Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Eugenie’s husband Jack Brooksbank frolicking with topless female companions

Well damn, I thought he was quite devoted to her. This could be harmless, but the fact that she wasn’t there makes it suspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 14, 2021 4:25 AM

The upper classes don’t have the same moral standards, Eugenie probably does not care.

by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2021 12:48 AM

The titled aristocracy are the scum of the earth.

by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2021 12:50 AM

Poor Eugenie. And so much to love.

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2021 12:51 AM

How long before the psychos on here try to make this Markle's fault?

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2021 12:52 AM

I can't believe he was so stupid to do this

He's not cheating on her, but putting himself in this position that the tabloids will rake him over the coals and humiliate her is really stupid

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2021 12:54 AM

The aristocracy have had open marriages for centuries.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2021 12:55 AM

[quote]He's not cheating on her,

Unless you're his penis, how the fuck do you know what he's doing?

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2021 12:56 AM

What’s with the deluge of Brit tabloid and c-list personality links? Go away ya fucking limeys! You’re fucking bedbugs. Go! Shoo!!

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2021 12:56 AM

That's hardly a 'yacht' they're on, and it's Capri. Simply not the same degree of modesty. No biggie for women to take a dip in the water topless, and not a biggie if there's a tit slip while drying off.

Media hyping it for all its worth though.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2021 12:56 AM

I don’t see anything wrong with the women, who look fit and fabulous, wanting to take a topless dip in the water. Isn’t it un-feminist to sexualize women’s breasts? Same thing as assuming the women to be sluts cheating with a married man. Let’s face it, he’s not all that desirable in looks.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2021 1:00 AM

This is nothing. Jack's only fault, alas, is that he is a poor. Which means he and his wife will have to kowtow to the despotic leader of Tajikistan and other filthy adjacent stans to earn their keep and a place on a yacht each summer.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2021 1:03 AM

I mean its not as though he's railing her from behind while the captain watches lustfully.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2021 1:04 AM

Neither Eugenie nor Jack are members of the Aristocracy.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2021 1:10 AM

This must be part of the nice York girls' campaign to resume royle d-youties.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2021 1:11 AM

Princess Eugenie is not an aristocrat? I get into so much trouble arguing with the fuckwits on these royals threads. Sure, her husband has no title. Boring morons.

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2021 1:14 AM

It seems like only yesterday when the Queen yanked their security. Something about hats/dresses at weddings.

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2021 1:14 AM

It's from a movie, Metropolitan, the quote about aristocracy, you should watch it.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2021 1:16 AM

Brtish aristocracy, or nobility, is considered a different thing from Royalty. Eugenie is Royal. To the BRF, aristocrats are commoners. There was much contemporary criticism of Charles, heir to the Throne, marrying Diana, a commoner, despite her aristocratic title.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2021 1:25 AM

And everyone thought Edo was going to be the love rat.

Be that as it may, could this possibly be a Casamigos work outing?

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2021 1:25 AM

Edo is a love rat, dropping his baby momma for the Royale Heifer, who he hopes will bring his small property development company some aristo clients.

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2021 1:33 AM

Eugenie knows it's all about the grift.

All she cares about it how much money he came home with.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2021 1:38 AM

My big take away is that Brooksbank is not hot.

Is this the best a British Princess and granddaughter of the Monarch can score?

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2021 1:41 AM

R22 Well she is hideous and titles don’t hold the sway they once did.

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2021 1:43 AM

[quote]There was much contemporary criticism of Charles, heir to the Throne, marrying Diana, a commoner, despite her aristocratic title.

Oh, please, Lady Julian Fellowes. Cite something. The only much of was Diana's father boasting about his family's pedigree was more English than the groom's family's.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2021 1:43 AM

So that’s what Jack’s chest rug looks like.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2021 1:45 AM

Wasn’t The Queen Mother a mere Scots aristocrat? I doubt the BRF cared about Diana’s status.

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2021 1:48 AM

R19, I think so, but not great optics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2021 1:50 AM

[italic]Minor[/italic] Scottish aristocrat.

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2021 1:50 AM

He's 31, but his face is at least 48.

by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2021 1:56 AM

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are royal. They may have married commoners, but they are royal and remain so. And frankly, Beatice's husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, is an aristocrat from Italian nobility. Edoardo's father's courtesy title is "Count," which means Edoardo also carries the courtesy title of Count or will upon the father's death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2021 2:00 AM

Royal relationships were presented as fairy tales in past generations

Eugenie and Jack's relationship seems more like Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott

by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie are royal.

They both royal.

And they're both princesses.

But neither of them has the title of "Princess Royal" - I learned about that on the Eugenie and Beatrice thread

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2021 2:06 AM

And Jack has aristocratic ancestors, doesn't he? Isn't his grandfather a baron or a baronet or something?

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2021 2:42 AM

Maybe because the Cambridges are vacationing and not together?

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2021 2:55 AM

Bean has no right to complain after her pub crawl with Justin Trudeau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2021 3:36 AM

^Bea

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2021 3:37 AM

Kind of sad for Princess Eugenie, who gave birth not too long ago. Knowing now that Prince Andrew (Eugenie's father) is such a scumbag. I hope the husband is not a scumbag as well. To think Fergie was looked down upon because of that toe-sucking photo; meanwhile, Prince Andrew was with Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2021 3:41 AM

Please, a friend's tiddie flash during a quick dip in Capri is not remotely infidelity.

And, he's no catch, why would she even bother?

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2021 3:48 AM

Technically, it's true that Eugenie is not a member of the aristocracy. Not because her husband doesn't have a title, but because she herself was born an HRH. She is royalty, not aristocracy. Her husband is a commoner. She's royalty.

Eugenie is "thought" to have accompanied Jack on the trip, but not attended the boat party.

Topless sunbathing and swimming are common in Europe.

I tend to agree with poster above that this is media hype of what probably means nothing.

That said, it can't be enjoyable for the dumpy Eugenie, who probably wouldn't be seen dead in a swimsuit, to see her husband's arm casually draped around a woman who looks the way the woman in the orange swimsuit does in hers.

Let alone plastered over tdd the tabloid front pages.

Btw, the MIRROR has some photos up of Jack and the baby inside Frogmore Cottage. As the Harkles would never have allowed this if still in possession over a couple of "subletters", I think the story about the Harkles' last possessions being removed last week has legs.

The Brooksbanks have taken over the lease and the Harkles no longer have a Crown Estate property as their UK home.

Kate is taking over Harry's rugby patronages, and Anne is alleged to have nailed the Royal Marines patronage.

They aren't coming back.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2021 10:43 AM

[quote]Edoardo's father's courtesy title is "Count," which means Edoardo also carries the courtesy title of Count or will upon the father's death.

Weh geng t'Itlay t'yuse ah titles. Looking forwed to the ool the pah-stah espeschley. Yeahs of it. Sho my tablism's up to the job.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2021 11:48 AM

[quote]My big take away is that Brooksbank is not hot.

He's got a handsome face, but he's got that British/Northern European thing in which even a fit guy looks pale & doughy. He should've worn a rash guard to hide his pale chest.

by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2021 11:55 AM

Even if the whole thing is innocent, Jack should not have posed for a photo with his arm around Missy wearing the orange bikini.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2021 11:58 AM

Most people age badly and he's aging worst than most.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2021 11:58 AM

If this is the best he can do in the way of infidelity--2 of those women look middle-aged. The sight of that orange swim-suited bottom has put me off my lunch.

It's him, so obligatory The Windsors reference: tequila shots!

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2021 12:06 PM

R35 I love the Bea & Eug actresses in THE WINDSORS. They’re so sloppy and broad, but earnest and loveable at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2021 12:24 PM

Absolutely, R45. They are my favourites on that show, always look forward to their scenes, with the occasional appearance of Fergie: "Hullo, girls!"

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2021 12:34 PM

[quote]She is royalty, not aristocracy. Her husband is a commoner. She's royalty.

Do you hear yourself?

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2021 8:15 PM

maybe all these women are lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2021 8:24 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2021 8:59 PM

He’s touchy freely in the other photos, helping with Miss Orange Suit’s towel, a discreet back rub. If he hasn’t been there, he’d like to be. Still, he’s probably safe because she’s only interested in the social benefits and he’s not exactly a hottie. Poor Eugenie gained at least 100 lbs weight during her pregnancy so I expect she’s feeling very insecure.

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2021 9:02 PM

Why was there no thread when the ex princess of Luxembourg remarried a couple of weeks ago? I thought you bitches would be all over that.

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2021 9:03 PM

R49 Of course Daily Mail has ”investigated” all the details. Those women scream trash. How can he be so stupid. New born babies are miracles, so cute. How could he leave his baby to join those trashy hos? Disgusting. I would never forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2021 9:18 PM

It's a Casamigos publicity event. Are you people deliberately being stupid?

by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2021 9:20 PM

Orange bathing suit knows how to pose. In the posed shots, she looks great. In the candids, she looks middle-aged.

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2021 9:28 PM

R46 thanks to THE WINDSORS, I now know how to pronounce ‘Eugenie’ in the proper royal way (‘YuehSHAYYYNeee’).

by Anonymousreply 55August 1, 2021 10:07 PM

Thankfully, this seems to be a one-day story. This too shall pass quickly. But for christssakes Jack, knock off the bullshit. Company event or not, there was no need to pose for photos when your wife just had a baby. Not a good look topless in the Mediterranean.

Leave the scandals to the money-grubbing, lying, grifters, the Monteshitto Markles.

by Anonymousreply 56August 1, 2021 11:09 PM

She looks like a 50 year older frump who is the nanny not the wife how could OP think he’s “devoted” to her? He likes her royalty and the perks associated with it. She’s ghastly looking. I mean the two ugliest horse faces and squishy bodies made her. No bloody wonder he’s frolicking on a yacht with actual fit women.

by Anonymousreply 57August 1, 2021 11:34 PM

Jack has to learn that he's tabloid-worthy now, and more importantly that bitches thirsty for exposure will most certainly try to take advantage of his good nature by casually putting their arm around him if there is a camera nearby. They know he's going to get exposure, and they're happy to exploit that to see themselves in the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2021 12:07 AM

Glamorous female pals, lol?

by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2021 12:12 AM

R57, they’re fitter than Euge, but two of them have alcoholics’ booze guts. Which, I suppose, is fitting, for ladies who are promoting booze.

The actual “model” still has some hanging flab when bent over, which should not be happening. I guess she’s more of an Instagram personality than an actual model?

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2021 1:07 AM

One of the news articles quoted above refers to Clooney as one of the owners of Casamigo. He sold his interest in the company a few years ago and is no longer involved.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2021 1:35 AM

That WHORE Meghan Markle is behind all of this!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2021 5:42 AM

Oh fuck off. It's not like he was sucking anyone's toes.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2021 5:45 AM

[quote]the two ugliest horse faces and squishy bodies made her

How vivid.

by Anonymousreply 64August 2, 2021 7:35 AM

R63. That story has been blown out of proportion. He kissed her feet while laying out in the sun. He didn't suck her toes.

By the way Jack...not a good look on a boat in the Mediterranean. Next time, use your brain, mister.

by Anonymousreply 65August 2, 2021 7:43 AM

I want to see more photos of the captain, he looks gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 66August 2, 2021 8:06 AM

R49, those chicks sound like hookers

jack's hand was right on the side of the boob of the woman in an orange bathing suit. They're fucking

I've taken pictures of people I work with when we go out. I NEVER put my hand on the side of their boob. 1. I'd be grossed out and 2. they'd kill me. And then he touched her as she was walking by him (they're fucking). The newspaper showed a pic of Jack, Eugenie with their new baby. Jack leaned a lot closer to orange bathing suit chick than he did to his wife

And the topless woman is a skank. Not for being topless, but for going right up to the captain and drying off her tits in front of his face. He's the help. She's one nasty pig

by Anonymousreply 67August 2, 2021 8:27 AM

R66, are you high? He's gross. He's old and he's fat

by Anonymousreply 68August 2, 2021 8:28 AM

[quote]jack's hand was right on the side of the boob of the woman in an orange bathing suit. They're fucking

I agree! A married man doesn't touch a woman like that unless he's fucking her. Besides, he's British - not French! As a member of the BRF and a representative of a company, I'm sure he's been trained on how & where to put his hands during staged photos.

And anyone who thinks that a woman that gained a ton of weight during pregnancy & still hasn't lost it & sees a picture of her husband yucking it up with some skanky model-types isn't pissed knows nothing about women - particularly new mothers

by Anonymousreply 69August 2, 2021 9:07 AM

These chicks are hookers. The "influencer" stuff, is just a cover, or it's just a side gig. It allows them to explain why they travel all over. These women are friends with Hofit Golan. They have no jobs, but they live great lives. It's like magic

And in the second article, they mention victoria hervey. She's sleazy. She also dated prince andrew and was VERY good friends with ghislaine maxwell and jeffrey epstein. She's sold stories to the tabloids recently saying ghislaine is innocent & was brainwashed. Victoria is also very good friends with Hofit Golan. They go all over together

ghislaine taught victoria how to give blowjobs, just like she taught all the sex slaves how to give blowjobs. Victoria proudly sold that story to the tabloids. Victoria doesn't have a job either. Supposedly she has a trust fund, but years ago she was so BROKE and had serious addiction issues. And then she became friends with ghislaine. And no more money problems. It's like magic.

