Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"Christian" Carrie Underwood "Likes" Anti-Masker's Tweet

I always knew she was a brain dead faux religious cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2021 7:16 PM

Carrie Underwood: Putting the C-U in Cunt

by Anonymousreply 1August 17, 2021 10:08 PM

Will she own up to this or claim it was an accident like numerous other celebrity Like's?

by Anonymousreply 2August 17, 2021 10:09 PM

I would have thought her pro-mask, given how much she carried on a few years ago about getting a barely-visible scar on her face.

by Anonymousreply 3August 17, 2021 10:11 PM

She's needs a dragging.

by Anonymousreply 4August 17, 2021 10:12 PM

^ *She

by Anonymousreply 5August 17, 2021 10:13 PM

When I hear about celebrity anecdotes, Carrie Underwood is consistently described as awful.

by Anonymousreply 6August 17, 2021 10:14 PM

I never liked this bitch and always knew she was Republican trash.

by Anonymousreply 7August 17, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote]When I hear about celebrity anecdotes, Carrie Underwood is consistently described as awful.

There was a DL’er on here who once said he had to work in a studio with her and her dog bit him and the cunt blamed him!

by Anonymousreply 8August 17, 2021 10:25 PM

When are stupid gays going to learn to quit worshiping straight female celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 9August 17, 2021 10:29 PM

Sure explains why her acting was so terrible in that Sound of Music thing. She doesn't have empathy.

by Anonymousreply 10August 17, 2021 10:30 PM

She has bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 11August 17, 2021 11:03 PM

I mean is this really a surprise to anyone? I know nothing about her music, but isn't it obvious she's a deplorable? I mean she comes from the world of reality TV, of course she has to be a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2021 2:25 AM

I have never heard one good thing about this bitch and I've tried hard to be a fan.

I have side-eyed her ever since she went on and on with those vague tweets about her "scar" on her face which was either a front for a) plastic surgery or b) her trash husband beat her. I think it was more likely A because when she reintroduced herself to the world suddenly her lips looked like they had more collagen in them.

First Shania with her Trump comments and now Cunty Carrie with like that tweet.

Why can't all country queens all behave like Dolly, Faith Hil and The Chicks???

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2021 5:34 AM

What is it, you cunt face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2021 2:44 PM

Underwood has shown great support for the gay community and gay marriage so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2021 2:51 PM

R15, but if she's voting Republican, lip service is meaningless.

I'm not saying she is voting GOP, but why wouldn't it she? She couldn't be more the demo.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2021 3:23 PM

wouldn't she*

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2021 3:24 PM

She has an overpriced, UGLY line of athleisure wear.

I never figured out why other than to generate $$$$$$$ by lending her name.

Also never figured out why stores carry it as it is hideous.....her fashion sense is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote]athleisure

Well, this is a new word for me.

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2021 3:35 PM

Today I learned:

In order to perform at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, all performers had to be vaccinated. Carrie might be an anti-masker, but she performed and must be vaccinated.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2021 2:47 AM

well her husband is HOTTER THAN HELL! ....lordy be he's a stunner..

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2021 3:13 AM

She is not even pretty to me. She is just a blonde, but sadly str8 guys see a blonde and assume that she is A beauty (like the entire Trump KKKlan)

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2021 3:15 AM

The husband is only ok. I saw better looking dudes today casually strolling thru NYC.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2021 3:17 AM

I knew a blonde who looked like her and that bitch had some stinky ass, nasty feet. She would like casually pull them out of her shoes and just about kill everyone. She thought she was cute too: bc she had blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2021 3:19 AM

She is Oklahoma Trash....I lived in OK when she was first on American Idol. Her home town Checotah is trashy too. I knew someone who knew her there and he said she was one of the stupidest people he ever met. And her duck lips she was sporting at the CMAs were embarrassing too. Her husband is a redneck Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2021 3:24 AM

Carrie is so stupid she dated Chace Crawford and didn't know he was gay. And he dumped her too. LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2021 3:32 AM

Listen, Underwood is a motherfucker and everyone in Nashville has known it for YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2021 3:37 AM

Carrie is not nice, she's a known bitchy chick. However, she is NOT a Republican, is very pro gay and it's doubtful that she's an anti masker. She did not go into hiding and do a People cover story because she got collagen?!? What strange imaginations y'all have. Her husband might have beat her - she says she fell and broke part of her face. A lot of people realize now that life must go on. COVID will not be beaten. One must regulate their risk and act accordingly. Carrie breathes rare air. Not much need for a mask in most of her life.

