Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tucker Smith

He stole the show in West Side Story for me. I loved the song cool. He looked great throughout. Sad he had an untimely death from cancer at a pretty young age (52) in 1988.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2021 10:36 PM

In How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 2:58 PM

An attractive confirmed bachelor dying of cancer in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 2:59 PM

Gorgeous. He sucked focus from the leads every time he was on screen.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 3:08 PM

Unconventionally handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 3:16 PM

At various times in “west side story” the camera seemed to focus on bulges and butts, I realised that watching it back yesterday. They all had nice bodies.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 3:46 PM

Gilda Radner mentioned him in her bio 'It's Always Something'. She was so excited at seeing him in her Cancer support group because WSS was one of her favorite films as a young girl and she had a crush on 'Ice'.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2021 3:43 PM

Someone with a minor part stole the entire film for you? I’d understand in a basic film, but WSS was a beautifully done film. I don’t see how that’s possible outside of shallow reasons.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2021 3:46 PM

He was gay. And I thought he died because of hiv? Anyway, he was very good. One of the best voices there, which we cannot say about main actors. Ross Temblyn was annoyed by the fact that he was dubbed by Tucker. But the jet song was simply perfect because of him.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2021 10:28 PM

How did he steal the show? He was a minor player.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2021 10:32 PM

In the new WSS, Cool is sung by Tony

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2021 10:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!