Hofit Golan is also good friends with Lindsey Lohan. Lindsey used to be BROKE and had addiction issues. But now, she travels all over & doesn't have a job. But somehow she has money. It's like magic

Hmmmm. All this magic

by Anonymousreply 70August 2, 2021 9:13 AM

Topless? Capri? Shocking.

Imprudent to be drawn into photo ops with models and product promoters, maybe. But so what?

I've seen the tits of most of the women I know, and I've only been to the beach with a relative few of them. I've seen the dicks and asses of a lot of straight friends for that matter. People are not so prudish in Europe as in the U.S. or the U.K.

by Anonymousreply 71August 2, 2021 9:26 AM

But to go up to the help and stand 1 foot away from him and rub your tits dry is super TRASHY

And Jack was so comfortable touching that woman's tit and she was happy to let him.

It's such bad taste and tremendously bad judgement. He's humiliated his wife to within an inch of her life and the wife's entire family

by Anonymousreply 72August 2, 2021 10:03 AM

He has a smaller gut than those old whores splayed about him.

by Anonymousreply 73August 2, 2021 10:38 AM

But on the positive side, Jack's troubles came out at the perfect time to detract from the fact that Prince Charles' nephew was caught selling access to him.

In actuality, it was really Charles who got caught allowing his nephew to sell access to him. It's just the latest grifting scandal for charles. And it was way down the page of the tabloid sites. While Jack's was the top story. Front page news

What a "coincidence"

The nephew is by marriage, on the side of that parker bowles woman's family

by Anonymousreply 74August 2, 2021 10:54 AM

Oh for God’s sake, R72, why don’t you unclench? A yacht captain in the Mediterranean has seen more bare titties than you’ve had hot dinners.

by Anonymousreply 75August 2, 2021 11:17 AM

In what universe is this a yacht?

by Anonymousreply 76August 2, 2021 11:18 AM

R55 - Actually, "The Windors" got it wrong. It's YouZHAYnee in French, but YOUgenee in English. If you watch the video of Eugenie's wedding, she very clearly pronounces her name the English way during the vows. "I YOUgenee, take thee . . . "

by Anonymousreply 77August 2, 2021 12:21 PM

A lot of prudish fraus posting like he’s caught with his pants down. Judgmental against women for no reason other than Mean Girls judgmental behavior. The women photographed with Jack are having pejoratives piled on them or backstories invented of their lives. Why? Because they posed in skimpy swimsuits or took topless dips with a married man onboard?

These women did nothing wrong except enjoying themselves in the vicinity of a pasty, unattractive married man. Why should they cover up or not have fun just because a new father is onboard and he’s married to a minor royal? Why should these women consider how much extra weight his hefty wife has gained during pregnancy, as if this had any bearing in how they should enjoy their day out?

Also, I don’t know how one can infer that Jack is fucking these women by the way he posed with them. Men who are under certain age, let’s say under 40, are more comfortable with having female friends and showing affection between friends of both genders. Hugs and friendly pats don’t necessarily mean sexual familiarity or that they want to fuck them.

Why not just blame Jack for what you presume to be behavior while on a promotional run for his work? People are making these women to be hoes as if they’re on par with truly shameless, self-promoting ho like Meghan. Why? Because they enjoyed themselves on a boat with the ugly, pasty husband of the Sussexes’ only friendly relative in the RF?

by Anonymousreply 78August 2, 2021 1:23 PM

Harry would never do this to me.

He knows that if I ever caught him cheating, I'd cut of his balls and stuff them in his mouth!

by Anonymousreply 79August 2, 2021 1:54 PM

LMAO

I didn't realize he works for Casamigos. His caricature on The Windsors is more faithful than I thought (he always appears wearing promotional swag and he carries bottles and yells out, "Shots!"

by Anonymousreply 80August 2, 2021 1:58 PM

You marry your parents. Unfortunately hers are trashy

by Anonymousreply 81August 2, 2021 2:02 PM

Wait until that sleazy Italian starts cheating on Beatrice.

I think both sisters will be divorced in the next ten years.

The only one who will still be married, is stupid Waitey Katie.

She's got her eyes on the prize.

by Anonymousreply 82August 2, 2021 2:06 PM

Was it their looks that kept them from finding wealthy men to marry? One of them dated a wealthy tech guy for years and then he dumped her and quickly married a model.

by Anonymousreply 83August 2, 2021 2:13 PM

R67, I agree. His hand should be on her shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 84August 2, 2021 2:23 PM

But, but... MEGHAN!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 85August 2, 2021 2:26 PM

[Quote]He's got a handsome face, but he's got that British/Northern European thing in which even a fit guy looks pale & doughy.

Paging Tom Brady to the white courtesy phone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 2, 2021 3:12 PM

Of course the sleazy Italian will eventually tire of Beatrice after she balloons up to surpass her former weight. She and her sister have fat genes and it’ll get worse after they have a couple more kids. Edo looks like he’s image-conscious to boot, the marriage upped his social advantage from that standpoint, not that Bea is hot or particularly accomplished professionally. But he’s not such a great catch either, he’s short and weighs about the same as Bea in those wedding photos. That’s aside from him dropping his live-in girlfriend and baby mama to hook up with Bea in the first place, shows iffy character.

by Anonymousreply 87August 2, 2021 3:17 PM

This has shades of Mike Tindall at the rugby World Cup in Australia early in his marriage (or was it engagement?) to Zara. He was photographed at a bar being overly flirty with a woman. Made all the tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 88August 2, 2021 3:31 PM

Princess-ing is one job where social progress has actually made things HARDER. Back in the day a granddaughter of a monarch could be guaranteed a match with a high-calibre fellow royal (as was the case with Queen Elizabeth II). Nowadays they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and marry brand ambassadors (Eugenie), divorced Eurotrash (Beatrice), personal trainers (Victoria of Sweden), residents of Florida (Madeleine of Sweden), convicts (Infanta Cristina of Spain), and visual artists (Märtha Louise of Norway)!

by Anonymousreply 89August 2, 2021 3:46 PM

You would frolic with other women if your wife looked like Eugenie too. What a creature she is.

by Anonymousreply 90August 2, 2021 3:47 PM

She's prettier than her husband is handsome. There's nothing remotely attractive about him...which is why I doubt he could even cheat on her if he tried.

by Anonymousreply 91August 2, 2021 3:51 PM

[quote]This has shades of Mike Tindall at the rugby World Cup in Australia early in his marriage (or was it engagement?) to Zara. He was photographed at a bar being overly flirty with a woman. Made all the tabloids.

Yes, but after that, Zara probably put his balls in her purse & he never did it again. Time will tell if this was anomaly or if Friendly Jack really is like Andrew

by Anonymousreply 92August 2, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]Harry would never do this to me. He knows that if I ever caught him cheating, I'd cut of his balls and stuff them in his mouth!

From all appearances, I thought she'd done that a couple of years ago. If she actually hasn't, she might want to check there's any there to cut off.

by Anonymousreply 93August 2, 2021 4:23 PM

Perhaps Eugenie's snatch isn't quite the same since the birth of her baby, so Jack has sought relief elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 94August 2, 2021 5:44 PM

[quote] These chicks are hookers. The "influencer" stuff, is just a cover,

Not a cover, really. Influencers ARE whores.

by Anonymousreply 95August 2, 2021 5:45 PM

Was there any toe-sucking?

by Anonymousreply 96August 2, 2021 5:47 PM

Bea: Did you really have to cavort with bikini clad women on boats while you work?

Jack: Your mum was topless while having her toes sucked by a manwhore. And?

by Anonymousreply 97August 2, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote][R67], I agree. His hand should be on her shoulder.

R84. What? His hand should have been on his dick wanking alone in his hotel room. He should never have been photographed on a boat in the Mediterranean without his wife who just had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 98August 2, 2021 6:47 PM

[quote] Because they enjoyed themselves on a boat with the ugly, pasty husband of the Sussexes’ only friendly relative in the RF?

She is NOT "friendly" and she's certainly no friend of mine. The fucking bitch wore MY TIARA at HER wedding. Yes, it's MY TIARA because I wanted it. That makes it MINE.

by Anonymousreply 99August 2, 2021 6:54 PM

Princess Madeleine's husband was born and grew up London. They moved as a family to Florida for awhile, then returned to Sweden. They may have moved back, but he's not "from Florida ". He's an investment banker/financier with dual British-American citizenship with an advanced degree from Columbia University.

O'Neill has more class in his pinky than both his sister- and brother-in-law, and Edo and Jack, Mike Tindall, let alone Meghan, rolled up together.

And Edo may or may not be a cad but he's not out of Tobacco Roadm- he's rich, was brought up in Bea's social circle, had a title of his own and he looks about average height for a man. And quite surprisingly, in recent photos, Bea, who is due on October, looks like she's controlling the pregnancy weight much better than Euge did.

That doesn't mean Edo isn't a shit and the treatment of the Baby Mama isn't a good sign, but do far he's been quiet and dignified. But he's hardly trailer trash.

And for all his pedigree and titles, so far Harry has managed to outdo them all in sheer ugly indecent behaviour.

Harry and Meghan have the race to the gutter nailed. It isn't even a photo finish.

by Anonymousreply 100August 2, 2021 7:13 PM

Oh please! Even though she's beloved on DL, Fergie (and Andrew) had the gutter furnished, and decorated with knicknacks accumulated over the course of decades, before Meghan and Harry got there.

by Anonymousreply 101August 2, 2021 7:43 PM

R101 - I was speaking of the current generation in response to poster above comment referencing same.

I wouldn't remotely suggest, nor did I, that there was no one else who set a standard before them. In fact, one generation behind the Yorks, I'd submit Tony Armstrong Jones, climber par excellence, and the generation before that, the. Behaviour of the Queen's cousin, Earl Harewood, toward his long-suffering wife. And then there's the Merry Mistresses of Edward VII.

But in terms of an agenda whose first item is to destroy father, brother, grandmother in hopes of either bringing down or damaging the institution that gave them everything they have - and with provable lies - I do think the Sussexes have added a new aspect besides sheer bad taste and careless fecklessness.

In the latter regard, the Harkles' vendetta for blood money I think puts them in a category by themselves. In a place that Saint Dians opened the door to.

by Anonymousreply 102August 2, 2021 7:56 PM

^* Saint Diana

by Anonymousreply 103August 2, 2021 7:56 PM

R100 Lol at Edo being rich. Do you live in Alabama? Cause Edo is rich by 'bama standards. By London standards he is not rich. He is not rich anywhere in the Western world. He is not so poor as tequila boy, but he in no way can provide for the lifestyle the heifers expect to be kept in.

As I said before, both the Royale Heifers will need to kowtow to their father's financial backers, the despotic ruler of Tajikistan and the other stans, and they will prostate themselves further to any truly rich people for their keep and a place on a yacht every summer. No doubt another Epstein will appear on the horizon to provide them succor.

When Charles becomes King, those two are dunso. They will be appearing at any despots parties to make a few bucks. Zara and Phillip can help them hook up with Chinese adverts. The future looks bright indeed!

As we have pointed out, due to their lack of beauty and other assorted factors, the Heifers had to marry way below their station.

Edo's father lives modestly in France. He is middle class.

by Anonymousreply 104August 2, 2021 8:05 PM

Chris O'Neill is the example to follow for a commoner who has no title and marries into Royalty. Low profile. No airs. Seems bored with the whole being related through marriage to a Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 105August 2, 2021 8:05 PM

Why do the obsessed Markle stans claim William has affairs? If he did, the tabs would be all over that like white on rice. I really cannot figure out the Markle-etttes' fixation on hating William and Kate. Do they think if they invent enough gossip La Markle will be the Queen? Curiouser and curiouser.

Jack is ugly. Maybe Eugenie thought if she picked an ugly duckling he would be faithful. Whereas in reality, the uglier the male, the more persistent we are (though I'm very handsome myself and not speaking from personal experience of course) and desperate to prove we are hot.

I bet the handsome Eduardo will be more faithful than the dreadfully plain Jack.

by Anonymousreply 106August 2, 2021 8:18 PM

Past behavior predicts future behavior and R106 Edo put social climbing ahead of his family. He dumped his baby momma and infant child to suck on Huge's toes. Doesn't bode well for this marriage.

by Anonymousreply 107August 2, 2021 8:41 PM

He has fucked the orange swim suit.

by Anonymousreply 108August 2, 2021 8:42 PM

R107 I agree. I don’t understand why people give Edo a pass but point out famewhore Meghan’s obvious lies about when she first started seeing Harry (while living with boyfriend Corey). Then they slam, for no reason, Edo’s ex/ baby mama whom lived with and abruptly dropped, for being thirsty, slutty, ugly, etc…. I guess they need to demonize another woman (who did nothing to Bea) in order to make Bea look better. These BRF stans are just as ridiculous as Meghan stans when they do this kind of shit. Frankly, it’s a perfect example of women sometimes being the worst misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 109August 2, 2021 8:57 PM

[quote] Why do the obsessed Markle stans claim William has affairs? If he did, the tabs would be all over that like white on rice.

They were.

[quote] I really cannot figure out the Markle-etttes' fixation on hating William and Kate.

