Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s time to meet the cast of Big Brother 23, butt first! Part 3

Previous thread is now subscriber-only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 29, 2021 6:27 PM

Link to Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 18, 2021 1:12 AM

So Kyland’s HoH reign has been a disaster. He along with Tiffany and Xavier was in the best position to win, but his position has rapidly deteriorated while Tiffany and Xavier are still in good spots. The outsiders would definitely nominate him if they won HoH and the Cookout would sacrifice him if the outsiders nominated him. If the Cookout does make final 6, he is likely the first to go unless he wins out.

Poor thing 😢 He did get a little arrogant this week, but he’s still adorable.

by Anonymousreply 2August 18, 2021 1:15 AM

Kyland is SEXY

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2021 1:40 AM

R3 Agreed. I haven’t subscribed to anybody’s OnlyFans, but I just might if Ky gets “an” OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2021 2:44 AM

Big D sure can move. Twerk it, gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2021 5:52 AM

Big D ❤️

He would be fun at a party. He doesn't deserve all the hate he gets.

by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2021 5:54 AM

Did you see him try to pull himself up the OTEV ramp?The struggle was real. All the houseguests were cheering him on and clapping for him until he finally made it.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2021 6:11 AM

Big D is tragically weak and fat.

Azah: I lost my respect for her throwing it to Britni. That showed her utter lack of competition and interest in her Cookout group. She needs to go!

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2021 12:35 AM

Big D is a FAT slob! Jesus. Lay off the mac and cheese dude.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2021 5:47 PM

Who's going home tonight?

My money's on Big D.

Never agree to be a pawn. It always ends in tears and regret.

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2021 7:22 PM

Let it be Britini. I can't stand the sound of her voice. I wanted her to go home weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2021 7:23 PM

Fat D deserves to go home. He sits on his fat arse all day. Buh bye.

by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2021 7:40 PM

Azah is quite the traitor.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2021 12:35 AM

Big D said his struggling mama still pays all his bills. Jesus...

Weird messaging, guys,, trying to imagine an alliance proudly made on the color of skin for White Peiple only: The Sunday Brunch, perhaps. So much for we're all in this together. Bullshit season.

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2021 1:22 AM

Shit, Derek X would have had HoH had he chosen the other path. Now SB is HoH and I could easily see her getting him out this week. She will just do whatever Kyland tells her to do, even though she knows she wants Hannah out. SB is such a dumb useless Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2021 1:55 AM

Apparently Christian has said in the interviews that he hates The Cookout’s agenda being described as being racist when it absolutely is. Maybe he’s just biding his time.

Britini will scream bloody murder when she finds out she never stood a chance from The Cookout. I don’t think it will be revealed in the jury house unless the final 3 are Cookout members.

by Anonymousreply 16August 20, 2021 2:02 AM

What was the point of getting rid of Britini? Wouldn't Claire have been a wiser choice since she's wanting to get rid of people in the cookout?

by Anonymousreply 17August 20, 2021 6:00 AM

The frauen of the BB fandom have all turned against Ky for some reason. I hope he finds some way to win just to piss them off.

by Anonymousreply 18August 20, 2021 6:31 AM

Kyland Kiss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 20, 2021 12:23 PM

R19, when that happened, my first thought was of DL.

Also, despite all her earlier weeping, I thought Britni handled her exit really well. She seemed really content and happy... as has every evicted HG this season.

Last night's HOH was great -- one of the few genuinely suspenseful (for the viewer) competitions they've had.

by Anonymousreply 20August 20, 2021 12:49 PM

Well, of course Julie didn’t reveal The Cookout to her so she was just under the impression that she was voted out because she was too big a threat. Just wait until she finds out the truth, she won’t be so content and happy then.

Dejure, I have confidence SB will make decisions for what’s best for her game, not Kyland’s. Last night’s feeds seem to indicate she’s going after Big D and Hannah.

by Anonymousreply 21August 20, 2021 2:08 PM

Sorry not paying much attention but who are the Cookout?

by Anonymousreply 22August 20, 2021 2:40 PM

Kyland is a baddie

by Anonymousreply 23August 20, 2021 2:53 PM

R21 Julie is not supposed to reveal alliances to jurors. Also, the Cookout all agreed not to out their alliance in goodbye messages. So it may be a while before they are outed.

It seemed to me that Kyland convinced her to put up Big D and Claire with a plan to backdoor Dx.

by Anonymousreply 24August 20, 2021 2:57 PM

R23 Definitely turned out to be more villainous than I thought he would be at the start of the season but I still love him.

by Anonymousreply 25August 20, 2021 2:58 PM

Baddie means hot

by Anonymousreply 26August 20, 2021 3:06 PM

Dejure, Derek X is safe this week. Tiff (who’s now in a reconstituted alliance with SB and Claire) is already convincing SB not to use Derek X as an option. It’s better for Tiff’s game if he stays in longer as a target and she will also move heaven and earth to keep SB’s HoH resume as undistinguished as possible. Which means she could campaign for Alyssa as a target. I don’t think Kyland will end up influencing SB in decision making as much as Tiff will.

by Anonymousreply 27August 20, 2021 4:52 PM

Derek F is useless in competitions. He is a pawn who will be discarded by the cookout.

by Anonymousreply 28August 20, 2021 5:07 PM

Well, now it looks like SB is nominating Claire. But after she finds out from Tiff that she doesn’t have enough to play the roulette wheel to save her she might change her mind.

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2021 5:24 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread. Fuck you, "subscriber only!"

by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2021 5:47 PM

Why are SB, Derek X, and Claire not figuring out there is a big alliance that they aren't in. You know that, at this stage of the game, if you aren't IN a big alliance then you are OUT of a big alliance.

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2021 5:55 PM

At least a woman FINALLY won an HOH after, what, 40 days? Can't believe it was Wanda Sue though.

Useless and badly cast. Even the "lesbian" attaches herself to a guy to do her bidding. Welcome to "Big Brotha"!

by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2021 6:43 PM

Derek F just said on the feeds “I’m the strongest guy in this house but they haven’t given us comps that suit me and what I can do.”

Haha. He’s the worst. Never should have been cast for this game,

by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2021 7:19 PM

R32, after a lengthy good night hug between SB and Ky the camera cut to a photo of SB and her gf. Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2021 7:20 PM

[quote] Even the "lesbian" attaches herself to a guy to do her bidding. Welcome to "Big Brotha"!

I hate to give CBS any ideas but maybe they need to start an all female spinoff called Big Sister.

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2021 8:07 PM

R32 idk about “lesbian.” I think Ky/SB will hook up after the show.

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2021 9:38 PM

I cannot stand to even look at BigD, he should have been evicted last night

by Anonymousreply 37August 20, 2021 9:52 PM

I’d love it if Big D got evictednand in his speech before the vote he outed The Cookout. That would take balls. And it would be fabulous TV.

by Anonymousreply 38August 20, 2021 10:17 PM

I can't believe no one has commented about the big kiss Ky gave Big D. at the end of Thursday's episode or do none of you watch until the end?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2021 10:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2021 10:59 PM

Uggh.

by Anonymousreply 41August 21, 2021 12:31 AM

Oh dear. I was wrong. Derek X IS the target. That cunt Sarah Beth made it clear when she said on the feeds “America, I’m sending your boy home.” Please god Derek C can play in the PoV and win.

by Anonymousreply 42August 21, 2021 5:00 AM

I’ve lost all respect for Ky after he kissed that big fat pig Fat Derek. Gross!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 43August 21, 2021 7:01 AM

R42 I knew it the second she won HoH that that is what would happen this week. Sarah Beth is a weak ass bitch.

Listening to her talk last night about how Alyssa was throwing Tiffany under the bus, and then about how Tiffany seemed nervous that Sarah Beth was HoH, I just knew that she wouldn't be able to put those two things together.

Kyland has now moved to the bottom of the JokersUpdates poll, even below Frenchie. And all the frauen keep saying it's so "creepy" every time he touches SB or flirts with SB. Please, the bitch is clearly dying for some dick. Ky and SB are gonna fuck within two days of the season ending.

by Anonymousreply 44August 21, 2021 7:11 AM

Kyland is the guy you have a hot, brief, fuck buddy thing with until it peters out because he’s too flighty

Xavier is the guy you date for a little while, but he’s too into himself and his career for it to last

Derek X is the guy you marry.. Giving him occasional road head and some spontaneous rimming keep him happy and devoted

by Anonymousreply 45August 21, 2021 10:42 AM

I’d give Derek X road head anytime!

by Anonymousreply 46August 21, 2021 10:48 AM

r44 I would put money on Kyland fucking Big D before SB.

by Anonymousreply 47August 21, 2021 1:39 PM

R45, you are unusually perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 48August 21, 2021 2:15 PM

When did the Chenbot become such a Godbot? Was when all the Moonves stuff happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 21, 2021 2:56 PM

Fucking copout by JCM. She will be her usual inarticulate self when the shit really hits the fan next month. And it will.

