Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Serena Williams’ husband Alexis Ohanian

Do you think he is hot?

I definitely find him attractive. But he looked much much better with short hair.

When they are both done up and out on the town, they make a VERY attractive couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 26, 2021 9:08 PM

Pretty much...Average

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 8:35 PM

No, her face is way too big for his…..

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 8:36 PM

gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 8:36 PM

Someone post that topless pic of him, I can't find it. All I can say about his chest is ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 8:43 PM

She needs chocolate to match her chocolate.

This marriage is clearly about $$$.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 8:47 PM

Lol so much hypocrisy in this website. Neither of them are attractive. Serena was one of the best tennis player but attractive? Nope. Her husband is so forgetable, so average.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 8:53 PM

[quote]This marriage is clearly about $$$.

Nah. He is the one that pursued her. He sat at her table at a hotel when she was out with her friends, she told him to leave, he wouldn't, they tried again, he wouldn't so they told him to stay. He was apparently very nice so they welcomed him and the rest is history.

He has the body of a 38 year old tech nerd that doesn't work out.

While she is thicker, she is an athlete and with those legs she could run laps around his ass.

They actually seem perfect for each other since every few months he makes some grand public gesture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 8:54 PM

Poor Serena looks like a tranny indeed. She has that mannish face and body.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 9:04 PM

R8, how many men do you know who have those hips and those huge pachongas? She has big shoulders and is very muscular but that is not a man's body.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 9:13 PM

What's this $$$ shit? Serena has more money that she can spend in the next 100 years without him, most of it from dozens of endorsements.

Don't skip R7's link, you'll see Alexis Ohanian in swimming trunks - he's fucking repulsive!

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 9:15 PM

R10 he has bulked up by now, obviously

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 9:18 PM

Hot? No.

But I’d let him keep me on the side for lots of $$. Wouldn’t want to marry a really rich man - it’s too much pressure.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 9:28 PM

They both have money. She wasn't going to date a man without money.

His body doesn't appeal to me. If he would work out he could be hot. But he is rich man flabby. Many straight black men find Serena to have an amazing body. She has the curves. The Armenians like that also.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 10:44 PM

She looks great in OPs pic really like the hair. Always confuses me (not really ofc because we all know why you guys do it) how someone can talk about Serena’s body in a judgmental way. The hard work and commitment that she has put in to get to where she is today is undeniable.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 10:59 PM

R6 Forgettable is the perfect word. I couldn’t pick him out in a crowd if you paid me to.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 11:00 PM

I wonder if Serena waxes his Armenian ass hairs for him.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 11:01 PM

[quote]This marriage is clearly about $$$.

And having a light-skinned child.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 11:02 PM

I met home once, before he married Serena. He was hot in a nerd kind of way. He's also quite tall.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 11:15 PM

With that hair she wouldn't have a chance in a fast food fight.

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 11:17 PM

He looks quite big through the hips, roomy...

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 11:21 PM

She's big, gorgeous and rich. I have no idea why she would choose this guy except that he's malleable and she can shape him to her will.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 11:34 PM

Gorgeous?

I remember a conversation with a really tall and… solid woman who told me about some men who have this fetish/fantasy about Amazon-like women. They absolutely melted for very tall women who could overpower them and suffocate them if they sat on the men’s faces. Or having the woman just push them into a bed would make them cum.

I sometimes think Ohanian must have that Amazon-woman fetish.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2021 12:26 AM

R22, Sarah Huckabee's husband has that same fetish.

by Anonymousreply 23July 24, 2021 12:39 AM

No.

Just no.

by Anonymousreply 24July 24, 2021 1:15 AM

R21 oh honey, no. There's nothing gorgeous about her.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 1:19 AM

[quote]His body doesn't appeal to me.

It doesn't appeal to ANYONE

by Anonymousreply 26July 24, 2021 1:24 AM

He seems really beta, Serena definitely wears the pants in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 27July 24, 2021 1:26 AM

He's doing that 'weak jawline/beard scruff' thang.