And vice-versa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 2, 2021 9:01 PM

Why would he suck on Huge's toes? He married Raccoonatrice.

by Anonymousreply 111August 2, 2021 9:36 PM

It was not just A involved with JE, he paid off some of Fergie's debts.

by Anonymousreply 112August 2, 2021 11:47 PM

Sarah Ferguson defends Jack Brookbank as "A Man of Integrity."

Sarah Ferguson is speaking out in defense of her son-in-law, Jack Brooksbank, after he stirred headlines.

The 35-year-old, who is married to Ferguson's daughter Princess Eugenie, was recently photographed aboard a yacht in Capri with three scantily-clad gal pals ready to soak up the sun. In one snapshot, the brand ambassador was seen alongside a mystery woman, who was seemingly topless, as they dried themselves off with white towels. The craft’s captain was also present.

Several other shots taken on the Italian coast have been circulating among British tabloids. A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace didn’t immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

U.K.’s DailyMail reported Brooksbank was on a business trip and attending a star-studded charity ball while his wife stayed behind with their son.

The outlet alleged that Brooksbank was joined by Rachel Zalis, a former editor of Glamour magazine who is now the global director of Casamigos, the tequila company where Brooksbank also serves as a brand ambassador.

The outlet also claimed he was joined by Maria Buccellati, a model-turned-brand ambassador, as well as Italian model Erica Pelosini. A source close to Brooksbank alleged to The Mail on Sunday that Eugenie didn’t join her spouse in Capri because he was "there to work at the ball."

Several outlets have also reported that Brooksbank is good friends with the women.

Additionally, Ferguson said during an appearance on BBC One’s "The One Show" on Monday, that Brooksbank "was on doing his job. "Jack, who was on the front page, is a man of such integrity. He’s just one of my most favorite people, I call him James Bond actually," she said, according to the Daily Mail.

She continued: "He’s just a superhero in my book, and he’s a great father, a fabulous husband, and he’s never at front of house, he always likes to be at the back. So for them to make this story is completely fabricated, he works as an ambassador for Casamigos, and he was on doing his job, and so I think it’s really important that we clarify that for Jack‘s sake."

Last month, People magazine reported that Eugenie and Brooksbank postponed their son’s christening because one of the guests had to self-isolate.

Some of those who were supposed to be in attendance included Eugenie’s sister Princess Beatrice, who is expecting her first child this fall.

In observance of coronavirus rules, no more than 30 were expected to attend the ceremony. It’s unknown whether the guest in question had COVID-19 or if they had been in contact with someone who tested positive. Buckingham Palace didn’t immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment at the time.

Eugenie is the younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duchess of York. She is the granddaughter of the queen, 95.

The couple welcomed their son on Feb. 9 at London’s Portland Hospital. At the time, the British princess said on Instagram that the baby was named after his great-great-great-great-great grandfather Prince Albert, husband of Queen Victoria, who had Augustus as a middle name.

One of the baby’s middle names also pays tribute to Eugenie’s late grandfather, Prince Philip. The Duke of Edinburgh, who was hospitalized at the time of the baby’s birth, passed away on April 9 at age 99.

August is not expected to get a royal title and will be known as Master August Brooksbank. According to the outlet, he is the ninth of the queen’s 10 great-grandchildren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113August 3, 2021 12:18 AM

Fergie is not a great one to vouch for ANYONE's integrity, sorry. Grifter, terrible judgement, etc. I get why she is trying to make it better but the messenger matters.

Where he had his hands was not friendly nor professional, it was familiar.

by Anonymousreply 114August 3, 2021 12:26 AM

If anyone knows a thing or two about integrity, it's the woman who constantly raves about her pedophile ex, and who was caught on camera trying to sell access to the BRF.

by Anonymousreply 115August 3, 2021 12:44 AM

Dumb nuts Jack is raining a bit on the launch of Sarah's new book which is available starting tomorrow 3 Aug. Jack deserves a good smack upside the head.

by Anonymousreply 116August 3, 2021 1:06 AM

Thank God for gin and these delicious herbal gummy candies. Angela, bring me another container, please.

I just don't feel like giving a shit any more.

Idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 3, 2021 1:21 AM

Poor Eug looks just Andrew with that receding upper lip & the horse teeth. So unfortunate.

Edo & his ex— She rents office space from him in the same building he works in. Very very cozy. I definitely don’t think Edo is in it for the long haul with Bea. Was shocked he actually married her.

by Anonymousreply 118August 3, 2021 1:38 AM

R118 like it or not Edo is going to have a relationship with his ex because they share a young son. His ex has moved on and she seems to have a decent relationship with Edo. She hasn’t told tawdry stories for money to the tabloids and seems to stay in her professional lane. Aside from her IG and magazine profiles showcasing her company (both she’s had prior to being exposed as the dumped ex), she’s not out there being tacky trading on association with her ex’s newly royal connections, or trying to launch a celebrity career. It could’ve ended a lot worse for Bea, she could’ve been a woman bent on revenge and trash Bea in media by blaming her publicly. Bea should count herself lucky Dara isn’t the payback queen.

by Anonymousreply 119August 3, 2021 1:55 AM

R119, the girlfriend went to the tabloids the day it was announced Edo was seeing Eugenie

I think someone went to her and explained how this could and would work out for her

1. he's not going back to her

2. she stands to get a lot more money out of him if his past relationship isn't dragged across the front pages of the tabloids

she did the math and she may not like it, but she's making the best of the situation. Plus, I'm sure Edo's mom gave her a payoff. Almost overnight, the ex was okay with his relationship with Beatrice. The mother is obsessed with being close to the royal family. And they love her because she pays for everything. The royal family loves anyone who picks up the tab

And Edo's not rich. His mother is. Just because a parent is rich, doesn't mean their child is rich

by Anonymousreply 120August 3, 2021 4:10 AM

[quote] Why do the obsessed Markle stans claim William has affairs? If he did, the tabs would be all over that like white on rice

They DID. They all printed that he had an affair with Rose

They NEVER would have printed that unless they had concrete sources.

Even when charles was cheating and everyone knew it, the tabloids continued to call camilla parker bowles, his confidant, a good friend, and a lot of other bullshit

It was only after Diana told the world in Andrew Morton's book that they were having an affair during their entire marriage, did the tabloids begin to say, "alleged affair". And even then they would say that Diana alleges he had an affair (as if she was imagining it). It wasn't until charles admitted it on television, that they finally called it what it was

if they were only guessing william had an affair with Rose, they'd have written lame stories like they did with charles. "Rose Hanbury has become a close confidant of prince william". But they didn't do that. They a front page cover on william's affair

by Anonymousreply 121August 3, 2021 4:19 AM

No one in that header pic has lips. Do the elite not have lips.

by Anonymousreply 122August 3, 2021 4:36 AM

Wow - am I ever behind on BRF news! This thread is the first time I discovered that Bea's husband fathered a child and then dumped the mother.

Why did the Queen approve of this marriage?

by Anonymousreply 123August 3, 2021 4:38 AM

Bea is far enough down the line of succession she doesn't need HM's permission to marry.

by Anonymousreply 124August 3, 2021 4:42 AM

r123 "We all love 'Jack the Lad,'" said HM, smiling quietly to herself.

🙄

by Anonymousreply 125August 3, 2021 4:45 AM

[quote]the girlfriend went to the tabloids the day it was announced Edo was seeing Eugenie

R120. Edo is Beatrice's husband. Jack is Eugenie's husband.

by Anonymousreply 126August 3, 2021 4:50 AM

That doesn't mean anything with this group. How do you know Edo wasn't seeing Eugenie too?

by Anonymousreply 127August 3, 2021 4:53 AM

R123 yes it was a juicy story when it hit. Her now husband was living with his fiancée Dara and infant son when he started dating Bea, and forgot to tell Dara. Dara and her parents found out when photos/ articles about the sudden, budding romance with Bea hit the papers. Again, Bea should be thankful the ex has her own company to run and isn’t the spiteful type. If she was just any Eurotrash or WAG type woman, Bea would’ve been subjected to negative publicity. That’s partly why you haven’t heard about it.

by Anonymousreply 128August 3, 2021 5:08 AM

stupid Fergie is calling her cheating son in law a "superhero". Stupid drunken idiot

She's not happy to let this die down. Not Fergie. She loves the attention too

Poor Eugenie

by Anonymousreply 129August 3, 2021 10:41 AM

Like Andrew, Harry, and Meghan, Fergie has been indulged by the Queen and so never really had enough motivation to learn to keep her mouth shut. She's been living off the royals since her divorce, Andrew paid her debts off because after the divorce she kept on living like a royal, and she's never been allowed to fall so far that she finally learned her lesson.

She was called onto the carpet once by the Queen after trying to defend Andrew after his train wreck interview during the height of the Epstein saga, and had to deny rumours that it was she who urged him to go out and tell his side of the story. No one believed her because the interview was typical of the kind of judgement Fergie parades

Immediately afterward, Fergie was seen being driven into Buckingham Palace alone, undoubtedly to be told to shut her fucking pie-hole as there were serious legal issues at stake.

There's a point at which it stops being endearing and just reminds the rest of us how fucking much the mindless, big-mouthed, indiscreet bitch gets away with because the Queen loves her two granddaughters.

The Queen is a sap. If she'd been a bit more hard-arsed with the idiots in the family all these years, threatening removal of all those nice perks and not protecting them from themselves every time they cocked it up, the family might not now be the gift that keeps on giving for the UK media.

Margaret, Andrew, Fergie, Diana, Harry, Meghan - she cut them all too much slack for too long until the proverbial really hit the fan.

She's a coward, and her failure to put the fear of God into them all is responsible for the family mess.

The only reason the Queen finally lowered the boom on Andrew is because he was in real legal danger, and even she had no choice any longer.

If she'd ordered him to drop Epstein or she'd retire him as a working royal 7-8 years ago, when stuff about the Epstein connection was already starting to emerge in the UK media, the whole scenario would be different now.

Not least, being able to take the Sussex titles without people screaming it was unfair because Look! Andrew still has his!

At every bend in the road, it's the Queen's spineless handling of the morons in the family that has brought the BRF to the state it's in. The Queen and Charles should be down on their knees thanking God for William and Kate.

You're a fucking patsy, Your Majestu, and for all the respect you've engendered about how wonderfully you did your "job", your gutless handling of your idiotic kids and grandkids will end by undermining the very institution you are so praised for maintaining.

The ironies here are staggering.

Shut the fuck up, will you, Fergie? You should have been reduced to the level of a barista in Hampstead.

That is, if you were able to compete with all the Eastern Europeans doing a much better job of it, which is doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 130August 3, 2021 11:54 AM

R121, and they stopped when William threatened legal action. Also, I don't think the Daily Mail ever endorsed this; The Sun did.

by Anonymousreply 131August 3, 2021 11:57 AM

Giles Coren and the Swift chick both took their tweets down almost immediately after publishing them. Coren insisted he was drunk when he put his up. Meghan, friends with the other journo, is largely thought to have either been behind or encouraged the story in her seething resentment of Kate.

Coren writes for the TIMES. It's likely he realised his little bit of unproven venomous gossip put his livelihood in danger and he was poking the wrong hornet's nest.

The idea that the gentry of Norfolk would have talked to the press knowing full well who the top of the social pyramid was and would remain for the next four decades or so, is laughable.

It was a naked attempt by "friends" of Meghan to smear the Cambridges.

They found out quickly that William isn't the patsy his father and grandmother are.

by Anonymousreply 132August 3, 2021 12:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 3, 2021 1:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 3, 2021 1:12 PM

R126. At this point, the "princesses" are interchangeable. They are both unattractive sycophants married to losers, and have both learned the art of grifting from their grifting parents.

by Anonymousreply 135August 3, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] I don't think the Daily Mail ever endorsed this; The Sun did.

No one gives a flying fuck what the DAILY FAIL does or does not endorse.

They're nothing but a useless rag. A shill. A paid whore for the BRF.

It's neither a serious, nor reputable "news source."

The only thing it's good for, is to wipe your arse with it.

by Anonymousreply 136August 3, 2021 3:32 PM

R136 A paid whore for the BRF - ffs, they keep negative shite going for days that damage the family. They recycle every last thing the Harkles said about the BRF at every opportunity.

"Harry farted today! This disclosure comes just four months after an explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey in which Harry said,. . ."

A whore, yes: but like most whores, the DM isntbpicky about who's paying.

Get real.

by Anonymousreply 137August 3, 2021 3:40 PM

Given who their father is, I’d actually be surprised if their husbands weren’t cheaters or worse.

by Anonymousreply 138August 3, 2021 3:47 PM

R136 seems to be confusing the Daily Mail with the Torygraph...

by Anonymousreply 139August 3, 2021 3:49 PM

What's with the Fergie blitz - does she have a book coming out or a Netflix show to plug? Or is she tired of the Harkles getting all the tabloid coverage?

by Anonymousreply 140August 3, 2021 4:21 PM

Lol she has a book coming out, R140.

"Her Heart For A Compass."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 3, 2021 4:23 PM

R139 LOL. The irony is that up until the last moment possible, the Telegraph, which was alleged to have good sources at Clarence House, remained ostensibly pro-Sussex in deference to Charles, who was still trying to prop up his son and bitch of a daughter in law.