Hannah said last night if she wins PoV she won’t use it so Hannah goes to the jury house. I wish they’d stop using the term “going home” when they obviously aren’t. It’s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 50August 21, 2021 3:16 PM

Oops, of course I meant so Claire goes home.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2021 3:17 PM

R45 lol, pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2021 6:22 PM

R45 except for the rimming. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2021 6:23 PM

Derek X not playing in PoV. In a way I prefer him going out earlier because it won’t hurt so much getting smoked out by The Cookout.

I hope Derek F does miserably in the comp. Fat piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2021 7:52 PM

God, I want Kyland to grab my face with both hands and kiss me like that!

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2021 7:58 PM

Kyland and Xavier can do double anal to my ass

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2021 8:02 PM

Damn. My poor sweet Derek X.

I will condole him. With my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2021 8:41 PM

R54 Fat Derek is indeed a fat piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 58August 21, 2021 8:59 PM

With Derek X and Claire having no shot to win, I now hope Big D and Azah are the final 2 with Big D winning. It’s what this season deserves.

by Anonymousreply 59August 21, 2021 10:29 PM

Azah voted against her own cookout team in the last eviction

by Anonymousreply 60August 21, 2021 10:41 PM

That didn't mean anything, R60. It was just a sympathy vote; she knew the overall outcome. I imagine she told Fat Derek ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 61August 21, 2021 10:42 PM

R54 same. With Derek X out I have no problem watching Claire/Sarah Beth/Alyssa get pagonged.

by Anonymousreply 62August 21, 2021 10:45 PM

No fool, Azah is rogue and doesn’t win any comps. She needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 63August 21, 2021 11:46 PM

I’d love the ratings to stall after Derek X is evicted but I doubt that will happen. It never seems to, even with finalists we hate.

by Anonymousreply 64August 21, 2021 11:57 PM

Derek X is the only reason I'm still watching, once he leaves, I'm done!

by Anonymousreply 65August 22, 2021 12:08 AM

I think he’s be far America’s favorite but I guess people will still watch for the shitshow that develops when it emerges that The Cookout was an alliance with an absolutely racist agenda. This has to have been CBS’ worst case scenario with casting a top heavy amount of African-Americans. Well, at least it will only happen once.

by Anonymousreply 66August 22, 2021 1:20 AM

R66 can you please stop trying to start that argument in here? Nobody is taking the bait.

by Anonymousreply 67August 22, 2021 1:26 AM

I hate race wars

by Anonymousreply 68August 22, 2021 1:31 AM

R67, are you fucking kidding? It’s blatantly obvious. You’re an imbecile. Or just refuse to see what happening in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 69August 22, 2021 1:42 AM

I agree with what has been said here. This season started with so much promise, but the Cookout alliance just shows that the players -- who appeared to be truly playing the game at the beginning -- just turned out to have a racist agenda just like players from the previous seasons.

I'm very disappointed. And if Derek X gets sent to jury, I may stop watching. The Cookout is not fun to watch and I hope CBS sees the ratings tank.

Maybe they should do a season of players who are all mixed race.

by Anonymousreply 70August 22, 2021 2:56 AM

This is also what happened with that godawful Celeb Big Brother where Jonathan Bennett and the others were voted out first until we were left with two dumbshit players, the Braxton tragedy and the football player who couldn't pee out of a boot. In that case, I did indeed quit watching and skipped the finale. Such.a weird ass message. It won't even mean anything when/if a black player wins with this block voting shit.

by Anonymousreply 71August 22, 2021 3:48 AM

I’m seriously suggesting they should think about a Noah’s Ark theme for BB24-two by two, if you will. Two Asian-Americans, two Caucasians, two African-Americans, two hispanics, two mixed race and pair one up with another from another group for the first five weeks.

by Anonymousreply 72August 22, 2021 4:28 AM

And make at least two of them gay. And make the gay male an attractive hero type for once.

by Anonymousreply 73August 22, 2021 4:30 AM

Xavier got PoV. This season is screwed.

Well, at least Fat Derek lost yet another comp.

by Anonymousreply 74August 22, 2021 4:35 AM

[quote] I’d love the ratings to stall after Derek X is evicted but I doubt that will happen. It never seems to, even with finalists we hate.

The ratings have stalled all season. Year over year Big Brother dropped more than 20% in viewership and continues to drop every week. The Christian eviction was one of the lowest rated episodes even though it was a live show, which usually do well.

by Anonymousreply 75August 22, 2021 8:51 AM

r70 in case you missed the 30 other seasons of Big Brother - white people have ruled the house almost every season and consistently voted out the POC and gay people. So the POC all banned together and did what the previous 29 seasons of white people did and it's racist? Fuck all the way off. They just got smart. FYI when the white people do it they are just playing the game...when the POC do it they are racist.....

by Anonymousreply 76August 22, 2021 2:02 PM

You can’t compare this to previous seasons, asswipe/R76

What about Menphis? Danielle? They went far because they were GOOD PLAYERS. The casting for POC players on this show has been horrendous. You think Lawon crashed and burned because he was black? What about Jozea? Swaggy C? Give me a fucking break.

So you’re full of shit. Thanks for playing, though.

The Cookout Alliane’s agenda is purely, unabashedly racist. Their aim is to get all six of their members in the Final 6. That means targeting and evicting all the others who are not black.

by Anonymousreply 77August 22, 2021 2:18 PM

Oh, yeah, R76, you also forgot about Jun Song winning BB4. Yeah, those white players on that season were totally racist

by Anonymousreply 78August 22, 2021 2:39 PM

Every season, BB is a microcosm of this country. This year is the BLM version.

by Anonymousreply 79August 22, 2021 3:47 PM

[quote] who couldn't pee out of a boot

R71, for future reference that saying is "He couldn't pour pee out of a boot if the instructions were written on the sole.

Yours just made no sense.

by Anonymousreply 80August 22, 2021 4:06 PM

Anybody who ever went to a majority black school or worked in a black business could’ve predicted this at the beginning of the season. Spoiler alert — black people don’t like white people unless they want to fuck them. They’ll have each other’s backs. They will never have yours.

by Anonymousreply 81August 22, 2021 4:09 PM

I guess I am weird, oh hell I know I am weird but I don't have a problem with all the blacks banding together and voting out the whites and I didn't have a problem with whites banding together and voting out minorities, as long as it was based on game play and alliances. Now if someone just wants the other race out because the are racist, yeah that is wrong, but people have always congregated with like people, it isn't going to change because it is a TV show.

by Anonymousreply 82August 22, 2021 4:12 PM

What??? FAT slob Derek didn’t win a comp???? #shocked

by Anonymousreply 83August 22, 2021 4:16 PM

[quote]The Cookout Alliance’s agenda is purely, unabashedly racist. Their aim is to get all six of their members in the Final 6. That means targeting and evicting all the others who are not black.

[quote]Anybody who ever went to a majority black school or worked in a black business could’ve predicted this at the beginning of the season. Spoiler alert — black people don’t like white people unless they want to fuck them. They’ll have each other’s backs. They will never have yours.

Why is this a surprise to anyone? If there were a season that featured six gay and lesbian contestants, I'd love to see them working together the way The Cookout is (if it were all men, they could call it The Dickout).

My two favorite players are cookout members. I'm seriously hoping Tiffany wins, and she's been my #1 since the beginning. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of Travis so quickly. He was my favorite shirtless player.

As in any other season, it'll be fun to watch the six black contestants turn on each other when they become the final six.

by Anonymousreply 84August 22, 2021 4:18 PM

R76, your “whatabout-ism” is pathetic.

Here’s an article about The Cookout in the LA Times. It gets one thing glaringly incorrect-The Cookout’s goal is not simply to make sure a black HG is crowned the winner it’s to make sure all of them end up in the Final Six, totally excluding those who aren’t black. And don’t think they won’t try to get Hannah evicted first in their group because she’s half-Indian (Ky is half Mexican so I guess that passes muster with them).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85August 22, 2021 4:24 PM

Maybe it's not that they are a bonded six but that they are so VOCAL about their goal. Six white people even uttering such an idea would be national news, even for this stupid show.

Plus they got rid of all the hot Alpha males, giving some of us no eye candy. Half the appeal of "Big Brother". Not a bare ass out of the shower this whole season. What a fucking waste.

by Anonymousreply 86August 22, 2021 5:10 PM

I just watched the 20 year old first season of "The Mole" on NETFLIX and discovered Jim Morrison, easily the coolest gay contestant maybe ever on reality TV -- and this was 2001. Why can't they get that type of gay guy on "Big Brother"? They never do ("Amazing Race" has done a far better job, "Survivor" less so)..

