Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well well well....

Should we pool our monies gurls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 14, 2022 10:52 PM

why is it always the ugly who get married ? Ew

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2021 7:15 PM

I always forget these two exist until they get mentioned on here. That is a great house but I just dont think Id need 8000 sq feet . Id buy it and turn each floor into an apartment ,the be my own Miss Madrigal !

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2021 7:34 PM

That's a gorgeous house. Why are they selling? I wonder what happened. Divorce?

by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2021 7:36 PM

I give 6 months before the announcement.

by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2021 7:37 PM

Read that as "Harem brownstone"

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2021 7:39 PM

R1, I'm sure both of them are far more attractive than you

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2021 7:40 PM

Nah..so many of the rich scared & fleeing NYC.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2021 7:50 PM

Two powder rooms?

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2021 7:55 PM

Wow it’s disgusting. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything in my life as objectionable as that downpipe faux painted to match the wood as it passes the junction between wainscotting and plaster wall. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2021 7:58 PM

The rich rats leaving the ship that have helped to sink...Thanks assholes.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2021 8:16 PM

$7 million in Harlem? Even for a brownstone that won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2021 8:19 PM

I bet they already bought a new place in a whiter neighborhood in Manhattan. No way they were ever returning to Harlem post-pandemic when crime went up. And no way East Hampton is going to be their “primary residence.”

They are just fleeing Harlem.

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2021 11:23 PM

[quote]That's a gorgeous house. Why are they selling? I wonder what happened. Divorce?

I’ve noticed a lot of celebrities have been selling their NYC homes this year. Guess they aren’t enjoying what a shithole it’s turned into even though many of them were the ones that voted for that worthless shithead mayor that has ruined everything.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2021 11:30 PM

The 2nd floor is nice.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2021 11:30 PM

Actual New Yorker David Duchovny is ditching his NYC home too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2021 11:32 PM

Michael Douglas and CZJ are also fleeing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2021 11:34 PM

Joan Collins put her NYC apartment up for sale earlier this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2021 11:36 PM

Julianne Moore said bye last month as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2021 11:38 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo took a huge loss on his condo just to be done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2021 11:43 PM

Nice house.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2021 11:46 PM

Whoa, that's a bona fide exodus! Is it realky that bad in NY these days? Even for the rich and beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2021 11:55 PM

Another one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2021 12:05 AM

Adios!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2021 12:06 AM

Jimmy Fallon seems to be preferring Long Island these days instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2021 12:09 AM

Kate Winslet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2021 12:10 AM

Puts one in mind of rats on a sinking ship doesnt it ? So who's buying all the expensive apartments ? Nouveau riche white trash or foreigners ?

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2021 12:30 AM

Russians, Chinese, Muslims. They will have to dump that mineral & blood $$$they are going to make in Afghanistan & Africa. Now that will Really elevate NYC..NOT!

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2021 12:36 AM

Burtka's beginning to look like Doogie's daddy.

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2021 12:47 AM

And the poor working stiffs, who have to work extra hours just to pay rent, are forced to stay in the shithole they call home.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2021 11:54 AM

Rafael Alencar is staying. I don't mind his bordello wallpaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2021 12:08 PM

You all know that most of those celebs you listed as leaving don’t actually live in their NYC pads full time. Most of their main residences are out West and they own a NYC pad for when they’re out here.

Celebs own property all over the place.

David Duchovny is a native NYer, something almost none of those other celebs are.

Raising kids in NYC is a chore. Throughout history most middle and upper class left the city to raise children. It’s a place for the young. Now you see people wanting to start families here and it is mind boggling.

by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2021 12:28 PM

R1- Divine intervention. The fugs pair off, leaving the rest of us sluts.

R29- NPH has been working since he was what, 9?

I'd buy it. I love the dining room.

by Anonymousreply 32August 21, 2021 12:42 PM

I'd put my NYC property on the market to. If someone is willing to pay a inflated price, I'll take their money. They also will get significant tax benefits by filing in East Hampton, correct?

by Anonymousreply 33August 21, 2021 12:45 PM

Brownstones are like boats. The two happiest days in your life are when you buy one and when you sell it. They are usually money pits. My husband sells real estate in a metropolitan area and has sold many. The money it takes to restore and then maintain them is obscene.

by Anonymousreply 34August 21, 2021 1:00 PM

A boo on Afros? So WOKE! Creepy ventriloquist doll. Whats' that 4th monkey covering his privates for? Fuck no evil? Odd that they have a Walmart esque Christmas tree photo in the bar area.

by Anonymousreply 35August 21, 2021 1:05 PM

BOOK.

by Anonymousreply 36August 21, 2021 1:06 PM

[quote]You all know that most of those celebs you listed as leaving don’t actually live in their NYC pads full time.

You totally missed the point, dummy. The fact that they don’t even want to live their part time anymore speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 37August 21, 2021 1:13 PM

R34 I don’t see how it’s any worse than living in a co-op where you have to pay outrageous monthly maintenance fees. And at least in a brownstone, you have a little yard and you don’t have neighbors above or below you.

by Anonymousreply 38August 21, 2021 1:15 PM

Brownstones are hard to maintain, you need to be wealthy to own one. They’re very old buildings.

by Anonymousreply 39August 21, 2021 1:18 PM

R37 I know what you’re saying, but I don’t think it’s about crime either. We still aren’t one of the top crime cities again. And I’m born and raised here, crime never stopped, you just stopped hearing about it. The media tells you what they want, when they want. It’s all an agenda.

As for these celebs, NYC is a joke now. It has been whitewashed for years but it’s ULTRA whitewashed now, to the point it seems … lame.

NYC was a place you came to for business, or the arts. It was filled with art and artsy people and odd people and gay neighborhoods and drag queens, now it’s just so Midwestern feeling with young people moving here for their social media. It’s vibe is changing into Chicago. It’s a fucking joke now.

All the history and culture is being erased.

by Anonymousreply 40August 21, 2021 1:23 PM

R40 I agree - but what city is safe from that bullshit at this point? All these young people with their stupid social media go everywhere. It seems more of like a generational issue than NY specific (though NY is a casualty of that behavior). I can’t think of a city I’ve been to where the young people are artists and inspiring and not on their instagram taking photos of each other posing all the time.

The NYC crime trolls will tell us nonstop that we are on the verge of being murdered 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2021 1:49 PM

This was their interior designer, who Neil was banging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2021 4:14 PM

[quote]The two are sad to be leaving the brownstone, at 2036 Fifth Avenue, between 125th and 126th Streets, but their primary residence now is in East Hampton. (They bought a 13.5-acre estate there four years ago.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2021 5:31 PM

Assuming this is the house referred to in the article at R43 ^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2021 5:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2021 5:32 PM

It's interesting how many different scenarios are possible in the word "restore". For some people it means making sure the roof is good and the systems are sound and functional. For others it means ripping out all the walls, installing a massive kitchen which they will never use and looney luxury accessories they deem essential. The amount of money separating these two approaches is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2021 5:42 PM

I hope they built a fence around that pool. Fuck elegance if there are kids and their friends around.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2021 5:43 PM

Their kids aren’t small anymore

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2021 5:59 PM

They’ve been fucked by all of Harlem’s black men and they’re starting to get a bad reputation in the neighborhood. One wife said something about exhausting Harlem’s natural resources.

by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2021 8:07 PM

They had NO BUSINESS in Harlem to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2021 9:23 PM

I love how they always say "they" bought this or that when Miss Burtka hasnt got a pot to piss in or a window to pour it out of. All that plain pedestrian basic bitch did was marry the right sucker.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2021 9:34 PM

I’m glad I’m not the only one who doesn’t find Burtka hot.

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2021 9:58 PM

Burtka will always be taken care of by Neil, so he's not exactly destitute. Even if they divorce, he'll get a nice settlement.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2021 10:28 PM

Lots of people with multiple residences have made changes since the pandemic began. I’m among them (apt is really small) and I was surprised to discover no desire to return to the city.

I have to think that a couple years from now some of those people will be looking to come back.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2021 10:48 PM

My God, what's happening?

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2021 11:26 PM

Celebrities want top dollar for their properties, too. Why not sell when prices are skyrocketing? Especially when you’re talking about the gains many of them will realize.

But the crime troll would have us believe that Renaldo selling his apartment for a loss in fucking TRUMP TOWER(!), or Julianne Moore finally getting rid of her place after more than a decade on the market is absolutely because of a mayor on his way out or something else so recent that it’s as likely to be a fluke as a trend.

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2021 11:40 PM

So let's see - about 10 - maybe 12 - well-known actors, etc., sold their NYC houses.

I hate to tell the screeching FNY cunt this, but any given year 10 - maybe 12 - well-known actors, etc., sell their NYC houses.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2021 12:07 AM

It’s laughable to believe NPH and co. will permanently set up shop in East Hampton. They just wanted out of Harlem. Being a gentrifier isn’t that fun when crime spikes. The Marcus Garvey playground loses its luster….