Eventually, it became impossible to defend the Sussexes, and probably Clarence House didn't even try to push a forgiving narrative any longer, for obvious reasons.

The Telegraph has now had one of its columnists threatened with death by stabbing (as well as her three children) for criticising Meghan. Given this and the dire view of the public toward the Harkles, it's hardly surprising if the paper isn't even trying any longer.

The Harkles should have come out and condemned the rabid fan who made death threats against a respected journalist. They shouldn't complain about unfair criticism when they publish criticism of British editors but fail to condemn death threats against journalists for legitimate criticism.

They really are the most sickening hypocrites on God's earth, from the titles issue to press issues.

by Anonymousreply 142August 3, 2021 4:27 PM

Why doesn't anyone ever blast Fergie for hawking her merchandise?

Why only Meghan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 3, 2021 4:28 PM

Some explanation of the British media for Americans. Rupert Murdoch has been trying to take down the Royal Family since the 1980s. His rags will publish anything that is likely to destabilize the monarchy. He wants to be King. Murdoch owns the Times and the Sun. His crowning glory News of the World (commonly known as News of the Screws) went bust after it was revealed they had hacked the phones of celebrities. They even hacked the phone of the mother of a murder victim.

The Daily Mail will publish anything to get it clicks. Once known as Princess Di's personal mouthpiece, it has now converted to competing with National Enquirer to promote any scandalous gossip. Daily Express used to compete with the Mail but now they're reduced to reprinting scandal the Mail digs up.

The Telegraph is the only broadsheet with any possible connection to Buckingham Palace staff. The Guardian is leftie and has always been republican, i.e. anti-monarchy. The Independent is irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 144August 3, 2021 4:31 PM

The married people in that social class cheat and it's very common and "normal" for them. As long as it's discreet.

by Anonymousreply 145August 3, 2021 4:39 PM

R143. Well it seems the British people have a large capacity to tolerate grifting from people that look and sound like them.

by Anonymousreply 146August 3, 2021 9:05 PM

[quote] and they stopped when William threatened legal action. Also, I don't think the Daily Mail ever endorsed this; The Sun did.

The Mail reported it. Front page. Right at the top

He didn't sue them though. They said he was fucking one of his good friend's wives and he didn't sue them? sure. I noticed that Rose or her gay husband didn't say a damned word. They didn't say it was false and didn't ask the paper to print a retraction either. That also tells you it was true.

And making Rose attend Christmas service with the Royal's was the Queen's way of punishing/humiliating Rose and telling her to stop fucking william. In the old days they would have made her wear a scarlet letter

For the British papers to print this, it was 100% TRUE. And they had proof. Like I said, unless they know for a FACT, they will just hint around about "close friendship", "confidant", blah, blah, blah

And what do you know? right after that happened, the mail has had constant "tips" from "palace sources" about Harry & his wife. That's how it works with this family. They will exchange gossip for good press. It's how it's always worked. For Christ sakes, prince charles used to exchange very private things about his own sons to the tabloids in exchange for good press about that parker bowles woman. That is a FACT. You may not like it, but it is TRUE. And that's why his sons barely tolerated him for years. william's affair is the thing that made him stop resenting his father. He doesn't want to be a hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 147August 3, 2021 9:11 PM

R147 what’s with the RANDOM all caps for some WORDS yet you are unable to capitalise Charles’s or William’s given names in your HISTRIONIC posts?

by Anonymousreply 148August 3, 2021 9:17 PM

R145 As opposed to what other classes? Politicians from the self-made (Bill Clinton) to the privileged (Matt Hancock)? Actors (don't get us started!)? Artists? Athletes? Travelling salesmen? Car dealers? Lorrie drivers?

Infidelity is common as dirt.

Hence, it even made it into the Ten Commandments:

"Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife."

by Anonymousreply 149August 3, 2021 9:19 PM

R147 reminds me of Brendad Ickson, only with moderate spell check.

by Anonymousreply 150August 3, 2021 9:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151August 3, 2021 10:13 PM

Here's the Queen before she got to the service.

It looks like she's casting a spell on someone. Could it be Rose? I think so

This picture is fabulous

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152August 3, 2021 10:15 PM

R151 Maybe Rose looked MISERABLE because she was being PAPPED while on the WAY to CHURCH and because she knew THAT some unhinged Sussex Squad MEMBER (I.e. YOU) would take this as a SIGN that she had FUCKED william and that the QUEEN was punishing her for THIS by asking her TO join her FAMILY for church ON Christmas Day.

by Anonymousreply 153August 3, 2021 11:19 PM

R147 what's your Meghan fanfic page on Medium called?

by Anonymousreply 154August 4, 2021 12:52 AM

Will someone on DL please review for us Fergie's new novel - what's it called again - A Fart in the Rumpus?

by Anonymousreply 155August 4, 2021 1:17 AM

The DM never reported the Rose Hanbury rumour.

by Anonymousreply 156August 4, 2021 1:17 AM

Does anyone still frolic?

by Anonymousreply 157August 4, 2021 1:26 AM

R153, Why you are taking it so personally that william was fucking Rose. I could understand if you were Kate. But you're NOT

You're preposterous. There were police all around. She stayed in the back behind everyone looking miserable each and every one of them knew she was fucking william

The Queen always goes to church with her family. She made a special exception for Rose. And Miss Misery Guts Rose was invited to a state banquet for that fool, donald trump. Rose stayed in the back, while everyone else went inside. That's completely against protocol. And she was outside the banquet room talking to a Daily Mail reporter

>>>>>Who knew that one state dinner could spark so much drama? At first, it was Trump’s clash with the Sussex royals that made the Queen’s banquet a tense affair. But apparently, it was a fraught evening for the Cambridge royals too. Kate Middleton’s reaction to Rose Hanbury’s state dinner appearance was nothing short of fury

Noteworthy details included the fact that Hanbury was one of the last people in the procession, had a Daily Mail gossip columnist on her arm and was seated as far away from Kate as humanly possible. It’s unclear whether any of these are subtle snubs to Hanbury, who a royal reporter says was in attendance due to her husband’s status as Lord Great Chamberlain. Either way, it does not appear that Hanbury and Kate had any opportunity — or intention — of interacting that night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 4, 2021 1:31 AM

r151 Her husband is gay?

by Anonymousreply 159August 4, 2021 1:40 AM

The Meghan fanfic writer is delirious.

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2021 1:52 AM

R158 I hope you're getting paid to indulge your overactive imagination. Otherwise somebody needs to get a restraining order on you.

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2021 1:56 AM

Yes her husband is gay

And look what I found. Pictures of Rose and Harry at a 2017 state banquet. She looks miserable, and more importantly, he looks miserable. I bet william and Rose were having an affair back then. Pics of them at the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 4, 2021 1:58 AM

R158 With ALL due RESPECT, you’re A fucking DELUDED idiot.

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2021 2:11 AM

R161 has such a crush on william he/she refuses to believe he cheated on kate. It's so pathetic.

And well known food columnist tweeted about it. Then he deleted it. But no legitimate writer in England is going to make up anything about a royal in print, unless it's true. He wrote about it because the tabloids printed the whole tawdry affair. No alluding, none of that. Just straight up, william and rose are having an affair

Giles Coren

yes. it is an affair. i haven't read the piece but i know about the affair. EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE AFFAIR, darling, even us jews. (although admittedly i'm quite a posh jew - such a thing exists)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2021 2:14 AM

Rose's gay husband (David Rocksavage) was in the June 1999 Gay Times magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2021 2:24 AM

r165 For what reason? What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 166August 4, 2021 2:30 AM

Coren knows jack shit about the royal family. He's a notoriously bitchy (and incompetent) restaurant reviewer.

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2021 2:32 AM

Giles Coren seems to have gone very quiet over at The Times. The arrogant fuck went too far with that business about the dead reporter.

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2021 3:00 AM

Oh well if a “well known food columnist” tweeted it, R164 (well-known alcoholic minor food columnist, if we’re being honest), then it MUST be TRUE, right?

R164, YOU’RE an IDIOT - but respect FOR someone who IS not ASHAMED of their IDIOCY.

by Anonymousreply 169August 4, 2021 6:18 AM

R151 William must like jumping on a bag of bones because Rose is also really thin

by Anonymousreply 170August 4, 2021 7:51 AM

She was a high fashion model before she married Rocksavage. She spends most of her time in England and manages the estate and the great house. He spends most of his time in Paris living with his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 171August 4, 2021 7:57 AM

R169, a well known columnist isn't going to risk his career unless he was positive it happened

What the fuck is wrong with you? william cheated on kate.

You are acting like he cheated on you.

The Sun has Arthur Edwards as employees. He's been best friends with camilla for 3 decades. They would have not gone to press with that unless they knew it for a fact.

by Anonymousreply 172August 4, 2021 9:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173August 4, 2021 9:37 AM

CAPS to ignore...

by Anonymousreply 174August 4, 2021 9:46 AM

[quote]Here's the Queen before she got to the service. It looks like she's casting a spell on someone.

She looks like she's thinking "give me inner peace to deal with my fucking AWFUL family!"

I'm guessing that it's a correct assumption that there is at least *some* truth to the Rose stories or lawsuits would be flying.

Reading this article reminded me of the perceptions of pre-Megs/pre-COVID Wills & Kate. In some ways, they should thank her for forcing them to change their image & put up a better pubic face. Now they're terrified of being viewed as the way the Harkles paint them, so they're clearly trying much harder to at least put up a better front. Funny how that worked out - Markle might actually be the catalyst for saving the next generation of BRF

by Anonymousreply 175August 4, 2021 12:48 PM

Ha - better "public" face - not pubic face!

by Anonymousreply 176August 4, 2021 12:48 PM

R175 - William isn't the sort to make threats he won't back up, and the two bottom-feeders knew it. If they'd kept it up, he'd have sued, and that's why they took those tweets down so quickly.

And since William isn't the sort to make threats he won't back up, it rather proves that there wasn't any truth to the rumours.

It's Harry who makes legal threats he can't back up, which is why his threats to the BBC and other papers not to run the story of how he lied about getting permission from the Queen to use her nickname for his daughter, and that there was no video call with the Queen after the birth, fell quietly by the wayside.

Ditto Meghan's legal complaint about the TIMES running the excerpt from Lacey's "updated" book about her ditching the market on her first tour due to resentment of the UN Women group running the event because they refused to make her an Ambassador when she wasn't famous, and that instead she left after two minutes and headed off to a spa with her then-pal, Jessica Mulroney, who accompanied her on the tour.

William is known inside the family as "the Enforcer". He doesn't back off. The people who started the rumours knew it. That's why they backed off, and that's why lawsuits weren't flying.

by Anonymousreply 177August 4, 2021 1:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178August 4, 2021 2:07 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSS R173!!!!!

Finally, someone OUTS WILLIAM as the piece of shit that he is.

Rag on Harry and Meghan all you want. It's just hate and jealousy.

The real trainwreck is William and Kate.

Everyone will know the truth one day, when Harry and Meghan are the stable couple with money and a beautiful mansion in California, while William and Kate go through the messy divorce.

by Anonymousreply 179August 4, 2021 3:27 PM

THIS APOLOGY IS DETRACTING FROM INTERNATIONAL FOCUS ON MEGHAN'S BIRTHDAY!

by Anonymousreply 180August 4, 2021 3:50 PM

Windsors are a dynasty of trashy people. The Queen is a rare exception.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 4, 2021 3:52 PM

I forgive Jack for reasons of cosy-looking chest hair.

by Anonymousreply 182August 4, 2021 3:59 PM

I see Meghan's deluded fangirls from Celebitchy have arrived. Are you ladies typing from your Occupational Therapy workshop at the psych ward?

by Anonymousreply 183August 4, 2021 4:36 PM

R179 Dear, you really must remember to take your meds.

Go along home now.

Meghan's the one with one divorce already behind her, remember?

See you at Wills' and Kate's coronation, dear.

by Anonymousreply 184August 4, 2021 6:17 PM

What's with the MegStans' obsession with William and Kate? How weird. It's like they're jealous of people they'll never meet because their idol La Markle is jealous of them.

by Anonymousreply 185August 4, 2021 6:36 PM

Oh, my sides!

Yes, as William and Kate continue life in the 21-room flat in KP (with the the adjoining one if the same size being converted into their reception rooms and offices), and the 10-bedroom Grade II listed Anmer Hall, and William eventually inherits Sandringham, Balmoral, and the gorgeous neo-classical Highgrove House, and takes up residence as the master of Windsor Castle...

He and Kate are going to be penniless and looking on at that "mansion" in one of the most drought-ridden areas in America.

Yup, KP, Windsor Castle, Highgrove House, Balmoral, Sandringham . . . all William's in due course, plus the revenues from the Duchy of Cornwall, and then as King the revenues from the Duchy of Lancaster - not to mention what he will inherit from his father's personal fortune.

I don't know how poor, dear Wills will make it through.

Did I forget the fabulous art collection he will inherit, only a portion of which is vested in the State? The real estate, the land holdings, the private jewellery collection that isn't part of the Crown jewels? And the 30 million pound trust fund that, unlike Harry, William hasn't dipped into?

Yes, Pet, William is going to have no money and that one little house of the Sussex's just can't stack up to ...