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2021 5:16 PM

R82, it must be pleasant to be so simple minded.

by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2021 5:21 PM

You should know, R88.

by Anonymousreply 89August 22, 2021 5:42 PM

Knowing no black has ever won before, it's overdue one wins. I'm ok with that. It would be interesting tho who will be left standing in the end - will it be a guy or a girl.

by Anonymousreply 90August 22, 2021 5:44 PM

Britini is now in the jury house (so glad we don't have to hear her shouting). I hope Asha is evicted this week so they can continue their lesbian love affair ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 91August 22, 2021 6:48 PM

So you don’t care how this will be achieved, R90? By a concerted effort to vote out non-blacks first, some of whomd worked just as hard and won as many comps, if not more (like Derek X)? You don’t care? Then shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 92August 22, 2021 6:49 PM

r77 you do realize they will have to start voting each other out. All they are doing is ensuring a POC wins BB.

by Anonymousreply 93August 22, 2021 10:17 PM

Also did you miss the part where Memphis calls David a Nigger on tape?

by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2021 10:18 PM

R93, that’s not the point. They’re actively preventing a non-black HG from even making it as far as final 6. Pay attention.

Derek X is probably out Thursday night. Which will not play well with America.

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2021 12:36 AM

Why the fuck is Fatso Derek still there? They will get rid of hot cute Derek but keep the fat fuck Derek? Racism!!!!

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2021 12:48 AM

Derek X is too damn pretty to be out of the house this early.

by Anonymousreply 97August 23, 2021 12:49 AM

I found it interesting that on Thursday night Julie didn’t actually say that another person would be evicted from the Big Brother house next Thursday night. All she said was “Tune in next Wednesday and Thursday for another edition of Big Brother.”

Maybe Julie fucked up on live TV ( which wouldn’t be the first time) but maybe it’s possible the triple eviction could get moved up to THIS week? Which means there’s at least a chance the HGs would get so thrown that at least one of the Cookout members could be right behind Derek X.

I’d like this to happen especially if, for a change, the HGs don’t have a fucking clue in advance.

by Anonymousreply 98August 23, 2021 1:19 AM

Rewatched the end of Thursday night’s episode and all she says is “And we’re back Wednesday and Thursday night at 8/7 Central.”

by Anonymousreply 99August 23, 2021 1:23 AM

Someone pointed out on Twitter that maybe on September 16th it'll just be a double eviction with a buyout comp including three of the jurors.

FF'd to the end of Thursday's episode-on the screen it also just says "Wednesday/Thursday night at 8/7 Central." I now thnk it could be “BB ON PAUSE” to allow Derek X to play The Coin of Destiny.

CBS execs must be yelling at Grodner to do SOMETHING about The Cookout's seemingly inevitable march to the end.

by Anonymousreply 100August 23, 2021 1:54 AM

So is there ANY chance Derek X won’t go home this week? I think he is my favorite HG ever and I don’t want him gone…

by Anonymousreply 101August 23, 2021 2:08 AM

r100 why? The biggest complaint about BB is that the POC are usually out first and never win. (except for one Asian woman). This ensures a POC will win and personally I think it will be interesting to watch the group eat itself alive.

by Anonymousreply 102August 23, 2021 3:21 AM

r95 and what is wrong with preventing a non black houseguest from making it to the final 6? They have a majority alliance. How many white majority alliances have prevented black people from making it to the top six? 22 seasons of Big Brother - 19 have been white people winning 14 have been white males. There has never been an African American winner. In Season 14, the first-ever Day One elimination in the series’s history saw contestant Jodi Rollins, the only black person and the oldest contestant in the game, infamously booted before she could unpack her bags. Last year, a twist forced contestants to pick a leader within hours of first meeting one another. Despite a diverse pool of nominees, the house voted for an athletic, straight, white male housemate as their first leader. He ultimately used his power to force three ethnic minorities and the oldest contestant to compete in a challenge where the loser was immediately eliminated from the game. Ultimately, three of those contestants ended up being among the first four people eliminated (with one winning his way back into the game). The 2013 season made national news when several contestants constantly made racially insenstive and homophobic remarks about fellow players, both in private and to their targets' faces.. Producers typically recruit an equal number of men and women then market the show by teasing viewers with the inevitable trysts, flings and romances that arise from the group. These “showmances,” are almost always cis, straight romances. It’s rare that Big Brother casts more than two members of the same queer identity, making it virtually impossible for the show to depict queer people’s capacity to fall in love or build requitted romantic relationships. Yet heterosexual romancing is a seasonal selling point. The bottom line is, your white privilege is hurt because the POC got smart, and banded together to make sure a brown skin person won this game. You are just mad they used the same tactics the white pretty straight people have been using for 22 seasons, but because the black people are doing it, it is racist.. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 103August 23, 2021 3:35 AM

This thread rn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104August 23, 2021 3:41 AM

I’m fully rooting for the Cookout.

By the way, I don’t remember anyone complaining during previous seasons about men forming alliances to vote out women because that would be *gasp* sexist.

You’re a white male, aren’t you anti-cookout poster?

by Anonymousreply 105August 23, 2021 4:57 AM

So nobody will care next season when the Whites get together to vote out the minorities with no apologies because this season made it okay. Have fun. It's coming (and not just to "Big Brother", I bet).

by Anonymousreply 106August 23, 2021 5:54 AM

Nah, R106. That’ll never happen. Steamrolls have dominated (and destroyed) the show since 16. Now with the quota numbers, this is the future of the show. Black folks teaming up to get rid of non-black players and turnabout isn’t fair play.

It’s a black show now. Can’t go back.

by Anonymousreply 107August 23, 2021 9:16 AM

Now Hannah is talking about offering to be put up.

R103/dickwad, keep pulling that whatabout-ism shit if it helps you sleep better. We’ll see next month how well that plays.

by Anonymousreply 108August 23, 2021 12:28 PM

Just cast a very diverse group and there is no problem. A few more Hispanics and Asians will do the trick.

by Anonymousreply 109August 23, 2021 12:35 PM

I am not for racism and never was. It's racist when white people gang up an evict non-white people, and it's just as racist when black people gang up and evict non-black people.

"Balancing it out" doesn't negate the fact that it's still racism, plain and simple. And it's not entertaining to watch.

by Anonymousreply 110August 23, 2021 12:54 PM

[quote]It's racist when white people gang up an evict non-white people, and it's just as racist when black people gang up and evict non-black people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111August 23, 2021 1:41 PM

The anti-Cookout people should go back to racist conservative Facebook. Grotesque people who had no problem with all white alliances and the horrid way black houseguests were treated. Actually, they cheered it on.

by Anonymousreply 112August 23, 2021 1:54 PM

r106 you mean the past 22 seasons of big brother?

by Anonymousreply 113August 23, 2021 2:09 PM

I have no problem with any alliances. There is only one winner so in the end the group as to turn on itself.

Who in the cast is gay? I assume Derrick F and DX. also K and SB. Maybe Clare?

by Anonymousreply 114August 23, 2021 2:12 PM

Alliances are going to be formed for all sorts of different reasons. I have no problem at all with the Cookout. It makes sense that they would want someone black to finally win and the best way to do that is to all stick together as long as they can. It isn't their fault that the rest of the house guests haven't figured out that alliance exists and done anything about it. They've had plenty of opportunity since that alliance has been in place the entire game.

I like all of the cast this year except for Frenchie and Britni (and starting to not like the beached whale, Derek F, so much). I too wish that Derek X was going to make it farther but he isn't in the big alliance. As we were shown last night, at least he is aware that there is probably an alliance going on that he isn't in. He needs to be convincing SB of that.

by Anonymousreply 115August 23, 2021 3:26 PM

I have a monster crush on Kyland.

by Anonymousreply 116August 23, 2021 3:32 PM

Apparently Xavier is considered ridiculously handsome. I honestly don't see it. I do see a weak chin/jaw area, oversized teeth, weird head shape. and also some fucked up ears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 23, 2021 3:53 PM

r97 I thought DX was a non-binary trans. Feminine looking like a post-op Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 118August 23, 2021 3:56 PM

R117 like you wouldn’t let him have a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 119August 23, 2021 3:59 PM

Tiffany’s impersonation of Sarah Beth ain’t bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 23, 2021 4:53 PM

Bullshit, R111, by the very definition of the word.

by Anonymousreply 121August 23, 2021 5:00 PM

"It isn't their fault that the rest of the house guests haven't figured out that alliance exists and done anything about it. "

Because they CAN'T. Any mention of "blacks sticking together" would brand them racist not just in the house but all over the media. Derek X phrased it rather gingerly without saying it and that was only in a private moment, quietly. Truly a microcosm of the U.S. right now -- and the dilemma of all this.

by Anonymousreply 122August 23, 2021 5:11 PM

It will be very interesting to see which, if any, of the non-black HGs will actually bring up the elephant in the room on Finale Night. I think it could be either Britini or Alyssa. I think Claire will be seething but won’t outwardly show it.

by Anonymousreply 123August 23, 2021 5:21 PM

Just like Derek X, it's okay just to say that Azah, Xavier, Tiffany, Fat Derek, Kyland, and Hannah are in an alliance. What difference does it make that they are all black any more than the reason that any other alliance has ever been formed a la Royal Flush? An alliance is an alliance and they all have the same goal: get the members of that alliance as far as possible.

by Anonymousreply 124August 23, 2021 6:11 PM

Did anyone catch Sara Beth saying to the cameras (about Derek X): "I'm going to vote out your boy, America" or something like that? She knows that she's not popular with the audience and she's pissed about it. LOL

Derek X is really great and Claire is really awful. It's funny to see them together.

by Anonymousreply 125August 23, 2021 6:22 PM

Derek X is officially on the block and I still think TPTB will spring something on Tuesday to save him because he’s by far the most popular HG. Nobody else comes anywhere close.

