Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be things from Law and Order: SVU

Idea stolen from another thread.

I'll start: I'm the full-length leather jackets Mariska wears in all seasons and in all situations. Sleeting wet day outside? Wear me. On your way to shoot through a drug den? Wear me under your Kevlar.

by Anonymousreply 377January 23, 2024 10:52 PM

I'm Hudson University. You'll never find me on a map, but a shitload of my students end up raped or floating in an open drainpipe.

by Anonymousreply 1August 19, 2021 6:00 AM

I'm the frosty old bitch in the hallway, just trying to walk her Pomeranian. I didn't see anything, but I did hear what sounded like five people being murdered with an ax. It happened between 8:10 and 8:12pm.

"How did you get past the doorman????"

by Anonymousreply 2August 19, 2021 6:01 AM

I'm the slips of pink paper an extra hands to Captain Cragen at precisely the right moment in every episode. I hold vital messages that fit squarely with the dialogue that was just spoken.

by Anonymousreply 3August 19, 2021 6:09 AM

I'm Olivia's heavily painted face

by Anonymousreply 4August 19, 2021 6:14 AM

I'm "The Bus" that is always needed

by Anonymousreply 5August 19, 2021 6:16 AM

I’m Felipe’s Burgers.

by Anonymousreply 6August 19, 2021 6:16 AM

I'm the "Phone Dump" that, despite its name, actually means a trace of calls made on a phone someone is still using.

by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2021 6:17 AM

I’m the third facelift on the very special guest star who was once big but now takes what’s offered.

I might be on Ann-Margret, I might be on Carol Burnett, I might be on Marlo Thomas… I’m practically a series regular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2021 6:45 AM

I’m the episode that sadly go sideways and ends with Olivia’s heavily painted face go wooden, lips pursed with disappointment about how beguilingly unsolvable current world challenges and crises have become since the first season.

I happen more often than not lately.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2021 7:46 AM

I'm "doink-doink."

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2021 8:34 AM

[quote]I'm Hudson University. You'll never find me on a map, but a shitload of my students end up raped or floating in an open drainpipe.

This non-existent NYC university is so famous, it was even mentioned in HBO's The Night Of.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2021 9:12 AM

Former guest stars who played victims, or criminals, are sometimes seen in newer episodes as lawyers and judges.

Case in point, Viola Davis, from unhinged killer to lawyer, as well as regular Peter Scanavino, who went from suspect to detective now he's a DA.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2021 9:19 AM

Diane Neal started as a lady who raped a cute stripper, then came back a few seasons later to play ADA Novak.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2021 9:23 AM

I'm the Oz episodes you think about when you see Chris Meloni wearing pants.

by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2021 7:31 PM

R12 I never knew for years that was Davis and that was even after Doubt or the Help were out.

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2021 9:54 PM

I'm a society matron played by Angela Lansbury or Lauren Bacall. How dare you question my grandson about that rape/murder? I'm close friends with the mayor and I'll have your badge Detective!

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2021 9:59 PM

R16 And your son is played by Alfred Molina. He has a touch of the 'Tism, and rapes illegal immigrant women in dark alleys, but he's still a nice normal boy (in his late 40s).

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2021 10:02 PM

I'm Noah. I was created because the writers had nothing interesting left for Oliva's character to do so they resorted to the old trope that women can't just be fulfilled by having an amazing career, they must also long for a baby because isn't that what ultimately every woman wants?

Also, no one cares about me and my mom is a lesbian who whispers when she's trying to act "emotional."

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2021 10:49 PM

Shit, they really pulled a Cousin Oliver on this show, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2021 11:16 PM

I'm the insane DL dyke from a couple of years ago who tried to dyke out Oleebia by calling her Olivia Bensdottir in every post.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2021 1:06 AM

I’m the rape kit, and my results are ready immediately.

My results are never ever backlogged, or “lost” on the way to the lab, as they are so often in real life.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2021 1:24 AM

I'm Olivia's half-brother, a character who could have been developed, instead the writers/producers chose to have him OD as part of another storyline, which 'coincidentally' had to do with drug dealers the SVU was trying to bust, a drug ring which was related to a sex assault storyline. Ho-hum.

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2021 2:41 AM

I'm Fin's gay son, who only pops up with the precinct is dealing with gay issues they have no idea how to handle, or computer issues they also have no idea how to handle.

R22 reminded people of my existence.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2021 2:42 AM

I'm the gay man and his hag vibe given off by Barba and Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2021 2:50 AM

I'm the voice on the phone whining, Ohlibeea?

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2021 2:58 AM

I'm the lezzie sexual tension in Olivia/Amanda scenes.

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2021 3:02 AM

I'm the snarky shit-eating grin on the very punishable face of Dr. George Huang.

Don't get me wrong, the actor B. D. Wong fucking rocks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2021 3:10 AM

*PUNCHABLE. But I guess punishable would be good too...

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2021 3:11 AM

I'm Peter Scanavino's huge Sicilian beer-can cock

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2021 4:08 AM

I’m new cast member Demore Barnes. I don’t have charisma and I add nothing to the show but I am black and this is 2021, soooo…

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2021 5:43 AM

I'm the guy moving boxes who is going to keep right on moving these boxes while I'm being questioned. I'm going to give short, snotty, and vague answers while being annoyed. Nothing is going to stop me from moving this goddamned boxes, especially not some little strumpet who got herself gang raped by that boy scout troop.

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2021 5:53 AM

I'm the probably sex addition storyline of ADA Peter Stone that havent been addressed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2021 6:12 AM

I’m the salty, devil’s advocate reasoning that happens around the precinct early in the case.

“Just because he was tied to the bed and drugged doesn’t mean that wasn’t his thing..” / “Bartender says she often left with guys, sometimes didn’t even order a drink. Miss Congeniality, they called her.” / “You’re telling me you’ve never done crazy things?”

These theories will be blown out of the water in the episode’s second half, often by re-examined surveillance footage.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2021 7:59 AM

I'm the name Stabler screams out while pounding his wife Kathy with his thick hairy cock.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2021 2:16 PM

I'm the Emmy Dame Angela Lansbury should have won for lowering herself to appear in TWO episodes, playing the mother of a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2021 4:40 PM

I am Sharon Lawrence. Yes, I am. I was so damn GOOD at playing a sexy slutty call girl with a lot of secrets and lies that Elliott almost fucked me in the interrogation room. Yes, he did. Olivia put a stop to it.

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2021 5:35 PM

[quote]I'm the name Stabler screams out while pounding his wife Kathy with his thick hairy cock.

Who is Stabler pounding now? Kathy is dead.

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2021 6:14 PM

I'm the street scene that causes you to lose one and a half minutes of dialogue because you are too busy trying to figure out EXACTLY where in Manhattan this particular street scene was filmed by trying to identify buildings/landmarks in the background. Sometimes the street sign is in the background but it's just far enough out of range that you can't make out the street number or street name and it frustrates you.

Anyway, what were they just talking about? I'll have to rewind.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2021 6:53 PM

[quote]I'm Peter Scanavino's huge Sicilian beer-can cock.

Huh? The character PS plays, Dominick Carisi, is an uptight religious Catholic. Keep having fantasies about the actor, the character doesn't even have a private life. In the season finale, we did see Carisi kiss Amanda Rollins. Then again, Amanda never appears to get serious about any of the men she has sex with. Carisi is always there for her, but Amanda seems to be a bit of a manipulator. Amanda's last baby's father is Donal Logue's character.

btw, Scanavino is married to a very plain looking Chinese woman, she's a fine arts painter. Think they have a couple of kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 23, 2021 9:01 AM

His wife is no plainer looking than he is R39. He's an ordinary looking guy who looks like SHITE in that photo. He looks half made up as some wolfman character. She's quite lovely tbh.

by Anonymousreply 40August 23, 2021 9:10 AM

R29 tries way too hard to make Scanavino into something he’s not.

by Anonymousreply 41August 23, 2021 11:12 AM

According to DL a white guy with an oriental wife can be either a deplorable or closeted.

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2021 2:34 PM

Well, according to SVU, white men with Asian wives are almost always sexual predators with yellow fever.

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2021 4:45 PM

I'm Jeanine Monterroza...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2021 5:07 PM

I'm Cynthia Nixon's Guest Emmy

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2021 5:14 PM

I am the actors list with the name of NYC actors who can recycle on Law and Order, Law and Order SVU and others.

I am "Big" Dick Belzer who has played John Munch on TEN different shows!

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2021 5:20 PM

R45 Bet I know where she sticks THAT thing!

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2021 5:22 PM

Ouch, r47.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2021 5:23 PM

Demore Barnes is an excellent actor, R30. Too bad the writers are shit.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2021 5:25 PM

R48 Those little wings on the statue are angled just right to go into the other hole. It's a natural sex toy for a lady with two entrances.

by Anonymousreply 50August 24, 2021 5:30 PM

Cynthia has two Emmys, is the other one reserved for Rojo Caliente?

