Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sniffies, For Anonymous Online Cruising

I've just found out about this hook-up site. Nothing but profiles with pictures of dicks and asses, all hoping to meet and fuck. It also lists places where one can cruise in public, like at the park, or the restrooms at certain stores.

Anyone used this yet? I'm checking out the scene here in New York; it's intimidating, yet intriguing. It all seems like a return to the pre-2000s.

[Quote]Sniffies is an upstart gay hookup site (NSFW!) that’s seeking to harken back to the old days of cruising, giving users a freak-forward user interface that shreds the decency mandates of the app stores and allows users to instantly locate the nearest dick or ass floating (literally, as photo icons) around in their neighborhoods on a live updated GPS map. The approach cuts out the tedious texting and etiquette now so common on the traditional apps and in some ways calls back to the experience of the bathhouse—only in this case, the bathhouse is a five-mile radius of city blocks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2022 7:27 PM

Launching a business called Sniffies in a pandemic, nice.

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2021 7:27 PM

I looked at it but it doesn't make alot of sense to me. Some only have pics of their nasties. Is that alone supposed to entice me? Am I supposed to just show up?

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2021 7:47 PM

[Quote]Some only have pics of their nasties. Is that alone supposed to entice me? Am I supposed to just show up?

YES.

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2021 8:42 PM

Bookmarked

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2021 8:47 PM

[quote]Launching a business called Sniffies in a pandemic, nice.

It existed before the pandemic, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2021 8:50 PM

Yea, it’s been around for a few years but it finally seems to be catching on. I just checked my area and there are a ton of guys on there, compared with a handful the last time I looked (probably 2019, maybe last year).

by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2021 8:53 PM

Thanks Snuffies, I mean Sniffies!

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2021 9:25 PM

Monday evening, while I was walking the dog, I exchanged a few words with a guy who was tinkering with his car.

And now, thanks to sniffies.com, I'm pretty sure I know what his cock looks like.

What a time to be alive!

by Anonymousreply 8August 5, 2021 2:31 AM

I live in a Midwestern city and I think it’s a great way to cross shop since you can see the dick right away and match up with who it is on other apps lol.

by Anonymousreply 9August 5, 2021 2:34 AM

Do you get any other pictures other than body parts? Am I supposed to go over just by looking at a butt?

by Anonymousreply 10August 5, 2021 2:50 PM

I created a profile on it today, in a large city, but with a middling gay population. Looks like the usual suspects.

Any one used Sniffies for an extended period of time? How was your experience?

by Anonymousreply 11November 3, 2021 3:23 PM

The idea of this app is certainly a million times better than Grindr but not as thrilling or as guaranteed as doing “random” in-person cruising. Although the app gets points for listing cruising areas.

I haven’t downloaded the app yet, but I will.

“In a pandemic” even!

by Anonymousreply 12November 3, 2021 3:30 PM

It’s not an app r12

It’s an actual website which you link to with a browser on your phone.

If you’re vaccinated, the pandemic is over

by Anonymousreply 13November 3, 2021 3:34 PM

Sounds like squirt. I’ll be bookmarking it too.

by Anonymousreply 14November 3, 2021 3:41 PM

Has anyone gotten lucky on this thing yet?

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2022 6:00 PM

Yes, R15. I've found Squirt to be a haven of meth-smoking light fingered sub-humans. But I've ceased online hook ups. I don't want my number to come up. It's hellish to be logical sometimes, but in this case I find following logic far better than ending up with a tag on my big toe.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2022 6:31 PM

The usual Zemen Wambuis hysteria ^

It’s the same suspects as on any other hookup sites / apps r15. Sniffies users are generally more forward about mainly seeking sex.

I’ve hooked up with a few hotties on Sniffies. I’m curious to see what Sniffies looks like in a major city on a holiday weekend. I’ll post on this thread during my future trip to Chicago on memorial day weekend 2022.

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2022 6:44 PM

So this is the new Craigslist personals?! Finally!

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2022 7:08 PM

R18 many supposedly straight guts have anonymous profile seeking man on man sex.

Also, many male whores, meth parties, tranny whores, etc

Wild West

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2022 7:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!