Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you feel that bisexual men think they're better than homosexual men because they have the desire to sleep with women?

Some of the comments in the pussy fuckers thread seem to allude to that sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2021 9:16 AM

They do. Many Bisexual men I met will never date a man because they don't want to be seen as gay.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 5:17 AM

Probably. They are often removed from reality.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 5:40 AM

They are slumming it when they sleep with gay men. So yes, in their eyes being gay is like their dirty side they only want to engage in for sex but still see straight marriage and couples as more legitimate. Bisexuals love to show off their Heteroness in public events when that's working for them, but when they are doing the same sex thing it's oh, I am occasionally into guys too. But they don't celebrate them in public like they do with woman.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 5:51 AM

Wouldn't surprise me. They're treated better than gay men, and still bitch about how they're "erased" and "unrepresented."

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 6:46 AM

OP it has nothing to do with sleeping.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 6:55 AM

Considering what diseased cesspools vaginas are, and how eating one can give you cancer! Fuck no.

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 6:59 AM

Yes, and yes!!! Bisexual men are the parasitic scum who leech off the gay community, gay rights, and gay identity, but forever try to rub it in towards gay people that they are superior and more masculine; simply because they are interested in females.

Bisexual men do nothing but complain about biphobia and lack of bisexual representation (yet they literally do nothing but sit on the sidelines with fucking everything), yet they are the most homophobic and fucked up people to ever exist. They are even worse than some homophobic straight people and the freakshow trans experiments.

Bisexual people are also the very ones who fuck trans people while identifying as gay at the same time. Bisexual people, especially bisexual men have never done a single fucking thing for gay people, except use us for sex when they are bored on the weekend from their straight lifestyles with their fugly wives and children. They flip flop with their identity constantly, and they have much in common with trans people with their bi polar and NPD, and they have no strong sense of self. They are opportunistic narcissists who constantly play the victim, when in reality they fuck up anyone who comes into contact with them with their sociopathic mind games. They've always been like this, and they always will be like this.

Letting the B into the LG community along with the other freaks, was the biggest mistake ever!!!

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 7:13 AM

R7 has spoken...he is full of shit but he has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 7:16 AM

R8 everyone who knows bisexual people knows that's it's fucking true. Fuck off and die bi scum. Get the fuck off gay spaces.

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 7:19 AM

Never date a bi guy, they will always, always end up with a woman in the long rung because it's easier, less stigma and more socially acceptable. They're also conflicted inside because they want both sexes and even when married and settled with a woman still long for men too. They're also smug and somewhat condescending towards gay men.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 7:20 AM

they have much in common with trans people with their bi polar and NPD,

hun, you don't know what bipolar is

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 7:22 AM

I feel like most of the bi men I've ever known were closeted men trying to pass as straight.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 7:24 AM

Considering what diseased cesspools vaginas are, and how eating one can give you cancer! Fuck no.

hate to tell you but you can get throat cancer from rimming men and sucking dick too, and anal cancer from fucking guys. I got throat cancer from HPV at 27. Usually it takes a few decades but I was an unfortunate early case.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 7:25 AM

R11 you are a fucking idiot. Bisexual people have bi polar 9 times out of 10, and I do know what bipolar is you fucking idiot. Go and defend your bi scum on bi lounge, or maybe you are also another bi polar bisexual invading yet another gay space like the narcissist you all are.

by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 7:26 AM

Smug cunts who think it's trendy and cool to cheat on their unsuspecting wives like they're some hetero trophy, grindr profiles: wife's away for the weekend need some dick n ass.....deplorable creatures.

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 7:27 AM

They believe they are not looked down upon by heteros in the way gays are, so the so-called bisexuals feel they are superior to the lowly homosexuals.

