Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tarot Readers of DL Carte III

Do any of DL’s talented mystics want to give readings?

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2021 2:19 AM

I had someone on here do a tarot reader for me and they were completely off. Best tarot reading I had was in Florida. It was so spooky how accurate they were.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2021 12:55 AM

maybe tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 2July 23, 2021 12:59 AM

I’d appreciate a reading on my job search if possible.

by Anonymousreply 3July 23, 2021 2:40 PM

What must it be like to believe your fate is influenced by a deck of cards? I’ll never know.

by Anonymousreply 4July 23, 2021 2:46 PM

When am I going to be with Chris again and spend a lovely day with him like we did before?

by Anonymousreply 5July 23, 2021 3:16 PM

Are Novice and Oracle still around?

by Anonymousreply 6July 23, 2021 11:36 PM

When and how will I find my next love interest?

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 3:44 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2021 12:57 AM

Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2021 12:58 AM

Pandora?

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2021 10:48 PM

What’s going to happen with the crypto markets?

by Anonymousreply 11July 27, 2021 12:30 AM

[quote] What’s going to happen with the crypto markets?

Cryptarot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 27, 2021 12:39 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2021 3:35 AM

● It is Certain. ● It is decidedly so. ● Without a doubt. ● Yes definitely. ● You may rely on it.

● As I see it, yes. ● Most likely. ● Outlook good. ● Yes. ● Signs point to yes.

● Reply hazy, try again. ● Ask again later. ● Better not tell you now. ● Cannot predict now. ● Concentrate and ask again.

● Don't count on it. ● My reply is no. ● My sources say no. ● Outlook not so good. ● Very doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2021 4:09 AM

[quote] r1 I had someone on here do a tarot reader for me and they were completely off.

[italic]How can that be ? ? ?

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2021 5:18 AM

[quote] How can that be ? ? ?

For he IS the Kwisatz Haderach!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2021 5:21 AM

Sorry Casandra we didn't believe until the final hour.

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2021 8:24 PM

I’m bummed, Sylvia Plath’s tarot deck, a birthday gift from Ted, went for over$200,000.00 and was the auction item I wanted most of all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2021 9:10 PM

I'd like a reading, please. My husband died last October,

I've been keeping to myself during the pandemic except for a guy I've been seeing a few times a week.

I do daily draws occasionally, but not longer-tern trend forecasts. I'd like some ideas about where to invest the husband's 401(k), and if I should look beyond Mr. Right Now to find Mr. Right.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2021 4:33 AM

I have the deck at r18

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2021 4:46 AM

Both Sylvia Plaths but the same kind of deck

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2021 4:46 AM

Wait with the $$$. America had some...Uranus? energy it has not had since the Civil War, there are also morrors to the Depressions, and Pluto return in 2022.

Why do you think these celebs are selling their shit?

Molly Mccord on YT. She did one a few weeks ago and she is so not doom and gloom, except for now.

Pluto and Late 2021 vids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2021 5:43 AM

There's that free online reading Tarot site. If you keep your question more general, you are able to pick up info that matches with your general question and the reading presents you with good vibes that, when you focus on them some more, can get a pretty good momentum going.

Tarot, after all, is about the realization of what's your current point of focus, what kind of energy you have going for you right now, and how to use them to get where you want to go. Or just admit that you have to change course or put some agenda on hold right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2021 9:01 AM

Well, that was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2021 2:27 PM

Thank you R23. I love that site.

I've been using it quite often and it has addressed some issues I've been having trouble with or questions about. Things that I don't even talk to anyone about.

It's really uncanny how the readings do that.

I've become a believer.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2021 9:57 PM

r19 here. I'm guessing I have no future, otherwise it'd have been read.

Good thing I kept the morphine pills.

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2021 2:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!