Kensington Palace

Anmer Hall

Windsor Castle

Sandringham (personally owned)

Balmoral with 40,000 acres of the richest land in Scotland (personally owned)

Highgrove House

You delusional Meghanstans are not only comical, you seem to lack basic research and maths.

Given that you can't even count houses.

by Anonymousreply 186August 4, 2021 6:36 PM

Who gives a damn about the sour-faced man - the monarchy will not survive Charles and his lack of boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 187August 4, 2021 7:44 PM

R178, "my bathing suit got wet"?

The prostitute named Erica Pelsoni said: 'I usually never go topless, but my bikini got wet and I decided to take it off. I know it does not look right for Jack and his family. I felt very bad for them when I saw the images of him surrounded by three women because his wife was not there. 'It led people to make improper suggestions and jump to conclusions and it's very hurtful that people are thinking this. I'm very sorry if I caused any embarrassment to Princess Eugenie and Jack. It wasn't appropriate for me to be topless.'

Proustituti Pelsoni said: 'Looking at the images, I can understand how they could be misinterpreted. I'm topless, Maria is hugging him, and Rachel is also a very beautiful woman, but people are assuming the wrong things.

These chicks are proud whores. Poor Eugenie. I feel we haven't heard the last from Fergie either

by Anonymousreply 188August 5, 2021 1:37 AM

r188 Is she definitely a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 189August 5, 2021 1:56 AM

R189 She’s a fashion stylist and contributor to Vogue Italia.

R188 is calling her a prostitute because she went topless. On a boat. In the Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 190August 5, 2021 2:42 AM

R189 there are misogynists who are pro-York princesses and resort to hating on women whom they perceive as threats to the fugly princesses. They’re like loony Meghan stans. Labeling women enjoying themselves on a boat as prostitutes, and saying they should consider how much weight Eugenie put on, etc…because her pasty husband is on the same boat.

by Anonymousreply 191August 5, 2021 2:58 AM

r190 r191 Oh OK thanks for clarification. I was unsure it was just an angry slur/comment or a fact being put forward.

by Anonymousreply 192August 5, 2021 3:01 AM

Have none of you been to a European beach or resort? You can’t move for all the naked tits.

by Anonymousreply 193August 5, 2021 3:17 AM

I imagine that the people in a state of utter apoplexy at the sight of a topless woman haven’t left their square state let alone been to Europe.

by Anonymousreply 194August 5, 2021 3:24 AM

“…his wife was not there…”

Would she have been topless if his wife had been? It’s Eugenie’s fault, you know. If she’d been there, none of this would have happened.

by Anonymousreply 195August 5, 2021 10:55 AM

Thank God Eugenie wasn't there. And thank God's boss she wasn't topless!

by Anonymousreply 196August 5, 2021 11:16 AM

Jack truly is the son Andrew never had.

by Anonymousreply 197August 5, 2021 11:58 AM

I didn't realize Fergs had a book coming out; she must have been overwhelmed with delight when her stupid son-in-law blundered into this mess because it have her an added excuse to go on TV & blather on, all while promoting her book. Eug, not so much, but Fergie is likely loving every minute of this. Your turn next, Bea!

by Anonymousreply 198August 5, 2021 1:40 PM

I can't wait to read Fergie's new novel - Queen Victoria goes to Weight Watchers.

by Anonymousreply 199August 5, 2021 3:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 5, 2021 9:41 PM

Mills & Boon publishes Barbara Cartland-y romance novels for lonely old maids. I thought the genre had died out with Cartland.

by Anonymousreply 201August 5, 2021 10:11 PM

I watched one of Fergie's story time videos. She comes off a bit bonkers. She's talking so fast

And then in the Daily Mail, Fergie sort of compared herself to Jennifer Aniston. Supposedly Jennifer Aniston has tons of followers on social media. Fergie insists on going on about her step-grandson. Fergie says

To step-grandson Wolfie, five, Sarah Ferguson says she is a bona fide star in her own right – thanks to her YouTube readings of children's books.

Speaking to Mail columnist Sarah Vine on her new Mail+ podcast, Femail Half-Hour, the duchess said Wolfie, son of Princess Beatrice's husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, saw her as the 'Jennifer Aniston of his life' owing to her Story Time With Fergie And Friends videos. 'For him... I'm very cool,' she said. 'He thinks I'm a star because he sees me on television, on YouTube.'

In a candid interview, Fergie said she was also trying to be a 'cool and trendy grandma' to Princess Eugenie's six-month-old son, August. She fears this will involve reading current children's books containing crude words she would not normally approve of, such as 'poos' and 'farts', adding: 'I think I'm going to have to keep with modern life, modern cultures.'

The duchess said that if August decided he would rather play with Barbie dolls than trains she would have 'no judgment'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202August 6, 2021 10:51 AM

They probably have all sorts of VD strains and worse.

by Anonymousreply 203August 6, 2021 10:56 AM

Fergie needs to shut the f up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204August 6, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote] Labeling women enjoying themselves on a boat as prostitutes

Better to refer to them as "friends of Jeffrey Epstein".

by Anonymousreply 205August 6, 2021 11:00 AM

[quote]I watched one of Fergie's story time videos. She comes off a bit bonkers. She's talking so fast

I am embarrassed to admit I watched a bit of that reality TV show she had a couple a years ago on the Oprah Network (whatever it's called); she came across as SO needy - I felt sorry for the daughters who had to deal with her. Privately, Eug is probably thinking "I wish she'd shut the fuck up about the whole thing (with the SIL)!" but Fergie has to make everything about herself. She really did seem loopy and if she isn't on some sort of mood altering meds, she probably should be.

by Anonymousreply 206August 6, 2021 11:08 AM

R201 - Surely you jest, sirrah!

It remains one of the most lucrative genres one can break into.

Because no amount of progress can change or erase certain longings from the female and male ids.

Underneath it all, they still want to be Cinderella and we still want to be Bond.

That's the profound irony in the Sussex Saga: she only got to be Ms Famous Feminist by becoming Cinderella first.

Without Prince Charmless, she'd be sweeping up the hearth, a middle aged has been c-lister.

by Anonymousreply 207August 6, 2021 2:02 PM

R205 you’re just like jealous Meghan and her crazy stans, you judge other women because you perceive them as threats. And some dare to call us gay men catty? Women who hurl insults at those women are judgmental, small-minded fraus who have probably never been on boats and who are secretly afraid that their partners may cheat on them.

Also after what Eugenie did to reveal herself as “Dear Meghan’s” ass-kissing, $$$ in her eyes sycophant, no one should feel bad that her pasty dough-faced husband embarrassed her.

by Anonymousreply 208August 6, 2021 3:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 6, 2021 4:49 PM

Harry's 5 years older than Eugenie, so no way were they childhood pals. Unless he was doing something naughty to her.

by Anonymousreply 210August 6, 2021 5:38 PM

Yes, the shit is now hitting the fan for Euge as the tabloids find fresh family feud fodder in the stupid woman's open alliance with the two people who stabbed 95 year old Gran in the.back whilst Granddad was circling the drain

They have brains to burn, the Yorks, don't they? Of course, Euge has Mum and Dad, Bea, Jack, and is still part of UK aristocracy set. Maybe she figures she has nothing to lose but the respect and gpod will of a few members of the family she hates, anyway. So what if it's teo future kings and two future Queen Consorts.

Yeah, it's too bad about that caricature of Gran, but, after all, Gran's on her way out and you might still be able to use Meghan and Harry. And it's not as if YOUR title is in any danger.

Well, Ma'am, when you showed Euge how unwilling you were to do more than slap the Sussex's wrists, you did what all appeasers end by doing: emboldening the other rats.

Charles, what a great moment for you to antagonise a couple of remaining loyalists by making a fuss about the Edinburgh title.

After all, you really NEEDED that third royal dukedom, didn't you? Why stop at Cornwall and Rothesay?

by Anonymousreply 211August 6, 2021 5:53 PM

r208 It will not go unnoticed in royal and upper class circles that Princess Beatrice didn't take part in that birthday project and it won't go unnoticed in Holland that Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King , Michelle Obama and Katy Perry didn't.

by Anonymousreply 212August 6, 2021 6:15 PM

There are pics up on social media of Fergie with notorious pedophile and sex trafficker Peter Nygard, posing with her daughters.

by Anonymousreply 213August 6, 2021 9:30 PM

r212 LOL I meant Hollywood not Holland!

r213 Any links please?

by Anonymousreply 214August 6, 2021 9:32 PM

E214 that Markle hater IG page but they copied it from somebody else.

by Anonymousreply 215August 6, 2021 9:34 PM

SA... thank God because I was totally WTF?ing about Holland.

by Anonymousreply 216August 6, 2021 9:41 PM

Lol r216 Yes it was understandable a bit what the heck!!😁😆

by Anonymousreply 217August 6, 2021 9:43 PM

[quote] Harry's 5 years older than Eugenie, so no way were they childhood pals

Why do you say things like this?

They were friends. When Diana was alive they spent a lot of time together. Diana & Fergie went on vacations together. The York and Wales kids would spend summers at Balmoral together (over a month), with no other children but their cousins (Zara & Peter too). They'd spend Easter at Windsor Castle and 2 or 3 weeks every winter at Sandringham. All together they would probably spend 2 to 3 months together a year

You may not like it, but it is the truth

by Anonymousreply 218August 7, 2021 12:34 AM

[quote] I watched a bit of that reality TV show she had a couple a years ago on the Oprah Network (whatever it's called); she came across as SO needy - I felt sorry for the daughters who had to deal with her.

Diana, Charles and Fergie are/were really needy parents. It must have been really difficult for their kids

Fergie is so strange. She desperately wants to be in the public eye. And she wants it so badly that she screws everything up. Anytime there's an incident you can always count on Fergie to make some crazy statement, that makes the situation worse, makes it all about her (in a bad way). She seems to think any press is good. It's not

by Anonymousreply 219August 7, 2021 12:55 AM

The Vixen of Verbier!

by Anonymousreply 220August 7, 2021 1:02 AM

R218 so 12 year old Harry was paling around with 7 year old Eugenie? Don't be ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 221August 7, 2021 1:03 AM

At family occasions, probably, R221. Diana brought them over to swim at Fergie's pool as kids, for example. They grew up with the Yorks, Peter and Zara, etc.

by Anonymousreply 222August 7, 2021 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2021 1:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2021 1:11 AM

Remember, too, the mental age gap was probably much narrower in the formative years.

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2021 1:40 AM

In fact I'd argue Harry still has a lot in common with your average five year old.

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2021 1:40 AM

Harry seems to have certain character flaws in common with some of the Yorks, birds of a feather and all that...

by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2021 2:06 AM

[quote] so 12 year old Harry was paling around with 7 year old Eugenie? Don't be ridiculous

They were stuck together for a month or two every summer with a bunch of old, super stuffy old people on a 50,000 acre estate in Scotland with absolutely nothing else around. Yes, they hung out together

Jesus, what in the hell kind of family did you grow up in, that you didn't hang out with your cousins?

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2021 3:58 AM

[Quote]it won't go unnoticed in Holland that Oprah Winfrey, Gayle King , Michelle Obama and Katy Perry didn't.

Why did I spend so much time puzzling over this when I could have scrolled down a couple of posts for SA's correction?

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2021 7:05 AM

Lol oops r229 so sorry! I can be a little devil with fast typing errors sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2021 7:54 AM

R228, I’m sure they did hang out, but I can promise you that the older kids were usually trying to shoo away the younger kids (who probably idolized them). And Diana was probably trying to coax her boys to “be nice” to the younger girls.

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2021 11:13 AM

There are two branches of the royal family I am sick of, and two members within in particular: Meagain and Fergie. Meagain, blessedly, is largely opting to scheme from beneath her rock, so we don't hear that much of her bullshit, but Fergie, with that damnable bodice ripper she's lent her name to... there's too much of her. Today she's in the Maul, paraphrasing the Financial Times, where she peddles the usual such great friends, wonderful co-parents, adding that she is a guest a Royal Lodge and doesn't grocery shop and won't cook. So what she's really saying is I am sponging off the royal family, who are always vulnerable to accusations of sponging off the state, living free and being cooked for. What a fucking idiot. I can't stand that fool.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2021 11:35 AM

^ Only to add the apparent bonds between the Markles and Yorks are exactly as someone upthread described: water seeking its own level.

by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2021 11:35 AM

I can't imagine why Eugenie would take part in a Harkle scheme. Is she just trying to play nice? She's not been known to be a publicity seeker. Maybe the RF is using her to keep tabs on them?

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2021 4:52 PM

Whatever happened to the plan that the Yorks would remarry once Phil died?

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2021 4:57 PM

Eugenie has been working with PR to raise her own profile. She is now doing the same types of ops that MeGAIN did with the same goal.

Her actions and words speak for themselves. She is far too much like her own parents and the allegiance with the Narkles is not necessarily benign.

by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2021 5:26 PM

r236 Then I think the British press need to attack her like vicious bloodhounds. Perhaps last weeks story about Jack was just a taster...

by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2021 5:37 PM

R237 I think Eugenie's going to follow in her Ma's footsteps as the royal spouse the tabloids most hate. Their attacks on Markle were nothing compared to Fergie.

by Anonymousreply 238August 7, 2021 5:51 PM

But wouldn't there be taint by association for her, r236? Meghan's popularity is rock bottom in the UK and Harry's is only slightly better.