Now, let's talk about light-skinned blacks thinking they are above dark-skinned blacks because they are closer to being "white". Same crap, only involving race rather than sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 7:29 AM

r14 sweets, you're the one who sounds like they have bipolar. Bipolar is a mood disorder characterised by manic highs and depressive lows, it's got nothing to do with identity, being bisexual or narcissistic personality disorders.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 7:30 AM

R17 bisexual have all 3 disorders. I know hundreds of bisexual men with all 3 disorders, especially bipolar. There are studies confirming it too. You are a fucking idiot and you don't belong on gay spaces you bi defending scum.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 7:32 AM

bipolar are most likely to be hypersexual when manic, as in they'll fuck anything to get off , that doesn't mean they're necessarily bi. Perhaps this is what you mean? Also, you're more likely to get your message across easier if you don't resort to swearing and abuse and ad hominem attacks,

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 7:35 AM

R19 then stop being a retarded unaware idiot regarding just how fucked up bisexual people are, and then I'll go easier on you. Bisexual people have caused significant problems and don't deserve to be in the gay community. I don't fucking care how much you bi defenders try and water down just how fucked up bi people are, because the facts and truth always get revealed eventually.

Majority of actual gay people know all too well of everything I stated about bisexual people being 100% true. The ones who defend bisexual are nearly always bisexual themselves, generally identifying as either gay or straight like the duplicitous sociopaths that they are

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 7:44 AM

I'd say most but not all think we're useless or subhuman compared to them.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 7:51 AM

R21 99% do.

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 7:54 AM

Patriarchal values of masculinity look down on women. And therefore on gays too as being feminine. As if that is a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 7:59 AM

I'm not anti-bisexual but my former best friend came out later in life as a top and at the age of 31 started fucking hundreds of guys. Get this - all of these fuckers were bisexual and married to females or had girlfriends. He probably fucked about 300 guys in one year. ALL bisexual, all married or with girlfriends, all begging him to fuck them bareback. I always warned him, it's not worth getting aids or other STIs for fucking bi cheating scum, so he usually wore condoms. But sometimes if the guy was hot he would oblige their need to get their cheating pussies fucked bare. I hate to agree with the bi-haters here but bi men REALLY ARE scum in real life. Funny thing is, he was never able to meet gay men for whatever reason. And all I have met over the years are strictly gay men.

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 8:02 AM

R15 women aren't the only ones that bi male scum cheat on. They cheat on their gay boyfriend's/husband's with females more often than most of you realise too. This is happening a lot more. Bi people are so sociopathic and narcissistic that they can never just stick to other bisexuals. They always have to play their fucked up games with gay men, lesbians, and straight people too. Bi people are demons in human form. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

by Anonymousreply 25July 23, 2021 8:56 AM

Very amusing to see all of you unhinged mentally ill pots calling kettles black.

by Anonymousreply 26July 23, 2021 10:50 AM

Bi-men are hawt!

by Anonymousreply 27July 23, 2021 10:53 AM

Bisexuals bring the coveted ‘straight’ dick into the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 28July 23, 2021 11:08 AM

Absolutely! Why do you think Freddie Mercury was constantly saying bisexual to his ex? The movie was crap, he was proposing to her until 1981 when she FINALLY said "gay" for the 100th time and he FINALLY didn't protest but said "let's leave it at that". Internalized homophobia, insecurity and the need to prove they are "real men" to themselves, the straights around them, the gay men that know them, their families (really the only reason a man crazy about Mineshaft kept proposing, pathetically, to a woman who kept refusing...for a fucking decade). Homophobia, religious education...it messes up the minds of so many human beings and humiliates them in so many ways. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 29July 23, 2021 11:19 AM

From what I've seen, bisexuals tend to be narcissists who seek validation through sex/relationships. They think of themselves as being exceptionally desirable because they can 'pull' both sexes. Female bisexuals and male bisexuals from liberal backgrounds also seem to think of themselves as exceptionally 'open-minded', 'progressive' and 'brave'.

by Anonymousreply 30July 23, 2021 11:24 AM

A lot of women though won't touch a guy who's been with men

by Anonymousreply 31July 23, 2021 11:39 AM

No, not in the least

by Anonymousreply 32July 23, 2021 11:46 AM

R28 all that bi scum bring into the gay community, is the trans freaks, the pansexual freaks, the nonbinary freaks, and more bisexual scum. The gay community never needed them. They should have never been allowed in whatsoever. Now there is nothing gay left anymore.