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2021 5:47 PM

Where is Diane Neal's or Tamara Tunie's Emmy?

by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2021 6:02 PM

If Tamara Tunie married Rooney Mara, would it be Tamara Mara or Rooney Tunie?

by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2021 6:24 PM

Yes, she sings...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2021 6:26 PM

Mariska Hargitay’s holier than thou attitude and constipated face

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2021 6:55 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2021 9:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 26, 2021 11:47 AM

I liked Alex Cabot better than Casey Novak.

by Anonymousreply 58August 26, 2021 12:11 PM

Or I’ll rephrase that: I’m the love for Alex Cabot because Novak came across as too shrill.

by Anonymousreply 59August 26, 2021 12:15 PM

R59 I wish they had kept Bebe Neuwirth after her L&O spinoff got cancelled, and moved her over to be the prosecutor for SVU. She was the only good thing about that cheesy pilot.

by Anonymousreply 60August 26, 2021 7:17 PM

I'm Adam Grafton, played by Noel Fisher, the murderous lab assistant.

by Anonymousreply 61August 26, 2021 7:34 PM

I'm Sonya Paxton, the alcoholic ADA, one of the most ridiculous characters in SVU's history and that's saying something!

by Anonymousreply 62August 26, 2021 7:36 PM

Her throat cutting didn’t come a moment too soon r62.

by Anonymousreply 63August 26, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote]I'm Adam Grafton, played by Noel Fisher, the murderous lab assistant.

I almost didn't recognize him with the blond hair, he was on the US version of "Shameless". He played Ian Gallagher's crazy lover. At least Noel has a decent range, so many performers are one note.

by Anonymousreply 64August 26, 2021 7:56 PM

Speaking of Shameless. Nathan Cutkosky (Carl Gallagher) was on L&O twice, not sure if it was on SVU.

Ethan played a sociopath child who killed a neighbor's dog, IIRC, molested his younger sister and I think he also killed a child. Think he tried to kill Nick Amaro with Nick's own gun?

Ethan's character was put away for awhile, then managed to trick authorities that he was 'cured. He then came back as a teen to kill again.

by Anonymousreply 65August 26, 2021 8:24 PM

I wanted to be the “doink-doink!”

by Anonymousreply 66August 26, 2021 8:32 PM

It’s a chung-gung, not a doink-doink.

by Anonymousreply 67August 26, 2021 8:47 PM

I'm Peter Scanavino's inexplicable 1930s gangster accent.

by Anonymousreply 68August 26, 2021 11:44 PM

I'm the outfits that Benson and Jeffries wear to go "undercover" at a rave populated by teenage kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 27, 2021 12:12 AM

[quote]r57 Diane Neal isn't much of an actress… Can't believe she's a former model. WTF did she model?

Tables, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70August 27, 2021 2:15 AM

Diane Neal was a hand model

by Anonymousreply 71August 27, 2021 2:19 AM

Diane Neal seems insane, her ex-BF taped her rants.

Her ex-BF magician, JB Benn, often taped her “partially because he (rightfully) feared that Ms. Neal would eventually blame him for any misfortune or issue in the parties’ relationship, often made audio recordings of his interactions with her.”

In the tape, Neal allegedly told Benn: “I am going to kill you or I am going to sue the fuck out of you. I am going to make your life as miserable as you have made mine. The difference is, unlike me, you have nothing to lose.

“Because your life is this big. You have no friends. You have no family. You don’t have anything to lose. Nobody loves you. Me, I have already f–king lost everything. I now have nothing to lose and I am going to take you down with me. Prick. That’s what you get for being a horrible, horrible person. That’s really what you are. You are a horrible person. What’s your cellphone password again? Oh … well done. Well done, JB, you’re so smart. You’re so good. You’re so open and friendly. Just fun. You’re a fucking prick. I fucking hate you. Leave! "

"Yeah! You know what? I am going to fucking murder Charlie (their dog) in front of you! I am going to kill him in front of you. Charlie, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to shoot you in the head in front of your daddy so your brains go all over him. Maybe, just maybe, then you can elicit some sort of fucking emotion from this fucking android.”

In another moment in March 2018, Benn accuses Neal of yelling: “You are the least fun person I have ever met. You don’t think it’s about connections because you refuse to be connected with anybody. Even me! Which is why I am going to punish you with death and kill your fucking dog.”

Diane Neal's own manager spoke of her mental health issues, this could be why she left the L&O series. Neal was obsessed with killing ex-BF and the dog.

Her manager said this: "Within days of working for Diane, I learned that not only was JB "a retard", her sister was a cunt and her mother molested her. She also told me she tried to hang herself when she was 8 years old. Once when she handed me her computer to do work on it, I saw on the desktop that she had a file called ‘I tried to hang myself when I was 8 years old.’ I also learned that all of her co-stars on ‘Law & Order’ were ‘awful people’ — except Ice-T — and Mariska Hargitay was a total bitch. Diane said that *everyone* in the industry was awful, stupid, unkind. She said there were only three ‘good’ people in the entire industry. She said Robin Williams was one of them. I don’t know who the other two are…”

Neal fired her manager after two weeks of working with her.

by Anonymousreply 72August 27, 2021 6:27 AM

Poor Diane. Sounds unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 73August 27, 2021 6:54 AM

Mariska had good lez chemistry with Diane. It's a shame Diane disliked her.

by Anonymousreply 74August 27, 2021 1:50 PM

Why did Diane dislike her? For r74.

By some accounts, Mariska is said to be a bit standoffish.

by Anonymousreply 75August 27, 2021 1:52 PM

I'm the hunky probably big-dick attorney Trevor Langan played Hargitay's real life beard-husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 27, 2021 2:35 PM

R76 That explains why that fucker keeps showing up to defend dozens of clients with seemingly no connection or commonality.

At least CCH Pounder plays a defense attorney who seems to delight in taking fun/sticky cases.

by Anonymousreply 77August 27, 2021 3:50 PM

r76 and he is the vilified ex-husband of Erin Reagan-Boyle on Blue Bloods. (They're gonna remarry...)

AND he is the Persil spox.

Peter Hermann (real name) is 6ft 5in with BDF, of COURSE he has a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 78August 27, 2021 4:24 PM

R78 Persil makes sense, since it's German and so is he. Good soap!

I wish Mariska would talk more about being in the car when her mother died in that gruesome crash. All I ever heard about it was the story from the drunk old makeup lady who whined that she had done Jayne's roots only two days prior. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 79August 27, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote]That explains why that fucker keeps showing up to defend dozens of clients with seemingly no connection or commonality.

Wrong. Peter Hermann was on L&O: SVU years before he was dating Mariska. They actually met on the set of L&O. Facts are important.

"While appearing on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Hermann met lead actress Mariska Hargitay, whom he married on August 28, 2004, in Santa Barbara, California. They have a son, August, who was born in 2006. Hargitay and Hermann adopted a baby girl, Amaya, in 2011. In October 2011, the couple adopted a baby boy, Andrew."

by Anonymousreply 80August 27, 2021 5:07 PM

R80 Knowing the timeline of when two actors started fucking isn't really a "fact" worth knowing.

by Anonymousreply 81August 27, 2021 5:09 PM

r77 In the series he also advised Olivia during Noah adoption process storyline. In real life as husband and wife they've adopted 2 of their own children.

by Anonymousreply 82August 27, 2021 5:10 PM

[quote][R80] Knowing the timeline of when two actors started fucking isn't really a "fact" worth knowing.

It actually IS a fact worth knowing because R77 ASSUMED Peter Hermann was on SVU due to being involved with Mariska. Peter was on the series BEFORE they started their relationship. Then R82, went on to repeat what I had already posted.

Try this sometime: read and comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 83August 27, 2021 5:21 PM

I'm Mike Doyle's inability to divert his eyes from Meloni's ass when they shared a scene.

by Anonymousreply 84August 27, 2021 5:28 PM

I'm THIS scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 27, 2021 6:36 PM

I'm the rape victim who refuses to testify to stop the perp for most of the show, but finally gives in in the last few minutes and nails him in a dramatic court scene.

by Anonymousreply 86August 27, 2021 6:47 PM

I'm Michael Boatman playing yet another Black, gay Republican attorney. I take on the flashiest cases purely for free publicity, and I lose every time!

by Anonymousreply 87August 27, 2021 7:13 PM

I'm the fabulous Elizabeth Marvel slumming on this stupid show purely for the paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 88August 27, 2021 7:21 PM

I'm the cute but oh-so-determined IT guy who magically helps them decipher that newfangled internet in time to catch the perps. I'm chock full of one-liners and inappropriate judgments, and no police department would ever hire such a walking lawsuit, but I'm comforting to the elderly viewers who still don't know how computers work.

"Zoom and enhance! This perv's cut his last caper!"

by Anonymousreply 89August 27, 2021 7:24 PM

I'm Alex Cabot's impossibly square jaw.

by Anonymousreply 90August 27, 2021 7:35 PM

And her smashingly sexy black glasses.

by Anonymousreply 91August 27, 2021 8:49 PM

[quote]but I'm comforting to the elderly viewers who still don't know how computers work.

