Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WELCOME TO PLATHVILLE SEASON 3. The shitshow continues.

Will Ethan and Olivia stay together? Will Micah present hole? Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2023 10:21 PM

I hope Max dumps Mariah for Micah.

I also can’t believe I know who these people are.

by Anonymousreply 1August 14, 2021 11:49 AM

Oh, MIcah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 14, 2021 1:24 PM

Less than one hour...counting down to Micah!

by Anonymousreply 3August 18, 2021 1:10 AM

Max and Micah make a hot couple. Max draping his arm around Micah made my mussy wet.

by Anonymousreply 4August 18, 2021 2:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 18, 2021 2:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 18, 2021 2:46 AM

From what little I've seen of this show. It's look incredibly fake like most TLC shows. I don't buy these kids were sheltered from the outside world. The parents are creepy grifters who are pandering to hick stereotypes to make money. Micah is hot as fuck though.

by Anonymousreply 7August 18, 2021 2:50 AM

Paraphrasing Micah: They might have me beat with a wife and girlfriend, but I've scored more.

by Anonymousreply 8August 18, 2021 3:00 AM

I don't like Micah's voice, but he looks great.

by Anonymousreply 9August 18, 2021 3:13 AM

I agree it's fake and Micah seems way too comfortable with all the parading in his underwear.

Not that I am complaining. He does put great effort into his body.

by Anonymousreply 10August 18, 2021 3:14 AM

I have to watch this show with closed captions on. The father, the mother and Max are easy to understand, but some of the children have unusual ways of speaking.

by Anonymousreply 11August 18, 2021 3:41 AM

R10 He and his siblings act no different from any other Christian kids from the South. They go to church and say their prayers around their parents. And then party and have premarital sex. Most homeschooled kids aren't sheltered either. They still play outside, work part-time jobs and many homeschoolers organize field trips, dances and other events. A truly sheltered kid would have a heavier culture shock like those Amish kids or Mormon compound kids.

Also, I've noticed so many straight boys sound "gay" now. That it fucks up people's gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 12August 18, 2021 3:42 AM

The father and mother aren't from The South. The kids were raised in Georgia hence they have heavy country accents. That's another proof the show is fake. The kids would have the same accents as their parents. The fact the kids have heavy Southern accents shows they did go to school and played with other kids and interacted with society.

by Anonymousreply 13August 18, 2021 3:44 AM

Max has heavily crossed eyes.

by Anonymousreply 14August 18, 2021 3:49 AM

The father looks like a perv.

by Anonymousreply 15August 18, 2021 4:29 AM

Are they Mor-men?

by Anonymousreply 16August 18, 2021 5:29 PM

Olivia is a mega cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17August 25, 2021 3:17 AM

Do we think Micah will come out to the family?

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2021 12:07 AM

Are those three younger daughters …. Developmentally Challenged?

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2021 12:26 AM

R19. Socially challenged. No friends.

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2021 12:28 AM

The father isn’t otherwise attractive, but he does have some nice arms. And Micah seems particularly gay when he talks of his potential interest in his former modeling partner.

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2021 12:53 AM

Has the father been on the show at all this season? I don’t remember seeing him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2021 1:23 AM

Not a lot, R22, but occasionally. He was present at Micah’s 20th birthday party on last week’s show.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2021 1:38 AM

R23. Oh right! I completely forgot.

by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2021 2:14 AM

I think it's hilarious that Micah thinks he can become an actor with that weird country bumpkin twang lightly seasoned with Autism!

((I still want to suck him off, though!!!!))

by Anonymousreply 25September 7, 2021 2:31 AM

I won't be watching the show but DAMN that guy is hot.

by Anonymousreply 26September 7, 2021 2:45 AM

Olivia was really cunty making Moria choose between Olivia and her parents Very passive aggressive. I hope Ethan dumps her and reconciles with his family. He’s miserable.

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2021 2:06 PM

Micah is going to look like his ugly old wrinkly father when he gets older. These aryan types age like milk.

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2021 2:13 PM

Wake me up when Micah presents pink hole.

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 2:18 PM

I fear for the future of Ethan's marriage.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2021 7:06 PM

Ethan needs to divorce his wife, come out of the closet and marry me! He's so sweet and adorable.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2021 7:17 PM

It’s so interesting that the father is barely in the show at all and the mom seems like she’s trying to be more human.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2021 7:23 PM

Those parents are terrible, but I guess despite being sheltered and controlled, all these kids seem like nice people. They aren’t gross and trashy like so many reality show types.