Block R26 R27 and R32 for being truth deniers. BTQ+ are cancer. Always were, always will be.

by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2021 1:49 PM

I would have trouble trusting a bisexual in a relationship....they seem duplicitous at the core.

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2021 2:08 PM

They are R34. Never trust them! Keep your self-respect and never let a bisexual man into your life! You'll protect yourself from so much fuckery and mind games! They are all fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2021 2:12 PM

R35 Has posted half of the replies in this thread, completely unhinged. His boyfriend must have left him for a woman.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2021 2:15 PM

R29 Freddy Fugly Gap-toothed Mercury was bisexual! He was into females sexually, and especially emotionally. That's the complete opposite of homosexuality and being gay.

Same as fucked up bi drug addict whore George Michael, and Elton Fugly Fat Orangutan John. All of them admitted it as well! Stop making them "Gay icons". They were all bi whores!

by Anonymousreply 37July 23, 2021 2:18 PM

R37 - I don't know dude. Freddie's partner of 8 years said gay, his ex girlfriend (who probably wished it was otherwise) also said gay, and so did other gay artists who knew him as well as his hag. Getting high and screwing or being emotionally and mentally close to woman doesn't make you bi. If he had ANY compatibility in the bedroom with that woman, or any other, no way a sane female would refuse to marry a very rich superstar. And females didn't consider him ugly.

As for George Michael and Elton John...are you crazy or just trolling? They have had NO real relationship, emotional or co-dependent or otherwise, with any women. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 38July 23, 2021 2:36 PM

R38 emotional attraction to women is bisexuality. You don't even know the definition of sexual orientation. Sexual orientation is sexual and romantic/emotional attraction combined.

If a man can get it up fit females as well and enjoys it from start to finish, he is straight or bisexual. Please don't be fucking stupid like majority on here!

by Anonymousreply 39July 23, 2021 2:40 PM

R39 - honey, Freddie's gay friends and gay personal assistant said he loved her like a combination of a mother and a twin. They NEVER said anything about sex but that he called her to talk each day while living in NYC or Munich and having love affairs with men. She was actively trying to have a baby with another man she knew since the 1970's, Freddie was a godfather and in love with his partner. Family love, not sex. Jeez! 🤦‍♀️he was GAY. Even she said!

by Anonymousreply 40July 23, 2021 2:49 PM

R38 R40 "The Advocate said in May 2018, "Closeted throughout his life, Mercury, who was bisexual, engaged in affairs with men but referred to a woman he loved in his youth, Mary Austin, as 'the love of his life,' according to the biography Somebody to Love: The Life, Death, and Legacy of Freddie Mercury."

by Anonymousreply 41July 23, 2021 2:59 PM

R38 R40 "Lesley-Ann Jones, the author of two biographies on Freddie Mercury, spoke with Them. about the topic of Mercury's sexuality:

"It is still fascinating to me, after all these years, that Queen's management spent decades trying to convince the world that Freddie was heterosexual while he was alive, but then conceded to his homosexuality after he had died. They would not, however, allow for his bisexuality— even though they embraced and promoted Mary Austin (Mercury's longtime girlfriend) as his one true love! All their efforts to preserve Freddie in memory as, effectively, a straight man who was in love with one woman— his soulmate Mary— but who was "corrupted" by factions of the music industry (and wasn't really gay) are ridiculous to me, he was clearly bisexual."

by Anonymousreply 42July 23, 2021 3:01 PM

R38 R40 "Although both Freddie Mercury and Queen actively avoided publicly labeling his sexuality, lest it negatively impact their careers, Freddie Mercury's attractions and behavior were openly bi. His relationships included Mary Austin to whom he willed his home and the royalties from his music, and about whom he wrote the song "Love of my Life".

