at least give him a job to do (besides the obvious)...

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2021 3:02 PM

Why? Froy has worked more in recent times than he had since Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2021 3:02 PM

Are they pizzed that guy took a video? It was still up today.

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2021 4:08 PM

Is the video of Madden running from the paps still out there? It didn't stay up long.

by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2021 4:41 PM

No one is saying Froy hasn't worked. What was asked is what is he doing now while Richard works all day? No projects announced for him anytime soon. No mention of his music for over a year. Only so many terrariums one can build.

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2021 11:02 PM

Taking as much London dick as he can?

by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote] No one is saying Froy hasn't worked. What was asked is what is he doing now while Richard works all day?

You're so concerned. Who cares what he's doing all day? He's doing whatever he wants.

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2021 12:54 AM

R103 Who would that be, Richard is Scottish dick, and then there’s spotted dick, but I’m unfamiliar with London dick?

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2021 1:10 AM

He's self taping, dear.

by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2021 7:00 AM

What's the obsession with making sure Froy is working every minute and not just hanging out? Just curious. Couples like to be together a lot, if it was a straight couple you probably wouldn't question one of them following the other on location.

by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2021 11:52 AM

[Quote] What's the obsession with making sure Froy is working every minute and not just hanging out?

His fangurls miss seeing him on social media. They want to SEEEEEEEEE HIMMMMM.

by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2021 12:23 PM

R108 Once you've seen him, haven't you seen him?

by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2021 12:40 PM

[Quote] Once you've seen him, haven't you seen him?

Modern celebrity is all about a continuous stream of content.

by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2021 12:44 PM

R110 I'm aware of that, but that doesn't mean you need to look at it.

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2021 12:48 PM

R104 Nobody's "concerned". LOL! This is a message board, where people talk about things. Usually, the things that interest them. Instead of incessantly complaining all the time about what other people may want to talk about, you could contribute something bitchy and witty like most folks here at DL do.

R111 Good point. You should take your own advice. If this topic bothers you so much, you don't need to look at it.

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2021 5:38 PM

[quote]Nobody's "concerned". LOL! This is a message board, where people talk about things. Usually, the things that interest them. Instead of incessantly complaining all the time about what other people may want to talk about, you could contribute something bitchy and witty like most folks here at DL do.

I've started many threads here and I've made a lot of posts about things many people have found interesting, and always get a lot of likes, as well - so get off your high horse.

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2021 10:56 PM

Can someone link the October thread when made, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2021 11:07 PM

R113 The only one on a high horse is yourself. You are literally the only poster whining here.

by Anonymousreply 115October 1, 2021 3:00 AM

N115 Nobody here wants to read your boring posts about what you think of me.

by Anonymousreply 116October 1, 2021 3:37 AM

R116 And nobody wants to read your boring posts complaining all the time.

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2021 4:34 AM

Seriously, can we all talk about something else? Something actually fun... like, how many times a day you think they fuck? I'm betting they're having a lot of fun in that Spanish hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2021 4:36 AM

The usual Debbie Downers ruining a good note. And if both were apart working, the same posters would be criticizing they are apart and not really in love.

Froy is with his man where he should be. Cut that bullshit that he needs to be running across the globe by himself in the middle of a pandemic. I do hope Madden helps Froy enroll in film school so that he can expand his horizons into directing, writing, and producing. London has fantastic film schools. Take advantage of the resources at your disposal Froylan.

by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2021 7:00 AM

R119 Thank you. I want to see him cast in something soon. I'm sure he's been doing self-tape auditions all this time. I want him in something with a substantial role, a bit more grown up and sexy, where he gets a lot of good exposure, and has to do a lot of press (so we can see him). LOL!

by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2021 8:10 AM

Have y'all given up on Froy being cast on Monarch? He still could be. The main cast has been announced but he could still have a role on the show.

by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2021 5:10 PM

Is he still attached to "Cruel Summer"?

by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2021 5:13 PM

I thought everyone here was claiming that Froy was the STAR! of Monarch.

by Anonymousreply 123October 1, 2021 5:14 PM

R123 A Twitter site that announces casting news said he was "in talks to star" in the show. So that's who claimed it.

by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2021 6:26 PM

Who is the STAR! of Monarch? Reba? Loretta Lynn?

by Anonymousreply 125October 1, 2021 6:28 PM

September is over. Should we create a Froy in October thread?

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2021 7:10 PM

Wait until this gets paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 127October 1, 2021 7:13 PM

R125 Susan Sarandon and Trace Adkins. We're not your reference librarians. Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 128October 1, 2021 8:03 PM

My friend worked on Dune and she said that Froy and Chalamet would text and snap each other all time time.

by Anonymousreply 129October 1, 2021 8:05 PM

Share and share alike, r128.

by Anonymousreply 130October 1, 2021 8:06 PM

R129 She must be very close to Chalamet if she knew who he was texting or chatting with.

by Anonymousreply 131October 1, 2021 8:07 PM

R121 I was hoping so, but so far, doesn't look like it. Some fans speculated he passed on it, or he was recast in the process, etc. But who knows. So many possibilities of what may have gone down. He could still show up as a guest star or small recurring character later down the line. Perhaps that's all it ever really was/may be if it even were to happen.