I'm the scene that is included to explain how a) social media works, and b) how people prostitute themselves on it. The show grinds to a halt during this scene, as sex crimes detectives in the year 2021 practically have to spell everything out for the old people who are watching and are still clueless about this most basic technology of the 21st century.

"So you're telling me she's putting up a profile on Myfacetime.com, and then guys are looking at her profile, and then they're contacting her for sex, and then she's messaging them back agreeing to have sex with them, and then they meet and have sex and he pays her for it? And all of this is done on this social media site called Myfacetime.com? That is CRAZY!"

by Anonymousreply 92August 27, 2021 9:01 PM

R92 And they mostly use Ice-T as the baffled mouthpiece of Middle America

"You mean this guy gets off on little girls with pigtails?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 27, 2021 9:05 PM

I’m r30. I get triggered by the presence of black people on TV. I believe their presence is due to woke, virtue signalling millennials even though, say, Star Trek is pushing 60.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94August 27, 2021 9:11 PM

R94 Put that shit back in the deck. SVU has had prominent Black characters from the start. Ice-T and Tamara Tunie, plus most of the best defense attorneys, plus a statistically disproportionate share of the sex criminals themselves. There's plenty of Black action.

by Anonymousreply 95August 27, 2021 9:13 PM

I'm the HDTV. I am not kind to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 96August 27, 2021 9:19 PM

I'm the trafficked Eastern European girls Olivia goes undercover to rescue, posing as a madam looking for fresh inventory. I have high cheekbones, impossible long slim legs, gorgeous hair and skin, and speak English in a heartbreakingly despairing Russian inflected voice.

by Anonymousreply 97August 27, 2021 11:08 PM

R98 Don't forget to check between the toes for injection marks!

by Anonymousreply 98August 27, 2021 11:16 PM

I'm the case of OCD Dr. Warner must have, having to deal with decomposing corpses and those pesky bodily fluids.

by Anonymousreply 99August 27, 2021 11:43 PM

A friend of mine was on the production team and says there’s a lot of eye-rolling when Mariska turns her back.

He says she’s loud, idiotic and very full of herself.

And she is in love with Chris Meloni. Practically dry humps the guy at every chance. But that I understand.

by Anonymousreply 100August 27, 2021 11:57 PM

R100 Christopher Meloni hasn't been a weekly co-star of hers for ten years. He did a few crossover episodes for his new spinoff, but they haven't been on a set together on a weekly basis since Michael Jackson was a fresh corpse.

by Anonymousreply 101August 28, 2021 7:08 AM

I'm the exaggerated almost offensive stereotypes of every demographic group living in NYC .

by Anonymousreply 102August 28, 2021 9:13 AM

I'm Carisi's short-lived pornstache.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103August 28, 2021 9:16 AM

We are Anthony Anderson and Jeremy Sisto. We should be on SVU.

by Anonymousreply 104August 28, 2021 4:47 PM

But we are Sisto, De La Garza and Boyd on the sister Wolf FBI franchise.

I like that Boyd took a Wolf hiatus on Bones...

by Anonymousreply 105August 28, 2021 7:06 PM

I am the cast of Bedtime (Season 11, Episode 18).

by Anonymousreply 106August 28, 2021 7:12 PM

r105, is John Boyd a L&O alumnus? I like him on FBI (which I started watching during the pandemic), but I only remember him from Bones.

by Anonymousreply 107August 28, 2021 7:17 PM

Ahhh, the Estrogen Replacement Episode.

The Guest Star Overload episode, where lazy writers only had to write a few pages of dialogue for each guest.

None of them as good a Julia Roberts in the original L&O Empire episode.

One of the few times a guilty guest star got off. Roberts acted rings around the cast.

by Anonymousreply 108August 28, 2021 7:19 PM

r107, when Orbach says he is going to throw Boyd across his knee and spank him in the school yard, I get a dick twitch.

He did two eps of O-L&O.

Wolf's casting director obviously keeps records of all the small parts cast for later castings. Giddish was a victim before she was a detective.

by Anonymousreply 109August 28, 2021 7:23 PM

What has Giddish done to her face? It looks frozen. She's actually aged very well since her start on All My Children 15 years ago, but her face can no longer register emotion. It doesn't move.

by Anonymousreply 110August 28, 2021 8:27 PM

r110, are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 111August 28, 2021 8:33 PM

I am the words “especially heinous.” And I am especially heinous.

by Anonymousreply 112August 28, 2021 8:46 PM

I swear!

It's not your fault.

by Anonymousreply 113August 28, 2021 8:53 PM

I can't stand Amanda's backstory about her weirdo white trash family, her criminal sister is particularly annoying. Isn't she still in jail? Hope she stays there.

After that kiss, I wonder if anything will develop between Carisi and Amanda. I can't picture them as a couple. That's just lazy writing.

by Anonymousreply 114August 29, 2021 8:43 AM

I'm the "circle jerk" which was the requisite ingredient of almost all mid-to-late 00's episodes: someone starts talking about the case, then another character walks into the room and finishes their sentence, then the third character walks in and adds another ingredient, etc, until everything falls into place.

by Anonymousreply 115August 29, 2021 11:25 AM

Carisi is written as an altar boy Catholic who wants to save the whore.

Liked the Amaro character, but they should not have written him so fucked up. Nice to see Pino show up on The Good Fight.

The new baby dyke is an amazing character. Like her a lot.

by Anonymousreply 116August 29, 2021 1:07 PM

I'm Kelli Giddish's agent. I got her name in the credits above Ice-T, who was on the show for about 12 years before she was.

by Anonymousreply 117August 29, 2021 1:38 PM

I always wondered why Giddish was able to her name above Ice-T in the credits. I mean, she was a soap and NY theater actress who nobody even heard of.

by Anonymousreply 118August 29, 2021 2:31 PM

I’m the middle-aged to elderly women of color witnesses who flirt with Ice T

by Anonymousreply 119August 29, 2021 9:09 PM

R89 I work in the unit called TARU (Technical Assistance Response Unit) but everyone thinks my name IS Taru.

by Anonymousreply 120August 29, 2021 11:33 PM

Explaining various sexual kinks and technology to the old people who watch SVU is such a staple of the show, you just have to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 121August 29, 2021 11:37 PM

I'm Adam Beach who played Det. Chester Lake. The entire cast hated me, so I only lasted one season.

by Anonymousreply 122August 30, 2021 2:54 AM

R122 Pretty sure he had a multi-year deal once they got picked up for the full first season. Dick Wolf had to pay heap-big wampum to buy out THAT contract!

by Anonymousreply 123August 30, 2021 2:57 AM

Why did they all hate him?

by Anonymousreply 124August 30, 2021 3:07 AM

I'm the takeout Chinese everyone eats during late-night shifts, while talking with their mouths open. (This was actually more frequent on regular old L&O and Sam Waterston was the worst offender.)

by Anonymousreply 125August 30, 2021 4:13 AM

I'm the skin-tight pants and cleavage-revealing shirts worn by female sex crimes detectives.

by Anonymousreply 126August 30, 2021 4:22 AM

I'm Sharon Stone slumming and camping it up as an ADA.

by Anonymousreply 127August 30, 2021 6:04 AM

I'm the hick, flyoverland parents who come to NYC to identify the body of their daughter who was raped and killed at an on-campus party at Hudson U.

by Anonymousreply 128August 30, 2021 2:11 PM

I'm Kim Greylek and Mika Vaughn, played by Michaela McManus and Paula Patton respectively.

For both dropped at gorgeous but our acting as god-awful so we barely lasted one season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 30, 2021 2:21 PM

I'm Philip Winchester's amazing chest and cum gutters.

by Anonymousreply 130August 30, 2021 2:27 PM

I'm Noah, Det. Benson's adopted son who is already challenging gender norms at six years old by being enrolled in dance/ballet classes

by Anonymousreply 131August 30, 2021 2:34 PM

I’m the impossible-to-repeat chemistry between Chris and Mariska. Lightning strikes once.

by Anonymousreply 132August 30, 2021 3:00 PM

[quote]Carisi is written as an altar boy Catholic who wants to save the whore. Liked the Amaro character, but they should not have written him so fucked up. Nice to see Pino show up on The Good Fight. The new baby dyke is an amazing character. Like her a lot.

I mentioned this upthread, Carisi is basically an uptight Catholic. He's hot (as is the actor), but comes across as almost sexually repressed. All these years Carisi has been a character on SVU, yet there's never a mention of a partner, he'd rather babysit for Amanda or sit around listening to her problems. WTF?