She probably shares a double-dildo with him. Or pegs him.

by Anonymousreply 28July 24, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote]he has bulked up by now, obviously

That suit is doing a lot of work. Zoom in. All he did was get a haircut.

Also he's 6'5.

[quote]She's big, gorgeous and rich. I have no idea why she would choose this guy except that he's malleable and she can shape him to her will.

Exactly and straight men do like those curves which is lost on Dataloungers who constantly teeter on the line of racist.

I really do think she just likes the guy.

by Anonymousreply 29July 24, 2021 1:29 AM

I have always thought they were an attractive couple, but he does look dreadful in the link that R7 provides. Their backstory is romantic and sweet. I wish them a long, happy life together.

by Anonymousreply 30July 24, 2021 1:36 AM

She's far more attractive than he is, and genuinely looks stunning in this photo. Sure, there's professional hair, makeup, and wardrobe involved, but I've always liked Venus & Serena.

I'd say she could've done better, and she could've looks-wise. But That kind of money? She could've done far, faar worse.

by Anonymousreply 31July 24, 2021 1:38 AM

[quote]He's doing that 'weak jawline/beard scruff' thang.

I don’t know what you mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 24, 2021 2:40 AM

If they’re happy together, that’s all that matters.

I dislike Serena, but then again, I’m not married to her. Maybe he’s an asshole, too.

by Anonymousreply 33July 24, 2021 12:33 PM

Serena is a frau now. I find Venus and her love life mysterious and more exciting to read about.

by Anonymousreply 34July 24, 2021 1:00 PM

I'll bet she's not that experienced with men, and was an easy mark for star fuckers and moochers. Plus she's a Jehovah witness. Her controlling look-a-like asshole father Richard has been in a nursing home for a while, and away from her. One of Serena's boyfriends was her former coach, Patrick Mouratoglou. I see personal disfunction all over her.

So along comes this goofy looking white guy with his own money, and she took a chance. It's not easy being the spouse of a professional athlete, especially one on the way out. It looks like he's devoted to her and their child. Lucky for her!

by Anonymousreply 35July 24, 2021 1:05 PM

When ever I see a picture of him, I think it is a cleaned up younger Shia Labeouf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 24, 2021 1:16 PM

What I want to know is how much money are they both worth combined?

by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2021 1:48 PM

I’m shocked that she would marry someone who is obviously not in good physical shape.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2021 3:00 PM

How would you like to crawl up into THAT vag?!!!

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2021 3:26 PM

[quote]I'll bet she's not that experienced with men, and was an easy mark for star fuckers and moochers.

No.

She's dated a lot of men. Most of them were football players (Amar'e Stoudemire, Keyshawn Johnson, LaVar Arrington) or other tennis people (Patrick Mouratoglou, Grigor Dimitrov) or actors/rappers (Drake, Common.)

She was the most serious with her former coach.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2021 3:26 PM

R40, "dating" doesn't mean fucking, especially for a religious person. She already had a working relationship with Mouratoglou that spilled over to personal, I'd say that was the real relationship.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2021 3:31 PM

Wasn't Mouratoglou still married when he was dating and fucking Serena?

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2021 3:38 PM

Serena is quite small, compared to DL's beached whale, I must attest.

And OP is the Cuntess of Montecito.

Hi, sMEGS!!! Feeling hot and horny for Alexis again, dear?

by Anonymousreply 43July 24, 2021 3:54 PM

[quote]"dating" doesn't mean fucking, especially for a religious person

No.

You're missing a key detail.

She has said, she didn't actively practice being a Jehovah's Witness until 2017.

She started dating Alexis in 2015. After she was settled she decided to take it seriously and before that she didn't.

Also, she didn't just "fuck" Common. She dated him on and off for actual years. She may have just fucked Colin Farrell. However, she didn't just fuck Amar'e Stoudemire or Brett Ratner either.