"Later, Mercury was involved with Barbara Valentin, who is featured in the video for "It's a Hard Life".

by Anonymousreply 43July 23, 2021 3:06 PM

R41 and R42 - the only woman in the bedroom with him ever has told us (and him) that he was gay. Why should this author or his band know better than her? I doubt Freddie tried to sleep with any of THEM. I personally trust Mary and, of course, his last partner, Jim Hutton. These were the people who knew him intimately. Lots of gay men back then tried to live a straight life. Maybe they may have been able to get it up with a woman when young and a walking hormone (I did) but if they were gay, they ultimately wanted men, even if the woman was an angel, even if they thought the world of her. They were gay. Like Freddie.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2021 3:07 PM

Same with bi women.

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2021 3:12 PM

Men get it up for who they are into sexually. Don't pull the "hormones" card, the "I was "young" card, and the "time period" card, bi scum. You are bi R44 and so was Freddie Bi Mercury. But keep on lying like all you bi men do. It's in your nature.

There is much evidence supporting Freddie's bisexuality. He was sexually and romantically into females. He was never gay!

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2021 3:15 PM

R38 George Michael and Elton John admitted to their bisexuality in interviews you dumb fuck! They said it from their own fucking bi mouths! We have covered that in multiple other threads! You are deliberately being a disingenuous and gaslighting cunt, like all you bi men are!

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2021 3:21 PM

R46 - whatever bi man dumped or screwed you over, I am sorry for you. But to think that no gay man, in human history, has ever sired kids or had sex with a female is absolutely insane. Honey, what about gay kings? Gays who HAD to have kids to inherit or help them work the land over the centuries? Do they all lose their gay card because you, in 2021, decide who isn't and is gay by some narrow standars? Do you know better than Kinsey? Than a woman who was in the bedroom with a gay man? C'mon. Things aren't that simple.

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2021 3:21 PM

R47 - honey those 2 were as apt with women as Liberace. They lied! Elton even admitted he lied.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2021 3:24 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2021 3:49 PM

Yes, I truly believe they do. They're cowards, honestly. I would never feel comfortable dating a man who would be into women and men, strictly gay for me!

by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2021 3:54 PM

No, they think they're better because they can "pass" as straight. Social status anxiety is the endless waking and sleeping nightmare of their lives. Yuck. I prefer positivity in my men, and bisexuals are a black hole of need because their moral values are so evil and rotten.

by Anonymousreply 52July 23, 2021 4:53 PM

My older cousin is like the worst negative stereotype. A grasping aspirant who pretends to taste and class and worldliness and high morals, but also the type to steal from elderly relatives and cheat on his wife with guys who are also taken and judge people on appearances & income and cut shady af corporate deals. He’s trashier than me, and I was literally born in a barn.

by Anonymousreply 53July 23, 2021 5:03 PM

I honestly don’t blame bisexuals for keeping a distance from gay men, judging from this site most of you are miserable.

by Anonymousreply 54July 23, 2021 5:05 PM

I find them less trustworthy and shifty

by Anonymousreply 55July 23, 2021 5:09 PM

I had one bi friend growing up who borrowed from Hippocrates' oath for his approach to sex: "First, do no harm." That didn't mean he didn't cheat. What that meant was that clinging to a loveless sterile marriage was proof of his moral superiority to gays.

by Anonymousreply 56July 23, 2021 5:28 PM

R36 She reeks of psychopath Jabba. She's gone from worshipping Jabba Jackson to hating on bi men. She truly is fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 57July 23, 2021 7:06 PM

Some of you seem quite bitter as if you are vying for the attention of a man who has given it to a woman. Who the hell cares who anybody sleeps with, as long as it's consensual, between adults?

by Anonymousreply 58July 23, 2021 8:22 PM

TBH, it sounds like most of you are confusing "bisexuals" with "closet cases."

by Anonymousreply 59July 23, 2021 8:29 PM

[quote]Do you feel that bisexual men think they're better than homosexual men

Gay men think that (too). It's why they loathe bisexuals so much, and even claim they don't exist. They see them as better than themselves. The jealousy is palpable.

by Anonymousreply 60July 23, 2021 8:34 PM

I don't think most gay men have any issues with sleeping with bi men however dating them or being in a relationship is an entirely different matter.