Even if they get together, Amanda is basically a sex addict and obviously needs a variety of dick.

by Anonymousreply 133August 30, 2021 3:19 PM

Now that Stabler's wife is dead, will he finally pound Olivia in one of the beds in the room where the cops working overtime get to rest?

by Anonymousreply 134August 30, 2021 3:21 PM

I'm the vaginal tears, bruising on the inner thighs but no sign of faluuidz.

by Anonymousreply 135August 30, 2021 3:29 PM

I'm the spermicide that most rapists apparently apply in addition to what's already on the condom.

by Anonymousreply 136August 30, 2021 3:55 PM

I'm the low key sapphic interaction between Olabia and Alex Cabot.

by Anonymousreply 137August 30, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote] All these years Carisi has been a character on SVU, yet there's never a mention of a partner, he'd rather babysit for Amanda or sit around listening to her problems. WTF?

Even when he’s go out drinking with his only real friend on the show, Stone, Carisi would leave early and Stone would have threesomes with random models.

by Anonymousreply 138August 30, 2021 4:26 PM

I'm the kidnapped little Hispanic girl crying: "Oleeebia!!"

by Anonymousreply 139August 30, 2021 4:59 PM

I am Chad Lowe - if I work on projects for the next 40 years - every time I am seen on anyone’s tv screen - people will point at me and say “Ew - he was in that SVU episode where he was creepy and bloody and killed his mother in bed after having sex with her!”….”I told her I’m not a little boy anymore!”

by Anonymousreply 140August 30, 2021 5:00 PM

I’m the unlocked door of a suspect/victim the detectives always manage to find no matter how ridiculous it is…

by Anonymousreply 141August 30, 2021 5:02 PM

How did Stabler's wife die?

by Anonymousreply 142August 30, 2021 5:45 PM

I'm the bartender who can remember exactly what a particular customer ordered, what they were wearing and how many times they went to the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 143August 30, 2021 5:46 PM

R143

It was crowded, dark, and six days ago, but sure, I remember. She looked really uncomfortable leaving with that machete-wielding rapist, but I didn't say or do anything. I had glasses to polish with my bar mop. But I can get you her credit card receipt. We have a few thousand of them, and you don't know her name, but you'll have a lead in four minutes.

by Anonymousreply 144August 30, 2021 5:52 PM

Yes, they can always find a credit card receipt from a week ago in no time at all. They get 500 people coming and going from the bar every night but there it is, right on top of the pile!

by Anonymousreply 145August 30, 2021 5:55 PM

I'm Nate Kendal played by out homosexual Wentworth Miller.

I kill a suspect by throwing him out a window.

by Anonymousreply 146August 30, 2021 5:57 PM

We're all the people who open the door to see two NYPD detectives who want to question them and remain totally calm and somewhat annoyed by the inconvenience.

If two cops showed up at your door, would you not be a **little** nervous and panicky?

by Anonymousreply 147August 30, 2021 6:07 PM

I"m a product of rape.

by Anonymousreply 148August 30, 2021 7:11 PM

[quote]How did Stabler's wife die?

By firebomb in the first episode of the new show.

by Anonymousreply 149August 30, 2021 7:14 PM

I'm hot daddy Tucker. Don't asked me how on earth I would involved with Olebia because the show never explained either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 30, 2021 7:40 PM

R149 That's ridiculous. Who's gonna firebomb a cop's ex-wife? Other than the cop himself?

by Anonymousreply 151August 30, 2021 7:40 PM

r151, an organized crime figure to kick off L&O Organized Crime, you dolt.

by Anonymousreply 152August 30, 2021 10:32 PM

Watch the show, r151.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 30, 2021 10:47 PM

I'm the plasma covered arse of a "vic" who's just been raped by a ghost on a Halloween themed episode.

by Anonymousreply 154August 30, 2021 11:38 PM

R150 I was in love with that hot daddy when he played Bart Bass on Gossip Girl.

How could a hot silver Fox like that create a disgusting creature like Chuck Bass/Ed westwick

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155August 31, 2021 7:23 PM

I'm the elitist wife of a businessman embroiled in a scandal.

I'm well-dressed, privately-educated and, according to my Honduran housekeeper, a "good woman".

Most viewers dislike me more than my husband who's just been accused of raping two college students.

by Anonymousreply 156August 31, 2021 7:25 PM

That's because you bought her, r156, when she was 9 and have kept her in the basement ever since. THAT is how horrible Honduras is...

by Anonymousreply 157August 31, 2021 7:27 PM

I'm the show walking trainwreck Cassidy. I got inside Olivia more times than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 158August 31, 2021 8:11 PM

I'm the young Chinese American beat cop assigned to Chinatown. I get to translate what the elderly Chinese man saw. I say with a smirk to the white and Black detective team, "He says the white barbarian beat up the Black barbarian."

by Anonymousreply 159August 31, 2021 8:18 PM

We're the NYC theater character actors who ricocheted between this dreck and Oz 15-20 years ago for the paycheck to support our theater work.

by Anonymousreply 160August 31, 2021 8:42 PM

I'm the middle-aged former stud stunt-casted into a sweeps episode. I play a troubled father or headmaster (not a real job title outside of these shows) who weeps a little, but you know is the real killer.

If I'm Kyle MacLachlan, look me up. I'm still a stud, and my ass is as peachy as ever! If I'm John Ritter, give me an Emmy and have a good cry.

by Anonymousreply 161August 31, 2021 8:46 PM

I'm ligature marks.

I almost always appear on female victims.

by Anonymousreply 162August 31, 2021 11:20 PM

We're mopes, skells, and dirtbags. Sometimes we're good for it, even perps. But usually we're just taking up space.

by Anonymousreply 163September 1, 2021 1:09 AM

[quote][R149] That's ridiculous. Who's gonna firebomb a cop's ex-wife? Other than the cop himself?

Stabler is now involved with bringing down a NYC Mafia don played by Dylan McDermott. Stabler might have fucked the Mafia dude's ex-wife Angela, played by Tamara Taylor. Think Kathy Stabler's death was retribution for that, not sure.

by Anonymousreply 164September 1, 2021 1:10 AM

R164 It's unrealistic. The mafia almost never targets cops, or women, or "civilians," or the ex-wives of cops.

Who wrote this shit? Is Stabler on a Bronson-esque revenge hunt now? Is that the whole premise of the show?

by Anonymousreply 165September 1, 2021 1:13 AM

Is the mafia even a thing anymore?

by Anonymousreply 166September 1, 2021 1:21 AM

R166 They've gone underground, like Rene Russo and Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

They want you to think they've disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 167September 1, 2021 1:34 AM

I am panties, I am mentioned at least once every episode. Some viewers are icked out by the usage of the word panties rather than underwear on a show about sexual assault because panties is a sexualized and/or infantilized word for underwear.

by Anonymousreply 168September 1, 2021 1:39 AM

I'm male rape, which for the first five seasons of this show was universally met with scoffs, eye-rolling, and professional sex-crime investigators saying "But men can't be RAPED!"

by Anonymousreply 169September 1, 2021 1:41 AM

[quote][R166] They've gone underground, like Rene Russo and Mayor Michael Bloomberg. They want you to think they've disappeared.

Actress, former model, Rene Russo is in the mob? WTF are you going on about?

by Anonymousreply 170September 1, 2021 1:57 AM

R160, we also do commercials. A national campaign can be very lucrative.

by Anonymousreply 171September 1, 2021 10:56 AM

R170 Lay off the vodka gimlets, trash!

I never said Rene Russo was in the mob. I said she's gone underground. She was a huge star in the 90s, and then she just vanished. She's like Debra Winger, only not a crazy cunt. She's not dead, just hidden away.

by Anonymousreply 172September 1, 2021 6:15 PM

Wait, didn't wait, didn't Rene Russo play Thor's mama in the first two movies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 2, 2021 5:40 PM

More importantly, how are Meloni's ass and pecs looking? His ass on Oz was breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 174September 2, 2021 8:22 PM

[quote]I never said Rene Russo was in the mob. I said she's gone underground. She was a huge star in the 90s, and then she just vanished. She's like Debra Winger, only not a crazy cunt. She's not dead, just hidden away.

Rene Russo was NEVER a "huge star", lay off the crack! Sure, she got great reviews as an actress, but was never truly considered A-List. In some circles, Rene was actually more well known as a very popular fashion model. Rene was all over VOGUE (was on many covers) and all the other fashion magazines, she also had contracts with major cosmetic brands.

Rene Russo is still acting, she's not hidden away at all. Not sure WTF you are talking about. Rene was one of the three main characters in Nightcrawler (2014), her most recent roles were in Velvet Buzzsaw and Avengers: Endgame.

