Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kamala heard screaming "They will not pin this sh!t on me!" after refusing to give press update on Afghanistan

Mayor Pete has been silent but I mean, it is a Sunday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 22, 2021 6:25 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

by Anonymousreply 1August 16, 2021 6:22 AM

Ahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 2August 16, 2021 6:24 AM

Kyle Becker kylenabecker CEO of BeckerNews Former Writer/Assoc. Prod. FoxNews. As seen on Newsmax, OANN & BlazeTV.

Seriously? I hope you didn't post this as coming from someone you actually believe...

by Anonymousreply 3August 16, 2021 6:27 AM

She’s no longer boasting about it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 16, 2021 6:28 AM

R3 True or false, it's still damned funny.

by Anonymousreply 5August 16, 2021 6:30 AM

Why is Op posting a tweet by a random rightwing nutcase?

by Anonymousreply 6August 16, 2021 6:31 AM

Just another day in the disintegration of America.

by Anonymousreply 7August 16, 2021 6:34 AM

Did it look something like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 16, 2021 6:36 AM

Kamala is a silly show pony and ripe for satire.

by Anonymousreply 9August 16, 2021 6:37 AM

ELLA!!!!!

Bring me the ax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 16, 2021 6:38 AM

[quote] Harris was reportedly pressed to give an update on Afghanistan to the American people but refused.

We only hear about her when she 's refusing to do something.

by Anonymousreply 11August 16, 2021 6:38 AM

Poor Mommala.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 16, 2021 6:40 AM

Who really should we pin this shit on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 16, 2021 6:53 AM

[quote] Kamala heard screaming "They will not pin this sh!t on me!"

Anything you say dear.

by Anonymousreply 14August 16, 2021 7:13 AM

That's because when Melania screamed it was in a language nobody could understand.

by Anonymousreply 15August 16, 2021 8:17 AM

It’s not really her responsibility to give press updates about Afghanistan. The Vice-President’s actual duties and responsibilities are minimal.

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2021 11:22 AM

R6 Because OP is one of the site's resident propagandists, and he bothers to do it because it works. Look at the responses that followed.

Most people 'follow the leader.' Someone states an opinion condemning of another person, true or not, and many other people will clamor to pile on.

Trump's followers do it, but so do others—people who know how this works only have to find a way into people's latent prejudices. Racism is an easy way to go. Misogyny is an easy way to go. For non-gay people, homophobia is an easy way to go. For gay people, transphobia often activates that latent prejudice and will bring people more and more toward Republican sympathies.

Tragic, but these tactic works. Which is why Muriel should take this site being used as a propaganda hub seriously because it does affect people's minds. Trolls would not bother to pollute this online community if they weren't confident it works.

by Anonymousreply 17August 18, 2021 11:35 AM

It comes from a far right nutjob AND it doesn't make any sense, so it must be true!

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2021 11:37 AM

So, the Secretary of Transportation should issue a statement?

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2021 11:42 AM

Time to get that stapler out gurl!

by Anonymousreply 20August 18, 2021 11:51 AM

Most incompetent administration is US history.

by Anonymousreply 21August 18, 2021 12:03 PM

Kamala to flee the US

The timing probably couldn’t be worse for the Biden administration. On Friday, Vice President Kamala Harris is scheduled to embark on a trip across the Pacific that will include a stop in Vietnam.

The trip – which will be Harris’ second outside the U.S. since taking office – comes as the current crisis in Afghanistan has drawn many comparisons to the end of U.S. involvement in Vietnam in the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 22August 18, 2021 12:08 PM

If that's true, it slightly changes my opinion of her for the better.

by Anonymousreply 23August 18, 2021 12:19 PM

I agree R23

I’m a bigger fan if true.

by Anonymousreply 24August 18, 2021 12:22 PM

How “presidential” of her…

by Anonymousreply 25August 18, 2021 12:23 PM

Somehow I don't believe this. Why in the world would they pin this on her. They want to pin it on Biden and he says the buck stops here. So it's bullshit. There was no need for her to update this, Biden did what he needed to do.

It was a lose/lose situation, however you left Afghanistan. And WE HAD to leave.

by Anonymousreply 26August 18, 2021 12:25 PM

I wondered if she was mad about him pinning the Mexican border on her, and now she's fed up.

Maybe he was getting revenge for her debate attack on him.

by Anonymousreply 27August 18, 2021 12:26 PM

R21, you're delusional, they're doing a great job of cleaning up all the shit that leaked out Trump's diaper.

by Anonymousreply 28August 18, 2021 12:28 PM

[quote] Why in the world would they pin this on her.

