Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Say Goodbye to Chris Cuomo

Idiot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2021 7:02 PM

He’s that much shorter than him?

by Anonymousreply 1August 4, 2021 3:27 AM

I cannot wait for them to leave!

by Anonymousreply 2August 4, 2021 3:27 AM

I will console Don Lemon

by Anonymousreply 3August 4, 2021 3:28 AM

Chris is hot. His brother is not.

by Anonymousreply 4August 4, 2021 3:29 AM

Oh, please! As if the hosts at Faux News don’t do shady shit all the time!

by Anonymousreply 5August 4, 2021 3:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 4, 2021 3:30 AM

You know how hold that was. We knew about this ages ago.

by Anonymousreply 7August 4, 2021 3:30 AM

So dumb. Not even Don's tears are going to save his job now.

We can only hope he has to start an Only Fans to pay his bills, DL!

by Anonymousreply 8August 4, 2021 3:33 AM

I thought Chris was sketchy when he had Covid, people reported him out places with his wife when he claimed he was relegated to their basement

by Anonymousreply 9August 4, 2021 3:37 AM

Now it will just be the homo without Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 10August 4, 2021 3:49 AM

I liked how he called Don, “Dee Lemon”.

by Anonymousreply 11August 4, 2021 3:51 AM

Don's cute.

by Anonymousreply 12August 4, 2021 3:51 AM

We've known about Chris helping his brother for months.

Chris didn't report on his brother's investigation. He can talk to his brother. He wasn't biased because since day 1 of the investigation, he DID NOT TALK ABOUT HIS BROTHER on the news

trump had his dumb daughter and son in law working for him. They were all being investigated for crimes in NY. And they spoke to everyone at fox news before, during and after the insurrection.

and sean hannity talked to bill oreilly when bill was in trouble for sexually assaulting all his female coworkers. Shit most of the men have committed felony sex crimes on the female employees. I don't even think they mentioned oreilly's firing on fox news or the $100 million dollars fox has had to pay out for their deviant male employees

by Anonymousreply 13August 4, 2021 3:52 AM

After his show, Cuomo handed it off to Don Lemon. They had a brief back and forth about the serious issue of mental trauma suffered by Capitol riot police officers, but made no mention of the 800-pound governor in the room.

“I love you, brother,” said Lemon, bidding Cuomo adieu for the evening.

“I love you D-Lemon,” he replied.

“Damning,” concluded Lemon. “Damning. And there’s always a tweet for everything. That we have learned lately, especially during the last administration. But this one now from the governor. This is from the governor who in 2013 in a tweet uncovered by CNN’s KFile said, ‘There should be a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment and must send a clear message that this behavior is not tolerated.'” Seconds later, Lemon, like other CNN hosts had done throughout the day, began his show with the story about the attorney general’s report.

Lemon played a clip of President Joe Biden saying the governor should step down.

“So the question is, what happens now? Will Andrew Cuomo take a page out of the Trump playbook – the last thing you might have expected from him in the past — and just hunker down?”

Lemon then referred to Cuomo’s “tone-deaf” statement and said it “didn’t really help him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 4, 2021 3:55 AM

With Chris gone, Don Lemon becomes the sole star.

by Anonymousreply 15August 4, 2021 4:05 AM

Wow, D-Lemon turned on his brother on a dime.

by Anonymousreply 16August 4, 2021 4:09 AM

He didn't turn on him R16. CNN isn't fox news. Cuomo isn't being biased about his brother or expecting anyone to be biased either

That way everyone keeps their jobs

by Anonymousreply 17August 4, 2021 4:35 AM

R4 If I'm being honest, I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed.

I'm so ashamed of myself.

by Anonymousreply 18August 4, 2021 4:37 AM

Chris looked like death warmed over at R14

by Anonymousreply 19August 4, 2021 5:08 AM

[quote] Cuomo isn't being biased about his brother

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 20August 4, 2021 1:40 PM

[quote]Wow, D-Lemon turned on his brother on a dime.