Do your damn research.

by Anonymousreply 175September 2, 2021 8:51 PM

I’m the victims, whom Olivia vows to support with an emphatic whisper.

by Anonymousreply 176September 4, 2021 7:16 PM

I'm Olivia's snatch breath from season 1 when she and the Michelle Hurd's character teamed up as partners.

by Anonymousreply 177September 4, 2021 8:41 PM

I am SO sorry.

by Anonymousreply 178September 4, 2021 8:42 PM

I'm Isabelle Huppert, slumming it for God knows what, hoping that this silly little show is not airing on any French network.

by Anonymousreply 179September 4, 2021 8:47 PM

R179 that was absolutely the worst episode they had. She staggers around holding a dead kid and shoots Melinda Warner. The only other episode that sucked donkey dick that much was the Shannyn Sossamin one with the deliberately ambiguous ending.

by Anonymousreply 180September 4, 2021 8:55 PM

I'm the blue-collar, street-smart New Yorker with a Bronx or Brooklyn accent (never Queens or Staten Island), whose co-worker might have been the perp, but who knows, who of course keeps working while being questioned.

by Anonymousreply 181September 4, 2021 8:56 PM

I'm the original Anthora 'Thank You' disposable coffee cups the show kept using years after most delis and diners stopped stocking me.

by Anonymousreply 182September 4, 2021 10:52 PM

R182 You can still get those cups in bulk, but they cost more than plain styrofoam. The diners of the new millennium have long since switched to Sysco or Costco cheapies to save a nickel.

Thanks, De Blasio.

by Anonymousreply 183September 5, 2021 1:06 AM

I'm Carisi's blue ( and probably hairy ) balls. Between my Catholic guilt and Rollins friendzoning it will remain so.

by Anonymousreply 184September 5, 2021 6:36 AM

LOL I've had SVU on all day today on the cable channel ion. I think I've seen every episode at least a half dozen times but still keep watching because it helps me escape from my high stress life for a day. I think I've watched this show for so long that the nostalgia of it is comforting.

by Anonymousreply 185September 5, 2021 7:24 AM

I'm the monkey in a ball.

by Anonymousreply 186September 5, 2021 7:34 AM

I'm hot daddy Cragan's massive cock.

by Anonymousreply 187September 5, 2021 1:52 PM

And here comes R184 trying and failing to make Scanavino happen.

by Anonymousreply 188September 5, 2021 2:06 PM

Scanavino is ugly-hot, which is just my type. Very masculine looking, nothing pretty about him. I'd wager to bet that he has an explosion of pubic hair which reeks of testosterone with an intoxicatingly musky scent.

by Anonymousreply 189September 5, 2021 2:10 PM

Just stop, R189.

Just. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 190September 5, 2021 2:34 PM

I'm Mark-Paul Gosselaar. I played a G4P pron star who was shot and found with with multiple loads in him.

My TV wife was this Jenna Jameson-type, played to a T by Elizabeth Banks.

I used my natural hair color. You can slightly see my Amerasian ethnicity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 5, 2021 5:37 PM

Damn, Mariska and Michelle Hurd have some tight little bodies on them at r69 Was this the first season?

by Anonymousreply 192September 5, 2021 5:49 PM

I'm Warner's perpetual sour attitude. You'd be in a constant foul mood all the time too if you were no longing getting Duncan McKechnie's fat Scottish cock.

by Anonymousreply 193September 5, 2021 5:51 PM

I'm the dumpster, in which the corpse of yet another Hudson University student is found.

by Anonymousreply 194September 5, 2021 6:30 PM

[quote]I'm the blue-collar, street-smart New Yorker with a Bronx or Brooklyn accent (never Queens or Staten Island), whose co-worker might have been the perp, but who knows, who of course keeps working while being questioned.

This actually applies to EVERY character being questioned, from snobby shop bottoms, to construction workers to waitresses to people working in offices. None of these people stop working while being questioned.

This also apples to friends and family members of the victims, they are always shown going about whatever the hell they were doing when the SVU detectives go to their homes to ask questions.

by Anonymousreply 195September 5, 2021 7:14 PM

Duncan McKechnie's fat Scottish cock! I saw the actor who played him on Tenth Avenue once and prayed that he would cruise me (he didn't). Meanwhile, I'm the one who wrote about every person who keeps doing their job while being questioned. Thanks, R195. Actually, if I were being interviewed by the police, I would drop everything.

by Anonymousreply 196September 5, 2021 7:38 PM

I'm Hudson University, the most famous university which doesn't exist in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 197September 6, 2021 3:25 AM

Me...As of Season 21.

(I had a small role in one episode that season!)

by Anonymousreply 198September 6, 2021 3:35 AM

The the framed picture of RBG in Olebia office desk because... reasons.

by Anonymousreply 199September 7, 2021 10:51 AM

I’m the scene that exists to torture and tantalize gay viewers of an in his prime Billy Campbell getting naked right over the changing curtain from an also in his prime Christopher Meloni. If we had our way, Christopher would’ve sauntered over and taken Billy right and then and there. But alas.

by Anonymousreply 200September 7, 2021 11:39 AM

I'm the dead hooker in Cragan's bed.

by Anonymousreply 201September 7, 2021 1:00 PM

I'm the fleeting shot of Chris Meloni's extraordinary ass.

by Anonymousreply 202September 7, 2021 1:02 PM

I'm Stabler's overall repression and Catholic guilt. Also, his depression over this mother's mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 203September 7, 2021 1:49 PM

I'm Dickie. I got a bit defensive when Olivia suggested that my missing (soon to be dead) friend and I had some homosex thing going on.

I STILL WANT TO JOIN THE MILITARY BUT MY DAD WON'T LET ME! #NoHomo

by Anonymousreply 204September 7, 2021 6:22 PM

“No, so didn’t kill that jerk off, but I wanna shake the damn hand of the man who did!”, r181.

by Anonymousreply 205September 7, 2021 7:33 PM

I'm Olivia's quiet wispy voice of concern.

by Anonymousreply 206September 9, 2021 3:34 AM

I’m Olivia, pushing 60 and going undercover as a hooker

by Anonymousreply 207September 12, 2021 12:31 PM

R207…

Big old Ruby Red Dress Wanders 'round the town….

by Anonymousreply 208September 12, 2021 3:04 PM

I’m the disquieting, cartoonish fact that Mariska Hargitay’s mother was Jayne Mansfield, of all people.

by Anonymousreply 209September 21, 2021 6:33 AM

I’m a discarded pair of Christopher Meloni’s briefs after a long day of shooting. Top dollar should be paid for me.

by Anonymousreply 210September 21, 2021 11:39 AM

[quote]I’m the scene that exists to torture and tantalize gay viewers of an in his prime Billy Campbell getting naked right over the changing curtain from an also in his prime Christopher Meloni. If we had our way, Christopher would’ve sauntered over and taken Billy right and then and there. But alas.

by Anonymousreply 211October 5, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote]I’m the scene that exists to torture and tantalize gay viewers of an in his prime Billy Campbell getting naked right over the changing curtain from an also in his prime Christopher Meloni. If we had our way, Christopher would’ve sauntered over and taken Billy right and then and there. But alas.

by Anonymousreply 212October 5, 2021 2:13 AM

I'm getting hard just thinking about that.

by Anonymousreply 213October 5, 2021 2:13 AM

I’m the NYC-based actor, going from franchise to franchise in a variety of guest starring roles. Sometimes I even become a regular.

by Anonymousreply 214October 5, 2021 2:16 PM

I'm the medical examiner/autopsy expert, portrayed by Tamara Tunie, I once played a lawyer on this series.

by Anonymousreply 215October 5, 2021 5:34 PM

I am Cutter, played by Linus Roache, the best ever DA.

by Anonymousreply 216October 5, 2021 5:55 PM

Linus Roache has a really hot sex scene in the film PRIEST with an actor that played Begbie in Trainspotting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 5, 2021 7:17 PM

I’m the chia pet growing on Meloni’s chin.

by Anonymousreply 218October 6, 2021 2:23 AM

Damn you DataLounge! Now whenever Oleebia whispers “I AM SO SORRY”,

I cackle.

by Anonymousreply 219October 6, 2021 8:25 AM

Or when she whispers to a long-time trusted associate accused of assault that “I support the victim”.

by Anonymousreply 220October 6, 2021 9:03 AM

I'm the two most recent cast members fired to make room for the new people meant to provide more more interdepartmental conflict. We just want to see cops solving crimes.

by Anonymousreply 221October 8, 2021 11:09 PM

Oleebia's new boss played a gay baseball hero in an older episode.

Dick Wolf sure loves hiring the same performers over and over again.

It's kind of fun playing the "I remember them from..." game.

by Anonymousreply 222October 8, 2021 11:14 PM

I'm the speech Mariska gives to every single victim in every single episode: "No, it's not, it's not your fault, let me help you!".

by Anonymousreply 223October 8, 2021 11:16 PM

[quote]I'm the two most recent cast members fired to make room for the new people meant to provide more more interdepartmental conflict. We just want to see cops solving crimes.

Dick Wolf fired two good performers for this typical tough guy character? I guess he was brought in because that other annoying character, forgot his name, either died or killed himself on the series. I remember the character was was very ill, think he shot himself. When he was first on SVU, he was always arguing with Olivia, then he ended up dating her. When he died, a wife was mentioned. Was he always married? Was Olivia supposedly having an affair with him all those years?