Also, she's walking into a doo doo strewn minefield. The irony of someone who works as a director at an exclusive art gallery whose jobs have been obtained through nepotism and connections is not going to be lost on the British press. She's going to mentor lower class women entering the workforce? If this is for PR for her, she needs to fire the agency.

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2021 5:51 PM

Markle did next to nothing at her "job" as a Royal, dumped it after a year and has done nothing since then. She needs to be mentored to get back into the workforce.

by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2021 5:56 PM

I wouldn’t put it past Eugenie. She’s thirsty for glory, her husband is “celeb-adjacent adjacent” (and we all know how tacky those people are) and she looks dumb enough to blindly follow the Harkles for a few minutes of dirty fame. She also probably wants to stick it to Charles and William. But if does ally herself with the Suxs, she’s a bigger dope than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2021 5:57 PM

Than what's Katie's problem r6?

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2021 5:58 PM

Eug got some good press for her wedding and for showing her scoliosis scar in the dress. I think that brief uptick in popularity may have gone to her tiny Yorkie head somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2021 6:36 PM

I'd be more worried about what went to her ass.

by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2021 6:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2021 7:12 PM

All I know is that I'm never invited to spend the summer at Balmoral. Why doesn't the Queen like me?

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2021 8:25 PM

I guess Euge might as well be open now about her family’s closeness with the Sussexes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2021 8:42 PM

Wonder how Charles and William will feel about that, R247?

by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2021 8:47 PM

r247 The British press should never have allowed Eugenie to get away with marching at Prince Philips funeral.

by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2021 9:29 PM

What did she merch again, was it a coat and/or a purse? Can't recall.

Eug has gotten a pass for far too long, Sarah too. I read the York girls are given a payment by Charles &/or William to keep them on side. That should be re-evaluated with all this Narkle loyalty.

But Charles does not even to value the Wessexes, so, maybe they deserve what they get?

Was it Eugenie that Kate was mean to? Did not give her info @ a theme party and she showed and ended up in tears, or some such?

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2021 10:01 PM

r250 I think it was a coat , blouse or bag? I know it was a clothing or accessory but can't remember the particulars.

If I was a member of the royal family I would be wary around Eugenie and regard her as a potential snake in the grass.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2021 10:57 PM

I didn't know Eugenie had merched at Philip's funeral. I thought the commercialization was limited to the Sussex wreath. Was it some kind of coat that hides post-partum weight? I mean she was hardly in shape to make clothes look good. Then again, if I were the designer of any one of Meghan's numerous ill-fitting outfits, I'd be kinda embarrassed and outraged she made my frocks look cheap.

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2021 11:16 PM

R247 - Will Harry's book come with crayons and 'find a word' puzzles?

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2021 11:41 PM

Eugenie wore a black dress, black coat, black hat, black handbag and black shoes to the wedding of her grandfather. Standard mourning clothes for people who aren’t trash.

How is any of that ”merching”?

by Anonymousreply 254August 7, 2021 11:51 PM

r254 She definitely marched something it was heavily detailed on LSA with receipts in terms of a public relations company issuing a statement about what she was wearing and what accessories she had and who made them.None of that happened with any other member of the family.

I have a feeling it may have been the handbag but also her clothes ate luxury or expensive brands. The fact they are all the same colour really doesn't alter anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255August 8, 2021 12:06 AM

r255 Merched not marched!!🙈

by Anonymousreply 256August 8, 2021 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 8, 2021 12:14 AM

I recall that now too, R255.

Eugenie's work with a PR company had been independently noted previously.

I think that there was similar phrasing used in her memorial to Philip and that of Haz, maybe she is also with Sunshine Sucks? The elephant charity is similar to the PR opps Markle did pre-Haz.

Eugenie and Fergie should not be trusted. But, look how Charles seems to have stabbed the dutiful Wessex's in the back? And Haz shared info with RR re: his brother, and Charles was rumored to do similar.

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2021 12:16 AM

No it wasn't the Daily Mail r257

I'm sure the manufacturers and fashion brand behind the clothes would dispute that there is nothing distinct about the clothes especially quality wise. Merching is not so much about the wearing but the self publicizing and promotion of the wearing.

r258 Thanks I knew I hadn't imagined it! I'm a huge respector of the Queen but some of today's trouble in terms of avoiding conflict and being too soft with those who don't deserve it are down to her.

by Anonymousreply 259August 8, 2021 12:25 AM

Charles is giving nothing to the York girls. They each have seven-figure trust funds, Andrew also has one that is worth around 80 million now, a sweetheart deal on Royal Lodge, each girl married money and hascvery handsome homes, and Uncle Charles has to take care of William and Kate and I expect has already included large trust funds for the Cambridge kids in his estate planning, not to mention his wife.

If the stories about the Edinburgh title fracas are true, then Charles was foolish given he needs them until his kids become fully working royals.

Charles has a penchant for looking in the wrong direction.

He kept reading Laurens van der Post when he should have been reading Freud, Adler, and Jung.

Maybe then he'd have had a better handle on the people around him.

I don't give the monarchy a snowball's chance in hell of surviving one more generation if Charles doesn't stop worrying about titles and instead reads the handwriting on the wall and steps aside for William.

Who at least seems to have the ability to look the truth in ths eye and call a spade a spade.

by Anonymousreply 260August 8, 2021 12:50 AM

Man, Kate fucking knocked it out of the park and into the stratosphere at Philip's funeral.

by Anonymousreply 261August 8, 2021 12:53 AM

Maybe it is the Cambridges then, recall reading the York girls were being given 100k per year to keep onside. Not much value for the money.

by Anonymousreply 262August 8, 2021 1:29 AM

Oh well if the fashion mavens at LSA say so, R255, the Pulitzer Prize can be but a foregone conclusion!

Eugenie is rich, coming from a fabulously wealthy family. From where would you rather she source her clothes? Walmart? Sears? K mart? Those may be your go to for picking up a few bargains, but not her. Where you see merching, she sees shopping.

by Anonymousreply 263August 8, 2021 3:59 AM

Putting out press releases about clothes is merching.

by Anonymousreply 264August 8, 2021 4:09 AM

Precisely r264 I am not sure why r263 Does not understand that and it wasnt speculation on LSA but a link to the PR merching statement on her behalf. Be as sarcastic as you like but facts are facts.

by Anonymousreply 265August 8, 2021 4:18 AM

The York girls were notably mean to Kate when she first married into the family. There was a a well known youtube video of them physically pushing her aside and leaving in front of her, despite her precedence, from a church service near Balmoral. Not of Royal Blood like they are, you know.

I'm too lazy to see if it's still there.

by Anonymousreply 266August 8, 2021 4:41 AM

The Queen must be grieving terribly over Philip and that's why Fergie has been invited to Balmoral - to serve as a comic clown act.

by Anonymousreply 267August 8, 2021 4:48 AM

Are Fergie and her daughters going to whisper into the Queen’s ears about how wonderful the Sussexes are?

by Anonymousreply 268August 8, 2021 5:34 AM

HM supposedly likes Fergie personally and through the decades Fergie has always been invited to Balmoral for a few days every summer, just never when Philip was in residence.

The apocryphal story was that during the divorce, HM summoned Fergie to an audience and demanded to know what Fergie wanted, expecting a financial amount. Instead, she knelt before HM, extended her hand, and said "Your friendship, ma'am."

Remember that Fergie was Royal adjacent (her father was Major Ronald Ferguson, first Philip's polo manager and later Charles's) and the family had known her since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 269August 8, 2021 6:11 AM

If she does I suspect major trouble will brew r258 .I think its also possible that Fergies pro Sussex comments to the media are something she does not believe for a minute but is sucking up because she thinks the Sussexes are popular in the US and shes trying to flog books and a possible tv show based on her novels over there?

I am also curious were the papers got the information Harry might be about to ask Eugenie to help him with his book? The Sussexes are very unpopular in the UK and the story will have the effect of generating negative feelings and attention towards Eugenie from the british public? Perhaps its a shot across the bows as a warning to Eugenie? Just thinking aloud.

by Anonymousreply 270August 8, 2021 6:32 AM

I viewed her statements as fairly neutral. She didn’t say anything negative, but didn’t endorse them, either.

by Anonymousreply 271August 8, 2021 6:34 AM

The family that just keeps giving.

by Anonymousreply 272August 8, 2021 7:26 AM

[qoute]I'm a huge respector of the Queen

No, you have your head shoved up her ass. You don't know her or the family. So we know you are a LSA frau.

by Anonymousreply 273August 8, 2021 7:37 AM

Show me the press release issued by Eugenie on the day of the funeral of her grandfather, detailing what she was wearing.

I must have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 274August 8, 2021 7:48 AM

r273 I So let's be clear I can't have an opinion on the head of state of the country I live in BUT you can assume I am a frau ie female because I have looked at a few threads on LSA?? Iby far spend much more time on datalounge and I am very much a gay male and I've just recently been touching my manhood excited looking at pictures of olympic divers Jongejans and Mark Bradford and going by how hard my manhood was yup I am definitely gay .1000% gay. Just incase you wanted me to check!

Lots of gay men nose at LSA only turns them into women in the minds of fools who like to put people in generalised boxes.

by Anonymousreply 275August 8, 2021 7:52 AM

You are not gay or male R275. No gay man spends as much time speculating and tittering over the goings on of these people. You inject them into EVERY conversation here.

by Anonymousreply 276August 8, 2021 7:59 AM

r276 Are you making generalisations about gay men??

As I have already told you before, yes I've just researched with block again so I know it's you , there are numerous threads were I haven't mentioned them

For example my threads on

Raquel Welch IVF Gay dads Joanne Woodward Chris Sarandon Olympics threads Ben Hardy Republican fascism Dallas Donna and Pam Tye Sheridan Hollywood decline of erotic thrillers Future of cinema And many more were I haven't mentioned them .You didn't have an answer then and you don't have one now.

You can't have met a variety of gay men if you think we aren't interested and speculating over all kinds of things.

by Anonymousreply 277August 8, 2021 8:18 AM

You know R277 no one is forcing you to respond. I'm merely pointing out you are not gay, nor male and obsessed with the BRF. Typical obsessed frau behavior. You can "block and research" all you want, honey.

by Anonymousreply 278August 8, 2021 8:22 AM

In other words "You doth protest too much" R277.

by Anonymousreply 279August 8, 2021 8:22 AM

r279 You troll obsessively too much. Its not a sign of a healthy mindset. Lots of gay men are super interested in the royal family and that isnt a revelation to any thinking person.

I was thinking of starting a thread later on masturbation, and orgies amongst Olympic divers and as with most threads I start or post on I won't mention the Harkles. Please feel free to safely join in!!

by Anonymousreply 280August 8, 2021 8:28 AM

No, I don't troll. I've just noticed over the last few months you are constantly posting about the Harkles when they are not mentioned anywhere in the post. Seems a bit odd as if you have an agenda? Might I suggest Reddit or LSA for your prurient frau interests?

I'd love to see you start a masturbation/orgy thread. Go for it.

by Anonymousreply 281August 8, 2021 8:35 AM

r281 Honestly theres criticism from every angle. I was actually nice to Meghan on here when she gave birth, congratulated her happy news and cut her some slack and some expressed disappointment I'd caved at the last minute and gone soft on her when I should have continued criticising her and not given her an easy ride because she has just given birth. So there is no agenda. Your wrong. You keep saying I post about them in every thread or most threads. That is factually wrong no matter how many times you say it.

by Anonymousreply 282August 8, 2021 8:44 AM

I don't care R282. You talk too much and I don't really care about MM or Harry. You brought them up in the Obama party thread out of the blue so, yes, I'd say some sort of agenda. Your hatred is misplaced and odd and your worship of the old bag and her family is really weird.

I just come to these threads to marvel about the obsession these boring people engender in people like you. The more you talk the more and more like a female you sound. You remind of the DavidaR troll, she never learned to shut her yap either.

by Anonymousreply 283August 8, 2021 8:49 AM

r283 I have recently criticised the Queen for being an appeased in family arguments and I have also said in the past Harry is worse than Meghan and she can't be held responsible for his behaviour. I wasn't the first person to mention the Harkles in that thread , not that it matters and I maintain on the whole I dont mention them in other threads

Swxual fantasies about male divers who truly are a gift from God and proof he is good, the changing dynamics of the gay scene, the rise of the gaybe- gay parenthood, Hot actors etc are much more my favourite topics for discussion. You can disagree with me or anyone without exaggerating the extent of our transgressions. Enjoy your day.

by Anonymousreply 284August 8, 2021 9:02 AM

Like I said, you talk too much. You're in love with your own voice. You are fairly boring and no one is buying your sexual fantasies. I almost choked on that one.