Once you get to the point where you're doing PDAs as a celeb, then it's at the least, slightly more than fucking.

[quote]Wasn't Mouratoglou still married when he was dating and fucking Serena?

Yes. They were caught in 2012. He didn't divorce until 2013.

She really wasn't a very religious person until after she married but some people are like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 24, 2021 3:56 PM

Serena looks huge in closeups on TV but I've seen her in person during her matches many times and that reminded me of how TV screws up our perceptions of athletes. She's not petite but she just looks like a muscular athlete in real life. Nowhere near being the Amazon that our resident racist eldergays are claiming she is.

Another tennis player who used to look massive on TV was Lindsay Davenport. Again she looked far less intimidating in person. She was very very tall for a woman but, after she lost her pudgy look, Lindsay looked very nice in person. Her weight was proportional to her height and she didn't look Amazonian either.

by Anonymousreply 45July 24, 2021 4:04 PM

Blinds say she’s ramping up to divorce him

by Anonymousreply 46July 24, 2021 4:14 PM

You can tell just by looking at him, she smacks him around and he LIKES it

by Anonymousreply 47July 24, 2021 4:16 PM

I prefer Karolina Pliskova's hubby 😜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 24, 2021 4:25 PM

[quote]Serena is quite small, compared to DL's beached whale

Serena is 5'10" or slightly taller, I've stood next to her. She's bulky, the way, say, Oprah, would look if she lost fat and lifted weights. Thick boned people can put on weight easily - muscle or fat. When she retires, Serena will become gain fat like a magnet.

R44, you say SHE said "she didn't actively practice being a Jehovah's Witness until 2017." But I recall her thanking Jehovah after a 1999 grand slam win.

by Anonymousreply 49July 24, 2021 5:37 PM

Pliskova’s hubby looks like the Russian mobster Eurotrash he probably is….

by Anonymousreply 50July 24, 2021 6:00 PM

Do we think he can satisfy her?

by Anonymousreply 51July 24, 2021 6:12 PM

it's a "LAVENDER MARRIAGE"!! Both of them are trying to pass as "STR8"

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2021 7:36 PM

R52 reminds me of the loons who used to ship an imaginary love affair between Serena and her arch rival Cuntapova.

Even if Serena does gain weight after retirement she still won't look like a withered alligator the way the icon of the DL eldergay brigade, Chrissy Evert, started to look even before she retired.

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2021 8:21 PM

R53, Chris Evert has gained quite a bit of weight, and both she and Martina have had facelifts. Their 65 and 67 this year, give them a break. Serena will look like Hattie McDaniel when she's that age.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2021 8:53 PM

^ "Their" S/B they're, duh.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2021 8:54 PM

They should resurrect those ads where Serena takes Geritol so he replies “My wife, I think I’ll keep her.”

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2021 9:19 PM

He is nothing. Totally remarkable.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2021 9:45 PM

Unless he’s hung like a horse, hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2021 10:12 PM

R21, he is a very wealthy self made man- tech. Martina has not had any cosmetic procedures, Chris, yes- and she’s in good shape and still playing tennis quite well.

by Anonymousreply 59July 25, 2021 12:08 AM

charlie, as usual, you're an ignoramous posing as a know-it-all

by Anonymousreply 60July 25, 2021 1:33 AM

Oh go away, Charlie. I thought you were dead and gone

by Anonymousreply 61July 25, 2021 7:11 AM

[quote]you say SHE said "she didn't actively practice being a Jehovah's Witness until 2017." But I recall her thanking Jehovah after a 1999 grand slam win.

R49, you're doing this really weird thing where you REFUSE to accept that you might be wrong or off base about something.

You say: "I'll bet she's not that experienced with men, and was an easy mark for star fuckers and moochers."

You're Countered With: A list of people she has dated, even publicly.

You say: "dating" doesn't mean fucking, especially for a religious person."

You're Countered With: But she said she didn't practice until after she was with her husband.

