Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

RuPaul's Drag Race UK, Season 3: Meet the Queens!

This feels tedious.

Also, this time there's a biological woman competing (FAB = Female At Birth). You knew it was coming!

Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2021 1:21 AM

A biological female? She should be nipped for ‘no tuck.’

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2021 10:19 PM

I'm surprised DL isn't already up in arms over this.

A VAGINA is now a DRAG QUEEN.

DRAG is now synonymous with "any old performer with lots of makeup".

I think it's destroying our culture. This is a gay man's sport and it should've stayed that way. DRAG KINGS can have their own show, of course. TRANS costumers can too. CHICKS aping men who wear women's clothing is the ultimate slap in the face.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2021 8:43 PM

At least the woman in question is a lesbian and happy to use the word LESBIAN

The name though is utter shite.

Victoria Scone is meant to be a pun on English baking and a play on words - Victoria's Gone only works if you pronounce Scone as in "gone" and not "bone"

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2021 8:52 PM

It does take the sting away that it isn't a straight chick.

But still, a woman dressing 'draggy' isn't a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2021 9:26 PM

R2, Why would DL be up in arms over this? Lol We saw this coming years ago, and they've already done it with Mik, and that nonbinary woman on that knock off version of Drag Race, "Dragula". The element of surprise is non-existent.

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2021 12:25 AM

Yeah, but she was good!

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2021 3:32 AM

Ana Matronic of the Scissor Sisters used to perform in drag at Trannyshack. Lady drag has been going on a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2021 3:39 AM

I’m waiting for the first straight male drag queen to make an appearance

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2021 5:37 AM

They should just rename it 'Rupaul's Anyone in a Dress Race'.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2021 6:45 AM

[quote]I’m waiting for the first straight male drag queen to make an appearance

On the first UK season they had Scaredy Cat, the alleged bisexual who wouldn't shut up about his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2021 7:03 AM

Next we’ll get drag kings and then probably male drag kings. Leading to some guy getting praised as brave and stunning for wearing a flannel shirt

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2021 7:26 AM

I think I finally overdosed and maxed out on Drag Race. It's too much. I tried to watch Holland 2 and couldn't. I tried to watch UK 3 and zoned out. I may be done with the whole ordeal. It's just always the same and too manufactured. I liked it better when it was low budget and creative, not stupid choreographed song and dance numbers every week and pre-ordained winners.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2021 11:41 PM

Same R12. I loved UK2 and AS6. I think that is enough for me for a while. Ill may watch and just fast forward to the main challenge and runway like I did with S13.

I will probably not watch in earnest until International All Stars and the All Winners season.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2021 11:44 PM

I'm skipping the non-US ones and skipped the last US All Stars. If someone seems to do a good job I'll watch a few minutes in retrospect.

There are just too many "seasons" with queens of no charisma or uniqueness, too fucking much of the wrong kind of nerve, and too-little talent.

Not to mention intelligence or entertainment value.

No television program that is an industry is going to be good. Drag Race makes CSI and Law and Order look like "one and done" shows.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2021 12:14 AM

R14 AS5 was shit but AS6 was fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2021 12:40 AM

Hard to believe adult males would be interested in this shit.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2021 12:50 AM

FAB = Fabulous at birth

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2021 12:52 AM

"CHICKS aping men who wear women's clothing is the ultimate slap in the face."

Not really, R2. Drag is steeped in appropriation and misogyny after all. Gay men are copying women. Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2021 1:13 AM

Of course, Victoria got offended at a fat joke. That is why women should NOT be on drag race.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2021 1:15 PM

R18, drag is steeped in woman worship by gay men. You have it wrong, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2021 10:47 PM

So glad Scarlet Harlot went home. Good riddance!

by Anonymousreply 21November 11, 2021 12:48 AM

Blowjob from Lulu?

by Anonymousreply 22November 11, 2021 1:12 AM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 23November 11, 2021 1:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!