Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Jack Grealish - transferred to Manchester Coty for record 100m fee

The video makes him look super hot and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2021 4:11 PM

Whoops that would be Manchester City not the beauty brand

by Anonymousreply 1August 5, 2021 10:26 PM

Guardian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 5, 2021 10:28 PM

I'll certainly take more of him in his shorts with dem legs. But I still hate City.

by Anonymousreply 3August 5, 2021 10:32 PM

The Jack's legs thread just got paywalled

by Anonymousreply 4August 5, 2021 10:34 PM

R4 so did the general Jack thread just now, paid subscriber-only. Why does Muriel keep doing that to Jack threads? They don’t even hit 350 posts before they get locked.

by Anonymousreply 5August 30, 2021 7:02 PM

One hundred million and all the Mancuntian Chavette Fanny he wants!

by Anonymousreply 6August 30, 2021 7:12 PM

The current standard for "Turbo fuckboys".

by Anonymousreply 7August 30, 2021 7:25 PM

grealish really got kirky off of corrie to be a surprise guest at his sister’s 18th bday party pls hahahahaha

could have got anyone using jacks clout and thats who she chose? sis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2021 7:45 AM

Please get your tits out and welcome to the stage: CHAVETTE FANNY and MANCUNTIA SLAPPER

by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2021 8:02 AM

He was probably sneaking off mid-party to fuck some barely-legal guest, wasn’t he?

Can’t imagine his sister was offended though, by now she must know what he’s like. But eight years is a pretty big age gap between siblings, so she could have sheltered from it for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2021 8:26 AM

but who will grealish be besties with now Chilly won’t be in camp? who will he talk about boys with? does gareth think these things through when he draws up a callsheet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2021 11:09 AM

He’s getting very cosy with Laporte, and he’s only played three games with the man. Needy slut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2021 8:58 PM

For the next ten days, Jack’s back with the England lads where he really belongs. Tomorrow he flies to Budapest for matchday vs. Hungary on Thursday.

Better be some Hendo/Jack content to come...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2021 9:16 PM

Jack walking in the doors of SGP and greeting the hench security guard with “alright babe?”😭

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 1, 2021 9:33 AM

Watching him play rn, on the left as the 7 against Hungary.

So far, he’s milked a harmless tap on the shin, careened off side several times, and got awkwardly in the way of Mason Mount & Raheem Sterling. Is he still hungover from Leeds, or what?

by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2021 7:38 PM

ok I get that we hate racists & ultras but WHY were Rice Pudding & Grealo actually picking up and DRINKING from the cups thrown on pitch?

that will not be the serve they think it is when they have to miss the next games bc theyre pissing from the wrong hole and on incubation

its possible that Dec just pretended to sip but Jack is no thoughts head empty n defo had a real one. like lads we are in a panoramic in case you weren’t aware

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2021 10:03 PM

^^Hungary variant is incoming isn’t it

Grealish patient zero the Delta in his system and the Pfizer and the new Hungary variant all fighting it out

him & Ricey have to miss the qualifiers isolating for 14 days in a private medbay at st. Georgie’s with only one bed

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2021 11:56 PM

Guessing that the City move pays dividends in Jack’s place on starter sheet. Southgate can’t really leave him on the bench now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2021 7:53 AM

Extra for the sock/band fetish crowd:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2021 7:42 PM

Jack’s arse is juicy, but on the England squad, Luke Shaw gives him a run for his money. So do Kyle Walker & Jordan Pickford.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2021 9:32 PM

Playing tag in training, his first instinct is to run straight to Hendo. Awww, baby loves his Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2021 5:27 PM

Vs. Andorra at Wembley tonight, Jack’s on the bench and not likely to come off it (#23).

Oh well, he’ll get a premium view of Skipper Hendo’s body from there.

Or he’ll just start chuntering away to rando paparazzi like he tends to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2021 3:16 PM

Ugh at Ian Wright giving Jack half the credit for Lingard’s goals. Jack was only on for 35 minutes max, and didn’t do anything for most of it.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2021 6:06 PM

Fact of the day: Jack hasn’t got any GCSEs (English equivalent of a high school diploma).

He somehow didn’t make it to the end of Year 10 (9th grade/freshman year, at around 14 or 15 years old), in a country where, nowadays, leaving school before age 16 is virtually unheard of—it does happen still, but mostly only in small urban immigrant communities, gypsy camps or rural farming enclaves—let alone without a single qualification.

While many among the older generations perhaps lack formal qualifications, it’s now universal standard for everyone educated in the U.K. aged 17+, from the most expensive footballer chav down to the most challenged roadsweeper, to have banked at least have a few core subject GCSEs like English language & Maths & ICT before leaving education. Most of the current England squad all have multiple GCSES and a few A-Levels. Grealo is the only one without a single GCSE to his name, poor dopey sod.

To deal with him at work must be aggravating and frustrating for the highly-intelligent players in the City and England squads, such as Bamford (who did well to age 18 in an excellent school, and turned down a place at Harvard).