Those brats of theirs aren’t going to go to school in the Hamptons year round like TOWNIES. I bet they get some apartment in the west village and put the brats in some snotty private school.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2021 1:42 AM

So this is how white people speak. “Being gentrifiers”…. So you are well aware of what you’re doing? That means it’s all a conscious act.

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2021 1:45 AM

You people are a bunch of gullible idiots. No where does it say that all these actors left NYC. They bought other places in NYC. They bought bigger or smaller or moved neighborhoods or maybe just one floor up.

Actors are not fleeing NYC and you should be ashamed for falling for another stunt.

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Yep, this is white flight. In a few months, they'll quietly buy a property in a tonier (whiter) neighborhood in Manhattan. Or up stakes and just move back to LA.

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2021 2:54 AM

They all already live in LA minus NYC native Duchovny and NPH. Every other celeb listed lives in LA but owns property in NYC.

Duchovny is the opposite. Main residence in NYC but owns property in LA.

by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2021 2:56 AM

Now that Duchovny's kids are grown, he can live in NYC and bang every bimbo in Manhattan. That must be very freeing for him.

by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2021 3:02 AM

R59 of course it’s a conscious act. You think white people don’t realize that they are gentrifying an area when they buy property? You think NPH bought that huge brownstone in Harlem because he just loves the community? He bought it because it was enormous and he was banking on the neighborhood getting more and more white. He also probably loved being able to say he lives in Harlem (ohhhh so edgy) and his kids have such a diverse neighborhood (ohhhh such women parenting). Then covid hit, white people fled and crime spiked back up. He took off for the Hamptons compound and never returned. Experiment over.

Exactly R61. And he won’t publicize buying the new place in a white neighborhood until sufficient time passes for everyone to forget the Harlem experiment.

His husband was posting instagrams of their brats eating caviar from Petrossian today in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2021 4:05 AM

^woke not women

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2021 4:06 AM

Who will pas their asking price in Harlem?

by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2021 4:09 AM

If they are moving out because there is crime, who has 7.3 to BUY into a neighborhood with rising crime?

by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2021 4:10 AM

R64 but when you guys are called out on it you guys claim you don’t know shit about gentrification and don’t wanna harm anyone else by raising prices etc. Whites always act like they have no idea why POC are angry but they do.

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2021 4:19 AM

Time to make Harlem for Blacks only again.

by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2021 4:20 AM

Gentrification is just blockbusting for white people.

by Anonymousreply 70August 22, 2021 4:21 AM

[italic]Friends, Will & Grace, Sex and the City[/italic] and Disney were the worst things to happen to NYC. Whatever it takes to undo their disastrous influence, let’s start doing it right this fucking second.

by Anonymousreply 71August 22, 2021 4:25 AM

We need NYC back. This bullshit here is not NYC. It’s fucking Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 72August 22, 2021 4:27 AM

A basement, roof deck and five floors, lots of steps and no elevator.

by Anonymousreply 73August 22, 2021 5:32 AM

Oh, no!

The black and brown gay boys they used to pick up for fun and easy sex will miss them.

by Anonymousreply 74August 22, 2021 5:36 AM

whp are the people who are buying these properties in New York?

by Anonymousreply 75August 22, 2021 6:11 AM

R64 I am clear on what gentrification is and why it’s a problem.

by Anonymousreply 76August 22, 2021 10:13 AM

R68 Right! They always know what they're doing, white people are not stupid. They just don't give a fuck because the system is tilted in their favor.

Everything is manifest destiny with white people. What they want, they shall have and if you don't hand it over, it'll be taken from you and you may get killed for not cooperating with those white savages.

by Anonymousreply 77August 22, 2021 12:29 PM

Karma is gonna bite them hard r77. They can’t handle the little changes that have happened.

by Anonymousreply 78August 22, 2021 12:34 PM

Yes - any white person who claims not to understand gentrification is lying.

I am guessing that if you had told NPH buying that brownstone would drive up rents for his POC neighbors he would have said oh well not my problem.

His husband is literally posting photos of their 10 year olds eating caviar in East Hampton…. they are vile.

by Anonymousreply 79August 22, 2021 2:05 PM

Whites aren’t the only people who can gentrify, thread derailer. It’s NYC, there is undoubtedly a black person who can afford NPH’s townhouse. And in other places, like Atlanta, Houston, parts of LA, southside Chicago, etc., upwardly mobile blacks are some of the main drivers of gentrification. That you think only white people gentrify is mildly racist.

by Anonymousreply 80August 22, 2021 2:06 PM

R80 white people are the gentrifiers. Yes.

A block can be bought by all black millionaires, and the value will drop. Even though they’re millionaires, the value drops because they’re majority black. This is a fact.

Once whitey moves in, the prices skyrocket. Now the value is suddenly more.

The black person and the white person can both have the same amount of money, but the white person is seen as more valuable, raising prices up.

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2021 2:09 PM

R57 You do realize those were just examples, don’t you idiot?

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2021 2:21 PM

NPH is trash. Never liked him.

by Anonymousreply 83August 22, 2021 2:24 PM

[quote]His husband is literally posting photos of their 10 year olds eating caviar in East Hampton.

Is it [bold]good[/bold] caviar?

by Anonymousreply 84August 22, 2021 2:30 PM

Stupid...Let them ate cake..Bad, bad look. For gay white me & their kids..Silly, dangerous

by Anonymousreply 85August 22, 2021 2:34 PM

Here is the photo from the husband’s Instagram… so obnoxious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 22, 2021 2:52 PM

[quote] Here is the photo from the husband’s Instagram… so obnoxious.

That poor dog is looking like, “Hey, share some with me.”

I wonder if the kids know what caviar really is?

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2021 2:58 PM

Yeah, given what a lot of regular people are dealing with right now, that's shitty optics. Feed your tweens caviar if you must, but don't post it on fucking Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2021 4:27 PM

How dumb is this guy who posted this of his kids on line? Now everyone knows exactly what your super entitled kids look like. Plan on having them have bodyguards 24/7? Will be so much fun for them when they get bullied online for white privilege & having gay parents who promote & brag about their white privilege. Dumb, dumb, but also dangerous!!

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2021 7:25 PM

They always post pics of their kids online. They've been doing elaborate group Halloween costumes and splashing them all over social media for years.

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2021 7:30 PM

Yeah, the kids have been online since they were toddlers.

And I think they’re both ugly children.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2021 7:33 PM

NY has lost its luster years ago in my opinion. Over crowded and commercialized and now plagued by random, unprovoked crimes and a pandemic that it has yet to recover from.

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2021 7:40 PM

R92 I actually agree. There are just too many people now. It’s insane.

by Anonymousreply 93August 23, 2021 7:45 PM

They not only post photos and videos of the kids constantly but they use the kids for sponsored posts for toys and games.

Apparently, NPH doesn't have enough money and exploiting the kids on social media to make more money is necessary.

They are truly vile.

by Anonymousreply 94August 23, 2021 8:00 PM

R93 The overbuilding started during Bloomberg's tenure and in the last ten years merely walking on the sidewalk was a challenge in many parts of Manhattan and the noise and traffic was insane.

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2021 9:00 PM

Bette Midler put her NY home on the market earlier this year for $50M

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2021 9:16 PM

What is wrong with kids eating caviar? It’s better than the pictures of kids eating unhealthy processed shit like dollar store pound cake.

I hate when people complain about White people gentrifying their neighborhoods. It’s just as vile as when Whites complain that Blacks move in and lower their property values. There are anti-discrimination laws to make sure people can move anywhere they want and can afford.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2021 12:07 AM

Yes Neil - it’s the WORST when people complain about you coming to gentrify Harlem. Talk about discrimination!

And yes - caviar is great for kids!

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2021 12:13 AM

The Homecoming Concert was a washout!

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2021 12:32 AM

A Park Slope school has lost a third of its students since the pandemic according to the principal.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2021 1:13 AM

R100 link?

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote] A Park Slope school has lost a third of its students

The little fucks should have worn masks!

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2021 1:15 AM

That is a beautiful house. Around 1890-1920 American homes were so well built and crafted.

About the Queens. Their kids are now reaching the age where living in a big city is not ideal. But I agree with the posters who say that they will get a spot in a whiter area and maintain multiple residences.

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2021 2:32 AM

R102 Half of NYC school districts have lost at least 10% of enrollment since 2017. The elementary school PS118 Maurice Sendak has gone from 345 students in 2018/19 to 225 students this year. Even pre pandemic NY's overall population was dropping.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2021 6:00 PM

How long until the divorce announcement?

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2021 8:36 PM

R81; you mean white people drive up the cost of living artificially.

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2021 9:34 PM

Sensible people don't care about someone's kids eating caviar. However, how many angry, uhinged white privilege drum banging homophobes are on line? From what I see..loads.

