Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be leaders and celebrities congratulatory messages to new parents Pete and Chasten!

What gifts will Penny and Joe get from them?

James Corden, you are up first. Then you Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 5:47 PM

We know how you must feel today! Congrats and happiness always.

Love, Sarah and Matt

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2021 7:01 AM

I won't be able to sue you for $10,000. Dammit.

Greg Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2021 7:04 AM

Congratulations on your butt-babies, homos! I see the wife of you still has an ass like a pregnant lady. If you weren't sodomites, I'd tell you to come by my CrossFit gym to work off those pounds. I could chase you around the parking lot with nude photos of myself, and you'd drop a pant size in a day!

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2021 7:12 AM

We love you Chasten!!!

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2021 1:53 AM

If those are the kind of babies you want, you certainly got some good ones.

Namaste.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2021 2:02 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2021 2:02 AM

Wha? None from DL?

by Anonymousreply 7October 22, 2021 6:52 AM

Congrats sweetie! Hugs to you both. Tell P not to work too hard! Archie is already asking, play date soon?

by Anonymousreply 8October 22, 2021 5:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!