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2021 7:26 PM

Amanda Dimoldenberg got to administer him some electric shocks in a stress test interview they did. Lucky wench, I’d love to make him jump and squeal in alarm.

Sadly, the shocks weren’t powerful enough to jumpstart his synapses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2021 10:46 AM

Strutting around with an Andorran player’s shirt tucked into his shorts....whore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2021 8:47 PM

R21 They have strong connection and Jack knows his place.

by Anonymousreply 27September 6, 2021 8:52 PM

It’s obvious looking at behind-the-scenes content that Jack really prefers to keep in Jordan’s line of sight and hold his attention as much as possible.

Jack’s always flirting and flaunting his arse for a laugh toward anything that has a pulse. But he has eyes only for one at the end of the day..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 7, 2021 1:29 PM

He’s either hard of hearing or learning disabled (ADHD/CDD?). Possibly both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2021 2:38 PM

Tonight’s hypocritical hilarity: Jack complaining loudly and constantly of Glik the Prick and his obvious clunky diving. Sweetie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2021 9:18 PM

Wonder if he’s as much of a tease at City as he is at England?

The INSIDE ENGLAND series is half-comprised of shots of Jack flirtatiously grinning at other players while he does something really tacky like wiggle his arse or stand provocatively under a sprinkler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2021 9:37 AM

literally come hither vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2021 10:12 AM

the slut even jumped out of him in last nights game vs Poland

am convinced Jack only goes down so hard and so often on pitch JUST so he can do his signature ’down on all fours and arch my back so you have to look at my arse’ move

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2021 10:33 AM

Shiny buffed nails, makeup and too much gold. What is this oil club doing to his natural beauty?😥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2021 10:55 AM

we learned much from the Poland qualifier but most importantly of all that Jack is NOT into choking kink. so dont grab his throat with ur band he will not enjoy it and will get upset

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2021 2:39 PM

Wonder if his IQ is so dented because of all the kicks to the head he’s taken over the years? He’s been drawing aggressive fouls and falling over hard for most of his life. Can’t have helped.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2021 6:35 PM

Happy Birthday to our favourite himbo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2021 7:24 AM

Busy as he is and new as their relationship is, Hendo still remembered his birthday, and put their iconic Euros moment together on IG story. Bit of a love story blossoming here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2021 11:11 AM

R38 Jack adores Hendo. Nothing feels better than Hendo taking care of him.

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2021 11:17 AM

a tribute video!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2021 1:29 PM

Jack looks quite fetching, especially in the second shot, in this post today, pictured with Kyle Walker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 11, 2021 1:32 AM

R41 fetching....well, I suppose Nell Gwynn was thought ‘fetching’, too....

by Anonymousreply 42September 11, 2021 7:50 AM

not Jack telling the world he’s desperate....for an England goal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 11, 2021 10:30 AM

With all the bad news in the world today, he really ought to think about presenting hole.

It's almost his duty.

by Anonymousreply 44September 11, 2021 11:04 AM

His touch (on the ball, you slags) is something genuinely magical to watch. In that regard, I daresay he may be better than Becks, Lampsy or Rooney were at the same age...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2021 11:22 AM

I'd touch his balls alright.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2021 11:24 AM

R46 they’re massive bollocks he’s got; you’d probably manage a touch entirely by accident in close enough proximity.

Rat chatter I’ve heard—friend of a friend from school stuff—says his cock isn’t impressive, though (guess he was born to take it and not give it).

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2021 11:29 AM

u know what’s really sad to watch is Phil Foden absolutely simping 💯 seriously besotted with him

while Jack’s just like “yeah...that’s my little bro...bro...u ok bro love u bro (platonically)”

sorry Little Phil but Jack likes them older and taller and more responsible...just not u basically

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2021 8:43 PM

He taught me his ways!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 12, 2021 8:44 PM

One hundred million pounds is obscene.

He should be giving it to starving Afghans and Sudanese.

by Anonymousreply 50September 12, 2021 9:40 PM

Yes, it is obscene, R50. But he's still HAF.

by Anonymousreply 51September 12, 2021 9:42 PM

R50 these days, footballers are like racehorses. They can’t help it if some slimy oil baron wants to trade them for gold bullion and put them up in a swanky stable; they’re just the beasts who run as fast and hard and often as they can, and hope their masters like it.

by Anonymousreply 52September 13, 2021 7:57 AM

By those who know, Jack’s been called the English counterpart to Hazard, Figo, Bernardo Silva, and Thierry Henry.

That’s high praise indeed, and he is living up to it so far. Let’s just hope that the temptations and inflations of fame don’t distract from his beautiful game and knock him off his perch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 13, 2021 9:03 AM

Small boy, baby, tiny tiny pup. Does not know anything, does not even know ABC. Just knows be Little and nap and eat sweets and smile cute and play with bubbles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54September 13, 2021 11:10 AM

Stonesy’s getting handsy during City training. Pickford will be a bit upset to know his boyfriend is giving Jack his physical attention...:/

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 13, 2021 10:04 PM

Hey prettyboy....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2021 9:20 AM

^^is it me, or has he become noticeably less intelligent and articulate with time?