To me, this is putting your kids in harms way at a time when loads of people are way unhinged. Hell, some guy punched a 75 year old man for waving to his kid!

by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2021 9:42 PM

Yes R107 it’s totally sensible during a global pandemic and global refugee crisis - when so many people are suffering worldwide to post photos of your children and your wealth without any self-awareness or modesty - and it’s obviously totally normal for 10 year olds to be feasting on caviar. I know that’s what I was doing as a 10 year old - eating caviar in East Hampton, posing for my dad to take a photo of me that he would then tag @petrossian and post for his over 500,000 Instagram followers to see.

And totally sensible for him to post this photo too… letting all of us know that “life does not suck.”

But I’m just a raging homophobe obsessed with white privilege… so what do I know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2021 10:14 PM

Beautiful couple, Burtka is gorgeous, I'd totally go there

House has great bones, and I like that they have kept most of the original detail. Replace all the hideous lights and replace all the ugly furniture with nice Victorian/ Edwardian antiques and this place would be stunning

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2021 11:05 PM

Mary @ r108,

It’s not a secret that he’s rich. He has been working in Hollywood since he was a kid. What do you expect, that he lives in a rent controlled apartment or in Jersey City somewhere and treats his kids to Chinese takeout? Please. If you don’t want to see him living his life, don’t follow along.

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2021 11:20 PM

If, he's so rich why is he pimping out his kids for $$ from Caviar co's., toy, game brands? He ain't posting them with brand name items for free. Maybe there is just NEVER enough $$ for some people. And hell if you have to feed & clothe these kids, make some money off them. For sure there is some coinage opps. w. them kids on the net, rake in some cash.

Cynical? Yes, but why else would you do it. Just to brag? Other ways to brag besides posting the brands of what they are eating & playing with..smells like merching...

by Anonymousreply 111August 25, 2021 2:35 AM

In another couple of years, when the kids aren't so cute and Instagrammable anymore, there will be a divorce. David will get primary custody of the kids, and NPH will have one motherfucker of a midlife crisis. I mean, his Instagram already seems pretty thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 112August 25, 2021 2:47 AM

He can hire whoever handled Rick Schroder, Lisa Whelchel, and Soleil Moon Frye's respective divorces.

by Anonymousreply 113August 25, 2021 2:58 AM

Considering he just post a photo of himself dripping wet with a clearly visible semi hard dick on Instagram…. I would say yeah…. He is quite thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 114August 25, 2021 3:29 AM

In the event of divorce, Miss Burka better get a good settlement. He walked out of his last Broadway show and left Dame Tyne Daly with an understudy! He’ll never work in the legitimate theater again.

by Anonymousreply 115August 25, 2021 4:43 AM

Their home is not exactly in the most beautiful rich tree lined heartland of Harlem.

That it has a Fifth Avenue address is one of few nice things one can think of. Otherwise it's just off 125th street, in a decidedly "meh" area.

As to why NPH et son mari are selling, apparently like every other bougie white person or couple of a certain background they have been spending most of their time at their place in the country (Hamptons, Long Island).

Besides everything else that is going on of late, their children are getting older. Keeping them cooped up in that townhouse (where nearest park is I don't know), isn't healthy. They went to school somewhere downtown which involved a car taking them down, then fetching them back. Unless NPH or son Mari drove the children and collected themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 25, 2021 4:57 AM

Original buzz back when they first bought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 25, 2021 4:58 AM

Well, well, well...

Am more than certain NPH's townhouse is at 2036 Fifth Avenue. But when plugged into search engine listing comes up from Apartment.com. Pictures show entire place vacant and listing went up two weeks ago.

Sadly Apartments.com doesn't allow hotlinking or link backs so you girls will have to look it up for yourselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 25, 2021 5:08 AM

Interestingly 2036 Fifth is owned by an entity called "Hinge Trust".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119August 25, 2021 5:12 AM

Miss Ghurl babbling on about why she bought Harlem's "most priciest" townhouse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 25, 2021 5:14 AM

These two Rich gay assholes, are the very definition of out of touch white affluence. People like them tend to not care until all of the money is gone.

They're just as bad as the Kardashians, with the ostentatious wealth flaunting. They better be careful, you never know whose sitting back watching you and plotting against you.

Everyone is accessible these days, especially with social media and the internet.

by Anonymousreply 121August 25, 2021 5:25 AM

NPH et son mari have money, that is true. But there are other gays both single and couples whose fortunes are far greater.

No one ever understood why NPH bought that townhouse in Central Harlem in first place. Apparently he and or with now husband lived not far from the place and had a thing for Harlem (sourcing BBC or something?).

In any event for many families who already had places in the country are now moving to those second homes full time.

For one thing local schools are better than what you can find in NYC unless you want to play the private prep school game.

There are only a handful of decent primary public schools in Manhattan (mostly in district two), but from middle school through high school choices are dismal.

If it were just Neil and David packing up to move out to some rambling estate in Hamptons that may be fodder for gossip. But they have their children to consider, same as any other couple who have a family.

by Anonymousreply 122August 25, 2021 5:34 AM

There is no elevator in the home. Isn’t that unusual for that many floors? You would blow out your kneeled walking up and down those stairs.

An elevator is a must.

by Anonymousreply 123August 25, 2021 5:46 AM

R123

House was built in 1910 IIRC. And while yes, elevators were around, it wasn't something every middle or lower upper class townhouse had installed. Doing so later as part of a renovation is costly and may involve giving something up space wise.

You can see from floorplans (link below) NPH did what many who buy townhouses do; move kitchen up from ground floor or even basements (many townhouses and two kitchens, the lower one below main to use during warmer months), to first floor.

There may have been a dumb waiter in there as well, but may have been boarded up long before NPH bought.

To be fair know plenty of owners who left kitchen right where it was, ground floor. That level is where family spends most of their time.

Unless home is going to be staffed with servants, once you move kitchen to first floor it cuts down dramatically on stair climbing. There are only two other floors where you have usually bed and bath rooms, and maybe an office.

by Anonymousreply 124August 25, 2021 5:57 AM

Floorplans....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125August 25, 2021 5:57 AM

Though filmed on a set, 1947 film "Life With Father" did a pretty good recreation of a late 19th century townhouse and how it functioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126August 25, 2021 6:02 AM

What happened with Burtka's return to the theater? Harris said when he won his Tony that this year was all about him but next year will be David's year.

He did one show and quit early to go to the Hamptons for the summer.

(He seems delusional too. I watched an interview where he said they get offers to do a show together and were considering doing City of Angels. The guy asked who would be who. Burtka said he'd be the private eye of course and NPH the writer. As if. NPH is much more butch. Burtka's Tulsa in Gypsy even sounds gay on the cast album.)

by Anonymousreply 127August 25, 2021 6:07 AM

Bitches are keeping busy out there in the Hamptons....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128August 25, 2021 6:13 AM

NPH will be in latest Matrix film due for release in December, so at least one of them is working.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 25, 2021 6:15 AM

NPH and DB made the scene recently at Michael Kors Hamptons do a few weeks ago....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 25, 2021 6:18 AM

They did seem to move a lot. When they were in LA they moved a couple of times within a few years. '

Celebs seem to do that. Ellen moves all the time. Diane Keaton was always moving but got caught in the housing bubble in 2008 or so and lost a bunch of money. She had to take all those stupid comedies to replenish the money she lost. Rosie moves all the time too.

by Anonymousreply 131August 25, 2021 6:23 AM

Also, didn't NPH sign up for some trash reality tv overseas recently? it looks like he is in some serious financial trouble

by Anonymousreply 132August 25, 2021 6:23 AM

R132

Maybe not "serious" financial trouble (after all they bought that $5 million USD place out in Hamptons), but more that he seems to be primary breadwinner for his family. Keeping DB and those children in a manner they've become accustomed to cannot be inexpensive.

Whatever money NPH makes he certainly cannot command Tammy Cruise sort of money.

by Anonymousreply 133August 25, 2021 6:28 AM

That NPH Hamptons house is gorgeous. Very Ghislaine! Of course, everyone is just following Influencer Kevin Sessums. Kevin was FIRST. If Kevin ever buys back a Manhattan triplex, they will too. However, I think the dynamic is changing. No one wealthy needs to be in cities these days. They prefer to do fleeting visits.

by Anonymousreply 134August 25, 2021 6:29 AM

NPH needs another steady gig like "How I Met Your Mother" that becomes a hit and goes into syndication.

At this point am willing to guess in battle of power gays Jim Parsons is far higher on wealth list than NPH.

by Anonymousreply 135August 25, 2021 6:31 AM

In case any of you bitches haven't been informed, Mr. André Leon Talley, has departed Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 136August 25, 2021 6:31 AM

do stars layout cash for their houses or do they carry mortgages?