R124, you embody the saying “There are none so blind as those who will not see.”

by Anonymousreply 126August 23, 2021 8:52 PM

Yeah, I think they have to realize he’s the most popular:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 23, 2021 11:15 PM

Oops, I meant Thursday, of course.

R127, that’s sort of fascinating. How Azah was most popular first, then Tiffany and finally DX for many weeks. And I bet the spread between him and Claire is enormous. DX is what this show should be about and not the fucking Cookout.

by Anonymousreply 128August 23, 2021 11:51 PM

R126, I understand that the Cookout alliance is solely based on being black. I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that it doesn't matter. Every alliance has a reason for existence. If the other house guests had managed to gt some of them out earlier on, there would be other alliances that weren't just about being black.

by Anonymousreply 129August 24, 2021 12:35 AM

Yummy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130August 24, 2021 2:07 AM

[quote] Derek X is officially on the block and I still think TPTB will spring something on Tuesday to save him because he’s by far the most popular HG.

I wish but I doubt it. The worst people get far and win every season on this show. Nothing different this season.

by Anonymousreply 131August 24, 2021 2:13 AM

R129, it doesn’t matter? Really? Man, your values system is fucked up then.

by Anonymousreply 132August 24, 2021 1:44 PM

Let me explain something to those of you who refuse to see what’s happening this season:

One aspect of racism is a conscious decision to prevent those who don’t share your race the chance to move up in society, a job or yes, even a game like Big Brother.

The Cookout is openly, blatantly, unashamedly carrying out this aspect of racism.

Deny it all you want.

CBS should either step in or pull the plug on this disgusting act of racism. Now.

by Anonymousreply 133August 24, 2021 2:23 PM

And here’s what should happen (but won’t):

CBS steps in and tells production they must inform the members of The Cookout that they have to reveal their alliance on Thursday night. And someone like Tiffany or Xavier are required to say something like “Within our bubble here we genuinely believed our alliance was meant to project empowerment. However we completely understand why it could also be perceived as discriminatory. We apologize for that.”

by Anonymousreply 134August 24, 2021 3:26 PM

And they should do a BB PAUSE, which I think might happen anyway as a method to keep Derek X in the game.

by Anonymousreply 135August 24, 2021 3:52 PM

Alison Grodner will save Derek X

by Anonymousreply 136August 24, 2021 4:07 PM

LOL, R134!

by Anonymousreply 137August 24, 2021 4:19 PM

There's a lawyer, the son o a rich famous fighter, etc. They need this kind of "empowerment"?

It's like when gays get minority help (in programs like one CBS does) because they need an extra hand in the entertainment business. As fucking if. And I say that as a gay man in the business.

by Anonymousreply 138August 24, 2021 5:25 PM

CBS should step in??? HAHAHAHHAAA. What did they do when the pretty little blonde girl yelled at the asian woman, go make me some rice. Or when Fan favorite Jeff, on camera, equated homosexuality to pedophilia? Did CBS jump in when Michie, a white guy from Kentucky put out three people of color and the oldest person in the house on the first day? You only see what is happening because it is people of color. They are playing the game the white people have played for 22 seasons, but suddenly it is racist to you? Have a fucking seat Karen and watch the show, It's not racist, It IS racist if you suddenly want the rules changed because the while people are now in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 139August 24, 2021 5:29 PM

Turnabout is fair play. This is a game, not real life. I am enjoying the cookout. Not only are they doing a great job strategically, but they are diverse. Male, female, gay. How many times in the past was it Bros before Hos? When it will get interesting is when they start picking each other off. Tiffany will be one of the first. Unless she can get Big D out first. Big D is gross. I don't care that he is fat. He is just terrible at everything except laying around. He almost never sits upright. He is an awful contestant.

by Anonymousreply 140August 24, 2021 5:36 PM

[quote] They are playing the game the white people have played for 22 seasons

Not true. When has an alliance been formed based solely on race and then deciding to target people by race? Never. Sure, there have been racist individuals in the past but never a racist alliance. Danielle Reyes made it to the end and would have won if the jury was secluded. Jun and KayCee won, so did Afro-Latino Josh. So it’s not about how POCs never have a chance to make it to the end.

by Anonymousreply 141August 24, 2021 5:38 PM

R134 that’s hilarious 😂

by Anonymousreply 142August 24, 2021 5:41 PM

R139 pretty sure that was just satire of what SJWs would demand of an all white alliance.

You all need to lighten up. It’s just Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 143August 24, 2021 5:50 PM

r141 22 seasons of Big Brother 19 winners has been white, 14 white males. Never has a black person won. Of the 307 contestants who have played the game so far, a little more than 80 are people of color. Black contestants account for 12 percent, while Asian contestants make up 4 percent. Latinx and Hispanic players account for roughly 7 percent of contestants.

Never before this season has there been evren the hope of having an all POC alliance. The numbers were baked in so that white people ruled the house.

by Anonymousreply 144August 24, 2021 5:53 PM

Josh was the first black person to win.

Asians make up 4% of contestants yet won twice.

[quote] Never before this season has there been evren the hope of having an all POC alliance.

Last season had 6 POCs so they could have aligned but Dayvonne and David refused to work with each other.

by Anonymousreply 145August 24, 2021 6:03 PM

R140, I agree with you about Derek F but your “turnabout is fair play” shit is just that. Shit. You’re condoning The Cookout’s racist agenda. Shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 146August 24, 2021 6:40 PM

Who could forget sweet little cracker Aryan (Aaryn) ? That was some overt and hostile racism.

by Anonymousreply 147August 24, 2021 7:34 PM

And she was quickly and loudly called out for it. As opposed to The Cookout.

by Anonymousreply 148August 24, 2021 7:36 PM

I couldn’t agree more with this post from Primetimer Forums:

I couldn't agree more with this from Primetimers Forum:

The show/production/casting is partly to blame for that in that they tended to cast a certain character for the couple POCs they cast each season. Like Chima and Swaggy C...etc. They do it for maximum drama and ratings. Even this current cast, the CO can't stand other members of the CO. Seems like Big D and Tiffany both are the typical cast BB liked to get in the past. X and Hannah are not the typical POCs BB usually cast.

So if the 2 POC cast (also blame the show for only casting 1 or 2 each season) are Swaggy C and Chima, then yes an alliance will form of all white folks who will be trying to get them (the dramatic characters) out. The same is also true for the gay cast. They cast a gay character for drama and they cause trouble and get voted out by an alliance. It's never a pre-planned 'hey, all us white straight people are an alliance and we need to get out the POC and gay cast...each of us team up with one to get info while we pick them off one by one'. It just seems that way because the dumb show casted 'characters' for the POC cast and the gay cast for maximum drama...imo..

by Anonymousreply 149August 24, 2021 7:44 PM

It was all fun and games for Aryan (however the fuck it's spelled) until she went after Julie Chen Moonves, talking about Korean manicurists and "flied lice" and eating dogs.

by Anonymousreply 150August 24, 2021 8:03 PM

Amanda and Gina-Marie were actually more vicious, all out, fully developed racists than Aaryn/Aryan, who was really just a vacuous mean girl with a racist streak.

by Anonymousreply 151August 24, 2021 8:12 PM

Were you this outraged by the all-male alliance Brigade that voted out women, R134? Were you screeching "sexism" then? Did you want CBS to march in and put a stop to the sexism?

by Anonymousreply 152August 24, 2021 9:07 PM

I love the drama and suspense around the cookout: Can they keep it together to be successful or will one of them open their mouths to the other HGs?

Will production try to shut it down? If so, how? If so, how will the cookout react?

Will one of them decide that they have a better chance of making it to F2 if they sell out the cookout and align with one of the whites? (Yes, of course: Derek F or Azah are in perfect positions to do this)

Will the cookout gloat if they're successful?

When Claire finds out will her freakout be epic or ultra-epic?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 153August 24, 2021 9:47 PM

[quote] Were you this outraged by the all-male alliance Brigade that voted out women, [R134]? Were you screeching "sexism" then? Did you want CBS to march in and put a stop to the sexism?

How was the Brigade sexist? Their agenda was not a He-Man Woman Haters club. They didn’t target the women. They targeted everyone.

by Anonymousreply 154August 24, 2021 10:01 PM

R139, why is this message not getting through? Everything you mentioned is racist, and plenty of people brought it up at the time! It was racist before and it is racist now. Some of us are sick of it, and some apparently are seeking "justice" that looks more like revenge.

by Anonymousreply 155August 24, 2021 10:07 PM

Revenge or justice or empowerment, it doesn’t matter. The Cookout are actively targeting and evicting non-black HGs for one reason and one reason only-because they’re not black like them. That’s a race based decision. That’s a form of racism. It’s painfully simple and yet so many of you fail to grasp the point. As do many on the Primetimers forum.