You say: "But I recall her thanking Jehovah after a 1999 grand slam win."

And once again since you refuse to use Google:

[quote]“Alexis is basically the guy I’ve always told my friends to look for, since I love to give advice,” says Williams, whose old flames include the musicians Common and Drake, the basketball player Amar’e Stoudemire, and the director Brett Ratner. “He’s extremely smart but not a know-it-all. He’s curious about what he doesn’t know. Being a Jehovah’s Witness is important to me, [bold]but I’ve never really practiced it and have been wanting to get into it.[/bold] Alexis didn’t grow up going to any church, but he’s really receptive and even takes the lead. He puts my needs first.” (Vanity Fair, August 2017)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 25, 2021 7:32 AM

She seems dumb to me and he does not. She’s an athlete and he obviously is not. What do they talk about or have in common?

by Anonymousreply 63July 25, 2021 7:55 AM

Does he post on DadsGoneWild?

by Anonymousreply 64July 25, 2021 8:08 AM

LOLOLOL

Watch out, Serena-gurrrrrl ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2021 8:08 AM

R65 That face looks awfully familiar…she just has to be everywhere! Maybe she should try talking to Dad!

by Anonymousreply 66July 25, 2021 8:17 AM

she turned me off when she yelled at that older white lady who was a judge at one of her early matches. And it may have been her sister, i don't follow tennis. But I think in that moment she revealed herself to be classless.

by Anonymousreply 67July 25, 2021 8:38 AM

[quote] Chris Evert has gained quite a bit of weight, and both she and Martina have had facelifts. Their 65 and 67 this year, give them a break. Serena will look like Hattie McDaniel when she's that age.

Chrissy started to look like a lizard skin handbag even when she was playing. These days her horrible face-lift makes her permanently look like she has just finished sucking Jimby Connors' curdled cock. Martina was never glamorous but she still looks fit and trim, and she has always been nice unlike the evil nasty bitch Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 68July 25, 2021 8:52 AM

I found her slow and bear-ish as a woman. Didn't really follow tennis at all till I came out here and everyone was talking about Simona Halep. I find Simona to be the perfect female athlete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 25, 2021 9:05 AM

I think he is a closet case and that is why he likes her manly ass.

by Anonymousreply 70July 25, 2021 9:10 AM

R70 - my sister says that. She's met him and says he pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 71July 25, 2021 9:42 AM

R71 I have seen a few interviews he has given regarding Reddit, and he definitely cannot be entirely straight. Not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 72July 25, 2021 9:50 AM

I bet her cock is larger than his.

by Anonymousreply 73July 25, 2021 10:01 AM

R10 = Thank You for pointing that link out....OMG that was hilarious....Now I don't feel so bad about MY body.....LoL

by Anonymousreply 74July 25, 2021 10:22 AM

Any thread about Serena always brings out the bitter DL racists in full force, accusing her of being a man or having a masculine body.

by Anonymousreply 75July 25, 2021 10:29 AM

R75 it also brings out the irrational dimwits, like your ignorant ass, who like to turn every criticism into something racial.

by Anonymousreply 76July 25, 2021 10:41 AM

R75 - don't be stupid. DL accuses plenty of white women, like Marjorie Taylor Green, of looking like Neanderthals, etc. Good looking WOC like JLo or Naomi Campbell are acknowledged as such. This isn't about race. Poor Serena is not a looker and, believe me, I grew up in Los Angeles, have been to predominantly African American areas, and no women her age look as masculine and clunky Serena. She's an anomaly in any group. Have you been to a black neighborhood? What woman looks like her? Nobody.

by Anonymousreply 77July 25, 2021 10:57 AM

She married down.

by Anonymousreply 78July 25, 2021 10:59 AM

R78 - who else could she marry that is that rich and connected?

by Anonymousreply 79July 25, 2021 11:02 AM

I wonder if they do Dom/Sub play.

by Anonymousreply 80July 25, 2021 11:02 AM

Poor Venus. Little sister had more success, is more famous, got a husband, had a kid.