(I saw George Clooney say he pays cash so because he's still insecure that he'll eventually stop working and doesn't want to over extent his bank account. This was pre-marriage so who knows.)

by Anonymousreply 137August 25, 2021 6:33 AM

R136

Miss Thing we threw her fat happy behind out of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 138August 25, 2021 6:34 AM

yes r132. He is on Big Brother Australia. (the article found said he signed a lucrative contract to appear on three reality shows there.)

He made need money but he's also a Big Brother fan. Appeared on it here once as a guest of the house.

by Anonymousreply 139August 25, 2021 6:36 AM

Dear Lord! NPH is doing Big Brother in Oz with that Caitlyn Jenner!

Oh that is going to be really fun to watch....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 25, 2021 6:40 AM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 25, 2021 6:42 AM

Wonder if NPH will bring the spouse and sprogs along to OZ, or just go alone. How long does this gig last for anyway?

by Anonymousreply 142August 25, 2021 6:45 AM

NPH got caught in Sydney's lockdown. The show he was going to be in (Australia's Got Talent) has been postponed and he's flown home.

by Anonymousreply 143August 25, 2021 7:02 AM

Apparently NPH and family had already completed Oz quarantine when news broke things were cancelled.

Is it normal to bring one's spouse and children along for these sort of gigs? Are costs something worked out in the contract or is the guest star paying out of pocket?

DB likely would tag along to keep an eye on his husband. NPH is still rather an attractive man.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144August 25, 2021 7:09 AM

Escape from New York 2021

by Anonymousreply 145August 25, 2021 7:31 AM

Anybody ever see, 'Extras'. In it the character played by Ricky Gervais has to do Big Brother as he slides down the celeb. ladder. Always seemed an accurate appraisal of it. Not a Big Brother watcher. Always seemed like you wouldn't do it, unless you needed the money or exposure. But, I'm not 'versed' in Big Brother Lore. Bit of a comedown for NPH?? or am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 146August 25, 2021 5:40 PM

Every time I see a rich gay's home for sale, I have to wonder if that fancy bed has actually seen lube drops and Santorum on the sheets. I wonder where in the tasteful kitchen they hide the fiber supplements and junk food. I wonder which neighbors saw them butt-fucking on that lovely duvet.

Am I the only one?

by Anonymousreply 147August 25, 2021 5:46 PM

Do you help the busboy clear around the table into his bins, at the restaurant? Do you wash your shirts before you give them to the laundry to be washed again and starched and pressed? Do you use self-checkout in order to help the human cashier?

by Anonymousreply 148August 25, 2021 6:22 PM

"Every time I see a rich gay's home for sale, I have to wonder if that fancy bed has actually seen lube drops and Santorum on the sheets. I wonder where in the tasteful kitchen they hide the fiber supplements and junk food. I wonder which neighbors saw them butt-fucking on that lovely duvet."

You're deranged. You're obsessed with gay sex. I'm guessing that you're a straight woman, probably overweight and very angry at the world. Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 149August 25, 2021 6:28 PM

R149 - agree that's a deranged confession but I doubt it's a straight woman lmao. i think the straight fraus are off reading fan fiction and thinking NPH and his husfrau are totally adorable with their beautiful twins.

this is the deranged naughty confession of a fellow gay..... MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 150August 25, 2021 6:38 PM

That area is sketchy as fuck.

Go to the DMV at 125th and Lexington, and catch Metro North at Park avenue just a few blocks west. Even with all the so called gentrification of 125th street, area still mostly seems like a hood IMHO. Tons of drug addicts (there are many SRO and other supportive housing/services in area), along with other things that would make one think twice about living in neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 151August 25, 2021 7:58 PM

R146

It's a paycheck. NPH has two more film roles in post production besides that Matrix gig, other than that who knows.

Meanwhile he has that spouse and children to support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 25, 2021 8:03 PM

First the Faketrix now Bruce fucking Jenner.

David needs to get out while the getting is good. And take the kids with them.

by Anonymousreply 153August 25, 2021 8:19 PM

Him.

by Anonymousreply 154August 25, 2021 8:19 PM

These people are all fucking bored with life. The drugs, the sex, the spending sprees, the traveling, moving from townhouse to penthouse and back … none of it helps.

by Anonymousreply 155August 25, 2021 8:28 PM

here are the twins jumping off a yacht today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 25, 2021 8:30 PM

Yes, R147. You are the only one.

by Anonymousreply 157August 25, 2021 8:40 PM

It's going to be interesting watching all these children of power gays grow up. Andy Cohen, Andersen Cooper, NPH, Ricky Martin, and the rest both famous or just well off to wealthy but not common household names.

One wonders if they will form a sort of clique where they know and marry each other like straights. They all have every advantage growing up, and that will surely bring benefits later in life as adults.

Just look at their experiences... I mean NPH's sprogs vacationing on a yacht (and not a small one either), some place diving into water as if they were pros.

White power gays usually always came from a place of privilege. Laws against SSM and road blocks to having children were about two of the biggest obstacles remotely smacking of discrimination they faced. With those out of the way one suspects their children will be no different than their straight cousins and so forth.

by Anonymousreply 158August 25, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote]Wow it’s disgusting. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything in my life as objectionable as that downpipe faux painted to match the wood as it passes the junction between wainscotting and plaster wall.

R9. They must have done a good job because I don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 159August 25, 2021 9:45 PM

R155

Jealousy doesn't become you at all.....

by Anonymousreply 160August 26, 2021 5:05 PM

I wonder how many bodies he has sawed in half in that house.

by Anonymousreply 161August 26, 2021 5:19 PM

I’m not R155 but that life is not something I envy. I would guess the entire family is constantly walking on eggshells so they don’t piss off NPH. His standards for those kids and the husband are probably extremely high and he looks like he has a temper. I grew up with a father like that and eating caviar and yachts don’t change shit.

Watch any Instagram video of him with the husband and kids - there’s an undercurrent of tension. God forbid those kids gain any weight or don’t perform like he wants. Yeesh.

And now he’s posting thirst pics of his wet dick.

No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 162August 26, 2021 5:32 PM

R162 It's an even gayer version of Mommie Dearest.

by Anonymousreply 163August 26, 2021 6:35 PM

Did someone already post the thirst pic of his dick? Can someone post it?

by Anonymousreply 164August 26, 2021 6:57 PM

here r164

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 26, 2021 7:04 PM

Damn 165 you should have put a warning on that pic. That face is terrifying. Someone should tell him that selfies without makeup aren’t the way to go for him.

by Anonymousreply 166August 26, 2021 7:09 PM

Some of you sour old biddies need to get a life, take up a hobby or something...

Image in R165 in no way qualifies as a "thirst" or whatever picture, dick or otherwise.

Pasty skinny middle aged white guy just coming out from having a swim, yes that I'll buy.

Pictures were taken of family on yacht holiday swimming and otherwise enjoying themselves. What did you expect in such images? NPH wearing a three piece suit?

by Anonymousreply 167August 26, 2021 7:10 PM

R167 that is 100% a thirst photo. Per the dictionary (yes I googled)... “Look at me!” is the most basic definition of thirst on social media.

You can see his semi-hard dick.

I'm not complaining about it but gurl please. You cannot look at that photo and tell me he wasn't seeking attention posting that.

by Anonymousreply 168August 26, 2021 7:21 PM

R168 He posts bulge pics all the time. He's not as bad as Terry Miller (yet), but he definitely wants your eyes to wander down.

by Anonymousreply 169August 26, 2021 7:25 PM

Whatever.

People see what they look for, and you've obviously made up your mind, so that's that.

Here's a bit of information, it's rather difficult for a man to hide his junk when wearing a wet swimsuit. More so if he's well endowed which some claim NPH happens to be.

You'd find "thirst" if NPH was bone dry and wearing trousers that were too tight to your liking.

by Anonymousreply 170August 26, 2021 7:26 PM

R170 He CHOSE to take the photo, and he CHOSE to show it to the world on his gimme-your-eyeballs Instagram. The prick is obviously looking for attention. You think Nathan Lane or Rosie O'Donnell post Insta pics of their cocks? I don't think so!

by Anonymousreply 171August 26, 2021 7:29 PM

R170 why are you such a prude that you think he DIDN'T intend to post his dick? He's an attention seeking actor who posts on instagram on a daily basis. AND he's a vain aging gay who is nearing 50. Obviously he wants all the fat fraus to comment with fire emojis when he posts his wet body with his cockhead out.

Matt Bomer is better looking, seems kinder and barely ever posts on instagram. Certainly doesn't post his children. Neither does his husband.

