Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Yacht girl

I know a girl very casually, through a friend who works in Vegas in the entertainment industry. She’s very pretty and young and works as a ring girl during fights. I followed her on Instagram after meeting her.

So I know what people are going to say already, but I want to understand the mechanics of this. She’s constantly being flown around the world on private jets and being put up at the best hotels. Right now she’s on a gigantic yacht in the riviera. I took a screen shot of a photo she posted earlier today of the back of the yacht as dinner was being readied. This is a gigantic yacht.

So, is she a prostitute? Go ahead and call me Rose but I am curious as to how this works. She got invited there to do, what exactly? Fuck one rich guy? Fuck whoever wants? How does this actually work as a transactional matter?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote] "So, is she a prostitute?"

Just ask her if she's ever heard Ceasar sing, and you'll have your answer.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 2:18 AM

If her trips are sponsored by Dubai's elite, then she's being served with the most delightful royal chocolate desserts.

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 2:30 AM

She works through an agency. Yes Rose, she's a straight-up whore.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 2:36 AM

Yes - she's a 'party girl' for hire. It does include sex, but she probably won't be treated like a complete whore.

She's there for her beauty, conversation and yes, a little pussy.

Whores are hired for a couple of hours. Party girls are there for several days.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 2:54 AM

Kate Middleton's the one to ask about how this works.

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 3:14 AM

You also get free food!

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 3:26 AM

So R3 and R4, in addition to being flown out there, and getting to stay on the yacht, she’s also paid to be there, right? Is it a lot?

I’ve heard those rumors too, r2. Do the Dubai sheikhs do that on yachts in the riviera? I would think they’d do that shit, pardon the expression, closer to home, for the legal cover.

by Anonymousreply 7July 23, 2021 4:56 AM

When did sheikhs being into scar become a thing? Seriously, I've never heard of that.

by Anonymousreply 8July 23, 2021 5:00 AM

^scat not scar

by Anonymousreply 9July 23, 2021 5:00 AM

[quote] When did sheikhs being into scar become a thing

Heck if I know.

by Anonymousreply 10July 23, 2021 5:41 AM

I imagine sex is not technically part of the contract, but if you do not put out, you’re not invited back.

by Anonymousreply 11July 23, 2021 6:00 AM

She is just a smart girl.

by Anonymousreply 12July 23, 2021 6:04 AM

You can introduce a young lady to the glamour of the international yachting life, but if she complains of sea-sickness, you may have to cut your losses.

by Anonymousreply 13July 23, 2021 6:11 AM

Another pic of the yacht, with my acquaintance in it. (Her face obscured by her phone).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 23, 2021 3:07 PM

OP, are you aspiring to the yacht life? Why so many questions about how much it pays?

by Anonymousreply 15July 23, 2021 3:32 PM

No one gets on a yacht unless they are wealthy, a crew member or a whore.

by Anonymousreply 16July 23, 2021 3:43 PM

there is no way that girl is a ring girl in vegas. she has no tits. those ring girls has tits you can see from the moon.

by Anonymousreply 17July 23, 2021 4:02 PM

I imagine its a great gig but only if you invest or use the money to get into a career, which, sometimes these girls lose sight of that when they are in the thick of it. Easy money spends just as easily when you are young and think things will last forever. Young people have no idea how fast youth and beauty goes. They are also most likely doing drugs and lots of drinking too. Invest and get ahead or get lost in the moment and end up washed up and in rehab. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 18July 23, 2021 4:14 PM

Ooh, I've been to Nice and the Isle of Greece When I sipped champagne on a yacht I moved like Harlow in Monte Carlo And showed them what I've got I've been undressed by kings And I've seen some things that a woman ain't s'posed to see I've been to paradise but I've never been to me...

by Anonymousreply 19July 23, 2021 4:55 PM

No thanks r15 but can’t you admit the idea of selling your body and jetting off to amazing places is fascinating, and vaguely scary? Anyway is there a gay equiv?

by Anonymousreply 20July 23, 2021 7:44 PM

[quote] if she's ever heard Ceasar sing

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 21July 23, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote] Anyway is there a gay equiv?