Underwood has a hard metallic tone to her voice but is undoubtedly one of the best singers in Country Music. A lot of range and power. Enough old school twang. She's gotten much better over the years. She's also one of the great crossover artists, like Dolly, Shania and Taylor. Let's not trash her unduly. Girl has some chops and a hard chick charm. She's the modern Tammy Wynette. Who also lied about being beaten. All the time. Carrie is Classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2021 3:44 AM

On the upside her bloated lips distract from her fake teeth. And yes she is a Republican. Her Redneck Hillbilly husband is one too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2021 3:54 AM

Thank you, Carrie's publicist @R28 for all your hard work. I'm still not buying what you're selling.

by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2021 3:57 AM

Carrie Underwood is NOT a Republican. Most female singers have dental implants and plumped lips. See Dolly Parton. Dolly IS a REPUBLICAN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2021 3:58 AM

Yeah she's literally from a damn farm, wouldn't expect any less from a stupid barn bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2021 4:02 AM

[quote] I would have thought her pro-mask, given how much she carried on a few years ago about getting a barely-visible scar on her face.

I always suspected she had plastic surgery. She wears a ton of makeup and I haven't been following her career. But she made such a big deal about how her face was going to look different due to some at-home accident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2021 4:07 AM

She's come a long way from the farm. Her voice lacks nuance and Kelly Clarkson has jokingly said that she wished she was given Carrie's songs to sing.....Kelly can sing everything better....truth.

But Carrie has pipes and some great songs. This is one of her best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2021 4:10 AM

Yeah, looks like she got the works, chin implant, buccal fat removal, eyes upper and lower, face lift, nose, and a much better hair weave. That shit she had installed in the first pic look like some ghetto ass “Milkyway” hair from the hood beauty supply store.

by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2021 4:24 AM

A friend of mine worked at Loves Travel in Checotah. Met her many times and said she was as stupid as a bale of hay. People in Oklahoma used to make jokes about Carrie CLAIMING to be from Muskogee, Oklahoma instead of Checotah. Both are redneck hillbilly towns. Only someone from hicksville Checotah would be stupid enough to think Muskogee was a step up. Also there is the story about her yelling at the extras on the set of "before he cheats". ---an extra claimed it was right around the 1:16 mark of the video where she pushed someone out of the video---THAT wasn't an act---as the story goes she went off and then proceeded to have a fit. ....LINK (1:15 mark)...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2021 4:24 AM

Lying trifling R35. Carrie had nothing done but lip and teeth work. She was always pretty. Don't fuck with her. Or Vince Gill. May Jesus visit healing to your troubled mind tonight, R35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 26, 2021 4:27 AM

She's not a Republican, she's a MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 38November 26, 2021 4:29 AM

Dolly Parton is a MAGAT. Carrie, Faith, Tim, Reba, Kelly C, Kacey and Brad Paisley are Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 39November 26, 2021 4:31 AM

Garth and Trisha are Dems too. Stop lying about Underwood. Carrie is a Democrat. And an ally.

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2021 4:32 AM

R40 is full of shit. Garth himself said he was a Republican. Granted, he's a very benevolent one but I'll take his word for it. Also, Kelly Clarkson is a Libertarian who supported Ron Paul in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 26, 2021 4:37 AM

She's from a farming family which should tell you all you need to know. Stupid and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 42November 26, 2021 4:44 AM

You're a liar R41. I know who you are. You enjoy lying, from several devices.