NPH and his husband both want attention. They are thirsty AF.

by Anonymousreply 172August 26, 2021 7:36 PM

For 48 his face looks aged and his 'lean' body could use some muscle/definition and Burtka's nose has become more prominent now that he's older. I always though NPH was odd looking and Burtka was cute.

by Anonymousreply 173August 26, 2021 7:52 PM

I'd be shocked if they didn't have some sort of open arrangement. I watched the AD video tour of the house and the vibes were OFF. Also they probably host orgies while the kids are of at Uncle Elton's house.

by Anonymousreply 174August 26, 2021 7:57 PM

Like they are buying that infamous orgy house in the hamptons ;)

by Anonymousreply 175August 26, 2021 7:58 PM

I wouldnt care if his dick was down to his knee. Never have I thought "wow hes hot" for even a nano second. So he could post all the thirst trap pics he wants ,who cares ?

by Anonymousreply 176August 26, 2021 8:01 PM

Never found him hot but I liked him as Barney. The way he played him was kinda hot. That’s all.

by Anonymousreply 177August 26, 2021 8:02 PM

The girl is going to have an eating disorder and the boy will get facial tattoos. Just wait.

by Anonymousreply 178August 26, 2021 8:03 PM

No r178. They’re being raised a lot differently than Cindy’s kids were, where looks was all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 179August 26, 2021 8:05 PM

I love the staircase.

The room with the lovely gray couch is nice, and their art is very eclectic.

Clearly their not vegetarians,

by Anonymousreply 180August 26, 2021 8:07 PM

That girl is going to be a stone cold bitch. Spending her childhood navigating NPH and that dumb pretty husband and her goofy short brother? And she’s beautiful.

She could be quite successful. I wouldn’t want to deal with her.

by Anonymousreply 181August 26, 2021 8:21 PM

Both children were born out of the same woman, but one has NPH dna and the other has Burtka.

by Anonymousreply 182August 26, 2021 8:25 PM

Thought they would be the poster children for inclusion. Now, they are just plain tone deaf, can't read the room & bordering on down right creepy. Absolutely nothing of value to see here, except slow moving train wreck. Most people who are this lost don't sooo stridently display it..

by Anonymousreply 183August 26, 2021 8:31 PM

Did they rent the big yacht or are they guests? It's big but it's not a super yacht by the way.

by Anonymousreply 184August 26, 2021 8:46 PM

I feel that their brand is created for their own needs and identity construction. To prove it to themselves. I can't picture any market for this brand.

One would assume their net worth is below 100 million. They seem to want to be in the half billion club.

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2021 8:48 PM

NPH openly captions his husband "thirsty" in this photo and he doesn't even have his cock visible.

So whoever is claiming NPH isn't knowingly posting thirst traps... think again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2021 8:54 PM

NPH is close friends with Kelly Ripa, Andy, SJP etc. tells you all you need to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2021 8:54 PM

R187 He never pays for his own mimosas?

by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2021 8:56 PM

Harris has no higher education. He grew up rich and then in show biz. He must be tone deaf.

by Anonymousreply 189August 26, 2021 9:15 PM

Again, what does “education” have to do with that? R189

by Anonymousreply 190August 26, 2021 9:18 PM

It’s fucking vulgar and pathetic is what it is. Why is the need to remind others that you have an enviable life if it is actually enviable?

And by the way, HIMYM was a solid hit but certainly far from a mega hit. He did well but did not get rich off of that show.

by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2021 9:26 PM

I give a lot of credit to the gay celebrities who don’t post their children all over Instagram. There is something to be said for showing that level of restraint since the trend is clearly to post your offspring all over social media like a bunch of rabid competitive Facebook fraus. I guess we really have reached the levels of Midwestern heteronormativity.

by Anonymousreply 192August 26, 2021 9:34 PM

R191 he already had money and by season 4 was making $225k an episode, the highest paid on the show.

He was paid $400k for its final season.

He made a few million off the show and it’s one of the biggest American hits overseas.

by Anonymousreply 193August 26, 2021 10:01 PM

First Amalfi Coast, then Croatia, those children are having a wonderful summer vacation before heading back to school.

How nice of NPH et son mari to give their children nice family time away from all the covid drama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194August 26, 2021 10:01 PM

Men's Fitness has picked up the story as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 26, 2021 10:05 PM

R191 he made $9.6 million off of season 9 alone…

by Anonymousreply 196August 26, 2021 10:10 PM

Just $9.6 million you say 196? That's poor gays money, I received $27 million for 2017 alone doing Big Bang Theory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 26, 2021 10:18 PM

Neil was a supporting cast member making more than its lead.

Jim was paid $1 million per episode, yes, and was the lead, yes. They were also bigger than HIMYM in the states.

by Anonymousreply 198August 26, 2021 10:21 PM

R195, Helen Keller? Men's Health is Men's Fitness?

by Anonymousreply 199August 26, 2021 10:23 PM

Mens Health and Mens Fitness are two different magazines

by Anonymousreply 200August 26, 2021 10:23 PM

KaChing! Young Sheldon is going into syndication on TBS, Jim Parsons as one of executive producers just made more money. That's what he did.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201August 26, 2021 10:25 PM

R201 ok??? You seem mentally ill.

Parsons was the lead and able to demand more money, as not only was it a huge hit but he won the Emmy 4 times

by Anonymousreply 202August 26, 2021 10:26 PM

So I typed "Fitness" instead of *Health*......

One of these days you're going to make an error and I'm going to land on you like a monkey on a cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 203August 26, 2021 10:27 PM

Nate Berkus and hubby sold their four-story West Village town house for $12million last month. Bought in 2019 for $9 million.

by Anonymousreply 204August 26, 2021 10:29 PM

R202,

And you seem to be a royal asshole.

Merely pointing out NPH has not nor does make any sort of same money has more than a few out gay actors.

JIm Parson's "Sheldon" did not start out as a lead but merely part of ensemble cast. He made that role what it became via talent and was rewarded. In end suits were throwing insane money at Mr. Parsons not to leave TBBT, but he was done and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 205August 26, 2021 10:33 PM

False. BBT had 3 leads from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 206August 26, 2021 10:37 PM

Well he’s not rich enough to avoid whoring out the kids for sponsorships.

Here is the girl doing some we toy ad on his Instagram. She looks just like him. Very cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 26, 2021 10:41 PM

R185

Says you, others obviously think otherwise since NPH keeps getting work, mentions in press, etc....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 26, 2021 10:42 PM

Also just in....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 26, 2021 10:43 PM

The little gayling son does ads too. They are both very cute kids. I guess he figures why not make money off it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 26, 2021 10:43 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211August 26, 2021 10:44 PM

That house is gorgeous, at least the lower floors with the woodwork.

Their decorating job is fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 212August 26, 2021 10:45 PM

TBBT was bigger in the states. Season 7 averaged 20.4 million viewers a week, their highest rated season.

HIMYM highest rated season averaged 11 million viewers, and that was its final season.

However, HIMYM was big in many foreign countries, bringing in a lot of money from their foreign distribution, whereas BBT was not as big overseas.

by Anonymousreply 213August 26, 2021 10:49 PM

HIMYM for those of us that dont know this stuff is How I Met Your Mother. I had to Google it

Image in R165 may or may not be a thirst pic, but he does have a beautiful body for his age, I'm envious of that to be honest

by Anonymousreply 214August 26, 2021 10:53 PM

NPH has been interviewed a few times over years by Men's Health. Apparently he began working out in earnest back in 2011 or so and hasn't let up since.

It probably does help NPH has been thin (some might say scrawny) most of his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215August 26, 2021 10:57 PM

More...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216August 26, 2021 10:59 PM

Some people are naturally very thin. 🤷

by Anonymousreply 217August 26, 2021 10:59 PM

You have to give it to him; either NPH is doing someone, and or his people are earning their fees because that "brand" is everywhere.

Also think NPH's story resonates with many both in the business and outside.

He's been in the business since a young child, has grown up to become an out gay man who is now also a "family man" and husband. It just ticks all the right boxes for today's modern inclusion and equality culture. You can imagine women and other gays in media, entertainment, etc.. all gushing over this story.

by Anonymousreply 218August 26, 2021 11:03 PM

On the other hand - gay former child actor Jodie foster raised both her sons completely out of the public eye. One just graduated from Yale and the other at Princeton majoring in chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 219August 26, 2021 11:14 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 26, 2021 11:18 PM

Thanks R215/ R216

by Anonymousreply 221August 26, 2021 11:29 PM

Who sired Jodie Foster's son Kit? The Jolly Green Giant? He and Barron Trump should start a basketball team...

by Anonymousreply 222August 27, 2021 12:41 AM

Because NPH is the only gay dad who whores out his children... Yeah right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 27, 2021 12:47 AM

So many people are saying he is seeking attention with his pictures.

Let's see...