A lot of this series writing is terrible and quite lazy.

by Anonymousreply 224October 8, 2021 11:22 PM

Why do they keep Kelli Giddish around? Her face is frozen. It doesn't move. They need to add a hot masculine non-PC cop a la Stabler to balance the estrogen level and off-the-charts wokeness.

by Anonymousreply 225October 8, 2021 11:43 PM

It needs to be updated for 2021:

Law & Order EVU Everyone's A Victim Unit

by Anonymousreply 226October 8, 2021 11:59 PM

It was never the same after Meloni left

by Anonymousreply 227October 9, 2021 12:06 AM

The absolutely rabid and bizarre fans who were nasty to Isabel Gillies online after the contents of Stabler’s letter to Benson were revealed. Then they tried to black out the show when it’s runner chastised them.

by Anonymousreply 228October 11, 2021 3:52 AM

I liked Delmore Barnes. Hella scary in Hannibal.

by Anonymousreply 229October 11, 2021 4:05 AM

Demore. Apologies. Demore, demoted.

by Anonymousreply 230October 11, 2021 4:09 AM

at this point, Olivia should be charged with abandonment and neglect. She never sees Noah.

by Anonymousreply 231October 11, 2021 4:30 AM

R84 Can you blame him?

by Anonymousreply 232October 11, 2021 10:36 AM

I'm the special guest star who takes all the fun out of guessing out of who the perp is.

I mean c'mon, why else would I be on the show?

by Anonymousreply 233October 11, 2021 10:52 AM

R231, I wonder if the writers are purposely keeping Noah off the show. I get why they introduced him as an infant to enrich the Benson storyline as a single mother who is trying to balance work and home life, but now that he's grade school age what can his character really add to the overall plot line in a meaningful way? Unless Noah gets kidnapped by a child toucher and/or comes out as trans/non-binary at a very young age they should write him off the show by sending him to boarding school.

by Anonymousreply 234October 11, 2021 3:39 PM

The one exception, r233, is the old actress. Usually they're some rich bitch covering up a crime for one of their spoiled children.

by Anonymousreply 235October 11, 2021 3:39 PM

I'm the extra walking around outside the Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse or Foley Square during the exterior shots of Olivia talking to her colleagues about the case.

by Anonymousreply 236October 11, 2021 3:55 PM

I'm the actress that announces in court "Docket number ending in 4567, Smith v. The State of New York"

I have the same training as Viola and Octavia. But hey, this gig bought my house, so I can't complain!

by Anonymousreply 237October 11, 2021 5:43 PM

R235 I agree although techincally if they are covering stuff up, they are criminals too. LOL

My point is that if you see a well known celebrity as a guest star, you KNOW they are directly connected to the crime. The prosecutors and the cops are usually the regular cast and very rarely are they gonna be a victim or a witness. So the only other way for them to be meaningful to the story is to be tied in on the criminal side.

I love seeing the guest stars, but you immediately know they're dirty! LOL

by Anonymousreply 238October 11, 2021 5:56 PM

What happened to Brooke Shields, Noah's biological grandmother?

The episodes when she kidnapped Noah were repeated again this past weekend.

She was arrested. I assume she'll eventually be back and try to kidnap Noah once again.

by Anonymousreply 239October 11, 2021 8:31 PM

OT, I was impressed with Brooke Shields playing a redneck deplorable in The Middle. She can actually act!

by Anonymousreply 240October 12, 2021 7:35 PM

I'm Stephanie March's wooden acting.

by Anonymousreply 241October 12, 2021 7:58 PM

I'm the lucky pair of underwear from wardrobe that gets to hold Elliott Stabler's junk all day!

by Anonymousreply 242October 12, 2021 8:25 PM

I'm the new detective in the SVU team. I'm likely to get in between Rollins and Carisi.

by Anonymousreply 243October 14, 2021 8:58 AM

I am Philip Casnoff’s bad Russian accent playing the strict girls gymnastics coach: PS - Kate Mara did it.

by Anonymousreply 244October 14, 2021 9:08 AM

I'm the lack of sexual chemistry between Rollins and Carisi.

by Anonymousreply 245October 14, 2021 2:00 PM

[quote]I am Philip Casnoff’s bad Russian accent playing the strict girls gymnastics coach: PS - Kate Mara did it.

Didn't he do a similar bad foreign accent on DYNASTY?

by Anonymousreply 246October 16, 2021 3:06 AM

^and on Oz too.

by Anonymousreply 247October 16, 2021 3:15 AM

I always remember Philip Casnoff in that 80s miniseries “Hands of a Stranger” with Blair Brown and Armand Assante. Beverly D’Angelo played Armand A’s (police Detective) lonely wife. Philip Casnoff played their son’s coach. Beverly D and Casnoff meet at a seedy hotel to have an affair. As they are ready to enter the room scary bad guy Arliss Howard shoves them into the room at gunpoint. He forces them to strip naked and he rapes both of them. Casnoff is so freaked out about being raped by a man that he tells Bev D’ Angelo to not say anything - don’t call me or look at me - get lost. Armand A freaks out when he finds out his wife was raped And swears to track down her rapist and punish him. Bev D freaks out because she doesn’t want him to find out that she was already at the hotel with Casnoff……… Philip Casnoff also played Frank Sinatra in that mini series that badly miscast Marcia Gay Hardin as Ava Gardner. …… Sorry - Back to SVU - ugh - Stabler’s beard!,,

by Anonymousreply 248October 16, 2021 5:09 AM

I'm the bags under Carisi's eyes!

by Anonymousreply 249October 16, 2021 12:21 PM

I'm the super cooperative witness who calls the police after finding the unconscious (or dead) victim in Central Park.

by Anonymousreply 250October 16, 2021 12:46 PM

I am the roofies every frat boy uses to fuck dumb coeds from the midwest.

by Anonymousreply 251October 16, 2021 12:49 PM

I'm the Dean of Hudson U. Nothing that happens here is ever my fault.

by Anonymousreply 252October 16, 2021 1:36 PM

I’m Ice T.

At this point, I’m probably richer than Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 253October 16, 2021 1:40 PM

I'm Judith Light as Liz Donnelly channeling my Karen on the witness stand performance in every scene.

by Anonymousreply 254October 16, 2021 1:46 PM

I'm Tamara Tunie's "I don't fuck around" snap medical evaluation of the corpse. It only takes her about 5 minutes and she knows everything about this victim including what they had for breakfast that morning and what portion size.

by Anonymousreply 255October 16, 2021 1:48 PM

[quote]I'm Tamara Tunie's "I don't fuck around" snap medical evaluation of the corpse. It only takes her about 5 minutes and she knows everything about this victim including what they had for breakfast that morning and what portion size.

What part of "I speak for the dead!" don't you GET, R255??

by Anonymousreply 256October 16, 2021 1:52 PM

We are Robert John Burke and Rick Fox, actors employed as love interests to the OB. We were sexy and attractive in our 30s and we’re sexy and attractive now.

Mariska’s Hungarian genes have come in strong in the past 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 257October 16, 2021 1:57 PM

[quote]Mariska’s Hungarian genes have come in strong in the past 20 years.

That and The Menopause ran over her like a steamroller.

by Anonymousreply 258October 16, 2021 1:59 PM

R258 I loved Robert John Burke ever since he played a fatass in Stephen King's "Thinner!"

I gotta hand it to SVU they go out of their way to hire good actors. Only rarely do they fuck it up (2 examples are Danny Pino and Peter Scanavino). Man do they suck ass! I get that Danny is cute so somebody in casting lost their way, but Scanavino? WTF? No excuse.

They're 2 of the weak links in an overall stellar cast - including guest stars. Even extras do their job & don't draw attention to themselves.

SVU really does a great job putting the right people in the right roles. Which is probably why they've been on air for over 20 years! BRAVO!

by Anonymousreply 259October 16, 2021 2:20 PM

OOps - I meant to reply to R257

by Anonymousreply 260October 16, 2021 2:21 PM

I'm all of the OZ actors appearing on this show.

by Anonymousreply 261October 16, 2021 5:19 PM

I'm all the Broadway Actors who appeared on the show!

by Anonymousreply 262October 16, 2021 6:00 PM

I'm Amanda Rollin's Trashy Whorish Sister who exists just to embarrass and annoy Amanda.

by Anonymousreply 263October 18, 2021 1:46 AM

I’m the corny network tv-friendly curse words that the actors say in place of the swear words they’d say in the same situation in real life.

by Anonymousreply 264October 18, 2021 1:53 AM

Im also the deeply distracting mole on Ice-T’s cheek.

by Anonymousreply 265October 18, 2021 1:56 AM

"I'm Amanda Rollin's Trashy Whorish Sister..."

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 266October 18, 2021 3:02 AM

I’m New Jersey or Westchester masquerading as Manhattan.

by Anonymousreply 267October 18, 2021 3:08 AM

I'm the "I was a product of rape" line that Olivia utters in almost every episode in the first few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 268October 18, 2021 3:12 AM

I'm every New York actor appearing on this show

by Anonymousreply 269October 18, 2021 7:14 AM

I’m Mariska. Ever see me in Leaving Las Vegas? I was Jayne Mansfield gorgeous in the 90s.

