Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Norm Macdonald Got Woke by Jesus Christ

He really got triggered by that first comedian and even threw Roseanne off. I never knew he was like this. I think he also thinks the earth is flat. Why does Norm Macdonald not work anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2021 2:23 PM

I skimmed through the video and had no fucking clue what he was talking about. Was I supposed to laugh?

by Anonymousreply 1August 8, 2021 1:36 AM

Yes so overrated.

by Anonymousreply 2August 8, 2021 1:42 AM

I also think he got lifted by a plastic surgeon

by Anonymousreply 3August 8, 2021 1:47 AM

He looks sickly.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2021 1:52 AM

What a loser.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2021 1:56 AM

I agree he's overrated, and crazy

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2021 2:26 AM

He was terrible on SNL.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2021 3:03 AM

He always came across as smug

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2021 3:33 AM

Well he threw Roseanne off which is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2021 3:34 AM

Does he have "an" OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2021 3:40 AM

I ❤️ Norm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2021 3:42 AM

Wow, he really hates Hillary. He should be canceled for the hateful way he called her a "bitch" in that clip at R11. The B word is a slur against women.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2021 4:34 AM

R12 Yeah, we know she's a cunt. What an insult?

by Anonymousreply 13August 8, 2021 6:00 AM

I love LOVE love Norm and think he's hilarious and smart...

That said, he thinks he's WAY smarter than he is with that religion stuff. He thinks he's being novel but he's not, he thinks he's being deep but he's not. He just sounds like a rando college freshman talking religion while stoned.

Trying to get a grip on his gambling addiction has probably lead him to Christianity as I'm sure gambling treatment programs/groups probably push Christianity like AA and NA do. If he was really interested in exploring religion deeply he wouldn't have just settled on the most convenient one in the U.S. It's like wanting to explore wine but only shopping at 7/11. It's pretty telling how recovering addicts in the U.S. tend to "find" some form of Christianity but never something like Hinduism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 8, 2021 7:19 AM

[quote] Why does Norm Macdonald not work anymore?

He has an excuse now.

[quote] Norm Macdonald Got Woke by Jesus Christ

If you believe in that sort of thing, he was today.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2021 10:48 PM

Norm isn't working..Ahem, because he is dead, defunct, kaput, finished. Actually he is gone to somewhere we aren't. Kidding aside, Think he had cancer for so long he got to marinate in. What's next? for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 11:14 PM

He was very educated on Asians 🙄. Just kept looking for an excuse to say the word Chinaman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 11:24 PM

He was unfunny trash. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote] He should be canceled for the hateful way he called her a "bitch" in that clip at [R11].

I hope someone would cancel him. He shouldn’t speak about women like that.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2021 3:05 AM

I often got him mixed up with Adam Carolla, another unfunny douche.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2021 3:07 AM

I'm the one at R14 how pondered f Norm's religious dalliances were probably stemming from whatever groups he sought for his gambling problem.

[quote]Trying to get a grip on his gambling addiction has probably lead him to Christianity as I'm sure gambling treatment programs/groups probably push Christianity like AA and NA do

Now finding out he'd been dealing with cancer for over a decade before his death, i wonder if his diagnosis caused him to start worrying about his mortality and look for some promises of an afterlife. Maybe that's why his pro-religious opinions came off more badgering than thoughtful - his panic made him defensive.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2021 7:45 AM

He, Dennis Miller, and Adam Corolla are the same stock of cranky old farts who do nothing but whine and complain and pass it off as humor.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2021 8:28 AM

That was me at r4. Guess I was right

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2021 1:18 PM

[quote] Why does Norm Macdonald not work anymore?

He's dead, you fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2021 2:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!