✔️Was a child actor

✔️ Still an actor, married an actor

✔️Magician

His whole life is attention seeking. Why is this being debated? What kind of person who does stage magic is not a look-at-meeee! type?

by Anonymousreply 224August 27, 2021 12:51 AM

Lol true R224

by Anonymousreply 225August 27, 2021 12:55 AM

The Jefferson's left Harlem and now this. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 226August 27, 2021 1:01 AM

Yikes, whoever Jodie chose to father those boys, she didn't pick him for his looks, did she?

by Anonymousreply 227August 27, 2021 1:03 AM

The Elton thing is not that bad(tho' I'm no rabid Elton fan). It's very typical of English football to be a family thing. Especially dad & sons & now even mom's & daughters. Kinda nice. Always liked that Elton supported Watford. They struggle to stay up in the Premier & are a scrappy team, loved & supported by fans & do good stuff. Nice thing to have kids visible & part of it. So, no I'd say Good job Elton. Its not like they're merching like NPH.

NPH Creeps me out..like a pimp a freakin' pimp..for heavens sake never realized it before that's what its like, pimping these kids out for attention & $$$. Gross, just gross.

by Anonymousreply 228August 27, 2021 2:38 AM

NPH has had his missteps. Remember when he tried to copy the popular British show “Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway”? It didn’t go very well.

by Anonymousreply 229August 27, 2021 2:40 AM

I have a friend who lives in an all black subdivision in Richton Park about 90 minutes from Chicago. The houses are the old McMansions of the 1990’s and the homeowners are black professionals but I can’t tell you if the property’s are sought after.

by Anonymousreply 230August 27, 2021 2:55 AM

Have all the rich Manhattan gays move to the Hamptons?

And will Ina Garten need a much bigger dining room table as a result?

by Anonymousreply 231August 27, 2021 4:49 AM

NO WIRE HANGERS FOR MY SUITS!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 232August 27, 2021 7:53 AM

R230,

Do you have stock in apostrophes?

by Anonymousreply 233August 27, 2021 10:06 AM

Didn't Jodie make babies with James Woods? Her sons are horse hung and smart, so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 234August 27, 2021 10:35 AM

R234 no. And the guy could have been gorgeous. Doesn’t mean his kids will be. Not how genetics work.

by Anonymousreply 235August 27, 2021 10:52 AM

Neil does Instagram lives here and there and he seems a bit uptight and pretentious. If things don’t go exactly how he wants he seems to be miserable. A bit controlling. But professional and seems to love to work.

by Anonymousreply 236August 27, 2021 10:53 AM

The Instagram lives are so tense. They had one where the husband was making snide comments to the daughter for eating too much sugar. I had to turn it off.

MARY!! I know but just too much tension.

by Anonymousreply 237August 27, 2021 11:06 AM

They’re in Croatia right now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 27, 2021 12:03 PM

Well THAT is a tiny gayling if I've ever seen one R238.

by Anonymousreply 239August 27, 2021 3:05 PM

Is the boy Burtka's and the girl Harris's? That's what I'd guess based on their faces.

by Anonymousreply 240August 27, 2021 3:19 PM

R240 they don’t know. They’ve made it a point to not know

by Anonymousreply 241August 27, 2021 3:20 PM

I bet both are NPH's. No way he would tolerate one of Burtka's spawn when his genes are clearly so superior and he's so controlling. Also both kids look just like him.

by Anonymousreply 242August 27, 2021 3:28 PM

R240 R241 R242 They have said that one kid comes from each of them. They paid extra to set up the IVF that way. We'll figure out whose is whose in a few more years.

Maybe by then, they'll stop with these fucking creepy family Halloween photos. Jesus, even the Osmonds weren't this coordinated.

by Anonymousreply 243August 27, 2021 5:06 PM

I vote the girl is NPH's. she's smarter and meaner. the boy is dumb and pretty - like the other guy.

by Anonymousreply 244August 27, 2021 5:13 PM

Everyone thinks Burtka is pretty. I don’t see it.

by Anonymousreply 245August 27, 2021 5:14 PM

back in the day he was... not anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246August 27, 2021 5:20 PM

I've seen several pictures where the boy resembles Burtka.

by Anonymousreply 247August 27, 2021 7:10 PM

The kids are tweens. Within a couple more years, they'll put the kibosh on the dorky family Halloween costumes.

by Anonymousreply 248August 27, 2021 7:11 PM

NPH said on Howard Stern that he and David are versatile and totally monogamous. They don't have much respect for gay couples who "cheat" on each other.

They're repressed and resentful, and their sex surely hasn't been good in a decade.

by Anonymousreply 249August 27, 2021 7:26 PM

Repressed because they don’t cheat? I respect them.

by Anonymousreply 250August 27, 2021 7:28 PM

R249 I think Burtka would beg to differ - he's very clear in this Instagram post that they "haven't lost 'it' in the romantic department."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251August 27, 2021 7:30 PM

R251

You're wasting your time with this lot. Nothing will deprive them of a big helping of schadenfreude far as NPH et son mari are concerned. They've made up their minds and will leap at crumb of tittle-tattle that will enable them to say "I told you so..."

by Anonymousreply 252August 27, 2021 7:39 PM

R251 Which kind of couples are authentically happy? The ones who just go about their lives like normal, or the ones who make frequent posts to strangers about how their marriage is still as hot as ever?

It's like what Baroness Thatcher said: "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, then you aren't." The same goes for happily married people.

by Anonymousreply 253August 27, 2021 7:45 PM

Who cares? It’s their marriage. Let them do what makes them happy.

by Anonymousreply 254August 27, 2021 7:47 PM

R254 Well, I would, but they're the ones with the thirst for the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 255August 27, 2021 7:48 PM

I was being sarcastic girls….. obviously the lady doth protest too much.

by Anonymousreply 256August 27, 2021 8:06 PM

Well, well, well... Another day and yet another vacation photo op by People mag showcasing NPH and his family on holiday in Croatia. At least now they're on dry land and wearing clothing......

NPH's PR person is earning his/her money....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 29, 2021 12:08 AM

I found the video NPH posted today of him, the husband and 2 male model types doing back flips off the yacht quite something. The 10 year old shows up in a bikini toward the end.

Who are those other 2 men? Are the 4 of them just fucking after the kids go to bed? I hope so. Those other 2 had great bodies.

by Anonymousreply 258August 29, 2021 12:33 AM

NPH along with spouse and children took same Italy/Croatia holiday back in 2019. It too was widely covered apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259August 29, 2021 12:45 AM

So good to see that David has regained his handsomeness…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 29, 2021 12:49 AM

…and figure.

At one point things were looking a bit iffy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 29, 2021 12:50 AM

R258: not sure about Innis, but River is apparently straight. He used to date Paris [yes Ms Hilton herself]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262August 29, 2021 12:56 AM

R258

Your parents never invited other couples or adults they knew (friends) along to vacations?

Or are you insinuating just because NPH and his spouse are gay they must be bedding any other male remotely within their orbit?

This may come as a shock dearie, but some gay men including married couples are perfectly capable of confining their tackle to marriage bed.

by Anonymousreply 263August 29, 2021 1:19 AM

Yeh, the son is definitely David's bio kid.

by Anonymousreply 264August 29, 2021 1:39 AM

No R263 sadly my parents did not take me on sexy vacations to Croatian yachts and invite hot model types to join us.

Did yours?

And yes - you got me - I’m nothing but a raging homophobe here on DL who thinks all we do as gay men is fuck each other like animals. I’m completely SHOCKED to hear otherwise!

Simmer down over there. I said I HOPE they are all fucking because they’re hot. Sue me.

by Anonymousreply 265August 29, 2021 1:42 AM

Whats with that River idiot and his tongue sticking out in his pics ?Is he special needs ?

by Anonymousreply 266August 29, 2021 1:57 AM

River Viiperi is pally with Pietro Boselli apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267August 29, 2021 2:08 AM

More.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268August 29, 2021 2:11 AM

R266: oh honey his tongue isn’t the only thing sticking out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269August 29, 2021 2:12 AM

Used to be one only had to suffer these family photo op thingies at Christmas in form of family newsletter. NPH is putting WASP wives and mothers to shame with his incessant family holiday updates all year long.

If NPH and David B. keep this up come holidays they're really going to need something that hits things out of the ballpark. I don't know, Christmas with Prince Henry and Megan Markle or something.

This or they'll probably be at some chic ski resort in Utah, or maybe Italy, France or Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 270August 29, 2021 6:35 AM

Burtka looks great in those latest pictures. NPH would benefit from gaining a few pounds. He looks really gaunt.

The girl is clearly NPH's and the boy is Burtka's. They're both cute kids and will live hyper-privileged lives the rest of us can only dream about. I hope the Burtka-Harris's are encouraging them to get educations and do something with themselves besides becoming Instagram influencers.

by Anonymousreply 271August 29, 2021 3:25 PM

NPH is weird looking

by Anonymousreply 272August 30, 2021 5:43 AM

Nice to know that while the rest of us are dodging COVID, a hurricane, evictions, and lunatics in red hats, these rich cunts are traipsing their way around the Adriatic on a yacht with their gaybies.