You not agreeing that I still look this good today is a whole different kind of sex crime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 18, 2021 7:53 AM

I am the fictional afternoon tabloid The New York Ledger. My title graces the top of each issue in the same font and font size as the real life afternoon tabloid The New York Post.

by Anonymousreply 271October 18, 2021 8:19 AM

R270 well boobs aren’t as perky as they were then for one.

by Anonymousreply 272October 18, 2021 2:29 PM

R270. I think she looked sexier after that. When she started SVU (with the short hair) she sort of grew into her looks and that was when she looked her best.

I prefer her as the tough smart chick as opposed to the bimbo party girl.

She's still not bad looking now to be a woman in her late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 273October 18, 2021 4:02 PM

i think she's beautiful. Stunning.

by Anonymousreply 274October 18, 2021 10:50 PM

Mariska wishes she looked this hot today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 18, 2021 11:11 PM

Mariska is more gorgeous than ever. I love her and the show. I hope it continues for another 500 episodes. L&O Organized Crime is unwatchable. Will Chris be allowed back onto the mothership when that is inevitably canceled?

by Anonymousreply 276October 18, 2021 11:12 PM

I noticed in the older SVU episodes, Mariska was in very tight tops and her boobs looked large. Someone put en end to that.

Why would a SVU detective be drawing attention to her tits?

by Anonymousreply 277October 18, 2021 11:29 PM

I'm the gun that Brad Garrett used to kill Chief Dodd's son when Olivia's incompetent ass failed to check him for weapons before leaving her fellow cop alone in the house with Brad Garrett's crazy ass character.

by Anonymousreply 278October 23, 2021 5:39 PM

I love Raver Oleebia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279October 23, 2021 6:04 PM

I’m the snark defense lawyer, or rather he is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280October 23, 2021 10:00 PM

The "daddy" in the 500th episode were very hot in the thrashy 1984 movie Reckless. One of the rare full frontal shots during the era.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 3, 2021 11:45 AM

I am a young Mexican girl, slowly suffocating underground, the words "Oleebia... Help me..." faintly on my lips.

by Anonymousreply 282November 3, 2021 11:52 AM

I'm the flakes of dried sperm.

I'm on everything.

by Anonymousreply 283November 3, 2021 11:53 AM

R280, you suck donkey dick. Nobody wants to see that fat nasty queen.

by Anonymousreply 284November 3, 2021 1:12 PM

R281 Aidan Quinn is a Zaddy now!

by Anonymousreply 285November 3, 2021 3:18 PM

I am Betty Buckley with my white silver hair and high cheekbones. I look like Lady Elaine Fairchild from Mister Rogers Neighborhood. I am the new Law Lady Boss - I’m old and hardcore. I make Carissi lose his pee pee a little bit …..

by Anonymousreply 286November 15, 2021 7:47 AM

I AM TORN FROM THE HEADLINES!

by Anonymousreply 287November 15, 2021 8:00 AM

I am tina. Esparza carries huge amounts of me in his purse.

by Anonymousreply 288November 15, 2021 8:42 AM

We are Esparza’s collection of enormous purple ties.

by Anonymousreply 289November 15, 2021 8:42 AM

I'm Elisabeth Hasselbeck, infuriated when I learn of an episode involving a 30-year old, NY woman called "Elizabeth Hassenback" who is raped twice and then murdered. I ring the executive producer and I will not be ignored!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290November 15, 2021 9:11 AM

I'm the gangsta rap music that seems to play over the opening pre-credits scenes of every episode so far this season. It's meant to give the appearance that this dinosaur (which I still sadly watch) is hip and edgy.

by Anonymousreply 291November 15, 2021 5:36 PM

I'm me currently masturbating to r281's post.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 292November 15, 2021 6:34 PM

I'm Ice-T's sparse but heavily dyed goatee. When your check engine light comes on its game over!

by Anonymousreply 293November 15, 2021 6:43 PM

I'm Speed Weed and during my reign this was the campiest show on television.

by Anonymousreply 294November 15, 2021 7:54 PM

I'm the palpable on-screen sexual tension between Chris Meloni and guest star Lee Tergeson that boiled over behind the scenes into a knock-down drag-out fuckfest in Meloni's dressing room between scenes.

by Anonymousreply 295November 15, 2021 8:10 PM

The reason "Organized Crime" sucks so thoroughly The showrunner is Ilene Chaiken who was responsible for the incoherent embarassment that was The L-Word.

by Anonymousreply 296December 11, 2021 5:50 PM

Mariska sure has gained a lot of weight.

by Anonymousreply 297December 11, 2021 5:55 PM

[quote]Mariska sure has gained a lot of weight.

Her looks have really hit the wall.

by Anonymousreply 298December 11, 2021 6:08 PM

I'm fascinated by how many people thought this was a "Let's pretend we're not trying to pass off John Mulaney SVU jokes as our own."."

by Anonymousreply 299December 11, 2021 6:11 PM

I'm the off-Broadway actress who plays every female jobber stumbling into a fresh corpse stuffed in the nearest trashbin.

by Anonymousreply 300December 11, 2021 6:20 PM

*jogger.

shit.

by Anonymousreply 301December 11, 2021 6:20 PM

MariSHKA's Strong Hungarian Peasant Stock genetics ran over her like a steamroller.

by Anonymousreply 302December 11, 2021 7:36 PM

[quote]The showrunner is Ilene Chaiken who was responsible for the incoherent embarassment that was The L-Word.

Chaiken seems to have ADHD to an almost Ryan Murphy-esque level.

by Anonymousreply 303December 11, 2021 8:05 PM

I'm the awkward moment in the last episode in which criminal Richard Wheatley checking out Stabler's cock in the urinal.

by Anonymousreply 304December 12, 2021 6:22 AM

We're the too many seasons that NBC has allowed of this show because the network can't think up enough new interesting and successful programing that lasts beyond 21 minutes and a rerun.

by Anonymousreply 305December 12, 2021 6:37 AM

Christopher Meloni is starting to look like Bert - as in “Bert and Ernie.”

by Anonymousreply 306December 12, 2021 6:45 AM

[quote]Christopher Meloni is starting to look like Bert - as in “Bert and Ernie.”

Bert never had an ass like that.

by Anonymousreply 307December 12, 2021 4:49 PM

I'm the copaganda.

by Anonymousreply 308December 12, 2021 4:55 PM

R302- I don't know about that. She always resembled her mother much more than her father.

by Anonymousreply 309December 12, 2021 5:03 PM

R277- She had that Urban Lesbian Chic going on.

by Anonymousreply 310December 12, 2021 5:07 PM

Mariska looks like half deflated Hungarian inner tube! It’s like the doctor used a half dose so “people don’t notice”.

Jennifer Aniston has the same affliction, her face looks like a slowly rotting plum.

by Anonymousreply 311December 13, 2021 9:48 AM

I'm Chris Meloni's pointed ears!

by Anonymousreply 312December 13, 2021 10:32 AM

I'm the press conference that is broadcast live on TV. (Hell, I live in DC and even here they don't live-broadcast press conferences. Well, not since the Beltway Sniper.)

by Anonymousreply 313December 13, 2021 11:36 AM

I'll be all the non-existent addresses that you put you in the Hudson or East River.

by Anonymousreply 314December 13, 2021 11:37 AM

I'm the flowered panties that Rafael Barbra wears under his suits. When you see his eyes bug out (which is pretty much any time he doesn't have "Resting Gay Face") you know that I have bunched up and caused him to get a wedgie! 😂

by Anonymousreply 315December 13, 2021 3:41 PM

[quote] "Resting Gay Face"

He's not gay!

by Anonymousreply 316December 13, 2021 3:56 PM

R316 Raul Esparza is sucking dicks bro!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317December 13, 2021 4:06 PM

He's bi!!! Which means I have a chance!!

by Anonymousreply 318December 13, 2021 8:52 PM

R318, His ex-wife thought the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 319December 13, 2021 9:43 PM

He still bi now or a full homo?

by Anonymousreply 320December 14, 2021 9:18 AM

When/where did he say he was bi? Everything I've ever read it's been the headline or the journalist that says he's bi because he was once married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 321December 14, 2021 2:42 PM

Raul is straight. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 322December 14, 2021 3:48 PM

R320 I think he is a "full MO" but he's probably never going to admit it. Here is the word salad he provided in 2019:

“I’m 49 now and I really just don’t give a shit what you think of me! [Laughs] But, also, the world has changed. I was raised with a model of sexuality that said all gay men were generally lonely, were generally unhappy. And that’s not true! At all! And here’s an interesting thing… it’s not even what I experienced at the time with the gay men I knew. I did not experience lonely, unhappy men but, nevertheless, I internalised that story. I believed that anything that wasn’t 100 per cent ‘normal’, meaning 100 per cent heterosexual, as if anybody ever is, meant that you were destined for a life of loneliness and unhappiness, and that’s completely not true.”