Garth Brooks is a Republican who voted for Obama and Biden?

Kelly Clarkson voted for Obama, Hillary and Biden.

Kelly publicly announced that voted for them. She called Trump disgusting.

Now put the bottle down and shut the fuck up. R36 aka R41.

by Anonymousreply 43November 26, 2021 4:46 AM

She is always straining when she sings. She needs to have her songs arranged a step down. She strains from the first note in every song she sings.

by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2021 4:53 AM

R43 = You are a clown and making shit up. Garth Brooks is a Bush Republican....Kelly Clarkson said she would vote for anyone other than Trump (she never called him disgusting). She reposted a video of an Anti Asian viral video and called THAT disgusting...LINK.....And nobody is on DL with "multiple devices" over a Carrie Fucking Underwood thread...R43 DL might not be the site for you since the things you say are so provably wrong....LINK....LINK....LINK!!!.....Show us the LINK where Kelly called TRUMP disgusting!!....LINK!!!....LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2021 4:57 AM

R20 she didn’t perform at the parade you dummy. It was pretaped on a soundstage.

Also she didn’t host the CMAs this year so maybe she isn’t based.

by Anonymousreply 46November 26, 2021 4:59 AM

R45. And all your other aliases.

I know Kelly Clarkson and I know what she said. Unlike you who claim to be friends with people who know Carrie Underwood, Bryan Singer and to have lived next door to Dusty Springfield and Carol Pope!! FUCK OFF YOU NUTJOB!!

You know dick about dick and the last time you were close to one of those was 1979. Go to bed GRAMPA.

Kelly's exact words were " Of course I am voting for Hillary Clinton, Trumo is disgusting. "

Kelly sang at Obama's Inaugural and when she hugged him, she laughed and said " I voted for you." I know her heart and the girl. She's not a Repuplican.

Dolly Parton IS.

by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2021 5:03 AM

R45 = WHERE is the LINK of Kelly calling Trump disgusting (your words)....WHERE is the LINK?......PLEASE show us the LINK (that doesn't exist)......Waiting on the LINK.....Did you forget the LINK?......You are such a liar---and for what?....Republican Carrie?...LoL..

by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2021 5:25 AM

^ sad, sad, sad, old man ^

by Anonymousreply 49November 26, 2021 5:38 AM

Receipts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2021 5:41 AM

More?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2021 5:43 AM

Garth has supported democratic candidates in Oklahoma ever since he hit the big time. He might be a very moderate Republican/yellow dog dem but locally he’s supported Democrats.

Could some point out the source of Dolly Parton being a maga? She works pretty hard not to discuss her political beliefs but on some social issues she’s pretty left.

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2021 5:46 AM

Kelly introduced the "baby" senator in front of the senate in 2005, where she fucked up his name - she later voted for Barack twice, sang (movingly) at his second inaugural and has entertained privately for the Obamas a number of times. Got it? Good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2021 5:53 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH.........You lied when you said she called Trump disgusting!!!....It never happened.....Aren't YOU embarrassed?....You should be....LoL

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2021 5:53 AM

Kelly Clarkson is a queen. We ALL LOVE her.

by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2021 6:01 AM

She's the best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2021 6:05 AM

The trump jizz drinker is at it again.

by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2021 6:07 AM

I will believe Dolly is straight before I believe she is a MAGAT and I think she has been with Judy just about all of her life.

by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2021 6:16 AM

R36 That is a very weird, incongruous moment for that video (1:16). I wonder why it wasn’t edited or reshot…it just looks…disharmonious and mildly violent. Odd. What’s the story?

by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2021 6:27 AM

I'm with her. Fuck the masks at this point. Especially on kids.

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2021 6:38 AM

Most christians are so predictable these days...

by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2021 7:00 AM

R59 = Right? You can literally see the 10 seconds before Carrie goes off on the extras and crew..I was surprised too that was kept in. The hatred from Carrie in that moment. Clearly she was "off script"...