R122 Nobody really knows what Cruel Summer season 2 will be. The producers said they were looking at several scenarios - continuing same characters/story, or doing an AHS-style show where most cast return with some new to do a completely new story as new characters. They said they hadn't even decided when they got the renewal.

by Anonymousreply 132October 2, 2021 4:38 PM

The fangirls on tumblr are speculating that Froy may be in a future project by the recent Tony winning playwright Matthew Lopez. Froy follows him on instagram and likes a lot of his posts. Even had a piece of an article about this guy in his last insta story.

Some are speculating it may be one of the future LGBTQ projects Lopez is doing for Amazon, like this "Red, White and Royal Blue". Froy even commented on the post with the 'raising hands' emoji (and funnily enough, under his comment, someone responded with "I hope an outed actor takes the role of Henry".)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 2, 2021 4:46 PM

meow!

by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2021 4:47 PM

Expect to see Froy single by January 2022.

by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2021 5:02 PM

It's funny how these actors get so involved temporarily in causes like Black Lives Matter, posting about it constantly - all of them at the same time, when it's a temporarily hot topic. Then they all move on to other things.

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2021 5:17 PM

Blah BLM! Those ingrates tried to cancel Froysito and Richard after they went to the L.A march. Sacrilege !

Froylan should stick to gay rights or abused children at the border or something close to home.

by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2021 5:32 PM

Wait...who tried to "cancel" Froy for attending the protests?

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2021 5:47 PM

No one. Fake Oracle is making up shit.

by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2021 6:05 PM

Richard got some criticism on twitter for posting an ig story about the national guard kneeling with them. Froy was left out of it.

by Anonymousreply 140October 2, 2021 6:13 PM

Some folks really think these two are not closeted whatsoever, nope, just "private" because they want to be. Nothing to do with Hollywood politics, jobs on the line, image, possible personal issues, etc. Sometimes I forget how naive folks really are...

by Anonymousreply 141October 2, 2021 6:18 PM

I don't think it's simply naivete. It's also part of celebrity worship. The idol has to be "just livin' their life" because the alternative doesn't fuel the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 142October 2, 2021 6:20 PM

[quote] Froylan should stick to gay rights or abused children at the border or something close to home.

Not sure how close to home that is for Froy now that he seems to be living in Europe. Also I'm not sure we should stereotype him and assume just because he's gay, gay rights is his issue. Or because he's part Mexican, he's interested in abused children at the border.

by Anonymousreply 143October 2, 2021 6:49 PM

Actually, Froy has been vocal (before his social media pull-back) about issues regarding Latinos, immigration, etc.

I don't ever really remember him being vocal about anything gay-related (probably for obvious reasons), but for a while, before he deleted his twitter, he was liking things regarding pro-Trans issues (of course). Not until recently have I seen him give support to gay-specific things, but it's only if you pay super close attention to some of things he's 'liked' on instagram in the last year. And it's more so support for projects from gay people in the business, not really political things. Also, he was super happy about that gay bar scene in Cruel Summer. And then there was the character he voiced in that audio book that was gay. But that's about it. Nothing really vocal or political in nature regarding specifically gay male issues.

by Anonymousreply 144October 2, 2021 8:31 PM

R144 Well yeah that's the bare minum, for a gay person. It's not exactly activism. So, like you said, nothing really vocal.

by Anonymousreply 145October 2, 2021 9:10 PM

WHET the bisexual/Dallas/no capitalization troll disappear to?

Have I blocked him?

by Anonymousreply 146October 2, 2021 9:39 PM

R145 And yet the fans think he's this out-and-proud guy that "just keeps things private". Right...

by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2021 4:19 AM

I wonder if he endorses the word "Latine" ... gosh.

You just know that shadow account is liking and reposting the most outrageous IGs that would make any DLer crawl under their bed.

by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2021 5:40 AM

R148 What shadow account? Someone he follows on insta?

by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2021 7:20 AM

Froy caught in the background of a fan photo with Richard while in Spain last night -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 4, 2021 12:32 AM

Oh no! They got found out at last!

by Anonymousreply 151October 4, 2021 4:44 AM

Great scoop. I'm sorry but i just love the two are together.