Bye now.

by Anonymousreply 285August 8, 2021 9:07 AM

I look forward to seeing if the newspapers publish anymore negative stories about Princess Eugenie or her husband in the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 286August 8, 2021 9:12 AM

r275/Surviving Angel - I've enjoyed and agreed with many of your comments, but you do seem to be becoming unwound lately. Let's give us all some time, perhaps, and return tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 287August 8, 2021 9:24 AM

[quote] so 12 year old Harry was paling around with 7 year old Eugenie? Don't be ridiculous

You are such a pathetic idiot. You can't even add/subtract

They're 5 yrs apart in age. So you are either a liar or you are just a dumbass who can't so simple kindergarten math

You sound like a trump supporter. Dumb as fuck and unwilling to accept facts and just making stuff up

by Anonymousreply 288August 8, 2021 9:38 AM

Go away "surviving angel". Get out

bad dog. Shoo, shoo. Go away

by Anonymousreply 289August 8, 2021 9:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 8, 2021 9:45 AM

Dear God, how do they let this drunken fool leave the house?

Here's some bits from her Financial Times interview

[quote] “If I was you, I would go: ‘That was quite a good quote she said.’ I’ve brought them with me, so you don’t have to write it all down.” How thoughtful, I say. “That is exactly what I adore! If you say, what’s the one thing [about me] — apart from being a great mother, I’ll own that — I love thinking. I love it! Thoughtfulness is my middle name. (Fergie actually bought pages and pages of quotes said by "famous" people)

she actually brought pages of quotes from famous people and she proceeds to compare herself to those famous people throughout the lunch

[quote] Ferguson draws a parallel between her own misfortunes and those of the tennis player Arthur Ashe. Asked if he ever lamented why he had been struck by Aids, she recalls that Ashe pointed to the number of children that he’d inspired. “It’s not about ‘why me?’, it’s ‘I’ve been put here for a reason’.” Similarly, “I’m the luckiest girl . . . If you were standing up at my eulogy, it’s just the most extraordinary life. I have had the most extraordinary life.”

[quote] Is her life glamorous? I ask. “You’ve just got to get on with it. I suppose that’s who I am, Henry. It’s not a pony club, it’s not hearty, I’m not a Sloane Ranger, I just am me.” She pauses. “This is fun.”

[quote] Before I arrived, Ferguson befriended the waitress, Marina. “I remember my father’s saying: remember that the kitchen’s more important than the dining room table.”

[quote] “I don’t drink at lunch. I never have,” she says. “OK, I will have a glass of champagne, since it’s a big day, and I just saw a bottle opened, so I know it’s open.” She turns to the waitress. “Pink. If it’s open, though. And if you happen to see Laurent-Perrier lying around . . . ” Shortly afterwards, I hear the pop of a cork.

[quote] She takes some bread: “I haven’t eaten bread for weeks!” Did she think Andrew’s Newsnight interview was a good idea? “Drop it, Henry, drop it. I’m legally not allowed to.” Will he return to royal duties? “He has to answer all that. Thank you, Henry.”

Arthur Ashe was a wonderful person who contracted AIDS by a contaminated blood transfusion during a lifesaving heart surgery. Fergie really is vile comparing herself to him. He did more for people than Fergie could do in 100 lifetimes. This is truly disgusting. And a new low, even for her. She mentions his name and then goes on to talk about how wonderful her life is and how great she is

And her drunken self got the quote wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 8, 2021 10:23 AM

R278, you cannot "point out" that SurvivingAngel is neither male nor gay because you have no evidence to support what you're saying.

by Anonymousreply 292August 8, 2021 11:39 AM

R262 No one is giving the York girls bribes, not Charles and not the Cambridges. William, whose expenses as it is are paid by Papa. Right, William, running two major households and staff, with 3 kids, is going to part with money for the specious task of keeping his two cousins with trust finds and rich husbands "on side"?!

If anyone is indulgently doling out a bit extra here and there, it's Gran, and it's not to keep them on side.

And in those circles 100,000 is chicken feed. The York girls don't need money.

If Eugenie wants anything by an alliance with the Sussexes, it's 1) revenge on Charles, and 2) possibly business connections for her husband in show biz. Maybe Euge does see the Sussexes as a model for how to make it big financially in a way that being a minor royal can't.

If there's a quid pro quo here, it's entree to the people who got the Harkles this far strictly on notoriety + royal adjacency, because we all know it wasn't on talent, imagination, and presence.

Sticking it to Charles for his glaring contempt for her parents, and nixing any chance of Bea and Euge becoming senior working royals may just be gravy

Euge strikes me as being a bit thirsty. Bea, not.

No one joins up without a motive. After all those horrible interviews and how the Sussex behaved whilst Philip was dying, the only reason to support the Sussexes is because you want something badly enough. Euge is no fool. She's risking family ire and public dislike in the UK where she lives and the Sussexes are detested.

That means she wants something badly enough to take the risk. It ain't about family love and wanting to bring a lying viper back into the fold.

All Meghan's relationships are transactional. If she's attaching Euge, then both she and Euge are after something from it. The only question is, what.

by Anonymousreply 293August 8, 2021 12:18 PM

SA and others, please block and do not engage the trolls. It is the advice of our own Muriel and good practice. They are likely SS posters, you are not going to change them and after back and forth they are often able to get threads deleted. Don't make it easier.

by Anonymousreply 294August 8, 2021 12:25 PM

r290 I wonder if her comments are part of a strategy towards remarriage?

by Anonymousreply 295August 8, 2021 12:29 PM

r292 Precisely .Thank you.

r294 Thank you and apologies for taking the bait. I should have known better but being told repeatedly I am not gay and I am not male was really getting on my nerves but I won't fall for that again.

I am actually someone who has supported the idea of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie doing official royal duties so these developments that create mistrust are disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 296August 8, 2021 12:33 PM

If her comments are part of a strategy it is, as usual, part ruination and part boomerang. What an idiot. Even if Prince Philip's disdain isn't shared within the family, she just can't shut up. She is a loose cannon even in her seventies. The Yorks really have become the West Viriginia branch of the family tree.

R296 / SA: don't take it to heart. I tangled with an obsessive fool last night on the Gosford Park thread of all places, over the question of whether one of the minor characters was pregnant. I have a reflexive urge to crush stupid, particularly when it is accompanied by evident emotional need to be right. It's why I tackle the Megastans on here. All their character failings compel me to saddle up when I read their bullshit on here, but I don't give a thought to Markle in real life.

Long way to get to saying it is easy to get sucked into it. Shake it off, block 'em and forget.

by Anonymousreply 297August 8, 2021 12:38 PM

Thanks r297 Very wise words and I hope to have learnt from the events in this thread.

One little point though Fergie was born October 1959 so she is not in her seventies but is 61. Just to be fair to her lol! However as Lady Colin Campbell pointed out she separated from Andrew nearly 30 years ago in 1992. She should be a lot more sorted and self disciplined by now.

by Anonymousreply 298August 8, 2021 12:46 PM

I think she is not right in the head and while the daughters have often gotten a pass, it is likely that they have inherited the poor judgment exhibited repeatedly by both parents.

by Anonymousreply 299August 8, 2021 12:49 PM

R298, I put her in her seventies as an insult. I've actually come round to the view that while she's easy company for someone like the Queen, becuase she is uncomplicated and to a large extent knows the sort of country house form, she's thick as a plank. I mean really stupid and something awful happened in her childhood to make her so benignly shameless and desperate for approval and validation. If she was just a grifter, she's got a good gig as it is, holed up in Royal Lodge, fed and watered. She doesn't need to continually open her idiotic yap. But she does.

by Anonymousreply 300August 8, 2021 12:51 PM

Speaking of the Yorks, today is Bea's 33rd birthday . She was born on 8-8-88. Edo posted a message.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301August 8, 2021 2:30 PM

R299 I think Fergie's bipolar. The York girls had 2 parents with very low inhibition controls exacerbated by stunningly bad judgement.

They never learned anything because they kept getting away with it. She's still living for free off the BRF's largesse, wearing expensive clothes, hobnobbing with the aristo and celebrity set, and Andrew didn't get his comeuppance until he was nearly sixty.

You know, it was Meghan who leaked a statement after Andrew's train wreck interview that it made her want to curl up under a table

That's in addition to the stunt she pulled at Euge's wedding, and how insulting the Sussexes have been to the Queen.

That must be some powerful motivation behind Euge's willingness to set all that aside.

by Anonymousreply 302August 8, 2021 3:24 PM

R292, it sounds totally female. A young, immature, giggling female who thinks they know the family intimately. You know a fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 303August 8, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]It's why I tackle the Megastans

Sweetie, there are no Megstans here and I'm not one either. Like you claim, I don't give a shit, I just marvel at the insane hatred a pair of fairly boring, innocuous people engender in the royal ass kissers. These people are insane because they take this shit personally.

by Anonymousreply 304August 8, 2021 5:03 PM

R288 12 - 5 = 7

If 12 year old Harry was hanging around with 7 year old Eugenie, questions would have been asked by the police.

by Anonymousreply 305August 8, 2021 5:07 PM

^ They were cousins, you moron. Look I despise the Dims too but try to confine it to the reasonable. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 306August 8, 2021 5:09 PM

Huh R305? They were cousins. You also have a filthy mind.

by Anonymousreply 307August 8, 2021 5:09 PM

[quote] 12 - 5 = 7

Harry is 36 yrs old and Eugenie is 31 yrs old . That's 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 308August 8, 2021 5:14 PM

R305

You are such a pathetic idiot. You can't even add/subtract

They're 5 years apart in age. So you are a liar and you are a stupid fucking dumbass who can't do simple kindergarten math

You sound like a trump supporter. Dumb as fuck and unwilling to accept facts and just making stuff up

by Anonymousreply 309August 8, 2021 5:17 PM

Dumdum at R308

The sum was when Harry was 12 years old some troll on here claimed he was close friends with then 7 year old Eugenie. Yes, 5 years. Gawd, how dumb are the MegStans?

by Anonymousreply 310August 8, 2021 5:18 PM

There are no "MegStans" or PR person here dear. You deranged royal family ass kissers are the only ones obsessed with Meghan and Harry and constantly bringing them up.

Gawd, how dumb are you?

by Anonymousreply 311August 8, 2021 5:24 PM

R301 - If that were my birthday in numerals, I'd be out buying Lottery tickets by the dozen.

by Anonymousreply 312August 8, 2021 10:35 PM

To top it r312, she was born at 8:18 in the evening. The Chinese believe that 8 is a lucky number, being born on the 8th of the month is particularly auspicious. They viewed 8-8-88 as a very lucky days indeed, I recall reading about this years ago about Bea's birthdate.

by Anonymousreply 313August 8, 2021 10:58 PM

Fergie is 100% certain Andrew is innocent just as she was 100% certain the fake Sheikh was legit.

by Anonymousreply 314August 9, 2021 12:46 AM

Fergie is also 100% certain that the fastest way to get to Balmoral is via Budgie the Little Helicopter from her chalet in Switzerland.

by Anonymousreply 315August 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Bea's luck is as plain as her face.

by Anonymousreply 316August 9, 2021 1:12 AM

Interesting article detailing where Eugenie’s loyalties lie and the impact it could have on the firm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317August 9, 2021 11:38 AM

R317 - If the info about Bea being "passionately interested" in becoming a working royal is from the DM, you know it's bullshit. Ye Olde "It is said . . ."

Bea has never given the slightest hint of wanting any such thing. She has avoided looking close to the Sussexes, didn't even wish Meghan a Happy Birthday, it's all been Eugenie.

And if she had, she would never have approached William, let alone ten years ago - William has no power whatsoever in this matter, and what power he does have, he had even less of ten years ago.

The only avenues would have been the Queen and Uncle Charles - but the story does support my theory, as I suspected and posted from the beginning, that Euge is the thirsty one and out to avenge the insults to the House of York by putting the boot in Uncle Charles via Meghan and Harry.

The Queen might not do it, any more than she seems able to take the Sussex title and HRHs, but Charles would yank those Grace and Favour leases in a heartbeat.

They'd better hope TQ makes it another five years.

by Anonymousreply 318August 9, 2021 11:55 AM

Eugenie thinks Meghan and Harry are big stars in America. Fergie always wanted to be a big star here and Eugenie has inherited her penchant for wanting to suck up to Americans as opposed to being sucked off by them like her Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 319August 9, 2021 4:54 PM

r318 Seems r319 Seems Princess Eugenie might be a sugar coated acid drop.Not as sweet as appears .

by Anonymousreply 320August 9, 2021 5:18 PM

R320 - I agree. Anyone who had the affection and love that Eugenie's Gran has poured out on her and her sister, and shown the tolerance TQ did for Fergie, who decides to ally herself with the Harkles is outing herself as a vengeful bitch with an agenda she kept hidden till now.

And how that her beloved Papa is again on the front pages with Devon cream all over his face, maybe Eugenie and her loose-lipped Mum will shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 321August 10, 2021 5:02 PM

r321 I'm beginning to visualise Eugenie has the nightmare girl in the video in the horror film The Ring!😬😁 By allying herself with the Harkles she is condoning the stress put on the 95 year old Queen whilst her husband was on her deathbed. What a stupid stupid nasty girl she may be.

by Anonymousreply 322August 10, 2021 5:54 PM

Way too invested in this R332. Seek help.

by Anonymousreply 323August 10, 2021 6:50 PM

r322 Is the nightmare I meant not has the nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 324August 10, 2021 7:00 PM

[quote]SA and others, please block and do not engage the trolls. It is the advice of our own Muriel and good practice. They are likely SS posters

The people telling SurvivingAngel to cut it out aren't the trolls. He is.

