Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Impeach Kavanaugh

Since congress isn't going to pass any significant legislation on labor, voting rights or anything that really matters to most Americans, the absolute [italic] minimum [/italic] the Democratic party can do is to file up articles of impeachment against Kavanaugh in the house. Since Breyer is being an asshole and refusing to step down, the time to send a message to Roberts and the other justices is now. They plan to fuck up abortion rights and make voting for minorities absolutely impossible. Going through a long, arduous process of airing out all of this fucker's dirty laundry will hopefully spook the court into backing down and restraining themselves. The midterms are going to be a bloodbath unless something is done to motivate the base. This will do it. Pelosi take heed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 30, 2022 3:39 AM

Oh and fire Wray immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict, it isn't going to happen, wish it could , but it isn't going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2021 2:00 AM

^ They don't need to convict. Just hold his ass to the fire during the critical time they are hearing that Mississippi abortion ban case and it will do what it has to: restrain them from completely gutting Roe v Wade.

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2021 2:02 AM

Did he shit his pants in that pic OP posted?

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2021 2:02 AM

Uh, Clarence Thomas also needs to be under a microscope after his whale of a wife sent busses full of Insurrectionists to the Capitol.

by Anonymousreply 6July 24, 2021 2:04 AM

^ Yes impeach him too.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 2:05 AM

I think its worth it to pursue this to the bitter end no matter what happens. It is a lifetime appointment for God's sake. If there is enough scandal to come up I wouldn't take impeachment off the table...

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 2:58 AM

Like the GQP would say, “they need to be sent to the firing squad. WE’RE GONNA HAVE A REVOLUTION. The answer should all be in the next drop.”

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 6:23 AM

It seems the impeachment idea is starting to catch on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2021 11:14 PM

1.) expand the Supreme Court.

2.) Get rid of the filibuster.

3.) forgive all student loan debt

4.) raise the minimum wage to 25.00 an hour. Fire the Parliamentarian standing in the way of that.

5.) Prosecute Dump for criminal negligence during COVID

by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2021 11:19 PM

Kavanaugh & Wray have been "buds" for years.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2021 11:20 PM

Impeach that fucker's hair, for Christ's sake! OY!

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2021 11:22 PM

He is so gross. Probably the worst SC appointee in recent memory

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2021 11:24 PM

Impeachment hearings on Kavanaugh would cause Lady Graham a super conniption.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2021 6:49 AM

The momentum is building for impeachment, hopefully.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2021 12:12 AM

Yes this will make people forget the Afghanistan fiasco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2021 12:20 AM

Biden Removes Conway, Spicer & Others From Trump-Appointed Positions. Now, Do Brett Kavanaugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2021 12:22 AM

[quote] and make voting for minorities absolutely impossible

Oh, brother!

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2021 12:22 AM

The dems won't do anything like that, just bitch and complain and continue to be pansies as usual. I see loosing the house in the midterms as well.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2021 12:30 AM

Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2021 12:32 AM

Bless your heart and oh dear(!), r20.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2021 12:53 AM

R22 You can kiss my ass and fuck your oh dear, you know its true.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote] You can kiss my ass and fuck your oh dear, you know its true.

Oh, double dear, R23.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2021 1:17 AM

Troll on, r17.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2021 3:34 AM

I hope Shut Down DC, which organized the march on Kavanaugh's home tonight, ups the pressure on congress to impeach him. They have the gusto that we need to force lawmakers to act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2021 4:06 AM

It should absolutely be done, but it won't be because the Dems are weak and made that much weaker by the likes of Manchin and Sinema. There's another shoe that's gonna drop and it ain't gonna be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2021 4:09 AM

If Durbin is so opposed to the protest, perhaps he should consider addressing their grievances by calling on the House to impeach Kavanaugh. Just a thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2021 6:02 PM

Brett having a bad day...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2021 8:02 PM

I still stand by this strategy since it looks like the infrastructure bills are going to fail.

by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2021 8:51 PM

It doesn't make any sense to impeach him. All it would do is turn out the rancid trump base next election and guarantee the Dems lose the house. It's not possible to have him removed with this Senate.

The only avenue to get rid of him is to criminally investigate him.

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2021 9:07 PM

Maybe impeachment won't be necessary after all LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2021 4:30 PM

I don't wish death on anyone but I might make an exception.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2021 4:37 PM

I hope he expires while hooked up to a ventilator.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2021 5:15 PM

The Supreme Court is nothing more than partisan political hacks. Most are Catholics and products of the Federalists Society's lobbying for corporate interests and now, tossing bones to the MAGA base.

The Alito contingent are out of control with their extreme right ideology.

Congress won't do anything about it because they placed the judges there.

One judge's spouse was an insurrection ringleader and faced no consequences for her behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2021 7:53 AM

He will be dead sooner than he expects.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2021 7:54 AM

He has the most punchable face I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2021 7:59 AM

It's way past time for Clarence Thomas to be impeached.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2022 4:44 PM

Keep dreaming . I am glad he rose above the ridiculous confirmation process he endured with the barrage of fabrication by dried up lying twats and pathetic discredited celebrity attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2022 5:02 PM

The repulsive, incontinent Trumptard at R39 would be the expert on "dried-up lying twats", as a living, breathing version of one.

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2022 5:05 PM

R39 - It’s the truth that hurts .

by Anonymousreply 41March 15, 2022 5:32 PM

Perhaps impeachment won't be necessary after all. If Thomas goes down, we just need one more justice and we get back control of the court. Impeaching Kavanaugh is still something that needs to be considered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 21, 2022 2:57 AM

Is he still boozing?

by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2022 4:37 AM

Seems the calls are getting louder now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2022 2:56 PM

This is stupid, guaranteed to fail, and in my opinion a sociopathic power grab. I find this idea repulsive and pathetic.

He did not do anything to that crazy ass psychology prof. Let it go and accept the loss.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2022 3:07 PM

Agree with everyone who thinks impeachment is a good idea. It's not. The GQP will take advantage of it and the Dems will look like fools.

What I'm looking forward to is a GQP majority house impeaching Biden and Harris for... well, for being Biden and Harris. I'm hoping this will implode on them before the '24 elections so we can bury the GQP once and for all.

Yeah, wishful thinking, I know...

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2022 3:19 PM

AOC gets it. Why doesn't the rest of the party?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 30, 2022 2:51 AM

Dem DEMS are made of jello! Not a spine among any of them. I hope Ketanji Brown Jackson stirs their cozy shit up now that Breyers has FINALLY retired his old ass. I hope she goes in there and through innuendo or full disclosure informs us as to how utterly fucked up Roberts’ Court is. I hope she gets into Barrett’s bitch face! Telling that white Handmaiden what a real lawyer is all about. Kick her in the cunt bone!

One can hope at least!

by Anonymousreply 48June 30, 2022 3:35 AM

We need politicians with actual balls and some skin in this game. Not these Silent Generation and Boomer eunuchs who are out of touch and all about the status quo.

by Anonymousreply 49June 30, 2022 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!