Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

American Crime Story: Impeachment Panned

Another Murphy bomb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 8:18 AM

I kind of like it. Paulson is unrecognizable as Linda Tripp, she give a great character performance. The actress playing Lewinsky acts like she is in Hairspray, not blow job city but Monica was young and idealistic.

It does a good job of showing what an absolute cunt Linda Tripp was.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2021 10:25 PM

Linda Tripp was an absolute cunt and John Goodman should have played her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2021 8:00 AM

I think I've watched about 6 episodes now, and Edie Falco has been on screen for only about 3 minutes. Oddly enough, I just started watching the Sopranos a couple weeks ago, and there were two scenes where Carmella talked about Clinton's impeachment and its effect on Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2021 5:33 AM

I think it’s great. That latest episode was tragic. I can’t believe what Monica went through. I don’t know how she didn’t kill herself. It must have been unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2021 5:35 AM

The media don’t like it because the Clintons aren’t coming off very well in it, and the media are slavishly pro-Clinton. I can’t wait until the day when we’re all allowed to admit what awful people they are.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2021 5:36 AM

R5 they are awful people. I admit it now.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2021 8:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!