I am not rooting for Ethan and Olivia. She gives me weird vibes.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2021 2:59 AM

Olivia is a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2021 3:00 AM

I hope this show is fake because if it isn’t this is one great big fucked up family. The father is really staying out of the drama this season and I don’t blame him.

by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2021 5:09 AM

So when told they weren't welcome at Moriah's concert, the father has the brilliant idea that maybe someone could film it for them. Like the production company, perhaps?!

by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2021 2:52 PM

Ethan is an asshole who gives in to his victim wife. Moriah should have chosen her family over her selfish sister in law. Honey, how are your parents supposed to feel when your boyfriends parents are invited to your show but they’re not. Max and Micah just need to fuck already.

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2021 5:01 PM

Ethan and Micah's Christmas pic - Micah looks like the absolute perfection a man's face can achieve. That's their brother-in-law on the right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 26, 2021 6:12 PM

It’s baaaaack May 17th. Looks like the focus will be on Ethan and his thirsty wife and Micah and Moriah.

by Anonymousreply 39April 30, 2022 1:05 AM

Moriah & Max are splitsville in the first episode of the new season. Max broke Moriah’s heart when he confessed to apparently cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2022 1:23 AM

Let me know when Micah or Ethan make an OnlyFans.

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2022 1:26 AM

Moronah broke up with Max because he kissed another girl. Oh dear. Really?

by Anonymousreply 42May 25, 2022 4:02 AM

He just kissed another girl? Yeah right.

by Anonymousreply 43May 27, 2022 2:07 AM

That was beyond VPL, that was a full on erection.

by Anonymousreply 44May 27, 2022 2:47 AM

As soon as Max mentioned hanging out with an older guy I figured that’s who he kissed. The whole story is much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 45May 27, 2022 2:51 AM

Micah is in LA and staying with friends. No wonder he has no trouble finding places to stay. All his boyfriends look at him with desire. He has had his dick sucked, for sure. All that "hey bro" posturing isn't fooling anyone. The show is not worth watching for anything other than that gorgeous boy. Mom is a passive-aggressive sweaty pig. Dad is Barney Fife. The family is one hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2022 5:52 PM

Micah will most likely hit the wall once he hits 30. Blond white boys don't tend to age well. He must enjoy that youth while he can before the fat genes and balding kick in

by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2022 9:19 PM

Thiis is so scripted but fun to watch the blondie boys. Ehthan's ass is enormousness in a good way! Olivia is a bitch, so what he bought another car!

by Anonymousreply 48June 15, 2022 2:34 AM

Hopefully, a divorce is in the works.

by Anonymousreply 49June 15, 2022 3:45 AM

I used to think Lydia was sweet, but now I think she’s kind of creepy. The picnic with the dad was cringey.

by Anonymousreply 50June 15, 2022 8:18 PM

Real or scripted, Olivia is horrible. The kids clearly side with dad. I can’t wait for the Dad/Ethan reconciliation coming up.

by Anonymousreply 51June 15, 2022 8:37 PM

Will Sylvia put her head in the oven?

by Anonymousreply 52June 15, 2022 10:32 PM

The only interesting part of the series is the parents house.

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2022 12:29 PM

Kim obviously has a fuck on the side. She is truly awful. Barry is better off. He is kind of milquetoast, but she is a beast. She won't change her mind because she has someone on the side. Those girls in the strip joint sure honed in on hotty Micah fast.

by Anonymousreply 54July 1, 2022 8:23 PM

I’m starting to understand why Ethan loathes his mother. Lydia needs to move away next. Barry seems harmless.

by Anonymousreply 55July 6, 2022 2:08 AM

I am suspicious of the just-introduced "family friend". Kim's side fuck. I'm betting on it. She is anxious to divorce. She is not exactly hot stuff. She must have someone ready. Kim is the driving force of that family, hence the mess.

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2022 7:19 PM

I cannot imagine accidentally running over my child and being able to go on. That’s some serious shit to deal with and maybe Kim is finally at a point where she can forgive herself and allow herself to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2022 7:56 PM

r57...Maybe with several years of therapy. Dumping her faithful husband and damaging the family is not the answer.

by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2022 9:16 PM

Will this show get canceled and Micah be forced into OnlyFans for income for his expensive lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2022 9:28 PM

[quote] Micah be forced into OnlyFans for income for his expensive lifestyle?

He’s be able to sell his body to Middle Eastern sheikhs and royalty. He may even have affinity in Cay-roh, Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2022 10:04 PM

Does Micah get any real modeling work, or is all just staged photo shoots? I can’t tell what income he has behind this show.

And I’ll say it again, Lydia is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 61July 7, 2022 10:36 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2022 3:10 AM

Shirtless modelling.