The only time I ever genuinely lost it on a Datalounger was when SA accused me for the second time of being a "SS poster," i.e. a paid shill for Sunshine Sacks who has been personally paid by Meghan Markle to attack him. I was getting notification after notification of multiple replies from SA, accusing me of everything under the sun, all because I posted a link to a Guardian article with a photo of Meghan in a dark blue dress. It was lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 325August 10, 2021 7:07 PM

r325 Sunshine Sachs runs a troll farm on twitter to "support" the Harkles. Obvious fake accounts. So they very well could be posting on the DL though most of the MegStans on here appear to be middle-aged homophobic black women from Lipstick thingy, looking for a fight.

by Anonymousreply 326August 10, 2021 9:10 PM

It’s ok as long as he didn’t tittle her tits. That’s definitely crossing the line.

by Anonymousreply 327August 10, 2021 10:07 PM

SA and a few others are seriously disturbed individuals. They seem to spend every waking moment posting about H&M, bashing them, and licking the asses of the rest of the family. They are the trolls, not us long time DLers. I think they are ones who are paid. I am not from lipstick alley and am not a black female though I suspect SA is due to the overuse of emojis and juvenile sniggering.

by Anonymousreply 328August 10, 2021 10:27 PM

I've been here since 1995. I can safely assure you I'm not a troll. The trolls screaming about "megstans" and "sunshine sachs", whatever the fuck that is, are recent and therefore actual real trolls.

by Anonymousreply 329August 10, 2021 10:57 PM

No one believes you, r329.

by Anonymousreply 330August 10, 2021 10:58 PM

Sorry, R330, you type recent troll.

by Anonymousreply 331August 10, 2021 11:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 10, 2021 11:46 PM

Don't always care for Dan Wootton or his views, but he does seem to get the inside scoop at KP.

by Anonymousreply 333August 10, 2021 11:51 PM

^^ “fragrant use of the property”?

by Anonymousreply 334August 11, 2021 1:03 AM

One cahn't always find the Beano, R334!

by Anonymousreply 335August 11, 2021 2:09 AM

R329 - You think of yourself as a real Dler, and you don't know what the fuck Sunshince Sachs is?

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 336August 12, 2021 2:59 PM

^*Sunshine

by Anonymousreply 337August 12, 2021 2:59 PM

One must wonder if dear Eugenie, in the wake of her father's newest travails, has thought better of making her alliance with Harry too public. I'm sure she and Bea and their spouses are suddenly keeping a very, very low profile.

by Anonymousreply 338August 12, 2021 11:26 PM

The Sussex-York children alliance is another funny twist. As wannabe progressives, H&M would have to make a big show of their distaste for Andrew and claim that the press hates Meghan and ignores Andrew.

They really can't do anything right in terms of their PR. They should've just sucked it up and lived the good and glamorous life rather than trying to be Barack and Michelle junior.

by Anonymousreply 339August 13, 2021 4:53 AM

Euge is still huge right now and looks even worse than usual.

by Anonymousreply 340August 13, 2021 8:55 AM

R339 - Well, they'd have a hard time trying to assert the press ignored Andrew/Epstein.

What they'd like to assert is that the BRF turned a blind eye to Andrew's association with Epstein but punished Meghan for being pushy, bitchy, and for being a "strong woman".

Which is also a lie. Andrew has been retired permanently not only from public life, but from public view. You couldn't even get a photo of him at Beatrice's wedding, nor will there be one at the christenings of his two new grandchildren. I also wonder if the reason Fergie is up at Balmoral with Andrew is not only because Philip is no longer there to insist she stay at Craigowan Lodge, but in order to have little August Brooksbank christened while they're all up there and out of sight of press and public.

The Sussexes chose to leave, they weren't permanently gated by royal decree. All they lost were their royal patronages and his military appointments. In the event, all they really care about is money and they appear to be at least doing well enough on that score.

I think Meghan does care about the titles and especially the HRHs for the kids, and I don't doubt she'd really like to get back on that balcony with the rest of the RF at the Platinum Jubilee, proving to the world that she could stab in the back, take the goods, and get away with it all because they're too scared to give her what she deserves: permanent exile from royal adjacent photo ops.

So, despite how badly handled their PR is - to your point - they're still pretty nicely situated. The 40th birthday farce was typical of how their PR sucks: remember how it was floated that she had hired Oprah's party planner, she was going to have a star-studded birthday bash (this should be a lesson in not even opening, let alone putting any stock in, any royal stories the Express prints), etc., etc.?

She clearly spent her 40th alone with Harry and the kids, and maybe her mother (the only "family" she's got left), with a little birthday cake ($150 apparently, for what looks like a cake you could get at Whole Foods), a silly initiative that piggy-backed on others who'd done the same kind of thing for major birthdays, from Nelson Mandela to Barack Obama, and that, like all their PR attempts, fell flat as a pancake and disappeared like snow in June.

You have to wonder why people like Hillary Clinton and Gloria Steinem, never mind the moronic Pss. Eugenie - keep falling for her game and putting their names on the Sussex's lame shit.

Eugenie should take note of how short a distance Meghan's grandstanding philanthropy actually goes.

With Eugenie's father now in worse case than he's ever been, with even talk of him being forced out of Royal Lodge (which, of course, would mean Fergie's freeloading there is also at an end, so she'd better hope her books sell), Eugenie will get a birds-eye view of what it means to fall completely out of favour with the top-tier royals.

How interesting would it be, especially if the case goes against Andrew, if the Queen took HIS title, booted him out of Royal Lodge, and then felt she could do the same to the Sussexes, as with Andrew suffering the same fate, she couldn't be accused of racism for only doing it to the Sussexes?

Eh, probably a very long shot. But it would be a way of killing two birds with one stone once the case is over and the two York kids are christened before lowering the boom . . .

by Anonymousreply 341August 13, 2021 1:48 PM

The Queen should take away the title she gave Andrew when he married Fergie: The Duke of York. He's no longer a working royal so he doesn't deserve it. He still remains Prince Andrew because that was his title at birth. She should do the same with Harry's Sussex title. Why leave them with the titles if they won't/can't represent the Queen and do the bloody "work"?

by Anonymousreply 342August 13, 2021 1:56 PM

The Queen won't rush to take back Harry's title on the assumption the marriage fails (which it will) and he can be rehabilitated back into Charles' royal family. They take the long view and they put up with a lot.

by Anonymousreply 343August 13, 2021 2:06 PM

R342 Their response would be that they wanted to go on representing the Queen and the monarchy but the Queen wouldn't let them. It's the one area in which the Queen did the right thing: you don't get to cherry pick what you want to do, get the bennies, commercialise your connections, whilst other senior royals do the heavy lifting.

But they'd play it that way.

I'm convinced that the Andrew Problem, which they all knew was in the pipeline, was a major factor in why HM didn't take the Sussex title. The comparisons would be too damaging.

But if things go so badly for Andrew that she has to take the York title and end his lease on Royal Lodge, the silver lining is that she has much more room to maneuver to take the Sussex title and end their lease on any Crown Estates property.

And, it would probably coincide with Harry publishing his latest dirty laundry in his "memoir" in 2022.

She could just be rightfully seen to have lost all patience with her moronic descendants and decided it was time to clean house.

If she lives that long.

by Anonymousreply 344August 13, 2021 3:26 PM

Us magazine (which seems to be another of Sunshine Sachs' microphones) has been putting out stories that Meghan and Kate are besties and they'll be collaborating on a project for Netflix.

This seems totally unbelievable. Then some anonymous person posted that the Sussex's deal with Netflix stipulated they would get other royals to collaborate on their projects. Maybe Eugenie's their idea of a 'royal'? They also posted that Netflix is totally underwhelmed with what they've proposed so far. Maybe the deal is falling through.

by Anonymousreply 345August 13, 2021 4:37 PM

US WEEKLY know perfectly well that Kate isn't going to come out and make a public statement that any reports of her reaching out to Meghan and collaborating with her on anything are totally false.

It's just like the Express and all their stories: made up b.s. that they know the Palace aren't going to bother contradicting.

After what the Sussexes did, Kate, of all people, knows better than to get anywhere near that viper. And no one knows what that Netflix deal was based on. That would have been completely privately discussed.

by Anonymousreply 346August 13, 2021 5:11 PM

Still waiting for the podcast…

by Anonymousreply 347August 13, 2021 6:52 PM

R346 as Meghan's obsessed fangirls on twitter spend most of their time trashing Kate, the idea that they're besties doesn't seem to have filtered through.

by Anonymousreply 348August 13, 2021 7:03 PM

Based on nothing but an intuitive feeling, my opinion is that the Brooksbank story was a warning to Eugenie and Jack. From whom and for what reason I do not know, but I just kept seeing "this is a warning, next time will be much worse" running through my mind every time I saw the story.

by Anonymousreply 349August 14, 2021 12:46 AM

I think you're overthinking it. Jack Brooksbank was carrying on aboard a yacht or a big boat or what have you in the Med in August when paparazzi regularly ply the waters looking for famous drunken fucktards of note to photograph behaving some form of badly. It's like grouse season or Oscar season or Eurovision... it happens annually, you know it, and you act accordingly. Or, in the case of the clueless pampered, not.

by Anonymousreply 350August 14, 2021 1:51 AM

R349 Interesting idea…you may be right. The photos reminded me of the setup of Monaco’s Princess Stephanie’s ex Daniel Ducret, who was trapped by a tabloid having sex in a “private” swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 351August 14, 2021 2:57 AM

Forgot to add the best part: the other woman held the title of “Miss Bare Breasts of Belgium”

by Anonymousreply 352August 14, 2021 3:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353August 14, 2021 12:53 PM

R351 Didn't something similar happen with Caroline's first marriage to that aging boulevardier, Phillipe Junot? It was the media that caught him with another woman and broke the story?

The marriage lasted two years. Caroline should have listened to her parents, who argued vehemently against the marriage until photos emerged of the two of them that made it clear they were sexually.

Then the resistance crumbled and an engagement announcement was hurriedly issued.

Sometimes, Mum and Dad are right.

by Anonymousreply 354August 14, 2021 3:32 PM

^*sexually involved.

by Anonymousreply 355August 14, 2021 3:33 PM

Caroline's first husband was a total asshole. Her second husband was a dimwit who also screwed around on her. Her third husband's crazy. She has terrible taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 356August 14, 2021 8:46 PM

R353 - That was fast. Does this mean that he's left the employ of George Clooney and Casamigos?

Mrs Clooney last year got a plum position with Charles' legendary foundation, The Prince's Trust, which is now so huge that it is opening a branch in America.

It is notable that through all Poor Meghan's travails, the Clooneys, once touted as their dear friends, have remained deafeningly silent.

I wonder if this means that with Amal and Charles now so chummy, and the Clooneys ensconced in that magnificent mansion in Sonning, Berkshire, England, the Clooneys consider their social butter to be on the Windsor side of the bread?

And if so, between Jack's somewhat sleazy appearance on that yacht, and Eugenie's saccharine but perhaps unwise tacit public endorsement of the Windsors' enemies, the Sussexes, Jack suddenly found himself needing a new job.

Game of Thrones, Wars of the Roses.

You couldn't make it up.

by Anonymousreply 357August 14, 2021 10:46 PM

Did Jack get a total bollocking off his mum and dad then? Seems like someone has called him to heel at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 358August 14, 2021 10:56 PM

Why would the Clooneys hook up with an out of work starlet and a disgraced princeling? No advantage to that.

by Anonymousreply 359August 15, 2021 12:23 AM

R359 - Exactly so. And as Jack worked for Clooney l, and the Clooneys want in with Wales, Jack's wife should perhaps have kept her trap shut with all that sugary Dear Cousins and Dear Meghan shit.

I think Meghan also once lied about spending some holidays with the Clooneys when she and H were still inside the BRF. Or maybe it wasn't a phony leak and they did, and the Clooneys got a close up look at what a sociopath Meghan is.

Because since that story, the Clooneys haven't uttered a word about her.

Maybe they caught Meghan taking pictures of their home and kids, too.

by Anonymousreply 360August 15, 2021 12:58 AM

Where is Angelina Jolie's position in all of this intrigue? Did she get dethroned by Amal in the global battle of the internationally concerned?

by Anonymousreply 361August 15, 2021 1:52 AM

R361- Jolie is OVER.

by Anonymousreply 362August 15, 2021 1:30 PM

Didn't I see Angelina selling bottled body fluid necklaces on QVC?

Or did I dream it?

by Anonymousreply 363August 15, 2021 1:33 PM

How much would it cost me to sublet Fergie's room at Balmoral for the week after Labor Day?

How much extra for breakfast with Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 364August 15, 2021 11:40 PM

r349 Yes I think you might be onto something there.It had a feel of a shot across the bows to it.

by Anonymousreply 365August 16, 2021 1:37 AM

It did not. Stop fantasizing. He got caught photographed in public. Those kinds of pics are Daily Mail's bread and butter from 1st July through end of August.

by Anonymousreply 366August 16, 2021 1:59 AM

Paparazzi swarm the French and Italian Rivieras all summer to get pics of celebrities behaving badly which they sell to Voici.

by Anonymousreply 367August 16, 2021 2:17 AM

So Jack is going to go from bartender to the director of company he knows nothing about?

Sure

I guess it beats working for a living

by Anonymousreply 368August 16, 2021 2:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369September 14, 2021 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!