He’s a snake. You would never see the cunts at Faux News turn on each other.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2021 12:30 AM

Chris isn’t going anywhere. Don’s not good in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2021 12:35 AM

[quote]Oh, please! As if the hosts at Faux News don’t do shady shit all the time!

This cunt got fired from Fox for being a sex pest. The she went to work for Trump's campaign while fucking his son. But Chris Cuomo is the problem here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2021 12:37 AM

Both Cuomos should declare they're demi-sexuals. Maybe take some heat off them.

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2021 12:40 AM

If he never reported on his brother, then who cares if they talked?

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2021 12:41 AM

Chris is beautiful in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2021 12:41 AM

So what if he advised his bro. Leave them both be. You should all be thankful you have them on your team, unless you're a Maggot of course.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2021 12:43 AM

“ I thought Chris was sketchy when he had Covid, people reported him out places with his wife when he claimed he was relegated to their basement”

And then he broadcast his coming out of the basement live on CNN. This was after a video went viral of him acting like a street thug to some guy who filmed him.

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2021 12:46 AM

I love Chris. I feel bad that he’s in a tough position. He will not lose his job over this.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2021 12:55 AM

Good. Neither should Andrew lose his job.

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2021 12:59 AM

[quote]Chris didn't report on his brother's investigation. He can talk to his brother. He wasn't biased because since day 1 of the investigation, he DID NOT TALK ABOUT HIS BROTHER on the news

Doesn't matter. He helped play PR to his brother and was an unofficial role in terms of helping Andrew try and do damage control. You can't then play the role of an impartial journalist on air. He's a fraud.

If any Republican was accused of aiding and abetting Dump, you'd be demanding their resignation.

If CNN had any integrity (they're basically FOX lite at this point) they'd fire him.

by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2021 1:05 AM

[quote]“I love you, brother,” said Lemon, bidding Cuomo adieu for the evening. “I love you D-Lemon,” he replied.

All of these people are phonies and are acting (badly) for the cameras.

Lemon plays woke militant black activist on the air and goes home to his white boyfriend in the predominately white town he lives in on Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 32August 5, 2021 1:09 AM

I love Dee Lemon’s white boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 33August 5, 2021 1:18 AM

Don Lemon, the snow queen of CNN and of America's heart.

by Anonymousreply 34August 5, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] Say goodbye to Chris Cuomo.

I’d rather say “Sit in my face, Daddy” to Chris Cuomo. I’d let him fuck me twelve ways from Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 35August 5, 2021 1:37 AM

Cuomo goes when Gaetz goes, and not one fucking second sooner.

And don't give me any happy horseshit about how Democrats can't sink to Republican levels and must lead by example.

by Anonymousreply 36August 5, 2021 1:39 AM

Cuomo is currently doing an important story on an America’s Got Talent contestant who had cancer…because there’s really nothing else more important going on anywhere else in the world.

by Anonymousreply 37August 5, 2021 1:42 AM

R35- I have news for you-

YOU'RE A WHORE DARLIN

by Anonymousreply 38August 5, 2021 1:43 AM

I shaved my taint n asshole!

by Anonymousreply 39August 5, 2021 1:43 AM

Man, those New York Dems aren't wasting any time throwing Cuomo under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 40August 5, 2021 1:44 AM

Chomp isn’t being thrown under any bus. He’s being held accountable for his actions.