At least Tiffany is trying to keep Derek X in the house as of today. But I don’t think she can make it work.

by Anonymousreply 156August 24, 2021 10:13 PM

Has Defacto/Dejure drank himself to death yet hopefully?

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2021 10:15 PM

I'm surprised that Hannah hasn't clued Derek X in on the Cookout. You'd think she would be doing whatever she could to keep him around as a backup plan. He'd never put her up and he can win competitions so she's better off with him around.

by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2021 10:51 PM

Josh is not black, he is cuban. The Brigade was all white makes voting out every person of color, women and gays but no one called them Racist, just four white dudes in power getting rid of everyone who does not look like them.

by Anonymousreply 159August 24, 2021 10:57 PM

Is Tiffany confused about her group’s “racist” aims, R156?

by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2021 11:01 PM

No, R160. Not at all. X might be. And Azah and the others. They all think it’s social justice. But it’sracism disguised as social justice.

I can’t wait for this to come to a head and professional experts will reveal this ussue as not having two sides to it, just one side. It’s racism. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2021 11:52 PM

“Professional experts” tend to believe that blacks can’t be racist, by definition.

by Anonymousreply 162August 25, 2021 12:22 AM

Tiffany is a working class Detroit single mother who has no doubt suffered oppression from racism her entire life. To her this alliance is “turning the tables” and her possible ticket to a considerable amount of momey. She’s a very intelligent person. She knows the idea of The Cookout is morally dubious. She knows it’s technically putting forth a racist agenda. She knows that’s how it will be perceived by many people. She had a lengthy conversation with X about it. He fed her his social justice bullshit lines and she ended up justifying it to herself. She knew she had to make a choice and she chose it. She chose a racist agenda.

On other message boards I see “concern” for the black HGs for when they get out of the house. They will undoubtedly have to deal with the issues raised by what they did. Well, they should have thought of that when they did what they did.

by Anonymousreply 163August 25, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote] I'm surprised that Hannah hasn't clued Derek X in on the Cookout. You'd think she would be doing whatever she could to keep him around as a backup plan. He'd never put her up and he can win competitions so she's better off with him around.

Hannah has been trying to backdoor Derek X for 2 weeks straight and she tricked him into not playing roulette. That bitch has what’s coming to her. She and Tiff are first ones out of the Cookout so it’s stupid for them to play for the agenda and not play for themselves. They’re giving up $750,000 to make history that nobody cares about. Even a tiny fraction of people even know what BB is.

Should we start shipping these two houseguests?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 25, 2021 2:21 AM

Maria won HOH and nominated White Money and Liquor Rose, blindsiding Boma.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 25, 2021 2:37 AM

R163 Tiffany is a great player but she has done more to benefit Kyland/Xavier in the game than herself. I really think she could be the first one cut from the cookout when it gets down to it.

by Anonymousreply 166August 25, 2021 5:42 AM

[quote] Josh is not black, he is cuban.

These two things are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

More from the “DL eldergays have never met a minority” files.

by Anonymousreply 167August 25, 2021 5:43 AM

Josh is half black. He identifies as Afro-Latino. You can also be full black and Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 168August 25, 2021 6:22 AM

Who is Josh?

by Anonymousreply 169August 25, 2021 6:27 AM

Former winner which doesn't fit the narrative that no black has ever won. Kacey too (and she was impressive female, unlike the ones this season who can't win dick).

by Anonymousreply 170August 25, 2021 8:10 AM

After four fucking years of up is down and down is up and “alternate facts” there is no goddamn way I’m going to accept The Cookout as SJWs when they’re actually racists.

by Anonymousreply 171August 25, 2021 1:38 PM

The CO are not racists since they have very good relations with the other people in the house. Some better than with the members of the CO. They are members of an alliance just like there could be an all female alliance, etc. Since there's only one winner, the CO members will be forced to turn on each other in the end. I'm enjoying the show because the cast isn't the usual trash.

by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2021 6:10 PM

Wow, R172, you are what a dear friend of mine calls “terminally obtuse.” Whereas I just call you a moron.

by Anonymousreply 173August 25, 2021 6:20 PM

R172, you don't understand the definition of "racist." Here it is:

"prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group"

Now do you understand how the CO are prejudiced against people in the house based on their membership in a group (ie, not black)?

Derek F and Azah aren't in the CO because of their personalities--they are in the CO because of their membership in a group of which Claire, Derek X, Sarah Beth, etc. are not members.

I'm not saying that the CO is a bad thing (I'm a fan and hope they succeed) but to say it isn't "racist" is just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 174August 25, 2021 6:32 PM

Can the "it's racist" troll explain to me how it is suddenly racist but every other BB alliance where the whites voted out the blacks is not?

by Anonymousreply 175August 25, 2021 8:17 PM

Apparently because the whites didn't explicitly state they were voting off all the blacks, R175. I guess it's okay to do it, it's just not okay to talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 176August 25, 2021 8:18 PM

I hate race wars

by Anonymousreply 177August 25, 2021 9:25 PM

R175 What a dumbfuck you are! Are you not listening? It's racist when white people do it too.

by Anonymousreply 178August 25, 2021 10:41 PM

Actually it’s not racist when white people do it because they didn’t do it because of race. Lawon, Swaggy C, Dayvonne, David and all of these horrible players were not voted out because of their race. They cast horrible players and because there’s only 1 or 2 black people a season, statistically they would be voted out but some have made it to the end and won too.

by Anonymousreply 179August 25, 2021 11:17 PM

Absolutely true, R179. Enough of this fucking what about-ism re the white players on this show.

Lawon, Jozea, Swaggy C, David and Davonne didn’t do well because they totally SUCKED as players.

Memphis and especially Danielle Reyes went far because they were GREAT players.

Accept this and move the fuck on.

by Anonymousreply 180August 25, 2021 11:49 PM

And by great players you mean formed together a group of white people to vote out those they decided were bad players IE people of color, older people, gay people.

by Anonymousreply 181August 26, 2021 1:35 AM

We get it, The Cookout is Racist, troll. Are you able to contribute anything else to this thread?

I'm curious about how X's veto punishments are going to play out, especially the third nomination one.

by Anonymousreply 182August 26, 2021 3:30 AM

I'm wondering which proverb, hymn lyric or Bible verse JCM will use to close the show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 183August 26, 2021 1:39 PM

"Jesus forgives, so forgive my husband for raping those women," Julie Christ Chen

by Anonymousreply 184August 26, 2021 1:44 PM

I loathe The Cookout’s racist agenda but I’m concerned about Azah and Hannah after the finale. Azah is a very sweet, sensitive person and I think she’ll be devastated by the fallout. And I have a pretty good feeling that Hannah’s immigrant parents are mortified by their daughter’s participation in a group with a racist agenda.

At least Derek X has AFP totally sewn up.

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2021 2:43 PM

In the name of the father, the son, and the holy Moonves, amen.

by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2021 5:23 PM

Racist or not, it's the most boring way to play -- form a group of losers and get out all the strong people. Unique when Richard Hatch did it, now the pussy way to win. If Derek X is gone, no point in watching anymore.

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2021 6:47 PM

You're such a simpleton, R176, wish I could have such a skewed world view. It's not that they SHOULDN'T talk about it, it';s that the Whites CAN'T talk about it without being called racist. These BB people never had a prayer, not even Derek X. Bet they'll all talk a lot later though.

by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2021 7:04 PM

Nobody seems to want the money badly enough to backstab for it. They’ll get rid of the white then black girls and then the two athletic black guys will be the last two,standing. Then X will win. Predictable.

by Anonymousreply 189August 26, 2021 9:03 PM

I bet they will, too. They’d be utter simpletons if they didn’t. I think the loudest amongst them will be Britini and Claire. I think Derek X will more or less not speak up publicly. I actually think the non CO could have grounds for some kind of lawsuit against CBS.

I really want a wall yeller to succeed to out those motherfuckers and their racist agenda.

R181, after today’s events I think Julie will say something about our troops.

by Anonymousreply 190August 26, 2021 9:46 PM

Oh wait, I forgot about Sarah Beth. Not only will she be the loudest in her protests about The Cookout she’d probably be the one to look into instigating some sort of lawsuit against CBS.

by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2021 10:45 PM

The Primetimer forum fraus are going on and on about how the non Cookout victims won’t be bitter about how they were played. What a bunch of deluded bitches.

by Anonymousreply 192August 26, 2021 10:49 PM

None of them will say squat about TCO, They’ll just smile and say they’re happy is a black winner.

by Anonymousreply 193August 27, 2021 1:00 AM

Texted for Claire to get the Big Bucks even though she’d use the Coin of Whatever to try to get out Alyssa or Sarah Beth when she should be trying to get out one of The White-Out.