At 24, he sounded like a lucid and clear-headed individual; not bright, but certainly no markedly less intelligent than your average young pro-footballer. Fast forward only two years, and he appears half-lobotomised and sounds like he needs the assistance of a minder. Are the nangs & oxies finally taking their toll? Has he had an accident we don’t know about? (maybe a crash in another Rangey?) Has he got some sort of degenerative disease?

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2021 10:47 AM

Within the last hour, the official England squad YouTube channel posted then pulled a promo video of Grealish & Rice finding out their new FIFA card stats.

Ten minutes before it was deleted, I watched it, and I can’t say I saw or noticed anything controversial in it. The lads did moan a bit about their stats being wrong or too low, but it was semi-banterous. The comments section wasn’t as rank as it could have been, either. So I can’t understand why it was pulled and wiped so quickly, unless there were some agg responses to it on SM that I didn’t see.

Luckily a few of the more obsessive online fans clipped and saved GIFs from it. We got a lovely sweet moment of Dec stroking a lock of hair out of Jack’s face that I would have been sorry to lose forever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2021 3:13 PM

Sash confirming to The Mirror that she’s still with him..😬🤐

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2021 7:05 PM

Jack & Sash ostensibly went out for a date on his birthday too. Which looked...fun.

He always looks so bored and fake-happy around girls, even fit ones in bikinis he doesn’t know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2021 7:14 PM

The R58 video has been reposted by the England YouTube today. Apparently the original post was temporarily taken down due to an abusive/critical comment chain about Mason Mount? Didn’t see it so idk what that was all about.

Anyway Rice bantering Jack off about his transfer fee is the Moment.

“I’m gonna be lower than you. I know I am.”

“Nah, you won’t. No chance. 100 million pound, mate.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2021 9:29 AM

The prettiest naughtiest most brainless slut ever to grace St. George’s. All the boys love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2021 4:32 PM

First Champion’s League game and he scores.

What lucky star was he born under?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2021 9:10 PM

Hendo getting his first UCL goal the same night Jack gets his first UCL goal? Poetry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2021 9:50 PM

R40 see, I’ve never liked the moniker ‘Super Jack’. It doesn’t suit him, and it’s a bit cringe and childish. ‘Sexy’ might be more accurate and fitting.

Not to mention, we already have ‘Super Frank’, and that barely works, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2021 3:07 PM

Jack may not have any GCSEs, but he's got A Levels with top grades in: Sporty Hair (A); Calf Muscle Development (A); Swagger (A).

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2021 7:23 PM

the amount of times “yeah it was a masterclass weren’t it?” goes around in my head daily is ridiculous. complete with the image of his dumb smiley little face with his vacant dopey expression before he said it lmaoo fuck sake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 17, 2021 11:53 AM

Horny stupid pup was so excited and happy after his CL goal that he was trying to get off by humping the goalposts😳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 17, 2021 11:55 AM

Wish I could interview Jack, instead of these boring Sky & BT Pundits.

We need answers to the hard hitting questions—Coke or Pepsi? Cunt or dick? How does it feel to be the hottest girl in the world right now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 17, 2021 9:36 PM

more legs and booty pics, pls

by Anonymousreply 70September 17, 2021 10:14 PM

Are straight men or gays more wild about Jack?🤔it’s a close race

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 17, 2021 10:24 PM

Disappointing and embarrassing draw vs. Soton today. The kind of game City ought to walk, really.

At least Jack looked cute 🍑

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72September 18, 2021 7:27 PM

R72 very delicious

by Anonymousreply 73September 18, 2021 7:32 PM

when Hendo went down to the ground with cramp in the 2nd half of this afternoon’s LFC-Crystal Palace fixture, all I could think was that shagging Jack on his rest days has tired the man out. it’s hard being a captain keeping up with these young wains in training ,and running after toddlers at home, as well as keeping a horny 20-something lad satisfied in any spare hours. This poor exhausted man needs serious r&r, or at least Jack needs to sort himself out and let Hendo lie back and enjoy more often.

by Anonymousreply 74September 18, 2021 7:55 PM

bootylicious

by Anonymousreply 75September 18, 2021 9:05 PM

R75 Jack has got that Beyoncé look-at-me energy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2021 10:17 PM

Always feel like the middle-class Mum off Kevin & Perry whenever I hear Jack use that fake Roadman accent. He’s from Birmingham, not the Boroughs.

I’d like to pin him with a disapproving look, fold my arms crossly, tap my sensible court shoes, and ask “why are you speaking in that extraordinary way?” Then instate a moratorium on his usage of the word ‘peng’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2021 9:33 AM

R74 I would give Hendo whenever he wants which ever way he likes.

by Anonymousreply 78September 19, 2021 11:19 AM

While Jack is ideal to evaluate and judge swagger, he's not exactly suited to evaluate fashion.

by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2021 11:49 AM

R78 Trent, haven’t you got ball duty to be getting on with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2021 11:59 AM

R78 bitch take a number we’re gonna have to alternate

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2021 12:41 PM

Jack is alright. But I want Henderson.

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2021 4:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!