Venus gets to be "aunt".

by Anonymousreply 81July 25, 2021 11:20 AM

Is Venus a spinster?

by Anonymousreply 82July 25, 2021 11:22 AM

Sister Spinster

by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2021 11:25 AM

Holy shit, THAT was her wedding reception dress.

If I were the bloke, I would've left her back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 25, 2021 1:27 PM

I don’t get how he doesn’t smack her mannish face down when she insists on not letting the adorable kid have birthday parties or Halloween. She’s one of the creepy jehovahs and her poor kids suffering for it. She looks worse than the worst RuPauls Drag Racers. I know trans women who are more fem than her, they make fun of her in the community calling a bad trans “Serena” . Yikes. He is ok. Tall but too white and flabby. But money makes ugly turn pretty very fast.

by Anonymousreply 85July 25, 2021 2:03 PM

I recall vegging out on my parents' couch when I went to their place after a work out and my mom was watching the show. Serena seems low-key low IQ and he was creepy the way he kept making a huge show of constantly touching her belly, touching her hair...all this huge display was overkill. He would do it even when Serena was supposed to say something important, like how she overcomes stress and distractions according to her coaches instructions. Almost racist if you ask me...treating her like some exotic pet/trophy. My friend agrees with me...says his Instagram is all full of "my wife is black", "my child is biracial"...in a fetish way. He's actually kind of creepy.

by Anonymousreply 86July 25, 2021 2:16 PM

They're probably not on very good terms. And Kitty certainly doesn't need the Spencer inheritance now that she has married that billionaire bloke. Let her geezer husband father one or two kids with her, and she's set for life. He might as well bite the dust in a couple of years once the meal tickets are born.

by Anonymousreply 87July 25, 2021 2:21 PM

He is not bi? I heard that

by Anonymousreply 88July 25, 2021 2:30 PM

r35 Serena dated her fair share before marrying.

She and rapper Common were together for a while but he couldn't stand her temper. They broke up and got back together a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 89July 25, 2021 2:37 PM

No R29, Serena isn’t attractive to any man. Men like Kardashian curvy, not she hulk bodies.

As for the husband, he used to be ok, but in recent pictures he looks pretty bad. They seem to lack chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 90July 25, 2021 2:39 PM

[quote] Poor Venus. Little sister had more success, is more famous, got a husband, had a kid. Venus gets to be "aunt".

Not every woman wants to be married and have a child. Venus has had plenty of success herself and isn't any less famous than Serena. She has more money than she will ever need, does what she wants and isn't bogged down by the responsibility of a child. I envy Venus her life.

by Anonymousreply 91July 25, 2021 3:16 PM

r35, Serena dated Common and Brett Ratner, she is no innocent dove.

r90, hey gay man do you know that no men find that attractive. I have heard from the mouths of black straight men that they like her body. You cannot make that kind of comment.

by Anonymousreply 92July 25, 2021 3:19 PM

R92 only black men, they like cows

by Anonymousreply 93July 25, 2021 3:23 PM

r69, you know Simona had to have surgery to be that perfect female athlete you think she is.

by Anonymousreply 94July 25, 2021 3:23 PM

r93, well that is really a derogatory and somewhat ignorant but hey there are people for everyone, except maybe loser like yourself.

