Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pumpkin Spice Season RETURNS!

I went to clip my weekly coupons in the Target app and lo and behold! Pumpkin spice is back! It seems a little early but who's complaining? Not me! I love pumpkin spice!

What pumpkin spice product are you looking forward to indulging in this pumpkin spice season?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2022 1:41 AM

Fuck Pumpkin Spice garbage right in the ear.

Pumpkin spice can eat my poo.

by Anonymousreply 1August 28, 2021 2:30 PM

Pumpkin Spice lube

by Anonymousreply 2August 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Poppers

by Anonymousreply 3August 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Pumpkin spice douche

by Anonymousreply 4August 28, 2021 2:33 PM

I want to kick Pumpkin Spice squarely in the cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5August 28, 2021 2:57 PM

I usually add pumpkin spice to my oatmeal (instead of just plain cinnamon.) Today I made batch of rice pudding and added pumpkin spice instead of cinnamon.

by Anonymousreply 6August 28, 2021 6:10 PM

I think it is time to move on from all of this pumpkin crap every fall. How about apple pie lattes, and spiced apple everything? The spices are basically the same, though apple pie spice usually omits the cloves. On the plus side, apples actually have an appealing flavor of their own, and don't require massive amounts of sugar to overwhelm the earthy vegetable flavor of pumpkin (if any pumpkin is actually involved, and not just the spice blend and food coloring.)

by Anonymousreply 7August 28, 2021 6:26 PM

I think the stores will start rolling out Christmas decorations and wrapping paper next week. Labor Day rolls right into Christmas for American retail!

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2021 3:44 AM

Pumpkin Spice is ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2021 4:06 AM

Kürbisscheißfest!

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2021 4:14 AM

[quote] the earthy vegetable flavor of pumpkin (if any pumpkin is actually involved, and not just the spice blend and food coloring.)

Pumpkin spice lattes and food have no actual pumpkin in them. It’s just cinnamon, cloves, and spices so you could call it Apple Spice, Pear Spice, Chicken Spice, or anything you want.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2021 4:33 AM

Pumpkin-spice identity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2021 4:49 AM

Starbucks added a gram or two of real pumpkin a few years ago after Vani Hari went on a rampage. Apparently the name was horribly misleading to people who thought sucking down a latte containing 50+ grams of sugar was the equivalent of eating a vegetable.

Because if there's one thing PSL Nation cares about, it's vegetables.

by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2021 5:51 AM

This is why the Italians hate us.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2021 2:22 PM

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte was tastier before they added real pumpkin to it True story.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2021 2:40 PM

Things that are labeled "pumpkin SPICE" have nothing to do with pumpkins.

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2021 2:52 PM

They should call this blend “Cinnamon Mix” or “Autumn Spice” or something else instead. I hate pumpkin and there’s no pumpkin in pumpkin spice.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2021 2:56 PM

Pumpkin spiced condoms

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2021 2:59 PM

There's also no pumpkin in most pumpkin pies, either.

by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]What pumpkin spice product are you looking forward to indulging in this pumpkin spice season?

None. I have never indulged "pumpkin spice" anything, since this yearly bullshit began - what, in 2003?

I 𝑑𝑜 make pumpkin pies yearly, but never use any commercial "pumpkin spice" preparation. The spice balance is unique, from a Del Monte can label from around 1960-1961, kept in a now-sixty-plus-year-old folder that used to belong to my mom, from her high school home economics class. Once a manila folder, I call it "the brown tome" because of worn, discolored, and crumbling it has become.

by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2021 3:06 PM

Pumpkin Spice Uncut Cuban Cock

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2021 3:22 PM

r2 Probably not the kind of lube you were thinking of ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 9:58 PM

I like pumpkin pie. A local dairy makes a really delicious pumpkin pie ice cream, which actually has a culinary logic to it as both the pie and ice cream are custard based.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 10:02 PM

The pumpkin spice flavored cum shooting out of the dick of someone who's had one too many Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 10:04 PM

There are a lot of pumpkin party poopers in this thread. I hope you all get Chlamydia! Assholes!

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 10:16 PM

Pumpkin spice hair pomade

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 10:27 PM

Here is my review of Pumpkin Spice Bud Light.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2021 7:32 PM

I tried the (I think) new Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Dunkin’. Two sips and in the trash. Nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2021 7:36 PM

r28 Is it pumpkin or pumpkin SPICE-flavored?

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2021 9:32 PM

It's that time of year again! But there aren't many pumpkin spice treats in the stores yet. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 30August 26, 2022 1:39 AM

Pumpkin Spice VIVIAN VANCE.

by Anonymousreply 31August 26, 2022 1:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!