Julie was particularly embarrassing tonight. That Baby D shit was fucking embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 194August 27, 2021 2:28 AM

Sigh. Poor Derek X. I’ll miss him. He is one my favorite “reality stars” ever.

by Anonymousreply 195August 27, 2021 2:33 AM

Is there a chance for a battle back from jury?

by Anonymousreply 196August 27, 2021 2:39 AM

Poor Dx. I hope that stupid bitch Sarah Beth goes next.

by Anonymousreply 197August 27, 2021 2:41 AM

Probably not r196. Week after next is speculated to be triple eviction.

by Anonymousreply 198August 27, 2021 2:42 AM

I hate Sarah Beth, and the rest of America does too.

by Anonymousreply 199August 27, 2021 2:42 AM

Both Tiff and Julie Chen think she won HOH because she prayed for it. Then why didn’t Tiff pray for Derek X. to stay?

by Anonymousreply 200August 27, 2021 4:48 AM

Tiffany's one on one with Sarah Beth (around 8:50-9:20 Pacific Time) was pretty good. Tiffany did a great job subtly letting Sarah Beth know she could be going on the block this week but really turned it around on Sarah Beth and made it sound like it's because Sarah Beth is such a power player in the house (which, lol.)

She is so good at wielding power without being obvious about it and making the other person feel powerful. I want her to just drag the hell out of SB but it's almost better this way that delusional ass SB goes to jury thinking she's a mastermind.

by Anonymousreply 201August 27, 2021 5:02 AM

I want Derek X inside me quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 202August 27, 2021 7:12 AM

I think so, R196. Maybe it could be part of the rumored triple eviction on September 16th.

by Anonymousreply 203August 27, 2021 12:06 PM

I don't understand why the remaining women don't band together at this point to form a new "all-girls" alliance -- there are five women and three men left. With Tiffany as HOH, they could easily get one of the guys out this week. Has the ratio ever been that significantly in favor of the women HGs in any past season?

Also, Julie seemed a bit... tipsy?... last night. The giggling, the "I'm just making myself laugh," the Baby D-ing. That, or enamored with DX.

by Anonymousreply 204August 27, 2021 1:36 PM

I would love it if there was a triple eviction and a battle back all on the same night.

by Anonymousreply 205August 27, 2021 1:39 PM

R200, she didn't need to pray for Derek X to stay, she just needed to VOTE for him to stay and talk Azah into it as well, Done deal.

by Anonymousreply 206August 27, 2021 2:00 PM

Something didn't make sense the other night, when one of the non-CO house guests said "there aren't too many people to put up" - it's almost like they know, or subconsciously know that the black house guests won't be going up.

The part that the non-CO guests are playing in their own demise is...disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2021 2:14 PM

I've wanted Sarabeth to go ever since I heard her annoying babydoll voice. I'm surprised she made it this far. I want her and Eggzavier to go next. If it's a triple eviction, add Big D.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2021 4:45 PM

I am staring to wonder if production designed the whole black alliance thing from the start as part of their new ethnic casting. I live in a majorly black city, 80%, and it's still not my experience that they automatically stick together in some big bond -- no more than women or gays for that matter. Something fishy but would be cool to see X back in the house somehow (remember Nicole had that too and became a staple).

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2021 5:37 PM

And, yes, Wanda Sue with her annoying voice and persona needs a really bad end. She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2021 5:38 PM

[quote]I am staring to wonder if production designed the whole black alliance thing from the start as part of their new ethnic casting.

I think of that every time I see the black and white chess set. Azah and Derek X. talking while chessing today felt especially emblematic of the cookout being a plot by the producers.

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2021 6:00 PM

Yes, CBS wants to jump into the ongoing debate about race because that makes sense.

Y'all are really, really dumb.

by Anonymousreply 212August 27, 2021 6:09 PM

Tiffany nominated Sarah Beth and Kyland with Xavier being a third nominee as part of his “punishment.”

I’d love to see Claire get the Coin of Fuckery, install herself as HoH and replace Sarah Beth with Derek F.

by Anonymousreply 213August 27, 2021 7:34 PM

R204 Julie has been extra weird ever since she found God, but I’m personally here for it. She was cracking me up last night.

by Anonymousreply 214August 27, 2021 7:38 PM

R213 No!!!! That stupid bitch Sarah Beth needs to leave this week.

by Anonymousreply 215August 27, 2021 7:40 PM

Bye Derek X aka Baby D. Take your Baby D and GTFO!

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2021 7:43 PM

Shut up, racist at R216.

by Anonymousreply 217August 27, 2021 8:16 PM

Britini’s jury house segment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218August 27, 2021 8:16 PM

DX’s goodbye messages and him trying to figure out the Cookout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219August 27, 2021 8:32 PM

Big D literally made a pact with the devil last night. X disapproves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220August 27, 2021 9:04 PM

Big D don’t do it!!! Stay with Christ!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 221August 27, 2021 9:05 PM

I bet both Hannah and Azah’s parents, all of whom are immigrants, will hardly be supportive of their daughters’ involvement in an alliance with a racist agenda. In a way it’s even worse that The Cookout’s agenda includes freezing out an Asian-American and a hispanic-American. They’ve probably drummed into their daughters’ heads something like the only way to be successful in this country was to integrate into society as much as possible. And what Azah and Hannah are doing in the house now totally shits on that concept. Those parents have a right to be worried about them because when they come home following Finale Night there’s some pretty ugly stuff they’ll have to deal with, unlike any other in BB history. No SJW parades for them.

by Anonymousreply 222August 27, 2021 9:11 PM

Man, Derek F is fucked up. What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 223August 27, 2021 9:12 PM

DF is as stupid as he is fat.

by Anonymousreply 224August 27, 2021 9:21 PM

That Fat fuck Derek is a useless FAT slob. Go the fuck away you fat pig!

by Anonymousreply 225August 28, 2021 12:02 AM

"Shout 0ut to all my gay fans!!!"

(All two of them).

by Anonymousreply 226August 28, 2021 12:03 AM

Claire won the Coin of Fuckery and kept the nominations the same . She takes over HoH from Tiffany, who’s hoarding her goodies from the basket in a downstairs closet. Sarah Beth is crying because she knows if shr doesn’t win PoV tomorrow she’s getting voted out.

by Anonymousreply 227August 28, 2021 2:47 AM

It seems like Fat D cannot string together one, single coherent “I vote to evict …. “ on any given Thursday. Does he have a low double digit IQ, or what?

by Anonymousreply 228August 28, 2021 4:30 AM

Kyland has such a beautiful smile 😍

by Anonymousreply 229August 28, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote] Sarah Beth is crying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 28, 2021 5:17 AM

Have any of the white dumbasses figured out the cookout yet?

by Anonymousreply 231August 28, 2021 6:19 AM

I evoke to edict

by Anonymousreply 232August 28, 2021 11:52 AM

Fatso D is so dumb.

by Anonymousreply 233August 28, 2021 12:04 PM

A summary of last night’s CO meeting on another message board:

6 HOURS AGO Impromptu CO meeting in the bathroom! Everyone is there except X.  Hannah told them Derex was starting to put the pieces together. He told her “If it continues to go like this, things don’t look so good for Claire next week!” This had them rolling. Deref said something about POC and Tiff reminded him they sent one home last week. He shrugged and said, “He’ll have his turn. He can have a season with Helen and…” Tiff hit him with a towel and Azah told him to shut up. She doesn’t want to be cancelled because of him. Somebody went to wake up X and he came in for a quick team huddle and cheer. The first official CO rally! Short lived because they’re still afraid of getting caught. Three of them leave; Hannah, Tiff and Deref remain. They reconfirm that nobody is going to spill in their goodbye messages. Somebody better go tell Ky. They talk about how to handle it in the jury house. Tiff reminds them that the CO started with a promise merely not to target each other. Deref leaves, and Hannah whispers to Tiff that Ky joked to X that if he goes to jury early, he’s going to trash talk the rest of them. This gives them both pause. Claire enters; CO meeting over.

Jesus fucking Christ. The spin Tiffany is laying on is unreal. And Derek F’s remark about Derek X “having a season with Helen” is disgusting. I’d love CBS to include that on tomorrow’s show but of course they won’t.

by Anonymousreply 234August 28, 2021 2:55 PM

[quote]Derek F’s remark about Derek X “having a season with Helen” is disgusting. I’d love CBS to include that on tomorrow’s show but of course they won’t.

What is a "season with Helen"?

by Anonymousreply 235August 28, 2021 3:02 PM

R235 another Asian HG from BB15.

by Anonymousreply 236August 28, 2021 3:32 PM

Helen is a Korean-American who was on BB15 aka the racist season. She was Amanda Zuckerman’s sidekick and Amanda made racial slurs and gestures behind her back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 28, 2021 5:59 PM

R237 Amanda… that bitch was fuckin crazy.

by Anonymousreply 238August 28, 2021 6:21 PM

Poor Derek X still has no clue that he was steamrolled by an alliance with a racist agenda. He thinks Sarah Beth could win BB23? Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 28, 2021 7:33 PM

I 💕 SB.

by Anonymousreply 240August 28, 2021 8:11 PM

Sarah Beth couldn't win even if there wasn't already a big alliance.

by Anonymousreply 241August 29, 2021 12:29 AM

Azah just said to Tiffany she “her emotions left when Britini left.”