Call 1-800-BAR-RYDI or 1-800-DAV-IDGE

by Anonymousreply 22July 23, 2021 8:12 PM

The woman in that photo is not sexually appealing. Her torso is longer than a Victoria Secrets model and she has no breasts. I guess if a guy likes a leggy chick, she might work out.

by Anonymousreply 23July 23, 2021 8:43 PM

Ok homo

by Anonymousreply 24July 23, 2021 9:52 PM

She is staring in Camel shows (think Donkey shows - but with a camel) as the Dubai porta-potty.

by Anonymousreply 25July 24, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote] She is staring in Camel shows

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2021 4:15 AM

She doesn’t look that great. He could probably find a girl that hot at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 27July 27, 2021 4:21 AM

I did know an ugly girl who was very outgoing and chatty and she got invited on a yacht once. It was a smaller less glamorous one but still even uggos can be yacht girls.

by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2021 4:30 AM

[quote] When did sheikhs being into scar become a thing? Seriously, I've never heard of that.

[quote] ^scat not scar

When they first heard Ella Fitzgerald.

by Anonymousreply 29July 27, 2021 4:39 AM

It's not all about beauty - these girls have to bring fun and personality for these long trips. You can only fuck so much - particularly men.

Did you see some of the skanks Tiger Woods used to hook up with via Rachel Uchitel? They weren't fallen former fashion models, that's for sure.

When I was in Cabo a few years ago, we met some wealthy guys from Mexico City who invited us on their boat. It was us (2 gay guys, 2 sisters), this guy, his 2 friends, and 3 women nobody seemed to know at all. Great bodies and overly flirtatious but no connection to anyone.

Found out later - they hired 3 prostitutes for the day for scenery and fun. It happens. I felt stupid for not realizing - but believe it or not, it's not the first time I've not caught on that someone was with a prostitute.

It never dawns on me that people are with hired whores - ever. Like that's the last thing I ever think of.

by Anonymousreply 30July 27, 2021 4:42 AM

[Quote]the idea of selling your body and jetting off to amazing places is fascinating, and vaguely scary? Anyway is there a gay equiv?

That depends - how old are you?

by Anonymousreply 31July 27, 2021 4:59 AM

r30, I wonder why they invited you guys if they had hired a whore for each of them.

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2021 5:30 AM

R32 they know gay men put out for free

by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2021 10:37 AM

WTF is wrong with OP? This is gross stalking. FF this disaster.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2021 10:40 AM

It’s hard work nevertheless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2021 10:52 AM

R32 - one of them was interested in one of our female friends. Her sister was the other one, but she's a lesbian, so no success there.

They were just some wealthy party guys. One of his friends was 'the type' - drunk, obnoxious, liked to throw his weight around. I suspect it was he who wanted them there, but I don't think any of them actually hooked up with the prostitutes.

It could have also been for their Insta accounts to show their wild fun trip. Two of the guys were extremely handsome and charming (and rich), so not sure why they needed to get prostitutes. One guy is a well known nightlife promoter and DJ.

Maybe it's just easier - less strings attached, no hurt feelings. There are a lot of reasons to make something transactional. And who knows? They may not have been expensive - I don't believe Mexican prostitutes can charge thousands a day.

If you want to have a wild time and not have a potential girlfriend be put off with the shenanigans or bugging you or wanting 'more alone time' away from the guys - there can be huge value in a paid, no attachment arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2021 3:29 PM

R36 - or to put it another way - women are the great civilizers of men. Girlfriends, wives, dates - men can't really do what they want around them. It becomes a couples trip or something else.

There's negative energy if the women feel ignored or if the men drink too much or they don't get to stop off at some place to go shopping or 'girls stuff'.

Good time girls have always existed for centuries. You get female companionship without any of the other stuff. They're a net plus instead of being a negative to bring on a guys trip.

That's just my perspective. I don't see it as 'whoring' per se.

by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2021 3:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!