I can't say I ever cared much for bisexuals. Although, I tried to get a different perspective on them, maybe see things from their side, so I followed several Bi/Pan Youtube channels, all I saw was the same obnoxious attitude and never-ending persecution/victim complex you see from trans. they think if you're not willing to sleep or date them it's because you're a bigot/"biphobe", but then they'll twist it and say they never wanted you to begin with and just see how quickly they'll turn into homophobes when you say 'no', this is basically incel behaviour. They really are repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 61July 23, 2021 9:49 PM

I always base my opinions of groups of people on YouTube stars and Instagram influencers too, R61

by Anonymousreply 62July 23, 2021 10:07 PM

R62, Where else am I supposed to get "educated" and on such obscure topics? Lol Opinions shouldn't be dismissed just because these people have social media platforms. They have an outreach to thousands, if not millions, of people who, by the way, watch their content and hold the same views. You can't dismiss that as an anomaly.

by Anonymousreply 63July 23, 2021 10:29 PM

— lot of women though won't touch a guy who's been with men

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 64July 23, 2021 10:47 PM

What disgusts me is how bi men can deal with females 100db queefs. That would deafen me fo sho.

by Anonymousreply 65July 23, 2021 11:00 PM

Amazing how this thread proves the opposite. Gay men look down on and think they're superior to bi men.

by Anonymousreply 66July 23, 2021 11:38 PM

R66 Not at all. This is a psychotic Jabba thread. No one believes her nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 67July 23, 2021 11:56 PM

R64 : Because they want a "real man" and anyone who has anything to do with gay men is considered "not a real man".

They will say because they don't want to get infected with a disease etc as well.

by Anonymousreply 68July 24, 2021 1:46 AM

LMAO at this entire thread

by Anonymousreply 69July 24, 2021 1:48 AM

We also feel superior to Christian hetero bigots, R66. It does not prove they don't look down on gays, because of course they do, never having read the Bible, never having understood what they did read, and being in general moral midgets looking for social status through hate.

by Anonymousreply 70July 24, 2021 3:05 AM

And, just like bis, always playing the victim.

by Anonymousreply 71July 24, 2021 3:06 AM

Let’s get this fucking straight ok…

Freddie Mercury was a GAY MAN!!!!! He was extremely closeted in his life due to his family and societal pressures during that time.

He has to be..

His music career depended upon it…

Now grant it he was involved with Mary Austin. However later on he confessed his proclamations to her in which she told him he was gay. And he knew himself he was gay he just got her to confirm it out loud to him.. And going forward she became his beard which she didn’t bave a problem with.

And as far as that fat fuck Barbara Valentine, she was nothing and interpreter for Freddie’s then boyfriend Winnie Kerchberger.

He did not have sex with that Far Whore at all..

Freddie was strictly into MEN and MEN only.. I’ve done enough research on this man’s life and I can assure you Freddie was gay for men in all facets of his life.

So stop talking unknown shit about Freddie right now.. I’m not going to tolerate it anymore from you!!!!!!!

Yeah and I’ll kindly Fuck OFf now.. Thanks

by Anonymousreply 72July 24, 2021 7:14 AM

R72- thank you. Absolutely right. I almost think Freddie was as close to openly gay as can be. Didn't even beard really as he said in interviews that he and Mary weren't together and she had her own life and relationship but was his only real friend. He even joked about being as gay as a daffodil and put his hand on his interviewer's knee. It wasn't much of a secret and Barbara was just an interpreter and a person he moved in with when his relationship with Winnie became abusive. She even said he was gay and his only regret was guilt about leading Mary on in the years she didn't know, that he liked "rough trade" and they only once had a threesome but Freddie was too sick and coughing to do much of anything.

by Anonymousreply 73July 24, 2021 9:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!