Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is This Thing called JoJo Siwa?

Watching this scary looking tween on Good Morning America, and I'm wondering, "who the hell is this and why is she famous?"

From the ridiculous decorations in her hair, to her gigantic teeth, to her annoying vocal fry, to her fake, bubbly enthusiasm - I don't get it.

Is it still okay to say "kill it with fire" on DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 5, 2021 5:13 AM

Vlogger.

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2021 3:40 PM

She's not a tween OP, she's a grown woman who acts that way for money.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2021 3:42 PM

I thought she was on Disney or Nickelodeon show? Her deal is that she is high energy and wears a bow in her hair. Here she is in a parking lot demonstrating her agility and lack of shame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2021 3:42 PM

She's 18 years old, but dresses like a 13-year old who's desperate for attention.

She's frightening.

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2021 3:45 PM

Kids used to love her. She developed traction alopecia (I think so, anyway. She’s probably going to end up like other child stars. I feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2021 3:46 PM

R3 She's having a seizure! Put a wallet in her mouth!

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2021 3:46 PM

Less endearing yet less embarrassing version of Honey Boo Boo

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2021 3:48 PM

R7 I dunno about that. Based on R3's video, I'd say she's just as embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2021 3:48 PM

a frightening 6'0 toddler.

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2021 3:49 PM

I swear we are being forced to cow to these click-whores lest we be banished to the cornfield by Billy Mumy.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2021 3:49 PM

Honey Boo Boo is studying to be a nurse now, so she's off the reality train.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2021 3:52 PM

She reminds me of the Cheers/Frasier character "Nanny G". A nympho children's entertainer.

I'd like a cover of "Nanny's Messy Bed" by this creature.

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2021 3:53 PM

She's making Dancing with the Stars herstory!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2021 3:55 PM

Like the unwantable girls who were forced to dance with each other at the sock hop?

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2021 3:57 PM

If was her professional partner, I'd ask for double my salary to have to work with her.

God, that picture in R13 is horrific. What's with the stupid bow and the practically bald head?

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2021 3:57 PM

Must you always attack gays, OP?

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2021 3:59 PM

“I’d like to introduce you to someone special… 🦄 “

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2021 4:01 PM

R16 Who cares if she's gay? She'd be just as cloying and unbearable if she sucked dick instead of cllit.

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2021 4:01 PM

If she keeps that hairstyle up, it won't end well for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2021 4:03 PM

Is this the same person as that Boo Boo creature?

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2021 4:09 PM

R20 It's very hard to tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2021 4:11 PM

The Dancing with the Stars judges will fawn all over her because they'll fear being called homophobic if they criticize any of her shitty dance moves.

Which means this frightening bundle of faulty spark plugs will probably end up winning the Mirror Ball Trophy. And how disappointed Jojo will be to find out she gets a ball for winning and not a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2021 4:14 PM

Great, more misogyny!

- multiple insults and attacks against her appearance.

- questioning her validity or worth.

We get it, OP/ Misogyny Troll. You hate women. You doubt them constantly. They are all hideous to you. You are grossed out by their "ladyparts". You think they have achieved success because men gave it to them, or they fucked their way to the top. You proclaim that you don't "get" their popularity.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2021 4:47 PM

R23 Havin' a bad day, dear?

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2021 4:56 PM

Jo Jo has become the biggest star from the Abby Lee Miller stable. Abby wanted Maddie Zeigler to be the superstar, but it was the little girl she mistreated who is the most famous. She will do well, because the pre-pubescent girls will vote for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2021 5:02 PM

R23 is on the rag.

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2021 5:04 PM

Wahhh wahhh wahh women women women

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2021 5:11 PM

She is a multi millionaire

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2021 5:22 PM

Wow - that Abbey Lee Miller is an abusive, manipulative see you next Tuesday. I knew she was bad - but I had never watched the show.

Those kind of evil people never get the karma they deserve - and yes, I know she went to jail for tax fraud.

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2021 5:31 PM

Baby Snooks is BACK and she's baaaad to the bone.

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2021 5:46 PM

I liked her on dance moms - she was a little bitch with some great lines and didn’t give a fuck what the other brats thought - but she’s aged very strangely. The dressing like a circus toddler even though she’s 18 seems pathological.

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2021 5:51 PM

She's "off". That hair is scary.

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2021 5:53 PM

Is this that Bad Bhaby person, or is that some other thing?

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2021 5:55 PM

Isn’t they proudly and bravely non-binary?

by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2021 5:58 PM

She was on "Dance Moms?" Ugh. Now I hate her even more.

by Anonymousreply 35September 2, 2021 5:59 PM

R25 Jesus Christ. She's still doing the hair bow shit? You'd think she'd try and adopt a more adult look.

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2021 6:00 PM

I was skeptical when she came out as baby lez or some acronymatic variant, because I had only seen pics and no video. Then I watched some of those paparazzi videos and she’s easily the world’s first glitter and sparkles diesel dyke. A true unicorn.

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2021 6:03 PM

R25 Wait a minute. She was on Dance Moms? She's a professionally trained dancer?

Then how fair is it for her to be on Dancing With the Stars?

by Anonymousreply 38September 2, 2021 6:07 PM

Hair is way too thin to be scraped back like that. She'd be much cuter is she went for a short pixie a la Jamie Lee Curtis

by Anonymousreply 39September 2, 2021 6:08 PM

R25 Jojo's mom looks like a fat Sutton from RHOBH.

by Anonymousreply 40September 2, 2021 6:14 PM

👀 Look into your fuuuuuuuuttuuuuuurrrrrrre…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 2, 2021 6:27 PM

R41 Jojo will never be that thin.