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2021 7:02 AM

Carrie Cunterwood

by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2021 7:06 AM

When Simon Cowell was ready to leave American Idol he was asked who were his favorite winners over the years. He said that Fantasia was his favorite person, that Kelly Clarkson was by far the best singer they ever discovered and that Carrie would be the most successful in the music business. And he wasn't wrong. Carrie has outsold Kelly Clarkson and is far more famous in her genre of music. She practically owned female country music for a decade until that lil Tramp Miranda Lambert came to town.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2021 7:18 AM

Miranda was before Carrie, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2021 7:52 AM

Maureen Morris came after Carrie and stole her thunder. Carrie is basically moved on to other things

Carrie always wanted to be Faith Hill and she pretty much did become her.

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2021 7:54 AM

I love Maren Morris, but Carrie Underwood was 10 times more successful than Faith Hill. Lambert became her biggest competition for awards and prestige. They are the same age, but Carrie was earning Grammy Awards, Billboards, and AMAs, consecutive Female Country Artist Awards and #1 hits for at least 5 years before Miranda's career really hit big.

Underwood was also the youngest person in the Grand Ole Opry when she was inducted. Her success hasn't been matched by any woman in Country Music - unless you count Taylor Swift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2021 8:20 AM

R60 Boris masks are really not an imposition. You are a retard.

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2021 2:26 PM

R63 Carrie Cunterwood needs to be canceled. Her and the unholy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2021 2:28 PM

Who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2021 2:33 PM

R70 Only people who don't want to throw their dollars at celebrities who are too fucking stupid to do the right thing and protect themselves and others against this deadly pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2021 2:35 PM

R71 has her pronouns in her bio. This is exactly the reason people hate liberals now and why Democrats will lose next year. Nothing but scolding and witch hunts. Liking a Tweet doesn’t mean she doesn’t wear a mask, idiot. How dare anyone question authority or have a different opinion. Group think is today’s brain-dead left-wing. You’re acting more and more Russian by the day. Putin would love you.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2021 2:40 PM

R72 Hi, Carrie, you miserable MAGA cunt. How was your Thanksgiving? Did your husband beat you up again and will you have to get more plastic surgery because of hit?

by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2021 2:42 PM

I think many of the rich & famous talk left in public (to be cool & respected)

but vote right for their own financial interests (over abortion & LGBT rights).

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2021 3:28 PM

underwood is a loud singer, that's it! she certainly is NOT a vocalist or storyteller!.....

CANNOT stand to listen to her or others of her ilk..

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2021 4:17 PM

that video (Before He Cheats) is an unusual video in that the extras walk in front of Carrie (between her and the camera). But the female extra who Carrie pushed walked in front of her (which was probably on script) *and* looked at the camera. (Female extra was the only extra to do that.) Carrie probably had her number from rehearsals and was already sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 76November 26, 2021 5:04 PM

People must not be remembering how big Faith Hill was at her peak. She was bigger than Carrie and a cross over number 1 pop artist thank you

by Anonymousreply 77November 26, 2021 5:06 PM

Carrie is the Karaoke version of Faith Hill.

by Anonymousreply 78November 26, 2021 5:07 PM

Just LOVE how the okla redneck acuses her of being a okla.redneck.

by Anonymousreply 79November 26, 2021 5:23 PM

R76, that extra is male, not female, but I agree it's weird the way he looks into the camera. I don't know why they would leave that in if it wasn't meant to be part of the video, as they usually shoot several shots of the same scene and pick the best one.

by Anonymousreply 80November 26, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]Carrie became a multimedia superstar whose milestones include over 65 million records sold worldwide, 27 #1 singles (14 of which she co-wrote), seven platinum or multi- platinum certified albums, a New York Times best-selling book, and more than 100 major awards (including seven GRAMMY® Awards, 15 ACM Awards – including 3 for Entertainer of the Year, one Dove Award, and a record-breaking 22 CMT Music Awards). Her musical catalog is filled with crossover hits like “Jesus, Take The Wheel,” “Before He Cheats,” “Blown Away,” and “Something in the Water.”