Thanks, Instagram, for reminding us how worthless some human beings are.

by Anonymousreply 273August 30, 2021 6:00 AM

Look at the husband also posting a thirst trap with his dick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 30, 2021 7:46 PM

Didn't know NPH and his entire family came down with covid last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275August 31, 2021 7:40 PM

Survive COVID to be stricken permanently with affluenza!

by Anonymousreply 276August 31, 2021 7:45 PM

R275 Daddy B brought it home from all that spit-swapping he did in Provincetown. What a whore.

by Anonymousreply 277August 31, 2021 8:52 PM

They had COVID the way Chris Cuomo, Idris Elba and Allyssa Milano had COVID

by Anonymousreply 278August 31, 2021 11:42 PM

Since nothing is happening in NYC. Bway will open and close. Celebrities understand there is no need to leave there when they can live by a beach

by Anonymousreply 279September 4, 2021 3:59 PM

Yes R279 east Hampton is a great place to live during the winter. The beach is amazing. Celebs understand that.

I’m sure NPH will love being holed up with his kids and husband off season out there.

They will either do LA or get a place in the village.

by Anonymousreply 280September 4, 2021 4:11 PM

We shall all likely know what is going on soon enough. Those children will be returning to school by next week, and given the PR machine that works for NPH and his family there is bound to be a few Instagram or whatever pictures released.

If those children are going to school out in East Hampton, then that settles things, NPH et son mari have set up housekeeping out there for duration.

OTOH If children are in a NYC school, then their parents must have a place in city. No one is going to be sending their children school in city, then way back out in LI several hours later.

While things may have changed at East Hampton HS since this NYT piece ran, cannot imagine NPH is sending his kids to public school out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281September 5, 2021 1:44 AM

If NPH is sending his children to school out east, he will join a not small number of other parents as well.

We're talking private, not necessarily public. Inclusion and equality is all very well, but there are limits, especially when it comes to education of ones children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 5, 2021 1:48 AM

They could also be doing online learning for the year.

by Anonymousreply 283September 5, 2021 2:48 PM

Those kids won't be going to public school unless NPH & hubby will be with them 24/7 or pay for full time body guards. With all this we are so fab. & so rich they have posted online, think they might get bullied & beat up in the school yard?? Knowing ELI working class I'd say the odds on that would be 8:1. Would be funny to see pics on line & page 6 of NPH getting pummeled in the school yard by a 9year old, running away screaming, trying to hide behind his own kid for protection.

by Anonymousreply 284September 5, 2021 3:06 PM

Remember the photos of NPH screaming at the little boy in a rage when he was tiny, right out on the street? Seems his arranged photos were not going the way he wanted them too. Seems raging and controlling and imaged obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 285September 5, 2021 3:38 PM

What R285 said.

by Anonymousreply 286September 5, 2021 5:15 PM

wanted them TO

The magic stuff is a bit creepy and dark. He has the vibe of seething behind his tightly controlled facade.

David really was harassing the little girl about eating sugar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 5, 2021 6:11 PM

Yes David made some snide comment to the girl about eating something sweet. It was ridiculous.

They would never tolerate weight gain on those kids.

And agree the magic stuff is dark AF.

by Anonymousreply 288September 6, 2021 12:13 AM

The envy from you financially-challenged New Yorkers is laughable. Work harder.

by Anonymousreply 289September 6, 2021 3:48 AM

Yes R289 - I wish I lived in East Hampton year round with ten year olds. I HATE living in the city where I can see my friends and date and walk around. I would MUCH prefer a compound 3 hours away with two kids and my husband who looks like he has the IQ of a 12 year old and loves to post our entire lives on Instagram.

NPH is living my dream life. You got me.

by Anonymousreply 290September 6, 2021 5:26 PM

I think there are things HE likes about the Hamptons lifestyle. Remember how he said at one point he was not as bonded to the kids?

Now they have value as something to play up re: his brand that appeals to fraus.

by Anonymousreply 291September 6, 2021 5:46 PM

Those kids better hope they stay thin and pretty, or there will be hell to pay.

by Anonymousreply 292September 6, 2021 9:48 PM

If these kids can't generate $$ or clicks..Poof see them vanish. Daddy & Daddy need more money, more attention..always. What has made them so hollow??

by Anonymousreply 293September 6, 2021 10:03 PM

If I were a bootstrapping show biz professional cracking the global circuit of high lux watering holes and A List house party and holiday invitations, I wouldn't want to be looking at NPH and his brood. They are. unattractive and lack glamor.

by Anonymousreply 294September 6, 2021 10:03 PM

Yep, if the kids don't stay Instagram-worthy, off to boarding school they go. NPH will probably check out of the marriage, too: Let's face it, he sounds like a total narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 295September 6, 2021 10:06 PM

David always reminds me of the grouchy old bastard behind the desk at the DMV.

by Anonymousreply 296September 6, 2021 10:21 PM

It's odd how Burtka was the hot guy who was nude in that Albee play and everyone wanted. Harris has admitting to be obsessed with him and pursuing him.

Now 15 years later Burtka is the pudgy housewife who keeps dabbling in careers: catering, cook books, a return to acting that lasted one show which he quit.

It sort of now seems like Harris is stuck with him. (and Burtka does seem crabby. He hated LA, made them move back to NYC. Probably got sick of Harlem and wants to sell the house they worked so hard on.)

by Anonymousreply 297September 7, 2021 6:20 AM

NPH isn't necessarily stuck, especially now that the kids are tweens. If they have a decent prenup, he can nope before the 10-year mark (after which CA prenups are often void) and only have to pay child support for a few years. They were married in 2014, so he could be making his move any time now.

by Anonymousreply 298September 7, 2021 1:02 PM

Have any of you looked on Google street view at his Harlem brownstone? It's not on some treelined historical residential street like Covenant Ave; it's right in the middle of a commercial street and not in a particularly nice area of Harlem.

by Anonymousreply 299September 7, 2021 1:27 PM

Burtka hasn’t aged well at all. NPH could get a lot of dick.

by Anonymousreply 300September 7, 2021 1:51 PM

NPH looks like a dildo. Boy will have to start forking out some cash to get some primo dick.

by Anonymousreply 301September 9, 2021 2:56 AM

R64

You don't have a clue do you?

NPH and DB were living in Harlem before they got married and their children were born. Thus the couple already knew Harlem long before clapping eyes on that Fifth avenue property.

Only NPH and DB along with perhaps their RE people know exactly why couple went with decidedly unchic area of central Harlem. My guess is they got more for their money (having only paid about $3 million) for the place (that as chopped up into apartments), than buying further west and or north in the rich heartland of brownstone Harlem.

In short the couple bought something they could do up, which is fairly common among those searching for brownstone/townhouse properties in Manhattan or other parts of NYC. Even back in 2013 you weren't getting a town/row house say on UWS, West Village, Greenwich Village or really anywhere else below Harlem for $3 million.

Also given the area taxes on that Fifth avenue property are significantly lower than rowhouses some other areas of Harlem.

Finally notwithstanding NPH blabbing to any and every one via media where he lives, that area of central Harlem is rather low key. If you're famous and want to raise a family without being bothered, that stretch of Harlem fits the bill.

R299

At least several posters have already detailed that central Harlem area of Fifth avenue is not what many would imagine. Please keep up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302September 9, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote] At least several posters have already detailed that central Harlem area of Fifth avenue is not what many would imagine.

You're wrong. Please keep up.

by Anonymousreply 303September 9, 2021 1:24 PM

Do you know the DHLawrence story The Rocking-Horse Winner. "There must be more money. THERE MUST BE MORE MONEY!"

This family is reenacting it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304September 9, 2021 6:49 PM

R 304. So true, but can't get my head around Why. What is that deep hollowness about? Why is that hole inside their souls never filled? How does that happen? Imagine being a product of that world from your childhood? That grasping insatiable forever search for more. So grateful to be little ole' me with my own little lucid simple life life. Enough is enough & I'm grateful.

by Anonymousreply 305September 9, 2021 7:13 PM

I thought NPH was down to earth, almost nerdy.

by Anonymousreply 306September 9, 2021 8:05 PM

Remember when NPH was throwing up the black power salute on IG , I forgot when, during what was it ? Maybe around the time of protests for George Floyd . In the middle of his fucking million$ + Harlem brownstone. It was very fucking annoying . I was born in East Harlem and lived in East Harlem so I know exactly what it would be like for that rich white boy and I am sure he was scared as fuck walking around his “hood” the last year or so cause it was really fucked up . I’m sure he wasn’t enjoying jaunts with the kiddies in Marcus Garvey Park. Fuck him , total phoney and he looks like shit btw.

by Anonymousreply 307September 9, 2021 9:21 PM

What's the address? I'll look up how much of a mortgage they have on the place.

by Anonymousreply 308September 9, 2021 9:38 PM

NPH and DB don't have a mortgage. Again another poster looked up the Fifth avenue property and it was purchased via a trust.

Mortgages are recorded and public information in NYS, as well as taxed, so those who can afford to pay all cash for a property often do so.