And no way will CNN fire his brother, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 41August 5, 2021 1:49 AM

*Cackle*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 5, 2021 1:53 AM

And when will Republicans and Donald Trump be held accountable for their actions, R41, up to and including treason and armed insurrection?

by Anonymousreply 43August 5, 2021 2:00 AM

whataboutism

by Anonymousreply 44August 5, 2021 2:03 AM

I’d pay for his dick pics. I’d also pay for his dick. Fuck me, Chris Cuomo.

by Anonymousreply 45August 5, 2021 2:08 AM

I don't care what Andrew Cuomo did or didn't do. It's a non story to me. Chris Cuomo does a great show on CNN and I love watching it every night. I most certainly don't give a flying fuck what he advised his brother on!

by Anonymousreply 46August 5, 2021 2:20 AM

R9 I'm glad I'm not the only one who was skeptical of his COVID claims. He was broadcasting via webcam from his house and did not sound remotely ill, but was proclaiming how sick he was. It didn't sound like he was congested, no coughing, seemed totally mentally clear. It struck me as very bizarre. Instinctively, I just didn't believe him. He sounded like he was doing bad acting. If he was as sick as he claimed to be, I somehow doubt he would have gone on air.

by Anonymousreply 47August 5, 2021 2:28 AM

SO sean hannity can advise a president AND share a lawyer with him and nothing happens to hannity? AND pirro can hang out and give advise to trump too! and both pirro and ingraham AT THE WHITE HOUSE! during election night!

and yet, all of these p.o.s. inhuman humans go on TV every night NEVER EVER mentioning any of this to their viewers!

by Anonymousreply 48August 5, 2021 2:29 AM

As long as Chris Cuomo stays away from reporting on the topic at all since he's involved with it, I don't see why he would lose his job. His brother committed the crime. He advised him on what to do before it was found that he committed the crime. He's been banned from talking to him for months by CNN.

If his brother was Trump and he was helping him mount a defense against a similar case, if he kept his mouth shut about it on air, didn't do anything illegal and did nothing to sway public opinion, before the AG presented her findings, then I would expect the same thing too. If he continued to do anything after that then he'd have to go.

R47, to be fair, that's how COVID worked with some people. Idris Elba had it, made a video about it, sounded fine, etc. I've known a couple of people who have had it and they had no symptoms other than being told they had it so they needed to stay away from people.

by Anonymousreply 49August 5, 2021 2:31 AM

R49 true--a lot of people are asymptomatic, but he purportedly wasn't. What he was saying he was experiencing was not lining up with how he appeared/sounded. It could have been true, but it didn't look/sound like he was as ill as he was proclaiming he was.

by Anonymousreply 50August 5, 2021 2:35 AM

[quote] He advised him on what to do before it was found that he committed the crime

Uh what?

by Anonymousreply 51August 5, 2021 3:20 AM

Chris Cuomo's COVID scam is enough to discredit his credibility. This was in the earlier days when we really didn't know what was going on with the virus. He claimed he was in his basement, broadcasting from there. and did a big reunion schtick with his family. People saw him out and about the whole time.

Bye, Felicia! And get some fucking eyedrops. I hate your glassy eyes all the time.

by Anonymousreply 52August 5, 2021 6:29 AM

[quote]This was after a video went viral of him acting like a street thug to some guy who filmed him.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 53August 5, 2021 7:03 AM

Okay, maybe i'm not paying attention, but is there any proof, eyewitnesses to any of these women's accusations? do we know of their political affiliations and background that could be biased ? I mean for now isn't still just a he said, she said situation? Sorry, correct me If I'm wrong everyone..

by Anonymousreply 54August 5, 2021 12:55 PM

I think he had the Covid.

by Anonymousreply 55August 5, 2021 1:27 PM

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 5, 2021 3:01 PM

He's taking a one week "hiatus"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2021 3:00 AM

I’ve been saving receipts on this asshole for YEARS, and I’ll be serving them very, VERY soon.

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2021 3:03 AM

All because he was trying to get with some horse face

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2021 3:12 AM

I would help my brother about anything. Even if he committed a crime, I would help him deal with it. That's what you do.

Chris Cuomo isn't much of a host nor a journalist. He's a hunk I don't mind looking at or listening to. It's shtick.