When you say "they" are you referring to people who might find it helpful to take the heat off Joe?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 18, 2021 12:32 PM

Neither Kamala nor Pete should accept blame for this, because it wasn’t their responsibility. The badly planned extraction is on Joe, the badly made deal is on Donald, the “let someone else clean this up” is on Barack, and the idiocy to go in in the first place is on W.

by Anonymousreply 30August 18, 2021 12:34 PM

Well if OP posted a TWEET from a freeper cunt fuck about an anonymous unverified event, then that’s as good as the Oracle at Delphi.

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 31August 18, 2021 1:06 PM

Funny as hell.

R17 needs to get a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 32August 18, 2021 1:22 PM

Even the LA Times is turning the screws.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 18, 2021 1:26 PM

Biden could have done way better in his VP pick. He locked himself in for stating who he would pick early on.

by Anonymousreply 34August 18, 2021 1:40 PM

She'll never be President, unless something happens to Biden (God forbid). She won't win an election.

by Anonymousreply 35August 18, 2021 1:44 PM

Either Becker thinks we're stupid or he's making a bad joke. When has a Vice President ever given an address on a major international event?

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2021 1:56 PM

R32 needs to grow a backbone and stop being a right-wing simp.

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2021 3:05 PM

I heard his speech and I am satisfied to move the fuck on.

The president of Afghanistan ran with bags of money out of the country. The military won't stay and fight so why should we. HOWEVER, we should have gotten our people outta there before we left. That falls on Biden and he said the buck stops here. They needed a better exit strategy. It wasn't whether or not they should get out THEY SHOULD HAVE. It's how they did it.

Did Kamala come up with the plan to leave? Not getting out the allies and principal people. Biden said that the had contingency plans for it the country fell to the Taliban, who's plan was that. Or who forgot to make that plan.

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2021 4:40 PM

[quote]Biden could have done way better in his VP pick. He locked himself in for stating who he would pick early on.

Yes he sure fucking could have done better.

by Anonymousreply 39August 18, 2021 4:55 PM

Ha!^ Amy would have said it that way exactly... :D

by Anonymousreply 40August 18, 2021 5:04 PM

*exactly that way...Oh Dear!

by Anonymousreply 41August 18, 2021 5:06 PM

Stupid story.

But I do find it funny that Kamala had to make sure she told the press about her role in it, then when it hit the fan, she's nowhere to be found.

by Anonymousreply 42August 18, 2021 5:11 PM

I think the traitors left behind were torn between staying behind in their familiar surroundings and taking their chances- or uprooting from everything, moving to a strange new country and starting over... with nothing.

Let's not put all the blame on a brand new administration trying to get orientated, trying to deal with domestic emergencies, trying to fix the damage Trump did to our country. Maybe 'foreign translators' wasn't the priority?

The Taliban says all Afghans are welcomed to stay, free of persecution. Or they are free to leave. Let's hold them to their word.

by Anonymousreply 43August 18, 2021 5:17 PM

She would never be able to handle being president (not that she would ever get elected).

by Anonymousreply 44August 18, 2021 5:18 PM

NO PINNING THIS SHIT ON ME>>>> EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 18, 2021 6:21 PM

R38, what you wrote after "however" is the whole crux of the problem, and you gave a correct analysis of it. So why would you start it off saying you were satisfied with his speech?

by Anonymousreply 46August 18, 2021 6:45 PM

Hey, let's blame the black lady who had no say in organizing the Afghanistan clusterfuck in the first place!

Wow. I mean, wow. They're just flinging random pieces of shit at the wall at this point to see what sticks.

by Anonymousreply 47August 18, 2021 6:47 PM

Afghangry Black Woman

by Anonymousreply 48August 18, 2021 6:49 PM

R47, see R33 as to why. It has nothing to do with her being a "black lady".

by Anonymousreply 49August 18, 2021 6:51 PM

ANOTHER rightwing turd thread. Do us all a favor and kill yourself OP.

by Anonymousreply 50August 18, 2021 6:54 PM

R32 If I ever find you I will kill you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 18, 2021 7:06 PM

Wow, you really are a sick fucker R51.

Someone notify Muriel. STAT!