Gee, maybe she shouldn’t have joined an alliance whose agenda resulted in Britini being evicted solely based on the color of her skin, then.

by Anonymousreply 242August 29, 2021 4:49 AM

Hannah won PoV, she’ll take Xavier off the block, bye bye, Sarah Beth.

Hannah won a Movie Night and is taking Sarah Beth, Kyland and Xavier to see Dear Evan Hansen with her.

by Anonymousreply 243August 29, 2021 4:50 AM

At this point no white person can win, not saying that is right or wrong, but with the numbers in the house and what will be the numbers in the jury and the cookout's desire for a black person to win, no white person can win. That is just the way it is.

by Anonymousreply 244August 29, 2021 2:58 PM

These HGs are killing me. Hannah crying over Derek X? Please. And Kyland/X/Tiffany/CBS trying to make us think Britini, Derek X, Alyssa, Claire and Sarah Beth have mattered to these people? They’ve only used them as stooges. Totally disposable. Lambs to the slaughter, more like. Give me a fucking break.

And Cookout members said today they’d be pissed if there’s a double eviction because that could mean they wouldn’t get the proper amount of time to celebrate (gloat) that they all made it to the Final 6. Boo fucking hoo.

by Anonymousreply 245August 30, 2021 2:51 AM

I had a very naughty dream about Derek X. last night.

by Anonymousreply 246August 30, 2021 4:54 AM

Derek F just pissed off Azah, basically describing her opinion about keeping Claire an extra week “dumb.” I so fucking loathe Derek F. His ego is as big as his flab. Can’t wait to see him finally get evicted the fuck out of there, which I think will happen in the triple eviction because he can’t win shit.

by Anonymousreply 247August 30, 2021 9:02 PM

And now X is freaking out that Alyssa reminded Claire that she’d be the only white person in the house after SB goes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 30, 2021 10:30 PM

September schedule:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 31, 2021 1:10 AM

Feeds have been down for a while, there’s speculation on Twitter that maybe there’s been a wall yeller. Please god that’s true and The Cookout got cooked.

by Anonymousreply 250August 31, 2021 2:59 AM

Feeds are back. No wall yeller. Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 251August 31, 2021 3:57 AM

Surprised that Evel Dick isn’t calling out The Cookout and their racist agenda. He’s actually can be quite perceptive. Probably because he’s rooting for Tiffany to win.

by Anonymousreply 252August 31, 2021 5:33 PM

One of Evel Dick’s idiot followers thinks The Cookout was CBS’ idea. I seriously doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 253September 1, 2021 1:51 AM

Well, of course one of the messages of Dear Evan Hansen (be inclusive, don’t exclude) totally eluded Xavier.

by Anonymousreply 254September 2, 2021 12:54 AM

Confirmed-X is the worst racist of them all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255September 3, 2021 3:29 PM

Azah’s “mission” is to get far (or win) in a game where the deck is stacked and is racially motivated? Shame on her. I hope Britini lets her have it with both barrels.

by Anonymousreply 256September 3, 2021 6:28 PM

Julie Chen Moonves says “It is not racism?” She can go fuck herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257September 4, 2021 12:59 PM

I am looking forward to the Big D/Tiffany blowup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258September 4, 2021 6:07 PM

Fuck. Alyssa won Veto.

by Anonymousreply 259September 5, 2021 12:06 AM

Tiffany informed Claire of her fate. Claire cried a lot and said “I’d never have done this to you, Tiff.” When Claire left the room Tiff said “I did the right thing.”

No you didn’t, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 260September 6, 2021 12:02 AM

OK, Tiff could do the right thing for a change and put Derek F’s big fat butt in the nomination chair today.

by Anonymousreply 261September 6, 2021 6:59 PM

Tiff is a ruthless bitch

by Anonymousreply 262September 6, 2021 7:01 PM

I wish Tiffany would win this, but they are all to scared of her and she will probably be the first out of The Cookout unless she wins HOHs and vetos.

Kyland seems to have gotten MORE good looking as the season has gone on.

by Anonymousreply 263September 6, 2021 8:57 PM

He really seems to, R263. What’s up with that?

I do think it will be a Kyland/Azah Final 2. Kyland will dump Hannah, the far more worthy competitor, in favor of Azah because he knows he can win against her.

by Anonymousreply 264September 6, 2021 9:08 PM

Did anyone spot the bulge Kyland was sporting on the HOH challegne> He was leaning against that rope and dayum.

by Anonymousreply 265September 7, 2021 2:20 AM

Once they know for sure it will be a DE I wonder if Tiff will to get Alyssa on her and Hannah and Kyland’s side to get out X. Maybe offer her a deal which they can renege on in the second eviction?

by Anonymousreply 266September 8, 2021 12:25 AM

Well, the first half of tomorrow’s episode should be fairly nauseating with The Cookout basking in the fact that their race-based “mission” actually succeeded.

Julie should be fired by CBS calling Claire a “child of god.” Bringing religion onto this show is a BIG mistake.

And just for the record-Julie never revealed The Cookout to the pre-jurors when they were evicted. In previous seasons she relished the opportunity to inform them of a dominant alliance. And, oh yeah, someone at CBS seems to think that suddenly calling The Cookout “The Six” is a better way to go. Because they know what this alliance has done and they’re just trying to postpone the inevitable shitshow as long as they can.

Today reminded me of BB2’s Monica Bailey whose cousin died in the Twin Towers. And gee, she came in third that year. And then the following year Danielle Reyes, another black woman, came in second. Gee, how could that have happened with racist alliances running rampant throughout BB history? Someone needs to remind BB4 winner Jun Song of that. She’s got that cheerleading shit going for The Cookout and even dragged her child into it on Twitter today. Stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 267September 11, 2021 10:45 PM

Kyland won Veto. Bye bye Tiff.

by Anonymousreply 268September 12, 2021 2:12 AM

Tiff or X. He promised to get rid of both of them at one point.

by Anonymousreply 269September 12, 2021 2:29 AM

Well, now it appears Derek F is Kyland’s real target. Please god that’s true. That fat piece of dog shit doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the 75k, let alone the 750k.

by Anonymousreply 270September 13, 2021 2:39 AM

Kyland didn’t use the veto. Bye bye Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 271September 13, 2021 6:03 PM

If Kyland had any brains he would have backdoored X. X will win unless someone takes him down soon.

by Anonymousreply 272September 13, 2021 7:32 PM

Big D is one of the most delusional pieces of shit ever. He makes Trump sound reasonable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 14, 2021 6:11 PM

if I was in that house i would have offered to blow kyland every night until he voted me out.

by Anonymousreply 274September 14, 2021 6:50 PM

Big D must realize that he is only around because everyone wants to take him to the end as he would lose up against anyone. He can't win a competition to save his life. Loser!

by Anonymousreply 275September 14, 2021 7:01 PM

Azah has never won anything either, I think.

by Anonymousreply 276September 15, 2021 8:53 AM

No, R276, she hasn’t. I think she’s stunningly beautiful and very sweet but has been very disappointing as a player. Her pre-show segment showed a different kind of competitor.

by Anonymousreply 277September 15, 2021 4:34 PM

Azah is just there.

by Anonymousreply 278September 15, 2021 5:27 PM

If Tiffany leaves, I don’t care who wins.

As long as it isn’t Derek.

by Anonymousreply 279September 16, 2021 3:03 AM

It won’t be, R279.

by Anonymousreply 280September 16, 2021 5:06 PM

Well, that two hour racist dumpster fire didn’t hold any surprises, did it? Except that Britini and Alyssa actually seem to condone what The Cookout did? Maybe with more info they’ll change their tune.

by Anonymousreply 281September 17, 2021 2:23 AM

Azha is a moron. She should have nominated Xavier and Kyland but she is too fucking stupid. She is worried about breaking a promise to Kyland...bitch worry about winning BB.

by Anonymousreply 282September 17, 2021 3:10 AM

I was so happy Azah finally won HOH.. then she made that stupid move. She will go next week.

by Anonymousreply 283September 17, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote]Except that Britini and Alyssa actually seem to condone what The Cookout did?

Regardless of how hard one particular poster has tried to cast the Cookout in a racist light, the cast members themselves are not going to begrudge it. An all-male final three, however, which looks likely, might cause some blowback.

by Anonymousreply 284September 17, 2021 11:25 AM

Well, Azah has a crush on Kyland which has blinded her into submission. She gave up her place on the throne for unrequited love. And yet, from what Kyland said last night, 'Big D has done more for us than you will ever know'. Uh-huh, sure. Big D is willing to roll over and die for Kyland, for just one kiss.

by Anonymousreply 285September 17, 2021 11:50 AM

Audience demo for last night was a season low at 0.7.

