Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CNN Calls Out Biden for Lying About Vaccine

Should have said “less likely”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 3:07 AM

The vaccine is designed to massively reduce the chances of you dying or being seriously ill from covid. I wish more people realised this and didn’t expect such a simple cure for this virus.

The vaccine is doing what it’s been designed to do and we’re in a much better situation than what we’d be in without it.

Give it 5 years and It’ll have blown over. Then again by then I’ll be losing my looks. Time’s a bitch.

Ps excuse any typos as I’m down a bottle and a half of red and wearing my muumuu.

by Anonymousreply 1July 22, 2021 11:28 PM

None of them have DIED, though. CNN is just posting this info to try and encourage more of the tards who refuse to get the vaccine to get it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 22, 2021 11:30 PM

"Fasle"?

by Anonymousreply 3July 22, 2021 11:32 PM

This OP is on a trolling tear today.

by Anonymousreply 4July 22, 2021 11:36 PM

A lie is when someone knowingly and purposely says something they know to be untrue. OP do you think that is the case, or did Biden misspeak?

by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2021 11:41 PM

[quote]A lie is when someone knowingly and purposely says something they know to be untrue.

Like when Travis tells us his butt bitch, Jeff, is “straight”, just to get people to subscribe to his Onlyfans.

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] None of them have DIED, though. CNN is just posting this info to try and encourage more of the tards who refuse to get the vaccine to get it.

They’re telling the tards that the vaccine does nothing. It’s not encouraging them.

by Anonymousreply 7July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

[quote] "Fasle"?

lol.

by Anonymousreply 8July 24, 2021 1:59 AM

Anyone have OP's link?

by Anonymousreply 9July 24, 2021 2:03 AM

I'm just blocking all the anti-Biden and anti-Harris bullshit on DL like this thread.

QAnonsters, go elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 10July 24, 2021 3:03 AM

He misspoke, dearies

by Anonymousreply 11July 24, 2021 3:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!