I'm kind of pissed if Chris gets purged as collateral damage. Al Piece of Shit Sharpton carries on and Rachel Maddow has to be nice to him. It sticks in my craw. And now we have lying Joy Reid. Ugh. Lying Brian shouldn't have been brought back, either. They NEVER regret their mistakes. They scheme and negotiate around their mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2021 3:52 AM

It was awful R59 what he did to me!

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2021 5:29 AM

Chris is a moron. I stumbled onto his Sirius show one day last summer and it was just fucking terrible. He bloviated for about 15 minutes straight about absolutely fucking nothing, then said that he did not grow up privileged because his father only brought home ”low six figures."

Chris comes off as somebody who thinks he's much more interesting/intelligent than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2021 5:40 AM

The Republicunt fraus are at it again. This is a GOP smear campaign and Biden and the other Dems are stupid for humoring any of it.

by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2021 5:44 AM

Chris has Hunter Biden's laptop.

by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2021 5:50 AM

I just find it difficult to believe Cuomo is governor yet reaches UNDER employees blouses to directly cop feels. And that said employees remained silent about this.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2021 6:16 AM

WHAT r65? I guess I better read the articles, that is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2021 11:25 PM

[quote] You would never see the cunts at Faux News turn on each other.

Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmede have gotten pretty testy lately over the vaxx issue. (Doocy is pro-fax for everyone.)

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2021 11:43 PM

If Doocy is pro vax then why is his son always arguing about vaccines with Jen Pasaki?

by Anonymousreply 68August 8, 2021 1:25 AM

R68, because SOMEBODY in that press room has to ask a question other than what is Biden's favorite ice cream flavor.

by Anonymousreply 69August 8, 2021 1:52 AM

Exactly, R69.

by Anonymousreply 70August 8, 2021 3:24 AM

Chris looks kinda scrawny and puny in that picture with his brother. Steve Doocy could wipe the floor with him.

by Anonymousreply 71August 8, 2021 3:41 AM

So what happens now?

by Anonymousreply 72August 9, 2021 4:07 PM

The Cuomo men are known to have large penises.

by Anonymousreply 73August 9, 2021 4:08 PM

R73 thick hearty salamis they call them! Can you imagine getting spit roasted by them?

by Anonymousreply 74August 9, 2021 4:11 PM

I don’t expect him to talk about his brother’s case on the air. That would be ridiculous. The programs before and after his program are talking about his brother. That’s enough. And I assume he was advising his brother as Chris Cuomo brother and not Chris Cuomo CNN employee. Whatever about Andrew’s sleaze, the pearl clutching about Chris is overdone.

by Anonymousreply 75August 9, 2021 4:18 PM

It'll all be over soon enough and then there won't be any Cuomos in politics to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 76August 9, 2021 4:20 PM

Chris doesn't have a lot of credibility anyway. He's a showman, not a reporter.

by Anonymousreply 77August 9, 2021 4:20 PM

𝗖𝗡𝗡’𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝘂𝗼𝗺𝗼 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said on Tuesday he will resign in two weeks. His announcement comes a week after the state attorney general issue a report concluding that the governor had engaged in sexual harassment against 11 women. He was not criminally charged.

Now, according to reporting from The New York Times, his brother Chris Cuomo may have convinced him to step down.

One interesting subplot to the scandal embroiling the governor is his brother’s position as a high-profile primetime host on CNN. Chris Cuomo has taken this week off for what he said is a preplanned vacation. “Every year I take my birthday week off,” he said on the podcast he cohosts with fellow CNN host Don Lemon.

In May, it was revealed that Chris Cuomo had participated in strategy sessions with his brother about how to handle the allegations. CNN President Jeff Zucker said his employee had “made a mistake” by doing that, and the network forbid its host from taking part in additional sessions. However, it did not bar him from speaking with his brother about the scandal.

Per a report by Michael Grynbaum of the Times, “Chris Cuomo has regularly spoken with Governor Cuomo by telephone over the past week and advised his brother to resign, said two people who requested anonymity to describe sensitive private conversations.”

Though the governor’s scandal has been covered extensively by CNN, it was noticeably absent from Cuomo Prime Time, as the host did not mention his brother at all last week.