Gee, I wonder why?

I bet tonight’s will be even worse.

by Anonymousreply 286September 17, 2021 7:15 PM

Azah had a crush on Xavier. not Kyland. She wanted Alyssa out because she wanted Xavier to herself.

by Anonymousreply 287September 17, 2021 7:28 PM

Azah fucked herself by putting up Alyssa. And now she's next to go. It's not like she will win veto.

And the shit of it is, she knew exactly what would happen and she did it anyway. It was like watching cattle shuffle into the slaughterhouse to be shot in the head for processing.

Fat D will vote her out, then either X or Ky will evict Fat D. Fat D thinks he is going to final two and win the consolation prize. Nope. No way.

What a boring last four weeks of a season this has been.

by Anonymousreply 288September 18, 2021 12:58 AM

These racist pieces of shit are absolutely getting the finale night they deserve.

I do feel sorry for Azah, though. She’s going to have a very rough time outside the house when the smoke clears. I don’t give a fuck about the other five.

by Anonymousreply 289September 18, 2021 4:49 AM

CBS needs to fucking fire Julie Chen NOW. Get someone or a duo to replace her starting with Thursday’s live show. She’s gone round the bend with her religious shit. CBS should have seen the signs last year (or was it 2019?) when she insisted on adding “Moonves” to her onscreen identity and began spouting psychobabble platitudes at the end of each episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290September 18, 2021 7:13 PM

Go eat a gallon of human shit, r290!

by Anonymousreply 291September 18, 2021 8:04 PM

Hey R291…go read the article posted at R290. Julie sounds like Tammy Faye and Joel Osteen times 10. I had no idea she was this nutty. You think she knows Les is Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 292September 18, 2021 8:33 PM

So X won veto. And he probably won’t use it to save Kyland. What I wanna know is will Kyland allow Big D to suck him off to get his vote.

by Anonymousreply 293September 19, 2021 12:43 AM

r293 you mean again....Yes. Big D will stab his bff in the game when she saved his ass.

by Anonymousreply 294September 19, 2021 5:39 PM

Latest speculation is Xavier taking Azah off the block because he trusts her more to vote off Kyland than Big D. That makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 295September 19, 2021 5:39 PM

I’m now rooting for an Azah/Derek F final two. Because that’s exactly what this shit show deserves.

by Anonymousreply 296September 23, 2021 4:55 PM

I would die if that were the final two.

by Anonymousreply 297September 23, 2021 6:57 PM

Well, I’d be pissed that Derek F could actually get 75k as first runner up but it seems inevitable he’d get picked for that by both Azah and X, anyway. But an Azah/Derek F final two would be far funnier (and a huge blow to The Cookout’s “noble mission”).

by Anonymousreply 298September 23, 2021 9:27 PM

The two least deserving people. Derek who could not stay in an endurance challenge more than 10 seconds and Azah who did win an HOH and blew it completley.

by Anonymousreply 299September 23, 2021 11:31 PM

Kyland should be mortified that he lost to Derek in that seesaw challenge.

by Anonymousreply 300September 23, 2021 11:33 PM

Well of course tonight’s live eviction ended the way it did. Keep it classy, Cookout.

by Anonymousreply 301September 24, 2021 1:29 AM

That would be really hilarious if Azah and Derek are the final 2! I think the jury would give it to Derek, which would be gross, but even more hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 302September 24, 2021 1:47 AM

Kyland made it clear he’d like to play again in a future season — but given what he pulled with Xavier at the end, that’s not happening. Julie basically yelled at him to get out of the house because it was getting very tense.

by Anonymousreply 303September 24, 2021 1:51 AM

Kyland was very worked up. I’d love to volunteer to help him…relax.

by Anonymousreply 304September 24, 2021 1:53 AM

Was Chenbot this “religious” before her husband’s #MeToo stuff? I don’t remember her being so obvious about it before. She creamed her pants tonight when Azah “gave glory” to God.

by Anonymousreply 305September 24, 2021 2:00 AM

No, she became a bible thumper after Leslie did the dirty on her.

by Anonymousreply 306September 24, 2021 3:07 AM

I was a fan of Kyland. Until tonight. He made a royal fool of himself on national television. It was beyond a low blow. Wait until he has to face the world next week.

by Anonymousreply 307September 24, 2021 9:31 AM

Wait until all of The Cookout have to face the world next week. Yeah, some will approach them with misty eyes, congratulating them on their “accomplishment.” But there will be others who, knowing the truth, will call them out for their unashamedly racist agenda.

by Anonymousreply 308September 24, 2021 2:23 PM

^^^ Perhaps, a racist would call it racist. A libertarian might have other views.

by Anonymousreply 309September 24, 2021 4:42 PM

No, R309. It was a flat-out racist strategy. They targeted and evicted all the non black HGs to get “their people” in the Final 6. Pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 310September 25, 2021 3:29 AM

r310 - translation - they played the game the white people have been playing for 20 seasons

by Anonymousreply 311September 25, 2021 7:15 PM

No they haven’t, R311/moron. How could Danielle Reyes, Memphis, Marcellas, Monica and others have gone so far if thst was true?

Carry on being a shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 312September 25, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote]It was a flat-out racist strategy.

Too bad none of the evicted houseguests, the supposed victims of the "racism," agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 313September 25, 2021 8:05 PM

R313, they haven’t seen the total reality yet. But they will and that kumbaya shit will get blown sky high. Maybe even on Finale Night.

Nice try, though, thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 314September 25, 2021 8:35 PM

A lot of this comes down to how we view race. I agree that this group's game is no different than the many other BB alliances that have come before them. Maybe other alliances didn't come right out and say they were targeting players of color, but they all targeted "the others". This time the non white players were "the others". I think what this group and the media has latched on to is that this game and other reality shows like it, has a long history of not rewarding good black players and instead has cast them as villains and/or angry outsiders who just don't fit in.

I still argue to this day that Danielle Reyes was the best BB player in the history of this game, but they just couldn't give her the win. A white guy, doing the exact same thing that Danielle did, would have won the entire shebang. And she still doesn't get the credit she deserves.

What else is also forgotten is that Jun is the first person of color who ever won this game. So it's not like it hasn't been done before. I get that Jun didn't exactly work hard for her win, but she still won.

by Anonymousreply 315September 25, 2021 8:37 PM

But if Jun had been playing in a season with an alliance like The Cookout she would have been targeted and evicted BECAUSE SHE WASN’T BLACK.

Come on. This is the reality of The Cookout.

Enough what about-isms.

by Anonymousreply 316September 25, 2021 8:39 PM

I have been supporting Kyland all season, and hoped that he would win. After his remarkable, pissy, childish reaction to having been evicted, I don’t want to see him again. No doubt, he would have been invited back for another season or another show before that display. No chance now. What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 317September 25, 2021 9:15 PM

I think he’s actually mentally ill. Maybe even suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 318September 26, 2021 12:25 AM

I hope Kyland blows up The Cookout in the jury discussion, informing Hannah that she was belatedly made a member after there was back and forth as to her not being black enough. Yes, that really did happen. Noble mission, my ass.

by Anonymousreply 319September 26, 2021 4:16 AM

Just when you think Fat Fuck Derek can’t be any more wince inducing along comes tonight’s episode. Especially when his mother and aunties who’ve fussed over him his entire life were paraded in a video message to tell him how proud they were of him. Give me a fucking break. He’s one of the absolute worst HGs of all time in every possible way.

I just realized that not once has this show gone to the family homes of the HGs, apart from the introductory segments in the premiere. Gee, could there be a reason for that? Like, maybe Hannah and Azah’s families are actually appalled that their loved ones got caught up in a purely racist alliance? Maybe Derek X, Alyssa, Britini and Claire’s families are pissed off that their loved ones got played for stooges, as utterly disposable because of their ethnic heritage?

by Anonymousreply 320September 27, 2021 2:10 AM

Who’s Kyland’s friend Joshua in the audience. Good looking dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321September 27, 2021 10:34 PM

Why the fuck was there a Part 4 when this thread was less than a half done? Maybe because someone is in denial about the racist strategy of The Cookout?

by Anonymousreply 322September 27, 2021 11:14 PM

I hope tonight is the last time we ever have to suffer through the ineptitude of Julie Chen. Her sanctiminious Bible spouting shit should end up being the straw that broke the Chenbot’s neck.

I also hope that one of the evicted HGs dares to actually speak out against the hideous racist strategy deployed by The Cookout. Derek X getting AFP could serve as a pointed way of indicating to The Cookout members that not everybody saw their racism as a “noble mission.”

And finally I hope that the fat pile of dung who is Derek Frazier is mocked and ridiculed non stop for his insanely misogynistic, entitled attitude in the house. But maybe best to not use the word “misogynistic” because he doesn’t know what the fuck that means.

by Anonymousreply 323September 29, 2021 6:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!