Get it Froylan! <3

by Anonymousreply 152October 4, 2021 5:01 AM

Love birds.

by Anonymousreply 153October 4, 2021 5:41 AM

Froy’s better at keeping a man than I am.

by Anonymousreply 154October 4, 2021 6:31 AM

I bet Froy presents that hole like nobody's business. I get a feeling that boy loves getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 155October 4, 2021 6:45 AM

He does have a cute butt.

by Anonymousreply 156October 4, 2021 10:35 AM

Talking of butts, i think Froy's butt is not that cute, she has a flat and square one. Her beau, Richard has sexy butt. I became his fan after he seeing his bare bum in bodyguard Flynn has nice butt but her wokerella posts are OTT

by Anonymousreply 157October 5, 2021 6:37 AM

Richard's butt is like porridge. It's very apparent in that Sci Fi show where there's a bunch of cubicles (are they showers) and he stands up and goes to one. Froy's ass is not flat nor square.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 5, 2021 10:03 AM

Richard liking his boyfriend's pics....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 6, 2021 4:30 AM

I started a new thread (since some asked for it) -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 6, 2021 4:34 AM

Having multiple threads running at the same time is a surefire way to get threads deleted.

by Anonymousreply 161October 6, 2021 10:38 AM

Froy is shilling for Fenty now?

by Anonymousreply 162October 6, 2021 10:39 AM

Seems Froy is only going to post content if he's paid for it, now. Or if it has to do with something he's paid to do. Fendi, now Fenty...and Cruel Summer. He does post a few other things, but not a lot.

by Anonymousreply 163October 7, 2021 4:24 AM

R163 Sadly, yes. Though we did get some selfies from the Hawaii vacation with his dad. He used to post more of himself in his insta stories. That's kind of what's missing now.

by Anonymousreply 164October 7, 2021 4:32 AM

R164 I guess it served its purpose. Maybe now that he got a real lead on a show, and an upscale boyfriend, he doesn't need his fans!! Just kidding, but it's hard to know exactly what's motivating Froy to do what he does these days. I'm fairly sure he has some plan behind all this. Naturally, I don't know him, but it seems his whole life changed in a short time. He lived in a house in the Valley with some other guys and had his birthday at a bowling alley...I mean that seems a far cry from now.

by Anonymousreply 165October 7, 2021 4:41 AM

R165 I've thought the exact same. His own social circle is long gone (funnily enough, they show up in the comments on his instagram when he posts saying things like 'you're alive' and 'we miss you', etc.). From what I've observed over the years, I get the impression Froy is hypersensitive and quite impressionable, especially from someone he's head-over-heels in love with. People often adopt qualities and outlooks of their significant other, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of the pull-back from public interaction. Very noticeable for someone who was once very much the opposite of that.

by Anonymousreply 166October 7, 2021 6:13 AM

Was he? He dropped Miss Benny like a hot snot.

by Anonymousreply 167October 7, 2021 10:53 AM

This tread is sooooo last week!

by Anonymousreply 168October 7, 2021 11:54 AM

R166 Froy might also have pulled back because he didn't want to deal with replies and comments about his relationship. He wasn't publicly out (still isn't) so how was he going to post as the "single guy of indeterminate sexuality" any more? All his fans wanted to talk about was his relationship and he probably didn't want that. He didn't want to confirm or deny it, maybe the best thing to do was nothing.

by Anonymousreply 169October 7, 2021 4:16 PM

Hardly indeterminate sexuality when he was pushing his "personal" pop songs with opposite sex subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 170October 7, 2021 5:49 PM

Maybe that’s why he pulled them, out of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 171October 7, 2021 6:01 PM

R170 Well, that's true, I guess. On social media I didn't think he tried to give the impression he was either gay or straight. He didn't admit to having a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or dates. So that's all I meant.

by Anonymousreply 172October 7, 2021 9:28 PM

R171 Why would he? he still hasn't ever publicly indicated he's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 173October 7, 2021 9:29 PM

C'mon now.

by Anonymousreply 174October 7, 2021 9:52 PM

If he hasn't publicly come out as an actor, then why would he as a singer? You think he's going to sing music where he talks about being with men? lol

by Anonymousreply 175October 8, 2021 2:21 AM

He claims to write his own songs, hon, not the scripts he's given.

by Anonymousreply 176October 8, 2021 2:23 AM

176 What about what I said didn't you understand? Why would a closeted actor/singer sing songs about men? If he did, he wouldn't be closeted. Unless he came out and I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 177October 8, 2021 2:50 AM

R169 Yes, I've thought the same. Supposedly the issue was that he got pissed when he was in a fan chat with a group on twitter (he was known to join his own fan chats with fans) that started going in on Richard. Shortly after, he retweeted a few remarks from others about how 'toxic' twitter was, and shortly after deleted his whole account. That incident, and the moment when it hit the press that he and Richard were sharing Emilia Clark's rental property in LA during the first lockdowns hit the press, is when the real pullback from his normal social media use started. He was actually quite active with it at the beginning of the relationship (I mean, he basically kind of gave away his own location, several times).

Ironically, people make comments about the relationship anyway when he posts, and even on general news media sites that have reported on Richard, the comments sections always have quite a few remarks from the general public going 'something is going on between these two', etc., etc.

by Anonymousreply 178October 8, 2021 8:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!