Cay-roh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63July 19, 2022 3:36 AM

Not a Kim fan but it’s wrong to exclude your mother from a family graveside visit on her child’s birthday. What the fuck. These are compassionate Christians? You don’t have to give her a hug and a kiss but she should at least be included and respected whether you have issues with her or not.

by Anonymousreply 64July 20, 2022 8:22 PM

That chat between Kim and Ethan was awkward as hell. She’s your mom. Hug her. Boo boo you were home schooled and denied soda as a child. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 65July 27, 2022 4:59 PM

Kim is a self-absorbed bitch. She has her little dance studio. As if! Also, a remote bedroom, and I am convinced is cheating on Barry already. That is why she is so willing to split. Someone is waiting in the wings. Either that or she is delusional and thinks she is in any way appealing.

by Anonymousreply 66July 31, 2022 5:00 PM

It's disgusting watching these ignorant people blaming Olivia for her reaction to Kim's gaslighting and horrible treatment. I used to like Micah and Moriah but honestly fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 67August 3, 2022 1:15 AM

Olivia shouldn’t expect the siblings to side with her against their mother. Olivia should have either gone to the memorial and just say hi to Kim or stay away. Instead, she chose to sit in a car a few feet away. Ironically, didn’t Kim and the younger kids watch Moriah’s concert from their car because Olivia didn’t want them there? Everyone is sick of Olivia. Time to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 68August 3, 2022 1:37 AM

If Ethan doesn't get a divorce from that self-centered bitch, he'll just have a miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 69August 3, 2022 2:45 AM

Are these the children of the corn?

by Anonymousreply 70August 3, 2022 2:52 AM

Moriah didn't want them there, not Olivia. Moriah is the self centered bitch.

by Anonymousreply 71August 3, 2022 9:23 AM

Me, me,me,me.

by Anonymousreply 72August 3, 2022 11:20 AM

That marriage won’t last. Ethan sounds like he’s already made up his mind to move back to Cairo whether Olivia likes it or not. I’m not really buying Olivia’s story about Kim charging stuff to Ethan’s credit card and not paying the bill. Doesn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 73August 3, 2022 12:31 PM

I have a "mother" like Kim. She has pulled this EXACT same type of crap. Just because YOU haven't experienced it, doesn't mean Olivia isn't telling the truth. Be GRATEFUL not to have someone like this in your life. Olivia would be better off away from that whole toxic family.

by Anonymousreply 74August 3, 2022 8:25 PM

I have always thought Olivia has BPD.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2022 3:45 AM

I have always thought Max has BDF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 5, 2022 3:49 AM

BPD is caused by severe psychological abuse.

by Anonymousreply 77August 5, 2022 10:18 PM

Thanks Sherlock at r77 but we already knew that. And her BDP would have been developed already before coming across her future mother in law, if that what you’re driving at.

BDP’s love splitting and causing relationship chaos like she does exactly. The coming to a gravesite for a planned event but staying in the car 4 feet away instead of just standing beside her husband and paying her respects is classic bdp drama.

So is offering to play piano for moriahs first live performance but refusing to do it if moriah’s own mother is invited to be present somewhere in the large crowd.

Not to mention the countless things we could discuss about her treatment of her husband.

Kim may be reprehensible but that doesn’t excuse Olivia’s nutcase manipulative and controlling BDP behaviour.

At least Micha, Moriah, and Ethan are wising up to it finally.

by Anonymousreply 78August 6, 2022 1:40 AM

Max is a sexy freak!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2022 2:55 AM

Thoughts on Barry's guns?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2022 3:09 AM

Is that Micah or Isaac next to Barry?

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2022 5:21 PM

Micah

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2022 5:24 PM

Told ya so!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83August 18, 2022 8:12 PM

Of course she did. As her kids at home grapple with their mother going against everything she ever told them about life. She is the epitome of selfish.

by Anonymousreply 84August 19, 2022 8:14 AM

Micah really pings to me. He is overcompensating. He can because women think he is dreamy. So do the men in WEHO. He is just so repressed that he hasn't gotten over the gay stigma. I am sure he has dipped his toe into the forbidden pond. "Boy, was I drunk last night!" All those bros who hang around him ping as well.

by Anonymousreply 85August 21, 2022 8:18 PM

. I want to watch Micah eat Ethan’s ass

by Anonymousreply 86August 21, 2022 8:33 PM

They don’t ping to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2022 10:16 PM

Season 5 premieres next month. Looks like no one is speaking to Olivia so they're bringing her sister in so she'll have someone to film with. Kim has a new beau and Barry hits the gym.

by Anonymousreply 88August 16, 2023 3:50 AM

Olivia posted on Instagram she and Ethan are done

by Anonymousreply 89October 27, 2023 10:16 PM

Olivia is getting slammed on Instagram (hope this link works)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 27, 2023 10:26 PM

Ethan also posted on Instagram. Very sweet and genuine and he turned off comments. He'll be much happier back with his family. Olivia was toxic and draining.

by Anonymousreply 91October 27, 2023 11:26 PM

Ethan could be cute but he was so mentally and socially behind I would not want a relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 92October 28, 2023 12:46 AM

Micah was on Watch What Happens Live this week. I was shocked Andy Cohen didn’t get him to take his shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 93November 4, 2023 10:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!