Faith Hill is much prettier, a better singer and no doubt a nicer woman than Carrie Underwood, but she never had Carrie's level of success.

by Anonymousreply 81November 26, 2021 5:46 PM

She pushes another male extra out of the way at 1:27. Think it's all part of the Angry Redneck Skank vibe of the video. Can't believe I've dissected a fuckin Carrie Underwood video.

by Anonymousreply 82November 26, 2021 5:52 PM

Carrie gets the prestige invites - she is loud and pretty and can hold a note. She's popular with the masses. Ronstadt, never one to give up her musical integrity - later said that she most enjoyed the performance of Trisha Yearwood at her Kennedy Center Honors. Ms. Yearwood is one of the best singers in town. And a vocal disciple of Ronstadt.

Carrie did alright, she just doesn't bring anything to the interpretation of a song other than her soft or blaring voice. Not unlike Linda Ronstadt. Trisha has a more evocative sound and much more variety in her vocal production. They're all belters though.

It's dumb to say that Carrie Underwood can't sing. She can sing. Her tone is both loud and pinched and metallic. Interesting voice. Just not for long for too long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2021 12:18 AM

* Just not for too long.

by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2021 12:20 AM

The great Trisha Yearwood. She has the voice and the heart to sing - just about anything.❤

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2021 12:32 AM

R82 Yes, there was another angry shove! And of course it is the Angry Skank Redneck genre, kind of like Elizabeth Berkeley’s vibe during the first half of Showgirls…lots of whiplash head turns and pissed off stare downs.

by Anonymousreply 86November 27, 2021 5:22 AM

^ Crazy talk. Before He Cheats is a great song and good video. Carrie is acting. You're nutty. And keep answering your own posts! ^

by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2021 5:26 AM

That white bitch has nothing on me when it comes to shoves.

by Anonymousreply 88November 27, 2021 1:37 PM

I can't stand Carrie Cunterwood.

by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2021 1:48 PM

Are you shocked?

by Anonymousreply 90November 27, 2021 2:14 PM

Carrie Underwhelms.

by Anonymousreply 91November 30, 2021 2:31 AM

How many albums did Faith hill sell?

by Anonymousreply 92November 30, 2021 2:42 AM

True, R91.

Kelly Clarkson continues to stun. Her voice is greater than ever, if not as pristine. She has become a phenomenal singer in every way. This is not news. Not much she can't sing.

Carrie just blares away.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 30, 2021 2:43 AM

Faith Hill belongs in the same sentence as Carrie Underwood because they both are incredibly boring entertainers who are blonde and can sing. Faith for sure had her moments with a Disney song and some crossover hits. Carrie Underwood has surpassed her in sales and by every other measure. By millions of $$$ and miles.

by Anonymousreply 94November 30, 2021 2:49 AM

Kelly C. Yeah to these harmonics and real live singing! Kelly's voice is in full mature blossom, healthier than in a long time with greater interpretative ability from her hit making day. Show em how it's done KC. Just beautiful, tasteful singing. Still a shimmer and a thrill in her voice.

And thanks to Ariana, Kelly has a HIT record!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote]where she pushed someone out of the video---THAT wasn't an act---as the story goes she went off and then proceeded to have a fit. ....LINK (1:15 mark)...

I've never seen an Underwood music video, but yeah, that was completely legit. That was no act. Why in the world would they leave that in?

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2021 5:06 AM

🤕 Give the bitch a break.

She probably hit her head during one of those nasty "accidental" falls down the basement steps.

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2021 5:12 AM

She's from Checotah, Oklahoma, among the deepest of deep red America, so that explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 98December 4, 2021 5:22 AM

The last 3 posts are all from the same weirdo -repeating himself again. Why are you always responding to your own posts R97 aka R98?

by Anonymousreply 99December 4, 2021 5:25 AM

Sorry - but I posted R98, and R98 and this post are my only posts in this thread. There goes your theory.

by Anonymousreply 100December 4, 2021 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!