But anyway, they found each other and that's what matters. If they make each other happy why do we have to crap on it.

by Anonymousreply 95July 25, 2021 3:25 PM

R5 He has a fetish for black women. His girlfriend before Serena was black and he grew up in Baltimore.

by Anonymousreply 96July 25, 2021 3:27 PM

R62, you're very confused. I wrote one of those posts, not the others.

by Anonymousreply 97July 25, 2021 3:28 PM

R92, black men might like her body, but I’ve seen a lot of negative stuff written by them about her overall appearance. She is not attractive to most people. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 98July 25, 2021 3:29 PM

R95 i am a woman and she is big. Two facts

by Anonymousreply 99July 25, 2021 3:29 PM

r81, she dates. Her pre-pandemic guy was 10 years younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 25, 2021 3:31 PM

r98, I don't find her attractive, inside or out. I'm an avid tennis fan and don't even enjoy watching her play, but when you spout obvious wrong things, I have the need to correct. So I have nothing to get over but at least now maybe you will stop speaking for all mankind.

by Anonymousreply 101July 25, 2021 3:32 PM

Me neither, R101. Serena is an entitled bitch (US OPEN 2018) and thinks her shit doesn't stink.

[quote]Martina was never glamorous but she still looks fit and trim, and she has always been nice unlike the evil nasty bitch Chrissy.

I dunno, Martina may look fit and trim, but she now has the middle age spread of a person 64:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102July 25, 2021 3:48 PM

R94 - what kind of surgery could Simona possibly have to have that form when she plays? Also, I am not the guy with the comments about Serena's race. I am the guy that said that by most people's standards, black or white or anything, Serena is no beauty.

by Anonymousreply 103July 25, 2021 4:55 PM

R103, Halep had breast reduction surgery. (Yes, her tits were huge in proportion to the rest of her body, and she said she did it to help her game).

by Anonymousreply 104July 25, 2021 7:09 PM

goodness, there's so much racism in this thread.

mur-el is worried about bumped threads from 2019 but can't be bothered with many posters here? fuck that shit.

by Anonymousreply 105July 25, 2021 10:15 PM

R105 poor snowflake..everything is racist to you

by Anonymousreply 106July 25, 2021 10:30 PM

[quote]Serena isn’t attractive to any man. Men like Kardashian curvy, not she hulk bodies.

Gonna file this under things right wingers used to say about Michelle Obama five minutes before they started calling her an "ape" and three minutes after saying she was a tranny and looked like a man.

And unless you fuck women your opinion isn't very valid here.

[quote]but I’ve seen a lot of negative stuff written by them about her overall appearance

Black men chasing after light-skinned or white women while being angry that a black woman married a white man. Not uncommon.

[quote]She and rapper Common were together for a while but he couldn't stand her temper.

Did he say that? She's still friends with him and all of the rest of her ex-boyfriends. Her old coach/boyfriend is one of the people who fully approved of her husband when she let them meet. I just saw him on "Never Have I Ever" as a rival dermatologist interested in the teenager's mom.

by Anonymousreply 107July 26, 2021 12:12 AM

R107.... 🥱 🥱 🥱

by Anonymousreply 108July 26, 2021 4:24 AM

I love her dress at OP and her swimsuit.

by Anonymousreply 109July 26, 2021 4:34 AM

She probably has one of those freaky big clitoris that look like a micro penis.

by Anonymousreply 110July 26, 2021 5:22 AM

R104 - honey, EVERY Romanian woman has EVERY excuse under the sun for plastic surgery. It's a status symbol because the plastic surgeons here are Western doctors making bank the way they never would in the West. Hell, a twink at work has a 17 sq. meter apartment and a low salary yet he got a nose job on credit (deviated septum he claimed but his nose was straight and long)...everyone gets Botox and says "migraines". No way could Simona not have access to a good enough bra to help her game and no way were her breasts larger than Serena's. She wanted to show she can afford it.

by Anonymousreply 111July 26, 2021 11:18 AM

Love Serena Williams as an athlete. But if she’s a Witness, she has to be a homophobe. They’re stringently antigay. And Alexis has no body. None.

by Anonymousreply 112July 26, 2021 3:29 PM

[quote] .... 🥱 🥱 🥱

R108, that's great but we're not talking about your sex life, honey. No one cares about you or that.

R112, she's one of the very few people who somehow has maintained a friendship with Colton Hanes over the past decade so I'd say she's not.

by Anonymousreply 113July 26, 2021 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!