He's sticking to his "bi" line. It looks like he has only dated Nick Mayo since his marriage ended.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 14, 2021 4:11 PM

Gay life is unhappy and lonely if you are not good looking. Fact. For those of us not sexually desirable, nobody wants us as lovers, bfs, husbands or even friends, and it does not get better. Unattractive gaylings should be told that from the start so that the loneliness and unhappiness they encounter won't be a total crushing blow.

by Anonymousreply 324December 14, 2021 4:15 PM

R324 That is true, but not exclusive to the gay community. Just ask any of the homely school marms, librarians & old maids - destined to be cat ladies, or the weird looking incels who are mad at the world because they can't get a date.

by Anonymousreply 325December 14, 2021 4:23 PM

I am the showrunner's obsession with the name Lewis.

Dana LEWIS

Richard LEWIS

LEWIS Hodda

by Anonymousreply 326December 19, 2021 4:10 PM

I'm Chris Meloni's left buttock.

by Anonymousreply 327December 19, 2021 5:23 PM

R325 Ugly straight girls become sluts. Fatties become "headmasters" or date black guys.

by Anonymousreply 328December 19, 2021 9:04 PM

I'm the obsession with the show's theme tune which, even after watching all 22 seasons, I never skip over.

by Anonymousreply 329December 19, 2021 9:18 PM

I'm Olivia's compassion for rape victims. I always create space for them to tell their stories eventually.

by Anonymousreply 330December 19, 2021 9:19 PM

I’m the mother who comes into the station with my husband - we are looking for our missing daughter. My husband is a big loud blow hard. I am making crazy hostage eyes - I am trying to signal Benson or Rollins that I knew my daughter had an abortion/dabbles in stripping/ has a an older Russian boyfriend. I have to make the crazy eyes so you will know that I am hiding something because if my husband knew that I knew he would kill all of us.

by Anonymousreply 331December 22, 2021 8:37 AM

I'm the lady hiding her face on the witness stand in the intro.

by Anonymousreply 332December 22, 2021 9:07 AM

I'm Elizabeth Marvel giving off a serious lezzz vibe in every one of my appearances.

by Anonymousreply 333December 22, 2021 6:16 PM

I'm that file Elizabeth Donnelley (Judith Light) handed Casey Novak stating she was gonna rat out Casey to the State Bar for violating the rules. She would possibly censured and suspended for a year (or more).

The best part was when Casey asked: "What should I do?"

Donnelly says: "Something else!" 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 334January 26, 2022 3:09 PM

I'm INS who shows up in the middle of the case to deport a critical witness!

by Anonymousreply 335January 26, 2022 3:10 PM

I'm the perpetual eye roll of Defense Counsel Donna Emmett (Viola Davis) while cross examining prosecution witnesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336January 26, 2022 3:15 PM

I'm Mariska's ever-expanding waste line.

by Anonymousreply 337January 26, 2022 3:16 PM

I'm the gunman who murders acquitted perp on the courthouse steps at the end of the episode!

by Anonymousreply 338January 26, 2022 3:17 PM

I'm the season that introduced Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. I suddenly go from a camptastic cluster to a boring, traditional, yet woke, police procedural drama.

by Anonymousreply 339January 26, 2022 3:23 PM

I'm the shower curtain Stabler's daughter (Kathleen) was wearing when they caught her in the park after she decided to break into a couple's house and take a shower!

by Anonymousreply 340January 26, 2022 3:25 PM

I'm the same plot they've recycled a dozen times already.

by Anonymousreply 341January 26, 2022 3:29 PM

I'm the early episodes... when they ask a seated witness to identify the killer,

they sneak in a few headshots of their hair and makeup crew.

by Anonymousreply 342January 27, 2022 12:44 PM

I'm the clueless non telly watcher who always thought the title of the show was 'Law and Order: SUV' (ya, me)

by Anonymousreply 343January 27, 2022 1:09 PM

I am THIS. I am everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344January 27, 2022 1:12 PM

I'm CSU Tech Dale "We Got A Body Here" Stuckey

When he hollered that out to the press at the dig site, Elliott looked at him and said "What's the matter with you?" I fell out laughing! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 345January 27, 2022 1:35 PM

Stuckey, what have you done????

by Anonymousreply 346January 27, 2022 2:18 PM

Stuckey may be a dumb fuck but he is a cute little ginger! lol

by Anonymousreply 347January 27, 2022 2:28 PM

You're fucking HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH, R347.

by Anonymousreply 348January 27, 2022 7:36 PM

I am the thick sexual tension which you could cut with a knife between Elliot Stabler and tall dark and handsome FBI Agent Dean Porter (Vincent Spano).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 27, 2022 7:43 PM

I would sell my mother into white slavery for 5 minutes of Stabler and Porter spit-roasting me, R349.

by Anonymousreply 350January 27, 2022 11:45 PM

I'm nacreous layers of permacum at Hudson University.

by Anonymousreply 351January 27, 2022 11:55 PM

R350, Right? 😁

People can say whatever they want about SVU but one thing they can't say is that they didn't consistently give us good eye candy. Between the hot sexual predators and the hot cops, there is always something nice to look at.

by Anonymousreply 352January 28, 2022 12:00 AM

Be careful, r351. There's tons of blood at Hudson University too. Their murder rate is getting as high as Cabot Cove, Maine.

by Anonymousreply 353January 30, 2022 6:47 PM

I’m the makeup. Lots of unblended foundation is visible.

by Anonymousreply 354January 30, 2022 6:55 PM

Besides the unblended foundation, I've also noticed, some of the SVU ladies showing their menopausal mustaches and downy light facial hair!

HD TV is brutal.

by Anonymousreply 355January 30, 2022 8:21 PM

I'm George Huang's dildo. Despite having millions of men in NYC, George can't get a date so he uses me a lot...

by Anonymousreply 356January 31, 2022 2:14 AM

I'm the line "I'm a product of rape" that Oleebia tosses around half a dozen times a season.

by Anonymousreply 357January 31, 2022 2:20 AM

I'm the new hairline Ice-T is sporting in the Car Shield commercials. He turned back the hands of time and reversed his receding hairline. WOW!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358March 6, 2022 1:59 PM

I'm Noah who, despite the fact that he doesn't have a pube yet, has decided he's bi. Maybe it's after a day with Uncle Barba.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 6, 2022 2:10 PM

I'm Noah who will receive his first Social Security check on the day the show is finally cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 360March 6, 2022 2:11 PM

I'm Theo Sipowicz. I can acts rings around that douchebag Noah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 6, 2022 2:15 PM

R360 That is never gonna happen. Mariska and Ice-T are gonna show up at the precinct in wheelchairs and with walkers still fighting for victims!

by Anonymousreply 362March 6, 2022 2:29 PM

R362, by then every woman in NYC would have been raped. Even those who had just arrived.

by Anonymousreply 363March 6, 2022 2:32 PM

I'm the inevitable relationship/fucking between Oleebia and her real life husband attorney Trevor Langan.

by Anonymousreply 364March 6, 2022 2:33 PM

R363 HAHAHA! That is already the case. Being raped at Hudson U is part of orientation. They are horrible at solving crimes and half the cases that do go to court end up getting acquitted followed by a shoot out on the courthouse steps! LOL

by Anonymousreply 365March 6, 2022 3:16 PM

Shouldn’t this show be winding up soon? Ratings are meh, none of the supporting characters are very likable and Olivia is getting long in the tooth for a job like hers.

NBC isn’t selling much in the way of promotion for it anymore either.

OC just isn’t good, I like Christopher Meloni but the only time the show is interesting is when Olivia Benson pops up.

by Anonymousreply 366March 6, 2022 11:24 PM

The writing just gets lazier with each passing month. I cannot see sex addict Amanda Rollins (how many baby daddies does she have?) and choirboy Carisi as a couple. Seems he's trying to 'save' her. How boring.

Her sister Kim is even worse, why isn't Amanda's trash sister already in jail? Didn't Kim set up her own BF to be murdered?

by Anonymousreply 367March 6, 2022 11:35 PM

Who would've guessed that SVU would've become the longest running dramatic series of all time? Has it been renewed indefinitely?

by Anonymousreply 368March 7, 2022 1:09 AM

I’m Noah’s truth.

by Anonymousreply 369January 23, 2024 1:32 PM

I’m a cliche.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370January 23, 2024 1:56 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 371January 23, 2024 2:03 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 372January 23, 2024 2:04 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 373January 23, 2024 2:06 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 374January 23, 2024 2:07 PM

I’m ION TV.

Let’s you and me spend all day Saturday with Olivia and co.

by Anonymousreply 375January 23, 2024 2:11 PM

I'm the recently fired Jeffrey Donovan, who played Frank Cosgrove for two seasons on the new mothership. Does anyone know why they doink-doinked me?

by Anonymousreply 376January 23, 2024 2:38 PM

[quote] I'm the repeated and identical script writing for every time they ask Blue Collar workers questions about a murder.

“No, I don’t kill that son of a bitch. But I want to shake the hand of the person who did! Now, if you ladies will excuse me…”

by Anonymousreply 377January 23, 2024 10:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!