There's no place for that kind of shit on this site.

by Anonymousreply 52August 18, 2021 7:11 PM

Racist liars get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 53August 18, 2021 7:12 PM

Yeah, you really do not want to click on r52's pic.

by Anonymousreply 54August 18, 2021 7:12 PM

This is ridiculous. OP is just a right-wing troll by posting a comment from another notorious right-wing troll that has no substantiation.

by Anonymousreply 55August 18, 2021 7:13 PM

So we're supposed to let these Nazi cunts take over DL without a fight? With their Trump QAnon propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 56August 18, 2021 7:14 PM

This site is one of the worst right wing Republican conservative boards. DATALOUNGE. They come here everyday all day and post propaganda. How much more shit are we supposed to take. It goes on and on. If we don't stand up to them they will continue.

by Anonymousreply 57August 18, 2021 7:21 PM

Funny as hell.

R52 needs a sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 58August 18, 2021 7:26 PM

Yes, these are all jokes...

by Anonymousreply 59August 18, 2021 7:28 PM

What? Did the Kamala Heard Screaming posters stop posting? What's wrong fellas? No sense of humor?

by Anonymousreply 60August 18, 2021 7:31 PM

Well Clarice, has the Second-in-Command stopped screaming yet?

by Anonymousreply 61August 18, 2021 7:57 PM

I am reporting R51 to authorities. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 62August 18, 2021 11:29 PM

[quote] Kamala heard screaming

I suspect this is a common occurrence.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2021 11:31 PM

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐟𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥

According to a Rasmussen Reports survey released Thursday, 55 percent of likely voters say the former senator from California is either “not qualified” or “not at all qualified” to assume the duties of the presidency. By contrast, 43 percent consider Harris “qualified” or “very qualified” to be commander in chief.

The same poll found in April that 49 percent of likely voters said Harris was qualified to become president, though 51 percent of voters had an “unfavorable impression” of her.

The poll was taken between Aug. 12 and Aug. 15, as the Taliban embarked on its sweeping offensive across Afghanistan that led to the collapse of that country’s Western-backed government weeks before the deadline to remove US combat forces.

Harris has not held a public event since last week, when she cut short a meeting with CEOs to discuss the Biden administration’s childcare proposals in order to receive an intelligence briefing about Afghanistan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2021 10:05 AM

A VERY absentee VP. I had higher hopes...oh well.

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2021 10:19 AM

[quote]HOWEVER, we should have gotten our people outta there before we left.

HOWEVER, however, we should never have been there in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2021 10:22 AM

Why can't Biden just let her hover around in the background, like Mike Pence did. Putting her in charge of the Mexican border was a poison pill.

Put her in charge of working with law enforcement to enact programs to address crime - isn't that her wheelhouse as a former prosecutor or whatever? Some 'feel good' programs like, well I was gonna say midnight basketball but I guess with covid you can't do that... but gun buy back programs or payments to vaccine in particularly deprived areas - get them jobs like FDR did, do it creatively... I mean something that makes her look caring and competent, but not so divisive as the border.

Ain't nobody gonna solve the migrant issue easily - not here, not at the southern Mexican border, not in Europe... and climate change will exacerbate it a LOT, not to mention all the political instability and soaring Latin American crime, etc.

by Anonymousreply 67August 20, 2021 10:24 AM

“Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff and decoration?... Give me a fucking break"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 20, 2021 11:22 AM

Fuck Rupert Murdoch's NYPost @R64. The NYPost exemplifies everything that's wrong with American journalism.

by Anonymousreply 69August 20, 2021 2:55 PM

What's happening with Kamala is a "Master Class" in how Republicans smear a Democrat and drag them through mud, until they're able to mobilize a ground-swelling of HATE against that person.

They did it with Hillary, and Obama, and Michelle, and now Kamala.

I don't think people had much of an opinion of her, either way.

But all they have to do is start piling on and piling on more misinformation about her, a lie here, a lie there, make her seem like a shrew and a monster, and before you know it, she has a target on her back, courtesy of the GOP.

This is an insidious disease that we have to cut out of our political system, before it's too late.

And by insidious disease, I mean Rupert Murdoch, Fox News, and Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2021 10:40 PM

Kamala is a Goddess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2021 11:21 PM

[quote]A VERY absentee VP. I had higher hopes...oh well.

Yes. Because Al Gore was SO present.

by Anonymousreply 72August 22, 2021 12:28 AM

What, exactly, did Mike Pence do? Oh yeah, he led the Covid 19 response. That went well.

by Anonymousreply 73August 22, 2021 1:04 AM

[Quote] Kamala is a Goddess.

Apropos her Hindu ancestry, she's a modern Kali Maa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 22, 2021 1:12 AM

The Trump administration following Putin's orders.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 22, 2021 6:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!