If said trust purchased property and took out debt, it still would have to pay mortgage recording tax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309September 9, 2021 10:31 PM

R303

Either you're illiterate or blind.

R116:

"Their home is not exactly in the most beautiful rich tree lined heartland of Harlem.

That it has a Fifth Avenue address is one of few nice things one can think of. Otherwise it's just off 125th street, in a decidedly "meh" area."

R151

"That area is sketchy as fuck.

Go to the DMV at 125th and Lexington, and catch Metro North at Park avenue just a few blocks west. Even with all the so called gentrification of 125th street, area still mostly seems like a hood IMHO. Tons of drug addicts (there are many SRO and other supportive housing/services in area), along with other things that would make one think twice about living in neighborhood."

As to why NPH et son mari are selling, apparently like every other bougie white person or couple of a certain background they have been spending most of their time at their place in the country (Hamptons, Long Island).

Besides everything else that is going on of late, their children are getting older. Keeping them cooped up in that townhouse (where nearest park is I don't know), isn't healthy. They went to school somewhere downtown which involved a car taking them down, then fetching them back. Unless NPH or son Mari drove the children and collected themselves."

by Anonymousreply 310September 9, 2021 10:37 PM

He’s a complete phony. Loves Harlem but flees to East Hampton the second covid hits and never returns. No black friends on his Instagram - just him and his Gucci-clad brats yachting in Croatia.

I hope he takes a major financial loss with his townhouse.

by Anonymousreply 311September 10, 2021 12:10 AM

Well PR over holiday in Europe is over. NPH et at are now onto something else.

Happy Anniversary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312September 10, 2021 2:17 AM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 10, 2021 2:18 AM

Who does their PR?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 10, 2021 2:20 AM

Man who hit Hubby Burtka with an ugly stick? They sure got in a few good shots. Burtka should be in a burqa.

by Anonymousreply 315September 11, 2021 2:52 AM

NPH seems so smug now.

As a teen I worked in a bookstore he frequented. He seemed very shy and withdrawn. (as was I.) (he was a teen too on Doogie)

I used to wish I had befriended him but I think I misjudged him. He's very smarmy. I liked him better as the gawky theater kid.

by Anonymousreply 316September 11, 2021 4:59 AM

Wonder if NPH and DB home on Long Island was purchased by themselves personally, or again they set things up via a trust or perhaps a LLC.

by Anonymousreply 317September 11, 2021 5:04 AM

[quote] Rafael Alencar is staying. I don't mind his bordello wallpaper.

Too much work to move. Couldn’t get all of the jizz stains off of the walls and out of the carpeting.

by Anonymousreply 318September 11, 2021 5:07 AM

[quote] This was their interior designer, who Neil was banging.

Oh he has good taste - that’s an exquisite ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319September 11, 2021 5:26 AM

R319 you’d be a fool not to tap that ass if given the chance. It’s pretty much prefect and made to be pounded.

by Anonymousreply 320September 11, 2021 5:36 AM

Future generations of whites will be slaves on Black-owned plantations. This is why.

by Anonymousreply 321September 11, 2021 5:39 AM

Anyone named "Trance" is bound to be an insufferable bore, and this Lehnhoff man seems to fit that bill.

Is that all people aspire to nowadays? To get themselves talked about endlessly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322September 11, 2021 5:46 AM

Ex-bf Antoni Porowski

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 11, 2021 5:47 AM

Heart wants what it wants. People need to lay off DB's looks or whatever. He was obviously good enough for the one person that matters, NPH.

Then and now some drop dead gorgeous men and women have married some, well dogs. Gorgeous models (mostly females) have married some of the most short, ugly and fat guys.

by Anonymousreply 324September 11, 2021 6:15 AM

Burtka was considered hotter than NPH back in the day. Burtka was highly lusted over when he was nude in that Edward Albee play. NPH admits to being obsessed with him.

It's funny they almost become a heterosexual couple. It is like David actually put on the baby weight from having kids (though he seems to have lost it now.)

They are a bit ostentatious with their money and wealth.

I wonder if both kids will go to Brown!

by Anonymousreply 325September 11, 2021 6:23 AM

It does seem many power gays with children are selling up and moving out of Manhattan.

Nate Berkus and NPH are two of the more famous names of late, but there are likely more both well known or not.

My guess is just as with straight people gays with children have a different set of priorities. Since gays almost always have multiple births (comes with IVF/surrogacy), you've got instant "two for one" situations meaning parents have to navigate coping.

Public school system in all but a few areas of city (largely Manhattan's District 2) leaves much to be desired. Even then we're only talking about K- grade schools. Middle and certainly high school are another matter. So either parents spring for private or move to suburbs where they can find excellent K-12 public schools. .

Covid just piled on a whole other layer as parents sought to get themselves and their kids out of city.

by Anonymousreply 326September 11, 2021 10:54 AM

NPH's kids did home schooling during worse of covid, but did return to in person classes last February, something one of their fathers was thrilled about.

My guess is being cooped up in that Manhattan townhouse all day with two small children hastened NPH and DB's departure to the Hamptons full time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 11, 2021 10:56 AM

"“[The best part is the] culture and energy and being engrossed in the world,” the chef, 44, told Us Weekly exclusively of their New York City home on Wednesday, October 2, at the Freestyle Love Supreme opening night. “When you live in Los Angeles, you’re so isolated. You got in your car and you had to drive to the Asian park or the Hispanic park. [Here], everyone’s so melted together.”

"The Life Is a Party author went on to say, “We live up in Harlem so they see a ton of stuff, and they’re exposed to stuff at a young age. I think they grow from that. I think when you’re living in a house in the Valley or Beverly Hills you don’t get to see that much, whereas here you, get to see and experience so much. I think we’re really fortunate to be in New York.”

Well that didn't last very long!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328September 11, 2021 10:59 AM

The city is not for children. Let the gays and fraus take their children and flee. I’m still seeing kids everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 329September 11, 2021 11:11 AM

[quote] You got in your car and you had to drive to the Asian park or the Hispanic park.

WTF? He actual said that and no one called him out on it?

by Anonymousreply 330September 11, 2021 2:08 PM

R330

NPH and DB can do no wrong far as fraus and frau like gays are concerned. People, US and rest of media the cover their every move give them wide leeway.

Both say and do tons of stuff that no one calls them out on. That interview above where NPH and DB are gushing over moving to NYC, and in particular Harlem, then barely three or so years later decamping for Long Island is but one example. Fraus and those like them will swallow the "covid" cover in that it is only natural for NPH and his family to flee the dirty and crowded city. I mean after all they have their children to consider....

by Anonymousreply 331September 11, 2021 10:20 PM

That whacky NPH, he's everywhere!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332September 16, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] Both say and do tons of stuff that no one calls them out on. That interview above where NPH and DB are gushing over moving to NYC, and in particular Harlem, then barely three or so years later decamping for Long Island is but one example.

Um, we are in the middle of a pandemic. Anyone who could get out of NYC got out of NYC. They had the means so they left and found life to be way more pleasant outside the city.

People change their minds. It's silly that you demand they stay in NYC because they once mentioned they were excited about moving to the city. The city was no longer the city during the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 333September 16, 2021 1:45 PM

R333 oh please.

No one is DEMANDING they stay in the city. I live in NYC. I never left. I love it. I would rather all the gays and their tweens flee permanently.

People are commenting on the fact that NPH went on and on about how much he loved Harlem and then fled the second crime spiked and never returned. It was a bunch of performative bullshit. That is what people are commenting on. No one is begging NPH, his hausfrau and their brats to return to the city...... hopefully they go to LA.

by Anonymousreply 334September 16, 2021 1:49 PM

Neil never struck me as a New York type person.

by Anonymousreply 335September 16, 2021 4:54 PM

NPH always struck me as a media whore. Remember when he ran around the Oscars in his panties? What a moment of real theatre, so Beckett, Miller, Hansberry. He's gross. Pimping out his kids. Grew them like fruit to be used to line his pockets with cash,

by Anonymousreply 336September 17, 2021 3:03 AM

Does NPH really have the AIDS like I heard on DL?

by Anonymousreply 337September 17, 2021 2:45 PM

[quote]Yeah, given what a lot of regular people are dealing with right now, that's shitty optics. Feed your tweens caviar if you must, but don't post it on fucking Instagram.

You can buy caviar at the fucking supermarket you moron. It doesn't have to be expensive.

by Anonymousreply 338June 14, 2022 10:38 PM

I bet it smells like theater farts in there!

by Anonymousreply 339June 14, 2022 10:39 PM

[quote] replace all the ugly furniture with nice Victorian/ Edwardian antiques and this place would be stunning

Modern people find that stuff old and stuffy and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 340June 14, 2022 10:42 PM

They featured this on architectural digest. I hated it. Too much shit crammed everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 341June 14, 2022 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!