-----------------

Just what Fredo would have advised

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2021 1:27 AM

r42 what movie is that from? I have seen it before but can't place it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2021 1:47 AM

R79 She-Devil

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2021 1:51 AM

Thank you r80. I knew I saw that before.

by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2021 2:06 AM

Chrish Cuomo

by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2021 2:16 AM

I remember hearing an interview where a veteran reporter said Chris Cuomo told him "he knew he was an asshole". This is what Cuomo said when he first met the veteran reporter. The guy said he was shocked. Anyhow, he went on to describe Cuomo being a dickwad and rude to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2021 2:18 AM

Ugh, just seeing their dumb, congenitally shameless faces in that picture....

by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2021 2:23 AM

LaDonna Lemon was surprisingly cut a bitch tonight about Cuomo the Disgraced. As opposed to Cuomo the Ego, who she still dreams she will somehow find trussed and oiled and gleaming in a dark wood beneath a silvery moon.

by Anonymousreply 85August 11, 2021 3:25 AM

What a coincidence his “break” just so happened to be the same week his brother resigned.🙄

by Anonymousreply 86August 11, 2021 5:23 AM

Chris Cuomo should be fired and cast out of society because his brother asked a few female staffers some creepy uncle questions about their love life. Public beheading should also be on the table if he refuses to go quietly.

by Anonymousreply 87August 11, 2021 5:31 AM

R85, speak English.

by Anonymousreply 88August 12, 2021 1:19 AM

CNN Notches 24th Consecutive Week Without Hitting a Million Viewers in Poor Ratings Streak

The most dis-trusted name in news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 13, 2021 5:52 AM

They should really reboot Larry King. I mean, without the Larry King part, obviously. No one wants to look at a corpse for an hour.

He is dead, right?

by Anonymousreply 90August 13, 2021 1:07 PM

Nobody seems to know where Larry was buried.

by Anonymousreply 91August 13, 2021 1:15 PM

I love Chris Cuomo,. his show is great!

by Anonymousreply 92August 22, 2021 12:15 AM

Chris Cuomo’s ethical troubles at CNN highlight rise of ‘𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐-𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕’

Nothing to do with "news"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93August 22, 2021 12:21 AM

Pudgy no talent water boy Brian Stelter was gasping in his usual umbrage about Jeopardy today on Smerconish and I'm thinking you shameless whale. Of course he's got to do as told... his prospects are limited.

by Anonymousreply 94August 22, 2021 12:25 AM

Does Chris do anal?

by Anonymousreply 95August 22, 2021 12:56 AM

R95 do you mean give or receive?

by Anonymousreply 96August 22, 2021 1:00 AM

The brothers Cuomo made COVID about them. Andrew 'the Covid Governor 'droned on in daily broadcasts for nearly 2 months and Fredo broadcast from his basement as he claimed to have COVID and was quarantining. They made themselves the story and now a year later they are still a story but a much different one.

by Anonymousreply 97August 22, 2021 1:19 AM

He’s the star at CNN

by Anonymousreply 98August 22, 2021 1:35 AM

Given CNN now sucks so badly, that makes a lot of sense.

by Anonymousreply 99August 22, 2021 1:36 AM

Why is God and you bitches punishing such a beautiful piece of man twat?

Leave Chris Cuomo alone!

by Anonymousreply 100August 22, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote] He’s the star at CNN

Once upon a time CNN stars were reporters who actually went after news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 22, 2021 1:54 AM

R63 Oh, Shrillary you've been touting that right wing conspiracy cap even before your hubby was getting blow jobs from Monica. Accept that sometimes people fuck up! Bitter that since 2016 election the donations to the Clinton Retirement Fund aka The Clinton Foundation dropped from $130m to $22m?

by Anonymousreply 102August 22, 2021 2:07 AM

^crap

by Anonymousreply 103October 13, 2021 7:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!