She's already packing on the obligatory 35 lesbian pounds.

by Anonymousreply 42September 2, 2021 6:33 PM

Looks like she will be dancing with Jenna, Val's wife. It's probably so that there won't be rumors about Jenna being a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 2, 2021 6:48 PM

R43 I'll watch when they have a man dancing with Val.

by Anonymousreply 44September 2, 2021 6:51 PM

Adam Rippon , her former partner on DWTS, was one of her " bridesmaids."

by Anonymousreply 45September 2, 2021 6:51 PM

It's more fucked up they are allowing Amanda Kloots to be on DWTS. She's an actual Broadway dancer. Jojo was some fool kid on dance moms at some shitty studio in Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 46September 2, 2021 9:37 PM

Sorry, but this year's cast is the biggest abortion ever. Just proves that Banks is a shitty producer.

"Brian Austin Green is slipping into some dancing shoes ... we've learned he's the latest celeb to join the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars."

Brian's famous for starring on the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" and now we'll see if he's got any skills in the ballroom.

The official cast will not be announced until next week, but BAG is joining a loaded roster for 'DWTS' season 30.

As we first told you ... NBA baller Iman Shumpert is in the competition, along with Lori Loughlin's daughter Olivia Jade, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kenya Moore and Team USA gymnast Suni Lee.

Brian's joining a historic season on the ABC dance show ... because singer JoJo Siwa is also on the roster, and she's paired up with another woman for the first same-sex pairing.

JoJo told us she's got an advantage because women are better dancers than men ... so the pressures on guys like Brian."

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2021 12:00 PM

Olivia Jade?! Are you fucking kidding me?! That little bitch daughter of a criminal?

Fuck that. I definitely won't be watching this season.

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2021 2:07 PM

More Olivia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2021 2:14 PM

R49 She and her family can kick themselves in the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2021 3:06 PM

[quote]The dressing like a circus toddler even though she’s 18 seems pathological.

She's in character. Would you say the same of Elton John and his entire career?

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2021 6:33 PM

R51 What character is she playing? A sociopathic, spastic explosion of bad taste?

by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2021 6:34 PM

Stop feeding it your attention and it'll die.

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2021 6:35 PM

Balding epileptics without any sense of fashion or taste are very difficult to kill.

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2021 6:36 PM

It's literally violence!

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2021 6:38 PM

She's playing the chracter of "JoJo Siwa, tween popstar". The character that made her millions. Just like Elton John plays "Elton John, flashy popstar", especially earlier in his career. He settled down as he got older and she's already started doing that, one of the first steps being one of the most high profile young people to come out. You queens are so jealous it oozes out of your posts.

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2021 6:39 PM

She kept Hans Solo a prisoner on Tatooine.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2021 6:40 PM

All I know when I see her name and a thread about her pops up, I have the same reaction: Her head looks like a baby's ass.

I don't even know what she does.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2021 6:42 PM

R56 She's 18 years old and still dressing exactly the way she did on Dance Moms. Her "tween" days are behind her.

But thanks for weighing in, JoJo's mm.

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2021 6:43 PM

Isn't it a little unfair to have her competing on this show when she's actually a trained dancer?

Add that to the fact that she's dancing with a woman, which will make the judges afraid to give her low marks for fear of being called homophobic, and they might as well hand her that tacky mirror ball right now.

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Her music is for toddlers and I hope she embraces a more adult look now that she's an adult but as an Old, I think she's very brave for having risked her entire career to come out as a lesbian, and wish her the best.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2021 6:44 PM

R61 Her "entire career" as a sideshow attraction for tweens.

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2021 6:45 PM

Be that as it may, it was bringing in tens of millions of dollars a year in merchandising and concert sales, and she knew that coming out could cause the parents of many of her fans to stop supporting it, and she did it anyway while she was still a kid herself.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2021 6:49 PM

It was a PR move. There's little to risk by coming out as "queer" when your audience is an extremely niche audience in the first place. She and her team knew that if there was backlash from conservatives, there would be a groundswell of support for her. She knew damn well this was gonna raise her profile, and it did. She'd have never been booked on DWTS if she hadn't come out.

by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2021 7:00 PM

Is she Lebanese?

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2021 7:10 PM

The next step in JoJo's evolution as a mature performer looking to be taken seriously:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2021 7:14 PM

I have really no real idea of who she is either. The other day I was at work and my partner, who is older than me, texted “What is a JoJo Siwa?”

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2021 7:24 PM

R65 Yes, and I can't believe she's more attracted to Rose than me!

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2021 7:48 PM

If that’s its real name, someone should beat its parents with the personalized license plate they got the idea from

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2021 8:28 PM

Olivia Jade is (was) a YouTube influencer with millions of followers. While not a "star" in the traditional sense, I guess that's what constitutes a star nowadays despite the SAT/college application stunt with USC.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2021 8:38 PM

Has she ever been out in public without that stupid ponytail?

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2021 8:52 PM

Omg! Her house is insane!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 29, 2021 7:43 AM

She is a complete rip off of Xuxa.

by Anonymousreply 73September 29, 2021 8:14 AM

Is it true that in New York City apartments Jojo Siwa sometimes climbs up from the sewers into people’s toilets or is that an urban legend?

by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2021 8:29 AM

I can’t believe she drives a car with her faces all over it!

by Anonymousreply 75September 29, 2021 7:17 PM

Omg! Her movie looks horrible!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 5, 2021 4:58 AM

Look how different she looks here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 5, 2021 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!